LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

"That's a great idea and I'm sure that will make them both happy to be working! I know that Sam is worried about not working and I presume Ash might be feeling a bit worried as well and i think she would be a natural too she has such pretty hair."

Judy thought for a moment, "I think something with wolves and the outdoors she loves wolves and a fairy forest sounds perfect for Ash."

Judy chuckled as she felt Sam's diaper, "She is so cute I best change her now rather than later don't want a upset baby on my hands."

Judy got the wipes, powder and a new diaper out. She made sure not to disturb Sam's sleep as she undid the buttons on her jammies. 

Judy made quick through work of cleaning Sam up and changing her into a new diaper, "Such a cutie." she kissed Sam on forehead.

Sammy squirmed but she started to calm down as soon as Judy started to to change her. She feel relieved as soon as her diaper was changed. She smiled as Judy kissed her forehead. Sammy opened her eyes and let out a yawn. She rubbed them. She smelled a dirty diaper and saw the rolled up diapered. Sammy stretched and smiled. 

“Can we go to the cafe. I am hungry.” Said Sammy. She lead up and hugged Judy. “Thank you for changing me.” Said Sammy. 

Rosemary smiled. “That sounds good. Hey, Ashley are you getting hungry?” Asked Rosemary. She set Ashley on her lap and started to bounce her on her lap. “Are we ready to go to the cafe?” Asked Rosemary.

Judy smiled, "Your welcome babygirl it's mommy job to take care of her baby," she returned Sam's hug, "and that means getting something yummy in your tummy." she gently poked Sam's stomach.

Ashley was still very sleepy and yawned cutely as Rosemary bounced her, "Can I have pancakes?" asked Ash rubbing her eyes.

Judy got up with Sam on her hip. The cafe was just next door, "Let's get a table and what do you want to eat Sammy?"

Sammy nodded her head. “My tummy can used some food.” Said Sammy with a giggle. She nodded her head. “I think I want chicken finger or a burgers.” said Sammy. 

Rosemary chuckled. “Well pancakes for lunch. You are my daughter.” She cooed. Rosemary went to the hostess stand. She took them to the table . She helped them get the girls in high chairs. “They are so cute.” She cooed.

The waitress, wearing a kangaroo onesie, went over to the table. She took the orders.

”I want the burger with fries.” Said Sammy eagerly.

The waitress looked at the girls and nearly squealed in delight. “Oh my god, they are the cutest tiger and wolf ever. You know we could use them for our redesign of the little menu. The owner is here and he would totally hire them and pay whatever you want for them to be the models.” She said eagerly.

Sammy looked worried in her highchair. “Can I feed the wolves?” She asked. She would do anything to feed the wolves. 

“Can I get the owner so you can talk?” She asked.

Judy nodded, "Chicken fingers or a burger it is! If your feeling extra hungry we could always get some chicken fingers on the side, I think they do it as a side dish as well." she wasn't entirely sure though.

Judy was surprised by the waitress and glanced at Rosemary before looking back at the waitress, "I think talking to the owner would be a good idea he could join us? Or we could talk later? I think you already know Sammy's demand," laughed Judy ruffling Sam's hair up, "she loves wolves so if we can get especially close then you've probably got her in the bag."

Ashley grinned, "I can actually have pancakes for lunch? Cool! Can I have a milkshake as well?" she asked excitedly.

Ashley blushed as the waitress squealed over her and Sam.  Redesign? That meant modelling? Ashley frowned a little but shrugged her shoulders, "I'm okay with it as long as Sam gets what she wants and if there's anyone else they'll need to be approved by our mommies," she paused, "I want to avoid certain people if possible and a lot of them work in the entertainment industry particularly modelling."

“Sure, I can bring him.” Said The waitress.

”My little one wants pancakes and a milkshake. What flavor do you want?” Asked Rosemary. “I will take pancakes as well and a unsweetened tea.” Said Rosemary. 

The waitress took the rest of the orders. When she returned she was with an old Amazon. The hamburger was cut up into bite size pieces for Sammy. The milkshake and Sammy lemonade was in bottles. The nipple of the milkshake was big enough she should be able to drink the milkshake.

”So what I am offering is two thousand dollars each, one year of free membership for the zoo, and they can own each a new baby animal. By own I mean they can name it and it will be theirs but it will stay in the zoo.” Said the old man. 

“What about feeding the wolves?” Asked Sammy with a mouth full of fries. 

“Sorry, they are too dangerous. Maybe when one of the pups is born, I will let you know and you can see and hold it.” Said the old man.

”So do we have a deal?” Asked the old man.

Rosemary just finished cutting up the food for Ash and put a bib on her. “I am for that. Ashley can name a baby otter. Ashley what company do you not want to use?” Asked Rosemary giving her daughter a fork.

Ashley smiled, "Strawberry! I love strawberries!" she said excitedly and looked overjoyed that she and Rosemary were having pancakes. It made her giggle that they were having the same food.

Judy listened to the offer. It sounded good, very good but she wasn't going to force Sam into doing something she didn't want to do. 

Judy thought it over, "How about you guarantee that she gets to see a wolf pup later on this year? I think other than that we're good? Are you happy with that Sammy?" she asked as she started to feed Sam a piece of her burger.

Ash held the fork and thought for a moment, "It's a couple actually," she said feeling embarrassed, "Artic Pictures, Zeel Productions, Arrow, Hatchet and Spiderweb," she sighed, "those are the main ones that I want to avoid and are the biggest but there are some smaller ones..."

Ash ate a piece of her pancake, "I know that three of the ones I've listed are in the top ten here but I'd rather jump off a cliff and die hen work with any of them."

“I can do that. Matter of fact, I can let her hold it. I also heard that someone loves otters. You can hold a newborn otter and name it.” He said. He thought about it. “I have a nephew has starting his own littles modeling agency and photography company. He would be glad to do it. It will help him get started and hopefully get started with some advertising companies.” He said. “He is nice, he has three littles he rescues from abusive homes.” Said The owner.

”That will work. Matter of fact, I like the sound of him. We should talk more business later. Here is my card.” Said Rosemary pulling out a business card.

The owner smiled when he saw the card. “Yes, we will. Thank you. Your meals are on the house.” Said The owner.

Sammy eat her food when Judy fed her. She was soon full and very happy. “Mommy can we walk for a while. I need to burn off the food. I will hold your hand so I do not get loose.” Offered Sammy. She figured she may have a chance to walk around if she asked like that. “Ashley what will you name your otter?” Asked Sammy before she drank her bottle. She had ketchup and mustard on her face.

Rosemary fed her the pancakes before wiping Ashley’s face clean and gave her the bottle so she could finish her own food. 

Judy smiled at that, "Do you hear thar baby you'll get to hold a wolf cub! Won't that be great!" she kissed Sam on the cheek.

Ashley looked at the owner shyly and nodded only to gasp surprised that she'd get to hold a otter, "Name it? Uh? Can I name it after my mommy?" she asked looking at Rosemary with a grin. 

Ashley relaxed considerably upon hearing about the owners nephew. He sounded nice and good. 

It surprised her still how much power and influence Rosemary had. Ash couldn't help but feel curious, curious if her mommy had met her father at all or not?

Judy smiled at Sam, "That works maybe we can find a stall that sells a leash? It'll give you a bit more freedom to move about." she replied, "but first let's get you cleaned up!" she wiped Sam's face.

Ash looked at Sam, "After mommy! What you gonna call your wolf?" she asked curiously before suckling on her own bottle.

Judy cooed softly at Sam while also looking at the map and the time, "There's a monkey island we could go to which would then lead us towards the wolves."

The waitress heard the lead comment and smiled. “I will be right back.” She said. She went to the gift shop and returned with two backpacks that looked like stuffed animal with lead on them. One was a wolf and the other is an otter. “Here, we sell them in the gift shop. We have one of every animal in the zoo. We even have footie pjs like what your girls are wearing.” Said the waitress. She leaned in. “That is one of the reasons I love this job. I get to wear footie pjs and interact with littles.” She said.

Rosemary smiled. “If you are wanting a full time job, we are looking for an activity coordinator for our companies daycare. You would be perfect. You basically play with littles and comes up with fun games for them.” Said Rosemary. She left a hundred dollar tip and a business card. She put the backpack on Ashley. “If you do not want to walk mommy will carry you or push you.” She said.

Sammy squirmed as her face was wiped. “I will wear the lead.” Said Sammy. She thought about the name. “If it is a girl Valkyrie, if it is a boy Fang Jr.” Said Sammy. “She will do well in the daycare.”

”Speaking of daycare and I think your mommy will agree. From now on when we have our weekly or sudden meetings. I want both of you at the daycare. It is safer and you will not be targeted again. Judy can give you the highlights of the meeting so you are not lost” Said Rosemary. “We will go there Monday to see how it is so you know it is safe. Mommy only hires good people.” Said Rosemary to both of them.

Sammy looked at Judy. “What do you think mommy?” She asked. She was ready to get down and see the animals.

Judy looked at the waitress, "Oh thank you so much! They are so adorable and will look charming on our girls! I'll probably buy another wolf onesie for Sammy! She just loves anything to do with wolves" she told the waitress happily as she got the backpack on Sam and made sure the lead was sturdy.

Ash squeaked softly reaching out to feel the bag, "It's so soft!" she smiled as she looked at Rosemary. Her mommy was so cool! She hoped the waitress joined her mommy's company!

Ash thought for a moment, "I wanna wear the lead too!" she decided glancing at Sam.

Judy looked at Sam "I agree completely with Rosemary I want you safe and your not safe right now at meetings until we're both one hundred percent sure that no one bad is there." 

Ash looked at Sam, "Want to hold hands?" she asked shyly offering her hand to Sam.

“Okay, but I want mommy there at first. I do not trust the daycare. This is only until the meeting are safe?” Asked Sammy as her small hand took Ashley . She thought of something and secured Fang into her seat in the stroller since she could not hold him. 

“I am ready to see the monkey. Also I like any canines. Coyotes, jackal, dingos, all of them. I wanted to be a zoologist but the college said I was too little for it.” Said Sammy with a pout. “So I majored in business.” Said Sammy. She wanted Ashley to know more. “What about you?” Asked Sammy. “What did you want to do?” Asked Sammy.

”I think they are becoming fast friends. I say maybe Monday let them spend a few hours early before the meeting with us so they are not so scared.” Said Rosemary. “We can watch them and slower back away so they can adjust.” Said Rosemary.

”Do you want Sammy to stay in the company long term?” Asked Rosemary. She was okay with Ash modeling but she did not want her to have a full time job. “I am think of allowing the higher ups like us one to come in every other day. You know Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We can do most of the work at home.” Said Rosemary.

Judy nodded, "Yes baby don't you worry about a thing mommy will make sure to be there before you go to daycare we'll spend at least an hour if not more before then." she reassured Sammy.

Ashley listened to Sam intently and nodded her head, "I really like canines are well! They are majestic and loyal! I also like cats I like it when they purr and they can be really protective as well just like dogs," she said, "that sucks that you couldn't do what you wanted," she frowned, "I wanted to write poems but I knew that wouldn't be good for me and I did look into journalism but chose law instead," she looked at Sam, "it was only a one year course I did because I wanted to get out and it allowed me to get a job in an office away from my family." she explained.

Judy nodded her head, "It's good that they are getting along and are opening up to each other it's a shame they couldn't do what they wanted," she said, "I think that would be best they've both been attached to our hips so we'd need to be careful about this."

Judy thought for a moment, "Truthfully? I don't know," she confessed, "I don't mind her working part time but not full so I would like to cut back her hours soon somehow and I suppose it depends a lot on how she feels," she said, "doing our work from home would be great! I've been thinking of that recently just because I want Sam to be less stressed and more free to be herself."

“Maybe if the model thing we can remove her from head of marketing and make her just a model.” Said Rosemary. She smiled as she went and pointed to the monkey. “Do you see the monkey?” Said Rosemary. 

“Mommy look monkey.” Said Sammy. She giggle as she watched on of them scratch their butt. She was so focused she did not notice her diaper started to swell as she wet herself. “So do you mind having to wear diapers and using them?” Asked Sammy as she felt her diaper.  “I basically lost control so I have no choice.” Said Sammy.

”I agree you about Sammy. She is alway over worked herself. She seem to relax when she is in baby mode if you want to call it that.” Said Rosemary. “I just warty for the two of them.” She said

Judy nodded, "That would work and she'd be with Ash so she'll know someone and we'll both be their for any shoots so yeah, hopefully modelling will work out." 

Ashley was looking around trying to see where some were, "Not yet mommy," she replied only to turn her head when Sam saw one, "it's so cute!" squeaked Ashley.

Judy smiled, "I see it Sammy! I can see a few more up ahead as well," she said, "Oh there's a lemur enclosure here and a red panda one as well on the island." she noticed Sam's wet diaper and gently checked her baby by feeling it, "I'll change you after we're done on the island." 

Ashley blushed a little at Sam's question, "My control has always been kind of bad," she said, "I feel safer wearing diapers cause I don't have to worry about leaking and I don't think I'd be able to make it to the potty properly I rarely did before." she blushed remembering the first time she had met Rosemary and how she had just been swept off her feet.

Judy listened to Rose and nodded, "Well there's no need to worry about them now we're both here to look after them and give them the proper care that they need," she said, "I've never seen Sam this open and the first time I met Ash she was a nervous wreck both of them are already improving," she reassured, "I do have some worries myself but it's more so for their safety." she added remembering the way the people who worked underneath Sam would act towards her and then there was Ashley's family...

“I get what you mean. I can not trust Ashley family. You saw her her family acted at the store. You can tell she was abused a lot. That my why she has barely any control of her bodily function.” Said Rosemary. “If I could I would put all of them in prison.” Snarled Ashley. 

Sammy was still blushing when Judy checked her diaper. “I know that feeling. I basically have no control. The only reason I knew was wet was because I felt the warmth.” Said Sammy. She smiled as she looked at the lemur. “Oh look at their tails. They are so cute.” Said Sammy.

Sammy dragged Ashley to the red panda. The red panda got on his hind legs and waved. Sammy waved back. “Mommy the panda is waving at us.” Said Sammy. She smiled as she spotted a family bathroom. “Mommy can you change me in the bathroom.” Said Sammy.

”Ashley come here so mommy can check you.” Rosemary cooed. She hugged her and felt her diaper.

Judy took a deep breath, "Just that one interaction at the store is enough to put my back up," she felt a shiver go through her, "maybe it would be worth looking through Ashley's medical records? I was planning on taking Sam to the hospital for a check up why don't we go together with both the girls?" she suggested, "I'm normally not paranoid but in the carpark yesterday I noticed the way those two girls just looked at our babies and it got to the point that you even went a different way home," she looked at Rosemary, "maybe we could put trackers in them? It's a small injection that the hospital can do easily so if anything did happen we'll be able to find them quickly."

Ashley nodded feeling sympathetic, "Things are pretty much built for Amazons so it's kinda hard to get by if your not one." she replied only to giggle at the lemur, "They look so silly! I love their tails as well! They are so bouncy!" she said enjoying seeing them bounce about.

"Wow! They are so fluffy!" she looked at the red panda, "Mommy that one is eating fruit! It's so cute!" said Ashley as she walked over to Rosemary.

Ashley was a bit wet but not soggy. 

Judy looked at the red panda that was waving, "Aww you going to wave back darling? And I can do that," she kissed Sam on the head, "that diaper looks like it needs a change and we're near enough to the next exhibit." she picked Sam up, "Does Ash need a change?" she asked curiously.

“We can go tomorrow. I am sure I can get us in. I think that will be best. It would help to have an expert make sure our girls are okay and traceable.” Said Rosemary. She watched at she checked Ashley’s diaper. “She is good for an another exhibit or two.” Said Rosemary. 

Sammy waved at the panda and it waved back. Sammy giggled. She took Judy’s hand and let her lead her to the bathroom. Sammy held up her arms so she can be placed on the table. Sammy got a far away look as she started to suck her thumb and let her diaper get changed. “What is this about going to the doctor, I am not sick.” Said Sammy. She did not like doctors, not since her teen years when her parents dead and she had to spend a year in an orphanage. She remembers hiding every time Amazon came to the orphanage so she would not get adopted.

”Ashley, tomorrow mommy is taking you to the doctor. I want you to check over and make sure you are healthy. Plus, mommy want to put a tracker on you so you can never be taken from mommy.” Said Rosemary. Rosemary rubbed her back.

Judy nodded, "That would be great! Thank you so much Rosemary! An expert would be perfect to have." she really was lucky to have Rosemary in her life. 

Judy smiled, "I'll be right back Sammy needs a change come along babygirl," she said guiding Sam to the bathroom and placing her up on the changing table, "mhm it's just to check you over and put a tracker in you," she undid Sam's diaper and cleaned her up, "the tracker is to keep you safe," she looked at Sam, "Sammy, baby, do you have a problem with doctors or hospitals? You can tell me anything darling." she secured the fresh diaper around Sam's waist.

Ashley took a deep anxious breath, "I'm not a fan of hospitals," she looked at Rosemary, "mommy I understand the tracker giving how my family is," she sighed, "but I can tell you right now that I'm not healthy but I'm better than I was," she paused, "my family pumped me full of different drugs when I was a kid and I got sick, very sick and they only stopped because there was no sign of improvement," she explained, "they stopped when I was about fourteen." she looked at Rosemary nervously.

Rosemary picked up Ashley. She held her like a baby. “It is okay baby girl. Mommy will always keep you safe. The doctor I will take you too, is your grandmother, which means she is my mom. She is sweet.” Said Rosemary. Rosemary kissed her cheek. “Trust me baby girl.” Said Rosemary before setting her down.

”As you know my parents died when I was 17 years old. I got sent to an orphanage. I was tested on by doctors, a lot of blood work and stuff. I hated that year of my life. I often hid during adoption days, because I know I would be taken and forced to be a baby. Not that I am not one now. But it is better than you are my mommy that those I saw there. I even got adopted once but I broke free and when I was eighteen I was freed and went to college in a different state.” Said Sammy not looking at Judy. 

“I am ready to see the wolves, mommy.” Said Sammy changing the subject. She was ready to enjoy her day and not focus on her former life.

Ashley pressed her face against Rosemary's chest feeling her heartbeat, her warmth and how protective her mommy was, "I trust you completely and I can't wait to meet grandmama," she said, "I never felt safe before I met you, I love you mommy." she could see how much her mommy hated her family and she didn't blame her, she hated her family too.

Judy rubbed Sam's back soothingly as her babygirl told her about her past a bit. It helped a lot. It gave her insight, insight that she needed. 

Judy picked Sam up and hugged her close, "You've been through a lot," she said, "I want you to know that you'll always be safe with me and that I will always be here for you no matter what." she knew about her parents but the thought of Sam in an orphanage broke her heart and hearing that she was a runaway to boot was also a worry.

"It should be feeding time for the wolves let's go baby." she said knowing that Sam wanted to drop the subject. 

Judy led Sam out of the bathroom and back to Rosemary and Ashley, "I think it's time for us to get to the wolves."

“Yes. I want to see the wolves.” Said Sammy. She let out a howl as she bounced holding Judy’s fingers. When she saw the wolves she rushed forward and felt the lead stop her from going too far ahead. She pouted and waited for them. Once she was close enough she climbed up a little see the wolves better. She saw a whole family including some pups. She also saw a pregnant female. Sammy grinned as she watched they started eat the part of the cow given to them. Sammy let out a bowl. One of the pups looked up. Sammy howled again, this time the pup howled back then was joined in by the siblings. Sammy giggled

”You okay? Asked Rosemary to Judy. She could tell something was wrong. “You want to talk about to.” Asked Rosemary guiding Ashley to see the wolves. Sammy was distracted making the wolf pack respond to her howls.

”you know there is no alpha there is just a mommy and daddy wolf.” Said Sammy. She bounced realizing it was a good thing she ran away. Her adoptive dad just wanted a drilling baby girl.

Judy was laughing a little at how Sammy bounced up and down. It was adorable and she couldn't help but feel amused at how Sam rushed towards the wolves which was impressive giving  that it took a bit to outpace an Amazon normally giving the size difference between them.

Judy picked up the pace a little just because she knew how important this was to Sam.

Ashley walked up to Sam and grabbed her hand by the wolves and giggled at the howling and decided to join in, howling herself a little. It was fun.

Judy took a deep breath, "Sammy told me a bit more about herself," she said, "it's difficult to hear knowing that you can't go back in time and protect them," she paused, "poor thing was sent to an orphanage when her parents died and hated her life for that entire year," she smiled softly at Rosemary, "she was adopted and ran away to another state," she continued, "I just want to wrap her up in a blanket and never let her go," she explained, "how about you?"

Ashley nodded, "Yeah there shouldn't be a alpha what you thinking Sammy?" she asked squeezing her hand soft.

“Nope, just mommies and daddies.” Said Sammy. She giggled and watched the pups start to play with each other. She so wants a dog. She started to look at the sky and it started to darken like it was about to rain. 

“Wait, she was adopted and ran. Judy you may want to get with a lawyer to make sure you are her guardian. If she was adopted you may not have a claim over her. You need to nib this in the butt. “ said Rosemary. She looked at the sky. “Girls we need to go. It looks like it will rain.” Said Rosemary.

Ashley giggled a little only to shiver as she felt the air around her got more cold and chilly.

Judy sighed, "That's my biggest concern I just found out about it and plan on looking into lawyers tomorrow unless you know one? I hate for her to be taking away especially knowing that she ran away from this person," she shook her head, "I have no idea if she was abused or not." yet the fact that she ran was enough cause for concern.

Ashley walked over to Rosemary and hugged her, "We going home?"

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break