LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Sammy blushed as she was picked up. She looked at the diaper and started to tear up. “Please I be good.” She said spitting the tape up diaper. She squirmed as she was laid down. She did not throw a fit not wanting another spanking. She started to panic and it caused her to suck her thumb.

Sammy could not looked at Judy as she cleaned and diapered like a baby. She could not close her legs before she could stop her she was in the pjs she did not want. She could not help but feel how tight it was. She squirmed and held up her arms ready to get it over with.

As soon as she was picked up, Sammy’s eyes started to get heavy and closed. She was still sucking her through. Something she has not done in a long time. “Not tired.” She whined.

Judy smiled as she saw Sam sucking her thumb, "I believe you darling but I'm feeling a bit tired and would like to cuddle with my favourite snuggle bug for a bit, would that be okay with you precious?" she spoke softly and soothingly as she gently rubbed Sam's back waiting for her to fall asleep so she could take some pictures and text Rosemary.

Judy started to hum a lullaby to help Sam fall asleep. The poor thing looked knackered. Lovingly and with great care she played with Sam's hair, stroking it.

“ I don’t want to nap.” She said dragging out the last word with a yawn. She cuddled deeper into Judy. Her head resting on Judy’s large chest. Her eyes got too heavy to stay open. She was asleep sucking jet thumb like a baby. 

She had a strange dream of her in a large daycare. She was sad because her mommy was gone. She need a change and she could not find her. Then she appeared at the door. She was so happy to see her. But she got stuck in some mud.

Sammy’s face scrunched up as she grunted in her sleep. After a few minutes some farts exited out of her and the back of her diaper expanded. Sammy just kept sleeping sucking her thumb. She did not notice or care she just filled her diaper with poop. In her dream she finally caught up to her mommy though her face was blurred out but she knew it was her mommy. She rolled in her sleep.

Judy watched Sam carefully and once she was certain her baby was asleep she took out her phone and snapped a picture at various angles.

She sent the pictures to Rosemary with a smiley face attached. 

Sammy was just so cute!

Judy was suddenly shocked as the smell hit her after a couple of minutes. Did Sam actually do what she thought she did? Very gently she unbuttoned the back of the pj's and saw that the padding was now discoloured and the air smelled off. 

Judy sneakily took another picture but didn't send it to Rosemary. Seeing Sam roll Judy easily caught her and sighed wondering what to do.

It didn't take long for her to figure out though. Judy carefully got up and held Sam securely making sure not to wake her up as she headed towards the nursery.

Carefully she placed Sam on the changing table and started the task of cleaning her up.

Rosemary texted back. I better get to babysit. She is so damn cute. We need to take her to the little store in the mall and get her some dresses and cute pjs. I like how her face is scrunched up.

Samantha felt like she was flying in her dream. She did not it and squirmed. She did not wake up as she was placed on the changing table. Her thumb fell out of her mouth and she started to pout.

Samantha dreamed she was now going from the daycare to her office. She loved her office but everything was a lot bigger like in Judy house. So her mommy had to help her pick her up and placed into her chair so she could work.

Judy smirked at the text and started typing back.

-You won't believe what just happened! Sammy had a big accident in her sleep! And yes! Shopping is a must! But I need Sam to get more comfortable first she's so worried and scared about failing to be a big girl! There's so much we need to talk about! 

Judy attached the image of Sam on the changing table sleeping and in a dirty diaper to Rosemary. 

With a deep breath she got back to the job at hand. Undoing the diaper was the easy part and while she wasn't surprised by the smell she was starting to get concerned over Sam's mental state. It shouldn't of been this easy, right? Did that mean Sam wanted this? Judy carefully wiped Sam's bottom with a wet wipe cleaning her up. It took about three wet wipes until Judy was satisfied with the result.

She tossed the dirty wipes and diaper away before grabbing a clean diaper but this time pink with unicorns. Judy applied cream and powder to Sam before securing the tapes around her.

Happy with her job she decided to put Sam into a dark purple onesie instead of the footed jammies. Judy walked over to the rocking chair and sat in it with Sam in her arms gently rocking back and forth as she used her free hand to browse the web on her phone.

After about forty minutes, Sammy slowly started to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and saw She was being held and rocked. “Hi mommy.” Said Sammy still waking up from her dream. “I mean, Judy. Hi Judy.” She said as she finally awoke fully. She stretched and felt her diaper. “I am still dry. Does that me I can go back to big girl panties?” Sammy asked as she rubbed eyes some more.

She hugged Judy. “Sorry for being cranky. Maybe I did need a nap.” She admitted. “So what are we doing now?” she asked. She squirmed. “Can I get down. Am I getting changed out of the diaper?” She asked. She did not know she messed herself in her sleep.

Sammy phone went off as did Judy. Rosemary was inviting them out for dinner. “Are we going to go?” Sammy asked realizing she was wearing onesie.

Judy felt her heart flutter at hearing Sam call her mommy and did her best to not say anything about it except for, "It's okay lovely no need to feel embarrassed these things happened and good afternoon to you my sleepy one."

Judy returned the hug and frowned, "Sammy darling I don't know how to say this in a good way at all so I'm deeply sorry for how blunt I'm going to be here right now with you but you had an accident while asleep and it wasn't the normal sort," she said trying to spare Sam's feelings, "If it were then I would change you back to pull ups like you had the morning as a precaution," she said gently, "I think that things might be getting worse."

She rubbed Sam's back, "I think it would be nice? She's concerned about you sweetheart just like I am," she thought for a moment, "I could invite her around here for dinner if you'd prefer that?" 

Sammy was upset though about the news she had a bad accident in her sleep. “So what if I need to go potty. Do I get you. Do I just use them then come to you for a change.” She asked. “How long am I going to be stuck in diapers.” Samantha squirmed in her arms. “Can I get a drink?” She asked.

”So why don’t we go to the courthouse to sign the papers then go to Rosemary’s.” Suggested Sammy. She knew with work tomorrow she would need to be claimed by Judy in the courthouse otherwise someone could take Sammy.

”this is going to be weird.” She said nervously as she waited for Jody let get her some clothes.

"You can get me and I'll take you to the potty as soon as I can," she said, "I won't be upset or think any less of you if you do use your diapers though because that's what they are there for."

She kissed Sam's head.

"You'll be in diapers for a few days just as a precaution and as long as you tell me when you need to go then everything will be okay and you can move up to pull ups and so on."

"What a smart girl I have," she grinned, "the courthouse it is then! And I'll get you a juice box in a moment my lovely I think you need to get dressed a bit more first, don't you agree?" she winked at Sam.

Judy grabbed a purple dress. It wasn't frilly except for the collar along with matching socks and Mary Jane's, "This will be good for the courthouse and it isn't over the top either just a few frills which they'll expect from you," she explained dressing Sam, "you look sweet Sammy," she smiled, "I bet Rosemary is going to swoon over you." she teased lightly.

Getting up she carried Sam into the kitchen and got a box of apple juice for her with a straw, "it will be weird but at least you'll be safe this way." she kissed the top of Sam's head and made her way to her car where she buckled Sam into the carseat but not before passing her a cuddly toy.

• Like 1

Samantha wanted to whine as she told she would be in stuck in diapers for a while. She had no grounds to argue. She has yet to make it to the bathroom once since this all happened. Samantha smiled as she did like the dress. She was not normally a dress girl.

Samantha took her drink, she was glad it was not in a sippy cup or bottle. She started to sip on the drink. “I rather not be swoon over. Rosemary is very clingy.” Said Samantha. She got comfy in her car seat. Sammy held the toy. “Why did you give me a toy?” She asked. She held on to the toy. It was a wolf and it was her favorite animal. She would name him, Fang. She would not let Judy know she liked it.

Samantha spotted the courthouse. “Do I need to talk?” She asked. She finished her juice box and put in plastic bag. She saw a few Amazons were pointing at Sammy and talking about how cute she was. Sammy held arms out. She did not want to walk. She wanted to hide herself     using Judy. She was getting shy.

Judy smiled, "Don’t worry about Rosemary she won't do anything to hurt you and if she does go overboard just speak up and I'll make sure she backs off." she was overjoyed when Sam took the toy and held it, "Well you are going to be in my care and while I won't baby you unless needed," she said, "I do think having a soft cuddly wolf will help with your stress levels and it's my job to make you feel relaxed."

Pulling into the courthouse she looked at Sam once she finished parking, "You don't need to say a single thing at all but you might need nod yes or no if they ask you a question but everything should be rather straightforward."

Getting out she went around the side aww'd softly as she picked Sam up holding her close to her chest, "It'll be okay sweetheart."

Judy could hear the Amazons whispers and kept a tight hold on Sam. It wasn't uncommon for Littles to be stolen by others at courthouses depending on how desperate people were.

At the front desk Judy did the talking, "I'm sorry but due to the amount of kidnappings that do happen around here I won't be letting Sammy out of my arms for a minute." she said to one of the women behind the desk who had offered to watch Sam and who seemed angry as hell.

Judy quickly walked away, "Room F, 68, we're here and someone should see us soon darling." she kissed Sam on the top of her head and sat down on the sofa with Sam in her lap. The office was dull, boring and seemed typical for someone who worked at the courthouse.

A small inbetweener entered wearing a standard button up suit, "Hello I'm Ashley," she said being as professional as she could, "now from what I understand you both are in agreement, correct? For Samantha to be adopted?" she asked, "If I remember it's these forms that you need to fill in." she passed them over to Judy to look at.

"You'll both need to sign them and as a protected requirement we will need a third signature from someone you both trust or at least can vouch that this is something you both want, that person can fill the form in online or come here during the week to do so," she continued, "for now until we get a third signature you will be giving temporary guardianship over Sam."

Ashley watched with a anxious gaze as Judy signed the form and passed the pen to Sam. It was always difficult doing this kind of thing just because it was so easy to see herself being taken by someone.

Judy rubbed Sam's back, "You have no reason to doubt or fear me, you know that Sammy."

• Like 1

Sammy refused to look around. She listened to all the awww and cooing. Sammy was turning red and held on tighter. She was never like this she but again she never been this open and vulnerable. She nodded her head. “I know.” she whispered.

once in the room she was in Judy lap. She relaxed seeing who they were meeting. She still held the toy and nodded her head when she was asked a question. She then went on a speech about boring stuff. Sammy got bored and started to play a little with her wolf. Unless it involves numbers and money, Sammy found meeting boring.

Sammy saw the form and paled a little. She cuddled tighter to her toy. After this she could not back off. She would be Judy’s little for the rest of her life. Looking at Judy. She nodded her head and signed. For a strange reason a weight was lifted off her shoulder. No more always watching her back. No more forcing herself to do things she never wanted to do but all of the Amazon’s did.

Sammy smiled a little. “Where to now, mommy?” She asked. She knew she was in public and it would help inform the others that Judy owned Sammy. Sammy turned and clung to Alexis. She did not know why she had a desire to be held by Judy.  Sammy started to suck on the wolf’s ear.  Sammy could see some of the Amazons were watching from the window. “I am ready to go.” Whispered Sammy in Judy’s chest.

Rosemary sent a text to Judy showing her the changing table, crib, highchair, the playpen and all of the toys she got for Sammy that would be in Judy and Sammy’s office. I am the best Auntie office. I want pictures of her using them. I really need my own little or a small Inbetweener. I mean I am so tall Sammy could pass off as a newborn for me.

Judy was more than thrilled with how quick and easy the process was. It would of been much more difficult dealing with an Amazon rather than a Inbetweener just due to the way most Amazons seemed to have the need to question every single thing where adoption is involved. 

Mommy....

Judy smiled brightly, "To meet with Auntie Rose that's where darling," she said, "she'll be the third party to sign that form for us." she carried Sam to the car and kissed her cheek.

Seeing Sam chew on the wolf's ear made Judy aww softly, "Let's get you to the car." she got to the lot and got Sammy buckled into her car seat.

Going around and getting in she checked her phone and sent a quick text back

That looks so amazing! Sammy is the sweetest of sweethearts I can't believe how shy she is and how cute she is! She's nervous about seeing you it's really adorable. Oh? A small inbetweener? There's one who works here at the courthouse that was rather cute. I was wondering if you could be our third signature just to verify everything you'll get to meet Ashley;)

She sent the text off and started to drive to where they would meet Rosemary.

“Auntie Rose?” She asked confused. Did she mean Rosemary. “She not my auntie.” Sammy said as she was carried to the car. She was now Judy. She removed the wolf ear from her mouth once she realized what she was doing. “Do I have to call her Auntie, now?” Asked Sammy. She felt the need to pee. She squirmed in her seat. She knew Rosemary’s home was a few more miles. She relaxed and felt her diaper get warmer as she peed. She was amazed how much more absorbent the diaper was. She barely felt wet and she poked her diaper and felt it was a little squishy but not soaked.

”Judy, I had an accident.” She said. Sammy figured she should let Judy know so she can still be a little big. Though she did just wet herself on purpose. Sammy spotted Rosemary large house. Rosemary being the CEO of the company had money. Sammy was always invited to go play in the pool or go watch a movie in the theater room. Sammy always refused because she was worried Rosemary may take her. Now she got to see it without any worry.

She spotted Rosemary, she was dark skinned and taller than Judy by a head. As soon as Judy stopped, Rosemary opened the door and unbuckled Sammy. “She looks so cute. Mommy Judy picked out a cute outfit for you.” Said Rosemary. She bounced Sammy in her arms. She lead them inside the home.

“Can you put me down?” Asks Sammy as she was tired of being carried. Rosemary pouted but set Sammy down. “Thank you Rosemary.” Said Sammy as she went and stood next to Judy.

”So mature, though you feel a little squishy. Did you have an accident?” Asked Rosemary finishing up dinner. “Oh, all I have is a highchair for Sammy but she can seat in one of our laps if she wants. We are having herb chicken breast, mashed potatoes, and peas.” Said Rosemary. “I will sign the papers tomorrow morning.” 

Judy smiled, "Only in a legal setting because she'll be verifying our contract so she'll have some form of guardianship over you as a precaution incase anything happens to me otherwise you'll be at risk." she explained and then smiled, "Good girl for telling me but you do need to tell me before you have an accident otherwise I don't know if your accident was actually one or not my dear."

Judy chuckled softly knowing full well that Rosemary would have a difficult time keeping to herself with the way Sam was dressed now. It was amusing and cute to see.

Judy ruffled Sam's hair up, "She did but she's been feeling sick lately and we're hoping that she'll be able to go back to pull ups in a week or so providing that there's no more accidents."

Judy sat down and placed Sam in her lap, "The food smells wonderful so Sammy would you like to stay in my lap or sit in the highchair?" she asked softly, "And that's great to hear thank you so much Rosemary."

Sammy blushed as Judy admitted Sammy was wet. Sammy squirmed. “I will sit in your lap. I do not want to sit in a highchair. Can I be changed?” asked Sammy. Sammy was barely wet.

””Sammy you are barely wet. You can wait.” Said Rosemary. “Dinner is ready. Come on and eat, we do not want it to get cold.” Said Rosemary. Rosemary cut up Sammy’s plate. She set Sammy on Judy’s lap. Rosemary handed Judy the fork. “There you go.” Said Rosemary as she put a bib on Sammy.

Sammy looked at her plate and realized she could barely see over the table. She realized due to that she would not be able to fed herself. She was focused on that so much, she did not notice the bib until it was too late. She also saw the bottle.

Rosemary went over all of the new rules at work for Sammy. Sammy pouted. “I have to call you mommy at work and sit in your lab during meeting. I do not want to go into the daycare.” Said Sammy getting fussier as she heard more. Sammy started to pout even more.

Judy rubbed Sam's back, "Daycare is a last resort you won't be going unless it's a emergency and I'll make sure that if you do end up there that they'll be respectable towards you," she said trying to comfort Sam, "it's for your own safety and protection."

She looked at Rosemary and smiled, "Thank you so much for all this and your help I really owe you one." she looked back down at Sam and kissed her head, "No one will make fun of you otherwise I'll make sure to give them hell for upsetting my little wolf cub."

Judy picked the fork up and started to feed Sam, "It's time for some food I think and maybe something sweet later if your a good girl, doesn't that sound nice?" she added with a coo deciding to ignore Sam's fussy behaviour for now.

• Like 1

Sammy blushed and opened her mouth. She had to admit Rosemary’s cooking was amazing. She ate all of the food. “All done. I am thirsty though.” Said Sammy wanting a sippy cup.

Rosemary helped out by handing Sammy the bottle. Sammy stared at it before putting the nipple of the bottle in her mouth. She suckled bottle the juice tasted good. Sammy set the bottle down to take a break. “So what about when I have to get on to one of the workers?” asked Sammy.

”Judy will be the one that does it. It will be easier and they will be more likely be more effective.” Said Rosemary as she ate her food.

Sammy agreed about that. They barely listen to her when she was normal. Now she was in diapers, they would not listen to her at all. Sammy finished the bottle and gave it to Judy.

”We can go into the living room and chat.” Said Rosemary lead the way. She picked up Sammy and set her on the sofa between the two amazons. 

"Someone was hungry." teased Judy softly, "I don't want you dealing with others much at work if it can be helped," she said, "Rosemary I was wondering if you could give everyone a telling off," she grinned, "everyone has been slacking and if I hadn't volunteered to stay she would of been all by herself it shows a lack of respect and care equally she wouldn't have to stay so late if people pulled their weight."

Judy followed Rosemary to the living room and sat down she decided to wrap her arm around Rose bringing them closer and squishing Sam a bit between them, "Thought all three of us could snuggle a bit while watching a movie?" said Judy blushing a little.

• Thanks 1

“I know right. It is hard not to. Sammy is just so cute. She is just adorable in her little diaper.” Said Rosemary. She rubbed her head. “I have an idea, how about we do a half day at work. Then go to the mall. Tomorrow is Friday after all.” Said Rosemary. She petted Sammy’s head. She put on a kiddie movie.

Sammy squirmed around to comfort between the two amazons. “I like that idea. I need to go to Best Buy. The new game just came out on PlayStation.” Said Sammy.  “We need to get my stuff from my apartment.” She said. 

Sammy felt the need to go to the bathroom. “I need to pee.” Muttered Sammy softly. Her face got red with embarrassment. She was squirming as the urge to pee come suddenly and quickly. “Hurry.” She whined.

Judy grinned, "That sounds perfect it'll be easier for Sammy having a half day tomorrow giving how new this is going to be for her we need to get her settled and happy as soon as possible."

Judy smiled at Sam, "We'll get you that new game sweetheart and maybe this weekend we can set things up properly for you so you can settle in better."

Judy frowned, "Rosemary where's the bathroom? I gave Sammy my word that if she told me I would take her." she picked Sam up and held her close, "Good girl for telling me."

• Like 1

“It is on the third door down the hall to the left.” Said Rosemary. She pointed to the direction. She looked at how cute she was squirming in Judy’s arms.

Sammy smiled a little as she was praised for letting her know she need to pee. Sammy was feeling the desire grow every second. She never felt the urgency come so quickly before. She was able to hold it until Judy got to the second door down the hall. 

Sammy started to tear up as she felt her diaper expand and warm as she soaked her diaper. Sammy held on tightly to Judy as she started to cry. “I did not make it. I am sorry.” Said Sammy as she cried some more. She wanted to suck her thumb or fang’s ear.

”Poor Sammy. How about you take a break from potty training. It is not making you happy and it is stressing you out.” Offered Rosemary giving Judy a diaper bag. “It is not an accident when your diaper is your potty.” She cooed standing up before she brings Sammy her wolf.

Sammy whined at the idea of just not using the potty right now and just focus on using her diaper. She looked up at Judy as she has been the one with the good ideas. She could not deny not having to worry would help her but she was enough of a baby. She grabbed Fang and held him close.She started to calm down. She did not like the feeling of having accidents.

”She is the cutest thing ever. I am so jealous.” Whispered Rosemary to Judy,

Judy rubbed Sam's back, "It's okay darling these things happen there's no need to apologise," she kissed Sam on the head, "I think the stress of trying to get to the potty isn't doing you any favours so I do agree with Rosemary that taking a break might help in the long," she said softly, "we could always buy some potty chairs though? And put one in each room to make it easier to get to? I'm not entirely sure on that idea though sweetheart because I don't want your confidence getting knocked down anymore as it has and it probably will if you don't make it to one of them in time," she sighed, "I am your mommy but I do want to give you choices to choose from because that's what we agreed so darling," she gave her another kiss, "would you like to have some potty chairs around or have no worries at all?"

Judy grinned at Rose's comment, "You'll get one of your own soon, you'll be a great mommy I know it Rose." she was already thinking up ideas of playdates for when her friend got her own bundle of joy.

"Is there a good place to change Sammy?" she asked wondering if there was a changing table around or not.

• Like 1

“Yes. Upstairs.” Rosemary lead the way to a massive nursery. “I have it for when I finally get my own baby.” Said Rosemary. “I will be downstairs.” She said giving them space.

Sammy thought about it. “Maybe a break would be good. Maybe a week or so.” Sammy muttered. She cuddled with Fang as she was laid on the changing table. She had to admit the padding for the changing table was super soft. She held Fang to her face and started to suck on his ear again. “Mommy, can we go home after you change me. I am ready for bed.” Sammy said with a yawn, her toy’s ear cover in her saliva. 

Sammy let out a cute little yawn and rubbed her eyes. “I am nervous about going to work. What if they are mean to me?” She asked. 

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break