LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I get started ?

So far I have been wearing nightly for for at least a week and of course still wake regularly when I feel the urge.

Despite lots of efforts and feeling very confident in my brand of nappies (Drylife slip super) that they won't leak I still have not been unable to go whilst still in bed and laying down. Frustratingly I have to get out of bed and stand up to releive myself.

I would love to the get to point where I can just sleep through the night and wake up In the morning to the feeling of a well used and filled nappy.

Has anyone without any previous issues or experience with bed wetting been able to achieve this?

What advice can you give me.

Thanks.

Don't give up as this simply takes time. Your body is working correctly after many years of training and your taught and trained to pee standing up or in the toilet. So changing that is a big difference for the body.  I think a way is to dia elax. You really need to relax every body part. One way is to tense up tight and then relax.  It all takes some patience. 

I have been wearing diapers on and off for since I was 18 years old. I dont have to but just love the feeling of diapers and plastic pants. I have leant to relax but I cant remember ever waking up wet. I always wake up and then release and go back to sleep. Unless you have medical issues that's the way the body works and personally i prefer some control!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 2/21/2023 at 8:58 AM, Coffee2Sugars said:

So far I have been wearing nightly for for at least a week and of course still wake regularly when I feel the urge.

Despite lots of efforts and     feeling very confident in my brand of nappies, that they won't leak.    I still have not been unable to go whilst still in bed and laying down. Frustratingly I have to get out of bed and stand up to releive myself.

I would love to the get to point where I can just sleep through the night and wake up In the morning to the feeling of a well used and filled nappy.

Has anyone without any previous issues or experience with bed wetting been able to achieve this?

What advice can you give me.

Thanks.

That confidence in your nappy, betrays that you have an underlying worry about a wet bed. Nappies do leak, and the bed sometime gets wet, so your confidence needs to be in the protection of your mattress and not to worry about your bed sometimes getting wet.

As for getting out of bed, you could try getting back into bed as soon as you have got a good gush flowing into your nappy.

• Hello :)