LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break

RynoBro

When Samatha Bek took the job it was original an online career, but two years ago. Her workplace made it mandatory for all employees to go to the office. That was when the company realized their head of marketing was a little. In the Amazon world, she knew people who view her as a baby. She was determined not to let that happen. She became cold and would snap and fire Amazons that tried anything. She would always go to the bathroom before any meeting. She would try to be one of the last people to leave work and she never went to any work parties.

After a while, the company knew her as an ice queen. To some she was view as a demon in a little body. The rare few saw her as the ultimate prize. Samatha was in her private office just finished check on the progress of their employees. She was not happy. It did not help she fired a Amazon yesterday for trying to give her a pacifier as a joke. 

She went to the room most of her employees were, including her assistant. “Okay, due to some of the projects are not done. I am offering overtime to who ever stays behind and helps me finish the marketing plan due tomorrow. Do I have any takers?” Asked Samatha.

An Amazon in her mid thirties stepped forward with a smile on her face. Her eyes on Samantha, "I'll take up that offer."

Judy had piercing emerald eyes, long black hair that almost resembles a lions maine, wild and untamed yet stylish. She wore a simple work dress, dark blue, that seemed to cling to her curves and showed off her figure while still remaining a professional looking. 

Unlike other Amazon's she wore flats. A competition of height was always a factor amongst the woman which meant long ridiculous heels in an attempt to be dominant over others in the workplace and outside.

Judy didn't feel the need to prove herself to her fellow Amazons in that regard instead her eyes was on Samantha. The ice queen. The one everyone wanted but couldn't get at all because they were either to stupid or eager or even desperate in their attempts to win or sabotage the Little.

Judy knew that she needed to be careful, cautious about this and her plan of action to get Samantha under her thumb.  She could try blackmailing Samantha or weakening her in someway. It shouldn't be that hard. 

"Thank you, Judy. You all can learn from her." said Samantha. Samantha was easily the smallest woman at work, being a little.  Samantha was nearly flat chested and her light caramel hair was straightened and put into a ponytail. Samantha rubbed her face. "I will remember that for the open senior marketer spot." said Samantha. "Okay I will see you later." said Samantha.

With that, she left and headed to the bathroom. She was very careful and made sure never to get in situation of having an accident. She returned to her office and finished her part of the work. She waved as most of the employees. Samantha made sure was always the last employee to leave.

Samantha went to the meeting room, where Judy was waiting. "Hey there, Miss Judy. Thank you for coming." said Samantha with a yawn. "If we had more employees then this would not be a problem." said Samantha as she sat down and started to work on her laptop.

Judy smirked. If there was one thing that pissed off everyone that worked here was any sort of telling off from Samantha. 

She could see the frustration on everyone's face and even muttering could be heard.  To an extent she couldn't help but feel annoyed that her coworkers were acting like children and despite Samantha being a Little she did seem to be more mature than some of the Amazon's around here....

Judy sighed as Samantha left. 

Poor thing had an enemy everywhere and no one on her side. In a way she felt guilty for what she was going to do but it was for the best. She'd be able to protect Samantha if she became the Little ones mommy.

Judy smiled as she saw Samantha enter, "That's no problem I'm glad to help in anyway that I can," she said as she took note of the yawn, "it is a problem," she agreed, "a lot of people don't want to work here," she paused looking at Samantha, "their loss."

She sat down next to Samantha and started to work as well, "Would you like some coffee?" she asked after an hour.

Samantha let out another yawn. "Sure, I could use some coffee. No sugar no cream." said Samantha. In truth, she loves sweet coffee but she always wants to see mature at work. She was getting tired. "I wish the others could pull their weight more." groaned Samantha. Samantha slid out of her chair and started to walk around the meeting room to stay awake. "We are half way done. I might sleep in my office instead of driving home." said Samantha.

Samantha looked at the work Judy was doing. She was pleased to see there were no mistakes in her work. "Very good. Maybe I should promote her." said Samantha. Judy was one of the hardest workers.  Samantha let out a yawn. "I am tired." yawned Samantha. Stupid boss giving her this crappy deadline.

Judy frowned at the yawn, "Your overworking yourself and you shouldn't be," she said, "the others need to pull their weight more otherwise you might end up getting sick." said Judy feeling annoyed that no one else had stuck around even though it did allow her to get her plan into action.

Judy got up and frowned even more, "Well I won't let you stay alone here it isn't right." she replied as she went to the break room to make some coffee for the both of them. It was sickening the way people treated Samantha. She needed to do something.

Grabbing a pill she put it into Sam's coffee. It would weaken her bladder. It should be enough to cause an accident in front of her. 

Judy returned with the coffee, "Here you go," she said, "maybe I can try talking to the others? They'll listen to me," she paused, "their egos are so frail." she sighed shaking her head.

"I have to work hard. If I don't then, I can lose my position and end up being someone little that treats me badly." said Samantha as she shook her head. "As long as I prove I am work harder and smarter than most Amazons, then I will just be view as a dumb little." said Samantha. She was determined for freedom.

Samantha looked at the coffee. "Thank you, Judy. I am serious about the promotion. If you want it I can talk to the boss about giving it to you." said Samantha. She finished her coffee and felt a little better.

She got through her part of the work and decided to close her eyes for a few seconds. Driving her motorcycle was a bad idea if she was tired. She sat up in horror. She felt something warm and wet spread through her legs and soak her long skirt. "No no no no." muttered Samantha. She never had an accident before. She looked to see Judy. Great, she just had an accident in front of an Amazon. Her life of a being a big girl could be over.

Judy frowned feeling bad for Samantha, "it must be hard dealing with that sort of pressure and worry." she said sympathetically seeing how determined Sam was for her freedom she knew that she needed to do something to help and protect her.

"A promotion would be good but only if you believe I deserve one." she replied with a smile.

Hearing the little mumbles of no being repeated she knew that the drug had worked, "Oh Sam," said Judy, "it'll be okay," she placed her hand down on the Little's shoulder, "you're stress and probably haven't been sleeping as well as you should," she said softly, "do you have any spare clothes?" she asked thinking.

"I'm not going to be someone who takes away your freedom but I am concerned for your health and I do care for you," she said, "if I were anyone else you'd be straight in diapers but I'm not, it'll be okay." she gave Sam a comforting and supportive hug.

"I will insist on a few things though and the first being that we get you cleaned up and then you're going to sleep or at least nap on that sofa," she said sternly, "I'll protect you, okay Sam?"

Sammy sniffed as she was hugged. She was kind of in shock. “No with me. I have some at my apartment but I am in no shape to ride my bike.” Said Samantha. She wiped away the tears forming in her eyes. “Thank you. Yeah, I need to be cleaned up but I do not want to nap here. If you can take me to my apartment that will work.” Said Sammy.

”I was serious about the promotion. You deserve it. You help out more than the others.” Said Samantha getting cold and uncomfortable in her soaked panties. She went to the bathroom and removed them. She got some wet paper towels and wiped herself off.

”thank you Judy. I am grateful.” She said. She did not know what she was going to do about underwear or a skirt. She looked up at the Amazon.

Judy listened to Samantha, "Accidents happen so don't worry about a thing and I'll drive you back to your apartment that's no problem at all." she said.

Judy followed Sam to the bathroom and leaned against the door. Should she help? No...

It would be to soon.

Judy smiled at Sam, "I'll be right back."  she went out to get her turtle neck jumper, "It's not perfect but it'll at least cover you up." she put the jumper over Sam, "I know it's long but at least it covers you and I can just carry you to my car? No one is about so you won't be seen? And if anyone is you can use this bit to hide and it'll just look like I'm carrying a jumper because of how dark it is."

• Like 1

Samantha nodded her head. She waited in the bathroom. She never had accidents before, she thought. That was not true, when she was sick she would wet the bed but that was a while ago. She waited shivering in the bathroom. She was pleased that Judy had something.

”Yeah, that will work. I will need a ride back in the morning to get my car.” Said Samantha. She rubbed her eyes as she helped Judy dress her. “Thanks again.” Whispered Samantha as she was picked up. “It felt weird to be carried but Judy was right. She need some sleep and this would get her out of the building without people knowing she peed herself. “You can take my bed if you want and I will sleep on my sofa. “ said Samantha with a yawn.

She started to fall asleep as she was carried and during some the car ride. She awoke to find she peed a little again. “Hey Judy, it happen again. I am sorry. I will pay for the jumper and to get your car cleaned.” Samantha said with tears in her eyes.

"Your not sleeping on the sofa," she said, "we can always sleep on the bed together unless that makes you uncomfortable? If so I'll take the couch, don't worry about a single thing."

Driving to Sam's apartment Judy couldn't help but feel her heart swell up at how adorable Sam looked while asleep.

Parking the car at Sam's place she turned to look at her supervisor and saw the tears in her eyes, "Hey its alright," she said reaching out and holding Sam's hand, "accidents happen but I am concerned for you," she frowned, "I respect you a lot and still do but this is the second time tonight and I'm worried you might have another accident..."

"How about I wrap a towel around you or get some pull ups? Just as a precaution? I don't think you'd want to wake up in a wet bed, do you? And don't worry this will just stay between us."

Samantha thought for a minute. “I think I am getting sick. Thank god have one more day of work before weekend to heal.” She said wiping away the tears in her eyes. She thought for a minute. She did not want to wear pull up but she also did not want to wake up in wet sheets. Her Amazon would have her kicked out or adopt her if she found out Samantha wet the bed. “Fine, I will wear pull ups tonight. I hope to be better tomorrow.” Said Samantha. “ it this does not mean I am a baby.” She said.

She sat in the car as she was taken to the store to get supplies. “Can I just stay in the car. I really do not feel like going in.” Said Samantha. She was worried she would run into one of her employees or worse her boss. “Beside a soaked little goes into the store, I would be deemed needing a caregiver or a mommy or daddy.” She said. She had friends that got adopted at the store just because they wondered into the diaper isle. 

“Here is my card. Can you get me a water as well as the …..pull-ups.” She asked pulling out her debit card out of her purse.

Judy nodded her, "Don’t you worry about a single thing I won't ever put you in a situation that will put you into harms way," she said, "and I'll be paying with my card because they can and do track people especially Littles."

Judy got out of the car and headed into store where she picked up a package of pull ups, wipes, powder and rash cream along with some soup and medicine. 

"Pull ups? Don't you want these diapers instead?" asked the sales person behind the desk.

Judy shook her head, "These will be fine." she said firmly. Once everything was sorted Judy went back to her car, "Hey I was thinking about what you said earlier about work and I don't think it's a good idea for you to go into work tomorrow, we can just work from your home, alright?"

She started the car and drove back to Sam's place and got out of the car. Judy picked Sam up and held her with one arm, "Everything is going to be okay."

• Like 1

Samantha was pleased. “I will pay you back. I will call in tomorrow.” She said still very tired. She made sure not to fall asleep and have another accident in the car. Nice or not that would not be a good thing.

Samantha looked into the bag to see there were no diapers. Even in her tired state she noticed the little on the pack of pull ups. ‘Great that will be me.’ She thought.

When she was picked up, she groaned a little as she was ready to pass out. She gave her the keys. “4E.” She said in a sleepy state. She buried her head into Judy as she was carried so she did not see they passed her landlord leave the building. “Thank you.” She said.

Judy nodded her head, "It's okay Sam I've got you." she said softly as she opened 4E and went in closing the door, locking it.

Judy walked to the bedroom, "Your awfully tired why don't I help you?" she said placing Sam down on the bed, "I know this is embarrassing but I'm not like other Amazons," she said, "I'm not going to humiliate you nor do I see you as some dumb Little," she paused, "If I wanted to do anything I could of just done it in the office and gone to a agency but that's not who I am." she smiled rubbing Sam's back. 

Samantha nodded her head. “Okay I believe you.” She said. She nodded her head. “Yeah, you can help me. I am too tired. Normal when I am this tired I just crash wherever I am.” She said. “My pj are in the bottom drawer.” She yawned. Her eyes were getting heavy.

Before she knew it was laying in the bed passed out and unable to be awaken for a while.

Samantha had a strange dream. She was in the office. She was trying to do her work but everything she touched turned into something a little kid would use. Her pens turned into markers, her pencils turned to crayons. Her computer turned into a toy computer that made animal sounds. She decided to talk to her boss and as she walked her underwear got thicker. She was stopped by Judy who picked her up and held her like a baby and carried her back to the office that turned into a nursery.

Judy smiled at that and was surprised by how trusting Sam was of her giving that she was an Amazon. She was a good worker though and she always showed Sam respect.

Judy shook her head, "Sam you can't do that, you can't crash wherever possible because at some point an Amazon will take advantage of you and that scares me," she sighed, "your tired but we'll need to discuss this more tomorrow." she got Sam's pyjamas and started to undress her boss. 

Poor thing was completely wiped out.

It was difficult not to feel guilty but she knew she needed to do this. Grabbing wet wipe she gave Sam a quick once over before pulling the pull ups pj bottoms up together. 

Judy aww'd at how cute Sam looked and gently tucked her into bed. Taking off her shoes and work dress she was left in a simple tank top and shorts. Judy laid down on the bed next Sam and fell asleep next to her for the night.

4am...

Judy yawned. She always woke up at this time. She glanced at Sam with a smile seeing her boss was still asleep and decided it was best to get up and sort out breakfast for the two of them. A omelette, soft and easy to eat just incase her boss was really becoming sick.

• Like 1

Samantha awoke to the smell of food. She sat up and felt the padding on her. She blushed as she remembered the night before. She checked herself and was pleased the butterflies were still there. “Thank god I am dry.” She said to herself.

Samantha stood up and walked to the smell of food. She blushed as she could hear the slight crinkling of the pull up. She spotted Judy. “Thank you.” She muttered. She went to door to see she had any mail. She opened it and saw there was a letter from her landlord. She opened it and got pale.

”Great.” She said as she went to Judy. “It seem my landlord saw I was wet last night. She send this letter stating due to the contract I sign. Due to my accident, I need to were protection for two weeks without accident and need an Amazon guardian to stay with me to prove I am doing as asked.” She said. “And look she even offered to be that Amazon. That is so nice of her. Oh look she also sent a potty training chart” She said tearing up the letter.

Samantha looked at Judy. “I know this is a lot but can you stay with me so I do not break the contract. This is the only place that let a Little rent. Unless I can stay with you.” She offered. “I trust you.”

Judy glanced over at Sam and smiled a little as her boss walked away. The pull up wasn't super bulky but she could see the outline of it which made her heart flutter at how adorable Sam looked right now.

Judy frowned as Sam came back and saw that her boss wasn't pleased at all. Judy listened and found herself feeling angry, "So instead of showing any concern that you might be ill or hurt in anyway at all she decides to pull a stupid stunt like this? That's despicable." she knew that to an extent she wasn't any better but at least she actually cared and wasn't set out to humiliate Sam or at least not intending to do so.

"I don't trust your landlord so I think it would be better if you stayed with me," she said, "even after the so called two weeks it might be best if you continued to live with me because chances are she will try and pull something." she frowned, "I inherited my house from my aunt so I got more than enough space for the two of us." she added with a smile.

"How about some food? Then we can go talk to your landlord if you wish?" suggested Judy.

Samantha stomach growled, “okay, that could work. If you do not mind. I am hungry and thirsty. I am going to potty first.” Said Samantha not realizing she used the babyish word for toilet. She went to the bathroom and lowered her pull up, she realized she was a little wet. She did not want Judy to know.

After she used the bathroom she washed her hands. She pulled out her phone and called her boss. She let her know she was sick and not coming in today. She was responded to poor baby and if she need someone to baby her, all she has to do is call. With that Samantha, ended the call.

Samatha returned to the kitchen bar table. She climbed up her chair like she always did. She looked like a four year old trying to prove she is a big girl. She sat in her chair. “What is for breakfast?” She asked. She saw some juice in a glass and started to drink it. Some of it spilled out the side of her mouth. She wiped it off before it got on her pjs. 

Judy was surprised to hear the word potty coming from Sam's mouth but pleased. Maybe it'll be a lot easier to baby her boss then she thought? Judy smiled to herself.

While Sam was in the bathroom Judy added another pill to her juice to help her babygirl go more frequently. It should hopefully work.

Seeing Samantha having to climb to sit down on a chair made Judy frown a little, "Omelette with extra cheese and bacon," she said with a grin, "breakfasts version of pizza." she chuckled as she grabbed a napkin and tucked it into Sam's shirt, "Don’t want any messes to happen now." she said with a smile as she sat down next to her boss, "After this I'll wash up, okay, and you can pack up some stuff that you want to take with you to mine."

Samantha looked at the omelette. She was eager to eat. She normal did not do a big breakfast as it made her stomach ache from time to time, she did not want to be rude. She felt Judy tuck in a napkin and just let her do it. She ate most of the breakfast and drank all of her juice. She moved her plate to the edge of the table and climbed down.

She grabbed her plate and cup and went to the sink. She set it on the counter before grabbing her step stool. She stepped on the stool and put the dishes in the sink. “I will wash the dishes while you wash up.” Said Samantha. She wanted to prove she was a big girl. She washed her plate and cup and slide it on the drying rank.

Samantha went to her room and grabbed two large duffle bag. She packed one bag with clothes. She decided to pack her panties. She looked at the pack of little pull up and put that bag on top of the bag. The second bag to put her laptop, electronics, other stuff she can not be without. She decided to pack her stuff dog she got when she was a small kid.  She felt the urge to pee. She went to the bathroom and saw the door was locked. “Judy, I got to pee. Hurry up.” Said Samantha. She whined as she felt her pull up warm and swell as she peed a little. She was doing the potty dance infront of the bathroom about to burst.

Judy watched as Sam ate with a soft smile and was glad to see that she finished her juice and most of her food, that was good, she didn't want her new baby to be a fussy eater.

"That's very sweet, thank you." she said as Sam offered to help. It was difficult for Judy not to coo at all giving how sweet her new little one was and how hard she seemed to be trying to be a grown up. It was a cruel world to say the least.

Judy sorted out the dishes, drying them off with a smile as Sam started to pack. Things were going smoothly. Done with the dishes Judy headed to the bathroom to take care of business.

After a minute Judy could hear Sam's voice and the desperate urgency in her tone, "Oh darling I'm nearly done I'll try and be quicker." she said knowing that Sam would likely have a accident before she was done but just to show that she was fair after thirty seconds she flushed the chain and then opened the door, "Oh dear...."

She could see Sam doing a potty dance and wondered if her boss was going to have an accident right then and there? 

• Like 1

Sam heard the toilet flush and she felt more get into her pull up. When the door was finally open she rushed forward peeing the whole time. By the time she had her pants and pull-ups down only a little bit made it in the toilet, Most ended up in the pull-up and some ended up on the floor as she was pulling her stuff down. Samantha looked defeated as she was a soaked pull up and wet pjs at her ankles and a little puddle on the floor. She stood up with tears in her eyes and she removed her wet pull-up and pj bottoms. She threw the pull-up into the trash and used her pjs bottoms to wipe up the pee, they need to be washed anyway.

"Can you please bring me clothes." said Sam. "I am going to shower." She said removed her top. She turned on the water and put it as hot as it can be. She let the water hit her face and let the tears flow. She cried in the shower for about ten minutes.  Samantha finally started to wash her body. She need to get things together. She did not understand why all of this was happening to her. She never had accidents until this week.

Samantha grabbed a towel and started to dry herself off. "HEY JUDY, DID YOU GET SOME CLOTHES FOR ME!" she shouted from inside the shower as she did not want to lose the heat.

• RynoBro changed the title to But I am the boss (priv with Sword) Taking a break