LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

“Sure, may once we are home we can look online for a good one.” Said Rosemary as she helped Ashley push the stroller to the nocturnal section. She looked at all of the nomads hidden in the dark. She would point some out to the girls.

“Okay time for us to get home. We got to see your new nurseries and then we have a date while you both are being babysat by grandma.” Said Rosemary as she picked up Ashley and loaded her into the car seat.

Sammy grabbed Fang Jr and hugged him making sure he was okay. “Thanks for the zoo trip.” Said Sammy. She kicked her feet in the car seat as she looked out the window. Unlike Ashley’s car seat which was more like a booster seat or one for toddlers. Her car seat leaned back like ones for babies. She could still see out the window so she was happy.

Once at the house, Sammy wiggled. She realized not only was she soaked. She leaked a little. “Mommy I leaked.” Said Sammy as she clung to Fang Jr.

Rosemary smiled as she picked up Ashley and let Judy get Sammy. She took them to Sammy’s nursery first. She opened the door to reveal the walls of her nursery were painted to look like a forest. A few wolves, bears, lynxes, and other animals were painted around the forest scene as well. Samantha’s Nursery was painted in bright yellow cursive writing over her crib. 

Rosemary pointed to the doorway to Ashley’s nursery. The doorway was painted to look like an opening to a forest clearing.

Rosemary cheered as she saw Ashley’s room was painted to look like a hidden fairy village. A few animals were there including a few river otters. But fairies and other magical creatures were painted as well. Ashley Nursery was written just like Samantha’s but in bright blue. One her side of the doorway it looked like a forest opening like Sammy’s side did.

“So what do all of you think?” Asked Rosemary. “Also did you go poopy?” Asked Rosemary as she patted her daughter’s padded rear.

Judy smiled, "Maybe we could set up a page for our darlings on Insta," she said as she walked back to the car, "aww your welcome babygirl and thank you for being such a precious and well behaved baby." she cooed softly as she secured Sammy into her carseat. 

The car ride home was pleasant and she was eager to see the nurseries and get ready for her date. 

Judy carried Sammy, "It's okay darling these things happen and I'll get you cleaned up soon," she said as she followed Rosemary up and into Sammy's nursery first, "Oh this is just wonderful! Look they even painted some wolves," she cooed, "someone's soaked and leaking Rose so we'll be joining you two in a moment." she kissed Rose and made her way to the changing table, "I might have to add a booster pad next time when we're out just for caution." she chuckled as she undid the tapes and the front of the padding fell down with a heavy thud onto the surface of the table, "Such a soaked little wolf I have." she teased.

Judy removed the diaper with ease as she cleaned Sammy up throughly with wipes, once done, she grabbed a night time diaper and slid it underneath her bottom before applying baby powder. 

"There all done." she said as she secured the tapes.

Ashley was amazed by Sammy's nursery and was bouncing a little as they entered her own, "It's so pretty mommy! I love it! Thank you!" she said excitedly only to hide her head against Rosemary's side with a whimper, "I haven't," she said, "do I have to have an enema? I might go during the night?" she said.

Judy carried Sam into Ashley's room and tickling her side.

“No, let’s get the enema over with otherwise you can get sick.” Said Rosemary. She smiled as she saw Sammy. “I see the little wolf is now just in a shirt and diaper,” she cooed. She tickled Sammy as well.

“Stop it.” Said Sammy through giggles. “I may not have been so soaked if I was not tickled so much.” Said Sammy as she squirmed. She looked at Ashley. “Maybe I need an enema too. I don’t want sis to go through it alone.” Said Sammy looking at her. 

“Oh, little wolf that is cute. You are already a regular pooping machine. You do not need one. How about you help Mommy pick out pjs and maybe a dress for Mommy.” Said Rosemary. “Mom, do you have the stuff in the bathroom?” Her mother replied yes.

Rosemary carried Ashley to the bathroom and removed her soaked diaper. She cleaned her up and got the new diaper ready. She powdered her well before she got the enema kick. She filled it up with warm water before inserting the tube. Rosemary filled Ashley up with the soapy liquid. She taped the diaper closed. “Now you need to hold it as long as you can, then let it go,” Said Rosemary. She carried her to Judy.

”I am going to make sure our reservation and everything is set up. I will also get Ashley’s otter pjs for the dryer,” said Rosemary.

”Sis it will be okay. I prowise. Mommy if Ashley is wearing her otter pjs can I will wear my red panda?” Asked Sammy holding on to Judy. “Mommy who is going to watch us when you are on your honeymoon?” She asked.

Ash whined a little and pouted but sighed, "I guess that makes sense." she hoped that it wouldn't be to bad. Ashley smiled as she saw Sammy giggling. It felt better having her sister nearby.

Judy laughed, "Well that just means we need to put a booster your diaper because neither me nor your mama can stop tickling you, your just way to cute," she cooed, "Oh Ash it'll be okay once it's over you'll feel much better." she looked at her with a sympathetic look.

Ash smiled a little at Judy and then Sammy, "It's okay Sammy I'll be okay just a little sore, maybe," she said, "maybe we could sleep together tonight?" 

Judy bounced Sam in her arms, "That sounds like a good idea doesn't it, darling? Helping mommy pick out her clothes?" 

Judy took Sammy into her and Rosemary's bedroom, "What do you think baby?" she asked showing her a few dresses, red, blue, silver silk, a see through lbd.

In the bathroom Ash whimpered as she felt the enema. The warm water was okay but soon she found herself becoming uncomfortable, "Mommy..." she whined, "I'll try." she squeaked as she was handed to Judy.

Ashley whimpered a little but nodded at Sammy's words. Judy rubbed Ash's back, "Of course you can wear your red panda onesie and I haven't even thought about a honeymoon! I know I couldn't leave you girls for long though maybe we'll see if the resort has a Little's Club?"

“I like the silver one mommy. It will look pretty.” Said Sammy looking at it making sure not to get her drool covered hands on the pretty dress. “Maybe if you go with that white sash belt it would be perfect.” Said Sammy trying to think like a big girl. It was getting harder. 

“It will feel okay. I always feel better after poopy.” Said Sammy. “How long does she have to hold it mama?” Asked Sammy.

“Two more minutes.” Said Rosemary. She saw the dress and picked up before girl and placed them in the playpen. “Mommies are going to change then change you two.” Said Rosemary. She kissed both noses.

Sammy crawled and hugged Ash. “You will feel better when it is out.” Said Sammy. She crawled and got Ash her bunny. “Here is your bunny.” Said Sammy. She started to suck on her thumb getting a little hungry.

Judy smiled, "I have such a wonderful baby! Mommy loves this dress a lot and she hasn't worn it in a long, thank you darling." she kissed Sam, "Oh what a clever girl! Mommy will get dressed while you keep Ash company."

Judy watched as Rosemary placed both their darlings into the playpen and smiled.

Ashley held her bunny and smiled, "Thank you Sammy!" she wrapped her arms around her and cuddled her baby sister as her stomach groaned and gurgled loudly, "Your the best babysister ever." she added with a grin.

Judy had finished getting dressed. It was fairly easy and quick to do, "I think someone could use some of mommy's milk," she teased Sam, "and Ash sweetie it's been over two minutes now you can let go sweetheart."

Ashley instantly flooded her diaper causing it to swell quickly and fast. The diaper thankfully held everything but it was obvious how unpleasant it was for Ash who was still filling her diaper. 

Sammy nodded her head as she waited to get picked up. She was getting used to this new diet. She waited until she saw the nipple and she latched. She drank slower this time as her mommy was wearing something nice. She drank until she was full. She let out a burp but thankfully no spit up. She hugged Judy. 

The smell hit Sammy nose. “Sis is stinky.” Said Sammy putting her nose in Judy’s chest.

”Come on, let’s get you in a clean diaper.” Said Rosemary taking Ashley hand and lead her to bathroom. She cleaned Ashley on a changing mat. She untaped Ashley’s diaper. “I bet you feel better.” Said Rosemary. She wiped her clean enough for her to be place in the shower. Rosemary washed her clean.

”Much better. Now let’s go put you in your pjs.” Said Rosemary. She put her in an night diaper and her otter pjs. Rosemary patted her lap as she removed her top. “Let’s get you fed before mommy has to get ready.” She cooed.

”PJ’s mommy. Have fun on your date.” Said Sammy as she bounced a little in her arms.

Judy lifted Sam up and revealed her breast to her babygirl and started to hum very gently as Sammy suckled. 

Judy watched Sam with a smile, "Your so perfect." once she felt Sammy unlatch from her and could see her baby was full she carefully patted her back to burp her, "Good baby." she praised.

Judy rubbed Sam's back, "She'll be less stinky in a moment sweetums," she nodded, "that's right! We need to get you all dressed up ready for Gradma and for beddie byes don't we?" she picked up the red panda pj's and got them on Sam fairly easily.

Ash followed Rosemary waddling awkwardly to the bathroom. Her diaper was very full. It was hard to walk.

Ashley nodded, "I hope I don't ever have to go through that again," she mumbled, "I do feel better though," she admitted glad to be out of her filthy diaper and as she stood under the shower she couldn't help but let out a content sigh as the hot water hit her. 

She giggled as Rosemary cleaned her in the shower, "Thank you mommy!" she snuggled up against Rose in her otter pj's and suckled sweet on her mommy's breast.

Meanwhile Judy was tickling Sammy while applying a bit of lipstick to her lips, "Your my sweet baby aren't you?"

“That is my girl.” Said Rosemary. She held Ashley close as she fed. “You are such an Angel. Now Grandma is babysitting. So you need to be good for her and help your baby sister. She still can not walk. So you have to be a good helper for both of them.” Said Rosemary. She set Ashley on her shoulder and started to pat the back.

Rosemary set Ashley in the playpen. Rosemary got dressed in a short light blue dress. She smiled as she looked at her mom. “Thanks again mom.” Said Rosemary. “You two behave for Grandma.” Rosemary kissed both girls.

Sammy nodded her head. “I will be good.” Said Sammy. She waited for them to leave. “Grandma can we have ice cream for dinner.” Asked Sammy bouncing on her butt. Sammy smiled. She crawled to get the tv remote from the couch. She was able to grab it but too low to change the channel or turn it on “Sis help please.” Said Sammy

Aura jumped into the playpen and sniff checked the girls. Tank was busy playing with Tangerine. They seemed to becoming best friends. “Where is Zero?” Asked Sammy.

Ash smiled. She loved being Rosemary's Angel. It made her feel good about herself, "I'll be a good helper mommy! I wanna help! I love Sammy and Grandma!" she said sweetly and soon enough she started to burp loudly.

In the playpen she smiled as Rosemary kissed her, "Love you mommy! Have fun on your date with mama!" she replied, "Ice cream? Yeah can we Grandma? Please?" she asked hopefully with Sammy.

Ash walked over to Sam and changed the channel for her, "What do you wanna watch?" she glanced at Tank and Tangerine with a smile and then glanced around, "I don't know?" said Ashley with worry, "Zero!" she called out to him.

Judy opened the door and held Rosemary's hand only to look shocked at the scene in front of her. 

Zero was outside growling and hissing loudly at something with his fur all poofed up to the point he looked feral. There was two figures in the dark wearing masks, "Shoot the fucking thing!" swore one of them.

"No fucking way! That thing looks diseased!"

Zero meowed in an almost demented manner. He obviously felt threatened, unsafe and trying to claim or secure territory.

“Tank, Aura.” Yelled Rosemary. Both dogs went to the door and Rosemary grabbed her bat in the umbrella stand. “You better get out of here.” Shooter Rosemary. She was not scared. Both Tank and Aura went outside snarling and barking. Both figures ran off thinking it was an easy house.

Rosemary let the animals and dogs back into the house. “Mom, make sure the house is locked and gun in normal spot.” Said Rosemary. She led Judy to the car and headed off to their date.

Sammy giggled as she saw all of the animals came back inside.

”Okay, girls if you want ice cream. We need to get your playpen ready for bed. So Grandma will get your blankets and pillows and you set up a bed. Then you can have ice cream.” Said Sage getting the stuff including the super soft sleeping bag they were going to use as a mattress.

”Put on cartoons.” Said Sammy. She went and grabbed the pillows and crawled as she placed them. Sammy helped with the blanket as best she could.

”Okay girls.” Said Sage giving both girls a small bowl of ice cream with a plastic spoon.

Sammy was so happy. She focused as she fed herself the ice cream. She was so used to Judy feeding her but she was able to do it with a little mess on her face. Sammy let out a yawn.

“Is your sister getting sleep. How about you get her tucked in and get Grandma a book. She will read you a bedtime story.” Said Sage.

”Not tired.” Said Sammy with a yawn. Once mommy can put her to bed. “We stay awake right sis?” Asked Sammy as she held on to Tank’s neck to stay upright.

Judy sighed with relief once it was over and the dogs scared off the intruders. How did Zero get out though? Maybe a window was open? 

Judy was glad to be in the car and soon enough they were at the restaurant they had booked.

Zero walked in with his fur still fluffy and full. Looking wild. He slumped down next to Ashley and soon enough calmed down as she stroked him gently. 

Ashley turned on Adventure Time and set a reminder for Pokemon and then a movie just incase they were still up.

Ash ate her ice cream and cuddled up to Sam with Zero purring next to them. It was nice and quiet.

Ashley looked at Grandma and then Sammy only to yawn a bit as well, "Sammy we can stay up but I do wanna hear a story we can always watch more stuff after a bedtime story and cuddling?" she suggested thinking that Sam would likely fall asleep during the story giving how she yawned. 

Ashley gently pulled Sam into her lap and snuggled her gently as she wrapped the blanket around them both.

“Nooooo.” Whined Sammy gettting off Ashley lap. “No bed until mommy is home.” Said Sammy getting cranky. She crawled away from the makeshift bed and started to watch cartoons. She let out another yawn and rubbed her eyes but refused to lay down or go to sleep. “No story either. Mommy reads the stories.” 

“Sammy your mommies are on a date. Do you want to be a good girl like Ashley.” Said Sage in a sweet voice. “She is a big girl and she is getting ready for bed.”

”No.” said Sammy crossing her arms and crawling away from them. She grabbed a ball and threw it. Tank chased after it and brought it back. Sammy did it again giggling.  The third time she accidentally broke a vase that was Rosemary’s great grandmother’s. “Oops.” Said Sammy looking like a scared baby.

Sage went and picked up Sammy and set her on the makeshift bed. “Well it is bed time now. Ashley make sure Sammy stays in bed. Grandma has to clean this up. Then she will read you a story.” Said Sage.

”No bed.” Said Sammy as she ready to crawl away.

Ashley frowned a little at how cranky Sammy was and knew that she needed to do something or help in someway to calm her baby sister down but she didn't know what she could do.

Ash looked at Sam and then gazed down at the floor feeling bad. Zero sensing this climbed in her lap and cuddled up to her causing Ash to giggle softly as she held the big fluffy cat.

Ashley cringed at seeing the vase break and knew that Sammy would probably get a spanking for that.  She looked at Sage and nodded hoping that she could keep Sammy in bed.

Seeing her sister starting to crawl away she grabbed her and held her as tightly as she could, "Sammy listen to Grandma! Mommy is going to be sad when she comes back and Grandma is probably sad too," she said, "that belonged to them and it wouldn't of broke if you just stayed with me," she thought quickly, "if you crawl away again I'll ask Grandma to spank me cause she asked me to look after you right now and I'll also ask mommy to spank me cause I didn't do a good job earlier of being your big sister and stopping you from playing with Tank." 

Zero sensing how sad Ashley was feeling meowed loudly, unhappy, that his owner was feeling that way. 

Tangerine who had become quick best buds with Tank went over to the two upon hearing Zero's loud and rather unhappy meow.

Still a kitten and having picked up some of Tank's tricks without knowing what they meant was playfully chewing on Sammy's tail and pulling it slightly before sitting on top of it looking proud. 

Tangerine meowed at Tank wanting to show off what she was doing.

Sammy looked at Ash and pouted. “But mommy puts us to bed. Fine, I will be a good sister.” Said Sammy. She got into the bed and made sure Ash could cuddle with her. She held on to Fang Jr. She let out a yawn. “I will say sorry in the morning.” Said Sammy before yawning again. She laid down and her head hit the pillow.

Sammy felt her eyes get heavier and heavier with every blink. She was soon asleep sucking on Fang Jr.‘s ear. Aura saw this and laid on the otherside of Sammy to prevent her from getting up.

Sage returned. “Good job, Ash. Your baby sister can be a handful. But you did a great job.” Said Sage ruffing her head. “She is lucky to have you.” Said Sage. She grabbed Green Eggs and Ham and started to read softly.

Tank got Tangerine off the tail and carried her in his teeth. He laid down in a circle and set Tangerine on top of him as he curled into a ball. He closed his eyes as he let the little kitten use him as a bed. 

Ashley was glad when Sammy cuddled down next to her and sighed with relief, "Thank you Sammy!" she kissed her on the cheek glad that she could get her baby sis to settle down but it was difficult because she wasn't the type to be confrontational unless she absolutely needed to be. 

Ash rubbed Sam's back, "Thank you grandma!" she could feel her confidence growing thanks to the praise.

Ashley was asleep by the end of the story holding Sammy tightly against her. She was being the big spoon. 

Zero was resting by both their heads and licked Aura a little, washing her but soon enough he fell asleep as well.

Tangerine purred loudly on top of Tank.

Rosemary returned home with Judy. She  spoke to her mother to find Sammy broke an old vase. Rosemary in too good of a mood to upset. She thanks her mom and took Judy to their bed for a night of love making.

Sammy awoke in the morning. She squirmed and her diaper felt weird. She felt it was squished but it took a few minutes to realize she was soaked and messy. She cuddled closer into Ashley. She was glad she had her big sister. Sammy felt a strange feeling before the back of her diaper filled more.

Sammy realized she no longer had any control of any bodily function Sammy started to cry over that fact. Aura heard the crying and started to howl. 

Rosemary awoke and kissed Judy before she got up. She decided to go get a shower before she checked on the babies. She heard the crying and howling and decided to finish her shower quickly.

Ash feeling Sammy squirming a bit held her closer to her, cuddling more, she was half asleep and half awake but upon hearing Sammy crying she woke up, her eyes bright as she held Sammy and moved her a little so her head was against her shoulder, "It's okay Sammy! Don't cry! Having accidents is a good thing! Your stomach won't get upset! And mommy will be down soon to change you I'm sure." she said rubbing her back gently. 

Judy yawned loudly and smiled at the kiss. Last night was good and finally getting to make love with Rosemary made everything perfect. It was a good thing the kids were downstairs.

Hearing crying Judy got up and quickly joined Rosemary in the shower. She kissed the back of neck, "Your so beautiful," she said, "do you want to see to the babies while I make breakfast?" she asked as she rubbed soap onto her and Rosemary's body.

“I want out of my diaper.” Wailed Sammy. She felt cold, icky, and itchy. She did not know she had a slight rash. She just knew it did not feel well. She held on to Ash and tried to stop crying but she could only get herself down to just sniffing. “I want mommy.” She sobbed.

”I will deal with breakfast. It sounds like Sammy is having a melt down. You handle it better, besides, I still need to think of Sammy punishment for breaking the vase.” Said Rosemary have a hard time not getting angry about it. That was a family heirloom. Rosemary washed Judy before she got out of the bathroom and got dressed in a robe and had her hair wrapped up,

Rosemary went to the Kitchen taking the long way so not to see Sammy. She felt bad but she was still upset about it. Maybe a spanking and being grounded will work. But she should not punish a baby that harshly. She went to work making cheesy grits and sausage and biscuits but made sure Sammy’s was all puréed.

Ashley didn't know what to do as she held Sammy, "She'll be here soon..." she said trying to reassure her sister and wanting her to calm down. 

Judy sighed, "It's probably best I punish her instead of you because it might stick more," she hugged Rose, "hopefully she knows that she's done something wrong." she got her own robe and followed Rosemary downstairs.

Judy took a big deep breath before entering the living room, "Hey darlings! What's the matter Sammy? Don't worry mommy will change you," she cooed softly picking the baby up, "aww your diaper is awfully full, how about you Ash?" she asked ruffling up her hair.

Ashley smiled, "I'm really wet but I can wait," she said, "Sammy needs to be changed badly," she looked at Judy, "can I go see mommy, mama?" 

Judy nodded and carried the girls but placed Ash down near the kitchen while she went up into the nursery.

Ashley waited until Judy was gone before entering the kitchen and hugging Rosemary, "I'm sorry about the vase." she said feeling responsible over what happened because she hadn't kept a closer eye on Sammy, "I don't need a change right now." she added softly.

Judy placed Sammy on the changing table and started to clean her up, "What's wrong baby?" she asked as she placed the used diaper and wipes in the bin before placing a new diaper underneath Sam, "You sounded distraught earlier?" she powdered Sam and secured the diaper.

Sammy clung to Judy and stopped crying as she was carried to her nursery. She blushed as she was set on the table and started to be cleaned. “I have no more control, mommy. I used to be able to sense the need before going. Now it just happened. I did not even now I was dirty until I moved. I don’t think I will ever be able to use the potty anymore.” Said Sammy. “Plus I am still itchy. I think I got a rash.” Said Sammy wiggling under her new diaper.

Rosemary looked at Ash. She hugged her back. “Thank you for the hug. I need that, you are just an Angel.” Said Rosemary. She blew a raspberry on her neck.

”It is not your fault, Ash. You can not control what Sammy does. Sammy know ball is not allowed in the house. Just because she is your baby sister does not mean you can be responsible for everything she does. Mommy will calm soon enough.” Said Rosemary. She picked her up and hugged her again. “Now my princess needs a clean diaper. You are soaked and I do not want a rash.” Said Rosemary. She picked up Ash and carried her to the nursery,

”I came up with Sammy punishment. She will get a spanking from you. Then she is grounded from being an adult for the rest of the week. We will go over it after breakfast.” Said Rosemary as she went to take Ash to her nursery. She went to work changing Ash. She wiped her clean and threw the old diaper away. “You are my sweet otter.” She cooed as she wiped her clean again and slid a fresh diaper under her. She secured the diaper.

Sammy held on to Judy. “I do deserve a spanking.” Said Sammy willing to be punished.

Judy listened to Sammy, "Oh babygirl! It's okay if you don't have any control! Mommy is here to look after and change your diapers, always, I know it seems scary but you'll get used to it." she gently kissed Sam's forehead, "Let's put some rash cream on that bottom of yours then!" she put some lotion on her hand and placed her hand into Sammy's diaper gently rubbing her bottom with the cream.

Ashley giggled at the raspberry, "I wanna make my mommy feel better and happy," she said, "I'll do anything for you."

Ash listened to Rosemary and nodded her head, "I suppose I just wish she had listened to me cause then nothing would be broke," she pouted, "I even tried cuddling her." she sulked slightly looking like a five year old at best.

Ashley grinned and nuzzled Rosemary's neck as she was picked up and hugged, "I don't want a rash either!" she said hoping that she didn't have one but if she did it would be worth it having been able to hug her mommy just now and hopefully cheered her up a bit.

Ash nodded, "That would work, uh, um, can you be in the room when I spank Sammy though? I don't want to make any mistakes," she said, "I hope that she's calmed down now," she was glad to be out her diaper and into a fresh one.

Ashley giggled and tried to imitate the way otters squeaked at being called Rose's sweet otter.

Judy sighed as she held Sammy, "I'm glad that you realise that you did something wrong but I won't be the one deciding on what your punishment will be," she looked at Sam, "Rosemary will decide because it was her family heirloom anyway let's get some food in your tummy."

She placed Sam in her highchair and got the food on the table for everyone.

“Sure thing baby girl.” Said Rosemary as she blew a raspberry on her neck again. “Now to feed my little otter.” Said Rose. She tossed Ash and caught her to cheer her up. Rosemary carried her downstairs and into her highchair. She saw Judy started to fed Sammy who already got the puréed food on her face.

”Okay, Sammy your punishment for last night it twenty seats with a hairbrush from your sister for not listening to her. She is older and there for you should listen to her.” Said Rosemary. “Second you are grounded for being an adult for the rest of the week. That mean no work. When we go to the office, you are just Judy’s baby. So you will be in your playpen or at daycare on Wednesday. No walking unless any of us are helping you. And you do not get a day in what you eat, wear, or when you are changed. You are too young for that right now.” Said Rosemary.

Sammy, who was focused on her food, until Rosemary arrived. Sammy nodded her head. It sounded fair. “So I am just a baby for the rest of the week and I get a spanking. I am sorry about the vase mama.” Said Sammy. She returned to her meal as Rosemary started to fed Ash.

Ashley giggled but soon enough laughed loudly as she was tossed in the and then catched by her mommy. Ash was still laughing and giggling happily as Rosemary carried her downstairs.

Ashley hugged Rosemary tightly as she was settled down in her own highchair and picked up the sippy cup of apple juice to drink while her mommy talked to Sam and Judy about what was going to happen.

Judy wasn't surprised to see that Sammy already had some food on her chin. She listened to Rosemary and smiled. The punishment sounded fair and it was probably a smart thing to have Ash do the spanking partially it would help Sam to understand that Ash was to be listened to and it might help Ash to be a bit more assertive as well. 

"When should Sammy get her spanking?" asked Judy looking to Rosemary knowing that this was needed. 

Ash started to eat her food. She didn't want to hurt Sammy but she knew that she needed to do this and hope that it would give her some authority over Sam.

“After breakfast. Judy if you do not mind cleaning the kitchen?” Asked Rosemary as she started to feed Ash cut up biscuits and gravy. “Ash is getting to use a hairbrush because she does not have our strength.” Said Rosemary as she feed Ash.

Sammy blushed but went back to eating her meal. She wanted to grab the spoon but she already had one mommy made at her. When all of Sammy’s food was gone. Sammy reached for her bottle and took it. She drank the ice cold juice and looked at Judy with big blue eyes. Maybe she could get her out of the punishment. 

Rosemary wiped Ash’s and Sammy face before picking both up. She went to the living room and set Ash down then lowered Sammy’s diaper and set her on Ash’s lap. Rose reached and handed Ash a hairbrush. “You need to aim for the muscle area of the butt. Make sure you get both sides.” Said Rosemary. She held Sammy down so she could not run. 

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break