LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Judy smiled, "Okay darling no nap and your a good girl your just a little cranky cause you didn't get enough cuddles from me yet which we will soon fix," she said, "and that's the truth Sammy we all want you to be healthy it'll be better for you."

Judy smiled, "I'm very proud of you for eating your food like a big girl."

Judy turned her head and waved to Doctor Sage and got up, "Babygirl I'm not going to leave you for one minute you silly puppy." she chuckled as she held Sammy's hand in hers.

Judy thought the questions over, "I think once or twice a day she goes rather regularly," she said, "mhm it hasn't gotten to a ten yet but it has been a eight maybe a nine a few times but I've managed to cope."

Judy picked Sam up and held her tightly, "Hey baby mommy's got you," she soothed Sam, "your my good girl! Yes you are! Mommy will give you milkies after this."

Hearing Sam crying caused Ashley to get nervous quickly and she could feel herself getting tense, "I won't have to take any pills, right?" she asked Rosemary looking like a deer in headlights.

“I know, that shot always hurt. I am so sorry baby girl. Doctor Grandma so sorry.“ She pulled out a candy pacifier. She put in in Sammy’s mouth.

Sammy tasted the berry flavor of the hard candy. She started to suck on the pacifier and held on to Judy, still had tears in her eyes. She squirmed when Sage touched her but calmed down.

”Yeah, little stomachs have a hard time with Amazon food as it tougher than the littles can handle. That is why she has been having bad messy diapers and can lead to stomach problems. A purée diet will ease it and help keep her healthy. Breastfeeding will also be great for her too, because your body will produce vitamins your baby will need. I have a company I recommend if you do not want to make your own.” Said Sage. “She is a healthy girl otherwise. That tracker will last forever.” Said Sage. “Are you okay babygirl?” Asked Sage.

Sammy looked at her. She sniffed and nodded her head before burying her head in Judy chest.

Rosemary held Ashley. “No baby you will have a painful shot but it will make sure you are never taken away from me. It so I can track you.” Said Rosemary as she gave her mother Ashley.

Sage did the same thing she did for Sammy. She opened her diaper and checked her.

”She messy normal during her sleep. They are about a 5 in smell.” Said Rosemary. She watched as her mom fixed her diaper. Rosemary held Ashley close as Sage gave her shot that put the tracker. Sage gave her a candy pacifier as well. 

“I say if she had solid food it should be small bite size pieces like an Amazon toddler would. She is very healthy and cute. Can Grandma get a hug?” She asked.

Judy held Sammy tightly and kissed her repeatedly on the head, "Such a brave girl! I'm so proud of you!" she rubbed her back gently and lovingly to sooth the upset Little.

"Thank you so much Doctor and don't worry I already breastfeed this baby of ours," she said, "the tracker will help a lot and I'm so grateful, thank you, I think someone could use some milk right now so I'll just head into the kitchen and send Rose here with Ash."

Ashley offered Rosemary a teary eyed look but also tried to be strong, "I understand mommy." she looked at Sage curiously and blushed a little as she was checked over.

Ash took a deep breath preparing for the shot and tried her best to relax her arm, "Ow!" she squeaked loudly as she held back tears. 

Ashley suckled the paci calming down and smiled at Sage, "Always grandma." she said going over to her, getting in her lap and hugging her.

In the kitchen Judy was sitting down on the chair with her top down breastfeeding Sam, "You're the best ever." she kissed her head.

Sammy did not waste any time. She latched on and started to drink. She blush not matter what they say, Sammy new diet was going to be basically babyfood and breast milk. She could not deny her messy diapers burns and hurt her stomach. She hugged on to Judy as she drank. When she was full she let go and let out a burp.

”Mommy can I still have solid food ever so often? Are you going make my baby…. I mean puréed food or buy it?” She asked wondering if she would get a choice or is Judy just going to pick the flavor to make sure Sammy had a balanced diet. “Also can we look at puppies today?” She asked hopefully.

”That my grand baby. You took that better than your little sister but I had to give hers on her bottom due to her size.” Sage said. She tickled her. “So are you a good big sister?”  She asked.

”Mom, we just moved in together, plus Sammy is sensitive about things like that.” Warned Rosemary. She set Ashley on her lap and infront of her own mom she started to breastfeed Ashley. “So my girl is healthy?” She asked.

”Very healthy. I will try to swing by next week just to see them. I got to go to work at the hospital.” Sage said. 

Rosemary nodded and went back to feeding Ashley. “That was a brave girl.” Said Rosemary.  She removed Ashley and started to pat her back.

Judy looked down lovingly at Sam, "I'll be making it because I want you to have the best tasting food that you can and while I will buy some from the store that would just be incase of certain situations like if we had a storm," she smiled at the burp, "and you can have some once in a while darling I won't deny you that," she thought for a moment, "I'll talk to Rosemary but I see no problem going down to have a look."

Ashley smiled at Sage. She liked the older woman. She wasn't mean. Ashley laughed as she was being tickled, "I'm going to be the best grandma!" she announced sounding like a proud five year old at best.

Ash lifted an eyebrow, "So you and Judy are dating? I thought something was going on! Have you been on a date together mommy? Are me and Sammy gonna have a babysitter?" she continued to ask curiously only to stop suddenly because of Rosemary's breast was in her mouth.

Ashley suckled peacefully and just focused on her mommy's milk.

Judy opened the door slightly with Sammy on her hip, "Our baby would like to go and look at some pups today," she said, "thank you again Doctor Sage."

Ash burped softly and snuggled up to Rose, "Could we have a look at the cats as well? I wanna see if they have a mainecoon."

“We got the photo shoot, but then sure we can go to the shelter and look. Is Sammy less cranky?” Rosemary asked. She held Ashley at the hip as well. “So a dog for our littlest girl and a cat for our biggest. Sounds like we are going to have a lot of animal. You know, if we get the pets, you are in charge of feeding it.” Said Rosemary, and she buckled Ashley and Sammy into their car seats.  Rosemary programmed the GPS to the location of the photo shoot. 

Sammy looked around and saw fang, and she remembered. “Mommy the movers.” Said Sammy.

”No worries, my neighbor will let them in and put the stuff in the right rooms. Then tomorrow both of your nurseries will be painted. If my lovely Judy wants her room painted, she can just call them and ask.” Said Rosemary, rubbing Judy leg.

”Mommy are you dating Aunt Rose” Sammy asked holding Fang. She did not know how she felt about it. Was that why they kept saying Sammy was the little sister. Sammy liked Rosemary but did not know how she felt about sharing Judy.

They arrived at the spot and two assistants came over and picked both girls up and changed them into cut animal outfits. Ashley was an otter and Sammy was a red panda. Sammy waddled to Judy for safety. She did not know anyone here.

"Best day ever, do you agree Judy?" asked Rosemary holding Ashley's hand. "I hope they let them keep the outfits. This could be their Halloween costume for the costume party." asked Rosemary.  She waited with the others for the director.

Judy bounced Sam on her hip, "That's great! I'm so excited to see our babies in front of the camera and yes! Sammy has had some and has settled down now, haven't you sweetheart?" she tickled Sam's side a little.

Judy smiled, "We'll need to make sure that the dog and cat are able to get along."

Ashley looked up at Rosemary, "I'll make sure to take care of mine! It'll be hard to carry though cause it could be as big as me." 

Judy smiled at Rosemary and wondered if she should kiss her or not as she felt her hand on her leg only to look at Sam, "We're taking it slow, darling." she decided to kiss Rose on the cheek for now.

Ashley held Rosemary's hand with her own paw covered one. It was weird being in a studio that her parents didn't own. 

Judy placed her hand on Sam's back and rubbed circles soothingly, "I do! They are just so adorable! I love it! These costumes are so amazing."

Ashley seeing how nervous Sam was took her hand, "It'll be okay," she said, "just follow my lead." she smiled wanting to encourage Sam, "We can howl again if you like?" she added howling softly to Sammy.

“Okay, girls come with me.” Said a kind young man. He went and took both of their hands and lead them to the green screen. “Okay Miss Otter hold this side of the sigh and miss panda hold this side. Then I want you to hold it over your head. Panda stand on the stool so you are the same height” he said. The sign read Forest Cafe. “Now smile big.” He said.

Sammy did as told. The man took a few pictures and then gave them a new sigh that said desert then open. After that he asked Sammy to go back to Judy for a bit.

”Okay, my little otter. I want you lay on top of this yoga ball.” He said. It was bright pink yoga ball. He took a few shots before making her hold a large fish plushie in her arms. She had her go back to Rosemary.

”Okay my little panda your turn.” He said.

Sammy waddled to the greeen screen and held a large prop of baby powder almost as big as her. Then he made her hold a trained parrot on her arm. Finally she held a closed sign. 

“Great jobs girls. You can keep the outfits.” He said as he led Sammy back to Judy. “Here you go the checks for both of them. If you want to do more modeling with them. I would love to have them as my main models.” He said. “I am Mark Grimm by the way.” Mark said.

”Mommy can I get back in my regular clothes.” Sammy asked having her paw hold Judy’s fingers.

”Can we get copies of the photos? I know a few companies that would love these girls by the way. So anytime we will come to you.” Said Rosemary. “Do you want to go back to your regular clothes?” She asked Ashley.

Ashley could tell that the man was kind. His voice sounded so nice and he didn't look scary at all.

Ash did as she was told and held up the signs p like Mark had told her to do. She watched as Sam went back over to Judy and glanced at Rosemary. Seeing her mommy Ash relaxed.

Ashley laid on the yoga ball easily and stuck her tongue out for one of the shots just so it would be more playful. 

Ash held the fish plushie in her arms and rested her cheek against it. 

Judy held and hugged Sam as Ash did her shoot and kissed her repeatedly, "You were brilliant sweetie, mommy is so proud of you." she placed Sam back down when it was time for her to go back out, "They are so cute!" it was difficult not to gush over their babies.

Ash returned to Rosemary and cuddled her side.

Judy smiled at Mark once it was all over and put the check in her purse, "You were great with them it was nice to meet you and I'm sure Sammy would be up for it again."

She looked at Sam, "Of course you can get changed! Let's get my fluffy red panda back in her overalls." she went over to the changing room and started to redress Sam.

Ashley looked at Rosemary and shook her head with a grin, "I'm good like this mommy! I like being an otter!" she giggled softly.

Judy returned holding Sam's hand, "I think it's time to take a look at some pets for our little ones."

Judy made sure the girls were buckled in properly before they drove off to the animal rescue centre.

A receptionist sat at the desk, "Hello! How may I help you?"

Judy smiled, "Our little ones are looking for a dog and a cat." 

The receptionist smiled brightly and cooed at the two girls, "Well dogs are on the right and cats are on the left," she said with a grin, "there's helpers inside that you can too if you need anymore help."

• Like 1

Rosemary giggled as Judy buckle her little otter into her car seat. “You are just the cutest otter around.” Said Rosemary. She got in driver seat and drove to the animal shelter. “So which dog and cat get along?” She asked.

”if you get them as puppy and kittens they will be but we do have some dogs and a few adult mainecoons and mainecoons kittens.” Said The worker who led Rosemary and Ash to the cat area. “Cutie onesie what are you?” He asked.

Sammy heard this and followed Judy to the dog area. She giggled as she looked at the dogs. She smiled as she look at the tiny puppies. “I want a big dog. Like big or bigger than me. He or she has to like cats” She said firmly. 

“I think I have a few will be bigger but one two that like cats.” She said. She opened the door to two dogs that reached Sammy’s shoulder. “This one is Great Pyrenees German Shepherd Mix.” She said point to a dark brown one with a Shepard face. It looked like an Oversized German shepherd. “Mom, if you want a guard dog that is still playful this is what you would want. They are high energy dogs that do get the zoomies.” She said. “His name is Tank but you can change his name. He is six months old so still a puppy. He will be bigger than your girl once he is fully grown.” 

“This one is a Husky and Saint Bernard mix. She is four months and just as big as Tank. She is will believe to be in the 200lb range. She is sweet and has relaxed energy once he gets out of the puppy stage. She does have a deep bark to scare away stranger but he does drool a little. Her name is Alpha.” She said. Alpha was a black and brown dog with long fur and ice blue eyes.

Sammy was giggling as both puppies were licked ever inch of her. “I like both.” She said. She stared at them. “Mommy which one do you like the best?” She asked looking up.

Ash giggled softly at being the cutest otter around comment and was excitedly bouncing as they waited, "I'm an otter!" she said with a grin as she went in with Rosemary to the left side where the cats were.

Judy looked at the two big dogs and listened to the worker. She saw how the two dogs were licking Sam. They both looked sweet and sounded good to her and while she did prefer Tank she did like Alpha and knowing that he was relaxed, "It's difficult they both sound good," she scratched the top of Tanks ear, "one of our reasons to get a dog is also so it could guard our house," she looked at Sam, "how about we have a think and talk with Rose and Ash about which one? We can see if they chose a cat?" she suggested wondering if it would be possible to have two dogs instead of one? It might be a good idea and Rose's place was big.

Ashley held Rosemary's hand as they went into a room where a couple of kittens were playing. 

"They are so cute!" 

Ashley went over to a few and petted them. A maine/norwegian forest that had a dark tabby coat came up behind Rosemary and started to purr loudly like a car. He was just above her knee in height.

"Zero!" said a worker, "I'm sorry ma'am he tends to break in here to be with the kittens," he shook his head, "he's very protective come here Zero." the worker called but Zero had simply rolled onto his back in front of Rosemary displaying his fluffy tum.

Ashley was giggling loudly at the scene in front of her and went over to them. Zero sniffed Ash's hand and licked it gently, "How old is he?"

The worker shook his head, "Five years old but I did hear that you wanted a cat that would get along with dogs and this one does but he's also very hyper aware," he said, "if he feels like something is wrong he's quick to react it's why he's here," he shook his head, "he bit a woman who was trying cause harm to her girlfriend, his owner, sadly  kept the girlfriend and got rid of Zero."

A ginger kitten had curled up besides Zero who was now grooming it, "that's McCavity she loves Zero and probably one of the reasons we won't adopt them out unless they are together."

Ashley looked up at Rosemary, "Mommy...." she wanted both of them.

Rosemary looked at the kitten and the older cat. They are very cute. It is hard to decided. ‘Ash wants two of them. I think it will be okay. Maybe let Sammy have a second dog. They can be outside during the day but I have plenty of space and room for four pets. But they have to use the money from modeling jobs to pay for food and vet bills.’ She texted Judy.

Rosemary looked at both cat that were purring in Ash’s arm. “Okay mommy will allow two car but that means Sammy get two dogs and that also means you still have to feed and water your cats.” Said Rosemary. “You also need to cover the bills which you can do with your modeling job if you want to do more of that.” Said Rosemary scratching both behind the ears.

”I can not decided I want both. They are sweet boys.” Said Sammy.

”Alpha is a girl.” Said the worker. “Matter of fact the reason I have them two in the same kennel is Alpha loves Tank.” She said. “Tank had a home but the owner did not like him sleeping in the bed and if he did not sleep in the bed, he makes a high pitch howl.” Said the worker

Tank knocked Sammy down by licking her. She was not hurt and she was giggling as alpha just laid on her lap. She let out a sigh before rolling to her side for belly rubs. “Mommy please. Can I have both. Tank can sleep in the crib with me. It is big enough, plus I can not get out if he is on top of me.” She said. “We can use the check I got today for them and their food.” She whined. “Can I change Alpha name to Aura?” She asked the worker. The worker nodded. “Sure.”

Judy grinned at the text and typed back, 'That saves us from having to choose! Sammy will be so happy to hear about this!' she put her phone away and knelt down in front of Sam.

"I have great news! Ash is going to get two cats which means you can get both these lovely pups! I would hate to separate these two giving how close they are!" she rubbed Aura's stomach as Tank laid on Sam. 

Ashley looked up at Rosemary with a big huge smile, "Thank you so much Mommy!" she hugged her tightly, "Your the best!"

The worker got a leash for Zero, "You'll be able to walk him because he's older and is used to it but she'll need to be trained to use a leash so I recommend carrying her for now."

The small ginger kitten jumped onto Ashley's shoulder and sat there comfortably while the worker put a collar and harness around Zero.

Zero continued to purr loudly going inbetween both Rosemary's and Ash's legs. 

Judy had Tank and Aura outside at reception leashed waiting for Rosemary and Ash.

Judy smiled seeing the two, "That's quite a big cat." she looked at Zero surprised by his size.

Ashley giggled, "He broke into the room with kittens! He can open doors!" 

Zero rubbed himself against Sam and the two dogs.

Sammy was so happy she howled. Tank and Aura followed the howl. Aura and Tank got off Sammy and she was covered in hair. “Maybe we can get a wagon so Aura can push around the back yard.” Said Sammy. She hugged Aura who howled again. She looked like she was ready to nap as her tail wagged slowly but she had a smile on her face. Tank on the other hand had the zoomies and was running around the kennel. This caused Sammy to giggle

The worker helped get leads on them. “She could walk Aura, she is an easy dog to walk. Tank will need some training but we do have an obedience  school not far from him that will even pick him up and drop him off everyday. Like school. Alpha… I mean Aura could do it too but she will catch on after week one.” 

“Mommy I want to do another photoshoot so they can go to school. I want them to be smart and well behaved.” Said Sammy. She followed them out. Both dogs reached her shoulder and would easily get bigger than her.

Sammy looked at the cat. “Fluffy kitty.” Said Sammy. She patted Zero head. “Mommy that kitty looks like puss and boots.” She said looking at kitten. “What are their names?” She asked Ash.

”That hyper on is Tank and this one is Aura. They are going to go to school and guard us, plus Aura can pull us in a wagon. She wants to right?” Said Sammy and Aura howled.

Rosemary looked at the dogs. “Could not find any bigger dogs?” She asked

”Nope. Can we go home. I am wet and hungry?” Asked Sammy.

”Sounds good the movers just left. And chicken I put in the slow cooker should be done.” Said Rosemary putting the dogs in the very back of the SUV. As Judy buckled them in. “Does my otter need a change when we get home?” She asked

13B1AF30-2F4F-483F-ABA6-6A072DE319FC.jpeg

5B50C118-0D26-4BE9-B268-BE6D6B0602F0.jpeg

Judy laughed loudly at the howls knowing that this was going to be great for Sam to have along with the rest of the family. The pups were adorable and would help protect everyone, "A wagon is a good idea! We'll definitely get one."

Judy smiled, "I'm proud of you and how your responsible your being," she said, "we'll set up another photo shoot soon so we can get these two trained up."

Hearing about the training Ash smiled, "Can we see if there's training for cats? Some cats are really good with sensing health issues and other stuff." she said looking at Rosemary.

"The big one is called Zero he's really clever and this one is called McCavity but I might rename her," giggled Ash, "I don't know what I should rename her as though," she frowned, "you got any ideas Sammy?" 

Zero continued to purr loudly like a car.

"They are so cool! And so cute! I really like them! And Zero seems to be fond of them as well." 

Judy smiled, "Let's get going then so we can get you changed and both fed."

Ashley smiled as she was buckled in, "Yeah I'm kinda wet mommy."

McCavity was curled up on Ash's lap while Zero decided to flop down on Sam's during the ride home. Zero's entire body reached from Sam lap to Ashley's, almost, with how big he was. 

Ash giggled as she petted Zero's tail. 

Sammy petted Zero. She rubbed his head. “Maybe Tangerine because her bright orange.” Said Sammy. She felt Aura rest her head on the headrest. Aura drool a little.

Once at the house. Rosemary helped unbuckle Sammy and Ash. She took the leashes for the dogs. She led them to the backyard. Rosemary removed the leash and both dogs started to run around the whole backyard. Sammy giggled as she watched this. 

“Okay, my little Otter.” Said Rosemary as she picked up her baby. She let the kittens inside the house and took Ashley to her nursery and went to work outing her in a clean diaper and a tee shirt. “Mommy will wash the costume.” Rosemary ordered food for the animal to be delivered.

Rosemary went into the kitchen and blended some of the chicken with cream of chicken. She did the same for the peas and set mash potatoes. Rosemary started to cut up chicken into tiny pieces for Ashley.  She set Sammy puréed food into bowl. “Lunch is ready” she put Ashley in her highchair.

Sammy was in the backyard running with the dogs before going to Judy. She held her arms up to be changed and put in her highchair. 

Ashley smiled, "That's perfect for her! Your awesome Sammy, thank you!" she scratched Tangerine on the head who yawned loudly in response while Zero licked Sam's hand.

Ash giggled loudly as she watched Sam and the dogs play about together. It looked like fun! She couldn't wait to join them but first she wanted to play with her two cats.

Ash smiled as she was picked up and rested her head against Rosemary's chest as she was taking to the nursery with Zero following behind them and holding Tangerine in his mouth gently carrying her up the stairs when he saw her struggling a little.

Changed into a fresh diaper and shirt Ash followed Rosemary with the two cats following her. 

Zero jumped up on the window sil and sat down looking out at the window and at the garden with a intense gaze.

Ash sat on the floor out of the way in the kitchen as she played with Tangerine, giggling softly.

Judy stayed in the garden to supervise Sam and their two new pups, Tank and Aura. It was adorable watching her run about with them and she could see how much fun all three were having.

Judy smiled and picked Sam, "Let's get you all cleaned," she said going inside, "someone's a soggy little one aren't they." she teased taking her up and into the nursery. 

Judy settled her down on the changing table and unbuttoned the bottom of Sam's overalls allowing the soggy diaper to be free and no longer restrained, "Good thing I'm changing you now." she could feel how swollen the padding had become as she touched the front to see how close it was to leaking.

Judy moved the fabric of the overalls upwards and onto Sammy's tum for better access. Very gently she tickled Sammy's exposed stomach a little before undoing the tapes causing the front of the sodden diaper to thump down loudly on the changing table.

Grabbing a wipe Judy gently and throughly dried Sammy's front before lifting her up by her ankles and grabbing a new wipe to clean and dry her bottom until she was satisfied.

Judy quickly got rid of the used diaper and wipes which she tossed into the nearby bin and grabbed a new diaper that she had gotten at the store a few days ago which had doggy paw prints on the front in pastal colours, pleased with her choice, she lifted Sam's ankles up again and slid the clean padding underneath her and lowered her babygirl gently down, "I have the cutest darling in the world." she sprinkled some baby powder and rubbed it into Sammy's skin gently.

Judy pulled the front of the diaper up and did the tapes with ease but made sure that they were secure and not loose by testing the safeguards. Once done she buttoned the bottom of Sam's overalls and lifted her up onto her hip.

Going into the kitchen Judy softly patted Sam's padded bottom affectionately as she walked over to the highchair and strapped her babygirl in securely, "There you go darling." she kissed Sam's head and went over to Rosemary giving her a gentle kiss on the lips, "Hey," she smiled softly, "I'm guessing this is Sam's one?" 

“Thank you.” Said Sammy. She smiled as she was carried her nursery. She smiled as she saw all of her stuff was in the room it need to be unboxed but her crib and changing table was put in her nursery. “Mommy. Mr. Big” Sammy as she waited to finish being changed. She was glad she was picked up. “Mommy can Tank sleep with me for bed.” Asked Sammy. 

Rosemary accepted the kiss. “Hey babe, yes that is Sammy. That is chicken, peas, and mashed potatoes.” Said Rosemary. Rosemary secured Ashley into her highchair. Rosemary started to feed Ashley. Her food was cut up into small pieces. Rosemary started to feed Ashley her food.

Sammy looked at her food and pouted. She opened her mouth ready to start eat food. Sammy had to admit it was not bad. She felt that it would help her stomach. Sammy adjusted in her highchair. “I had a lot of fun today.” She said. She thought about her current job of reviews numbers and picking clients and how to promote companies. She started to find it boring. She wonder if she just quit.

Rosemary smiled at Ash. She started to tickle her toes. “So how did it feel being a model. Because I know a few companies that would love these sweeties to be the face of their ad.” Said Rosemary as she fed Ashley. “After lunch it will be time to feed your animals then nap time.” Said Rosemary.

Sammy was visible cranky every time nap time is brought up.

Judy could feel her feelings growing for Rosemary and the family they were now building together was helping a lot. Sammy as their loveable babygirl, Ashley their darling toddler, Aura and Tank their two guard dogs who would soon grow up to be big and a lot tougher, Zero and Tangerine their two cats one still a cute but clueless little kitten and the other a large adult male who was a bit to smart for his own good.

Judy picked up Sam's bowl and started to feed her baby,"I'm glad to hear that babygirl! Maybe we can find you some more modelling work? If that's something you'd like to do? Also I thought about it and I'm good with Tank sleeping with you inside your crib." 

Ashley ate her food happily and giggled as Rosemary played with her toes, "It was fun! I liked Mark," she smiled, "I'm good to model again as long as they are good people so I'll trust your judgement on that mommy." 

Judy could see Sam was getting cranky and decided to tickle her a little, "Let's go feed the pups while Ash feeds the kits." she said wiping Sam's face and picking her up.

Tangerine meowed softly and had managed to jump up next to Zero on the window sil.

• Like 1

Sammy could not deny the food even puréed tasted good. She ate all of her food getting some on her face. She blushed as she looked at Ashley who did look like she was Sammy big sister. Sammy started to enjoy the food once she got pass the texture. She giggled and moved her feet as she ate the food. She finished off her food and felt nearly full. Her stomach was not hurting like it normal did after a meal.

“I can do it.” She said as she wanted down. She went to the large bag and grabbed the measuring cup. She gave each dog two cups. She made sure not to spill. Sammy went to the door and opened it. Aura and Tank rushed past her and started to eat their food. Sammy patted both of them and gave both a hug.

Sammy looked at Judy. “Mommy what if I do not want to work in marketing anymore. With everything, it just not for me anymore but feel if I left then those Amazon who were mean, win.” Said Sammy hugging Aura for comfort. She finished her food and gave Sammy a drool filled kiss.

”Sure, I can see if he will work with us again. I think I have a client needing to increase sales of his pull up company. I can see if they would want to use you for the commercial.” Rosemary offered. She wiped Ash’s face clean and helped her down. She opened the bag of kitty food and gave Ash a cup to measure the food to go into the bowls. “Can you show me how much of a big girl you are?” She asked.

• Like 1

Judy watched as Sam poured the food, "That's my girl! Mommy's so proud of you!" she watched as the two pups ran into the kitchen to eat with a smile in her face.

Judy grabbed a washcloth and wiped Sam's face a bit, "Someone had a bit of a mess on her chin." 

Judy was a little surprised by what Sam said, "Well first off if it feels like it's something that isn't for you then it's definitely okay to quit and I would even go as far as say that you should if your not feeling it," she rubbed Sam's back while her other hand rested on Tank's back, "I won't lie Sammy but some will see it as a win," she sighed, "but the ones that do will be on the chopping block and treated harshly for their attitudes," she explained softly, "I'll make sure that whatever win they do feel won't be one at all."

Ashley grinned at that, "That sounds great mommy! I'd definitely be up to doing that! I enjoyed earlier and would like to work a little bit here and there," she said, "I can mommy! I'll show you that I'm a big girl!"

"Zero, Tangerine! Food!" she called out as she poured one scoop for Tangerine because she was still a kitten and four for Zero because he was an adult. 

Zero jumped down gracefully and went over to eat while Tangerine was looking at Rosemary and wiggling her bottom, "Mommy I think she's gonna jump on your shoulder?" 

Tangerine jumped and did land on Rosemary's shoulder before jumping down on the table and then the floor where she went over to eat her food.

“I will tell Rosemary I am putting in my two weeks. I should end it right. I may be a baby at home but I am a professional at work.” She said. She smiled as both dogs finished their food. Sammy let them back outside to potty before bend down to pick up the empty food bowls

As Sammy squat down, her stomach gave a little pressure and she felt the back of her diaper expand, but this time is did not hurt nor have a strong smell. Sammy realized Grandma was right. She focused and wet her diaper as well. She stood up her diaper sagged. “Mommy. I need a change.” She said as she stood up the mess as very mushy but did not burn her skin. 

Rosemary smiled as she watched Ash. “Good job. I am so proud of you. I see Tangerine.” Said Rosemary. She was ready when the cat sued her to go down. “Maybe we should look for cat towers online for them. She seems like a climber.” Said Rosemary. 

Rosemary let the dogs in before she picked up Ash. She hand her hold two pillows as she got a large blanket. She set Ashley in the playpen. “I figure both of you can nap in the playpen.” Said Rosemary. She watched as Zero jumped on the sofa waiting for Ashley to lay down.

Tank jumped the playpen and waited as well. Aura was already laying on the tile floor to stay cool. But her eyes were on Ashley to make sure she is safe.

Sammy let out a yawn as she was picked up. “Why do I need naps?” She asked. She was never this tired before. 

"I'm proud of you Sammy that's very mature of you." she said as she watched her and the two pups carefully, "They should be bigger than Zero in about six months or so," she said looking at the tabby before looking back at Sam and lifting her up, "lets get my darling changed! And you need naps because the days are so long," she said, "a lot of Littles and Inbetweeners get ill later on in life if they don't have naps so your body is currently adjusting to how it should be which means you'll probably start feeling a lot more tired soon enough cause your body is catching up on the sleep it needs."

She laid Sammy down on the changing table and got to work, "This is a lot better and healthier, how's your bottom feeling?" she asked cleaning Sam's backside with ease. Judy grabbed an extra wipe compared to normal because of how soft the mess was compared to normal.

Pleased and seeing nothing but a clean bottom and front Judy disposed of the dirty diaper and wipes.  Judy grabbed a fairy themed diaper and secured onto Sam making sure to use loads of powder beforehand.

Ash giggled a little as Tangerine jumped. It was cute, "Cat towers would be good! Zero likes looking out at the window a lot."

Ashley petted Aura on the head, "The playpen works." she said with a smile.

Tangerine had decided to curl up against Tank. 

Judy returned to the room and settled Sam down in the playpen.

“It does not hurt my tummy as much. I just feel like a baby because my body can not handle solid food well. It felt more mushy than what I am used to.” Said Sammy as she laid on the changing table. She looked at her room. “I like my room. I can not wait until it is painted. Maybe we can see if the can make a doorway to Ashley’s room so we can go over and play together.” Said Sammy as she looked at the way. 

Sammy was nearly asleep as Judy picked her up. She saw the playpen and the make shift bed and started to whine, she understood the need for a nap she just did not like it. She laid on the pillow and Tank jumped in and laid on top of girls feel. Sammy relaxed and was soon asleep.

Rosemary looked at Judy and pulled her in close. “They are the perfect babies in the world. We are so lucky to have them and each other.” Said Rosemary. “I heard on the baby monitor about the doorway. I think I can get them to do that tomorrow.” Said Rosemary as she scratched Aura and she walked by and laid outside of the playpen to make sure they did not try to get out,

”Sammy does not have to do two week notice. But if she wants I can respect that. I will try to see if I can get our jobs to be mostly at home and only have to come in twice a week for meeting and to  manage everything.” Said Judy stroking Judy’s lower hip. “Plus I think of increasing my maid to come twice a week instead of once. With four pets and four people, two of them are babies, it would help us out.” 

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break