LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rough day.

Hi all, 

So, I'm fairly new to DD. I'm 26 and newly(ish) incontinent (both bladder and bowel). My boyfriend is very supportive and has in fact suggested we try ABDL as a coping mechanism for my diaper dependency. It’s new to me, I had never heard of it before, but my boyfriend is well aware of many kinks and fetishes (I'm more vanilla). 

I’m going to do a new members welcome separately. 

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. I have a love/hate relationship with my incontinence. It’s limited my passions for outdoor activities, but it has made me closer to my boyfriend. 

But today, it’s been a bad day. It’s the first time I’ve had major diarrhoea since becoming incontinent. My boyfriend changes me 95% of the time, but he’s been away on a work trip, leaving me to change myself. It was difficult, I know it sounds like I’m moaning and it’s probably not the big of a deal, but I missed him, and I didn’t like the clean-up. 

Luckily, I wasn’t out in public…

Sorry for the vent! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Advrin said:

Hi all, 

So, I'm fairly new to DD. I'm 26 and newly(ish) incontinent (both bladder and bowel). My boyfriend is very supportive and has in fact suggested we try ABDL as a coping mechanism for my diaper dependency. It’s new to me, I had never heard of it before, but my boyfriend is well aware of many kinks and fetishes (I'm more vanilla). 

I’m going to do a new members welcome separately. 

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. I have a love/hate relationship with my incontinence. It’s limited my passions for outdoor activities, but it has made me closer to my boyfriend. 

But today, it’s been a bad day. It’s the first time I’ve had major diarrhoea since becoming incontinent. My boyfriend changes me 95% of the time, but he’s been away on a work trip, leaving me to change myself. It was difficult, I know it sounds like I’m moaning and it’s probably not the big of a deal, but I missed him, and I didn’t like the clean-up. 

Luckily, I wasn’t out in public…

Sorry for the vent! 

@Advrin:  I first saw your welcome message, and then looked and found you also posted this one.  Welcome....

As I've stated elsewhere, acceptance is a two edge sword. 

I am assuming you have dealt with the doctors, etc., looking for recovering and the results are "it ain't going to happen"....  Not what you want, but now  you have to deal with it....

For me, what put me back into diapers at night was adult onset of secondary nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting), that hit while getting over a medical issue, that unfortunately never cleared once I got over the illness...  Since then early onset of BPH issues have left me needing some protection in the day (and better protection if I want to safely take a nap).  So, I realize, for your mental health you need to find a way to accept the need for wearing something and in your case, diapers are probably the best solution.  And now you are here...

I found this community looking for the diapers I needed at night, and once back in them, it woke the "young boy" in me....  For me, there is definitely a DL side to me....  I hope you find what you need for self acceptance so you can move on with living life as full as you can.

I'm fortunate to not need to (normally) deal with the #2 issue with diapers.  I can push it too close at times, but not a normal issue.  For your issues, find what works for you.  Don't let needing diapers keep you from doing things.  Instead plan for being able to handle the situation even when  you are out and about being active.  Yes, it takes time to find what products work for you and how to manage if when out and about.  But I encourage to get out and find what works, which will also mean finding out some things that don't work, for you.

Best wishes going forward.

• Like 2