LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Sammy made sure she had Fang this time as she was picked up. She could feel Judy check her before picking her up.Sammy so used to having her diaper changed by now just played with Fang. She pretended he was astronaut. It was not until she felt the new diaper was secured on her did she break out of baby mode. Sammy looked at both dresses. She could tell both would not hide her diaper well but she pointed to the yellow. 

Rosemary picked up Ash and checked her. “My princess left a big present for her mommy.” She cooed. She could see Ash was upset. She secured her on the changing table. “Mommy is so proud of you Ash. You did as mommy told you and just used you diaper. You will never get yelled at for using you diapers like you are meant too.” Said Rosemary ticking her feet.

Rose opened the diaper and scrunched up her nose. “I bet you feel better now that is out of your tummy.” She said as she went to work cleaned her up. She used several wiped but soon had her cleaned and into a white diaper with pink and blue bunnies on it. 

“All clean. Now are you ready for the meeting.” She said getting two more bottles out. She gave one to Judy as she exited the bathroom with Sammy. “Aww, look at that dress. Mommy should get you some dresses like that Ash.” Cooed Rosemary. She cradled Ash and bottlefed her as she led the way to the meeting room. She set Ash on her lap.

Sammy looked around once in the meeting room and realized her special chair was gone. She remembered she will be in Judy lap. She set Fang on her lap and petted him for comfort. 

Judy was completely in love with Sam at this point as she watched her baby play with Fang. It was the sweetest thing she ever saw and she knew that she was one lucky mama to have herself such a beautiful babygirl like Sammy. 

Judy smiled brightly, "Your going to look so precious darling," she said, "I even got the matching panties so it'll cover your diapee so it'll be hidden." she said as she slid the dress onto Sam and then pulled up the yellow panties with white ruffles on. 

Ashley was shocked, shocked that someone was actually proud of her and while she did wince and whimper on the changing table at feeling her mess pressing down on her bottom she couldn't help but feel....happy.

Happy that someone was proud of her for once even though it was over using her diaper. There was anxiety there but it wasn't like her usual anxiety she didn't feel any fear at all for once in her life. Ash giggled softly as she was tickled and squeaked gently in a adorable manner.

Ashley did blush while Rosemary changed and cleaned her but she couldn't deny the fact that her tummy did feel better now.

Seeing Sam she looked at the dress curiously having thought that her new friend would be wearing something more grown up for the meeting but didn't say anything about it as she looked up at Rose shyly, "I like the colour blue." she said softly knowing full well that she was going to get a bunch of clothes soon.

Ash held onto her bunny and was more than happy to have something to focus on for the meeting as she suckled on the bottle and snuggled close to Rosemary almost hiding herself.

Judy smiled at Rose, "Thank you this should help calm Sam down if she gets nervous. Want some now baby?" she asked carrying Sam into the meeting and holding her in her lap tightly while intensely looking at anyone who dared look at her baby in a strange way. 

Sammy looked at the bottle and the people coming in. She shook her head now and made sure Fang was hidden from view of the others. She wanted to show the employees she was still adult enough for meetings. She did snuggle in tighter to Judy, know she would protect her.

Rosemary started to pat Ashley’s back as she waited for the last person to arrive. “You go snuggle in and play with your bunny.” Whispered Rosemary. 

“Okay, I called this meeting for a few things. As you can see I have a little of my own.” Said Rosemary and a few people clapped. “And Sammy has been adopted by Judy and has started to embrace her little side.” Said Rosemary. There was more applause to this news. Finally the ice Queen has been tamed. One of the female interns whispered to a friend and both of them snickered

Sammy blushed deeply, maybe daycare would have been better. She tried to glare at the ones snickering but her normal glare got cancelled out by the dress and frilly diaper cover. 

“So a few things. One if we catch any bullying of Sammy or Ashley. That will be termination. No warning just you are fired.” Said Rosemary and that got the snickering to stop. “Two the only ones that can change, fed, and dress them. Are their mommies and the daycare workers. If we catch you, then you are also fired.” Said Rosemary. “Sammy is still working her but she will have a schedule when she is a big girl and when she has to be a baby.” Said Rosemary.

”Finally I would welcome Judy as Co-head of marketing. She is helping Sammy with the job due to the fact, her department does not respect Sammy enough to get their jobs done. We are an advertising company. Marketing is key.” Said Rosemary. Her face changed to that or anger and rage, it was easy to see why she was in charge. Even Sammy flicked and the glare and held Fang close. “It is because you laziness and disrespect that cause Sammy to get so sick she need a full time caretaker. I heard she asked for help and none of you volunteered beside Judy. Mind you, she was helping with your work. So from now on, Sammy will review your work and tell Judy who is not doing their part and Judy will deal with that person.” Said Rosemary. She bounced Ashley on her lap to sooth her.  “Judy do you have anything to say?” Asked Rosemary.

The female intern who was barely listening secretly to took a photo of Sammy holding a plushie. She giggled and showed it to her friend.

Judy wasn't sure what to make of the applause because on one hand she was happy and overjoyed for everyone to know that Sam was now her's but she also didn't like the idea that people were probably going to rejoice over Sam finally being a baby especially when she knew it wasn't out of concern but more so for their bruised egos.

Judy's glare was in full mode the moment that Rosemary face changed to anger and rage. Her's becoming equally terrifying as she gently bounced and held Sam tightly to her obviously not amused by the snickers she heard.

"You should all be ashamed of yourselves because I can clearly see that a large majority of you consider this as a victory of some kind for yourselves and not a complete lack of failure," she sneered, "consider this for a moment and hopefully you'll be able to reflect a tiny bit," she paused to take a breath, "if you were a Little working for a company like you are now not only would most of you would be fired but most of you wouldn't even of landed a job in the first place," she continued, "mediocrity should and can be left at the door along with your egos."

Judy was in such a rage she hadn't noticed the intern sneaking a picture.

Ashley had herself pressed up closer and closer to Rosemary to the point that she looked like a terrified kitten seeking warmth from a thunderstorm but not because of the way that Rose or Judy told the people in the room off but because it was obvious that a lot of them just didn't seem to care much but some did seem to understand how bad they've been.

Due to her anxiety and the way her life was Ashley had the tendency to be overly aware of her surroundings whenever she felt scared, "Mommy," she squeaked softly tugging on Rosemary's shirt, "Mommy," she repeated again her voice shaking as she tried to get her words out, "t-t-that person took a picture of Sam, I heard a click." she burrowed her head against Rosemary's chest seeking protection because normally whenever she told on an Amazon she was punished. 

Rosemary held Ashley close and listened to her. “Security, take Miss Rook and Miss Sans phone as you take them out of here. I was not playing about the bullying.” Snarled Rosemary. “You are lucky Miss Judy did not see you take a photo of Sammy.”  Said Rosemary. “Meeting is over. Judy about about we take out little ones to the cafe across the street. They have great food them our babies can nap on the way to the mall.” Said Rosemary as she bounced Ashley.

Sammy was crying a little about hearing someone took a photo of her. “Mommy.” She whined. She took the bottle and started to drink it as she held on to Fang. Once she finished the bottle she let it drop and put Fang near her mouth ready to chew on his ear for comfort but she saw the pacifier clipped to her and put that in her mouth instead.

Rosemary got her purse and keys. “I got lunch and the mall.” Said Rosemary as she let Judy get her things and Sammy’s diaper bag. “Ashley that was a good girl protecting Sammy. Mommy is really proud of you.” She cooed. 

“Mommy I am hungry.” Said Sammy now that she calmed down. She clung to Judy like a scared Kuala.  

Judy was seeing red and would of exploded right then and there but Rosemary had gotten to the two girls first but that didn't ease her anger for a moment at all. Her fury could be felt by everyone and a lot of people in the room seemed to be genuinely scared of both women at that point.

"Yes I think a trip down to the cafe would be good," she said her voice on edge, "It's taking all my will power not to do anything I'll regret right now." she held Sam tightly and kissed her head, "They'll be punished accordingly." she wiped Sam's tears away. 

"I can't believe the insolence of some people." said Judy to Rose as she walked with her, "Oh darling Mommy will get you some nums in the cafe unless?" she paused, "Would you like some of mommy's milk for now darling? No one's about except Rose and Ash." she rubbed Sam's back gently.

Ashley cuddled close to Rosemary and took a deep breath taking in Rosemary's scent. Her mommy smelled so nice, "I don't like bullies." she said softly glad that she could help in someway.

Sammy nodded her head about getting food. She thought and shook her head on the breastfeeding. “I want to try that tonight before bed.” Muttered Sammy as she got comfy in Judy’s hold. She did not like the diaper cover. “Can we take the diaper cover off. I rather my diaper be visible that were these. They are making me sweat and they are not comfy.” Said Sammy.

Rosemary smiled and helped Sammy out and removed them and put them in her diaper bag. “Let go feed this little angels.” Said Rosemary. She got them a table and the waitress set two highchair up for Sammy and Ashley. Rosemary ordered the chicken salad sandwich. 

Sammy looked at the little menu and pointed the grill chicken and Mac and cheese. “That please.” She noticed all the littles drinks were in bottles. She decided she wanted Sprite. “Can I have a sprite mommy.” Asked Sammy.

”can we get dessert?” Asked Sammy seeing the sundae.

"Of course darling they can come off I just thought you'd like having something over your diaper," she kissed Sam's head, "thank you Rosemary."

The cafe was nice and quaint with flowers, "This has always been such a lovely place," said Judy placing Sam into the highchair and securing her properly, "yes you can darling! A sprite for my dear baby please."

Judy glanced at the sundaes on display, "Yes you can have it but only if your not full from your main." she kissed Sam on her cheek.

Judy ordered the soup of the day for herself. 

Ashley looked at the menu nervously looking unsure as she glanced through the food. Her parents never allowed her to eat anything like mac and cheese or chicken fingers they always made her eat food that looked weird and was packed with drugs in hope that she would grow bigger.  Her medical records were marked with various visits and concerns for her well being but due to how wealthy her family was no one could do a thing to help.  When nothing happened her parents simply ignored her as a lost cause.

"C-can I try the chicken fingers?" she asked softly, "and can I have a Fanta?"

Sammy smiled a goofy grin and wiggled as Judy ordered the food for them. “So what are get getting at the mall. What stores are we going to?” Asked Sammy.

Rosemary smiled. “Of course you can have that baby. But mommy will cut it up for you and feed you. That is the rule here.” Said Rosemary. She pulled out two bibs and gave one to Judy for Sammy. “I think we are going to the little store, then some clothing stores and the toy store.” Said Rosemary as she put Ashley’s bib on. 

The waitress brought out the drinks before the food. Sammy started to drink her sprite when she heard someone call her name. She turned to see a woman in a business suit. “It is. You.” Said the woman. She looked at Judy. “You must have been the one to adopt Sammy. I was her college roommate. I had the honor to diaper her every night before bed for four years. She was the best. I am Katie. I am the owner here. I got your meals. I always knew Sammy would make a cute baby.” Said Katie. She kissed Sammy cheek causing her to blush.

Soon the food came out but the plates were handed to Judy and Rosemary. Sammy wiggled looking at the cut up chicken and drooling a little.

”Here comes the airplane.” Said Rosemary as she had Mac and cheese on a fork for Ashley. She giggled out how cute she was. Rosemary made sure Ashley ate and enjoyed every bite. “How does that tummy feel. I bet you are ready for a nap.” She cooed.

Judy smiled at Sam's questions, "Maybe we can go to the lego store and we can get something for you both to build? Or maybe set up a Nintendo in the office with Mario Kart?" said Judy as she tied a bib around Sam's neck.

Judy was surprised to see Sam's former roommate only to smile, "Thank you so much Katie! She's the apple of my eye and I'm so proud of my little darling! She's such a hard worker at the office," she said, "I'm so happy to know that she had someone looking out for her while at college."

Judy chuckled as she noticed Sam drooling, "Open wide sweetheart," she started to feed Sam, "here comes the train choo choo."

Ash looked at Katie briefly glad that no one in her family or who she went to school with would be caught in a cafe like this. It was nice and lovely but the people she knew were snobs and always had to be the best of the best. 

The mall on the other hand might be a problem....

Ash found herself eating at a rapid pace almost as if she never been fed before. Her tummy was getting full for once, "Y-yeah I kinda feel tired," she admitted, "can I have a sundae after I finish my food?"

Ashley yawned and rubbed her eyes sweetly.

Samantha wanted to blush and refuse the train but she opened up and started to eat every bite Judy feed her. Sammy got too eager from time to time causing her face and bib to get food on it. “Sundae?” Asked Sammy her belly getting full. She knew she would have a messy diaper but right now she did not care.

”You two can split one.” Said Rosemary. “Now finish your bottles while mommies eat too.” Said Rosemary. She ate her sandwich. “We got to come back here again. This place is great.” Said Rosemary. She order a small sundae for the girls to share. “If you can feed them the sundae. I will get my SUV. I already have two car seats set up for them.” Said Rosemary.

When the Ice cream arrived, Sammy tried to grab it with her hands but the waitress was too quick and gave the bowl to Judy. She opened her mouth ready for the ice cream. 

Rosemary texted Judy. “Got the SUV parked in the front bring both girls when they are done: 

Judy laughed a little as Sam tried to get the sundae and gently tapped her nose, "Silly baby! Someone has a sweet tooth doesn't she? This is for you and Ash so you gotta share darling."

Judy fed the two while making silly faces, "You two are so adorable." she wiped Sam and Ashley's face after the sundae was finished.

She lifted Sam and Ash carrying the two with ease, "Don’t forget to hold your bottles darlings and your fluffy friends." she went out and greeted Rose with a smile.

Ashley was trying hard to stay awake and nearly fell asleep on Judy's hip.

Judy placed both girls into their own carseats buckling them up, "Awh someone's a sleepyhead and I think someone else might be a sleepyhead soon to." she gave Sam a kiss before going to sit up front with Rosemary.

Sammy ate her half of the ice cream and yawned as she was picked up. She made sure she had Fang as she was placed in the car see. She blinked at Judy as she spoke but she was too tired to notice what. as soon as the car started to movie. Sammy was asleep sucking on Fang’s ear.

Halfway through the drive, Sammy tummy started to make a weird noise and she started to fat in herself Sammy’s mouth which was now opened started to make a grunting noise. A loud fart could be heard up front as the back of Sammy’s diaper filled. Sammy felt better and was still asleep.

”Wow that is strong.” Said Rosemary waving her hand in her face. “You may want to change Sammy’s diet up a little.” Said rosemary as she put in a few air freshers. “Who knew a cutie would have such smelly messes.” Said Rosemary.

Rosemary park the car about thirty minutes later and Sammy stirred. She wiggled and felt the huge mess in her diaper. Sammy lip quivered for a few second before she started to bawl like a newborn. She wanted out of her messy diaper. 

Rosemary went to get Ashley and check her diaper status out.

"Oh deary me! That is strong!" Judy opened the window, "I think I might have to change up her diet or at least find something to ease the smell."

She made sure that Sam was asleep still so she wouldn't overhead what she had just said.

Judy got out and instantly picked Sam up, "Mommy's got you darling,  it's okay, Rosemary I'm going to take Sam to the bathroom does Ash need a change?"

Judy rocked Sam in her arms.

Ashley woke up due to Sam's crying and rubbed her eyes only to quickly realise what had happened but didn't say anything. Her nappy was wet and a little soggy but could last another wetting if needed. "Mommy." she said reaching up to Rosemary.

• Like 1

Sammy squirm and clung on to Judy. “Icky.” Is all she could say as she was ready to be changed. Sammy did not care her diaper was visible or she was having were people were looking at her. She just wanted out of the messy diaper as soon as possible.

”Go on ahead. I think Ashley may need a change too.” Said Rosemary as she stood up. She picked up Ash. She check her. “See is a little wet but might as well change her.” Said Rose as she got Ash’s diaper bag and followed Judy into the mall. She took the changing table next to Sammy and set Ash down.

Rosemary untaped Ashley diaper and went to work cleaning her up. She was quick but gentle and soon had Ashley in a dry diaper. “All clean.” Said Rosemary. She picked her up and went to Sammy and held up Fang that she dropped in the car.

Sammy still crying saw Fang through her tears and grabbed him. She started to slow down on the crying until she was just sniffing and whining as Judy went to work cleaning her.

Judy was glad and went on ahead to the bathroom where she settled Sam down on the changing table and got to work. Her baby was so messy, "You'll be all clean in a moment darling." she held her legs up and wiped her bottom and privates throughly leaving nothing untouched to make sure her baby was good as new.

Pleased with how clean Sam was she got rid of the dirty diaper and wipes and placed a clean fluffy diaper underneath her. Judy gently rubbed baby oil and powder into Sam's skin, "There there." she cooed lightly as she did the tapes of the diaper up and lifted Sam up. Judy's hand supported Sam's padded bottom while the other was rubbing her back soothingly and with great care.

Ashley was happy to be cleaned and in a new diaper. She was now wide awake and holding her bunny tightly as she glanced around awkwardly and quickly hid her face whenever anyone would look her way.

Sammy stopped cried once in a clean diaper. She even started to giggle once was picked up. “Sorry I was so upset. I do not like being that messy. It smelled and burned a little.” Sniffed Sammy. She could still smell the dirty diaper now in the trash can. “That was stinky.” She said. She clung to Fang and Judy.

”Well let’s leave the smelly bathroom and go shopping. I think the first thing we need to get in strollers. I love carrying my baby but a stroller will be easier.” Said Judy. She lead the way to the little store. She set Ashley at her hip. The had a large section of strollers and some had designs on them. “Any you like Ashley?” Asked Rosemary.

Sammy clung to Judy. She looked at the stronger. She saw one with tiger stripes. Sammy pointed to that one. “Mommy, look tiger stroller.” Said Sammy getting into a baby headspace. 

One of the daycare workers at the company worked part time at the store. “Hey bosses, are you getting stuff for the littles?” She asked bubbly. She ticked Ashley and Sammy. “Samatha, I love your dress. I hope to see both of you in the daycare. I am Mimi.” Said Mimi. “You need stuff your your office right?” Asked Mimi to Rosemary.

”Yep, I was going to let Ashley pick out her crib and everything. It will be hers after all.” Said Rosemary as she saw a powder blue stroller. She Put Ashley into the stroller. “How does that feel?” She asked.

Judy frowned a little at that, "Darling there's no need to be sorry," she kissed her head, "I expect you to cry especially over such a icky diaper like you had just now." she blew a gentle raspberry on Sam's cheek.

Judy nodded, "A stroller is a great idea! Let's see what we can find." she gently tickled Sam underneath her chin.

Ashley looked about the store curiously there was a lot of stuff. She smiled at Sam seeing her pick out a stroller with tiger stripes. There was so many to choose from!

"Mimi it's great to see you," said Judy, "I think my Sammy wants this one but before we buy we got to make sure it's all comfy don't we?" she said settling Sam down in the stroller.

Ashley wriggled in the stroller and smiled at Rosemary, "It's soft and cushioned, it feels really nice mommy." she looked at Rose only to glance a little to the side to see her cousin, Sarah, browsing a shelf nearby sneering at a couple of things and on the phone to someone. 

Ash curled up fearfully and hid herself behind her bunny.

Sammy sat in the stroller. It was padded and had it were she could easily nap in stroller. There was also pockets for stuff like her cellphone and a spot for Fang and another plushie. “I like it mommy. It is comfy.” Said Sammy. Sammy noticed Ashley going deeper into her stroller, but noticed Rosemary noticed the same thing.  I smiled as in one of the pockets was a wolf animal teething ring. “Lookin free toy.” Said Sammy trying to open the plastic bag. But it was sealed to tight.

Rosemary smiled as she looked at Mimi. “We will take it. We are going to use them until check out.” Said Rosemary. She looked at Ashley then over at Sarah and she could see the family similarities. Rosemary snarled before leaning in. “Mommy will keep you safe. Let’s get you a changing table and crib.” Said Rosemary taking the long away to that section to avoid Sarah.

”What are we getting mommy?” Asked Sammy still trying to open the teething ring. She was using her teeth now to try to open it.

Judy glanced at Rosemary but knew that she had things handled and that if something bad did happen she would be right by her side protecting their babies.

"Aww I'm glad that you like your stroller and here let mommy help you with that." she opened the plastic and gave Sam the ring, "we'll be getting this and whatever catches your eyes pumpkin."

Ash looked up at Rosemary with a startled look only to smile, "Thank you for protecting me."

Sarah was to absorbed talking on her phone to even look sidewards but as she walked about she made sure to push herself 'accidentally' into Mimi, "God the staff here are so pathetic near enough worthless." she said laughing to the person on the phone, "What? No way! Are you sure? I'm surprised that anyone would want her."

Rosemary saw that. She gave Ashley’s stroller to Judy as she went to the rude woman. Rosemary grabbed Sarah phone and smashed it on the floor. Rosemary was easily the taller of the two. “You just ran into that employee and you did not say sorry. Why because she is an inbetweener?” Asked Rosemary. “I am really good friends with the owner and I do not think you should be allowed here. God I hope you do not have a little of your own. Poor baby must suffer.” Said Rosemary. “Now get your stuff and leave. Or I will report you for abusing an inbetweener which is a crime.” Said Rosemary. She smiled as the owner was her baby sister. 

Rosemary made sure she blocked Sarah from viewing Ashley.  She smiled as security got there but when she returned to her stroller Sarah was able to see Ashley. 

“Sorry baby. Mommy had to protect her employees.” Said Rosemary. She pushed her to the cribs to let her pick one.

Sammy saw this. She was glad her family died when she was a teen. She spotted a large coyote plushy bigger than Sammy. Her eyes got big. “Mommy look, big fang.” Said Sammy. She was chewing on the teething ring. She also saw a set of pacifiers a few of them had animal faces as the cover. “Can I get those.” Said Sammy .

"You bitch!" screamed Sarah, "Don’t you know who I am?" she glared at Rosemary, "Oh please! Inbetweeners are nothing but a stupid mistake," she said, "they think that just because they are a bit bigger then some pathetic Little that they can be equal to us Amazons it's the biggest joke of the decade," she continued, "anyone whose not an Amazon should be grateful that we even allow them to live in our society." 

"I don't care about being banned from this dumbass store anyway and please any Little that I choose would be over the moon to have someone like me as their mommy," she smirked, "I can get anyone or anything that I want." she added not caring that security was right behind her but the moment she saw Ashley she couldn't help but smirk, "It is true! Ha!" she walked off due to security pulling her away.

Ashley was shaking anxiously from the encounter despite not having to have interact with her cousin, "T-thats okay I understand mommy." she said looking as pale as a ghost, "uh, um, that one?" she pointed to a crib with a cute woodland/fairy type theme.

Judy watched the whole exchange in horror only to be caught off guard by Sam, "Oh sweetheart isn't he cute? We could get him? He and Fang could be friends? And of course we can get these pacis they are so adorable and I love the little animals on them." she said putting it into the basket, "your such a pretty girl." 

Sammy saw the clothes. She smiled as the had a section of business little wear. Onesie with attachable skirts. Thought they were in colors like bright pink, blue, rainbow, and some said stuff on the butt like Mommy stinker. “Can we get some of those for work.” Sammy asked. She also so saw some overall and animal footie pjs. “Oh more animals for my room.” Said Sammy.

Rosemary had MImi scan the stroller then Mimi scan The large coyote on a different scanner. “Thanks. We can have the stuff deliver to your homes today. Anything that is big we can ship it.” Said Mimi.

”We will take the matching changing table as well. Do you have any diaper designs?” Asked Rosemary. She was pointed to a wall of diapers. She picked Ashley some fairy diapers, some blue ones with sea animals on it for swimming, and other ones Ashley liked

”Mommy you can pick a few things for me. I twust you.” Sammy said chewing on her ring. She held Fang with her other arm. She saw a pink version of fang and giggled.

Judy grinned, "They are perfect for work! I didn't know places stoked clothes like this!" she looked through the different clothes picking out all the ones Sam wanted along with a few that she thought would look absolutely adorable on her babygirl, "Your my big fierce cub aren't you Sammy!" she ruffled Sam's hair as they waited at check out with Rosemary and Ash.

Ashley was more than happy to sit back and let Rosemary take charge of everything. It felt easier that way. Ash soon started to relax again and was no longer curled up in the stroller trying to hide.

Judy smiled at Sam, "I think Fang has his eye on someone and it would be rude not to give him a friend." she teased fetching the other wolf and various sample packs of diapers with a huge range of designs for Sam to try, "Thank you for trusting me sweetie."

Ash looked at Mimi with guilt, "I'm sorry about my cousin." she whispered softly holding her bunny tightly.

Sammy nodded. “Yeah, maybe I can be a wolf for Halloween” said d Sammy. She looked at Judy and smiled. She figured she would tell her something. “Mommy if I do not want to be potty trained. Can I just stay in diapers. Ever since I had the weird coffee. I have been having accidents but you been there to care for me and I like it.” Said Sammy. She had a feeling Judy drugged her but she did not care she was happy and Judy was a great mommy.

Rosemary picked out a whole closet full of outfits.

”it is okay. I am used to it. Thankfully I have the strength of an Amazon so I can work the daycare which I love. You two should come by. I would love to get to know you two.” Said Mimi.

Sammy looked at Judy. “Mommy can we go to the other store. “I want to go to the toy store. Can we go to the candy store as well.” Said Sammy.

Rose are paid and had Sammy stuff shipped to Judy’s home and Ashley was split between the office and her home. “So Ashley candy store or toy store?” Asked Rosemary 

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break