LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Ash latched on instantly and curled up into Rosemary enjoying her mommy's milk. She suckled hungrily but soon slowed down once she latched onto the other breast.

Ash burped softly and kissed Rose's cheek before she was placed in the tub.

Judy laughed slightly as Sam tried to nurse, "Someone's hungry!" she finished cleaning Sam's bottom and picked her up, "Hey babygirl," she gave Sam a husky kiss before taking off her shirt, "have some milk and then we'll get you all cleaned up."

She breastfed Sam while carrying her to the bathroom and smiled as she saw that Ash was already in the tub waiting for Sammy.

Once Sam was done Judy patted her back before taking off her shirt and passing her to Rose, "I'll go get their jammies ready."

Sammy nursed and cuddled into Judy. “I love you mommy.” She said after she burped. She giggled as she was placed into the tub. She giggled as she got into the water. The temperature was perfect. She was more focusing on playing with the ducky than washing herself that was  her mommies job. She splashed Ash then Rose. She was giggling and started to slap the water. “Mama, can we have more bubbles?” She asked building a tower with the bubbles.

”No you do not need more bubbles.” Cooed Rosemary trying to wash Ash clean first. She got her clean. “All clean baby girl.” She cooed. She went over the Sammy. “Hold still you squirming girl. Mama got to get you cleaned.” She cooed

Sammy squirmed and tried to stay out of reach. “No clean. No clean. Only play.” Said Sammy having fun but Rosemary got her. 

“There you are my little troublemaker.” Cooed Rosemary tickling Sammy. She washed her. Rosemary picked both girls and dried them. She handed A giggling Sammy to Judy. “She is full of energy.” Said Rose before taking Ash and getting her dressed in a clean diaper and her pjs Judy picked out.

Judy smiled, "And I love you too baby." she watched for a little bit before going into the nursery she got two night time diapers out, one for Ash and the other for Sam, next she got the Growlith jammies for Sam and the Umbreon ones for Ash.  They did look adorable. 

It wouldn't quite be bedtime yet and they still had a film to finish after their bath.

Ash laughed and splashed Sammy back enjoying the bath and playtime but when it came to getting washed and cleaned she stayed still enjoying the feel of Rose's hands scrubbing her hair and body. It felt good. 

Ash laughed as Sam caused trouble for Rose. It was funny. 

Judy returned and smiled, "Did I hear that someone was being a little troublemaker?" she got Sam diapered and dressed, "You both look so adorable." she looked at her two girls, "Full of energy? Mhm? We still have a movie to finish but we could always play hide and seek in the house?" she suggested tickling Sam.

• Like 1

Sammy giggled and squealed as she was tickled. “I be good girl. I swear.” Said Sammy. She wiggled around max she was diapered and dressed in her pjs. When she was picked up again and cuddled into Judy. She was so against being treated like a baby, now that is all she knows. She could not go back to working in a office.

”How about this we put the movie on but we can play goldfish as the movie go on. Said Rosemary sitting on the floor so that way Ash could watch the movie. She helped get Sammy on the couch so she could see. Rosemary dealt the cards.

”Big sis you have any Queens?” Asked Sammy as the movie resumed. 

"Oh you were? You sure now? I thought I heard your mama call you a troublemaker? Mhm? Maybe I might misheard? I suppose the tickles will stop for now..."

Judy cuddled Sam back and carried her down to the living room she placed Sam down and smiled as she watched her go to the couch.

Judy sat down on the floor as well letting the girls stay on the couch.

Ash pouted and nodded passing Sam the Queen of hearts, she had two tens and one jack.

Judy had no pairs at all but she did have a queen and a ten.

“Do you have any fours, my love?” Asked Rosemary to Judy.She had to draw. “Maybe I should asked my daughter.” She muttered. She had a four, a five, two three, and a Queen. Rose drew an Ace. She let out a sigh. “Life is pretty perfect. Got two amazing girls, A loving fiancé, and four crazy pets.” Said Rosemary. “I am so ready to have more days like this.”

Sammy thought for a minute. “Mommy do you have any aces?” She askef. Sammy had an ace, Jack, and a 3. She started to suck on her thumb after her turn.

”Sammy do not suck on your thumb. Here.” She gave both girls their pacifiers. 

• Like 1

Judy shook her head but smiled a little at Rose's comment and to prove her point Tangerine had started to climb up onto Rosemary's shoulder and was batting at her cards.

Judy laughed loudly as Tangerine fell. She landed on all four paws though.

"I don't Sammy, sorry," she smiled as her girls took the paci's, "Ash do you have any tens?" she asked as Ash pouted and passed her them. 

Judy looked at her hand. Three of a kind! She might win. 

She drew another card. A jack.

Ash looked at Rose, "Do you have a queen? Mommy?"

• Like 1

“I do,” said Rosemary as she gave Ash her queen. She set Tangerine on her lap so she does not mess with the cards. She saw Sammy yawn. She was pleased. The movie ended and Rosemary decided to call that game after a few more games as Sammy was nodding off.

”Time for bed. You both have a photo shoot tomorrow.” Said Rosemary remembering she got a deal with a baby powder company. She picked up Ash and checked her. “You will be good until morning.” She cooed. She carried her to her nursery. She watched as the cats followed her. She set Ash into her crib and watched the cats get their normal spot.

Sammy was yawning at the end of the game. She was excited she tied with Ash. “No we need tie breaker.” Sammy whined not wanting go to bed. She yawned again and got comfy once she was picked up. “Tank.” Sammy said weakly as she was nearly asleep. Once her head hit her pillow she was out for the night.

Ash rubbed her eyes she was getting tired and wasn't focusing much on the game now.  She petted Tangerine's fur enjoying how soft it felt.

Ash rested her head on Rosemary's shoulder, "Photo shoot?" she asked curiously only to giggle as the cats followed along.

Ash wrapped her arm around Zero while Tangerine slept on her chest, curled up.

Judy smiled, "We can have another game at some point but you have a busy day tomorrow and your also tired so is Ash." she checked Sam's diaper and then tucked her into bed.

Judy watched Tank as he got into the crib and cuddled up with Sam.  Judy tucked Sam in and watched as her little one fell asleep.

Sammy yawned as she was carried to her bed. Sammy curled her arms around Tank. Sammy sucked on her pacifier. She sleep through the night. She did not stir even after she soaked and soiled her diaper. Sammy just kept sucking on her pacifier. 

Rosemary woke up in the morning. She checked on both girls. Rosemary went to making French toast. Once that was ready, she went to get the babies up. She went to get Ash up. “Hey baby girl time to get up.” She cooed. She went over and picked Ash. “Let’s get your sister.” She cooed.

Sammy was up and moving. Sammy giggled as she saw Rosemary. “Mamamama.” Babbled Sammy. She cuddled into her then she saw Ash. “Sissy.” Yelled Sammy with excitement. She tried to get to her but was placed in her highchair instead. She started to struggling in her chair and when she could not get to Ash and cuddle with her. Sammy started to bawl her eyes out.

Ashley's diaper was in a similar state to Sam's. Waking up with a yawn she wrapped her arms around Rosemary's neck and mumbled, "Morning." she wasn't much of a morning person it took a good twenty minutes to adjust from being asleep to being awake normally.

She was close to falling asleep again but kept her eyes open. She nodded and then smiled when she saw Sam, Sam was always so cute and sweet in baby mode even though it often brought up negative emotions for her because of how it came about.

"Hey Sammy." she cringed a bit at how loud her sister was only to frown slightly as Sam started to bawl. 

Judy had been on the phone arranging the photo shoot properly and contracts. The deal was fair but she knew that they could get more out of them but that would require the girls to push these guys a bit, "We can talk more when we get there I'm sure the girls might have a suggestion or two to make." she smirked knowing that no one could say no to her babies.

Judy put the phone down only to hear Sam bawling. Judy rushed from the office to the kitchen, "Sammy." she said picking her up and giving her a quick cuddle, "It's okay mommy's here!" she bounced her a bit.

• Like 1
  • RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break