LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh baby Pvt Baby_B_UK

Kaylaindiapers

“Kayla quit your fussing unless you want another spanking!” Molly said to her seventeen year old daughter who was standing in the corner..

This sucks so bad and what are my friends going to think my step mom’s friends with the nurse who is only twenty and now she’s basically going to be babysitting me..

”Ok young lady you can come sit down and I’ll tell you the rest of your punishment..

Kayla rolled her eyes this should be good..

Her step mom Molly ran down the rules..

Ding ding 

“Oh wow she’s a little early you stay here and I’ll get the door that must be your babysitter.” 

Molly went to answer the door 

All this for bullying!! Kayla thought to herself.. 

Kayla woke up from the knock she moved around remembering her punishment that’s been now going on for a week as she looked around her playpen and she heard her diaper crinkle as she was being punished as a baby by her step mom! 

Luz looked at the address on the messages of her phone to make sure she had the right house. It looked well kept from the outside, the garden was immaculate. She could tell right away that the owner was very house proud and obviously had plenty of money as it was in the better part of the town.

She had been babysitting for a while but this was her first job at this side of town. She wondered what the baby would be like, she didn’t have much information just that the mother needed a babysitter regularly and was paying well. 

She walked up the path and rang the bell, as she waited for the door to be answered she wondered if, because of the obvious higher wealth area, if the child she was babysitting would be well behaved or would be spoiled. She shuddered a little, there were a few spoiled kids at her school, some had been bullying her after finding out she didn’t come from money and her family had struggled to get the money together for her education.

“No please mommy I- I don’t need a babysitter I’m sorry please I won’t bully anymore!” She cried as she hated calling her step mom mommy but that was one of the rules..

”Quiet baby girl unless you want a spanking from me and your new babysitter I think you’ll like her you can play baby games and have fun together peek a boo and paddle cake that sounds like fun..

Lisa got the baby’s pacifier and walked over to her step daughter the new baby of the house..

”Open.” She said gleefully 

She walked over to the door to answer it..

”Hi you must be Luz please come in and meet the baby.” 

Kayla wondered what the babysitter was going to think when she saw the baby was a seventeen year old girl…

Maybe she’ll think my step mom lost her mind and get me out of here or maybe she’ll say this is ridiculous and let me out of these stupid diapers until my stupid step mom comes home!

Kayla’s mind was racing she heard voices and it sounded like a young girl not a old grandma type she thought she was getting.. 

Damn it I’m thirsty and hungry I don’t want a stupid bottle or baby food but she knew that’s what she’d be getting as her step mom said the full baby treatment like a eighteen month old.. 

Luz smiled as the door opened

”Hi, yes, I know I’m a little early, is that ok? As it’s the first time I’m babysitting for you I thought it best to get here early so that you can let me know any special requirements such as naps and bottles and if they have any allergies. You didn’t say much when you rang so I don’t know much about your baby”

Luz stepped inside and took her shoes off.

”I know it might be hard for your baby seeing her mommy leave but I assure you that she’ll be perfectly safe and fine with me. I brought my references just to prove I have babysat and can be trusted with your baby”

She handed over the 2 A4 pieces of paper and hoped that they would be ok, they were from the last 2 families she had babysat for, one was for 2 months and the other was for almost 2 years.

Lisa smiled as she was very impressed with Luz she definitely acted more mature then her bratty step daughter Kayla..

”Thank you so much for coming over and yes I’ve left some things out about my baby and I’ll understand if you want to decline the job. 

Lisa took a deep breath..

”Ok my step daughter is being punished I’m at my wits end so I’ve come up with a baby punishment to treat her how she acts and try to get her to grow up!” She waited to see if Luz was going to make a mad dash for the door..

”You see she’s been bullying people at school and hanging around the wrong crowd smoking and skipping school.. So when she got suspended for 18 days for bullying I decided I would treat her like a eighteen month old baby.” 

Lisa looked at Luz who was interested or in a daze or sleeping with her eyes open cause she was listening.. She wondered what this girl was thinking..

”Well there’s more but I just wanna see if you have any questions or what you might say or if you’re still interested?” 

Kayla laid in her playpen hoping she could fight the urge to pee as she didn’t want to wet her diaper then the babysitter would know right away and have to change her..

Ugh I hate this stupid ass punishment she thought to herself..

After a few minutes she lost the battle and wet herself. 

Man I’m happy my friends or anyone I know can’t see me like this. She thought to herself as she listened to the voices and some laughs she didn’t know what was going on as they were to far away to make anything out. 

Luz was shocked with what she heard, she had heard and seen online stuff about diaper and baby punishment but had never seen or experienced it.

”Well, um, ok. I’m still interested. I just never have seen this before, um, I guess the main question is you’re treating her like a real baby? She’s wearing and using diapers and stuff? H..how has she reacted to it?”

Luz was interested and wondered how bad a girl the daughter must have been to have to be subject to this punishment.

“Great great I’m happy to hear that well as you would expect she wasn’t happy about it but after several spankings and taken everything away she really don’t have much choice oh and if she’s a good girl during the week I let her pick out her dinner for that weekend but she has to earn her five stars!” 

“That means she has to wet and poop her diaper but she can’t tell me I or whoever I put in charge of her does diaper checks just like she’s a baby cause that’s what she is now.” 

Lisa got up to get a piece of paper 

“Since you’ll be watching her this whole weekend here’s her baby schedule and she had a highchair and a nursery my brother is a great wood worker so he was able to put it all together in weeks!” 

She handed the paper to Luz

Morning 

8am change diaper don’t forget to tell her what a good baby she is or you can tease her and say what a big baby I bet you’d like to tell your friends what a big baby you are.. I’ll let you choose when and where but I do want her humiliated and embarrassed at times so she knows how it feels to be bullied..

9 am breakfast bottle baby food or baby cereal.

9:30-10 playpen time 

10:30-11 tummy time 

11:30-11:45 crawl around the floor 

Noon lunch 

12:30 - 2 pm nap time bottle to help her sleep..

2-3 playpen time shake rattle play with toys and make sure she plays with them..

3-4 mommy and baby play time paddie cake peek a boot things like that..

4 more tummy time 

5 dinner 

6  baby free time let her choose if she’s good 

7 bottle and snacks 

8 bed time 

feel free to add whatever you want I just wanna make sure she’s punished and treated like a baby…

Lisa sipped her tea waiting to see what Luz would say after she was fine reading. 

Luz read and re-read the paper as she tried to take it all in.

”Wow, you spanked her? I don’t think I’ve been spanked at all since I was 9 years old! I think this is all a bit strange but I’ve been babysitting a while so I could just look at her as a real baby and it shouldn’t be too bad”

She thought for a moment and looked up. 

“One question, you being her mommy is one thing, what if she doesn’t want to do something or fights me? I mean, it’s one thing having to listen to a parent but a stranger is another issue”

Luz scanned over the paper again

”How old is she in real life? I mean you’re talking like 15 or 16?”

“Oh yeah I spank her when she’s bad over the knee or over her diaper then stand in the corner.” 

Lisa gave her a key 

“You can put mittens on her hands so she can’t do anything with her hands then you’re in 100% control you decide when she gets changed and if she’s naughty leave her in a messy diaper!” 

“The key is a nuclear option if she’s bad and won’t listen and continues to act up that key will unlock the door there’s a computer the pass code is on the paper tell her you’ll post her baby pictures on line” 

“No she’s seventeen she goes to the local high school how old are you?” 

“Oh, I…I’m 17 as well. So we’re the same age. She might go to the same school as me then.”

”So I’m, just wondering, if she acts up when I’m babysitting, do you want me to phone you or just use the computer thing? Just wondering as she might not want to listen or do as she’s told with me?”

She thought again and nodded “ok, well I think I should be ok with babysitting though”

Luz was wondering if she knew the girl she was looking after and was a little nervous about babysitting a girl her own age but was sure she’d be ok if she just thought of her as a baby. She put the key in her bag to keep it safe from wandering hands

“Oh wow that would really suck for baby!” Lisa said thinking this will be great and even better if she knows her! 

Lisa grabbed her purse 

“If you wanna call that’s fine but I’d spank her first I don’t think you’ll have any problems but if you do then sure you can call I already told her to be on her best behavior cause I can’t just get out of the meetings.” 

Lisa said her good byes and left. 

Kayla heard the door close so she knew it was just her and the babysitter. 

Whoever it is I’ll try to scare them off! She thinks to herself 

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll be fine. Hope your meetings go well. I’ll see you later”

Luz watched as the door closed before standing up.

”Ok, no showing any nerves, you’ve babysat before, there’s nothing different here, she’s just a bit bigger than the usual babies you sit for”

She walked round the kitchen a few times repeating this to herself before finally putting her hand on the door handle.

”Here we go. You can do this. Let’s just go and meet the baby”

She gently pushed the door open and stepped into the room.

“Hi, I’m Luz and I….” Her voice trailed off as she looked to the playpen and gasped at the sight before her.

Kayla had been bullying her for months, along with her group of friends, they had made Luz’s life a misery and Luz had been close to quitting school at one point but now, she couldn’t help but smirk as she looked upon Kayla, sat in a playpen and dressed like a baby

Kayla was playing with her bear and her dolls having a tea party as her mommy told her too while she waited for the babysitter.. When she heard a voice she immediately spit out her pacifier and quit playing..

She looked up and it was Luz! 

“Wh- what are you doing here!” She stuttered nervously..

For once Kayla felt like she was the one who was small and could easily be bullied there stood the girl she bullied that got her in this mess!
She didn’t feel so confident without her friends around.. 

Luz stood open mouthed at the scene in front of her, after a few moments she managed to find her voice.

”Well, I’m here because I was asked to babysit. I didn’t think the person I’d be babysitting would be you though. You don’t look as threatening without your friends here to back you up.”

Luz walked over to the playpen and looked down.

”Before you say anything, I intend to do what I’m being paid to do, and that’s babysit. The fact that it’s you doesn’t change a thing, I was given a job to do. I was also given a key for some computer room as security”

She quickly pulled out her phone and snapped a couple of pictures before Kayla could even react.

”There, just a bit more security for myself”

Kayla was thrown off cause Luz was very confident way more confident then she ever was at school.. She was right and Kayla knew that too they were equals without her friends around! 

“Hey you can’t do that erase them now or else we’ll get you again erase it now!” She said stomping her foot.

Kayla was so mad she started to get out of the playpen.. 

Then she realized she had a wet diaper on and was kinda Stuck hoping Luz didn’t notice it! 

“Actually, I think I’ll keep them on my phone for now. If you behave then I king by delete them, if not then I might accidentally send them to the school noticeboard team”

Luz put her phone in her pocket and frowned.

”I’m sure your mommy said you’re not supposed to leave your playpen without permission, sit down and play with the rattle for me. Show me how you can shake it loud and quiet”

“Delete it now!” She said angrily but her threats had no impact on Luz. Kayla was mad as she lost all her power just like that.

”She’s my mom not my mommy!” She said defensively trying to protect what pride she had left..

Damn it what all did my stupid step mom say to her..

”I can get out if I want to and I’m not playing with a stupid rattle.” She sat there pouting relieved that Luz didn’t discover her wet diaper. 

Damn I’m stuck with her all weekend! She thought as she sat there sulking 

Luz frowned

”Now you’re being very cranky, do you need a diaper change at all? Your mommy said you’d probably fight me over this but has given me permission to put you over my lap if I need to, and I’m sure I saw a hairbrush on the table, is that what your mommy uses to spank you with?”

Luz reached over and grabbed the rattle, handing it to Kayla

”Now give it a shake for me and play with it”

Luz reached her hand over and gave Kayla’s diaper a squeeze

”Well, you’re wet but not soaked, I’ll change you when you’re a bit more wet than that…or when you’re poopy, whichever comes first”

How dare her talk to me like this! 

“Shut up this sucks i- I can take care of it myself just get these stupid gloves off!” She said holding out her hands as her mommy had put them on before she left just in case she tried to fight while she was gone..

”Please erase those pictures no one can s them!” She cried.

Kayla knew if the crowd she hangs out with especially Tiffany and Kelly the girls who bullied Luz she would be the one getting bullied too..

”No she combs her hair.” Kayla didn’t want Luz to think or know she got spanked but obviously the way she was dressed she didn’t have a lot of pride left to hide..

”Fine whatever.” Kayla shook it a few times..

”Thre h- hey!” She cried as she wasn’t ready for Luz to check her diaper.. 

Kayla knew she was going to change her later and that would be very embarrassed and humiliating and she knew she was never going to be able to live it down! 

“Look Kayla, I’m here to do a job, that’s all. I didn’t know I’d be babysitting you, those pictures are for my security. You made my life hell for the last few months and now you’re getting punished for it. It’s not an orthodox type of punishment but it looks like your mommy has been thinking about it and decided this will work. You can either just let me do my job or I can make this worse for you”

Luz put her hands on her hips and looked at Kayla

”Pick your rattle up and shake it for me”

She reached over and pushed the dangling pacifier into Kaylas’ mouth 

“Any keep that in until I remove it, Aunty Luz knows that babies like their pacis”

“Just go home and I’ll make sure the girls leave you alone!” Kayla tried to pull the only card she had which wasn’t much! 

Kayla realizing that Luz wasn’t backing down didn’t see she had any choice decided to make the best of it..

She shook the rattle a few times..

”There you happy now!” 

Kayla was mad but wasn’t going to say anything as the pacifier was put in her mouth and she knew if she talked it would sound babyish..

So she shook her rattle until Luz was satisfied. 

“Good girl, see, that wasn’t so bad was it. You’re learning. I’m not going anywhere”

Luz looked at the clock

”Now, according to the schedule your mommy left, it’s almost your nap time so that means it’s time for your bottle, your mommy said you’d had your lunch already”

She smiled

”Keep shaking your rattle while I make your bottle for you”

“Yeah it sucks I hate it now take these stupid gloves off I can’t hold on to much!” She whined..

”A nap are you serious!” Kayla thought she’d get away with everything but she started to understand Luz didn’t play around when she was the babysitter..

Kayla remembered her lunch Gerber spinach and strained beef she probably got two spanking 10 each time before she finally ate it… The only good part was the Hawaiian delight..

”Fine can you pour me some juice.” 

Kayla began shaking her rattle realizing she had no choice! 

“Hmm, no, I think the mittens can stay on so you don’t get into mischief”

Luz smiled

”You’re behaving very good, I hope it continues and I can give a good report to your mommy when she comes home”

As she headed to the kitchen she looked around as Kayla shook the rattle

”No juice, it’s formula for you before your nap, if you’re good then I might give you some juice after you wake up”

“I’ll be good I won’t get into trouble please take them off!” She begged..

Kayla was getting mad at how she always said mommy like it was kinda patronizing her..

”Gross Formula is gross please juice I promise I’ll be good!” 

Kayla hated how all She could do is beg for anything she had no power no control everyone else held it over her..

”I’m not even tired.” She quit shaking the rattle waiting for Luz to come back