LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

"You'll get used to it darling," she reassured, "and I think a door would be great! I'll talk with Rose about it later on."

Judy ignored the whine knowing full well that her babygirl would be out like a light soon enough.

Seeing the two girls asleep melted Judy's heart, "We are," she said softly, "I haven't felt this happy in a long time and that's brilliant, I'm so glad our girls get along so well together," she continued, "maybe we can leave work early Monday and see how Sammy feels about it then? She'd probably be more happy to stay here with Ash and play with the dogs," she said only for Zero to grumble, "and the cats," she glanced at the tabby before looking back at Rose, "I think it makes sense having the maid come in an extra day and trying to work from home if we can," she placed her hand on Rose's cheek, "your so beautiful." she kissed her gently on the lips. 

“So are you. Come on let let them sleep while we go upstairs and watch a movie.” Said Rosemary before kissing her feeling and squeezing her rear. “Maybe we can get a babysitter tomorrow so we can go out for dinner. I know a nice restaurant but it does not allow littles so we can not go with the girls.” Said Rosemary leading the way upstairs.

Rosemary put a movie on in her bedroom and relaxed on the bed with Judy. She enjoyed watching the movie with Judy though they were making out more than watching the movie.

Sammy awoke with Tank moving next to her head and she was sucking on his ear like she did with Fang. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She told up and went over to the fence of the playpen. She felt her diaper and she was only a little wet. Sammy wanted out so she tried to climb over but Aura pushed her back with her paw. “No Aura, I want out.” Sammy said. She tried again but again Aura stopped him.

Tank woke up and decided to help Aura keep Sammy in the playpen. Tank grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her back to the center of the playpen and let go. He blocked her from leaving the playpen. Sammy started giggle. Aura howled to get Rosemary and Judy attention.

Rosemary followed Judy and saw Tabk keeping the girls in the playpen. “Good thing we got the dogs.” Said Rosemary.

Judy smirked as Rosemary squeezed her rear. This was going to be fun and it would be nice to have a break, "That should be okay it would be good to go on a date tomorrow, hopefully Sammy won't fuss to much about it." she took Rosemary's hand as they went up and into the bedroom.

The movie was decent enough but Judy was much more focused on making out with Rosemary. It was getting hot very fast and she definitely knew that she wanted Rosemary to be her girlfriend and even partner in life. They clicked so well together.

Ash woke up and giggled as Aura stopped Sam from exiting and continued to giggle when Tank pulled her back. It was funny and cute, "I don't think you have a chance of escape Sammy."

The howling caused Zero to open an eye and yawn loudly while Tangerine had woken up beforehand and was busy watching Tank and seemed to be mimicking him as she had Sammy's shirt in her mouth.

Judy nodded, "Yeah it was! We really need them to babysit and look after our lovely darlings." she said petting Aura on the head, "Good girl and good boy." she said to the two pups. 

“Mommy, Tank will not it let me out.” Said Sammy as she giggled. She freed herself and Tank went over to Judy and jumped the gate. “Traitor.” Sammy said with a pout, but she thought it was funny. “Tangerine let go please.” She said and was able to get the kitten off her.

”Sammy the playpen is so you can stay in a safe place. That is why we have a gate at the stairs you do not get hurt.” Said Rosemary. She opened the gate of the playpen. “See now you can get out.” Said Rosemary. She gave the puppy’s a treat for doing a good job guards.

”Let’s play outside.” Said Sammy. “Tag you are it.” Said Sammy. She tagged Ash. She ran to the back door. She opened it and rushed outside. She was followed by Tank who seemed to have the same energy as Sammy. Aura walked outside and started to dig near the gate to the pool. 

“Hey no digging. Though we should get the girls some swimsuit and stuff for the pool.” Said Rosemary. “We do need to go to the store so in one hour we are leaving.” Said Rosemary.

Judy chuckled at Tank and Tangerine. It was cute how the kitten was trying to copy the others. 

Judy followed the girls, "Swimsuits are a must! It'll be good to get them some stuff for the pool."

Ashley laughed loudly and chased after Sammy, "Tag!" she said having caught up to her despite the height advantage Ashley did have asthma which meant she couldn't run to much or to fast.

Zero laid down next to Judy and Rosemary while Tangerine was following the pups around trying to copy them.

Sammy played with Tank, Ash, and Tangerine. Aura rather laid down with the parents and watch. Aura was a puppy but she was an old soul and her guarding skills were strong. Sammy played tag for almost a hour before falling to the glass and looking at the clouds. ‘Why did I fight being s baby for so long?” She thought

”Okay dogs, girls and Tangerine inside we got to go to the store. Maybe we will hit McDonalds on the way home.” Said Rosemary.

“McDonald’s!” Cheered Sammy as she got up and ran inside. “Can we play in the play area?” She asked. It was easily big enough for inbetweener. Sammy wondered what she could eat from there with her new diet but she did not care.

Sammy helped get the dogs into the kennels so they do not make a mess inside. She gave each of them a treat. “Okay ready.” Said Sammy,

Rosemary picked up both girls and carried them to the SUV. She buckled them in. “Judy I learned today Sammy car seat can become a little carrier.” Said Rosemary as she got into the passenger seat lets her drive to the store. “You good Ash?” She asked.

• Like 1

Ash was exhausted after the hour and leaned against the tree while Sam laid on the grass. It was fun playing tag but her chest did hurt a bit.

Ashley got up as they were called but walked rather than ran like Sam had. She could see Tangerine following Tank about. It was cute seeing her trying to copy the pup. They both had a lot of energy. 

Ash petted Tangerine on the head and wiped her paws of any dirt while Zero got up and started to wash the orange kitten. 

Ash watched as Tangerine got through the cage bars and snuggled up to Tank and Aura while Zero laid down next to the cage going back to sleep.

Judy had enjoyed watching everyone run about. It was sweet and made it feel more like a home. It truly did feel like they were all one big family, "I see no problem with you guys going into the play area," she smiled, "and that's brilliant! It'll be good to use if she falls asleep in the car and we don't want to wake her up."

In her carseat Ashley looked at Rosemary and nodded, "My asthma is playing up but it's okay."

Judy frowned a little as she drove, "You don't have a asthma pump, do you?" she asked.

Ash shook her head, "My parents would just throw it in the bin whenever I had one so I've been managing without."

“That is not okay.” She pressed a button. “Call mom.” She said. Soon Sage was over the car speaker. “Hey mom, Ash has asthma. Can you get her an inhaler?” She asked. 

“Yes, it is ordered you can get it at the store soon.” She said before ending the call. “You need to tell mommy about this stuff baby.” Rosemary said. She smiled as she looked back and saw Sammy nodded off. “Do you normall fall asleep in car rides?” She asked.

”Yeah, if I am not the drive I get very sleepy in cars. I am thirsty.” Sammy said shaking her head to stay awake. “I normal wake up as soon as we get there though.” She muttered. Rosemary when through the bag and pulled out a sippy cup and a bottle of water. She had it to Ash. “Give the bottle to your baby sister.” She asked.

Sammy was about to say she was not the baby but she was nearly asleep. She took the bottle and drank until she was out cold and she dropped the bottle.

”that has to be the cutest thing.” She muttered watching it happen. “I will get Ash if you get Sammy.” She said once they parked. 

Sammy was in a daze as she was starting to awake up very slowly.

Ashley frowned, "Sorry mommy I didn't think it was important." she felt bad and started to think about stuff. What other issues did she have? It was difficult to think about it because it meant thinking about what was wrong with her.

Ashley passed the bottle to Sam and started to drink from the sippy.

Judy smiled, "It is she is so adorable and sure!" Judy got Sam but instead of picking her up as she normally would she picked up the carseat, "This works wonderfully!" she took the lead and found a booth for them with a clear view of the play area, "What would everyone like?" she asked ready to go up and order food for her new family.

Rosemary opened the door and smiled as she got Ash in a highchair. She figured Sammy could be fed from her carrier. She petting Sammy head as she started to wake up.  “I will take a Big Mac. Maybe see what they can offer Sammy. You may just have to feed her milk and she can have a small fry. “ said Rosemary.

Sammy awoke and saw she was still in her car seat. She realized she was not in the car and she was going to be fed from her carrier. “I want nuggets.” Said Sammy eagerly. She hoped she could have them. But her new diet may not allow it.

”Someone is awake.” Chuckled Rosemary. “What are you wanting Ash?” She asked as she pulled out a bib for both of them.

Ashley thought for a moment, "A happy meal? I don't mind if it's a burger or chicken nuggets."

Judy nodded and went off to order the food. It didn't take long for the food to be ready.

Judy returned and put the two trays down on the table, "They are currently trying to sort out a menu for Littles and they haven't quite gotten it yet but they are on a verge of a breakthrough apparently so next month you might be able to have nuggets here but for now you'll have to have the Jr fries and my milk, Sammy."

Ash opened her happy meal and saw the nuggets, "Could Sam have one of mine? It's only one?"

Judy thought for a moment, "One should be okay I think, do you want your milk first or after darling?" she asked Sam.

“That is very nice of you. You are sweet to you baby sister.” Said Rosemary. She looked and picked the smaller nugget for Sammy, who look like she was on the verge of tears. “It is okay, sweetheart there is no reason to cry,” she said as she gave Sammy the nugget.

Sammy, what at the breaking point, being in a carrier while Ashley was in a highchair. Now she is here she can not even have nuggets. She was so grateful to Ashley as she took the nugget and ate it slowing to savor it and to make sure it did not hurt her tummy. She held out her arms and Rosemary got the idea. She unbuckled Sammy and gave her to Judy as she got a towel from the diaper bag so they could have privacy, 

“There you go. If you are good maybe we will get both of you ice cream cones when we leave.” Said Rosemary befor she started to eat her food.

Sammy was not listening as she was focused on nursing. She enjoyed it and was glad Judy started it. She was soon full and let go, a signal to let her up and be burped. “Fries?” She asked looking at the four fries she got. She clung to Jusy as she did not want to go back in the carrier.

Ashley smiled softly happy that she could share with Sammy. She knew this was hard on her baby sister because she didn't want to be the baby but someone had to be.

Judy started to breastfeed Sammy making sure to cover herself so her baby didn't have anyone looking at her. She knew how shy and cranky her babygirl could get.

Ashley hoped that they would get ice cream! It was a hot summer day. 

Judy patted Sam's back and waited for her to burp before setting her down on her knee, "Here you go baby." she fed her a fry.

Ash finished her food and glanced around curiously.

Sammy burped and buried her head into Judy’s shoulder. She ate her four fries before she saw Ashley looking at the play area. “Can we go play?” She asked, knowing that is what Ashley wanted to do. She kind of did too.

”Okay, stay where we can see you. Ashley made sure Sammy stays safe. It is a bigger for her than it is for you.” Said  Rosemary. She smiled as she checked Ashley first. “Just a little wet.” Said Rosemary. “Hold your sister’s hand until you get in the play area,” said Rosemary.

Sammy went to Ashley and took her hand. “Thank you for sharing. Mommy can you see if I can get a toy?” She asked. She followed Ashley to the play area and sat down to remove her shoes. She had trouble but got them off. She giggled as she went into the play area.

”They are so good to each other. I wish we can give Sammy more options. Maybe we need to just bring our own food for her if we go get fast food. Most restaurants will get their food ready for little puréed diet.” Said Rosemary siting next to Judy and rubbing her head. “I wish we could have got them to be our years ago. All that stress and abuse would never have happen.”

• Like 1

Judy ruffled Sam's hair and let her down. It was so cute seeing Sam holding Ash's hand. It made her heart flutter, "I'll see if we can get a toy for you darling." she reassured Sam. It shouldn't be difficult and easy enough to do. 

Ashley looked at Rosemary and nodded, "Don’t worry mommy! I'll keep an eye on Sammy!" she smiled and held Sam's hand, "No problem! I'm happy to share I wouldn't be a good sister if I didn't."

She led Sam over to the play area and got her shoes off easily and waited for Sam. 

She followed Sam into the playarea. It was a bit small for her but she could still run around and play with ease. 

Judy moved closer to Rose and cuddled into her, her hand resting on Rosemary's hip, "They are and Ash is such a good big sister to Sammy, they bring out the best in each other and so do I," she said, "neither of them should have been alone for so long but at least now they have us," she kissed Rosemary lightly, "I think bringing something along as a backup makes sense for Sammy maybe I'll try experimenting at home with spices for her so she can have something that tastes similar to a burger."

“That would work. Poor thing was about to have a break down. I am sure she would have if Ash did not give her a nugget.” Said Rosemary. She kissed Judy. She watched with her as the girls played.

Sammy giggled as she play in the ball pit with Ash. She was having fun even if she just got a nugget and a few fries. She was having fun and started to see Ash as a big sister. 

After twenty minutes Sammy was going back up to slide when she saw a inbetweener like Ash in overalls and what looked like a pull up. He was picking on her and demanding her to move out of his way.

”Hey you can not talk to her like that.” Sammy snarled getting out of baby mode to defend Ash. The boy look at her. “Shut up baby.” He said and he pushed her hard enough for the mess to rip and she fell out the side and land in the ball pit.

Sammy wanted to cuss him out and fight him but she had a better idea that would just get him introuble. Sammy let the tears come and thought about all of the baby stuff and started to bawl her eyes out. She cried so loudly that she knew her mommies would hear her. It did look scary from a visitor view point but Sammy used to love to rock climb.  She just keep crying until she would be picked up by one of her moms.

”Oh hell no.” Snarled Rosemary. “You check on Sammy. I am getting the owner. If I have to I will sue his mom so hard.” Said Rosemary seeing red. “That boy is died.” She muttered trying to keep her cool.

Judy nodded in agreement, "I'm so happy that she did it really made Sam happy." she enjoyed watching the girls play and having a fun time together.

Ashley couldn't remember the last time she had so much fun! She was giggling loudly and loved playing with Sam. Her chest felt a bit strained but it was okay and as long as she took a break in a bit it wouldn't be an issue.

Ash was watching Sam and giggled as she went down the slide only to feel someone throw a ball, hard, at her head, "What was that for?" 

The boy pushed Ash, "Gonna cry? Get out my way." 

Seeing the boy push Sam and Sam falling, "Sammy!" she screamed as she tried to get down but the boy was blocking her and laughing. 

Ash angrily punched the boy and had managed to get past him until he tackled her onto the ground and was now on top of her, her face hitting the soft mat.

Judy had jumped up and run straight to Sam picking her up instantly, "Babygirl! My poor babygirl! Mommy's here! I've got you!" she held Sam tightly and close but where was that boy and Ash. She looked up in time to see the boy tackling Ash to the floor.

Judy was furious, "Get off her! You brat!" she screamed as her grip on Sam tightened considerably. There wasn't a way for Amazons to get up to that level because of how the playarea was built. 

An Inbetweener worker with Amazon strength had heard the scream and crying, "Sorry I was on my lunch break," he said, "hey!" he yelled seeing the problem and quickly went up and got the boy.

The Inbetweener held the boy firmly and got a good look at Ash, "We need a medic!" he shouted as he got the boy down a Amazon worker held him tightly.

The boy had a bloody nose.

The inbetweener brought Ash down next, "She's breathing heavily? Does she have asthma?" he asked, "I think her foot is twisted?" he looked at Sam, "A medic is on the way hun for you and for your sister everything will be okay."

• Thanks 1

Rosemary was talking to the manager and he called the police to figure out where the guardian of the inbetweener. She was furious. Suddenly a woman, with her face in her phone exited the bathroom. “What the hell are you doing to my Thomas.” She asked in a snarky voice.

Rosemary had to use all of her willpower not to bitch slap her. “Your Thomas just beat up my daughter and pushed my stepdaughter off the slide. Mind you, my daughter is currently having an asthma attack and my stepdaughter is a little wjo he pushed by breaking the mesh. So he pushed hard.” Roared Rosemary. As Sammy was still bawling her eyes out.

”How is that my problem?” She asked.

”it took the owner and three workers to hold Rosemary back. She was ready for blood. Thankfully that is when the medics arrived.

The senior medic saw what was happening. “Get the oxygen and the spare inhaler from the truck.” He ordered. He checked her vital add as the inhaler was given to him. He administered the proper doses before putting on the oxygen mask. One of the female looked her over. “There will be some bruising and a sore ankle but no broke bones I think.”

The female medic went to Sammy who had stopped crying and was sniffing. She held Sammy and checked her out. She has a twisted ankle but it should heal with a day or two of rest. So no walking or standing for her for a day.” She said. She checked her over. “She is soaked. But I think she will be okay. Do you want to go back to your mom?” She asked. Sammy nodded and clung to Judy. 

“Ash, mommy. We need to see Ash.” She whispered in Judy’s ear. She did not care about her diaper at all.

The police arrived and started to review the cameras and talking to the customers and employees. Thankfully both the inbetween and the guardian were having charges pressed on them. 

Rosemary went over to her daughter and held her close. The medic checked her vitals. “She is back to normal, keep the inhaler and make sure she gets rest.” She said.

”We are about to go home.” Said Rosemary not caring about the shopping she can have it delivered if need be. She held Ash at her hip. “Let’s get Sammy in her carrier she will need it for the next day.” Said Rosemary.

The owner came by and offer his apologies and gave them one year of free ice cream and a two hundred dollar gift card to McDonalds.

“ice cream.” Asked Sammy with a sniff. Her ankle may not be broke but it hurt.

The Inbetweener worker simply glared at the woman, "Your brat hurt both these girls which is why he's being restrained." he sneered in absolute anger.

Judy found it hard to think but she knew that she needed to hold back her emotions because both of their babies were hurt and Rosemary was enraged. She needed to remain calm or as calm as she could giving that Sammy was crying her eyes out and Ashley was having a asthma attack.

Judy looked at Rosemary and saw that four people were holding her back. It was a relief when medical help arrived and everyone's focused shifted to the girls.

Judy held Rosemary's hand tightly as their babies were checked over by the medics and instantly held Sam close to her and kissed her on her head, "Thank you." she said to the medic as she held back tears. 

Judy took Sam over to Ash.

Ashley was breathing heavily and trembling her skin had turned a sickly pale to the point that she looked like a ghost. The attack was rough and it showed.  Ash took a deep breath each and everytime she was told to do so.

It took ten minutes for Ash to stop shaking and start breathing normally again. Her diaper was just as soaked as Sam's at this point.

Ashley laid limp against Rosemary. An attack always left her feeling weak.

Judy placed Sam in the carrier, "Mommy will get her baby ice cream and I'll change you when you get home darling." she kissed her on the head and quickly got an ice cream for both the girls, "My brave baby." she kissed Sam and passed her the ice cream that was in a small container and took the lead.

She looked at Rosemary and kissed her softly on the cheek as she got Sam in the car and got into the drivers seat, "I also got this for Ash but it might be best to wait a bit? I don't want the coldness of it to set off another attack." she said softly handing Rose the pot of ice cream. 

Ashley was quiet and almost unmoving but she did look up and offer a pained smile.

• Like 1

“I will keep an eye on her mommy.” Said Sammy. She saw her ice cream was in the container and she wanted it but she knew she could not get it until they were home. She squirmed in her carseat that was also her carrier. She held Ashley’s hand. She could feel the clamminess but felt she was getting warm and getting some color.  “Mommy maybe she need another hit of the inhaler?” Sammy asked. She never dealt with asthma before but she knew she could take an another puff or two to get her air back. 

Rosemary went back and held the inhaler nearAshley mouth and make her take a deep breath and hold it for ten second before releasing. “I think you need a steroid inhaler.” Said Rosemary. She texted her mom. She got a reply that she was on her way and she will bring stuff to help Ashley. 

Sure enough when they got home. Sage was there. She rushed to Ashley and helped her out. She set Ashley in a highchair and got a steroid inhaler and made her take a hit before getting a nebulizer machine. She set it up and got it started. “This will open her airways and she should recover. I want her to take the steroid inhaler once a day in the morning and if she still having trouble use the nebulizer in the evening“ She looked around. “Now wear is my other grand baby.” She asked

Sammy squirmed in her carrier. “I want out, mommy.” She whined. She wanted her ice cream and to go to bed. She was getting very cranky.

Sage looked at her ankle. She got an ice back and wrapped it around. “She need to keep this on for ten minutes. Then she need to go to bed. Once she done with her breathing treatment she should go to bed too.” Said Sage tickling Sammy.

”Now what happen?” Asked Sage as she watched Ashley to make sure she was okay.

Judy smiled, "Thank you babygirl." she was happy that Sam was thinking about Ash. It was a scare for everyone.

Ash could feel Sam's hand in her own and squeezed gently. She didn't mean to scare her or anyone with her attack. 

Judy offered a worried and concerned look as she glanced back at Ash, "That's a good idea...."

She saw Rosemary getting the inhaler and help Ash to breath a bit more easier. It was upsetting to see and she couldn't even begin to imagine how many asthma attacks Ashley might of had before becoming Rosemary's baby. How was she even alive? 

Ashley took a deep breath and looked at Rosemary with a tearful gaze. It was still to difficult to talk right now.

Judy was relieved to be back home. She parked the car and picked Sam up in her carrier. She watched as Sage took Ashley and followed her into the kitchen holding Rosemary's hand.

She looked at Sam, "Okay but don't move around to much your ankle is bad." she took Sam out of the carrier and held her gently. She gave Sam a bit of ice cream, careful to feed her slowly.

Ashley whimpered softly as Sage took her and breathed in deeply whenever Sage told her to do so. The colour was returning to her skin and she was starting to look better.

Judy sighed, "They were playing together in the playarea," she said, "a boy, an inbetweener pushed Sam and she fell through the mesh and," she took a deep breath, "and we're lucky that Sammy only got a bad ankle," she took another breath, "Ash broke the boy's nose for pushing Sam and then he tackled her to the ground she landed face first on the mat," she could feel her voice shake, "I realise we're very lucky and that things could be much more worse."

Zero had walked into the kitchen and let out a soft meow before jumping up into Rosemary's lap.

Sammy whined as the ice pack was put on. “Grandma fix ankle.” Sammy whined loudly. She soon did not care about her ankle as she got to lick her ice cream. “Sis going to be okay?” Sammy asked with a yawn. She finished her ice cream and the timer went off for her ankle. “Sleepy.” She said.

Sage chuckled at her antics. “It does not work that at after the treatment and a good night sleep she will be much better.” Said Sage. She was rubbing Judy’s back treating her like she was her own. “They are lucky because they have you. I think I will take the spare guest room for the night, just in case.” Sage removed the mask once the treatment was done. “Now your mommy should get you to bed,” 

Rosemary came back from letting the animals out and back in. She saw Tank was ready for Sammy to be put into her crib so he could join her and Aura to her spot in between both girl’s bedroom to be the alarm for either of them.

She went to Ashley. “Yeah, I think your ice cream can wait until tomorrow.” Said Rosemary as she picked up her soggy girl. She carried her to her changing table and secure her before grabbing a thicker night diaper with stars on it. She opened her old one up and started to wipe her clean before lifting her leg and wiping them powdering her rear well. She set her on the thick night diaper and secured it.

Rosemary set Ash into her crib and saw Tangerine was waiting for her purring loudly. She curled next to Ashley and was asleep. She waited for Judy to put Sammy away before she sat with her and had a good cry about the girls.

Sammy was pleased that Tank laid on her but avoided her bad ankle. Sammy grabbed Fang and was soon asleep holding both her favorite animals. In the middle of the night she spiked herself and did not notice or care. She just kept sleeping.

Judy wished she could just kiss the two girls and make their injuries heal away in an instant. This was incredibly painful for them to go through, "Yeah she'll be okay baby," said Judy with a tough smile on her face, "such a good girl." she said only to chuckle a little, "Thank you so much for today Sage." she hugged her, then she very softly kissed the top of Ash's forehead and give Rosemary a quick kiss. 

Judy took Sam to the nursery and went straight to the changing table, "Mommy loves you so much," she said as she changed Sam, "your such a brave girl today and she's so proud of you." she was careful with Sam's ankle and made sure to change her as gently as she could. Judy grabbed some rash cream and applied it over Sam's front and bottom as a precaution before securing her in a night time diaper. 

Judy grabbed a nightdress for Sam. It wouldn't require touching her foot to get it on. Pleased with everything she tucked Sam in and kissed her once more, "Sweet dreams babygirl."

Ashley held onto Rosemary a bit more strongly than she had before. Her body was still weak and obviously exhausted by how she leaned into her mommy putting all her weight onto her.

On the changing table Ash had falling asleep straight away out of tiredness and exhaustion of what happened.

Zero was resting next to Aura.

With the girls asleep Judy pulled Rosemary into a tight embrace and cried with her. At some point Zero had entered the room and laid down near the two Amazons. 

In the morning Ash woke up a bit earlier than normal and could feel her chest was tight but that she could breath. She sat up and frowned. Her diaper was messy. 

Ash coughed softly. 

Tangerine opened her eyes and stretched then started to meow and purr causing Ash to giggle as she petted the orange tabby. 

Zero who had stayed with both Judy and Rosemary started to meow himself upon hearing Tangerine's own and Ash's giggle.

Sammy awoke in the morning. She tried to get up but Tank would not let her. “Tank move.” She giggled she squirmed and realized she was messy but it did not bother her. The new diet work well. Tank refused and just locked her face before letting out a bark.

Sammy tried to move but Tank had her pin. He was keeping her there until one of the mommies got there. He sniffed her sore ankle and licked it. 

Aura let out a bowl as she heard Tank, Ash, and Sammy are up. She was a good alarm system. She laid on the floor her tail hitting the floor as she wagged it.

Rosemary woke up to giggling and coughing. She turned to see Judy was in her bed and she was awake. “Our girls are up.” Said Rosemary. She got up and stretched before she went to Ashl with the two inhalers her mom got for Ash. 

“Morning baby. Sit up for me.” Said Rosemary as she gave her both inhalers. She did it for her since she doubted she has used it before. “I think the breathing treatment helped. I think we will do that for the rest of the week.” Said Rosemary.

Rosemary picked up Ashley and went to her changing table and changed Ashley messy diaper. She was careful and she was worried about her baby. “How do you feel?” She asked as she wiped the rest of the poop off her and slid a fresh diaper under her. She powdered her well and taped it closed. She figured she would get her dressed for daycare after breakfast. 

Rosemary picked up Ash and carried her to her highchair and fixed Ash a bowl of lucky charms. She gave her a sippy cup of juice. “Mommy will give you her milk after breakfast maybe for lunch if you are full.” She said as she fixed Sammy’s sugar and cinnamon coated cereal mush. She set it on Sammy’s tray so Judy knew it was for her.

Judy smiled and kissed Rosemary on the lips, "I hope our girls are better today and don't plan on scaring us." she teased and joked. There was some nervousness from yesterday still there but having a cry and snuggling with Rosemary made everything easier.

Judy laughed as she saw Tank, "Such a good boy! We can't have Sammy getting up without her mommy can we!" she scratched his head, "Morning babygirl! How are you feeling today?" she asked lifting her up and could see how messy she was, "Let's get you cleaned up and then we'll get some breakfast in your tummy." she blew a raspberry on her neck before laying her down on the table.

Judy continued to be careful with Sam as she moved her about to clean up her mess. She wiped her bottom and tossed the used diaper and wipes away before placing a clean diaper underneath that featured cute cartoon animals on it.

Judy powdered Sam up and secured the diaper, happy, she picked her, "Breakfast first and then we'll get you dressed."

Ashley smiled upon seeing Rosemary and nodded as she sat up straight for her. She took a deep breath of each inhaler and held onto Rosemary's arm as she did so.

Ash nodded her head about the treatment remaining quiet for now as she rested herself against Rose. On the changing table she could see her mommy was worried, "I've had worse," she said wondering if she should of said that at all, "I feel better then yesterday," she paused, "I'm sorry for what happened I didn't mean to scare you," she said feeling bad, "my chest still feels weak but it's okay," she offered Rosemary a smile, "thank you for taking care of me mommy, I love you." she wrapped her arms around Rose and kissed her on the cheek as she was carried to the kitchen.

Ash ate her breakfast a bit more slowly than normal.

Judy soon entered with Sam and placed her little one down to have her breakfast while she went straight to the coffee maker.

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break