LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aunt Akiza Knows Best. (Private with JE PUNK)

LilGirlLya

Rei nodded shyly as Akiza continued to hold her and Lunas hands through the airport passing afew people who seemed give off afew smiled at her two small girls while they entered the parking lot and made their way to the car where there wasn’t one car seat but two car seats 

Luna blushed as she noticed she got smiles and waves from strangers. She gave a small wave back but then huddled closer to Akiza's legs. Outside Luna felt the sun on her bare legs. It felt so weird being outside without pants on. She hoped Akiza hadn't parked too far away, her feet were starting to get tired from walking through the airport.

Luna knew better than to whine at this point, it wasn't going to help. Besides, it wasn't like she didn't have to use a car seat normally. Just back home hers was just a booster and not a high backed seat with a harness. Luna let herself get lifted and buckled in next to her cousin.

• Like 1

Akiza lifted Rei into her car seat first before lifting Luna up and placed her in hers and buckled both girls in before going to the driver side and buckled herself in and started to drive off fir the long drive home 

Luna could at least relax a bit out of the public eye. As they began the long drive home, Luna thought to herself, she hoped that some sort of accommodation could be reached if she had to go out and get a whole new wardrobe. She didn't want to think about having to go shopping in just her tee shirt and diaper. Ideally getting her panties back would be the solution. Luna hoped that would be the case when she got home. Although Akiza didn't mention making her wear pull-ups like Rei did, she had already just made Luna wear a diaper because Rei needed one on long car rides.

She wished she still had her carry on, at least it had her Switch in it. Unfortunately it was now in the trunk, the sole piece of her luggage that had so far made it. Without much else to do, she could either sit in silence or try to spark conversation with her shy cousin.

"So..." Luna started, "What do you like to do for fun, Rei?" Luna asked, curious if her ten year old cousin had similar interests or if they were correspondingly juvenile.

"Oh." Luna replied, a bit disappointed that her cousin wasn't into more big kid stuff. "That's OK, I just haven't done any of that stuff in a while. I brought my video games, do you have any at home?" she asked. Luna wished she had her phone to keep herself busy. It had unfortunately been in her shorts pocket and so now was stuffed away in the diaper bag. Luna instead decided to spend some time catching up with and getting to know her cousin before a loud growl in her stomach refocused her thoughts.

"Aunt Akiza, could we get food soon? I'm really hungry?"

Rei shook her head “Mommy says video games are not good fir my brain.” Before hearing her cousins tummy growl as Akiza answers “Yes dear Will stop by McDonald’s on the way there’s one not too far from here 

Luna frowned, if that was Aunt Akiza's rule with Rei she hoped it wouldn't be for her as well. The diaper around her waist gave her little reason to think otherwise though. "OK Aunt Akiza, that sounds fine." As the miles ticked by, Luna wondered how far away 'not too far' was. After fifteen minutes something else joined her hunger in causing her distress. She hadn't been able to pee much at the airport and she could feel the pressure steadily increasing in her bladder.

"Aunt Akiza? How much further?"

Luna leaned back and bit her lip. She was nervous but it had been years since her last accident and so she had a reasonable amount of confidence that she could hold it.

"OK. Could I get chicken nuggets and a sprite please. Could we go in though please?" Luna asked without specifying why.

"OK..." Luna hung her head as they drove away. She and Rei ate their food with Luna trying to drink as little as possible. Unfortunately having a small cup when she normally got mediums meant her estimates in how big her sips actually were was off and soon she started hearing the gurgle of sucking air. Luna wanted to cross her legs to help as over the next half hour the pain in her bladder reached a crisis point. Luna held her legs together tightly and wriggled around to try and find a spot that reduced the pressure from the buckle right over her full bladder.

She bit her lip again and looked over at her cousin, who of course was seeing her practically potty dance in her seat. "Psst...Rei," Luna tried to get her attention. "Can you ask your mom to stop? I really need to go to the bathroom?"

Rei looked at her cousin and noticed her squirming after she asked she needed the potty “Mommy put you diapees for a reason just go ahead and go potty in  your diapee.” She said as she let out a relaxing sigh after she finished her meal.

"But I don't-" Luna was about to tell her cousin that she didn't wear or need diapers when another cramp hit her abdomen. Luna whimpered. Looking out the window there was not even a place around to stop. She knew she was going to lose the battle. Luna closed her eyes tight and felt her eyes wet again with tears. As much as she didn't want to do this, her body wasn't giving her any choice.

As much as she needed to go, it was hard to go against nearly a decade of potty training. Luna breathed in, 'maybe just a little bit to take the pressure off'. Several calming breaths followed and with focused effort, Luna could feel herself let go. Hot pee burst out of her, there was no little release, Luna was flooding the diaper. The front became distended and discolored from the rush of urine into it. There was absolutely no hiding what she'd just done.

Luna just nodded, unsure of what even to say. It wasn't nearly as gross as she thought given she was used to waking up in clammy Goodnites, not using them while awake. It felt soft and squishy but most of all very warm. Luna wiggled in her seat, getting used to the feeling. "It's not as bad as I thought it be," she confessed to Rei. That still didn't make her feel less embarrassed after protesting against them earlier.

"Umm...Aunt Akiza..." Luna spoke up.  

Luna blushed, realizing her aunt probably watched her little performance in the rear view mirror. "Yes Aunt Akiza."

Luna settled back in her seat, her pants smushing under her as she got cozy. She didn't like that she'd had an accident but couldn't help but concede that her aunt had been right. Wearing these had been a smart decision. Feeling more comfortable with her aching bladder relieved, Luna turned back to Rei.

"I'm sorry I stared at you when Aunt Akiza was putting a diaper on you. I understand why you wear them now."

Rei smiled “It’s okay I don’t mind it yiu we’re probably just curious.” As Akiza pulled up to her house “Here we are home sweet home now then let’s get you two inside I know two certain little girls who need a diaper change.”

"Thanks for understanding," Luna smiled back, "I've just never known a ten year old who needs diapers."

'Or a 13 year old' Luna thought before trying not to think too much more about that.

Luna blushed again at the mention of a diaper change. Her diaper was starting to cool down, it still wasn't as yucky feeling as her Goodnites were in the morning but it was feeling less warm by the minute.

Akiza led both girls inside the house and into a room to what looked like a nursery which was probably Reis as she lifted on Luna “Ok Luna your up first.” Laying her on the changing table and started to untape her diaper “My my you sure had to go.”

As Luna walked, the swollen mass of the diaper between her legs made what had previously only been a slight waddle more pronounced as the diaper and it's contents sagged down between Luna's thighs. Akiza and Rei's house was nice. She had never actually been over before so she was surprised at seeing Rei's bedroom.

The floors were wooden with several plush pink and white rugs. The walls were a rosy pink and Luna could see toy chests, doll houses, bookshelves, and plushies everywhere. It was an adorable little girls room with an emphasis on little though when Luna realized Rei had some furniture that she didn't have. Luna realized what the tall shelf was when she found herself lifted on to it. Rei had a changing table. That made sense, Luna supposed, if she was never potty trained. On another wall though Luna saw both a gorgeous white wooden crib and beside it a low toddler bed with rails.

"I'm sorry Aunt Akiza, I really tried to hold it. I've never had an accident before." Luna said as her wet diaper was untaped.

Akiza continued to wipe her niece down “No need to apologize that’s what your diaper is for no?” She said as she finished wiping her and lifted the soon to be teens ankles and slid a new diaper under her rear and started coating her in baby powder then fastened the tapes on the thick scented garment 

"I guess so..." Luna replied. She was relieved at least that there seemed to be no judgement from her aunt even after how hard she insisted she hadn't need to wear the diaper. That relief turned to confusion as Akiza produced another Baby Dry from the changing table drawers and slid it underneath her.

"Umm...Aunt Akiza? Why do I have to wear another one? My panties are in your bag and you said Rei gets to wear pull ups at home"