LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

Judy smiled, "Thank you Rose." 

The nursery was amazing to see and she couldn't help feeling a little sad. Her friend really wanted someone to look after and take care of. Why hadn't she adopted a Little yet unless she had eyes set on Sam? But so did everyone at the office in one way or another.

"I'm very proud of your choice I do believe that's the smart and most grown up one to go for," she replied as she undid the diaper and started to wipe her clean, "yes sweetheart we can go home and I've got something I've been meaning to give you but it's at the house I wasn't so sure at first but we don't want you having a wet thumb and while I'm sure Fang is more than happy for you to nibble on his ear I think a paci from time to time will help." she added softly as she rubbed the baby powder into Sam's skin.

Securing the diaper Judy picked Sam up once she was sure everything was good and cradled her, "Mommy will be there darling and if anyone dares to say anything at all about you they'll find themselves in a world of trouble." she kissed her head and went down to Rose was.

"Sammy is feeling tired and it's been a long day," said Judy, "we'll be at the office at 6.30 am tomorrow," she said to Rose, "give Auntie Rosemary a tiny hug darling." she cooed softly placing Sam near Rose to hug.

Sammy looked up as  Judy changed her. “Really, I am making the big girl decision by using my diaper?” She asked as her ankles were lifted. Sammy looked at Fang and noticed how his ear looked. She blushed as the baby powder felt good and smelled good. She did feel better once the diapered was closed.

Sammy held on to Judy and Fang. She thought about it. I do not know about a pacifier but I can try it.” Said Sammy as she was carried downstairs. She hugged Rose. Sammy felt Rosemary kiss the top of her head. “See you at work boss.” Said Sammy before she yawned.

Sammy leaned into Judy. She was barely awake as she was placed in her car seat. After ten minutes, Sammy was passed out. She was sucking on his ear again. Sammy was out cold.

Rosemary called Ashley and set up a meeting up at a coffee shop so she could sign the paperwork. She looked at Ashley and was pleased how cute she was. Not knowing Ashley already wore protection. 

"You are because its what's best for you despite the fact that you feel embarrassed your choosing to go back to diapers is very mature because it shows that your health is your top priority and you aren't going to allow this to become a set back at all." she explained despite having ulterior motives. 

Judy drove back home and found it difficult focusing on the road because of how cute Sam was. Once back in the house she carried Sam in and changed her into a simple nightdress, light blue, and tucked her into bed. 

Judy gave Sam a soft kiss on the forehead and inserted a paci into her mouth, "Sleep tight baby girl."

Just for safety she put the railings up out of concern before heading to bed herself.

The call had caught Ashley off guard slightly but it wasn't unusual to meet up with someone to get contracts sorted and she was more than happy to be away from the courthouse and the bully type nature that plagued her work office where she often found herself on the receiving end of various threats. It left her with always needing to wear a pull up out of concern and her own anxiety. It had saved her life so many times but she had some close calls where her padding had nearly leaked.

Samantha did not even stir as Judy picked her. She just whined a little wondering why she was moving but was soon back to sleep. When the pacifier entered her mouth. Sammy started to suck on her pacifier without even knowing about it. She did start squirm in her bed so the rails were a must to prevent her from rolling out of bed. 

Sammy had a dream of starting kindergarten. Judy was waving bye as she went to work as Sammy was dropped off at school. Sammy was scared and sad because Judy was gone. The teacher tried to comfort her, but she was having no luck.

Sammy awoke early morning with the morning light hitting her eyes. She whined as she sat up. She felt how soggy diaper was. She moved more and realized she was messy. Sammy also noticed she had a pacifier in her mouth. She removed it. “Judy, I need a change.” Said Sammy. She looked at the rails and knew Judy would be mad if she tried to climb it. She pouted holding Fang. She decided to put the pacifier back into her mouth to see if that would help her calm down.

Meanwhile, Rosemary was at the coffee shop. She had the stuff Judy gave her. She looked Ashley up. She figured Ashley would be perfect as she seem to have trouble at work. Maybe once she is her baby. She would not have yo work and just had to go to the daycare while she worked.

Judy heard Sam on the baby monitor and smiled as she put some scrambled eggs into a bowl with some cut up sausages for breakfast that Sam could have.

Going up and into Sam's room she looked at her baby, "Good morning darling and I can see that you are rather soggy let's get you all clean and ready for breakfast." she lifted Sam up and set her down on the makeshift changing table knowing that she would need to get one for this room soon or move Sam to the nursery.

Judy set to work cleaning Sam and held up two diapers, "Any preference?" she asked one had trees and animals on and the other had the sun and the moon with stars.

Judy powdered Sam up and applied lotion to keep her skin smooth and soft before doing the diaper up, "Time for some grub for my little cub!" she cooed carrying Sam down stairs, "We'll get dressed after breakfast." she settled Sam down on the chair and placed the food she made in front of her to eat along with some juice in a sippy cup.

Ashley entered the coffee shop and her eyes were bloodshot. It was obvious that she had been crying about something. 

She was wearing a ill fitted suit and carrying a briefcase, "Hello," she said, "I'm Ashley..." she was surprised by how tall Rosemary was. She was tall even for an Amazon and Ashley couldn't help but feel more like a Little giving that she was classed as a small inbetweener, "you'll just need to sign these and then we'll be done." said Ashley nervously toying with her hair as she felt her soggy pull up press up against her when she sat down.

Sammy was happy when Judy entered the room. She squirmed and bounced a little ready to get out of the bed. She squirmed as she was set on the makeshift changing table. “I like the other one in the nursery better. It is softer.” She said rubbing her eyes. “Why don’t we move that one in here or move my bed in there.” She said as she felt her diaper open. The smell of what she did in her sleep made Sammy blush.

Sammy looking at the diapers pointed to the animals. She was kind of glad she got a choice. She let Judy clean and powder her up. She giggled at the feel of the powder. 

Sammy was getting used to being carried everywhere in the home. She looked at the food but noticed no silverware. “Mommy wear is my fork?” She asked. She did not know if she was going to fed herself of be fed.  She reached for her sippy cup and nearly fell off. She caught herself though.

Rosemary smiled as she was treated by her. She looked so sad. She fixed Ashley outfit feeling the soaked pull up: “Poor thing, you look like you had a hard day. I bet that soaked pull up is not helping.” Said Rosemary as she picked her up. “Let’s get you cleaned then I will sign.” Said Rosemary as she took her to the family bathroom. She laid Ashley on the changing table and lifted the skirt. “Yep you are soaked. I bet I can find a fresh one in your bag.” said Rosemary. Sure enough there was one.

Rosemary cleaned Ashley up and helped her into a dry pull up. “All better. I see you have been crying. What is the matter are you being picked on at work?” She asked as she took Ashley hand and led her back to the table.

"Oh I forgot! Thank you for reminding me darling!" she got a plastic fork from the draw and placed various bottles of condiments down for Sam to use as she sat next to her.

"I think moving your bed into the nursery could work but you could always sleep in the bed that's there already? It's super comfy and a bit bigger then the one you're in now? We can also change it up to suit your style and taste more darling," she said, "you always make such good choices I love the animals on your diaper," she continued, "which one is your favourite and sweetheart I noticed that you nearly fell a moment ago so I'll have to insist on a highchair from after today otherwise mommy might end up with a heart attack." 

She kept close to Sammy and decided to feed her, herself after a while, "Do you want to wear a dress today?" she asked knowing that it was good to give Littles choices in life over small things like this and which diaper they would like to wear.

Ashley was surprised when Rosemary started to fix her clothes, "Y-you don't need to do that." she squeaked as she felt Rosemary's hand touch her soggy pull up.

Being picked up was a shocked and Ashley hid her face against Rosemary's shoulder with a soft whimper at her words. It had been a hard day. One of her co-workers had tripped her up earlier on. 

Ash looked ashamed, ashamed that she had been caught and hadn't put up a single fight against Rose who she had just met, "Thank you." she mumbled glad for the clean pull-up up as she held Rose's hand back to the table feeling awkward.

"Sort of but it's okay I can handle it," she could feel tears burning her eyes, "I just wish they would stop but it seems to be getting worse each day there always seems to be something new and I just feel really scared." confessed Ash, "I can handle a lot of stuff but somethings I just can't." she rubbed her eyes crying now unable to stop, "I'm claustrophobic." she added looking away from Rosemary, "Somehow they found out and I know that something is going to happen today, I just know it because something always happens."

“You poor thing. You work with some big meany heads. You should not feel that unsafe at work.” Said Rosemary. She had her hooked. “That is it. With how bad your work treats you and your accidents. You need a mommy to protect you. I am going to be the one. I can not believe no one claimed you. You are just perfect.” Said Rosemary as she sighed the form. “Now let’s go to your boss and sigh the forms for you. So that way you never have to work for them ever again. “ said Rosemary as she carried Ashley at her hip, making sure she felt safe and loved. 

“Though we got to get you changed into more appropriate garments. My little Ashley is much too young for pull ups.” Said Rosemary as she adjusted her clothes. Rosemary carried her to her workplace and chew out her co worker and boss about how cruel they have been to her. She demands for the forms for Ashley to be adopted by her. “Come on sweetie. Sign so mommy can give you the perfect life and get you out of this mean job.”

Sammy started to feed herself. She was not used to the plastic fork so she spilled a little from times to time. “So I will be sleeping in the crib. I can try it tonight and see. But if I do not like it, can I go back to my old bed?” Asked Sammy with a face full of crumbs.  “I like the wolf. It is so cute. Wolves are my favorite animal. Do I have to sit in the highchair from now on?” She whined. She went for the sippy cup and it fell. Sammy stopped herself from trying to catch it as she did not want to fallS “Oops sorry.” Sammy said looking scared she maybe in trouble.

”They are going to know I am diapered, if I wear a dress.” She said getting thirsty: “But that is true if I wear pants. Can I wear pants now but if I leak switch me to a dress.” Said Sammy. “Can I have another drink and I am done eating.” Said Sammy ready to be out of the chair. 

Rosemary texted Judy. “I got her. She is so perfect. She is joining us at the mall. So eager for Sammy to play with her.”

Ashley whimpered softly, "It's the courthouse people are going to be mean cause I'm not an Amazon," she shrugged her shoulders, "wait? What? No! Please! I-i don't want to my sisters already bully me enough cause I'm the only inbetweener in our family and they'll just get worse if someone adopts me." begged Ashley, "I'm not perfect! I'm not!" she yelled loudly upset and frustrated, "I'm useless!" she wriggled about but found herself feeling weirdly safe. 

Ashley shyly held onto Rosemary and hid her face against her shoulder trying not to cry, "I can be a big girl." she whined feeling helpless

Ashley's boss glared at Rosemary, "You can take the damn bitch, good riddance." said Will glaring at Ash who was very frightened right now to the point that her pull up was now wet once more and leaking a little.

Ashley seeing no other way out signed the form knowing that if she didn't she could be in danger.

Judy smiled at Sam, "You can darling I don't expect you to sleep in something you don't like and I am so happy that you like the wolf! Does he have a name yet? Maybe we could go to a zoo later this month that have some wolves?" she watched as Sam ate with the fork, "Maybe I should feed you from now on until you get better?" she suggested.

Judy picked the sippy cup up, "Oh yeah I think a highchair is very much needed," she said, "I'm not risking you falling at all." she took Sam out of the chair and cradled Sam in her arms, "here let me help." she said trying to help Sam drink her juice. 

"And of course I'll put a dress in my bag for you darling now drink up sweetheart." hearing her mobile go off she checked it and smiled.

Judy text back - that's great! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see you both.

• Like 1

Sammy giggled at the comment of her feeding her. “Okay. But sippy cups are hard for you to feed me. I keep dropping it.” She said as she was picked up and cradled. She snuggled in and finished her drink. “I call him Fang remember.” Said Sammy with a giggle. 

Sammy pointed to the grey slacks she wanted to wear. “I want to wear those.” Sammy said eager. She tried to help Judy dress her but Judy was quicker when Sammy just relaxed. She looked in the mirror and saw the large bulge of her diaper under her slacks. She looked like a toddler playing dress up. Remembering Fang, Sammy waddled to her old room and got him. She held him in her arms. “Ready for work.” Said Sammy. She looked at the nursery. “Can we make it animal themed?” She asked as she was ready to be carried to the car. She wanted to do some work.

Rose snarled at Ashley boss. “Watch it that is my daughter you are speaking about.” She bounced her in her arms. “You are not useless, sugar. Come on.” She cooed taking her out of the building. She saw the limo and was glad her assistant got her text. 

Rosemary helped her into the back and laid her down on a changing mat. Rosemary’s assistant got her supplies. Rosemary gave Ashley a pacifier. “Mommy does not want your to worry about the potty for now. You need to build you self-esteem up. So mommy wants you to just play and use your diaper.” She cooed as she cleaned her up and taped a fresh diaper on her. “We are going to the mall and you can pick out diapers and clothes you will like.” She cooed.

Rosemary went through the other bag and pulled out two stuff animals for Ashley to pick from. Before carried the other and the coloring books into the office as she held Ashley at her hip. She set her baby in her office and gave her the bag of toys and coloring books. “Mommy got to do some work.” Said Rose before she sat down.

"I'm such a silly mommy aren't I forgetting Fang's name? I think I'll start giving you a bottle." she said, "it'll be easier and we'll get to cuddle more to."

Judy knew that she needed to let Sam have a choice but she wished she could just dress Sam up in whatever she wanted, "My baby is going to look so smart." she wiped Sam's mouth and then got the slacks and a simple white sleevless shirt for Sam and dressed her.

"We can make it animal themed darling I think it'll be fun and we can paint it together and choose things at the mall to put in there." she picked Sam up, "Now let's get to the office."

The drive was easy and smooth with no traffic which meant that they got to the office early. Judy parked and picked up Sam placing her on her hip, "No one should be in yet." she walked up and into the new office, "Woah Rosemary really spruced things up for us I'm kind of in shock." she placed Sam down.

Ashley was in tears because of how horrible her boss was being towards her and found herself clinging to Rosemary. 

She could feel people glaring at her, talking and pointing, her coworkers looking angry and in disbelief, "Who would want her?" said an Amazon, Sarah, who had gone to the same school as her, "You'll regret your choice!" she shouted trying to get one last dig in.

Ashley was a nervous wreck as she was settled down on the changing mat in the limo and instantly suckled on her paci, "M-m-mommy." she stammered still in complete shock, "I can make it to the potty." she whined softly.

Ashley was surprised by the soft toys and reached out towards the bunny holding it tightly. 

Ash stayed quiet for the rest of the journey and just held onto the soft bunny toy as she glanced at Rosemary often with a unsure and sad look. 

In the office Ash started to colour deciding that would be the easiest thing to do first, "Uh, um, mommy? W-why did you adopt me and why are you being so nice?" 

• Thanks 1

Sammy looked up at Judy. “Bottle?” She asked. Sammy clung to Judy as she was placed in her car seat. Sammy was getting used to the car seat and cuddled tight to Fang. “Can we get Fang some friends at the mall.” Asked Sammy. 

Sammy was glad no one was in the office. She looked at their new office. Sammy’s pink desk made for Littles looked like a toy desk next to Judy’s new desk. Sammy saw the changing table, fully stocked, the crib, and the playpen with a few toys. She saw the note from Rosemary.

Sammy went to her desk and started to check her email. She had Fang on the edge of her desk. She noticed the play timer and nap timer. Sammy was focus on work but she look more like a baby playing office worker to be like her mommy.

Rosemary texted Sammy and Judy to come meet Ashley. “Judy, Rosemary want us in the office.” Said Sammy. She could hear people start to come into the building. The staff got the memo about Sammy and the fact Judy was now her mommy. Any bullying will be met with termination.

Rosemary watched Ashley color. “You are so cute.” Said Rosemary. She texted Judy and Sammy. “It is simple. Ashley you looked so sad when I saw you. You needed someone that would support you and care for you. Ashley, you are a cutie and deserved to be loved. I will give you all the love. Now in two hours, mommy has a meeting so you will have to go to the daycare. But they are finger painting.” Said Rosemary.

”Auntie Judy and Sammy are coming to see you. We are going to the mall today. I think you two will be good friends and we can set up play dates.” Said Rosemary. 

"Of course we can darling! He needs lots of friends and speaking of friends do you remember that Inbetweener we met yesterday? Rosemary adopted her! Isn't that great? I'm sure you two will be best friends in no time."

Judy would glance over at Sam often and could feel herself swoon over how cute and adorable her babygirl was.

Judy smiled, "Let's go and meet your new friend." Judy picked Sam up and placed her on her hip. Walking to Rosemary's office she glared harshly at anyone who dared look their way.

Ashley blushed brightly at being called cute and became very shy, "No one really supported me before I was just a disappointment cause i wasn't...." she sighed, "an Amazon."

Ashley looked nervous, "Daycare? Can't I stay with you? Please? I-I'm scared." 

Ash looked confused for a moment, "Oh o-okay? I never had a friend before." she held her bunny tightly only to hear a knock on the door.

• Like 1

“Do you have to carry me everywhere?” Sammy asked as she was carried out of the office. She passed Thomas her inbetweener assistant. He did not look at Sammy. She guess he was both of their assistants now. She looked at the Amazons in their cubicles. She could hear the whispered and glances. She looked at herself and notice. The back part of her diaper was sticking out of her slacks.  Sammy buried her head into Judy’s chest, embarrassed that all her employees could see her diaper. She did not realize it made it look like she was wanting to be breastfed to the Amazons. She squirmed ready to be in the office again. She was being shy. 

Sammy arrived at the Rosemary office. She felt the need to pee, remembering that she was giving up on potty training for a bit. She bit her lower lip and relaxed and felt her diaper expand and get warm as she wet herself in Judy’s arms.

Rosemary opened the door to the office. “Well someone looks so cute. I love how your diaper is sticking out. You should let your mommy pick your outfits.” She cooed. Rosemary kissed Sammy’s forehead. “Sammy you are going to have to go to the daycare for a hour meeting.” Said Rosemary gently.

Sammy squirmed and started to pout. “No, why? Can I be in the meeting.” Said Sammy. “Mommy I want down please.” Said Sammy. She wiggled herself down. She spotted the girl in the diaper coloring on the floor.

”Because it is a meeting about the both of you and how the company will act. I think you rather relax in the daycare.” Said Rosemary.

”I want to be in the meeting. Mommy I will be good, so can I go. Besides, if the meeting is about Ashley and me. Should we be there? I don't want to go to the daycare.” Said Sammy with a pout. 

“It will be up to Judy. If you go, then I will let Ashley stay too, but I think you two would have fun in the daycare. It is just for an hour.” Said Rosemary. 

“Anyway, this is Ashley, she is my new daughter. Ashley this is Auntie Judy and her daughter Sammy. You met them yesterday, I hear.” Said Rosemary.

Judy rubbed Sam's back as she carried her, "It's easier to get around this way sweetheart."

Judy smiled at Rosemary and bounced Sam in her arms a little upon hearing the worry in her little ones voice about going to daycare.  She allowed Sam to go on the floor not wanting to upset her anymore.

"Oh Rosemary! Look at those two! They both look so sad! While I do think daycare would be good for them while we're in the meeting I don't think I could take it," she said looking at Ash and back at Sam before looking at Rose with a sigh, "I'm much to soft."

Ashley glanced at Judy and Sam. She had met them yesterday and hadn't thought much about it. 

Through the conversation they were having Ashley had made her way behind Rosemary's legs and was sweetly holding on and hiding behind her feeling shy. 

She looked at Sam curiously.

Sammy smiled as she did not have to go to the daycare today. “Thank you. Beside I work here. Just because I have to wear diapers does not mean I am not an employee.” Said Sammy. She hugged Judy leg. “Thank you.” Said Sammy.

Sammy looked at Ashley. “You are going to like Rosemary. She is sweet. She is the one who hired me and promoted me to Head of Marketing.” Said Sammy.

”Now she is the Head of Cuteness.” Said Rosemary. She dragged Ashley forward. “They are friendly.” Said Rosemary. “It is almost time for Sammy’s baby time. Speaking of baby time. Are you going to breastfed Sammy. I am with Ashley.” Said Rosemoary picked up Ashley.

Sammy turned red at this. “Okay I think we are ready to go back. Besides I am wet mommy.” Said Sammy. She was ready to go back.

Judy ruffled Sam's hair, "It's no problem sweetheart I understand and I told you that unless it hurts you in anyway at all that I'm okay with you working but that does meaning taking plenty of breaks and Rose is right it is baby time! Oh? I haven't even thought about breastfeeding!"

Judy picked Sam up, "I would like to breastfeed but I need to get the pills or injection," she looked at Sam, "and I don't think this little one is comfortable enough for that just yet but I should get on them just in case my baby gets thirsty and we can't get something to drink."

"Sammy your baby time will start soon wouldn't you like to play with Ashley?" she asked.

Ashley still looked unsure but nodded her head at what Sam said and was surprised that Sam was promoted to Head of Marketing by Rose. Why was a Little working as a head? That was strange? Ash squeaked as she was dragged forward and then picked up, "Breastfeeding? No! Mommy!" she squirmed becoming incredibly fussy. 

• Like 1

“I left Fang at my desk. I miss him. I am willing to do baby time until the meeting if that means I can get Fang.” Said Sammy. She looked at Ashley. “I do mommy but I want Fang.” Said Sammy pouting. She leaned in and whispered. “I willing to try breastfeeding.” 

“Let both go to Your office. Your room had more things for these two to play with.” Said Rosemary. She blew a raspberry on her neck. “Do not worry. Mommy is going to get to know you before she starts but trust me you will love the bonding.” Said Rosemary as she  opened the door for them.

Sammy blushed as she was carried again back to their office. Rosemary went to the mini fridge and got bottle of juice for both girls. She gave one to Judy before she cradled Ashley. She slid the bottle in her mouth and patted her butt as she bottlefed her.

Sammy was not focused on the bottle. She was reaching for Fang who was still on her desk. “Mommy help, pwease.” Said Sammy not think she just talked like a toddler. 

Judy was overjoyed upon hearing that her baby was willing to give breastfeeding a try, "Don’t worry darling we'll do it in private." she said giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

In her office with Rosemary she smiled, "Thank you," she said taking the bottle and cradling Sam in her arms, "our little ones are so adorable." she went over and picked up Fang for Sam before sitting down on the couch, "Now sweetheart why don't you hold onto him while I feed you, mhm?" she said placing the teat against Sam's mouth.

Ashley was relieved to know that she wouldn't be breastfed straight away but for some reason she couldn't help but feel a little curious about it. 

Ash giggled loudly at the raspberry sounding like a happy little girl for once.

Ash nervously suckled on the bottle but quickly became relax and was snuggling up close to Rosemary. 

• Like 1

Sammy giggled and she held Fang. She looked up to see the bottle in Judy hand and the nipple was about in her mouth. Sammy opened her mouth and accepted it. She started slowly before getting comfortable and nursing on the bottle. It did not take too long for the large Amazon sized bottle to be emptied. She snuggled into Judy before Fang’s ear was in her mouth. She did not have her pacifier so it would do.

Rosemary followed Judy and sat on the sofa. She cooed and makes faces as she bottlefed Ashley. “See, mommy knew you were the perfect girl for her. Drink it up.” She cooed. Once the bottle was done, she set Ashley on her shoulder and started to pat her back.

”Let’s put them in the playpen so they could play. We can change them before the meeting.” Said Rosemary.

Thomas entered the office. “Um, Samantha the bid for the slots just came in.” Said Thomas looking at the scene infront of him. “I will just set this on my desk.” He said before exiting and heading to his desk.

Rosemary set Ashley in the playpen and gave Ashley her bunny. “How about two play with your friends. Mommies can relax.” Said Rosemary.

Judy patted Sam's diapered bottom as her baby drank her bottle, "Aww I need to remember to bring more pacis with me do you have a spare on you Rose? She's adorable when chewing on Fangs ear but I don't want her to keep chewing on him."

Ash blushed at Rosemary's comment and smiled a little up at her while she suckled. Ashley burped loudly as Rose patted her back.

Judy did the same with Sam and patted her back, "Sounds like a plan!" she settled Sam down in the playpen before Thomas entered, "I believe Sammy is a bit wet now but by the time for a meeting she'll definitely need a change."

Judy frowned a little, "I should really send out a email with Sam's schedule and for people to knock on the door." she sighed glad that Thomas was quick to leave.

Ashley hugged her bunny tightly and looked at Sammy shyly, "Hi I like your wolf."

Judy turned the coffee machine on which was by her side on the sofa, "So how has it been so far being a Mommy? I know you've always wanted to be one and I always thought you would have one sooner than this?" she asked curiously.

Rosemary smiled as she goes into her diaper bag. She pulled out two pacifiers. She gave both girls one before sitting back down. “She is so cute. Though I think you should wash Fang once a week to make sure she does not get sick from the germs.” Said Rosemary.

Sammy burped loudly before she was placed in the playpen. She took the pacifier and started to suck on it. “Thanks. His name is Fang. Mommy got him for me on my first day with her.” Said Sammy the best she could with the pacifier.

”I am sure Ash will be soaked or messy by then.” Said Rose getting some coffee. “I was holding out for Sammy. Once I saw her and knew she was a little I started to work on the nursery but I am glad you got her. Ash needs me more. Besides you got Sammy eating out of your hand. To think less than a week ago. She was just a regular little in the office. But she was so unhappy. She seem so happy now.” Said Rose.

Sammy went to the toy chest and pulled out candyland. She giggled and set it up for them to play. “What is your bunny name.” Said Sammy. She felt diaper warm. She did not even feel the need to go.  She checked and she was not leaking. So she went back to playing.

Judy laughed a little, "Yes I probably would need to wash him regularly Fang is her first plushie and probably will be her favourite as well." she smiled, "I'm happy to know there's no hard feelings about Sammy being with me," she said looking curious at Rose, "Oh? She does seem rather shy? I know that you two met today but how did things move so fast between you two?"

Judy smiled even more, "We just click so well and I understand what she needs and she knows that she can tell me anything that makes her feel uncomfortable."

Ashley looked at Fang, "I like his name he's really cute," she said, "Oh her name is Buneary," she blushed, "like the Pokemon."

Ash looked at the boardgame curiously, "My sisters wouldn't let me play this with them." she said softly.

• Like 1

Rose frowned. “It is easy though I am not happy about it. Ash is an abuse victim. Both at work and most likely family. So when someone like me show true love and affection. Of course she is going to be attached to me. That is why I am fine with Sammy being with you. Ash needs me more.” Said Rosemary. She waved at her girl.

Sammy smiled as she set it up. “Well you can play with Fang and me. Buneary can join if she wants.” Said Sammy. She showed Ash how to play. Samatha could not deny this was relaxing, it beat the constant stress of work.

”You know they will have to go to the daycare at some point. We can not take them everywhere. Even before Sammy accidents she was not allowed on the tours of the company we advertise for due to her size and other factors. I say Monday both girls have to spend at least a hour in the daycare. We can be there at first.” Said Rosemary.

After a few games, in which Sammy lost everyone of them. Fang and Ashley were the big winner. Sammy felt a cold and looked down to see she leaked out of her diaper and her slacks were wet. She smelled a poopy beut she did not feel it was her.

”Mommy, I leaked. I think I need the dress.” Said Sammy before she started to suck on the pacifier hard. 

“Perfect timing meeting is in thirty minutes. Ash come to mommy so she can see if you need your diapee changed.” Said Rosemary getting the diaperbag and going to the playpen.

Judy frowned at that, "I'm sorry to hear about that and Ash definitely needs you, your going to be the best mommy there is," she said, "if you need any help just ask and I'll be there in heartbeat."

Ash glanced at Rose and gave a small smile waving back. It was strange having a Mommy all of a sudden and not to be yelled at by anyone.

Ash nodded her head and listened to Sam about the rules. It was strange interacting with someone that wasn't being mean to her. It was fun playing with Sam and Ashley found herself smiling a lot more than she normally would.

Judy sipped her coffee, "I think that would work perfectly," she said, "maybe they can go one hour each day this week coming up and then we can increase to two hours next week so they slowly get use to it," she continued as she finished her coffee, "oh babygirl don't worry I'll get you changed and cleaned." she picked Sam up.

"Mhmmm just wet," she said looking at Rose, "I'll go and sort Sam out in the bathroom and you can take the table." she went into the adjoining bathroom which also had a small changing table installed. 

Judy slipped Sam's slacks off and removed her diaper quickly, "Poor thing." she said wiping and cleaning Sam's bottom, "have you been enjoying your time with Ash?" she asked securing a new diaper around her waist, "I decided to pack two dresses, yellow and a pink one, which would you prefer darling."

She showed Sam the two dresses. The yellow one was more frilly while the pink one only had a bow on the front.

Ashley crawled over to Rosemary with her eyes downcast and filled with tears. She had messed herself. She had been trying to hold it in for some time but just couldn't anymore and felt to worried to mention that she needed to use the potty.

Ash reached upwards to Rosemary.

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break