LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aunt Akiza Knows Best. (Private with JE PUNK)

LilGirlLya

The past few months had been tough for Luna. Around the middle of her eighth grade year, she made the bold choice to tell her parents that she wanted to be called Luna and be treated as their daughter from now on. While her mom and dad had been supportive, the community wasn't. Luna was already bullied for being so short, at 42 inches she was as tall as some of the elementary school kids and at 40 pounds she looked more like she was about to graduate kindergarten than become a freshman in a few months. The bullying escalated sharply and no matter how things were at home, it got to Luna. From the stress of it all, she'd developed a rather embarrassing little problem a few months back. After 8 years of staying dry at night, Luna once again began to wet the bed. She would get scared and anxious at the very thought of going to school as the teachers were no help from the bullying.

After some intense discussion by her parents, it was decided that neither of them could uproot their lives and move quite yet but they needed to get Luna someplace that she could be happy. Fortunately, her mother's sister Akiza Hoshi was more than willing to make space for the new little girl. Even better, Akiza had a daughter around Luna's age who could help Luna grow into a happy, confident girl in a new place far away from her bullies.

The morning of her flight was a tearful one. As much as Luna wanted to escape the bullying, she was nervous at the idea of leaving her parents. The trip wasn't easy, Luna had never flown before and her nerves kept her awake the whole flight. She only began to relax when the pilot announced they were making their descent towards her new home with her aunt and cousin.

• LilGirlLya changed the title to Aunt Akiza Knows Best. (Private with JE PUNK)

Akiza Hoshi was holding her daughters hand as the small girl waited for her cousin to arrive hopping she wouldn’t pick on her for her small problem and for the way she dresses as she was currently had her hair into twin tails and was wearing a pink hello kitty tshirt with a pair of overalls 

The stewardess came by to check on Luna prior to deplaning. Given the frequent check ins and the way she was spoken to, Luna assumed that the stewardess must have thought she was younger than she was. It was not an infrequent occurrence and sometimes it was easier to just go with it than make a scene. Once she and the other passengers were given clearance to disembark, Luna stood up and got her bag out from under her seat.

Most of her new clothes were in a separate checked bag so in this one she only had her electronics, toiletries, a spare outfit, and one or two goodnites Luna only found out that her mom packed after she in mid flight. Mom *had* badgered her about wearing one, saying she'd probably fall asleep on the flight and Luna resisted. Still, that fear of an accident meant she didn't sleep a bit on the flight and made trips to the bathroom as frequently as she could.

Luna followed the crowd off the flight and into the terminal, scanning the room for her aunt and cousin. Luna fished out her phone and sent a text to her parents letting them know she made it and then one to Akiza, asking where she was. Luna took a quick photo of herself so her aunt could better locate her. Luna smiled behind the facemask she wore for the flight. She thought she looked cute in her new clothes from the juniors section, a loose heather grey tee shirt, high waisted jean shorts, and canvas sneakers. With her outfit, her mask, and her shaggy, shoulder length hair, she was pleased that throughout the flight everyone saw her as just another normal girl flying to see relatives.

Akiza took her daughters hand after receiving a photo from Luna before locating her at the terminal “we’ll hello there Luna I take it you had a good flight?” She asked her taking  her over to the luggage section to get her bags

"Hi Aunt Akiza, it was OK, just long and boring." Luna's eyes turned to the girl holding Akiza's hand, she hadn't seen Rei in several years but as far as Luna could tell, her younger cousin looked almost the same now as she did five years ago. Not just in terms of height, the girl was even smaller than Luna was, but in clothing choices as well. That is, if she was the one actually making her clothing choices. "Rei?" Luna started, just trying to make sure the toddler appearing girl was actually who she thought it was, "I'm Luna. Nice to see you again."

Rei eeped as her cousin spook to her as shyly tried to hide behind her mother “H…ello Luna l… it’s nice to see you again.” Before she eeeped again when her mother felt the back of her overalls as afew crinkles  “Just as I thought let’s get you sorted.” Causing the small girl to blush

Luna was puzzled by what just happened. She didn't mean to spook Rei and felt guilty for doing so but it didn't escape her notice that Akiza touched her cousin's bottom afterwards. What was that about? What did Akiza mean by 'sorted?'

"Can we go get my bag first?" Luna asked. Her entire new wardrobe had been packed in the suitcase and she couldn't bear to think that it could have gotten lost. Having it back in her sight would be a relief. "I need to find a bathroom after that, do you think we could get something to eat on the way home? I'm starving!" Luna exclaimed.

Akiza nodded “Yes we’re going to head to the bathroom after we get your bag and will eat afterwards we have a long drive ahead of us.” She said leading her over to the belt to where all the luggage was being dropped off 

Luna waited by the baggage carousel with her aunt and her cousin. While waiting, Luna stole a couple of glances at Rei while she seemed distracted by something. Mom said extreme short stature ran in their family, although it tended to skip a generation. It was interesting seeing someone else who shared that as Rei seemed no bigger than a two year old. Luna watched the conveyor built, eager to get her bag and get on the road. When she didn't soon see her pink duffle though, she began to worry. She fidgeted and chewed on her fingernails, keeping her eyes peeled for a bag. She could feel her face flush and some tears begin to well in her eyes.

All her clothes...

Her new girl wardrobe...

Luna and her family were the only ones still waiting from her flight and her bad was no where in sight. She didn't know what  to do.

Akiza noticed this before looking at her niece “Not to worry if your bags lost I’ll help you replace your clothes now let’s hurry and get you to the bathroom.” Leading both girls to a family restroom as Akiza set down a changing table and put Rei on it 

Luna help but start crying, despite her aunts reassurance. Luna gave one last look over her shoulder as Akiza dragged her away and towards a family restroom. Luna was shocked to see Rei get hoisted onto the changing table and her aunt begin unbuckling her overalls. "That's what sorted out means..."

Luna felt a little bad for Rei, even as small as she was, she didn't need diapers or training pants or whatever her cousin was wearing. Unless you counted Goodnites and since they were only for bed they hardly counted.

Luna walked over to and hopped up on the adult sized toilet, but a combination of her own upset about her bag and a fascination with what was happening to Rei kept her from starting.

“Yes little Rei was never potty trained so she wears diapers for long trips and training pants at home.” She told her as the small girl blushed as her Pampers baby dry was untaped and was being wiped down 

"Oh..." was all that Luna could muster through her sniffling. Of course she had questions but she knew she could probably find out more from Rei later. Surely a 10 year old wouldn't like not being potty trained, right?" She did manage to go a small bit even though it was hard with her aunt and cousin in the room with her. Luna hopped down, wiped between her legs since that's what a regular girl would do, and flushed. She got her pants back up and walked over to begin washing her hands. With this being a family bathroom, she was relieved that there were two sinks, one high enough for Akiza and the other for her.

"Huh? What are you talking about!" Luna cried in disbelief, "I don't need diapers!" Tears welled back up in Luna's eyes and flowed easily down her cheeks as she found herself raised up by Akiza and put onto the changing table.

“It’s going to be a long trip Luna I think it’s best you wore protection like Rei does you and her are almost the same sight so I have a hunch you might have a tiny bladder.” She stated pulling her pants down and  grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them down and started to wipe the teen down as Rei just blushed and watched as her cousin was going to be diapered like her 

"No! I don't need to wear them..." Luna sobbed. Still, given the size disparity her not cooperating provided only a minimum amount of resistance to her aunt, who apparently had a lot of experience changing diapers. Luna felt her feet go up and just covered her eyes, continuing to cry and not wanting to look over at her younger cousin, all the more humiliated this was happening in front of her. "I haven't had day time accidents in years, please don't do this!" A thought occurred to her as soon as she felt herself lowered onto the diaper, "what about my Goodnites? Those are for big girls, please? I'll wear them, I won't wet I promise, I just don't want to wear a diaper!" Luna tried to bargain, hoping her aunt would see reason.

She shook her head as she finished wiping the girl down “Those aren’t absorbent enough dear trust me these will be a lot better for you.” Unfolding the thick pamper and slid it under the girls bottom and started to powder her up and taped the crinkly garment up “There I promise it’s just for the car ride.”

That barely made it any better as far as Luna was concerned. "It feels tight..." Luna whined, Rei was smaller than her so something fit for Rei would barely fit on her. And yet, the tapes fastened securely. Luna looked down at the cloth and plastic underwear with it's cutesy Sesame Street designs. If she thought having Ariel on her Goodnites was humiliating it was nothing compared to this. The sole upside that Luna could see was there was no visible indication at all that she wasn't just like most girls. That was something at least.

"Can I get my shorts back please?" Luna sniffled.

Akiza nodded as she grabbed the girls shorts and tried to pull up to the girls waist “Uh oh looks like they barely fit you might have to just walk in just your diaper until I get you some proper clothes.” She stated

Akiza frowned “I’m sorry sweetheart there’s nothing I can do but don’t worry everyone will think your just like Rei with potty problems.” She said setting her down on the ground in just her shirt and diaper 

Luna's lower lip quivered as her shorts vanished into the diaper bag. She grabbed at the edge of her shirt, the fit was loose enough that she could almost try and make it look like a short dress if she could just stretch out the hem. She peaked over at her cousin through misty eyes for the first time since ending up on the table.

Rei blushed as she looked at her cousin “Its not that bad Luna… there were times.. I had to walk … around… in my diapee..” she said blushing Akiza took both girls hands and led them outside the restroom 

"But I don't need them though..." Luna pouted although she almost immediately felt bad about it. Her cousin had just been trying to be nice and supportive. "Thank you though" she made sure to tack on at the end. Akiza's hand closed around her and Luna found herself walking through the airport, although walking might have been generous. The added mass between her legs gave her just the slightest toddler waddle. Every footfall produced two sets of crinkles as Luna and Rei followed Akiza.

Luna held down her shirt with her freehand and once again was thankful for the pink, cloth facemask her mother made her wear on the flight. She had been certain everyone would point and laugh at her like the bullies at home did but to her surprise, no one even noticed her.