LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Sammy put the whole thing in her mouth before her mommy could stop here. She was giggling, “best Aunt ever.” Said Sammy with a mouth full of candy. “Mommy I want to hear the story. You know about Thomas and my first meeting.” Said Sammy with a pout. It did not help she still had candy in her mouth something her new diet did not allow.

Sammy snugged in to her mommy. “Tell the story Aunt Wendy.” Said Sammy now charged with sugar. She was bouncing in Judy arms.

Curt led Ash. “I am not a naughty grandpa. Your grandma does not know how to share.” Said Curt as he held her. He gave her a chocolate and twenty dollars. “Your mommy says you are a model.” Said Curt before setting her down and greeting Judy and Sammy.

Sammy was shy and hid herself. She did not like strangers.

”Sorry dad, Samantha is shy.” Said Rose picking up Ash. “Party is in the backyard. Pool is open.” Said Rose to the group. She check Ash and hugged her. “Happy birthday Ash and Sammy.” Said Rose. “When are your parents coming?” Asked Rose.

"Obviously!" said Wendy proudly, "Oh? Thomas? First meeting? Welllll if you know something about your baby then it's okay for your baby to know about this," she said, "you see when we were kids your mommy loved magic and even wanted to become a magician," she continued, "she was even good at it and one day at school there was this competition," she smirked, "this other kid had a bunch of finger puppets and for whatever reason that was the day that your mommy decided it was a good idea to develop a fear of them," she giggled, "so when her name was called she wasn't there at all and it wasn't till later I found her sulking on the sidewalk and all because a couple of finger puppets freaked her out."

Wendy was looking at Judy, "Your still freaked out even now!" she laughed. 

Judy rolled her eyes.

Ash tilted her head, "Naughty grandma needs to share!" she grinned enjoying the fact that she had told off both grandparents in the span of a few minutes.

Judy looked at Wendy who shrugged, "They should be here soon with some others...."

Loud music could be heard nearby, "Ugh do they really have to listen to 90s pop groups."

Wendy frowned, "At least it isn't Aqua."

Kim and Darren were Judy's parents Fiona and Rick along with two twenty somethings, Mark and Flyn, stepped out of the car, "There's my granddaughter!" squealed Kim grabbing Sam and chucking her into the air and then catching her.

"Ohhh how's my precious girls!" said Darren giving the two a hug, "Oh I remember when you were both in diapers! It did take you a bit longer to get out of them though, Wendy darling." he teased.

"Dad!" she blushed brightly as he laughed.

Sammy giggled at the story. “Silly mommy.” Said Sammy. She hugged her tighter. “Sammy will protect mommy from finger puppets.” Said Sammy with conviction. “I do not like mascots.” Said Sammy to her aunt. She saw the others showing up. Sammy hid even more and whined as she was held by someone else. She let out whine as she was thrown but could not hold back the giggle. “Hey Nana and Papa. I want my mommy.” Said Sammy.

She did don’t know the others. “Mommy who are these people.” Said Sammy confused as she wiggled back to her mommy. Sammy loved her mommy.

Rosemary laughed. “Hey everyone let heads backyard.” Said Rosemary. She kissed Judy. “We got an announcement, but first let’s go to the back to sing happy birthday.” Said Rosemary as she led them to the backyard.

Judy smiled and took Sammy from her mother, "That's my aunt and uncle and those two are my cousins," she kissed her on the forehead, "your my Knight in shining armour aren't you baby?"

Wendy grinned, "Ah well I have a fear of the dark." she shot her dad a glare.

Darren frowned, "Your still upset about that? Come on! I bought you so much ice cream till you puked."

Kim raised an eyebrow, "What's this all about?"

Darren looked nervous, "Oh nothing! Nothing to worry about dear!"

Judy was just as curious, "Huh so something did happen?" she looked at Wendy.

"Hey! We can talk later! It's Sammy and Ash's birthday! Chill out you two!" 

Everyone headed out the back. Judy held Sam close but had a hand on Wendy's shoulder, "We're going to talk about this later so no running off."

Ashley cuddled close to Rosemary.

Rosemary took the Ashley outside where a bounce house, face painting station, and other babyish activities set up. A few littles from daycare and close coworker were arriving. Mimi and Thomas were there. Lulu just parked the car. “Happy birthday cutie.” Said Miami. She set her gifts on the table.

”Okay, We are here because our girls are turning one and two today. So let’s sing them happy birthday.” Said Rosemary starting the song off. Once the song was done. Rosemary went over and held Judy hand. “We are also wanted the thank everyone for coming and we got some news. Judy and I are retiring to focus on our girls.Judy and I are in love and decided to get married. Soon Ashley and Sammy will be sisters as we will be their mommies.” Said Rosemary. She set ash down. “So go have fun and enjoy yourselves. We will do gifts and cake later.” Said Rosemary.

Sammy cheered as everyone sang happy birthday. “She is my big sister.” Said Sammy. She waddled and took Ashley hand. “Let’s get our face painted.” Said Sammy as she dragged her sister to the face paint area. Lulu was the one running it. “Can I be a tiger.” Asked Sammy. She giggled as Lulu painted her face. “Your turn.” Said Sammy. She felt pain in her tummy and went to her mommy. She made granny hands as she filled the back of her diaper. The candy went straight through her.

Ash blushed a little upon seeing Mimi but didn't say anything in response. She didn't want to focus much on her feelings for her knowing that she was with Thomas or at the very least something was going on between the two.

Ashley blushed as everyone sung to them. She couldn't help but feel rather shy over the attention she was receiving right now.

Ashley nodded and held Sam's hand as they went over to Lulu.  She took notice that Lulu looked very similar to Mimi. It made her heart flutter for a moment. 

"Uh an otter?" she asked only to watch Sammy run off to Judy and mess herself. 

Ash suddenly felt her anxiety spike. Her insides were still painful and she had the tendency to cry whenever she did go but there was no warning.

Maybe she could take something and stay in the house for twenty or so minutes? Even if that meant being alone...

Judy grinned, "What a scary tiger!" she picked Sam up, "ohhh okay! We'll be right back." she said taking Sam inside quickly and heading up to the nursery, "You having fun so fair baby?"

Sage saw Ash mess herself. She picked her up. “Some otter need a clean diaper. Grandma got you and she got you this new med.” said Sage fixing Ash a sippy cup. “This will get rid of the pain.” Said Sage as she gave her the cup and started to change Ash. “All better.” Said Sage. She carried her back to the party once she was cleaned. “How about you bounce in the bounce house.” Said Sage.

Sammy giggled as she was picked up. “Roar. I am scary. I will scary the puppets away.” Said Sammy. She cuddled into Judy and enjoyed her cleaning her up. “Mommy, can I play in the bounce house?” Asked Sammy. She waited to be set down. 

Sammy climbed in the bounce house and saw Ash. “Ash, you an otter.” Said Sammy. She started to bounce with Ash until she let out a yawn. The day was going by quickly.

Ash had tears in her eyes, "Hurts grandma," she sniffled as she put her hand on her stomach, "thank you, love you." she kissed her on the cheek as she took the medication and a sip from her cup.

Her pain was almost gone.

Ash nodded and went to the bounce house. It was silly but fun. There was still a part of her that didn't want any of this, any of this babying stuff because it meant giving up, giving up her adult life.

Judy chuckled, "I never have to be scared again, thank you, and of course you can babygirl." she had Sam in a fresh nappy and sent her off towards the bounce house.

Ash smiled as she saw Sam and nodded as they played together seeing Sam yawn she grabbed her hand and took her over to Judy. 

It felt weird going over to the group of adults. Most of them were Amazons except a few like Mimi and Thomas, Ash couldn't help but notice that Thomas was only a bit bigger than her and that she stopped at his shoulders. It made her a bit uncomfortable but she didn't say anything.

Judy looked at the girls, "Awh are my little ones tired? I think a nap might be in order."

“I am not tired. I don’t want to nap.” Whined Sammy as Ash took her hand and led her to Judy. But as soon they were at Judy. Sammy held up her arms and let out a yawn. Once she was picked up. Sammy set her head on Judy shoulder and was alway falling asleep.

The grandparents awwwd as she ye saw this.

Rosemary picked up Ash. “They’re my lovely baby girl. She is just the best girl.” Said Rosemary. She put the girls on a blanket in the living room. Tank and Aura cuddled with them.

Rosemary smiled as she used this time to get the presents and set them up and get out the cakes. Sammy had a smash cake for her to use her fingers.

Judy rubbed Sam's back and followed Rosemary inside.

Ash cuddled up to Rosemary. She loved her mommy deeply, "That's cause your the best mommy." she replied with a soft yawn.

Ash laid down and had her arms wrapped around Sam, sleeping softly, snoring quietly.

Zero was outside with the guests chewing on a sausage he had just stolen.

Sammy curled up with Ash. As she slept she let go and soaked her diaper. She did not care and cuddled with her sister. After a hour she woke up and nudged Ash awake. Sammy waddled outside with the help of Tank and saw the table full of gifts. Sammy eyes went wide. She went to her Aunt and wanted to be picked up. 

“Hi Aunty. What do you do? Mommy is going to be my manager as I become a model.” Said Sammy cuddling up to her. She did not see her mommy. “Where is Mommy?” Asked Sammy.

Rosemary went over and picked up Ash and held her upside down by the feet before tossing her and holding her normal. She went back to talking with a Judy’s  parents. “We are going to do a courthouse wedding then a real wedding afterwards. Your daughter is best and she loves Ash. Matter of fact it was because of her I met Ash. She was so sad at her job. Now look at this happy girl.” Said Rose.

Ash woke up as Sammy nudged her and whined softly at being woken up. Her diaper was still clean for now. Ashley stayed inside for a moment rubbing her eyes before following Sammy.

Wendy picked Sam up, "Oh she's doing a bit of last minute wrapping," she said as she cuddled her close, "I do photography I normally live in my van going around wherever," she grinned, "I take photos of wildlife," she bounced Sam in her arms, "No one really likes the idea of me travelling and living in my van despite the fact that I've done it out so it's like this really cool apartment."

Ash laughed loudly as she was held upside down and rested her head on Rose's shoulder.

Kim looked at the two, "Well I'm glad that you both met and that she's your baby, I'm so sorry to hear that your job was making you sad, what did you use to do?"

Ash looked a little uncomfortable, "I used to work in the courthouse as a public lawyer..."

Darren spit out his drink, "That place? Those people are the worse I'm surprised they even let you quit?"

Ash shrugged her shoulders, "Mommy scared them."

Judy returned with more presents, "You could stay here for a few weeks maybe live in a house?" she suggested to Wendy.

Wendy stuck her tongue out.

“Your mommy is very scary.” Said Rosemary. She set her at the table in her highchair and put a bib on her. “She is such an angel. We are getting her into acting classes and modeling deal. “You should check out the zoo when we all go today. They have a photo shot.” Said Rosemary. “Plus an otter has been born and someone got to name it.” Said Rose as the cakes were set out. Two large cakes. One had one candle on it and the other had two. There was also a small cake placed in Sammy’s highchair. 

Sammy smiled. “You should. You can help take photos for the zoo. We know a nice guy you will like.” Said Sammy. She saw she small cake and wanted it. She bounced in her highchair as everyone song happy birthday to them. Sammy blew out the cake with one candle. She looked for r a fork for her small personal cake.

”it is a smash cake you use your hands.” Said Rosemary as she gave Ash a large slice for her. She was about to give her a fork but decided not too. 

Sammy put her hands  into the cake and started to eat. She got frosting on her face and hair. She giggled as she was having fun. Soon there was nothing but crumbs and a very messy tiger. “Presents.” Cheered Sammy ready to see what she got.

Ash giggled a little, "I think you scared the people at the courthouse." she blushed slightly at being called an angel by Rosemary but it did make her smile.

"I can't wait to see!" said Kim excitedly pinching Ash and then Sam's cheeks.

Ashley's eyes widen, "An otter? Can I call it Sammy?" she grinned looking at her sister.

Wendy blushed at the mention of a nice guy, "Wellll maybe I'll stick around then? I suppose it couldn't hurt and I'd get to spend some more time with you and your sis."

Judy smiled, "We have more than enough room for you to stay here."

Ash was a little surprised when she wasn't giving a fork but didn't mind as she ate with her hands.

Judy wiped Sam's face and brought out the presents, "Let's start off with the smaller ones there's a couple of big items in the living room."

“Really.” Said Sammy with sparkles in her eyes. “He takes photos, he is like you.” She said bouncing with the joy of matchmaking. “He will be taking our photos today. You should help out.” Said Sammy. 

Sammy grabbed her presents. Most gifts were little baby toys. She had new animal bottles, pacifiers, bibs, and onesies. Her grand parents on Judy side gave her a musicians counting book to help her get over her numbers issue. Or to send her in baby mode. She got a play medic kit from Sage. A large set of coloring books from Kurt.  Both Ash and Sammy got the same gift from Sage and Kurt. 

Sammy got to her mommy’s gift to her and giggled at the games she got her. She was so happy. She opened Ash give to her. “I love the Pokémon set sis.” Said Sammy. She opened Rosemary gift and clapped. “Wolf sanctuary. I love this. Best birthday every.” Said Sammy sobbing. She never had a birthday like this. She was bawling her eyes out.

Rose hugged Sammy and gave her to Judy to see if she could settle. “I am so happy you both are having a great day.” Said Rosemary watch Ash open the rest of her gifts.

Wendy scratched the back of her neck, "Ah well we might get along? I'm normally just by myself in my van," she sticked her tongue out, "but I'd be more than happy to take photos with this guy giving your recommendation." she teased a little with a wink.

Judy took pictures of Sam and Ash as they opened up their presents.

Ashley was a bit slower then Sam. It was amazing seeing the amount of presents even if they were mostly baby items except for the stuff Sam and her mommies got her. 

Judy held Sam tightly and kissed her on the head, "I'm so happy to hear that babygirl, I'm so happy that you're happy! And we still have a few presents left in the living room for you." 

Ash opened Sam's presents and hugged the otter plushie tightly before opening Rose's one along with Judy, "Thank you!" she reached up to hug Rosemary. There was tears in her eyes. 

She never had a birthday party or gifts. The only thing she ever got was a smack across the back of her head and one year getting locked out of the house. 

Judy took Sammy into the living room. There was two large plushies in wrapping paper and then two bikes wrapped up.

Sammy sobbed and settled down in Judy arms. “Best birthday I ever had.” Said Sammy. She crawled to her large plush getting awww from everyone. Sammy opened the large growthe plushie. She hugged it before opening her tricycle. She was surprised she never had a bike before. “Thank you mommies.” Said Sammy,

Sammy crawled and hugged Rosemary then Judy. “I love you mommy.” Said Sammy. She hugged Judy and refused to let go.

Rose hugged Ash. “It is okay. You have new life and a new family. We will never hurt you.” Said Rosemary. She kissed her head and helped her to the living room.

”okay after this let have a break so the girls can freshen up and we will go to the zoo.” Said Rosemary. She knew the girls would need a few minutes. 

Ash stayed with Rosemary as she watched Sam and smiled, "I know you'll never hurt me I was just remembering something bad for a moment," she said softly, "I'll tell you later if you want mommy." she added quietly so only Rosemary could hear her she didn't want to bring the mood down.

Ash walked over and opened her presents. The tricycle she had was a bit more grown up then Sam's next she opened up the other one and saw the Eevee plushie causing her to squeal loudly and rush over to hug Rosemary, "Thank you!"

Judy picked Sam up, "My sweet girl! We'll be going upstairs for about half an hour to get the girls ready so mingle amongst yourselves."

Judy kissed Rose the lips.

She wanted to breastfeed Sam and have some quiet time with her family. It was rather hectic. 

Tangerine was sharing a sausage with Zero.

“Okay, mommy.” Said Sammy. She knew what her mommy wanted to do. Sammy latched on. She drank, her belly got full soon. She felt her stomach expand fr the milk. She started to hiccup. When she was burped the back of her diaper expands as the gas exited the other end.

Rosemary took her nursery and let Ash latch on. Rosemary held her as she fed Ash. “You will always be my Angel and safe with me. You will never be alone or judged again.” Said Rosemary. She burped Ash and took her to the changing table for a clean diaper. “Do you feel better now?” Asked Rosemary as she wiped her clean.

Judy sat down in the rocking chair and gently rocked back and forth as Sammy suckled on her breast, "Good girl!" she cooed only to chuckle a little once she burped her and felt the back of Sam's diaper expand, "Someone's just giving mommy a present I think?" she teased going to the changing table.

Ash suckled softly on Rosemary's breast, curling up and snuggling, it was nice to be away from the crowd, "Love you mommy and yeah much better, thank you." she smiled sweetly.

Judy wiped Sam clean and grabbed a thicker diaper, "Just for caution sake my dear."

“I get is mommy. We are doing a photoshoot beside I am a baby. I need diapees.” Said Sammy. She waddled to Ash’s changing table and waited for her to be finished changing. She hugged her. “Best big sis ever:” Sammy said.

Rose smiled and accepted a hug as well. “Our baby is so huggable today.” Said Rose. She made sure they had a good size diaper bag. “Okay let’s head to the zoo so someone can name the baby otter and get the photo shoot  done.” Said Rose

Judy smiled brightly, "That's my clever girl!" she followed closely behind Sam incase her baby fell at all. She didn't want Sammy falling on her bottom.

Ash returned Sam's hug, "Only cause I got the best little sister ever, I love you Sammy." she said with a grin. 

Ash nodded, "I can't wait to see the otter!" she was very excited and near enough bouncing.

• Like 1

“Come on my little otter. We got to get the face paint off but I am sure Lulu will get you fixed up again.” Said Rosemary wiping off the paint. She did the same to Sammy and helped both in the car seats. “Let go take some photo.” Said Rosemary as she got in the passenger seat.

Sammy was already playing her new game. She giggled as the face paint was removed and barely noticed she was picked up and set in her car seat. She look around and realized she was going to the zoo. She wonder if Kevin was there to take the photos again.

Once they arrived the assistants told the family where to go and Sammy went to Kevin. “Aunty takes photos too. She can help.” Said Sammy before she was le to the back to get dressed for the first shot. Kevin had six workers three for each girl. They did not waste times as Sammy and Ashley were dressed in every single onesie and asked to pose a certain way for each on. After what felt like six hour but more like three all the photos were done.

”Thanks… Wendy. You were very helpful. I hope to work with you again.” Said Kevin. He went to the girls. “Amazing job as always girls. I can not wait for your next project. I heard it was your birthday and some girl gets to pick up and name a baby otter.” Said Kevin.

”Yep, Ash gets to name an otter. Mommy  I got to go poopy. Do I just use my diaper?” Asked Sammy still in her zebra onesie. She had a rare moment of control.

Ash giggled sweetly as her face paint was removed by Rose and wriggled about in her carseat as she played Arceus on her Switch enjoying the new Pokemon game Judy had gotten her.

All of the other party goers followed the four to the zoo most of them decided to wonder about for the next three hours except Wendy who joined in the photo shoot.

"Ohhh let's get them play wrestling together! No need to hold still for this girls cause Auntie Wendy is a natural with getting movement on her camera!"

She got some pictures of the two girls and enjoyed working with Kevin. She was trying her best not to blush or flirt around him, "Yeah! No problem! It was fun! I'll send the photos I took over tonight." 

Ash nodded excitedly, "I can't wait!" she was bouncing up and down.

Wendy laughed, "I've got to take some pictures of this! Hey Rose aren't you going to become their agent or something? Maybe I can become their personal photographer," she winked, "and sort out their social media accounts as well?" 

Ash was holding Rosemary's hand and sucking her thumb.

Judy looked at Sam with surprise, "We could try and go to the potty if that's what you want? Mommy is more than happy to clean you up though." she smiled brightly ruffling up Sam's hair.

Sammy decided the potty was stupid. She bend down and grunted as the back of her diaper filled up. Her stomach felt better. She wanted to be changed. “Aunty can be our personal photographer. That sounds like fun. Mommy can I got back into my regular clothes.” Said Sammy. “I do not want the wolves to thing I am good.” Said Sammy

Rosemary picked Ash up and changed her back into her regular clothes. “Sure, I do not mind. I think them having a social media page will be great.” Said Rosemary. She took Ash to see the baby otter once Sammy was ready. 

The worker made Ash wear gloves before picking up the baby otter and placing her in her hands. “So do you have a name for this baby?” Asked the workers.

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break