LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Wendy burped Sam, "Sure! I have no problems with that! I'll just send Judy a quick text to let her know we're going for a walk." she grinned. Her sense of direction was terrible but neither girl knew that.

Wendy sent a text to both Judy and Rosemary but didn't tell them that they were headed to the shops.

Wendy carried Sam and held Ashley's hand as she got a stroller out and buckled them in, "You might need to guide me a little I don't know this area very well? How about we bring the dogs along?" she grinned grabbing their leashes,  Good thing they are only pups! Otherwise they might be to much for me." she joked.

Judy nodded, "She is! I hope she isn't giving Wendy a hard time though and is behaving for her," she said, "I think it's perfect I might go for something similar but have the sleeves see through or something," she returned Rose's kiss, "I'm good with that it'll be fun shopping for the girls."

Judy checked her phone and frowned, "My battery is dead I need to get a better phone but I think Wendy sent a text."

• Like 1

Sammy giggled after she burped. She was so used to it now. She got comfy in her stroller. She smiled as she looked at Ashley who was a seat behind her. “I got my phone.” Said Sammy as she typed in the store. She had a full battery. “I keep my phone charged unlike mommy.” Said Sammy with a giggle.

She gave the phone to Ashley who was closer to Wendy in the stroller. “Tank is a good walker and Aura can walk off leash though you may get in trouble for it.” Said Sammy.

Rosemary looked at flower girl dresses for little and inbetweeners. She found a pale blue dress with a lot of frills. “This would be perfect for Sammy. It will go with her blue eyes.” Said Rosemary. She gave Judy a portable charger. “I swear you are the worst at chafing your phone.” Teased Rose.

• Like 1

"I think you might be more mature than your mommy she's so terrible with charging her phone or anything else for that matter," said Wendy, "ah cool there's a bunch of shops near that way!"

Ash noticed that they were going in the wrong direction, "You went left Auntie..."

Wendy blushed a little and changed direction, "Maybe we can go to the park and they both can go off their leash? A dog park would be best though," they were near a mall and equally close to where both Rose and Judy were, "so how about we hit the shops first and then get something in that cafe? These pups should be okay inside the mall? They aren't fully grown yet."

She also wanted them there for protection reasons. 

Wendy took them to a store, "Okay Sammy just point out anything you want and I'll get it."

Judy grinned, "I can be forgetful at times I must admit and that would be great for Sammy! What about this for Ash?" she pointed to a pastal green dress that was frilly but had some glitter on it, "it'd would match her eyes too."

• Like 1

“I don’t want them in a dog park. I do not trust them. No they are not allowed in malls as they are not service dogs. Thought I could get Aura trained as one for my leg.” Said Sammy. She knew she would have permanent limb and have trouble doing walking a long time but she could get Aura trained to help her with it.

”I want to pay for it. It is my idea.” Said Sammy. She pointed blank banner they could paint. “I say let get the stuff and head home. I do not want to be out in public too long.” Said Sammy. “Beside we can paint the banner and I am sure they would love it.” Said Sammy.

Rosemary looked at the dress. “Yes. So Ash will be out ring bearer and Sammy will be the flower girl. It will be perfect.” Said Rosemary. She bought the dresses. “Hey Wendy we are going to be home in about a hour and a half. We will bring dinner back. Also Sammy’s can not have solid food.” Said Rosemary.

Wendy nodded as she learnt more about the dogs, "I think you should get Aura trained as soon as you can," she said, "she'd be a big help for coming into malls with you and doing other stuff," she said, "she'd also provide good protection."

Wendy nodded and got everything into a bag. She took the girls home thanks to Ash guiding her and even the dogs pulling her in the right direction.

Wendy carried Sam up to the art room and put her and the big bag down with Ash behind them. The dogs were out the back playing with each other.

Judy nodded her head and smiled, "They are going to be so precious! I can't wait to see them all dressed up!"

Wendy looked at her phone and replied quickly. Looking at the two girls she offered them a smile, "I'm going to go cook something up so Ash you're in charge while I'm in the kitchen and do either of you need a change?" she checked Ash and then Sam's diaper.

• Like 1

Sammy was so focus on drawing and coloring on the banner she did not fell her diaper fill with her mess. She let Ashley write, big sister had the better handwriting. She was drawing what she could of the pets. She already drew was was Ashley and herself. Now she was focused on the pets.. she felt her diaper being checked and that was when she realized she used her diaper. “Sorry Aunty. I have no control.” Said Sammy as she started to cry.

Rose smiled as she got chili hotdogs and fries for the house except for Sammy. She got puréed chili fries. She looked at her future wife. “Is your phone turning on yet?” Asked Rosemary as she decided to drive home today.

Sammy held her arms up ready to be picked up. As soon as Wendy picked her up, another fart happened and she filled her diaper more. The smell was bad and Sammy was embarrassed she did not smell it until now. 

• Like 1

Ash tried her best to do cursive writing on the banner going slowly. It looked pretty but it was difficult to do especially with the banner being so big.

Wendy instantly picked Sam up and held her close. She didn't say anything about the smell but it was rather bad especially when Sam farted, "I'll change you after Sammy, okay Ash." she went to the changing table and laid Sam down on it, "It'll be okay I'm here babygirl." she tried to reassure Sam as she undid the diaper.

Judy turned her phone on to see, "It's back on, thankfully, I hope Wendy hadn't made anything for everyone she's kind of a bad cook." she frowned remembering trying her sister's food a few times.

Wendy had Sam completely cleaned and in a new diaper she placed a paci in her mouth before taking her back over to the table and frowned a little as she smelled another dirty diaper.

Wendy with a smile ruffled Ash's hair and picked her up, "Still not use to this, huh?" she said softly.

"It's just icky and feels kinda uncomfortable." said Ash as Wendy wiped her bottom only to hear the door open.

• Like 1

Sammy smiled as she had finished the sign. She was glad Wendy did not make a big deal about her accident. She sucked her thumb and waited for them to return. She got bored and put up the paint the best she could since she could not walk.

”Auntie, hang the sign. They are coming home.” Said Sammy seeing Wendy’s message. She watched out the window. After about fifteen she saw the SUV. “They are here.” Yelled Sammy. She crawled to the stairs and waited to be carried down.

Rosemary spotted Sammy watching from the upstairs window. She pointed her to Judy. “They know we are back.” Joked Rosemary. She parked and entered her eyes. She hugged both girls. “Best daughters ever,” cooed Rosemary.

• Like 1

Wendy nodded and got the banner hanged up. It was so sweet and she couldn't wait for her sister to see it.

She helped Sam and Ash down and then leaned against the wall to watch the happy family.

Judy smiled, "Gosh they are so cute." she watched as the girls hugged Rosemary and hugged all three of them before looking at Wendy, "Stop being so lame." she pulled Wendy into the hug much to Wendy's own personal annoyance but it was nice...

"Aww I was going to cook something!" said Wendy only for Judy to look at her, "I don't want you even near a kitchen." she stated as she picked Sam up.

• Like 1

Rosemary set up the paper plates and set Sammy bowls on her highchair. “Okay, you troublemakers, time for dinner.” Cooed Rosemary. She picked up Ash and put her bib on her before placing her in her highchair. She did the same for Sammy.

Sammy sat in her highchair. The food smelled good. She hit the tray with her hands eager to be fed. She did not try to reach for the bowls as she knew Judy would feed her. 

“So I heard someone had solid food today. Sammy, you know you are not allowed solid food. Ash you know that too. I get Aunt Wendy is new but you still have to follow the rules.” Said Rosemary getting bottles ready for the girls. 

Sammy was shocked she got busted. “Sorry mama. I am a bad girl.” Said Sammy looking sad. She wanted to cry.

Judy got the food out on the plates and sighed a little, "Your not a bad girl Sammy but that was naughty and you're probably going to have a upset tummy unless you already had one," she frowned, "I'll let it go this once but only because its your first time doing this sort of thing," she glanced at Rosemary before looking at Ash, "and I do expect you to correct your sister or say something."

"I'm sorry." she squeaked sounding smol like a mouse.

Wendy frowned slightly seeing how quickly both girls got so down so quickly. Most Littles that she met would just get over it, "Ah mistakes happen and I know for next time." she said lighthearted, "Anyway they've done something really cool for you both it's upstairs and I kinda feel jealous about it because of how cool it is." she teased Rose and Judy.

Sammy stopped tearing ups “I be good girl, I promise. Auntie was best babysitter.” Said Sammy. She opened her mouth for Judy and enjoyed the flavor of the food. “Yes. Mommy you got to see upstairs.” Said Sammy. She was a good girl for Judy. She enjoyed her bottle as she waited for her mommies to be done. “Upppy.” Said Sammy as she took a break from her bottle.

Rosemary kissed Ash. “You are a good sister but you need to keep the troublemaker honest.” Teased Rosemary. She picked Ashley up once she was done and carried her upstairs. She read the sign and saw the drawing on the banner. “You are the best girls.” Cooed Rosemary. 

Judy smiled brightly and fed Sammy lovingly, "Your my good baby! Yes you are! Such a good baby! Mommy loves you very much and she can't wait to see what you've done." she cooed as she fed Sammy and then ate her own food but not before washing Sam's face.

Ash smiled a little, "It's kinda hard to keep watch of her," she replied sheepishly and joking, "I love you mommy."

Ash beamed smiling brightly, "I'm glad you like it!"

Judy hugged Sam tightly, "Did you draw this? It's so amazing! We've got to get you into an art class!" stated Judy kissing Sammy repeatedly.

Ashley timidly pulled Rose's top down slightly and latched on wanting to breastfeed. 

• Like 1

“Yes. That is our pets. See Zero, Tangerine, Aura and Tank.” SId Sammy wagering. All of them looked similar. Drawing was not a talent of hers. “You really like it?” Asked Sammy with a giant grin on her face. “You not just being nice?” Asked Sammy.

She saw Ashley latch on and realized she wanted her mommy too. She waited and latched on when she could. She suckled not caring Wendy was in the room. She was thirty and her mommy was here.

Rosemary chuckled. “Some one is thirsty.” Cooed Rosemary. She sat down in a rocking chair so she could get comfortable. “Thanks again. I know today has been a rough day.” Said Rosemary. Her arm still her and she knew Sammy leg did. “Honey, don’t forget to give Sammy meds for her leg. Then it is bed time, mom says those meds will make her drowsy and loopy.” Said Rosemary.

• Like 1

Judy nodded, "I love it babygirl! I love your drawing so much! It's so perfect and it makes me all happy and warm inside my precious darling."

Judy chuckled at how Ashley had latched onto Rosemary, "We have a rather hungry otter on our hand and I do believe there's a cute wolf pup that would very much like the same thing?" she teased lowering her top and letting Sam latch on.

Judy sat in the opposite chair and hummed softly.

Ash suckled loudly and greedily on Rose unaware of her mommy's bad arm.

Judy sighed, "I forgot all about her meds I'll make sure she takes them  before tucking her in."

Wendy sat on the floor playing with Tangerine and Zero. She was preoccupied with the pets.

Rosemary did not show any pain. She smiled as she set Ash on her food shoulder and started to pat her back. “I think it is near the girls bed time.”  Said Rosemary as she pat Ash’s back. “Time to get this otter ready for bed.” Said Rosemary

Rosemary laid Ash down and changed her into a night diaper and pjs. “My otter is ready for bed.” Said Rosemary. She made a clicking noise to get the cats to follow. She placed Ash in her crib and watched the cats snuggle with her.

Sammy finished nursing and burped. She squirmed in her soaked diaper. Sammy snuggled into Judy. “Mommy I am tired. My leg hurts.” Whined Sammy.

Tank was already in crib waiting for Sammy to cuddle up with.

• Like 2

Ash made a cute squeak sounding just like a otter as she curled up under the blankets holding them close to her body and giggled, loudly, when the cats came instantly upon hearing the clicking sound.

Tangerine got in through the bars while Zero leaped over into the crib.

"I know darling and mommy has something to make it better," she gave Sam her meds and a bit of water, "it'll make you feel a bit funny but it'll be okay." she took her to the changing table and started to clean her before getting a night time diaper ready, "There we go." she secured the new diaper and then got her tucked into her crib, "Sweet dreams babygirl." Judy turned on the nightlight and waited for Rose in their bedroom.

Wendy was fast asleep in one of the spare bedrooms.

Sammy took the meds and her leg started to feel better. She also started to feel goofy. She curled up with Tank and was soon asleep. Aura guarded the nursery as she always did. 

Rosemary smiled. She kissed her little otter than her little wolf before going to the bed room. She had trouble getting her clothes off but Judy helped. She was soon in a nightie and in bed with Judy.

Sammy awoke in baby mode. She was still a little goofy from the pain meds. She was in a giggling mood. She would play with Tank’s tail and giggle loudly. Soon Tank was awake and licking her face and hands. This caused her to squeal and giggle louder. 

• Like 1

Judy was making coffee and finishing off breakfast for everyone as she heard the loud giggling and squeals from the nursery knowing that her babygirl was awake and in a good mood, "Today is going to be good I can feel it." she said giving Rosemary a kiss.

Entering the nursery she went over and saw Tank licking or more so slobbering over Sammy. It was sweet, "Good boy Tank and morning babygirl!" she cooed picking Sam up and wiping her face and hands clean, "Did someone leave a present for mommy?"

Ash was in the other nursery yawning and stretching. She wasn't as awake as Sammy and had a similar expression on her face that Zero had right now. Both of them had squinted eyes, a bit of drool down their chin and their hair or fur in Zero's case were messy and sticking up somewhat. 

Ash and Zero made the same squeaking noise together causing Tangerine to start running around the room with lots of energy.

• Like 1

Sammy squealed when she saw Judy and made granny hands for her. She babbled and cooed at her. She snuggled into Judy. She cooed and giggled enjoying her time with her. When she was set on the changing table. She fussed and whine as she only wanted cuddle her mommy. She did not care she was is a used diaper. “Mama.” Cried Sammy as she was changed. She snapped out of it when her legs were lifted for the new diaper. “Ouch that hurts mommy. Maybe we can try rolling me side to side until my leg is healed.”

Rosemary entered the nursery. “There is my sleepyhead. Did you enjoy your sleep. I think you did.” Said Rosemary. She picked her up and started to blow raspberries on her tummy. “Is someone in a giggling mood. Is it my baby girl.” She cooed before blowing another raspberry. She set Ashley on the changing table and started to clean Ash up and secured her into a fresh diaper. “Mommy will change you out of your pj after breakfast. You want to help mommy flip the pancakes.” Said Rosemary. She knew Judy need to clean Sammy leg and check her over.

Rosemary got a step stool and set Ash on it so she could see the griddle. She helped Ash with the first few. “Good job baby girl.” She cooed.

Judy laughed loudly, "What a talkative baby I have this morning! Oh I know the mean old changing table is taking time away from our cuddling isn't it, babygirl but mommy is nearly done sweetheart." she cooed only to frown,"I'm so sorry I forgot Sammy and yes that would be for the best," she agreed rolling Sam onto her side so she could secure the diaper, "there we go!" she kissed Sam's cheek, "I hope your leg heals up soon."

Ash lazily reached for Rosemary, "Mommy I don't like mornings." she complained softly and cutely, "I wanna sleep more." she had a really good night's sleep and she felt all warm and cozy.

Zero whined softly. He had just lost his comfy warm human body pillow.

Ash laughed and giggled loudly as Rosemary blew raspberries on her tummy. On the changing table Ash kept giggling unable to stop, "okay mommy and yes! Please I want to help!"

The first few flips were a little difficult but soon she got it and was having fun flipping away.

Zero was on a counter top watching and secretly hoping that one would fall on the floor. 

Judy was upstairs and had a cloth, some sterile wipes and a medical lotion, "Sammy this will sting, okay? It isn't going to be pleasant but it won't last for long."

At that moment Tangerine entered the room and tried to tackle Tank only to fall in a silly way only to get back up instantly and start pestering the pup.

Judy quickly cleaned and applied the ointment to Sammy's leg. 

Rosemary spotted Zero. “You are not getting a pancake.” Said Rosemary. She did give in and gave her some left over chicken. “There you go fat cat,” said Rosemary. “You are an amazing cook.” Said Rosemary. “Are you ready for your first day in acting class.” Said Rosemary. Shhh signed up to a Littles Act Program. “You are going to have some fun.” Said Rosemary.

Sammy winced in pain but it felt better. “I hate that I got shot.” Whined Sammy. She clung on to Judy. “Can we get Aura into Service Dog training. I bet she will be at it. Tank is too silly.” said Sammy watching Tank play with Tangerine. Tangerine was out smarting Tank. “He is not a bright dog.” Said Sammy. Tank looked at her goofy grin. “See.”

Sammy smelled pancakes. “Pancakes.” Cheered Sammy. She knew hers would by like pancake batter but it was great. She wiggled in her chair and waited for her mommy to feed her

Rosemary set Ash into her chair and cut up her pancakes and started to fed Ash. “Sammy’s bowl in on the counter and we have acting classes for them today.” Said Rosemary to Judy.

Zero ate happily on the chicken making a strange chewing nose due to missing a fang and purred extremely loudly.

Ash giggled, "I think Zero likes being a fat cat, mommy," she was amused by the tabby.

Ash looked at Rose in surprise only to nod, "It should be really fun! I like acting!"

Judy frowned, "I hate it too but that's all over now thankfully and hopefully we won't have to deal with anything that serious again," she glanced at Tank and Tangerine only to laugh, "I've got her booked for classes today actually and don't worry Wendy will be taking her to get trained because you've got your first acting class today which is also next door to Aura's training so we can pop in and out."

"No he isn't, is he? Getting outwitted by a kitten of all things." she smiled.

Judy put Sam into her high chair and started to feed her the pancakes, "Hopefully they'll have fun."

Ash tried to reach for a bowl of blue berries only to accidentally get a lot of honey down her front from reaching over causing her to blush at how sticky she now was.

“Such a messy baby today, don’t worry mommy will get you cleaned up.” She picked her up and removed her top before carrying her upstairs. “Perfect time to get you dressed anyways.” Said Rosemary. She looked around she picked out a cute light blue dress. She used wet wipes to make sure cleaned. She got her dress and fixed her hair. “All dressed for the day.” Said Rosemary.

She set Ash on her lap and revealed her chest for Ash. She smiled as she rocked her. “That is my sweet girl.” Said Rosemary. “You are going to do great. Now you make sure you help Sammy out.” 

Sammy ate her whole bowl of food. She got some on her face and giggled loudly when Ash caused a mess. “Silly Ashley.” Giggled Sammy with food in her mouth. She grabbed her bottle and finished it off. “Milk?” Asked Sammy ready for her bonding time with Judy.

She latched on and curled into Judy. She loved her mommy. She closed her eyes and fell back to sleep as she nursed. 

Ash couldn't help but blush feeling rather shy and a tad embarrassed that she had made so much of a mess.  Normally it was Sammy who would be covered in food not her.

Ash was glad when her top was removed and smiled as she was put into the light blue dress. It was pretty and very soft and lightweight. It almost felt as if she wasn't wearing anything at all.

Ashley continued to smile, "Thank you for doing my hair mommy! It's really pretty!" she beamed.

Ash instantly latched on. This was her favourite part of the day was when she got to snuggle with Rose and drink her milk, "I'll do my best mommy!" she promised knowing that Sam had difficulty with her leg. It probably meant she wouldn't be able to dance much.

Judy also giggled. It was a bit unusual for Ashley to get dirty like this but she also knew that her daughter had trouble waking up in the mornings, "I think someone is just as messy." she teased Sam cleaning her up once she was finished and followed Rose up to the nursery a few minutes later.

Judy decided to breastfeed Sam first and then she'd get her dress. She was a little surprised to see her babygirl napping but a quick nap would be okay.

Judy hummed softly.

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break