LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

"I can do that love," she said actually preferring to stay away from seeing Sammy get punished, "and babygirl even though you are very cute and adorable with the way your giving me those doe like eyes I won't be getting you out of this punishment," she said, "you upset your mama greatly which means you also upset me not only that but you've also upset Ash because you didn't listen to her." she added telling Sam off gently.

She found it hard not to cave but she held strong and give Sammy a kiss on the forehead, "Be a good girl for your sister and mama, okay? Mommy has some cleaning up to do."

Ashley took a deep breath as Sam was put into her lap and held down, "It's twenty, right? Ten on each side?" Ash carefully touched Sammy's butt feeling for the area Rose talked about, "Okay I think I got it?" she gave the right cheek a firm solid smack with the hairbrush while shooting Rosemary a nervous look wondering if she was doing it correctly.

• Like 1

Sammy jumped as her butt was swatted. She started squirm but could not move. “I sorry.” Said Sammy already in tears.

”I know but you still got to be punished. Ashley you have 19 more spanking to go. You need get to it.” Said Rosemary. “I know this is hard but your baby sister need this so she knows she has to listen to you if she is doing wrong. She will cry but you are doing the right thing.” Said Rosemary. She held her for the rest of the spanking. At that point, Sammy was in tears. “Okay now Sammy hug Ash and let her know you forgive her for spanking you.” Said Rosemary as she fixed Sammy diaper.

Sammy turned and hugged Ash. “I sorry for being a bad sister. I will listen.” Said Sammy. She got down and started to crawl to the kitchen. She was not allowed to walk unless someone was holding her hand. She went to Judy and tugged on the bottom of the robe. She made grabby hands as if she wanted to be carried. 

Rosemary hugged Ash. “I am sorry you had to do that. You are a good sister. Hey what do you want to do today. You get to pick.” Said Rosemary still hugging her. 

Ashley nodded knowing that what Rosemary was saying was true and that she needed to do this despite not wanting to hurt Sammy. It was important for Sam to know that she can't break the rules and that she had to listen to her because she was her big sister.

Ash finished the spanking but it was hard to do because Sammy was crying and it made her uncomfortable knowing that she had caused her baby sister to cry.

"Thank you Sammy I don't want to spank your bottom again, okay? I love you but you need to listen to me." she replied hoping that the lesson would stick.

Ash waited till Sam was out of the room to cry a little. It was difficult for her to do that. She hugged Rosemary tightly and sniffled into her chest, "I don't wanna do that again unless I need to," she said, "and really? Uh um..." she thought for a moment, "T-theres a exhibit at the library this month I planned on going by myself before meeting you," she confessed, "it's kinda childish," she said knowing that didn't matter anymore, "but they have an area about the Moomins that I wanted to see a-and other stuff like the Muppets," she smiled, "it has a lot of old stories and things like old cartoon shows too." 

Judy picked Sammy up, "Hey babygirl," she held her tightly, "I know that was rough but you did good going through that spanking," she said, "I hope you'll listen to your big sis from now on? Do you want some of mommy's milk?" she cooed gently tickling Sam's tummy.

• Like 1

“Sure, I am sure all of us will love that.” Said Rosemary. She picked up Ashley and carried her to the nursery. She helped Ash on to the bed and helped her picked out a nice dress. She fixed her hair into cut braid and put a matching bow in her hair. Rosemary helped her with her new tennis shoes she got her. They were Velcro for easy securing and they were cute.

Sammy shook her head and giggled as she was tickled. She clung to Judy. “Why am I the baby but still have to get punished.” Said Sammy. She rubbed her eyes free of tears. “I want to get dressed mommy. Can I be able to walk today or am I going to be in a carrier?”asked Sammy as she nuzzled in close to Judy. She loved being held. 

Rosemary carried Ashley downstairs to the others. “Ashley wants to go to a library event with all of us.” Said Rosemary packing a few bottles, some cheese sticks, and other simple snacks in the cooler pocket in the diaper bag. “You want Mommy’s milk?” Asked Rosemary as she sat down and opened her robe for Ashley.

Ashley smiled and was happy that Rosemary approved of her idea. The dresses she had were all pretty, "Either the pale blue, white or soft pink one, mommy?" she suggested liking the look of those three dresses. They looked pretty.

"Thank you for helping me mommy." she loved the bow in her hair. Ashley looked adorable and felt good about herself, her confidence having grown.

Judy frowned at the question, "Well your still mentally smarter than a baby, right?" she said, "But because more so that you know next time to listen to your big sister."

Judy got a cute dress for Sammy that had butterflies on it, "You'll be in the carrier baby unless you're able to crawl about but that depends on where we're going..."

Judy seeing Rose and Ash smiled, "That's a great idea! Well done Ashley!" she praised. 

Judy seeing Rosemary opening her robe decided to do the same and pulled Sam to her breast.

Ash nodded and latched on hungrily enjoying Rosemary's breastmilk.

• Like 1

“But I can walk again.” Sammy whined. She remembered she was being punished so she stopped. She was dressing in a babyish dress with butterflies. She was not happy but she knew this was because how she acted last night. She noticed her shoes were to be cute not to be used for real footwear. Sammy did not like dresses and started to pout. Judy knew she did not like dresses.  “Not fair.” 

Sammy was about to speak when she noticed Judy’s breast near her face. Sammy latched on and started to drink. She loved her mommy. Sammy drank u til her belly was full. She burped and spit up a little.

Rosemary held Ash close. “That is my Angel.” Said Rosemary as she fed. She loved this time with Ash. She set her on her shoulder and pat her back. “Okay Ash do you think you can watch Sammy while we get dressed or do we have to take her with us?” Asked Rosemary. She set Ashley in the playpen and waited for Sammy to join her before she went to get herself changed. She picked a similar color dress to Ashley. She fixed her hair in to a wavy look.

Judy frowned, "Totally fair! Your super adorable and cute in dresses! Normally I would be a bit more mindful but since your being punished I get free choice on what you can wear darling," she teased, "you should keep that in mind when your sister warns you not to do something."

Judy hummed gently as Sam drank from her enjoying the feel of her little ones mouth on her breast.  She wasn't surprised by the spit up and already had a towel over her shoulder ready, "Good girl." she wiped Sammy's mouth.

Ash suckled softly enjoying the warmth she got from Rosemary's body and milk. Her skin had a healthy glow compared to before.

Ash thought for a moment, "I can look after Sam! We can cuddle for a bit."

Judy settled Sam into the playpen and went off to get dressed deciding to go with a yellow sundress. It didn't quite match Sam but it still worked, "You look amazing and Ash looks so adorable," she said, "I've got to take a couple of pictures of you two together today." she grabbed the car keys while lifting Sam on her hip. 

Sammy did not argue and sat in the playpen with Ashley. She hugged her. “Sorry for being a bad little sister.” She muttered before letting go of the hug. She giggled and played with Ash until she felt herself get picked up. She clung to Judy. 

“I will put it on the GPS.” Said Rosemary as she placed Ashley into her car seat. “Mommies got you both tablet for car rides. Sammy you can have your when you are ungrounded.” Said Rosemary giving Ashley a tablet to play games and watch cartoons.

Sammy pouted, “I am sorry, I did not mean to break the vase.” Said Sammy. She tried to see if she could see the tablet but the angle she was at she couldn’t. Sammy keep herself entertained by playing with one the little toy(baby level) left in the car. She spun it and it make somemusic. She giggled and did it again. She was getting bored.

”If I am good can my punishment end early?” Asked Sammy looking at her mommies.

”That will be up to your mommy. You will have to be super good foR me to let you end your punishment early.” Said Rosemary as they pulled up. “Ash, are you going to walk or do you want Mommy to carry you?” She asked as they parked.

Ashley smiled, "Your not bad, your just a bit naughty that's all." she loved Sammy a lot. Ash felt a little disappointed when Judy picked Sam up she wanted to play some more.

Ash felt a bit bad for Sammy but knew that she couldn't do anything to help because she was being punished maybe they could get some more toys to play with in the car.

Ash played a puzzle game.

Judy did feel bad for Sam but she needed to stand by Rosemary and support her otherwise she would be a bad partner and parent, "I won't be ending your punishment early unless Rosemary gives me the okay to do so, sorry baby," she reached over and ruffled Sam's hair, "maybe we can get you some books or something to keep you more entertained though if your mama is okay with that, that is?"

Ash thought for a moment, "Uh can I hold your hand and walk when we're inside and it's less crowded? It's a bit busy out here right now..."

People were taking photos of some life sized Alice in Wonderland characters and posing with them outside the library.

Judy got out the car and picked up the carrier seat, ""You'll be able to crawl about in some areas," she reassured Sam, "oh look they have cat in the hat." she was surprised by how big the event was. 

"Oh my! Is that lil sis!" shouted a teenage Amazon, "It is! Oh she's so cute! Are you going to enter her in any of the contests? They have a dress up one! My mother is running it! There's loads of costumes and everything!" she squealed causing others to look over and start getting interested. There were a couple of whispers about and photos being taken. 

• Like 1

Sammy was curious about what they were going to. She felt herself get picked up. She look around the library and froze. Sammy had one fear, mascots. She had a major fear of mascots. She shook a little and grabbed the blanket held it to hide from the mascots. “Paci please mommy.” Asked Sammy her voice shaking a little. She was glad she was in a carrier. It was safer.

When the Cat in the Hat mascot came over to give Ashley and Sammy a ballon. Sammy hide under the blanket and shivered as she whimpered. She wanted them to go away.

When Amazons started to take shots of Sammy and Ash. Sammy started to suck on her pacifier. She looked at Judy, “I will do the contest if Ashley and my mommies what me to.” Said Sammy. Big Bird walked by and Sammy hid again.

Rosemary smiled as she held Ashley’s hand. She wanted make sure Ash was having fun. Cat in the Hat gave her a ballon and a few Amazon took her picture. “Any thing you want to do. Do you want to go do the contest?”asked Rosemary. In the corner of her eye she saw how Sammy was acting. She looked at Judy then Sammy to let her know. She knew Sammy was not as open to her as she was to Judy.

Judy could see that something was wrong with the way Sammy's voice shook. She would need to ask about it soon, "Here you go pumpkin." she gave Sam her paci.

Her baby was normally so much more happy. Seeing the look Rose gave her she nodded, "I don't know if we're going to do the contest," she said, "why don't you two go around and explore while me and Sammy go to the cozy zone? I think she needs a bit of a cuddle."

"The contest would be really fun to do mommy! Maybe we can do the colouring in contest as well?" she suggested only to see Rose glancing at Judy which in turn caused Ashley to look at her sister with worry and concern, "We could always go back home if Sammy isn't feeling well?"

Judy smiled at Ash, "The car journey might of just upset her," she lied, "go have fun with your mommy and I'll make sure Sammy gets a bit of rest."

Ash didn't look convinced but didn't argue.

Judy went in with Sam and instantly went towards the cozy area. There weren't any mascots around. Just glowing stars on the walls, beanbags, gentle music, a free selection of books to read, toys and a old stop motion kids show being played. It was very peaceful and there wasn't anyone else there either.

Judy got Sam out of her carrier, "You can crawl about in this room but I want to know first what's wrong with my babygirl? I haven't seen you so scared before?"

“Today is your day. It is whatever you want to do. Let go color your sister a picture to cheer her up then sign the both of you up for costume thing.” Said Rosemary taking her to the drawing section where there was several outline of kid cartoon characters kids could draw.

Sammy got out of the carrier and into her lap. She shook a little. When one of the mascots walked by she shivered. She clung tighter to her mommy. “No laughing. Mascots terrify me. Ever since one accident cause fire during a birthday party.” Said Sammy as she took in her warmth and safety. “I have a paralyzing fear of mascots.” Said Sammy. 

“I want to stay because Ash is having fun. Can we just stay away from the mascots please. I will be good.” Said Sammy calming down. She let out a yawn and curled in Judy arm’s she decided to take a small nap. She suck softly on her pacifier.

”Are you having fun my little Angel?” Asked Rosemary. “Any book series you want for your birthday?” Asked Rosemary.

Ash looked uncertain, "I guess? I'm just kinda worried? I don't want Sam to be uncomfortable? Maybe I can colour in a picture of a wolf for her?" she suggested as she looked over the various kids drawing and colouring.

Ashley sat down and started to colour a brown and a grey wolf. Her tounge sticking out as she focused on getting the shading correct. 

Judy rubbed Sam's back, "It's okay babygirl we're all afraid of something and I'm sorry to hear about that, I can see that it's traumatised you," she felt bad for her baby, "I think a lot of them are outside and in the main hall so we won't be bumping into them as much," she rocked Sam in her arms, "it's early right now but they should leave after a few hours."

A worker hearing the conversation came over, "They'll be here till 11am and then there will be a few around but they'll be in room c for people to take photos with them until 1pm and then they are gone," she said gently, "most of our competitions start around about 2pm."

The worker left them alone.

Judy smiled, "It's only 9 now so a little nap might be a good idea." she held Sammy and looked through a few books wondering if her baby would like any of them.

Ash looked up at Rosemary and nodded, "A bit worry about Sammy though," she thought for a minute, "uh Alice in Wonderland, maybe? Or Harry Potter? Or maybe Lord of the Rings?" 

Sammy barely had the energy to nod her head. She grabbed tighter to Judy’s dress and closed her eyes. After a few seconds, Judy could hear Sammy softly snoring. She let go as she was fully out.

”How about we check on her. You can give her the picture. I think she maybe scared of something like the crowd or something. There is a lot of real Amazon children and young teens and all are bigger than her. Maybe that is it.” Said Rosemary as she took Ash’s hand. “I love the wolf. I know she will love it too.” Said Rosemary.

She took Ash to the quiet room to see Sammy was out like a light. Rosemary lifted the carrier. She got Sammy and gently secured her to the carrier. Sammy barely stirred as Rosemary tucked her in. “Was she just tired?” Asked Rosemary.

”Hey just letting you know custome contest starts in two hours and your daughters have been asked if they wanted to be the host for the contest or to be in the contest.” Said one of the worker in a whisper. “Also the mascots are about to come in her for as one of the author reads one of their books. So you may want fo take her into the breastfeeding room. It is nice and quiet and no one will bother her nap.” whispered the worker.

Ashley nodded, "Yeah it's kinda intimidating even for me there's a lot of people around so I can't begin to imagine how sis feels." she took note of the amount of Amazons with their Amazon kids moving about and groups of young adults in their 20s talking about the latest series of books.  It felt weird slightly just because she knew that if giving just a chance she could be friends with some people but because she wasn't an Amazon most people didn't want to associate with her or if they did it was either to get closer to her family or as some joke. The ones who befriended her and then played a joke on her were the worse especially the one time a beautiful Amazon that she had a crush on asked her out as her girlfriend. It was all over Facebook and despite it being a few years back people still commented regularly on it and tagged her.

Ash hadn't bothered looking at any of her social stuff for over a year. She knew that if she showed Rosemary that her mommy would probably get overly protective of her. 

It sucked trying to date as an Inbetweener. 

Ash smiled, "I made it look like Fang!" she kept close to Rosemary for safety and comfort because while she was having fun she was wary of people.

Judy shook her head and was about to say something until the worker came over to inform them about what's happening, "Deeply scared of mascots or anything in big costumes because of a birthday party where there was a fire we best head breastfeeding room," she said giving the work a quick smile, "the mascots will be gone by 1pm and we'll need to think if our darlings should judge or enter."

Ash cuddled up to Rose's side and held Judy's hand.

• Like 1

Rosemary picked up Ash, “I bet a feeding would be good for both of them.” Said Rosemary. “I think the crowd is a lot of Ash. Do you want some mommy milk then cuddle with your baby sister for about a hour?” Asked Rosemary as she set Ash at her hip and carried the carrier to the room letting Judy get the door.  Rosemary set the carrier down. Sammy stirred and opened her eyes.

”I was having a good name.” Sammy whined. She saw Ash. “Hey sis.” Said Sammy but blushed when she saw what room the were in and the fact her tummy growled. She squirm and realized she was soaked.

Rosemary chuckled at the grumbling of her tummy. She picked her up and gave her to Judy as she fixed her dress so Ash could feed. “Maybe one the mascots are gone you can take Sammy to see your favorite books and maybe read to her. I bet she will like that.” 

Sammy heard her name but she was focused on her mommy breast which have became one her main sources of food.

Judy nodded, "Our big girl can get overwhelmed at times and we don't want to put her under any stress." she agreed taking note that Ash's asthma could flare up but thankfully they had her pump and even the bigger one but that was in the car.

Ash blushed and shyly nodded, "Please mommy." she said sweetly, "I wanna cuddle with Sammy for a bit as well and I'd love to read to her!" she wanted to be a good big sister.

Judy chuckled at Sammy's soft whine and got her breast ready for her babygirl.

Ash latched onto Rosemary and suckled enjoying her mommy's milk. It was making her bones a bit more stronger and less frail compared to before.

In the room was a few others breastfeeding. One of them was eyeing Sammy who used to be her teacher and another was Ashley's Aunt, Joan.

Ash had falling asleep halfway through being breastfed.

Joan approached Rosemary, "I haven't seen my niece in so long, I'm so sorry to disturb you," she apologise, "most of my family, our family are terrible people I'm so glad to see that she's with someone that cares for her," she paused, "I was always so scared for her." 

The little in her arms was fast asleep, snoring.

Sammy was starting to drool as she got closer to Judy’s breast. She started to drink slowly as she just woke up. She hugged Judy close as she fed. She was starting to see Judy truly as her mom and started to see breast not as what they are but as food. 

Sammy belly was full. She was burped and spat up again. She squirms as she was not tired. She was soaked and awake. “Where are the mascots?” Asked Sammy ready for a clean dry diaper. She felt it swell more and get warm again. She was pee without notice. Sammy started to suck her thumb.

Scarlet who was a college statistics professor who just putting her toddler down for a nap. Went over to Sammy. Sammy realized who she was and tried to hide herself with her blanket.

”I and Scarlet. I was Samantha’s college professor. She seems so happy with you. I remember she was so miserable at college. She tried so hard to show she was a big girl and not a baby. I guess she just need to find the right mom.” She whispered not wanting to wake her toddler son. “You should bring her to this big reunion next month.” She whispered giving Judy the card.

Rosemary smiled. “Yeah, I meant them. I felt so bad for her. She was was in a soaked pull up getting yelled and cuss out at. So I decided I would give her the life she deserved.”said Rosemary as she cradled Ash. She saw her face scrunched up and heard some slight grunting. Sure enough she felt the back of Ash’a diaper expanded. “That is mommy’s good girl.” She whispered. She kissed Ash’s forehead. “She takes care of me too. I always had a hole in my heart that she filled.” Whispered Rosemary. She would change Ash after her nap. She did not seem to care she was messy.

Judy wasn't surprised that Sam had spit up. It was a common occurrence for her darling and something she was very use to now, "I'm not entirely sure where they are but it might be best to hide your face against my shoulder when we go out of this room to get you changed." she cooed only to frown upon seeing Sam trying to hide.

Judy smiled brightly, "Well I do respect my babygirl and we took things slowly it probably helped that she chose me and I didn't force myself on her," she said, "oh well I'll see how she feels about going she can be a bit shy," she paused thinking, "she's my lovely baby but she's also a brilliant business woman she's in charge of marketing." she knew that Sammy's job was coming to an end but a small white lie wasn't a bad thing in this scenario.

Joan frowned, "I'm so glad that she has you now she really needed someone desperately," she looked at her niece with a sad look, "that makes me so happy that you both have each other and that she has filled a hole in your heart," Joan got out her card and passed it to Rosemary, "if you need anything at all just call me especially if anyone from my family starts to stick their noses in your business," she smirked, "My grandfather has made me his power of attorney recently so I see over everything and I'm always looking for more reasons to cut people out of the will," she smirked, "oh and you should probably supervise Ash's Facebook profile there's some awful stuff on it," she sighed, "I need to go but it was great talking to you and seeing Ash again." she left the room.

Judy got up and held Sammy tightly, "this little one needs a new diaper."

Ash snuggled closer to Rosemary and yawned loudly her eyes opening slightly her thumb in her mouth. She didn't even care about her messy diaper.

“Did someone have a good nap.” Said Rosemary tickling her. “Yeah, I have deleted her account. I do not want her seeing the hate anymore. She will only know about love.” Said Rosemary. She sat up Ash. “Now I think I have a toddler than need a fresh diaper.” She cooed. She decided to change her her. All three Amazon and two were Judy and herself. Rosemary. 

Rosemary lifted the dress and untapped Ash’s diaper. “Your nice aunt came and saw you.” Cooed Rosemary. “She is with her little boy.” Said Rosemary as she wiped her clean. She soon had her clean and powder her before taping a new diaper closed. “Do you want to nap some more or read Sammy a story?” Asked Rosemary.

Sammy blush as she talked about. “Thank you Ms.Scarlet.“ She wonder if she should tell Judy that Scarlet was the closest to becoming her mommy next to her. 

“I think she is shy, my boy is going to ba waking soon. I will let you go.” Said Scarlet. She kissed Sammy’s forehead.

Sammy started to suck her thumb ready to get out of the soaked diaper. “Ash, do you want to be a host or contestant for the costume contest?” Asked Rosemary.

Ashley stretched and started to laugh loudly, "My aunt? Little boy? Oh Auntie Joan! I haven't seen her since I was ten! She was always nice to me! But we rarely talked she would message me on Facebook a bit but I haven't used in a year cause people would bully me," she blushed, "you've probably seen the comments?" she said embarrassed.

"Can I read to Sammy?"

As Rosemary changed Ash, Judy, started to change Sammy.

Judy wiped Sam's bottom lovingly and with care, "It was lovely meeting you maybe we can arrange a playdate."

Ash scratched her head, "Uh host? That would be fun and you'll be with me so I won't get scared."

“It was embarrassing seeing my former professor especially when I am being nursed.” Said Sammy in a pout.  She felt better in a clean diaper. She held arms up ready to be carried. She blushed. “Up please.” Asked Sammy making granny hands.

Rosemary grabbed the carrier and checked the area to make sure no mascots. “All clear.” Said Rosemary as they lead them to the reading area. She let go of Ash’s hand. “Now you pick a good book out to read to Sammy.” Said Rosemary. She got a bean bag set up to set Sammy on. “I will take to them about you both hosting.” Said Rosemary. She went off to talk to them. Only hearing they only one one of them to host. She guess they were doing the contest or just being in the audience.

Sammy looked around to see if they’d was any mascots around. “What kind of contest is it mommy?” Asked Sammy too small to read the sign from where she was. She really should get glasses of contacts but her vision was not bad.

"I'm sorry that you felt embarrassed baby," she said, "she seemed nice and it looked like she cared a lot for you, I'm lucky that she didn't scoop you up while you were studying."

Judy picked Sam up and tickled her.

Ash nodded and started to look for a book that would be suitable for Sam, "This okay?" she brought over The Very Hungry Caterpillar that was an interactive book.

Judy smiled, "That's perfect."

Ashley sat on the beanbag with Sam and pulled her into her lap. She kissed her on the back of her head.

"It's a dress up contest so we could get you dressed all up as a wolf," she smiled, "there won't be any big costumes like mascots so you don't need to worry about that," she reassured Sam, "maybe you two could do red riding hood?"

Ashley blushed a little but smiled, "Hey Sammy touch the fur it's really soft."

Ash started to read.

Sammy looked at Ash but remember she was grounded to be a baby. She so need to play the part. She touched the fur and giggled. “Soft.” She said as she snuggled into Ash who was only about a foot and a half bigger than her. Still no where near Judy or Rosemary’s height. “Thank you Ash.” Said Sammy as she listen to Ashley read to her.

Rosemary returned. “I signed you up to the contest as a duet. Sammy if you are a really good girl for the rest of these two days your grounding can be over. So today and tomorrow but that means tomorrow you got to be at the daycare all day. No naughty stools.” Said Rosemary.

Sammy beamed. “Really. I will be good. I promise. I will listen to big sis and the workers.” Said Sammy overjoyed.

The speaker announced the contest will start in thirty minutes and anyone competing but get ready.

”Mommies you pick our outfits. We trust you.” Said Sammy holding Ash’s hand. 

“I will let you do that while I snag us front row seats.” Said Rosemary. She kissed both girls foreheads them Judy’s lips as she grabbed the carrier and headed off to get seats.

Ashley smiled brightly, "Your welcome Sammy!" she read the book to her baby sister and pointed out the various things she could touch or even pull so the page would pop out a bit.

Ash nodded and held Sammy's hand she trusted their mommies to choose the perfect costumes for them to wear. It would need to match and work really well together.

Judy grinned and nodded, "Come on girls let's see what we have left." she took her two babies to the dressing room and started going through the various materials left and costumes, "Mhm I think we have enough to work with to either do Alice from Wonderland or Dorothy from Oz and then either the Rabbit or Cowerdly Lion," she held up the costumes, "any particular choices girls?"

Ash smiled, "Sammy can choose! I don't mind." she said happily with either costume.

Judy got the girls dressed and ready in the costume that they decided on. 

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break