LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh baby Pvt Baby_B_UK

Kaylaindiapers

“No I didn’t I did not!” She argued more trying to convince herself then she did Luz cause she was now confused herself..

Kayla did as she told she didn’t want spanking she danced and clapped hating every minute of it as her diaper crinkled and she looked and felt like a big toddler dancing around in her diaper..

”B- but the nurse will take care of it!” She said still trying to get her away from controlling her.. 

Luz smiled as she recorded Kayla dancing and clapping to the music

”You’re doing well, I’m sure your mommy will enjoy watching this, we can also put it as security if you don’t behave, people at school will be seeing it. You moaned and spread your legs a bit when I rubbed your diaper, so I think you liked it”

She stopped recording and smiled

”I know the nurse COULD take care of all your changes at school, but, you want Aunty Luz to look after you, don’t you?”

“Security n-no you can’t it was only supposed to be for my momm mom!” She said catching herself as she didn’t wanna say mommy! 

Kayla ignores the part about liking having her diaper rubbed cause she couldn’t deny it but it was her special parts she was still a girl and had needs even if she was now being a diaper girl..

”Do I have a choice!” She said frustrated realizing this was the thing Luz gave her no choice sure she asked her but they both knew Luz would make the final choice and they both knew if she made the wrong choice she could get a spanking or who knows what!  The end result would be the same Luz would get what she wanted the only question would it be with a spanking or without a spanking! 

This is never going to end she might convince my mom to carry this punishment on forever oh well least at school no more baby food and bottles! She thought as she was looking for any kind of silver lining that she could possibly find. 

• Like 1

“Oh Kayla, you’re so funny and cute when you pout and you think that only your mommy can access the Computer, I have the key and I can add things to it or take things off. I can post or delete things as much as I want”

She thought for a few moments and looked at Kayla 

“You can stop dancing now, turn to face the camera, smile and point to your diaper and say thank you to your mommy for punishing you so well and that you’ll be a perfect little baby girl for her and for your babysitter”

Luz tapped her foot and waited, the hairbrush on her lap still visible

Kayla knew Luz was right she had her between a rock and a hard place! 

“Great thanks that was getting annoying.” Kayla said trying to catch her breathe..

She was bent over breathing deeply..

”Wa- wait what n- no please I can’t do that!” She cried..

What the hell she can’t be serous! Kayla thought to herself 

Kayla looked at Luz who wasn’t joking but Kayla was looking at the menacing paddle knowing that Luz would use it on her..

”I thought we were friends!” She cried looking at her for any kind of actions that might make her change her mind..

Kayla was stalling as long as she could..

“Fine but we’re not friends anymore!” That’s all Kayla had that’s all she could do she had no power or control..

”Thank you for punishing me so well I’ll be a good baby girl for you and my babysitter.” She said feeling stupid as she pointed at her diaper dutifully doing what Luz told her..

Luz smiled and pulled Kayla by the hand, making her crinkle as she was dragged over and pulled onto her lap.

She started to stroke the diapered girl on the hair and whispered in her ear

”You will be a good girl cos you know that Aunty Kayla can punish you whenever and however I think you need it”

She kissed her cheek

”As long as you do as I say and behave like a good little baby, I’m sure you won’t need to be spanked much anyway”

“N- no please please I’m sorry!” She began fighting thinking she was going to get spanked! 

Kayla felt the hot air from Luz making her threat very real..

”Spanked much why would I be spanked if I’m good!” She said sounding like a spoiled brat.. 

“Exactly that, if you’re good then you won’t need a spanking then will you? And you want to be a good girl for your mommy and Aunty Luz don’t you?”

Luz pushed Kayla’s legs apart and started to squeeze her diaper, gently pressing and rubbing it, she kept her eyes on Kayla and smiled as she started to blush at the feeling and the sound of the crinkle

”Still say we aren’t friends, baby?”

“Yeah but I won’t be a baby in a week I can be a big girl again!” She said excitedly as she couldn’t wait to be her normal age and not a baby!  She didn’t even care or notice she was sounding like a little girl saying how she’ll be a big girl..

Kayla knew what was happening and subconsciously she spread her legs a little cause it felt good..

”N- no pl- please.” She said softly moaning as she half heartedly tried to push Luz hands away but Kayla was putty..

The crinkle of the diaper with soft little moans were the sounds filling the room and Luz baby talk cooing at her friend..

”Yes yes we’re friends pl- no more!” She whined as she didn’t wanna get off in her diaper.. 

Luz smiled as Kayla seemed so sure of herself not being a baby, little did she know what Luz had in mind.

She gently brushed Kayla’s hair from her face as she carried on stroking and rubbing the diaper.

”It’s ok, it’s only us here. You love your diaper don’t you baby girl, you really love the feeling of your diaper against your skin don’t you. It’s ok, you can tell me, just be honest with Aunty Luz”

• Like 1

Kayla wanted her to stop or did she.. Kayla was so confused! 

“No I don’t I hate it I never wanna wear a diaper again!” She said coming to life but Luz knew how to control her be continuing to rub her like she was trying to make a wish or something.. 

Luz was rubbing the diaper Into her grinding into her special place basically the diaper was having it’s way with her..

”Quit quit you can’t do this I- I don’t wanna get off in a diaper!” She squealed as she didn’t know how much more she could take.. 

• Like 1

Luz pressed a little more firmly and continued rubbing and stroking.

”your little moans and squirms tell me different, Kayla. You’re enjoying the attention arent you”

She smiled as Kayla started to moan even more

”That’s it, by the way, what did you tell your boyfriend to make sure he didn’t come over while you’re being punished?”

• Like 1

“Quit you can’t do this!” She said sweating her nipples becoming erect and hard. 

“Luz l- I don’t wanna get off in a diaper pl- please quit!” She cried as it wasn’t going yo take much more.  

“I told him I was out of town!” 

She moaned some more as she tried to control herself. 

• Like 1

Luz moved one hand and started to stroke Kayla’s nipples through her top. 

“oh so you lied to him? Not a good basis for a relationship is it”

She felt her own body dripping and her own underwear dampen as she showed the power she had over her former bully

”You are never going to bully anyone else are you Kayla, if you do then I’ll spank you right there at school, I’ll just pull you over my lap”

• Like 1

“O-no pl-please!” She cried and begged as Luz played with her body and finally it was too much and she couldn’t control herself any longer. She did it she got off in a diaper!

”Yes yes I know.” She said in the aftermath of her orgasm. 

“Ok can you change me now.” She said trying to catch her breathe. 

• Like 1

“I’ll change you when I’m ready to, when your diaper needs it. It’s no where near wet enough. I think you need time to get used to your diapers until you’re ready to admit how much you love them”

Luz pointed at the corner

”Crawl over there and stick your nose in the corner until you’re ready to admit to me how much you loved me rubbing your diaper and how much you want me to do it again. When you’re ready then we can play with your toys”

• Like 1

“No I don’t love them please change me you know what you made me do!” 

“I’m not getting used to them I’ll be out of diapers in a week!” 

Kayla was mad it was Luz who made her wet her diaper! 

“Fine!” She began crawling to the corner 

Kayla put her nose in the corner and she didn’t know how long she could make it. 

Luz was having fun and sat looking at the photos on her phone and the video of Kayla dancing

”I’m going to make you a bottle, and when you’ve finished your time in the corner then you can have a nice drink of baby formula”

She headed to the kitchen and prepared a bottle of formula, adding in a splash of Caster Oil and mixing in a diuretic, she grinned and as mixed it all up, know of what effect both of those would have on Kayla’s body, she then went back to the living room

“How long do I have to stay here!” She whined as it was getting boring it seemed like she had been there for a hour. 

Kayla heard Luz in the kitchen so she looked around taking her nose out of the corner until she came back. 

Great I have a bottle of baby formula to look forward to! She thought to herself as she heard the microwave go off she knew it was going to be a bottle of warm baby formula.  

“I told you, you stay there until you’re ready to admit you love your diapers and you loved me rubbing them and want me to do it again”

She looked at the girl kneeling in front of her

”After you have and it sounds honest and truthful, you can have a bottle and then play with some toys, so, how long you stay in the corner is up to you”

“This is stupid I don’t wanna be a baby and be in diapers and you touched me in mu special place..

Kayla wanted to get out of the corner it sucked! 

After an hour or so..

”Fine I love my diapers and I liked you rubbing me there you happy now!” She said real fast just wanting to get out of the corner.. She began to get up and get out! 

Luz shook her head and frowned

”That didn’t sound very honest, did it? I’m not sure you deserve your bottle and I’m sure you’re thirsty by now”

She pointed back at the corner

”Back you go until you’re honest, and I can tell a lie when I hear it.”

“Ugh!” Kayla got mad and frustrated even stomping her feet..

”Fine but we’re not friends!” She said angrily acting more like a baby..

After thirty minutes or so Kayla was hungry and thirsty and she had already wet her diaper again..

”Ok Luz I loved you rubbing my diaper will you please do it again.” She said defeated and softly as she knew she had no other choice to make! 

Luz smiled

”see, that wasn’t so bad to admit was it”

She motioned for Kayla to come over to her

”crawl over here and put your head in my lap for you baba, then we’ll play for a bit and change you in a couple of hours when your diaper needs it”

“No I guess not.” She said not happy she had to say it at all. 

Kayla did as she was told and it was like she was making her first steps as Luz cooed at her like she was a real baby crawling to her.

Once Kayla got there she did just that!