LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hihi! Been gone a while. Sorry to anybody who rped w/ me before I left, I got super swamped w/ work and other responsibilities(moving house, finding another job, etc).

I’m usually Little but I don’t mind doing Daddy rps too as long as we both get to be CGs. I usually do advanced/at least one paragraph RP, personally(or at least more than a sentence or two). I find sexual stuff very uncomfy in this kinda thing(just found that out p recently) so..yeah, I’d rather not do that. Sorry.

My Likes/stuff I usually like while RPing as a “Little”/baby: 

-Humiliation(being made to talk cutely in public or just in general, being changed/checked in a public place, etc)

-Babytalk & lots of cooing 

-Sissification

-Being restrained gently/in cushy restraints so baby doesn’t go anywhere or do anything too complicated 

I’m usually very much into scenarios where my character is unwillingly padded by a co-worker or subordinate or someone who’s younger than them, but if you’d rather not do that, I can always compromise.

Being diapered at work/by a co-worker in an office setting and having to submit to daily checks/diaper-changes in said co-worker’s office is just a nice idea imo, bonus points if my character is yours’ boss and yet he’s been forced into diapers like a big baby(idk, the juxtaposition of wearing a suit over a nice, cozy didi is nice, especially if the slacks are pulled down to expose that diaper~).

I’m also ok with doing more than one RP so we both get babied(like..I do one where I’m babied and I baby your character in another RP). Thanks for reading this super long post :3 and please comment or message me if you want to RP.