LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Sammy thought about it. She still could not walk unless Ash or someone bigger held her hand. “How about Ash be Dorothy and I am the lion. That way we can do the walking scene and sing we are off to see the wizard.” Suggested Sammy. She felt nervous. She did not like stages. They were not a fear she just did not like being the center of attention.

Rosemary was able to get a stop. She saw Juan and Scarlet with their little and  toddler. “You can to watch the show?” She asked turning around to see them. Both women nodded their charges asleep in their arms. “Both of our are trying to win today.” Said Rosemary.

Judy clapped her hands, "What a perfect idea and I can't wait to see you both out there! Now there's a woman over by the stage called Misty who will call you on when it's your turn," she explained getting the two sorted out perfectly, "I can't wait to see you both on stage!" she went off to join Rosemary in the audience.

Ash nervously tugged at the dress she was wearing. She looked like Dorothy minus her hair which was a odd golden brown that matched the colour of the lion suit Sammy was wearing. She held Sam's hand as they got closer. 

Judy had returned and was sitting down next to Rosemary, "They look so precious!" she squealed.

Joan was smiling, "So my niece will be performing? She has the most angelic voice I've ever heard she normally tries not to sing though because her siblings often got jealous and that, well, often led to awful things happening."

A group of Amazon teenagers were on stage doing a act of some kind together.

Misty looked at Ash and Sam, "Get ready girls your up next."

Sammy let Judy dress her in the lion onesie. She looked super cute. She took Ashley hand and held her tight as she waddle to the the staging sing “We are off to see the wizard.” One up at the front. Sammy let go of Ash and let out her best lion roar before hiding behind Ashley like the scared lion.

The crowd cheered. As did Rosemary who was filming this. The host called them off the stage and Rosemary watched as they were led back to Judy.

Sammy crawled back to her mommy and did her normal granny hands. “Did we do good mommy?” Asked Sammy getting comfy. She loved being held at times.

Judy was amazed and loving the performance, "You both were amazing! We've got to get you dancing lessons and more! Sammy you were just so brilliant! And Ash! Oh wow! That was the best performance yet! I really mean it!" she picked Sam up, "You were so magnificent! Your roar was perfect!"

Ash was blushing brightly she could still hear the crowd going wild over them. 

Misty came up to Judy, "My brother runs a theatre company! Your girls would be perfect! The next production is Oliver and they'd be a shoe in for the Artful Dodger and Oliver, please consider signing your girls up! Ohhh gotta get the next group ready!" she handed Judy her brothers card.

Judy changed both girls back into their regular clothes and returned to Rosemary.

Ashley rushed to Rose and jumped into her lap, "Mommy!"

Sammy giggled as she cuddled deeper into Judy. “Thanks mommy. I had fun but I do not want to make a career out of theater maybe Ash would.” Said Sammy. She did not like being on stage that much.

Rosemary scooped up Ash. She blew a raspberry on her neck. “You did great.” Said Rosemary. “Do you see you Aunt. Can you give her a wave and a hug?” Asked Rosemary setting her baby girl down.

Misty came back. “When I call your name come up to the stage. Ashley and Samantha. Willow and Rob. Markus and Trevor. I will announce the winners. I third place for the fifty dollar gift card, Markus and Trevor, for Lorax and the Once-ler. In second place for the season pass for four for Disneyland, Ashley and Samantha for Dorothy and the Cowardly lion. In first place for the world cruise for four, in their second year in a row, Willow and Rob for Peter Pan and Wendy.” Said Misty l. The crowd cheered for all of them. 

Sammy crawled off stage. Sure enough the mascots returned to get photos of the winners. Sammy clung to Judy and felt her diaper get soaked as Big Bird went near her.

Judy nodded, "That's okay babygirl I won't force you and maybe I'll talk to Rose about getting Ash to do some acting or something."

Ash cuddle up close to Rosemary giggling loudly, "Huh? Auntie?" she looked at Joan with a shy smile and gave her a hug.

"Ohh my darling niece I've missed you so much! I hope that I get to see you more! I miss you so much and your sister is so sweet! I bet your a great big sister, aren't you?"

Ash nodded her head shyly and hid a little behind Rose. She wasn't focused on the announcement.

Judy held Sam tightly upon seeing the mascot and had her little ones face squished up against her breast, "She's afraid of crowds," she lied a little, "would it be okay if you didn't take her picture?"

Big bird nodded his head and took one with Ashley before heading to the first place winners. Sammy sobbed. She was hungry for real food and she was getting cranky. “Can we get some food?” Asked Sammy in Judy’s chest.

Rosemary who was carrier Ashley and the carrier nodded. “What does good for lunch. We got a McDonalds, a pizza place, and a Mexican restaurant nearby.” Said Rosemary. She was asking Ashley at it was her day for being such a good girl. “We can come back after lunch and a nap.” Said Rosemary as she helped Sammy into her carrier.

Sammy fussed and whined in her carrier. She wanted to walk or be pushed in the stroller not be in her carrier. She remember she had to be extra good. So she stopped and started to suck her thumb wishing she hand Fang Jr. With her.

They hadn't had lunch at all yet minus some milk so she wasn't surprised to hear Sammy getting upset. 

Ash thought it over, "Either pizza or the Mexican restaurant? Maybe pizza cause Sammy sounds hungry? And they might have a buffet type of style thing?" she suggested worrying a bit for her baby sister.

Judy glanced at Sam and placed a paci in her mouth, "Don’t worry darling we'll get some food in that tum of yours soon." she reassured.

It didn't take long to get to the pizza place and thankfully they did have a buffet type of selection equally they had one for each group, Amazon's, Inbetweeners and Littles.

The Littles buffet station had a lot of different pureed stuff but it also had special designed pizza for Little's digestive systems that looked like miniature versions of what the Amazon's got. 

There was also a dessert station with a ice cream machine. In the corner was a ball pit and some arcade games. 

Sammy blushed and sucked on her paci as she stayed at the table will the other filled their plates. He mommy was filling her bowls which is what the little got along with purée food. Sammy was getting hungrier and started to suck hard and hit her hands on that table to keep herself from having a fit. 

Rose carried Ashley and her own plate and helped Ashley get her slices. She looked to see Sammy waiting. “I think our baby is a little bit hungry.” Said Rosemary. She took the plates and set Ashley at her spot and helped her into the booster. She put bibs on both of them. “Do you want to go into the play area?” Asked Rosemary.

”No mama.” Said Sammy remembering McDonalds play area. She saw her bowls and wanted to grab them and start eating. But she waited for Judy to feed her.

Judy was carrying a couple of things and placed them on the tables, "I think she's more than a little hungry," she teased, "don't worry baby I've got you some nummy yummy food! Open wide." she started to feed Sammy, "Oh darling is it because of what happened last time?" she asked softly.

Ash ate her food happily and glanced at the ballpit and saw an Amazon entering and sitting with their baby, "You both could go in with us?" she suggested pointing over to a couple of Amazon's in the ballpit playing with their babies.

Sammy blushed as she ate her mush. She little the Hawaiian pizza purée the best. She was getting used to her new diet. “Mommy in our birthday cake unless have real cake?” Asked Sammy as her tummy was feeling better. She hate about four bowls of pizza. She was ready to go home and take a nap.

Rose smiled as she ate her food. She got a sippy cup of lemonade and a bottle of it as well. She gave the bottle to Sammy and the cup to Ash. “That sounds like fun. How about after we eat we all play in the ball pit.” Said Rose.

Sammy bored and finished her bottle. She whined and help out her arms for Judy to let her out. She let out a fart and early sign of a poopy diaper soon to come. “Mommy cuddle please.” Said Sammy.  As soon as Sammy was in Judy’s arms. Her body relaxed and the back of her diaper filled. “Mommy.” said Sammy not even noticing. She was truely unaware of her diaper status.

Judy smiled, "We'll see about the birthday cake darling but a real cake should be okay giving that you haven't had anything solid for ages," she was happy to see that Sammy was enjoying her food and had four bowls of pizza, "My baby must have a full tummy right now." she teased rubbing her belly softly.

Judy finished off her food while Sam had her bottle.

Ash took a sip from her cup and nodded excitedly, "That'd be great and Sammy could crawl about if she wanted?" she said seeing a Little crawling in the ballpit from the corner of her eye.

Judy picked Sam up and held her, "Let's get going to the ball pit then." she said only to be surprised by Sammy messing herself. There wasn't any smell yet, "I'll change Sammy when we get home for her nap." she added deciding that to be the best course of action giving that she didn't have any of Sam's night time diapers on hand and equally her baby might go again too.

Sammy giggled as her tummy was tickled. She felt herself being picked up. Sammy cuddled into Judy. She did not understand what she meant. She wiggled and felt the mushy mess in the back of her diaper. There was a slight odor. Sammy buried her head into Judy’s chest embarrassed that she messed herself without knowing she did.

Rosemary helped Ashley out of her chair. Rosemary lead them to the ball pit. She threw Ash into the ballpit to get her giggling. “Come on Sammy come to mama.” Cooed Rosemary.

Sammy started to crawl to Rosemary before crawling into the ballpit with Ash. She giggled and played with Ash. She played with Ash for about fifteen minutes. Sammy crawled back to Judy. She let out a yawn and put her thumb in her mouth. She started to nod her head as she was getting sleep. She cooed and giggled as she tried to climb to get on Judy’s lap.

Ash was caught off guard as she was thrown into the ball pit and laughed loudly as she emerged from the ball pit crawling out of it so she was sitting in the area where there was balls everywhere but not as much.

Judy sat on the edge of the ball pit watching the two play. There wasn't anyone doing anything bad at all.

Judy smiled as Sammy crawled to her, "Awh someone has sticky eyes! Oh? Does someone want a cuddle? I think I have a snuggle bug on my hands." she picked Sam up and bounced her a little, "I think it's time to head home."

Ashley crawled out of the pit and towards Rosemary, "I'm feeling sleepy mommy." she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

“Cuddles mommy.” Said Sammy rubbed her eyes. She knew she need a nap. She  rested her head on Judy. She small hand grabbed the top of the dress and held on as she was carried and bounced. She was soon asleep and drooling on Judy’s dress.

Rosemary picked up Ash. “I think it is time to go home for a nap. We can do something this evening.” Said Rosary letting Judy get Sammy into her carrier before opening the door to outside then the car with Ash at her hip.

Rosemary got her sleepy girl in her car seat and gave both girls a pacifier. “I can. Or wait for our wedding. I am ready for this to be my family.” Said Rosemary. She decided to drive home.

Sammy woke up when they hit a bump and dropped her pacifier. It was now covered in dog hair and dirt. Sammy started to get teary eyed wondering why she woke up. She Put her mouth in her mouth and started to suck on it not wanting to wake Ash. She waited for them to park. She wanted her mommy so she could go back to sleep.

Ash was fast asleep the moment they were out of the restaurant and was snoring softly. Judy smiled at Rosemary, "Me neither! I almost want to get married now but that would be too soon wouldn't it? We haven't even discussed what we want the wedding to be outside the roles the girls should have," she looked at Rosemary with love, "that reminds me Misty gave me this she'd like the girls to join her brothers acting school supposedly they'd be a shoe in for the leads in Oliver but Sammy doesn't seem keen on it."

Once the car was parked Judy got Sam and Ash, "Awh someone's awake don't worry I'll get you a clean paci soon." she cooed.

Ashley was still asleep and snoring having not woke up at all.

Judy took both girls in and passed Ash to Rosemary, "I've got a dirty diaper to change." she said with a grin.

Rosemary smiled as she cradled her girl. “There is my sleeping girl.” She cooed. She took her to the living room and set Ash on her lap so she could use her leg as a pillow. She gave Ash her otter. She started to stroke Ash’s head. She would love to see Ash become an actress.

Sammy was really fuzzy. She whined and rubbed her eyes. She was messy and ready for a dry diaper. Sammy sucked her thumb as she held Judy as she was carried. When she was set on the changing table. Sammy wiggled and kicked her feet. She was tired.

When her diaper was open the cold air caused her to start peeing. Sammy saw the stream of urine escape her. She could not stop it. Sammy’s eyes got watery. She started to cry. She had no control no more. She bawled like a newborn. She wanted to be held and comfort but right now she was getting cleaned up. She needed her diapers now. 

Ash curled up in Rosemary's lap her face snuggled up against her mommy's tummy as she held her otter tightly suckling softly on her paci. She loved her mommy so much and smiled happily in her sleep, her diaper becoming wet and warm.

The first thing Judy did when she got Sammy onto the changing table was give her a paci, "Poor baby," she cooed as she saw Sammy peeing freely, "you have no control now do you? But that's okay cause I'll be here to look after you and so will your mama and your big sister, Ash, my little cub." she cleaned Sammy up and did it in a quick manner knowing her babygirl needed her.

Once happy she then got a new diaper and taped it around Sammy, "There we go." she picked her up and grabbed Fang Jr. 

Judy rocked Sammy gently. Once her babygirl wasn't crying anymore she took her down to where Rosemary was with Ash sleeping on her lap.

Sammy sucked on her pacifier and giggled. She felt better in a clean diaper. She clung on to Fang Jr. “Mommy.” Muttered Sammy. She started to get tired again. She started to close her eyes. She was soon asleep in her arms.

”I think Sammy and Ash would make great actresses. Maybe we can let them try the class and see.” Whispered Rosemary once her love was with her. “We should wait for the wedding but I am ready to be married to you. You are amazing mom and lover.” Whispered Rosemary.

”So Suzu has been put in the older class and Mimi little sister who is an Amazon is working as the assistant and Mimi is now in charge of the baby group.” Whispered Rosemary. She kissed Ash’s forehead. “They are perfect.”

Judy nodded, "It'll help Sammy overcome her shyness, hopefully, I think they'll both enjoy doing it and it'll give them some decent exercise," she smiled, "so are you I feel so blessed to have you and them in my life I wouldn't know what I would do if anything bad were to happen to any of you," she kissed Rosemary gently, "I'm happy to hear that Suzu is no longer in charge."

It was a relief to know their kids were safe and would be safe with Mimi there looking out for them.

“She is not happy about it but I told her if she wants the head spot then she need experience on both departments.” Said Rosemary. She kissed Judy. “You are perfect.” Said Rosemary. “I do not think anything will get Sammy over her shyness. I have a video of  Sammy giving a marketing speech to a large room for the first time. I think she need to try the class. It will be good for her. Maybe we end her punishment if she agrees to try the class out.” Said Rosemary. She pulled up a video of Sammy first meeting she led. Sammy was squirming and stuttering as she read off her notes.

”This is when I first wanted Sammy as my daughter.” Said Rosemary. She noticed Ashley started to open her eyes. “Evening sleepyhead. Did you have a good nap?” Asked Rosemary. She smiled as she checked her. “Someone could use a dry diaper.” Said Rosemary. She set Ashley on the couch as she got the supplies from the drawer. She set Ashley down and started to change Ashley’s soaked diaper. She got Ashley into her otter pjs. “How about you get your baby sister wolf pj’s from the dryer.” Said Rosemary setting Ashley down and pointed to the laundry room.

Sammy awoke when Ashley was moving. Sammy let out a yawn and looked at the tv to see her first speech at work. “I knew you filmed me.” Said Sammy with a pout. She crossed her arms. “Have I been a good girl today. So I just need to be super good tomorrow.” Said Sammy. She sat up and crawled and stood up using the sofa to stand. “Mommy can I go play with the dog’s on the backyard.” Said Sammy pointing to her two puppies in the backyard ready for the girls to play with them.

Judy was surprised to know that Rosemary had recorded Sam, "Ohh I need to see this video! I think that's a good idea about getting her to do the class I understand that she'll probably always be shy but it would do her some good to try something to overcome it even if it doesn't succeed," she smiled, "I think she'll be able to gain a bit more confidence doing this it also helps that Ash is there so she wouldn't be alone."

Judy watched the video, "This is utterly adorable Rose! I don't think I'd be able to resist," she said, "I'm still in shock that you didn't just pick her up and take her home with you right then and there." she teased.

Ash looked up at Rose with her eyes half open and half shut, "Mmm..." she hugged Rose tightly around the waist nuzzling her stomach more.

Ashley yawned loudly as Rosemary changed her. She nodded, "Okay mommy!" she yawned again as she waddled off to fetch Sam's wolf onesie.

"So cute." said Judy with a smile only to grin as she saw Sammy was awake, "You shouldn't be so adorable then," she teased, "and we've talked about your punishment a bit more," she ruffled Sam's hair, "it can end as soon as now if you try out for that acting class we both think it would be good for you." 

Judy smirked, "It'd be much easier to play with the pups if you could run." she teased.

Zero was curled up next to the fire with Tangerine next to him. The kitten woke up and yawned loudly, stretching and started to go over to the door wanting to play with Aura and Tank.

“Okay. I will try it. I will be good girl and listen to my family.” Said Sammy. She waddled to Rosemary and hugged her. “Sorry for the vase.” Said Sammy. She waddled back to her. Sammy giggled as she got comfortable in Judy’s lap and waited for her pjs. “Look mommies Tangerine wants to play too. She is like a puppy.” Said a Sammy looking at them.

Rosemary accepted the hug then kissed Sammy’s forehead. “Trust me it was hard not to swipe her. I mean look at her. She is a baby before she was a baby.” Teased Rosemary. “How about I make cheese enchiladas. They are soft enough for Sammy stomach.

Sammy giggled and clap. She let her mommy dress her before taking Ash hand and waddling to the back doo with her help. She had not walked in days and her ankle was just healed. She look like a bay learning to walk.

Tank tackled her and started to lick her face as soon as the door was open. He grabbed his best friend Tangerine and carried her to the backyard before setting her down and running circles.

Aura licked Both girls before coming inside and laying with the mommies. For a puppy she had an old soul. 

Sammy giggle and got back up to go play with Tank and Tangerine.

”Let’s get married at after their birthday like the next day. We can do a courthouse wedding and our girls can be out Maids of Honor.” Said Rosemary holding Jusy. “I can not stop seeing the love in our family. We can go to Disney and let the girls play. We can bring Mimi and her sister Lulu to babysit the girls. I mean with four free ticket they can go have fun while we have our own fun.” Said Rosemary kissing Judy.

Judy was pleased to know that Sam would give it a shot she glanced at the door with a smile, "She and Tank seem to be best friends they are always playing together," she glanced at Zero, "I think Aura is going to become Zero's snuggle buddy they both enjoy taking it slow compared to the other two."

Zero rolled on his side exposing his fluffy stomach.

Ash returned with the pj's and giggled at Zero, "Here you go mama," she said before going over to Zero and giving him some pets, "enchiladas would be great!" she loved enchiladas and the mention of cheese caused Zero to perk up with a soft meow.

Ash giggled as they walked to the door and Tangerine was busy meowing wanting to play. She had a ton of energy.

Ash continued to giggle as she was licked by Aura and watched as the pup went inside.

Ash decided to play a little with Tank, Tangerine and Sam but made sure to be careful and take some breaks. 

Meanwhile Zero had begun licking Aura and snuggling up to her.

Judy smiled, "That sounds wonderful! We can always have a big wedding later on with our families," she had her arms around Rose, "and that would be perfect if we can bring Mimi and Lulu along to look after our babies! I think Ash might have a bit of a crush on Mimi though." she added with a smirk.

“I know, if you want to talk about crush. Ask Thomas to hold Sammy for a minute. You will see Sammy blush so deeply. It was one of the reason I gave Thomas to Sammy to be her assistant,” said Rosemary with a chuckle. She stretched Aura’s head. She groaned with enjoyment. “That sounds like a plan. I am sure they would be glad to come and I am ready for us.” Said Rosemary.

Sammy was in the backyard chasing after Tank then Tank would chase after her. She saw Ashley would play them stop. She went over to Ash and looked up. “Ash you okay. Is your asthma acting up?” Asked Sammy. “Do I need to get mama or mommy?” Asked Sammy.

Sammy waddled to the door. “Mommy can you give Ash her inhaler. I do not. Want her to get sick again.” Said Sammy to Judy. She waddled back over to Ash and rubbed her back. “Mommy is getting it.” Said Sammy. She was proving she was a good little sister,

”They are on her changing table. If she is breathing really bad. Bring her to the kitchen I will get her set up with a breathing treatment.” Said Rosemary getting up to wash her hands. She saw Zero was following her. “I do not need help cooking.” She told Zero and Aura.

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break