LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Tank wagged his tail and bark and got off Sammy as soon as she arrived. He jumped out of the crib and wagged his whole body as he watched Judy change Sammy. “Silly boy said Sammy. She giggled as the raspberry on the neck. She relaxed on the changing table and petting Tank’s head as she was changed. She saw Fang was still in the crib. She would need him before they leave.

Sammy was in a good mood until she saw her breakfast. She stared at it then stared at the lucky charms. She tried her breakfast and did not like it. It tasted like sugar and cinnamon flavored sawdust. She saw the moms were not looking and  “accidentally” knock the bowl off the highchair.

Aura and Tank wasted no time and ate it. “Oops. Sorry, I tried it through and it was yucky. Can I have real cereal or oatmeal?” She asked. Her stomach growled.

Rosemary heard the plastic bowl fall. She looked at Sammy and shook her head. “She is your daughter today.” Said Rosemary. She was glad the dogs ate it all up so she did not have to clean. She picked up the empty bowl and washed it.

After breakfast, Rosemary set up the breathing machine like her mom showed her. The medical mist exited the mask and filled Ashley lungs to help heal and recover. “Do you want to wear a dress or overalls to daycare?” She asked as she tickled Ash’s toes to keep her happy. 

Judy sighed loudly, "Babygirl you don't knock food over even if it's food you don't like," she picked up the bowl and placed it down on the counter, "next time tell one of us that you don't like it and I'll make something you do," she frowned, "this is your first warning for this type of behaviour so I won't punish you but next time I will." she started to cook some oatmeal for Sam.

Once done she put it into a bowl and sat down, "Open up baby." she said as she blew on the oatmeal and then fed Sammy.

Tangerine and Zero were both licking up the milk from the cereal.

Ashley frowned as Rose put the mask on her and she was hit with the mist. It helped but it also felt claustrophobic to her which she didn't like much, "Dress mommy." she said and started to giggle a little as she was tickled.

“I want real cereal mommy. It can not hurt my tummy. I seen really babies eat cereal.” She said with a whine. She was upset she got busted. “Sorry,” she said before she opened up to eat the oatmeal. She devoured the oatmeal and looked around for a bottle or something to drink. “Can I have orange or apple juice?” She asked as she waited in her highchair.

”You can put me in whatever, mommy. It is not like work will take me serious anyways as I am carried in a carrier or pushed in a stroller.” Said Sammy. “Can we leave after the morning meeting if I promise to get my work done at home or  in the daycare?” She asked. She doubt she would be able to work in the daycare. “Also how will I get around in the daycare?” She asks if she could not walk for the day.

”You will crawl or a worker will pick you up.” Said Rosemary as she played with Ash’s feet to keep her happy as the machine finished its job. 

“That is right.” Said Sage. “How are my grand babies. I see someone is breathing better.” She said before blowing a raspberry on her neck. “Is the new diet working out Sammy?” She asked.

Sammy huffed and turned her head. “I am guessing she is not liking it?”  She asked the women. “Sammy remember no walking today. Crawling is okay as it put pressure on your knees not your ankles.” Said Sage as she got coffee.

Rosemary pick up and tossed Ash in her arms. “Time to get you in a pretty dress.” Said Rosemary. She took ash’s to her nursery and went to work getting her out of her pjs and into a purple frilly dress with pink lace. She brushed Ash’s hair into a ponytail and put a large pink bow in her hair. “What do you think?” She asked.

Judy gave Sammy a look, "Babygirl," she said, "what you had before was cereal which is why I got you oatmeal now eat up before it gets cold." she smiled as she watched Sam eat her food, "Good girl! All gone!" she wiped her mouth and got a bottle of apple juice from the fridge, "Here you go darling."

Judy sighed softly, "Yeah sure we can leave work after the meeting that isn't a problem at all sweetheart." she ruffled Sam's hair, "Morning Sage!" 

Judy grinned, "So Sammy no walking, okay? And even if Sam doesn't like it she does need it which she understands and we've been making an effort to get it tasting good." she said "Right it's time to get my munchkin all dressed up! I was thinking a dress today! Any colour you'd like Sammy?" she asked as she took her up to the nursery.

Ash giggled even more as Sage blew a raspberry on her neck. It helped her forget the inhaler slightly. 

Ashley was glad that she was off that machine now. Being tossed made her laugh. Her chest was wheezing a little still but that was a big improvement. 

Ash looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, "It's really pretty mommy! Thank you!" she hugged Rosemary.

Judy had just finished getting Sam dressed and had also included a bow in her babygirl's hair. 

She carried Sam into Ash's room and smiled at seeing Ash hugging Rosemary.

Sammy drank from her bottle. She blocked out what they were saying as she focused on her juice. She finished the bottle. “I want blue and green.” She said as she was taken upstairs to her nursery. She let Judy dress her and do her hair.

”Mommy, Fang. I need him. Oh the pets need to be fed.” Said Sammy as she remember their pets. She whined a fussed until she has Fang in her arms. She saw she was matching Ash but in a different color. Sammy blush and hid her face into Judy’s chest. 

“They are so cute. Mom is feeding the pet. She is off today she will be here for the painter and she agreed to babysit for us.” Said Rosemary as she kissed Judy. She led the way to the car. 

Rosemary set Ashley in her seat. “Now can mommy trust you to keep your inhaler. Or do I need to give it to the worker?” asked Rosemary as she buckled her in. “Also remember, Sammy can not walk to be careful and make sure she is safe and is a good girl like you.” Said Rosemary.

She got into the driver’s seat and waited for Judy before heading to work. “Mommy got a pack of diapers for both of you to give to the daycare and they know about your diets and Medical issues.” Said Rosemary.

Sammy accidentally dropped Fang. She moved to get him and felt pain in her ankle. “Ouch damn it that hurt.” Said Sammy out of reflex. Sammy froze as she has not sworn since that first spanking . 

Judy got into the passenger seat and glanced at the two girls briefly before they went off to work.

She looked at Sammy, "It's okay babygirl you swore but only because you were in pain," she said, "I won't ever punish you for that," she reassured, "let mommy get Fang sweetheart." she turned around and picked up the stuffed toy, "Here you go." she passed Fang over to Sam.

Ashley looked at Rosemary, "I'll keep it on me mommy I won't lose it and I'll make sure to be careful," she said, "I'll also keep an eye on Sammy and look after her."

Once they got to the office Judy picked Sam up in her carrier and picked Ash up with her free hand, holding her against her hip, "Mimi should be there today." she said giving Rose a quick kiss, "I hope things will be quiet today."

• Like 1

Sammy blush thankful most of the people were getting ready for the meeting as it was a long one. She tried to hide behind Fang. She was relieved they arrived at the daycare on the first floor. It was very colorful and soft looking. Mimi and an old woman were waiting.

”I am Miss Snow heading the daycare. This must be Ashley and Sammy. I see Sammy is in a your mind state that I was lead to believe. Let me give you a tour.” Said Snow. She showed the first playroom with toy for bigger age group like three - five little and inbetween range. “This is our Sunflower class taught my Suzu. And this one is or Rose class taught by Mimi and our new assistant that just started today.” Said Snow. The waitress appeared in the inform of the daycare worker. “This is Hope. Hope this is the CEO her inbetween and the co-heads of marketing.” She pointed to Sammy and Judy. Sammy blush as she did not look like a head of any division. “This will be Sammy’s room. Ashley can go into the Sunflower class if she wants.” 

“Ladies if you want to come fed your babies there is a breastfeeding room right there. I will take the diapers and anything else they need. You can stay for a little while. I know the meeting does not start for about a hour. “ said Snow as she went to do paperwork.

”Thanks for the job. I love it.” Said Hope. She unbuckled Sammy and picked her up. “I heard this one is in a no walking orders. Is she okay?” She asked as she bounced her before setting her down in the Rose room.

Sammy looked in horror as it look like a faint nursery. All of the toy were baby toys but for little and bigger. Everything was padded and soft. She saw one of the little just trying to suck on his toes. Sammy held her arm up begging to stay with them.  Hope saw this. “How about the two of you pick out a book for story time.” Said Hope. 

Rosemary kissed Ashley check. “Try to help Sammy get used to this place. You know she is shy and easily scared. She needs her big sister to help her see how much fun this place will be.” Whispered Rosemary as she hugged Ashley.

”Stay?” She asked before putting her thumb in her mouth though hope replaced with a pacifier. Sammy fears were coming true she thought.

Judy smiled gently at seeing Sammy  hiding behind Fang and rubbed her back soothingly, "It'll be alright darling." she reassured Sam as they were shown around the Daycare.

"I might feed Sammy before the meeting just to help her relax and she's okay just nervous and a bit scared because she's never been without me," she said happy to see Hope, "do we have enough time to stay a bit Rosemary?" she asked having forgot her watch.

Ashley hugged Rosemary tightly, "Don't worry mommy I'll look after Sammy!" she went over to Sam and got down on her knees, "Hey Sammy don't be worried I'll be with you! Wanna go choose a book with me?" she asked.

“We got about a hour. So we can stay for about forty minutes if you want to fed her.” Said Rosemary. “Yes, Sammy hurt her ankle. So no walking and no climbing. She knows it though.” Said Rosemary.

Sammy nodded her head. She got on her knees and started to crawl following Ashley. She started to look for books and found  ‘Where the red fern grows’. She grabbed it and handed it to Ashley since she would have a hard time crawling and holding the book.

”I do not like that I am in the same level as the littles that trying to suck their toes. I can not have real food, can not even walk.” Muttered Sammy as she let the pacifier exit her mouth. She crawled back to them, knowing how cute she looked. Plus her diaper had to be visible.

Sammy let Ashley give her the book. She went to Judy and hugged. “I want my office. Can I just stay there?” She asked. Her tummy growled. “I don’t want to be here.”

Rosemary smiled at them. “Do you want some milk, Ash?” Asked Rosemary as she gave her girl a hug.

"Brilliant! I think some milk will help Sammy to calm down, gosh they are so adorable together." she watched as Sammy crawled to get a book with Ash following.

Ashley looked at the book with a smile, "I never got to read unless I was in school," she confessed looking at the back of the book to read the summary, "Here you go Miss Hope." said Ash giving the book to her. It was a bit strange being treated like a child while Hope and Mimi were both inbetweeners like her. The only difference being that they had Amazon like strength, "Um could Sammy be moved up a class with me she's really smart..." she asked Hope a little nervously having heard her baby sister muttering.

Judy picked Sam up, "Babygirl let's go and give you some milk," she took her into the breastfeeding room and sat down on a chair, "darling I know that things aren't to your liking but it's best for you to stay here," she lowered her top and brought Sam to her breast, "It's only going to be for an hour or so and Ash will be here so you won't be alone."

Ashley smiled sweetly, "Please mommy!" she loved being breastfed. She reached up to be picked up by Rose.

“It will be more than a hour.” She whined but as soon as her mouth touched the breast, she started to drink. She enjoyed these moment but she was not looking forward to the next few hours. She clung to Judy hoping she would change her mind. Once she was full she let go of the breast and let out a burp., as she felt her back being patted. 

Rosemary scooped up Ash and carried her to the room as well. She took the rocking chair and lower her top. She let Ash latch on. “Sammy you will have fun. Once you just relax and enjoy yourself you will have fun. Ash has been having fun.” Said Rosemary as she stroked Ash’s hair.

”I do not want to be treated like a mindless infant. Almost all of them are drooling and putting things in their mouth.” She whispered clinging to Judy, “I will try, but I want be in the bigger clas next time. Even I am too old for this group.” Said Sammy in denial, as she was already being treated like she is a baby instead of a toddler.

Rosemary set Ash on her shoulder and started to pat her back. “Sammy, you can not walk right now and you would get stepped on. This is the best class for you. Maybe if you are good, maybe your mommy will give you a special treat. I know you birthday is in two weeks. Maybe you can think about what you want.” Said Rosemary

”I will try to be good.” Said Sammy as she was carried out. She felt Mimi take her. “Okay we are about to start story time. Then we will have free time. You two are welcome to join us until the meeting.” Said Mimi as she set Sammy on a beanbag for Ashley and Sammy. 

“We can stay for a little long, I got an alarm on my phone.” Said Rosemary.

Judy sighed. She knew her babygirl was upset and would probably continue to be until she got use to daycare. She hoped she'll be okay especially with Ash there to look after her.

Judy rubbed her back.

Hearing the burp she settled Sam down on her knee and bounced her, "Babygirl do you remember what we talked about?" she asked softly as she glanced at Rose feeding Ash, "You said you'd give Daycare a shot for at least this week."

Judy smiled at Rosemary before looking at Sam, "Maybe once you can walk we can see about you going up a class."

Ashley latched onto Rosemary and suckled softly, her eyes closed as she kept drinking happily.

Ash burped and yawned a little as she held onto Rose.

Judy thought for a moment, "It might be good to stay a bit before going? So when we do go it'll be play time and I think Ash doesn't want to let go quite yet." she chuckled as she sat down next to Sam.

Rosemary held Ashley in her arm as she sat down. She held her close. “My clingy baby girl; I am so lucky to have you.” Whispered Rosemary. She smiled as she listen to Mimi and Hope read the book each of them doing voices. 

Sammy crawl out of the bean bag and got in Judy’s lap. She laid her head on her thigh and closed her eyes as she listen to the story. She was enjoy these moments.

Rosemary’s watch went off thirty minutes later. She picked up her girl and set her on the beam bag and she did the same with Sammy. “Mommies got to go. You be good:” said Rosemary. She helped Judy up so they could held to the meeting. Rosemary was ready to get the long meeting over with. She did not like leaving her girl.

”Okay playtime then snack and changes.” Said Suzu. A tall Asian Amazon that had a kind face.

Sammy looked at Ashley and pointed to the music station. “Might as well.” Said Sammy. She clung to Fang and crawled over and started to play with the keyboard. She remembered the music lessons she had to take and was not bad on the piano but she was very rust.

Ashley snuggled closely to Rosemary and placed her thumb in her mouth as she listened to the story.  It was nice snuggling up to Rosemary, "I love you mommy." she said softly holding onto her. She felt just as lucky to have Rosemary.

Part way through the story she took out her pump and took a deep breath from it before putting it away.

Judy rested her hand on Sammy's head and gently stroked her forehead soothingly. It was a nice gentle moment for them all. 

Judy kissed and hugged Sam, "Mommy will be back as soon as can." she held Rosemary's hand as they left, "I hope things go okay for them and the meeting doesn't drag on."

Ashley followed Sam to the music area holding her otter plushie and sat down, "Your really good Sammy!" she smiled, "We should see if mommy can get you a piano," she looked at the other instruments and picked up a ukulele, "I know a bit of guitar but not much," she paused, "I used to sing a little as well."

Sammy smiled as she played. “Maybe, we do have plenty of room.” Said Sammy. She enjoyed her time with Ashley and time seem to go by as what felt like a half hour in which it was really and a hour. “Snack time girl.” Said Suzu. She picked up Sammy and made her let go of Fang. “You can have the toy back after snacks.” Said Suzu.

She placed Sammy and Ashley in high chairs and started to get snacks. Ashley got goldfish and a bowl of cut up grapes. She also got a sippy cup. Sammy got applesauce and mushed carrot. Sammy waited her turn to eat but she was one of the last one. She was soaked but she wanted Fang back. 

As soon as her snack was given she was taken to the changing table. Suzu checked Ashley diaper and wiped her face. “Do you need your inhaler?” She asked. 

Sammy was freed and set back in the play area in a clean diaper. Sammy had a  look of horror. Three boys were playing tug a war with Fang. Sammy crawled as fast as she could but it was too late. The boys destroyed Fang. Sammy screamed and hit the nearest boy. 

Suzu gave Ashley to Mimi. She went to try to take to Sammy who was screaming. “Miss Sammy we do not hit and we do not yell.” She tried to talk to Sammy after she has been scream and trying to hit the other boys for destroy her favorite toy.

“Shut the hell up it. It is your fault. That was my personal fucking toy that my mommy got me.” Said Sammy in tears. 

Suzu picked up Sammy and put her on the naughty stool.

The meeting was wrapping up when Judy got a text from the daycare that said Sammy got into a fight and she is on the naughty stool.

Ashley enjoyed listening to Sammy play. It was fun and she found herself relaxing a bit. Daycare wasn't her first choice to say the least but as long as she had Sammy she could cope.

Ashley noticed the toy being dropped and tried to reach for it knowing how important Fang was to her baby sister but couldn't get to it in time as she was picked up.

Ash sighed little and ate her food, "Miss..." she said softly, "Fang belongs to Sammy." she said as Suzu checked her diaper, "I'm okay for now." she smiled but she was worried for Sam.

Ashley saw Fang being ripped and scowled, "That belongs to Sammy," she said to Mimi, "she's gonna be really upset and hurt." she sighed hearing Sam cry. The commotion unfortunately caused her to chest to hurt a bit. It felt like she failed as a big sister seeing Fang being pulled apart like that.

Judy was glad that the meeting was over and she could get to their girls, "It seems Sammy got in a fight? I hope it wasn't too bad." 

Ash seeing Judy and Rose rushed up to them with the ripped pieces of Fang in her arms, "Sammy only got upset cause those boys ripped up Fang!" she said, "I'm sorry for not looking after Sammy better." 

Judy looked at Rose, "I'll go check on Sam." she walked over to her, "Hey babygirl can you tell me what happened?"

A boy with black hair was crying still and hugging his mother, "Don’t worry I'll make sure whoever did this pays no brat hurts my perfect Prince." she said in anger.

Sammy was on the naughty stool. She was holding the biggest piece which was the left arm and head: she was crying as she loved this toy. When she saw Judy. She hugged her. “I was force to set Fang down.” She said between sobs. “I told them that Fang was mine and not the daycares. She did not listen. When I was finally able to get back to him, three boys were tugging on him. I yelled for them to stop but they did not listen and killed Fang.” She said.  She clung on to Judy as Suzu walked over.

”Miss Judy, Sammy here because she thought it was okay to hit another client. I tried to explain to her in a calm voice when she yelled and cussed me out. We do not tolerate fighting nor cussing. This was her first incident so all she got is time in the naughty stool until her guardian arrives.” Said Suzu. “I get she is upset that she lost a toy. But that is why we do not allow personal toys here.” Said Suzu.

”He was not just a toy. He was the first toy, she got me he when I was going through a hard adjusting to being a little. Mind you I am not a mindless little, I am supervisor. You act like I have no say. I am I charge of Amazons and I can see you are like them. They mistreat me because I am little.” Snapped Sammy, her head still in Judy chest. “You should have listen and they deserve it.” Said Sammy. “I want to go home.” She asked holding on to Judy.

At this time the boy pointed to Sammy as the person who gave him a black eye.

Rosemary could see Ashley have chest issues. She got out her inhaler and made Ashley take a few hits. She saw this going down and Sammy still upset. Rosemary pick up Ashley and went over to them. “We alway personal toys. You should have listen and let her put it up. Just because you are an Amazon does not mean you can not listen to them. If anything you should listen to them more. She had him for comfort because she is scared of being here. I alway allow them to bring personal items and I expect the people caring for them to listen to them and their needs. We will talk about this later and see if you really should be here. Even my daughter try to tell you it was her personal toy.” Said Rosemary before the boy came up with his mom.

Judy frowned as she listened to Sam and found herself getting angry, angry that Suzu hadn't listened to her baby and now her baby was upset! Not only that but she was now in a complicated situation.

She kept a tight hold of Sammy as she listened to Suzu and was about to say something until Sammy snapped which made her look at Suzu with a intense glare, "Look I understand hitting isn't good but I will never stop my daughter from standing up for herself or things that are important to her," she said, "this entire situation could of been avoided if you just listened to her and because you didn't we have three upset littles in this room."

Judy rubbed Sam's back, "We'll head home soon darling." this was going to get annoying and she was glad to see Rosemary but was less pleased when she saw Ash with her asthma pump. This was stressing her other daughter out.

Ashley burrowed her head against Rosemary's shoulder.

At this point the woman walked over in anger with the boy on her hip, "So this is the brat who hurt my baby and who even hires a Little! Is this some sort of crazy place?" she glared at Judy, "Your brat hurt my kid! She should be in jail! I'll sue this place for negligence! My husband is a high ranking member of this company," she bragged, "if I had my way...

"Shut up!" snapped Ashley glaring at the woman, "If he didn't break it then n-nothing bad would happen." she stammered trying to stand up for Sammy.

Suzu stood in complete shock and unable to say anything in response. She could only look at Rosemary in horror knowing full well that she might end up fired. 

The mother glared at Ashley and was about to say something....

"Get out!" shouted Judy, "Before I regret doing something I don't want to do!" she snarled at the woman unable to hold back her emotions anymore. 

Her babygirl was upset, her stepdaughter was sick and she was done with bullshit from Amazons.

"Oh? Who do you even think you are?" said the woman as the boy smirked at his mommy fighting someone else. 

“I am the CEO and that is my fiancé and that is my stepdaughter, no my youngest daughter.” Said Rosemary standing at her full height. She knew she was lies about fiancé but she could see spending the rest of her life with Judy. “Your son and his friend destroy my daughter favorite toy even after she told them to stop. They saw she had it the whole time.” Said Rosemary. She held Ash closer. “Let’s go.” Said  Rosemary. She helped Judy back up. “I think a change in leadership needs to happen.a Oh by the way, I know your husband and  his boss is in her arms. Sammy is her boss. Sammy is Co-head in marketing and a marketing genius when it comes money.” Said Rosemary. She helped Sammy get in her carrier and helped her to the car.

”He is dead.” Said Sammy in tears.’she sniffed her nose. She rubbed her eyes. “I want Fang back.” She asked. “I loved him.” Said Sammy.

”Judy do you remember where you got him?” She asked. “If so put in in the GPS. We are getting Sammy another one. I think I need to get rid of Suzu. Maybe promote Mimi to head of that classroom.” Said Rosemary. 

“Ash it is not your fault. You did the best you could. It is not your fault they did not lesson.” Said Rosemary as she rubbed her leg. She turned to Judy. “We will get her a new one.” Said Rosemary.

The woman suddenly froze in horror over the fact that Rosemary was CEO and Judy was her fiancé but worse of all? That brat was her husbands boss! How could her husband be beneath a Little? It made no sense! And she found herself feeling disgusted, disgusted that her husband hadn't informed her. 

Judy hadn't missed the word 'fiancé' and had to stop herself from smiling giving how angry she was right now with the woman and Suzu.

Judy rubbed Sam's back and followed Rosemary to the car, "I think its the store Mimi worked at," she said, "they should hopefully still have him..." she was worried over the thought that they might be out of stock. She typed the coordinate into the GPS, "Mommy will make everything better," she said as she started the car, "getting rid of Suzu would be good I don't want anyone who can't listen to others around especially when they should know better," she seethed, "maybe talk to Mimi about it? See what she thinks?" suggested Judy.

Ash looked up at Rosemary with tears in her eyes and smiled painfully, "I just feel like a bad big sister cause I couldn't stop it," she said, "I'm sorry Sammy." she looked at Fang, "I might be able to sew him back up but it'll be difficult?" she offered knowing that it would take her a long time to do.

“It is not your fault.” Said Sammy. She held Ashley hand. “Thank you for trying.” Said Sammy. “I do not want to go back. Not until she is gone or not in charge of my group.” Said Sammy still angry. She blamed the boys but mainly Suzy’s fault.” She rubbed her eyes. She looked at what was left. “You can not fix him.” Said Sammy.

”No but I have an idea. Maybe we can sow his head to a blanket that you can keep in your nursery.” Said Rosemary as she got there. “You stay with them.” Said Rosemary. She went into the store and went looking. She smiled as she found on that looked just like him. She paid for it and left the store.

Sammy saw Rosemary come back. She saw something in her hands. When Rosemary came in the car she held a new Fang. Sammy grabbed it. She hugged it. “Thank you.” Said Sammy shivering with anger and joy. 

“Let go to the zoo to see our photo shoot results.” Said Rosemary figuring it would cheer them up. “What do you say?” She asked.

Ashley smiled at Sammy and held her hand tightly. The reassurance was needed she wished she wasn't so insecure or overly worried about things but she was.

Ash looked at Rosemary, "I won't go either until something changes." she added firmly supporting Sam. 

Ash smiled at the idea. That could work? Hopefully? 

Judy parked the car and nodded. She turned to look at the girls and give them both a kiss, "I'm proud of you both for how you handled things today and don't you worry you won't have to deal with Suzu ever again." she saw Rose returning and smiled as Sammy hugged the new Fang. 

Ashley sighed with relief, "The zoo? Okay! Maybe we can see the wolves?" she suggested thinking that would cheer Sam up more.

“Can I be in my stroller instead of the carrier?” Asked Sammy. She was for seeing the wolves. “We can see if they’re any any pregnant otters or wolves so we can name them.” said Sammy eagerly. The bad morning forgotten. She loved her family. She was okay with being the baby for them. She wiggled in her seat. “Fang Jr. Is staying in the car.” Said Sammy.

Rosemary pulled up and could not help but smile. Rosemary pointed the large then life photo of Ashley and Sammy holding the Open sign in their outfits at the front of the zoo. “This is so cute. I think your mommy are going to have fun seeing all of the pictures.” Said Rosemary. She got the new stroller she bought which was a dual stroller so Ashley and Sammy could sit next to each other. She let Judy push the stroller

Rosemary lead the way in free of cost. The clerk recognized Sammy and Ashley. “We have their pictures everywhere. He want to do another one shoot.” Said The clerk. “He says he wants to do a shoot of them wearing every animal onesie and be the one that give the facts about the animal.” Said the clerk.

”That sounds like fun.” Said Sammy eagerly. “Ashley look.” Said Sammy. She point to the large sign. It had Ashley in the otter outfit with her tongue out as she laid on top of the ball. The sign said Otter play area this way. “You did a good job.” Said Sammy. She spotted one of her. It was a large sign point another direction. It was Sammy holding the large bottle of baby powder. It read Changing station ahead.

“Oh Judy. You and Sammy need to pose infront of the sign and I will take a picture.” Said Rosemary

Judy smiled at Sammy, "Sure! A stroller would be better to see the animals too! I hope they do as well! I can't wait to see you guys holding them."

Judy could hardly contain herself upon seeing their babies larger than life photo at the entrance, "Our babies are just the cutest!" she said as she pushed the stroller, "That would be wonderful!" she told the clerk, "we'll give him a call unless he's around right now? Then we'll talk to him in a bit, thank you."

Ashley looked at the opening sign and blushed a little. They looked cute. She smiled at Rosemary. She was kind of excited to see the pictures too. 

Ashley giggled, "Thanks! That was really fun to do! It'd be great to do some more." she looked at the otter picture amused. 

"Come on Sammy!" Judy picked Sam up and set her on her hip as they posed in front of the sign point with Sammy holding the baby powder bottle.

Ash smiled brightly.

Sammy giggled as she was picked up. “Okay mommy,” she said. She looked at the large sign of her in a red panda outfit holding a large thing of baby powder. It was clear that she was diapered. She blushed but gave a goof grin. “I am glad we came.” Said Sammy. “Sorry I lost my temper at daycare. I will try to do better next time.” She promised.

Sammy giggled as she pointed to the man in the suit running to them. “I heard you were in the zoo. I had to find you. I want to hire your girls again. Ever since we put the new signs up the zoo and restaurants have been booming with customers. I want this girls to pose in every animal onesie we have so we can replace the info sign of the animals with them giving the facts about the animal. All of our booster members agreed. We can not pay too much because we are building the playground.” He said.

”I will stop you.” Said Sammy getting out of baby mode and into business mode. “We will take the same rate you paid last time. But we want the park to be dedicated to our mommies. We want to pet a baby otter and wolf pup. And finally we want to have our birthday party here free of cost.” Said Sammy. It was a fair deal that saved the owner some money.

”Wow, sharp business woman. I should have her negotiate for me. I am for that deal it you are.” Said the owner. 

Rosemary was tearing up that Sammy saw all of them as family and wanted to something for her mommies. She like the idea of having Ash and Sammy birthday here. “I like the deal. What about you Judy, Ashley?” Rosemary asked

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break