LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aunt Akiza Knows Best. (Private with JE PUNK)

LilGirlLya

"But I have Goodnites for bed!" Luna pouted as the diaper was taped shut, her aunt not being swayed from her predetermined course of diapering up Luna for bed. She couldn't deny the diaper was softer than the Goodnites but she'd still prefer to wear something intended for slightly older girls as opposed to another Baby Dry. "Aunt Akiza, I think Rei's diapers are too small for me. They fit really tight."

Despite any pouts or protests, she soon found herself off the table as her aunt picked her up and put her back on the floor, before changing Rei. "It's not that late though, what time does Rei go to bed?"

Luna quietly pouted about being forced to go to bed so early, she wanted to argue further but today had shown that her aunt was pretty implacable when she made a decision. The diaper around her waist was a testament to that. She would do as she was told tonight but tomorrow she'd see if she could reach out to her parents. Maybe they could overrule Aunt Akiza on bed time? Or at least get her to offer a compromise. 7:30 was so early even with the timezone change.

There was at least still some time before she'd be made to go to bed. It give her a chance to get to know Rei better. From the two beds (well, one bed and crib) it looked like Aunt Akiza expected them to be spending plenty of time together in the same room.

Once again, even though Luna knew Rei had the same diaper on beneath her sleeper, it made her feel self conscious about the fact Rei at least also got to wear something on her lower half were as Luna was expected to go around in just her tee shirt and one of her cousin's diapers.

Luna followed Rei to the toy chest, with each step announced by the little crinkles of the fresh diaper. She had been too embarrassed to really consider it before but the diaper wasn't terrible beside for the fact that it was clearly for babies. It was essentially just a big, softer, more comfortable version of the Goodnites she'd become accustomed too. Luna did hope though that away from bullies she wouldn't need any nighttime protection soon enough, especially since Akiza mentioned buying her diapers of her own for bed instead of more Goodnites. At least she could take off Goodnites and pull them back up.

"What are you getting?" Luna asked, peering over Rei's shoulder and into her overflowing toy chest.

"Oh, uh, yeah sure." Luna sat down on the flood as Rei brought out the coloring books and crayons. She did raise an eyebrow though, even though she hadn't really colored in a while, she could tell that Rei's crayons were bigger than normal crayons. 'baby crayons' Luna thought. She sighed, there was nothing she could actually do about it right now. There probably weren't other crayons and not wanting to use Rei's baby stuff would probably make her feel bad.

Luna took some crayons and got to work with the My Little Pony book and set to work coloring her namesake pony. "Hey Rei, do you like wearing diapers?"

Rei sat on her padded rump which let put a few crinkles as she started to color before her cousin asked her about her diapers “Well they are really soft and comfy since I wore them fur as long I can remember 

"Yeah," Luna admitted, "they are kind of comfy. I think they're softer than my Goodnites. They don't feel as yucky as I thought they would when I had to, you know..." she said with the faintest hint of a blush. Luna shifted positions, going from sitting on her bottom to laying belly first on the floor, propping herself up on her elbows as she colored, her feet in the air behind her. "So, at the airport, they people who saw us, does it bother you that they thought we were babies and not big kids?"

"Yeah..." Luna frowned. "People stare at me all the time, first because of just how short I am, but other reasons too." She had to admit that it was certainly different to get positive attention from strangers rather than confused stares that came with being a preschool sized teenager. "So, do we get pull-ups during the day then? I don't want to go shopping in just a diaper and my shorts should fit over pull-ups since they fit over my Goodnites."

"Daycare?" Luna asked, looking up from her coloring, "you go to daycare? Like, every day?" Luna felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. If Rei went to daycare did that mean she would have to as well? Sure, her size meant her parents still hadn't let her stay on her own yet, they always called a sitter if they needed to go out but the sitter knew she was 13 and it was mostly about Luna just being too short if an emergency came up. As much as the idea of going to daycare with Rei scared her, she couldn't help but be just a little curious about it.

Luna wasn't thrilled at the idea that she might have to go to daycare with Rei but her mind kept coming back to how people already perceived her. She was worried about being seen like a little kid at the airport but rather than people staring at her or laughing at her, she just blended in because she was being treated like how she looked. Luna wondered if the same might be true if she did find herself tagging along with Rei to daycare.

Luna rolled her eyes at the baby bottle but decided this wasn't a battle worth fighting. She accepted the bottle but didn't begin to drink it. "Moment of truth now" Luna thought, seeing if Rei was going to be put in the crib or the toddler bed.

Luna gave a sigh of relief, she'd let a lot go but a crib wouldn't have just been embarrassing, but she also would have been stuck in there until Akiza decided it was time to release her. She sat down on the toddler bed and heard a second, more familiar set of crinkles as she did so. Of course a mattress protector. Still, she had one on her actual bed so this wasn't a surprise. Luna got under the blankets but wasn't nearly as ready to sleep as Rei.

Luna lay in bed for a while, unable to sleep. She tossed and turned for what must have been a half hour before breaking down and taking her aunt's advice. Luna brought the bottle to her mouth, glad the lights were out so no one could see her right now, and started to nurse from it. The warm milk had cooled down to room temperature at this point but Luna kept drinking it, hoping it might help her get some rest.

She was still wide awake when the bottle was finished and so continued to lay there looking up at the ceiling, totally bored. At least an hour after being put to bed, Luna started to find her eyes getting heavier but there was another issue. Her parents normally cut off drinks this late and Aunt Akiza had sent her to bed with a bottle. Luna felt the same familiar pressure in her bladder.

Luna thought about her options but ultimately rationalized that the diaper was just going to get wet anyway. Besides, she was a little curious to try it again after it hadn't been so bad in the car. It was easier to get going in the dark, Luna heard the quiet hiss first as her urine streamed into the diaper. Her potty training instively made her clench when it started but she willed herself to continue. The inside grew soft and warm and squishy.

Luna poked the outside, it was squisher too now. The diaper was visibly tinged yellow, the wetness indicator blotted out. It didn't just feel not bad. Luna leaned back and finally was able to get some sleep.

Rei had remained asleep the whole night not hearing her cousin wetting her diaper as she wet her own

Next Morning Akiza went to go wake the two girls while she checked Lunas diaper “Goodness you sure soaked this one.” Lifting her up and placed her on the changing table and ripped the tapes open 

Luna was stirred by the sensation of her aunt probing and and inspecting her diaper but wasn't fully roused until she felt herself lifted up and laid out on the changing table. The cool air of the nursery on her wet and now exposed crotch gave her a little shiver. "Morning Auntie" she said sleepily, rubbing her eyes. "Can I have my panties or my Goodnites back today?"