LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aiming for promotion [for me and kaylaindiapers]

Jamesblack

Kayla was dancing around still sucking her thumb..

”I have go potty!” She said desperately now talking like a little girl..

Kayla let Ben take her hand..

She was lucky cause she had a bathroom in her office Ben could let her go there or he could embarrass her and take her to the employees bathroom… Either was Kayla wasn’t thinking about that she knew Ben made those decisions not her not in the hypnotic state she was in.. 

Ben loved watching her acting like this she looked adorable. He decided he didn’t want to embarrass her right now he wanted her to trust him so he lead her into her private bathroom. Once he was inside he shut the door and not giving Kayla a chance he removed her skirt. He looked at her panties not liking them at all he made sure Kayla could tell he was disappointed by the look on his face. 

“Your such a good girl for telling me you had to go potty” he says as he slides her panties down her legs and then helps her to sit down. He really did love treating her just like a little girl 

Kayla didn’t really stop him from taking off her skirt or her panties she felt like a little girl… She could tell James wasn’t happy with her black thong panties..

”Wh- what’s wrong?” She asked disappointed and worried she wanted to make James happy..

Her face lit up as he praised her..

She sat down and soon she went potty.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...