LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Daddy Seeks Little Princess

Guest nappyandy

Guest nappyandy

Well, here goes again! My name's Andy, I'm 31, live just outside Derby (UK) and I am looking for a baby girl so that I can be her daddy.

This is a dream I have had for many years and, although I've had girlfriends in the past, there has always been something missing - ie nappies, plastic pants and dummies!

Basically, I'm looking for someone I can love and cherish in a daddy-little girl relationship. I want to change her, feed her, play games with her, read bedtime stories, give her lots of cuddles and even the occasional spank if very naughty!

I'm in here a fair bit, so you can PM me or catch me in the chatroom - or you can get me on Yahoo Messenger as "nappyandy". I became interested in the daddy role after being an adult baby myself. I still wear nappies sometimes but only very occasionally - just a handful of times a year. I realised, as someone else on here said, that I was on the wrong side of the changing table.

What else? Well, I'm 5'7" tall, slim, tanned and nice to look at (so people say). Certainly not Brad Pitt, but not bad! I have an outgoing personality. I love to have lots of fun and I enjoy chatting to people.

Right, I'm sure there's plenty I've missed out but I can always add that later. Get in touch! You know you want to!

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here goes again! My name's Andy, I'm 31, live just outside Derby (UK) and I am looking for a baby girl so that I can be her daddy.

This is a dream I have had for many years and, although I've had girlfriends in the past, there has always been something missing - ie nappies, plastic pants and dummies!

Basically, I'm looking for someone I can love and cherish in a daddy-little girl relationship. I want to change her, feed her, play games with her, read bedtime stories, give her lots of cuddles and even the occasional spank if very naughty!

I'm in here a fair bit, so you can PM me or catch me in the chatroom - or you can get me on Yahoo Messenger as "nappyandy". I became interested in the daddy role after being an adult baby myself. I still wear nappies sometimes but only very occasionally - just a handful of times a year. I realised, as someone else on here said, that I was on the wrong side of the changing table.

What else? Well, I'm 5'7" tall, slim, tanned and nice to look at (so people say). Certainly not Brad Pitt, but not bad! I have an outgoing personality. I love to have lots of fun and I enjoy chatting to people.

Right, I'm sure there's plenty I've missed out but I can always add that later. Get in touch! You know you want to!

Andy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi andy

im Leila, living about 30 mins from manchester, uk. Im new to all this, having just got a computor at home and realising im not the only one into diapers. Im 33 years old, down to earth lass. Im told im attractive-size 14, blue eyes, sociable and chatty-will talk to anyone. have a big heart and a big social conscious-work with homeless people and love it. Am into wearing diapers at home, but have never told anyone-am finding this site a real eye opener and fast becoming addicted!

Im looking for a long term relationship with someone who will change my diapers and give me regular over the knee spanking for being a nauhty girl :blush:

it would nice to hear from you, no pressure. how long you been into diapers? have you met up with anyone from the d/L A/B world? Id like too but still a bit scared and shy.

Leila