LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Judy knew that it was probably best to not bother Sam to much right now giving that it was obvious that her little one had just pissed herself. It wasn't the normal approach an Amazon would do but she wasn't like every Amazon who would jump on a helpless little in a heartbeat, no, she knew that waiting would be the best outcome so she leaned against the wall and thought to herself as she listened to Sam.

Seeing Sam exit from the toilet she could see defeated she looked. Judy held her tongue knowing that commenting on what had just happened wouldn't be good, "Sure I'll bring your clothes to the shower." she said glancing a little at the pj bottoms.

It was difficult not to say anything and she hated how upset Sam was...

Judy sighed as she went to grab a fresh pull up and a dress for Sam. Hearing her name being called Judy walked into the bathroom and offered a soft smile, "Hey it's going to be okay, your just feeling sick and I'm sure that you'll get over this," she said, "do you need any help getting dressed?" she asked softly like how one would ask a child.

Samantha looked at Judy. “Yeah, I could use some help.” Said Samantha. She dried herself off. She held onto the side of the tub and got her self out. Her home was made for an inbetweener so she had to climb out of some things.

Samantha looked at the pull up and sniffed before she stepped in them with Judy’s help. “Why is this happening to me?”Samantha asked in the verge of tears. Samantha’s eyes were getting glassy. “Let just go to your home. Maybe I should just become someone little baby. If I keep having accidents it will happen anyways. I am sure work will not take me serious anymore.” Said Samatha as she damn broke and she started to bawl her eyes out.

Judy who was already on her knees helping Sam into her pull up was taking back briefly as Sam broke down, sobbing.

The Amazon instantly pulled Sam into a hug and held her tightly, rubbing her back, "Shhhh." she said comforting Sam, "I won't let anyone disrespect you, your a clever girl and you work harder than anyone that I know of," she continued, "and if anyone tries anything I'll make them regret it," Judy kissed Sam on the forehead, "look if things get complicated and someone does try to take you in as their Little," she sighed, "I'll make you mine first but only if there's no other way to protect you."

She gently brushed Sam's tears away, "If you need diapers or even a hug or some comfort that's okay, I won't think any less of you."

“Yeah, because they would listen to a boss with poopy in her diaper.” She joked with a sniff. She got her dress on. “Okay. Let me get my shoes on and I am ready to go.” Said Samantha. She went to her room and got her shoes on. 

“I am thinking. Maybe you should, I mean just so that way no one can do it. At least with being your Little, then they can not come after me. As soon as work finds out I have been having accidents. I will no longer going to be off limits.” She said. “At least as a cover. If I am your then I can regain control and have my freedom.” Said Samantha.

”Well let’s go.” She said as she grabbed her bags. “I may need help in your car.” Said Samantha.

"I can be rather scary when I want to be," said Judy, "I'll make sure that they'll listen to you." she tickled Sam a little.

Judy was glad that Sam wasn't upset anymore or at least didn't seem to be upset. Judy followed Sam to her room and felt that things were going well.

"True," she thought for a moment, "I think it would be best if I did adopt you just so it protects you and while there would be laws that I'd need to follow I'm sure that wouldn't be much of a problem? It'll be embarrassing but I'll try to make things as easy as possible."

She held Sam's free hand and lead her to her car, "Due to laws and your height I'm going have to put you in back and in the carseat," she said, "it came pre installed and I never bothered taking it out."

She picked Sam up and placed her into the carseat before buckling Sam up.

“Okay, go ahead. It will be easier than going to my boss or my landlord,” she said shuttering. “Yeah, I understand about the car seat.” She said. Samantha squirmed in the car seat. She felt it press against her pull up. She was going to buckle herself in but Judy did it. “Um, thanks.” She said.

Samantha watched people and cars pass from her seat. “So I guess you are going to do the paperwork for it. What rules will there be?” She asked trying not to be bored. “So will I still be able to have my job?” She asked. She never learned the rules as she was determined not to end up in this state. “Do we have to go somewhere for us to sigh?”

That is when her stomach gurgled. Samantha held it. “That is not good.” She muttered to herself. “How much longer, I got to poop and my stomach is hurting. I normal do not eat a big breakfast.” Said Samantha. She felt another cramp and focused on not pooping herself. 

Judy thought, "I haven't read the rules fully but there is a way to keep your job and some independence," she said, "it'll be complicated but there are protections in place so you don't lose everything," paused Judy, "there's different contracts for different situations and I think the guardian contract would be best," she smiled, "it means that I'll be your mommy and no one can dispute it without legal consequences."

"You'll have to wear pull ups at the minimum and I will have to feed you some of the time, I'll also have to make sure you take naps and so on," she explained, "if your boss fires you then they would have to legally pay you for thirty years and give you a guaranteed pension."

"We will have to visit an agency but that can wait," she said, "oh dear, we'll be at mine in ten or so minutes, it's okay if you have an accident I don't mind." she reassured Sam gently.

“I do not like naps.” Said Samantha another cramp hit hard. “I rather not poop myself.” Sammy groaned. She knew it was going to be a losing battle as every time a cramp hit, it got worse and worse. She was leaning over holding my stomach.

The battle was loose as Samantha felt hot goopy mess fill the back of her pull up. She could feel it expand and smooth against as she just kept filling it. When it was over, Samantha’s stomach felt better, but the horror of soiling herself was not great. “Please tell me we are nearly there. I had an accident and it smells really bad.” She cried. Sammy was in a car seat in a soiled pull up. I thought it could not get worse but then the front of the pull up started to expand as my bladder decided to let go,. Samantha was in shock so did not notice she needed to pre. She tried not to move and spread the mess around. It already started to fill as the car stopped. 

"Just one more minute..." she frowned as the smell hit her and she heard Sam crying. Poor thing.

Parked in her garage she got out of the car quickly and opened the back door, "It's okay," she said picking Sam up and holding her close, "I've got you and I'll get you cleaned up as soon as I can." she kissed Sam on the head and grabbed her bag.

"There is a nursery here that used to belong to my uncle and his little," she said heading up to the nursery, "you won't have to use it unless needed," she paused, "the changing table will be useful at least." she rubbed Sam's back in an attempt to comfort her better.

The nursery was a soft pink with blues and greens, all the furniture was hand carved wood and various toys. There was a lot of love and care put in creating the nursery.

Judy placed Sam down on the table, "I'll get you cleaned, here, hold this it'll help." she gave Sam a cuddly toy as she started to pull the pull up off and started to wipe at Sam's bottom with ease. Satisfied, Judy grabbed another pull up but it was thicker and more colourful, "This will offer some more protection." 

Judy grabbed some cream and baby powder and applied both of them first before pulling the thicker pull up Sam's legs, "I know that you said you don't like naps and I won't force you to take one but I do want you to at least lay down for about ten minutes to rest and calm down."

• Like 1

Samantha kept crying softly for the rest of the drive. She was in a soaked and soiled pull-up, heading to her new home with her co-worker who was going to adopt her. She never thought this day would happen. She dreaded the thought of laying in a crib with no clothes and full diaper, cooing and drooling as her "mommy" picked her up and babied her. She shook that thought out of her head and slowly stopped to cry as she was picked up by Judy. She felt the mess spread as she was carried like a toddler. Samantha clung tighter to Judy as she did not want to fall. Judy was able to hold her with one arm.

Samantha stopped crying and rubbed the tears away from her eyes. She was just ready to get out of her soiled garments. She looked around as she was carried. She noticed the highchair and other stuff for littles in a nursery. She got pale at that. Did Judy plan for this a long time ago. When she was told that it, created for a different little. She calmed down from the panic attack she was about to have. She saw the changing table was fully stocked and well padded. She squirmed as she was set on the changing table. She was handed a tiger plushie and she used it to hold onto and hid her face. She did not want Judy to see how ashamed she was.

Samantha let out a sigh of relief as she was cleaned up and powder. She saw the thickens of the padding and thought it was a tape up diaper. She was half right. It was  one of the slide up diaper. She whined as she felt the thicker padding. She was going to argue but she had not made it to the bathroom once lately. "Do I have to lay down now. I am thirst and would like to see my room." she said shyly ready to get off the table. "Do you have little or inbetweener's glasses for drinks. I left mine at the apartment. Do you have a step stool and booster. I do not think I will be able to see over the table." She said. "Also I need to call Rosemary and let her know what happen." she said with dread. Rosemary was the CEO and really nice. If Sam had to be stuck with an Amazon to care for her besides Judy, it would be her. Though Rosemary would spoil her and make sure Samantha never had to work again. She would end up being one of the littles that goes to daycare while their mommies and daddies were at work.

Judy smiled, "No darling you don't have to lay down right now but I do expect you to rest at some point soon," she said firmly, "I think there might be some stuff around here for you to use and I can always get some stuff in to make things easier for you."

Judy helped Sam down from the changing table, "If I remember correctly....."

Opening a wardrobe filled to the brim with over the top frilly and laced dresses Judy bent down to get a small folded wooden step ladder and what was mittens with some weird fabric on the palm along with booties that had similar fabric on the bottom, "I remember that my uncle built a majority of the things in this house and had them customised if he didn't build them himself," she paused, "I know this isn't ideal but the fabric on these is special and will allow you to climb a lot of things in this house with ease like the sofa or even the stairs if you need to but it's your choice if you want them or not, have I think while we go to the kitchen and you can phone your boss while I get you something to drink."

She held Sam's hand and kept an eye on her in case her newfound little ended up stumbling or falling.

Once in the kitchen there was a table with four seats, one adjustable for a Little/Inbetweener to use if needed, "There's a latch here that can move the chair seat up or down so it'll be easy for you to use." she said with a smile as she placed the wireless house phone on the table, "I'll get you something to drink now lovely."

Sammy looked at the mittens and shook her head. "I rather be carried then wear them." she said firmly. "Can I get a snack too." She asked as she was set down. She saw the dresses and prayed she did not have to wear them. Sammy was a tomboy and work business skirts and a few dresses when the mood called for it. She stood up feeling the thicker padding between her legs. It gave her a waddle. She felt Judy take her hand. Sammy looked at her hand then Judy. She shrugged as if she did not care. If Judy wanted to make sure she did not fall down then she did not mind.

Samantha waddled to her bag and grabbed her cellphone. She had Judy helped with the chair as it was confusing. "Yeah, I would rather you just set it to the height it needs to be at for me and just pick me up and set me in it. This is confusing." said Sammy. She went through her contacts. She called up rosemary and put it on speaker so Judy could here as well.
"Hey Rosemary. I am sick. Judy and I have taken a personal day. You are on speaker, by the way." said Samantha.

"Oh baby girl, are you okay?" said the black Amazon with a thick southern accent.

"Not really, I am having accidents and control issues. So Judy decided to adopt me as her little." said Samantha with a sigh. She would have to get used to that.

"Judy, really you had to come and swipe her. I have wanted sweet Sammy girl as my little since she started at the office. You can change your mind sweetie. You know I will care for you like no one else can. You would not have to work anymore." She said sweetly.

"I like working." she said in a whine like she was toddler. "I am happy right now. Anyways, I want Judy to take the new Lead Marketing position. And we need to follow the rules of the little parent program." she said.

"I do not think that will work. It would be better to make you both Co Head of Marketing. We can move you both to the large corner office and set it up. You will have to follow the company's' policy for Littles now. That means mandatory naps at work, playtime breaks, and other stuff. I will talk to Judy about that later. I will buy the stuff." said Rosemary before ending the call.  She texted Judy, Traitor!

Sammy let out a yawn, today was getting to her. "Maybe after this a nap will be good." she said.

Judy started on making a snack for Sam and smiled to herself at how her new little pretty much openly admitted to her that she didn't want to be independent. The mittens were babyish but by not accepting them it showed Judy that Sam didn't want to try and adapt to her surroundings and the comment about the chair was just the same but slightly different. It showed that her baby girl just didn't want to learn and be big. It made her giddy! Judy made a mental record of all these comments that she could use whenever Sam tried to insist she was independent or a proper big girl. 

Judy was a little on edge as she heard Rosemary. The woman was beautiful and Judy did have a small crush on her. They always had a playful relationship yet she also knew that Rosemary had wanted Sam for a long time but so had she. It was just that unlike Rosemary she wasn't as open about it nor did she ever express her interest to Sam herself. If anything she was a friend first to Sam even though she did have ulterior motives.

"Her landlord was trying to take her," said Judy, "at least you'll still get to see Sam now." she teased Rosemary as she finished beating the batter in a mixing bowl and poured a decent amount into the pan creating a thick and fluffy pancake.

Judy replyed to the text quickly:

Should of been faster ;) you can still be her auntie.

Judy put her phone in her pocket and smiled, "It's been a stressful day maybe I'll join you for a cuddle and a bit of a nap, mhm? They aren't just for Littles, you know." she teased as she placed a plate of pancakes in front of Sam along with a bunch of different syrups to choose from, "Oh your drink!" 

Judy grabbed a sippy cup and poured milk into it, "Here you go dear." she said lovingly. 

• Like 1

“I am not property.” She pouted as they talked about talking her. She squirmed I her chair hearing the crinkle of her pull up diaper. She smiled and start to drool a little as she loved pancakes. She saw the huge pancake placed in front of her. She reached over and got the raspberry syrup and careful poured at it as he was in an Amazon size bottle. She spilled a little of it on the plate and table. “Oops.” She said like a toddler.

She frowned at at the sippy cup. She could tell how heavy it was. She need to use both hands to get it up. She was kind of glad that it had a lid that prevented it from spilling. “Thank you Judy.” Said Sammy as she set the sippy cup and started to cut her pancake with her plastic silverware. “Why it is plastic.” She asked as she cut up her pancake the best she could.

Sammy started to eat. It tasted amazing. She devoured it as fast as she could. She got some syrup on her face.

She finished her pancake and drank the milk to wash the rest down. She was full and happy. She set the sippy cup and looked to see how to get down. The fall would be almost her size. She tried it and nearly fell on her face. She knew she could not do that again.

”I am ready for a nap. I do not know where my bedroom is.” She said holding out both hand for her to take one though it looked like she wanted to be carried there.

Judy chuckled as she Sam drool over the pancakes and knew that her little one was going to be a very full baby indeed!

"No worry I'll clean it up." she said with a smile as she wiped away the mess that was made quickly with ease, "Your welcome darling and it's plastic incase someone has clumsy hands so it won't break like glass." she explained like Sam was just a child.

Judy chuckled once more as she saw the syrup all over Sam's face and wiped it off with a washcloth, "Maybe I should get a bib for you?" she teased gently and frowned with worry as Sam got down.

That looked dangerous and scary. It scared Judy, "Sammy," she said lifting the Little up and placing her on her hip, "I don't want you getting down like that ever again so either ask or wait for me to get you down otherwise I will put you in a highchair," she stated firmly, "for safety reasons." she added to show that it was more than just babying her but also keeping her safe.

Judy carried Sam to a spare bedroom, "Mine is right next to this," she said as she opened the door, "I know it's a bit childish but it'll have to do for now." 

The bedroom looked fit for a five year old and at best a immature eight year old. The carpet was blue and very soft, the bed had railings on the side that could be lifted up if needed but the bed itself was very low to the ground, "Let's get you changed, mhm?" 

Judy went over to a small box in the corner of the room and held up some footed pj's, "What do you think? It'll be warm and snug?" she teased softly.

• Like 1

“I do not need to be carried everywhere she whined and squirmed in Judy’s hold. She looked at the room. “Can we change the room up.” She asked she looked at the bed. It looked like it was crib with the rails. “Is that a crib?” She asked looking at it. She froze when Judy mention she should change. She looked at her diaper and felt it. She did not need a change. She turned to see the pjs and blushed.

”Can I just have a shirt and pj bottoms. Heck I will just take an Amazon shirt. That is what I normal wear to bed.” She said looking at them. “I tend to get hot when I sleep and move if I feel like I am to covered.” She said. Which those she may wiggle off the bed.

She was glad the bed was low enough to the ground she could climb up it. Or jump on to it. “Are we going to cuddle it that. It looks small for you.” She said. It would almost be a king size bed for her.

”Where is the bathroom? I need to pee.” She said starting to do the potty dance a little. 

Judy gently started to bounce Sam up and down on her hip as she heard her baby whine, "Maybe I should get you a paci you seem awfully cranky," she said thinking out loud, "and yes we can change the room up I don't expect you to live in a room like this or the nursery for that matter unless you truly need it but we both know that you are a big girl, don't we? There might be times though that you'll have to use the nursery just because people do visit and someone might come around and do a inspection to make sure everything is safe for you and that you are being treated accordingly."

Judy smiled.

"Sort of? It has railings that can be pulled up but they've never been used and I don't expect to find you on the floor in the middle of the night..."

Judy pouted a little but smiled, "You might need it for the winter but if you do get hot easily then I can give you one of my shirts and I was thinking we could cuddle in my bed for a bit." she was somewhat surprised that Sam wanted to cuddle because while she had suggested it, it had only been a suggestion not a fact....

Judy frowned, "I have an ensuite in my bedroom follow me darling," she cooed as she took Sam to her room. Judy went to the bathroom door and frowned, "I really need to fix this door." she said as she gave it a firm push, "How are you holding up Sammy?" she asked softly as she turned to look at the Little.

Sammy stomped her foot. “I am a big girl and I will not have my room be a nursery:” said Sammy grumpy. It was a mistake as her silde up diaper filled a little. She focus on holding in her bladder. She was shocked as she was carried again and let out a little meep.

As Judy fought with the door, Sammy was losing the battle. When Judy asked the question the battle was over. Sammy could no only watch as the slid up swelled and turned yellow then leaked at the amount she hand to go. She wet her socks and puddle form on the floor. 

“I would have made it.” She yelled. She was full of rage and shame. She stomped her foot and groaned. “I could made it to the potty two days ago. Now I am flooding a fucking slid up diaper.” Yelled Sammy having a full on cranky melt down.

Judy was surprised maybe even horrified by Sam's reaction, "Samantha! I do not tolerate this type of behavior at all," she stated sternly, "I understand that this is upsetting for you but stomping your foot, yelling and swearing are three things that I don't tolerate and I always give everything and everyone three chances," she looked at the Little with a firm stare, "you have a couple of choices right now young lady which are that you can head straight to the corner of that wall," she pointed to the right corner, "and wait there until you've calmed down or you can continue this childish tantrum that no adult would ever have and find yourself over my knee," she paused, "what's it going to be?" 

“I am an adult. If I want to cuss I can cuss.” She said getting crankier. “Just because I am having accidents does not mean I am a baby.” She yelled as she stomped even hard to prove a point. “You said you were going to try to treat me like more than just a little. So far I have seen a nursery, a crib, mittens, and the baby talk.” Said Sammy with tears in her eyes. She screamed some more.

Judy didn't look impressed at all and looked more like a stern school teacher rather than her regular laid back self, "That's it young lady!" she grabbed and pulled Sam over her lap, "I showed you the nursery because I needed to change you," she stated, "you know very well that it belonged to my uncle and his own little," she took a deep breath, "the mittens were to give you a easier time to get onto furniture and use the stairs yourself like an adult," she paused wanting that bit to sink in, "but you refused because they were for babies in your mind despite the fact that they weren't for babies at all but for Littles and Inbetweeners who might need some extra help."

Judy pulled Sam's pull up diaper down, "All I've ever called you were sweetheart and darling," she frowned, "If you think even for a second that's baby talk then you desperately need a reality check."

She kept a firm hold on Sam, "I understand that this is upsetting but lashing out like you just did is unacceptable and I can't let you think that's okay because it's not and you should count yourself lucky that there's no one else about otherwise I would of been considered far to lean and incompetent," she shook her head, "I would of been written up and penalised for giving you a choice." 

Judy rubbed Sam's bottom, "Ten smacks but only because this is your first," she said, "next time I will give you a proper spanking."

Judy made sure to spank Sam as hard as she could. In the hope that her baby girl wouldn't test her again because she hated the thought of needing to paddle her little cutie.

Sammy squirmed as was held and felt pull up diaper go down. She tried to break away from Judy’s hold. She listened to what she said and wonder why she was was upset, because Judy was right. Sammy whined as she placed over her knee. “I am sorry. Please no.” Sammy pleaded.

When Sammy was spanked. She cried and kicked tried to free herself. “I sorry.” She cried after a few hits. She could feel the sting of the spanking. Sammy was crying.

”I am sorry. I will be good.” Sammy said as she sobbed. “I just wanted to stay big and I am losing it. You been nice and I am sorry.” Sammy said. She started to feel cold as the warmth of the soaked pull-up diaper was gone and she was just cold and wet, “I am cold.” She said still with tears down her face. She let out a yawn.

Judy instantly pulled Sam into a hug and kissed the top of her head like one would with a child, "It's over now sweetheart, it's okay and I understand, I understand that you are scared even frightened by all this," she gently said, "your not going to lose anything darling but you do need help and that isn't because your a Little," she paused, "but because you are stressed."

She rubbed Sam's back, "Until your back to your normal self I will be taking care of you, alright? I won't hurt you," she reassured Sam, "and what I'm doing and going to do might seem like I'm babying you but I'm not, I'm just taking care of you until you get better." she gave Sam another kiss on the forehead and gently took her into the bathroom where she ran a bath.

"A hot bath will help and then it's time for a nap."

Judy lifted Sam into the bubble bath, "I'll be right back."

Judy went off to fetch a diaper with stars decorated on them and the footed pj's from earlier which she left in the bedroom.

Returning to the bathroom she knelt next to the bath tub and gently rubbed Sam's back.

• Like 1

Sammy stopped crying as she held on to Judy.she accepted being taken to the bathroom. She was almost as big as the top of the bathtub. She blushed as she was stripped and put into the tub. She rubbed her eyes as she was tired and cranky.

”I don’t want a nap.” She whined but not loudly as she did not want a spanking. She let out another yawn and relaxed in the tub. She saw some of the bath toys and decided to play as she waited for Judy. She let out a cute giggle as she played with the duckies. 

She washed herself and smiled when she spotted Judy. “I cleaned myself.” She said proudly trying to prove she was a big girl. “Does that mean I do not need to nap.” She asked before she let out another yawn and rubbed her eyes. 

“She looked at what she had. She saw a regular diaper. She squirmed as she just hoped it was for naps.

"How about this Sammy," said Judy with a soft smile, "you don't have to have a nap but I want you to at least have a cuddle with me, mhm? If you do fall asleep that's okay and even big girls need a nap now and then to make sure that they are okay especially if they haven't been feeling good." she explained as she picked Sam up wrapping her in a fluffy towel as she carried her into the bedroom.

"This is only incase you fall asleep." stated Judy softly as she opened the diaper and laid it down on the bed, open.

Judy made sure that Sam was properly dried first before lowering her down on the thick and fluffy diaper. Grabbing Sam's ankles she lifted the woman's legs up and applied soothing cream to her red bottom before applying baby powder to her front.

Judy lowered Sam's legs down and taped the diaper securely around her making sure that the fit was good, "There we go and now to get you dressed."

With ease Judy was able to get Sam into the footed PJs, "If you get to hot we can take that off and you can have one of my shirts." reassured Judy as she got into bed holding Sam close to her, cuddling.

• Like 1
  • RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break