LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1

WISH'S

Tim was a regular guy who lived a relatively ordinary life. One day, as he was walking through town, he happened upon an old, rundown store that he had never noticed before. The building looked quite peculiar, so Tim decided to go inside and take a look around. As he browsed the shelves, he came across a lamp that looked exactly like the kind you would see in a movie about genies, like the one in Aladdin. Tim thought it was hilarious, so he decided to buy it. When he got home, he placed the lamp on a shelf and jokingly began to rub it, fully expecting nothing to happen. To his surprise, a genie suddenly appeared before him, causing Tim to rub his eyes in disbelief. "Are you real?" he asked. The genie smiled and replied, "As real as anything else, that's for sure. I am the genie of the lamp, and for freeing me from my eternal prison, you shall be granted three wishes." Tim was dumbfounded and excited at the prospect of having his heart's desire. "I wish to have money and lots of it," he says to the genie. The genie responds, "Easy enough." He nods his head and declares that the wish has been fulfilled. Tim says, "Wow, really? Just like that, huh?" He checks his bank account on his phone and sees that it's true – his bank account now has over ten million dollars in it. "Hmm, what made you decide on that much money?" he asks the genie. The genie explains, "It's based on your perspective. Since you asked for a lot, I gave you what your opinion of a lot would be." That makes sense, Tim replies, 

"For my second wish, I'd like to have more time," he says to the genie. He goes on to explain that life can feel so short, and he would love the opportunity to live longer. The genie nods and says, "Very well. I can give you the time you wish for." In a flash, Tim finds himself transported out of his living room and into a nursery that he doesn't recognize. It appears to be a young child's room, but it is obscured by some kind of wooden rails. As he looks around, he realizes that he is now in a crib and is much smaller than he was just moments before. He calls out for the genie and what comes out of his mouth is, "Jee jee." Oh no, he thinks. I can't talk like an adult. I can only babble half words. What am I going to do? To his surprise, the genie shows up and says, "Are you ready to make your third wish? You may think it at me if you'd like."

Tim thinks at the genie, "What happened? Why did you make me a baby?" The genie replies, "Well, you asked for more time, so more time is what I gave you. You now have a whole lifetime of time." Tim thinks for a moment and then thinks at the genie, "But is there anyone to take care of me until I can take care of myself?" The genie says, "Yes, you have a mother and a father who are just in the other room. They believe you are taking a nap." Oh, well that's a relief, Tim thinks to himself. Then he thinks at the genie, "What about the money from my first wish? Did i lose it because of this?" The genie replies, "The money has been transferred to a trust fund that you will be able to access when you turn 18 again." Well, I guess that's fine, thinks Tim. He then asks, "What about my family's financial situation? Are we well off?" The genie replies, "Yes, you are in quite a wealthy and loving home. Although, your family does have some problems, although you probably shouldn't worry about it. It's not all that big of a deal." Tim takes this response and is fine with not knowing.

"Well, I guess it's time for my final wish, I suppose," says Tim. The genie simply nods. "I wish you were free from the lamp," Tim says. The genie, with a semi-annoyed look, replies, "While I appreciate the gesture, I can't grant that wish. Without the lamp, I am actually powerless, and I'd rather not be." Oh, Tim thinks. Well, I guess I could wish that with freedom, you retain your strength. Or would that not work? The genie says, "No, it would not. Without the lamp, my power is nonexistent, whether you wish I retain my strength or not." Tim then decides to make his last wish that when he writes something down, his words become real, and that it also works with pictures. The genie says he can do that, which catches Tim off guard. He had felt like there was no way that wish could be granted based on what the genie had just said, but he realizes that having powers and him having powers are two different sets of rules. The genie then disappears in a poof, leaving little Tim standing at the rail of his crib. As he looks around, he realizes that something feels off, but he can't quite place what it is. He shakes it off as being in a new body and all that. It is then that his new mother enters the room and says, "Uh oh, looks like my little man needs a new diaper." Tim's face drops from mild confusion to a full-blown blush as it takes him until now to realize that he is now wearing a diaper.

As Tim's mother changes his diaper, he is surprised by the amount of detail that goes into the process. He can feel the warmth of the diaper as it is removed and sees the mess that he has made. His mother sprays him with a special solution to clean him up before patting it dry with a soft cloth. She then applies a generous amount of powder to keep him dry and comfortable before putting on a fresh diaper. As she fastens the tabs, Tim notices that she also applies a cream to prevent diaper rash.

Once he is all cleaned up and properly diapered, Tim's mother places him in a playpen with just a diaper and a t-shirt on. As he looks around, he realizes that he has nothing to do but play with baby toys such as a rattle, blocks, stuffed animals, and toy cars. He picks up the rattle and shakes it, but it doesn't hold his attention for very long. He moves on to the blocks, but they are too hard for him to play with properly. Stuffed animals and toy cars are more his speed, but even those start to lose their appeal after a while.

Just when Tim is starting to get bored, his mother returns and puts a pacifier in his mouth. Tim sucks on it contentedly for a while, but even that starts to lose its charm. He tries to stand up and walk, but finds it very hard to do. His legs are wobbly and he has to concentrate hard to take even a few steps. He falls down a few times before finally giving up and crawling back to his toys. As he plays, he can't help but wonder what life as a baby is going to be like. He knows that it will be a long time before he is able to do all the things that he used to take for granted, but he is determined to make the most out of his second childhood.

Chapter 2 The Embarassment Of Extreme Youth      Tim's story continues as he waddled over to his toys with a growing fascination for them. He felt the urge to put them in his mouth, but he wasn't sure why. His newfound baby body couldn't help but comply with it, so he picked up one of the blocks and thought about how difficult it might be to play with. However, he wondered if it might have a taste that was worth trying. He let his pacifier fall out of his mouth and placed the block, corner first, into his mouth and started drooling all over it. It was about this time that he realized how good it felt to chew on something. The way it felt on his nearly toothless mouth made him lose all sense of reason and self. He zoned out on his new obsession, until his mommy picked him up and removed the wooden plaything from his mouth. "Uh-uh, that's not for chewing, little Timmy," she scolded him. She then picked up the pacifier, cleaned it off, and replaced it with the block. This snapped Tim out of his state of regression, which for the first time since he was transformed, scared him. He was now concerned about losing his mind to his now miniature body. She then checked his diaper and announced, "All dry! What a big boy you are!" This caught Tim off guard, since not too long ago she had changed his diaper. Does this mean to imply that he wets his diaper so frequently that being dry for 10 to 20 minutes was some form of accomplishment? This question was answered for him as, without warning, mommy said, "Oops, I guess I jinxed it. Oh well, you're still not all that wet. You can keep that one on for a little bit longer, at least until you wet again." Tim then started to tear up and attempted to say that he's not a baby and doesn't need diapers, but to Tim's dismay, it sounded simply like a bunch of "mmmhmms" and "bababa" sounds. This then made his mommy say, "Oh, you want your baba? Such a smarty pants, you'll be speaking in no time at all, sweety." She then took him into the kitchen and placed him in a weird chair. It took him a minute, but he soon realized it was a highchair. He began to shuffle in the chair as it was an embarrassing position to be in and he was really starting to get tired from all of this impossible stuff that had befallen him in the past hour or so.    She began preparing a bottle as he squirmed in his high chair and was hoping this wouldn't take that long. She brought the bottle over to him and said, "My big thirsty guy is ready for his baba, yes he is," which made Tim blush as he wasn't used to being baby-talked. While it was super embarrassing, he was actually starting to enjoy it. She put the bottle on his chair and walked back over to the cabinet. She grabbed something out of it and a spoon from the drawer and made her way back over to Tim. She popped the lid on some kind of jar, and he tried to read what it said, but it was written in a foreign language of some kind. Now that he thought about it, the blocks he was playing with were also marked with some kind of unusual writings he didn't know. But before Tim could fully go over the details in his head, he began to hear a funny noise. It was coming from his mommy, she was doing something with the spoon. She began making chugga chugga chugga noises repeatedly. He wasn't sure why, but she did look funny and he couldn't help but giggle at her. She was also making a silly face which didn't help at all. Right when he started laughing, she took her moment and drove the train into the tunnel so to speak. This caught Tim off guard as he reflexively closed his mouth on the spoon, only to be met with the taste of something icky. It was some kind of vegetable, which one he couldn't tell you, but mommy sure could. She says, "What a big boy, eating you strained peas." Tim was a bit grossed out by this, but like most of his day, he wasn't really getting a choice in this. He did attempt to keep his mouth closed, but he fell for every trick in the book: the airplane, the car, and even the train again. He was feeling utterly defeated by the end of the jar and the worst part was, he definitely got more on him than in him like a real baby would. He was then wiped off with a wash rag and taken out of his high chair. His mommy had him in one arm and the bottle in the other. He thought that she was going to let him drink it in the playpen or something like that. But he was then led into a nursery room where she sat in a rocking chair and began to feed him directly from the bottle. The whole while, his face was pink as can be from sheer embarrassment, not only from the bottle feeding itself but also from the fact that he was made a complete fool out of during his mush feeding. As he subconsciously drank from the bottle, he wondered how much of his mental faculties had become that of a baby. But it's probably more accurate to say he thought "why me, has baby brain" just so you can get an idea of his mental vocabulary. As he pondered his future, he remembered his third wish that might get him out of this somehow. That idea was short-lived however, as he realized that he hadn't seen let alone had a drawing utensil once since he'd become like this. Again, his mommy cut his thought process off though.  

Tim's mother begins to pick him up and bring him over to the changing table. She starts to untape his dirty diaper and as she does, she comments "Oh my, someone made a stinky." Tim's face turns red with embarrassment, especially since he hadn't even known that he had used his diaper in the first place. His mother gently wipes him clean, removing the soiled diaper and getting a clean one out. She then places it under him, adding powder and diaper rash cream. As she applies the cream, she points out "Gotta make sure my little man doesn't get a rash during his nap." Tim lay there feeling humiliated and helpless as his mother finishes up the diaper change. After Tim finishes up his bottle mid diaper change, his mother declares it's time for a nap. She tapes up the clean diaper and begins changing him into his pajamas. Once he's all snug in his teddy bear jammies Tim's mother picks him up and brings him to his crib, where she tucks him in and kisses his forehead before leaving the room. Tim lay there feeling exhausted and confused, still trying to process all that had happened to him in the past few hours. He hopes that he'll get a chance to use the power of his third wish before he starts potty training since by then what'll be the point. He then sits up in the crib and wiggles about noticing how comfy his outfit is not just the pajamas but even the diaper feels pretty comfy at least when it's dry.  He then sees a teddy bear next to him and grabs it thinking to himself he'll fix it when he wakes up.

Chapter 3

The Ominous Mr.Bear Bear

Tim woke up from his nap and rubbed his eyes, removing the sleepy specs that had accumulated during his nap. As he looked around, it took him a moment to remember where he was and what had happened. He sat up and thought to himself, "hmm guess I'm awake. This is weird. It's the first time I've been awake where I haven't been supervised." Even when he was in the playpen, someone was always watching him. But this was perfect for Tim, as he could finally compose his thoughts better. He then saw that Mr. Bear Bear was still under his arm, and he wasn't sure when he had come up with calling him that, but he felt like it fit. He then said to Mr. Bear Bear, "What do you think I should do about all this baby stuff?" However, with his now limited vocabulary and the pacifier in his mouth, it was completely incoherent to anyone but Tim himself and his new best friend. He then figured he would have to try to get his mother's attention somehow, but honestly, he didn't have a clue on how to do that. He paced in his roomy crib until the feeling of being trapped in his comfy prison became too much to bear, even though in reality it was closer to two or three minutes of waddling around the crib and working himself up. This finally boiled over as Tim lost himself and one tear became two, and before he knew it, he was full on bawling his eyes out and making quite a racket.

His mother came into the room and said, "Looks like my little man is up!" She approached the edge of the crib and said, "Aww, honey, what's wrong? Did somebody wake up on the grumpy end of Dream Town?" Tim looked up and giggled at the funny words his mother had said. He felt like he was having trouble understanding exactly what she meant, but he figured it didn't matter. His mother had finally come to save him from the wooden jail cell. He held his arms up, clearly wanting to be picked up. The thing is, he was still holding Mr. Bear Bear, and so when his mother picked him up, this caused Mr. Bear Bear to fall out from under his arm, which reignited the nearly subsided tears. All his mother heard from her child's mouth was "babababababa," unclearly wanting his bear bear back. Fortunately for Tim, his mother was very understanding, realizing what the problem was fairly quickly. She reached into the crib with one arm while supporting Tim under his padded tushie with her other. She then handed him the bear, which helped Tim quiet down. She then said to him, "My little Timmy loves his Mr. Bear Bear, doesn't he?" He then thought that it was funny that his mother knew his bear friend's name too. But she can't understand me? How does she know the silly name I came up with? He thought to himself. Then it dawned on him that his grown-up mind and his baby mind may be merging and that's why things had felt so off to him. Its like gaining a section of memories from the life he was now living.

This was promptly interrupted when his mother placed Tim onto the changing table for what felt like the bazillionth time for Tim. He tried to shout, "How many times a day am I gonna wet my pants?" but again, he just sounded like a grumpy baby. But his mother did understand one thing from that, her grumpy little baby was in no mood for a diaper change.

Tim put on a grumpy face as he held Mr. Bear Bear close while his mother started untaping his diaper. Fortunately, this time Tim had only wet, which while annoying for him, was also a relief, which also bothered him in itself. He held his stuffed bear while playing with his hands as his mother wiped him down with a damp washcloth and eventually pulled out the soiled diaper from underneath him. She then grabbed a fresh diaper, this one a Huggies with Mickey Mouse characters on it, and placed it under his butt. She powdered and lotioned him up, taped the diaper securely, and declared that Tim needed something adorable to wear to the store. At that point, Tim had stopped paying attention to anything but Mr. Bear Bear, then his mother took his shirt off, leaving him topless for the first time since he got small. This was a little embarrassing, but it did give him an opportunity to see what was hiding under his shirt. No more chest hair, in fact, no hair anywhere aside from the top of his head, of course. He looked himself over, sitting upright and still on the changing table when his mother returned with what looked like a t-shirt and some jeans. But as she dressed him, he thought the shirt was odd since it had buttons on the bottom and not in the way they would normally go. These ones had them strewn on the bottom from left to right, not up and down like a normal button-up shirt, but she put it on and buttoned it. He felt secure, like his diaper was extra snug with this new shirt on. As for the jeans, these too were odd as they had some kind of strap that went over the front and latched onto a button on either side of him. To those in the know, which Tim was not, he'd just be dressed in a diaper, a onesie, and a pair of overalls, all the while oblivious to his outfit and too his soon to be predicament. The prospect of going out as he is would've had him mortified, but fortunately for him and his mother's sake, he was completely oblivious to what was transpiring. She then brought him downstairs and placed him in a baby bouncer as she did she declared she had only a few things left to do before they can go. Tim just sat there in the bouncer with his bear friend in his arms, a pacifier in his mouth, and a content expression on his face. He sat there in a trance-like state for an obscured amount of time before his mother returned, picked him up, and headed for the front door. She then opened the door and was on a course for the 4 door sedan that sat in the driveway. It was around this time Tim began to panic a little, unsure of what was happening as his mother led him to the car. She placed him into a weird seat and strapped him in. He was still clutching tightly to Mr. Bear Bear as he was locked in place in the car. Looks like Tim, Mr. Bear Bear, and his mother were going on an adventure that Tim had most certainly not signed up for.

Chapter 4

Ch.4 the grossie Store

There sat Tim, strapped into a car seat on his way to an unknown destination, as his mother drove down the street. He felt anxious about being seen in his babyish state, even though he knew full well that no one would view him as anything besides a baby wherever he ended up. Despite this, he couldn't shake the fear of being ripped from his safe space at home and thrust into a new, potentially terrifying, and foreign environment.

That's when he started to hear music, or at least he thinks he did. Although he wasn't sure where it was coming from, it seemed to be all around him. The music he heard was upbeat, with simple notes and basic lyrics, but he quickly began to enjoy it. Before he knew it, he was bouncing up and down in his car seat, it was an absolute rave with Mr. Bear as they danced the rhythm of the music.

His mother caught a glimpse of him in the rear-view mirror and said, "You love your nursery rhymes, don't you, sweety?" She couldn't help but smile at her goofy baby as he bounced in place in the back of the sedan.

The drive wasn't long and they soon pulled into a parking lot filled with people coming and going to the large building in front of the lot          She found a spot to park as close to the entrance as possible and expertly maneuvered the car into place. The car grew quiet as she unbuckled her seatbelt and exited, with Tim watching curiously. She started to walk away from the car and made her way to a mini roof, grabbing something Tim couldn't see from his position in the car. She returned and opened Tim's door, unbuckling him from the car seat and taking him out of the car.

Now Tim could see what she had retrieved from the mini roof - it was a cart. She placed him in the front of the cart and they made their way past all the other people, entering the building. The building was packed with people, all in a rush, and Tim's mother was no exception. Tim wondered what could cause such a sudden and unnecessary haste in this place.

As they entered, Tim saw flowers outside, and once they crossed the threshold, he saw stands for bread and boxes with pictures of snacks. He was immediately hit with a strange smell - like the smell of nature, but more manufactured. He saw stands and stands of fruit and vegetables, but his mother wheeled him past those, opting to start with less perishable foods first. That's when Tim remembered what this building was, and shouted "Gwwooww swoow!"

His mother looked at him, unsure of what he was trying to say, and patted Tim on the head. She said, "We gotta get my little man some nom noms, don't we?

Tim just continued to stare in awe at the gigantic grocery store. He was shocked at how big it felt.  He had noticed before how strange it was to be this small, but this put it into a brand new perspective for him. He was absolutely shocked at this place. While Tim stared in awe, his mother began to do all the necessary shopping to keep her and her family well fed until the next time. As they passed through an aisle, Tim saw something he wanted and began to make noises and point. His mom eventually had her attention captured and looked to where he was pointing, confused. She saw crayons and said, "Oh yeah, you must remember these from when I gave you some a few weeks ago." Tim looked up with another look of confusion, wondering why he had not seen the crayons at home. His mother said, "Well, if you miss them that bad, maybe we can give them another go when we get home, but I can't buy these right now, especially since we already have some at home." Tim was satisfied with that and was more than willing to drop it for now.  

His mother was surprised at the quickness to drop the crayons, almost as if he understood what she had said, which she then laughed off as a coincidence. They continued their shopping, picking up all the usual essentials like food, drinks, paper towels, laundry stuff, and paper plates. That's when they made it to Tim's aisle, the baby section. Tim turned red, knowing that no matter what she picked out in this aisle, it would most likely have something to do with his butt. She grabbed some pamper brand diapers and said that maybe they should try a different kind this time. The first thing and he's already mortified. Then she grabbed some wipes, powder, and some creams for good measure. The last thing she bought was some new pacifiers. She added that it was time to move up a size, to which Tim thought, I didn't know they came in different sizes.  

His mommy finished up in the rest of the aisles and made her way back to the produce section. Tim breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that they must be nearly done. His mommy began to bag an assortment of different fruits and veggies, and then made a beeline for the registers. Of course, they were all crowded, just his luck, he felt

Tim and his mother finally made it to the checkout line, where they sat waiting their turn for what felt like an eternity to Tim. After what was likely 15 minutes, they finally had their items placed on the conveyor belt, ready to be scanned. Just as the last few items were being bagged, they heard a loud noise behind them. Someone had dropped a container of juice while loading it into their shopping cart, which startled Tim, causing him to start crying. His mother quickly paid for the groceries, loaded the cart, and tried to comfort Tim by bouncing him a little. However, as she did so, she caught a whiff of a stinky diaper. "Uh oh, looks like my little guy got the poop scared right out of him," she joked, which only upset Tim more, causing him to cry even harder. Despite the situation,she took a moment to appreciate the joke.  She then made her way back to the car as quickly and safely as possible. This was the longest Tim had gone in a dirty diaper, as they had been trapped in the store for over an hour. He hadn't even noticed that his diaper was in such a state until his mother pointed it out, embarrassing him even more.

She made her way back to the car, where she efficiently loaded the back of the sedan. However, her return to the store only served to confuse Tim, who was still too busy crying to care. As she wheeled him back into the store and headed towards the women's bathroom, she grabbed a bag with yellow ducks on it and took Tim out of the wagon. Although Tim's tears had mostly subsided, they still rolled down his face.

Upon entering the bathroom, she went straight to the diaper changing station that was built into the wall. She pulled it open and strapped Tim into it, but as she started undoing the buttons on his overalls, he realized what she was doing and his embarrassment caused his tears to start anew. She expertly got the overalls off, followed by the onsie, and was able to easily access the dirty diaper. With ease, she placed the two pieces of clothing into a plastic bag and set to work changing Tim's diaper

She untaped his stinky diaper while Tim somewhat squirmed on the table. She carefully grabbed the front of the diaper to open it up and as she did, Tim felt the cold air hit his diaper area, which caused his pee-pee to go off. His mother quickly covered the stream with the already oversaturated diaper, which caused some leaking onto the changing table. She quickly wiped up the mess with some of the paper towels she keeps on hand for such emergencies. After the stream subsided and the table was dried, she began to wipe Tim clean with some wet wipes, first the front and then the back, making sure to keep Tim elevated so as not to get messy again. Once his bottom was properly cleaned, she removed the diaper and let him settle back down. She balled the dirty diaper up like a pro and placed it into the trash can. She then got out a fresh diaper, lifted his legs, and gently placed the fresh diaper under him. Next came the powder. She got him nice and powdered up, closed the diaper, and made sure it was secured nicely. Tim, at this point, had his face covered by his hands, not wanting to see anything and fully committed to being embarrassed. His mother took him off the table and placed the dirty cloths into the ducky bag. She then made her way back to the wagon just outside the bathroom. Tim then realized she hadn't dressed him. Was she going to leave him topless all the way home?

Unfortunately for Tim, that was indeed the case. As she placed him in the wagon, he shamefully sat there wearing nothing but his fresh diaper which adorned Goofy from Disney on the front. For the first time since they had arrived, it felt like his mom wasn't in a rush as she leisurely made her way to the exit. It was almost as if she was proud of her little bundle of joy and wanted everyone to see him in his semi-naked glory. Tim's face was red the whole way out of the building, to say the least. He was fully relieved to be returned to his car seat where Mr. Bear Bear waited for him. He unconsciously hugged him as tightly as his little arms could as they made their way back home.

If you enjoy what you read and want more and want it sooner then others check out my patreon I've recently made it comes with access to a discord server that is a place where we can all talk in a more private space :)

patreon.com/LittleWritersRetreat

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ch.5

Tim's mother pulled into the driveway of their home and quickly went to work freeing Tim from his car seat. She unlatched the seat belt, brought him and Mr. Bear Bear back into the house, and placed him in a mesh playpen. "Now sit tight, honey," she said, "I need to get the groceries out of the car." Then she disappeared back out the front door, leaving Tim and Mr. Bear Bear to their own devices. Tim stood up while leaning against the walls of the playpen, trying to get a better look around. He knew there were crayons somewhere in the house, all he had to do was find them. He stumbled around the walls of the playpen, looking through the mesh wall as best as he could to see if he could find the crayons he so desperately sought. Although he had grown used to his new status as a baby, he was still interested in what he could do with the power of his third wish. Whether he decides to use it to grow back up or not

Tim was determined to find the crayons, but after a thorough search, he realized that either they were on a shelf too high for him to see or they were in another room. He shifted his focus back to Mr. Bear Bear and the other toys in the playpen. Most of the toys were the same: toy blocks and chunky wooden race cars. Tim noticed a baby rattle and found it amusing, since he didn't think anyone bought those for babies anymore. It was just a loud noise maker, but he grabbed it without thinking, and the noise it made completely caught his attention, making the rest of the world disappear as he started playing with the toy.

Meanwhile, Tim's mother was bringing in the groceries and nearly finished retrieving them from the car when she noticed her cute baby playing with the rattle. She thought it was so adorable that she quickly took a picture of him on her phone before returning to putting away the food and dry goods. Tim was still playing with the rattle when he heard someone say something. "Hey, snap out of it!" shouted a voice near by. Tim looked around but saw no one. That's when the voice said, "I'm down here." Tim looked down and just saw Mr. Bear Bear. He then asked, "Was that you, Mr. Bear Bear?" Mr. Bear Bear responded, "Yes, it's me. What do you think you're doing? You're not a baby. Stop playing with that thing!"

Tim wasn't surprised when he started talking to Mr. Bear Bear, even though it was an inanimate object. His mind must have accepted it as a normal occurrence. Instead of being shocked, Tim simply engaged in a conversation with Mr. Bear Bear. When Tim asked why playing with his rattle was a problem, Mr. Bear Bear quickly responded, "Only babies play with rattles, and we just established that you're not really a baby, right?" Tim replied, "Well, yes, but I'm stuck like this, so why not have some fun?" The rattle was so much fun to play with, after all.

But Mr. Bear Bear warned Tim, "aren't you worry about losing your mind to the baby side? What if your mind turns to baby mush and you forget everything before you find those markers? Playing with that rattle looks like it's draining any precilections you have left, leaving you with just baby interests and values." Tim scratched his head and said, "Uh, okay." Not really understanding what Mr.bear bear meant. Mr. Bear Bear then sighed and said, "Rattle makes you goo-goo-ga-ga. You have baby brain. You played with the rattle and now your diaper is wet. Any of this sinking in, diaper brain?" Tim felt bad about the mean things Mr. Bear Bear was saying to him, but he knew he was right. Tim responded by saying, "Yeah, I understand now. But how do I fix it?" Mr. Bear Bear said, "Don't worry, kid. You've got me, don't you?"

Tim realized that Mr. Bear Bear was right, he did have him, so there was nothing to worry about. His mother had been observing the scene for a while, feeling both confused and captivated by Tim's conversation with his teddy bear. She managed to capture the moment on video, but all you could hear was Tim's baby-like babbling and the occasional silence when he was listening to Mr. Bear Bear. She finished putting away the last of the groceries and commented, "Hmm, it might be time for someone's nap." Mr. Bear Bear quickly responded, "Hurry, act as awake as possible, unless you want to be put down for another nap." Tim was caught off guard, but he quickly jumped to his feet and started babbling loudly to show how awake he was

Tim's mother wasn't completely convinced, but she found it adorable and said, "Oh, is my goofy baby a chatty cat today?" She began tickling him, which Tim wasn't expecting, so he cried out for help to Mr. Bear Bear. However, Mr. Bear Bear just sat there and stopped speaking, as if his connection was severed during the tickle spree. Tim cried out, "No, Mr. Bear Bear, help!" This made his mother stop, as she saw the distress in his eyes. "What's the matter, honey? You usually love to be tickled," she said, confused until she realized the problem. "Oh, I didn't mean for you to make poopy, baby Timmy. I'm sorry," she said, as she held him to console him. This only made him cry harder, as he worried he would never hear Mr. Bear Bear's voice again and that he had fully been babified. His mother made her way to the nursery to give him a change and put him down for a nap. She laid him on the changing table and strapped him in

Tim was beyond frustrated. He hated this. He had no freedom, no power. He was nothing more than a helpless baby with a poopy diaper and it was so infuriating for him. He felt as though he was losing his mind. He wasn't sure what was happening to him, but he was squirming and balling as his mother attempted to change him. she was trying to shush him, but it wasn't working. So, she had to pull out the big guns and grab his binky. She gently worked it into his mouth, he even almost fell for it. But he wasn't going to be so easily swayed this time. He was adamant about this tantrum and continued to be an uncooperative baby. However, mommy had other plans. She pulled out a little stuffed dinosaur. Tim didn't know where she got it from, but everything stopped when he saw it. The tears, the sadness, the frustration all disappeared. Now, all he knew was that he needed that dinosaur and he needed it now. He reached out for it, but it was just out of reach. He reached and reached, and of course, mommy eventually obliged his need for the stuffie. He immediately became the most well-behaved baby you've ever seen, as she could finally change that big, stinky diaper. She made quick work of it, and before Tim knew it, his diaper had been changed and he felt so much better without even realizing why. She breathed a sigh of relief and unstrapped Tim, took him to the crib, where he and Dino D could sleep. Hopefully, Mr. Bear Bear isn't the jealous type... or things could get messy in a different way.

Sorry for the late post guess I forgot to post here oopsie ? 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.patreon.com/posts/tims-genie-ch-6-80147289?utm_medium=sharesheet&utm_source=sharesheet&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Ch.6 Stuffing Rivalry is now out on patreon I'll be posting the full story next week but early access is now available for patrons!!!

Ch.6 Stuffing Rivalries

Tim's mommy gently placed him into the crib, still clutching his new friend Dino D. With his worries momentarily forgotten, Tim was content to have a new dinosaur buddy to play with. They spent a few minutes happily playing together in the crib, lost in their world.

His mother returned shortly, holding Mr. Bear Bear and a pacifier, likely hoping to coax Tim into taking a nap. She slipped the pacifier into Tim's mouth and placed Mr. Bear Bear next to him before leaving the room, allowing Tim and his stuffed companions some privacy.

Once Tim's mommy had gone and he had fully settled down, Mr. Bear Bear spoke up, saying, "Oof, I didn't think I'd wake back up," as he shook his head. Tim asked, "Mr. Bear Bear, what happened? You stopped talking and it scared me." Mr. Bear Bear brushed off the concern, replying, "Don't worry about that. We have bigger issues. We need to get you back to normal."

Suddenly, a sickly sweet and somewhat goofy voice, reminiscent of a cartoon character, chimed in from the other end of the crib. "Nuh-uh! Being a baby is way better! Think about it: you'll have so much extra time in your life because of this. That's what you wished for, isn't it? More time?" Tim looked over at the source of the voice and realized it was Dino D. Surprised, he asked, "Huh, you can talk too, Dino D?"

Dino D looked over and exclaimed, "Of course I can! It's because you're a baby, and babies have super imaginations! Isn't that so much fun?" Tim blinked, pondered for a moment, and then asked in surprise, "Does that mean I'm only imagining that you're talking?" Dino D replied in a goofy manner, "Nope!" and then giggled. "I like this game," he said then in a generic robber voice he said. "You'll never catch me, copper! Nyah!" Tim giggled at Dino D's silly antics.

Mr. Bear Bear interjected, "No, he's got to get back to being a grown-up, unless he likes being a poopy pants baby." Tim hesitated, recalling the diaper change he had just experienced. He had mostly forgotten about it until the subject was brought up again. "Well, it's not all that bad, Mr. Bear Bear. At least I don't have to stop playing to use the potty, and half the time, I don't even know if my diaper has been used. So it's really not a problem."

Frustrated, Mr. Bear Bear retorted, "Fine! I guess we don't need to get the crayons, markers, or anything. You can just wait until you're big enough to get them yourself in four years." Tim quickly responded, "No, Mr. Bear Bear, we're getting those crayons." Mr. Bear Bear, confused, looked over and asked, "Wait, really?" Tim's tone shifted from serious to excited mid-sentence as he said, "Yes, if I get those markers, imagine how much more fun we could have!" Tim seemed absolutely giddy about getting the crayons, which Mr. Bear Bear reluctantly accepted as a positive step, even if Tim's baby brain seemed to be almost entirely in control.

Mr. Bear Bear then pointed out that it was nap time and the longer it took for Tim to go to bed, the longer it would take to get the crayons. This motivated Tim, but Dino D proved to be too much of a distraction while Tim tried to sleep, cracking jokes and making Tim giggle, resetting his "fall asleep" timer. Eventually, Tim calmed down and drifted off to sleep, only to wake up with his mommy changing his diaper a mere couple hours later.

Tim was excited to see mommy right when he woke up, holding out his hands, wanting to be picked up. However, she was far too deep into the change to stop and pick him up; he'd have to wait until he was fully cleaned up. She blew a raspberry on his belly, leaving him in just his diaper as she carried him into the living room and placed him in his mesh playpen. Again, he sat there and looked for his stuffed friends, but it was just him and his toys. He did end up grabbing a wooden train and pretending he was driving it until he was interrupted by his mom putting Dino D into the pen with him. He babbled, "Dino, it's you!"

"Yuh huh, it's just Dino D and Tim taking on the big city," he said while laughing. "But where's Mr. Bear Bear?" said Tim. Dino replied, "He's still in the crib. Mommy must have put him in time out since he's such a grumpy pants." Tim simply nodded, saying that it made sense since he was being grumpy.

"Hey, Dino D, can you help me get the crayons from mommy?" Tim asked. "I can try," Dino D said enthusiastically. "So, how are we gonna do it? Mommy can't understand me," said Tim. "Well, you might be able to cry for them, but it's not like she'd know why you're crying. But I bet it'd be fun to see her wondering why you're tearing up," Dino D exclaimed with a giggle.

"But it's not like I can just cry on command either," Tim says. Dino D simply said, "Give it a try," almost baiting Tim to act even more babyish than he's been so far. Anytime he's cried, he at least had a reason, but this was just being a crybaby. Although Tim wanted the crayons, he felt like this plan was riddled with holes, but he also figured he wouldn't be able to cry on command, so he'd give it a try, feeling as if it'd fail.

Tim scrunched his face and attempted to create tears, which, to his surprise, actually worked. Before he knew it, he was crying completely for seemingly no reason, and by the time mommy made her way over to see what was wrong, he'd completely forgotten why he was even crying. Tim's mommy picked him up and shushed him until Tim settled down. While she held him, she checked the back of his diaper, but it was clean, and it hadn't been too long ago since he ate, so she figured he just wanted attention.

Tim noticed Dino D, and Dino D said, "Get the crayons!" So Tim tried to get his mommy's attention by barely making out, "Mah, mmmm, mah, mah, mah." He had done it! He'd said, "Mama!" She looked at him and recognized the same gesture he'd made in the store, which reminded her that she had promised to let him play with the crayons.

She said, "Oh, that's why you were crying! Such a funny baby, you wanna play with the crayons? Ok." She was fairly busy, but she figured she could stop for a little bit to see how he would interact with the crayons. So, she put him back in the playpen and left to set them up. Unfortunately, without Mr. Bear Bear there to be the voice of reason, who knows what'll happen

Recently released our first patreon exclusive story called the Polaroid Paradox if your interested in reading that or commisioning your own patreon exclusive story become a subscriber!!! Also all the stories here have a pdfs of the stories for easy access on your own device!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/80415976?utm_campaign=postshare_creator

• 2 weeks later...

Ch.7 Crayons Aquired!

Tim was brimming with excitement to finally get the crayons he had been yearning for since he'd made his third wish. It appeared that he would soon obtain them. He and Dino D sat on the floor, eagerly awaiting the arrival of Tim's mommy with the coveted crayons. As they waited, Dino D inquired about Tim's plan for his first drawing. Tim hadn't thought that far ahead, as he wasn't sure he'd get this far so quickly. He didn't know at what age children were typically given their first crayon, but it seemed like he was about to get lucky. Tim had initially thought it more likely that he'd have to secretly obtain something to write with, but now he was just being handed one.

Their conversation was abruptly interrupted by Tim's mom entering the room, carrying a box of crayons and some paper. She placed the paper in front of Tim and handed him a very chunky crayon, which fit perfectly in his hand. He examined the crayon and declared, "This one's my favorite." He tried to recall its name but could only remember that it produced a 'bah' sound when spoken. Tim remembered that crayon names should be labeled, but when he looked, all he saw were squiggles he couldn't recognize. He shrugged it off and began to draw on the paper, pondering what he should bring to life with his artwork.

After a moment's thought, Tim decided on something simple: he wanted his binky back in his mouth, as it had been lost amid the excitement of obtaining the crayons. He started writing, only to realize he didn't know how to form words on paper. He thought hard, but nothing came to mind; all he could envision were images of his binky. The more he thought about it, the more he yearned for the pacifier in his mouth. So, he decided to draw a crude stick figure of himself with a pacifier in his mouth, and sure enough, it appeared in his mouth, already slick with his own drool, as if it had never left

Tim was brimming with excitement to finally get the crayons he had been yearning for since he'd made his third wish. It appeared that he would soon obtain them. He and Dino D sat on the floor, eagerly awaiting the arrival of Tim's mommy with the coveted crayons. As they waited, Dino D inquired about Tim's plan for his first drawing. Tim hadn't thought that far ahead, as he wasn't sure he'd get this far so quickly. He didn't know at what age children were typically given their first crayon, but it seemed like he was about to get lucky. Tim had initially thought it more likely that he'd have to secretly obtain something to write with, but now he was just being handed one.

Their conversation was abruptly interrupted by Tim's mom entering the room, carrying a box of crayons and some paper. She placed the paper in front of Tim and handed him a very chunky crayon, which fit perfectly in his hand. He examined the crayon and declared, "This one's my favorite." He tried to recall its name but could only remember that it produced a 'bah' sound when spoken. Tim remembered that crayon names should be labeled, but when he looked, all he saw were squiggles he couldn't recognize. He shrugged it off and began to draw on the paper, pondering what he should bring to life with his artwork.

After a moment's thought, Tim decided on something simple: he wanted his binky back in his mouth, as it had been lost amid the excitement of obtaining the crayons. He started writing, only to realize he didn't know how to form words on paper. He thought hard, but nothing came to mind; all he could envision were images of his binky. The more he thought about it, the more he yearned for the pacifier in his mouth. So, he decided to draw a crude stick figure of himself with a pacifier in his mouth, and sure enough, it appeared in his mouth, already slick with his own drool, as if it had never left

Tim set to work on another crude drawing, this time of himself reading a book. To emphasize his newfound ability to read, he added a thought bubble above the drawing's head, containing an even more simplistic sketch of a brain surrounded by lightning bolts. However, once the drawing was complete, the crayons vanished, along with the drawings, leaving Tim with only a book.

The book was a children's book for those just learning to read, featuring illustrations of the alphabet. To Tim's surprise, he could actually recognize the letters. The issue was that he couldn't remember how they fit together to form words or sentences. He knew that one was the letter A, and another was D, but lacked the knowledge to string them together.

This revelation upset Tim, as without the crayons, he was stuck at this rudimentary level of knowledge. Dino D asked him if the drawing had worked, and Tim, tears forming in his eyes, explained the situation. Dino D reassured him, saying that at least they had made some progress and that Tim now recognized the letters to some degree. Tim snapped back, asking what good that was if he couldn't make words with them.

Dino D, usually being goofy, was taken aback by Tim's outburst and unsure how to respond. However, he suggested trying to get more crayons and giving it another shot. Dino then noticed a lone crayon sitting on the coffee table near where Tim had been reading his book. He pointed it out and said, "Hold up on the waterworks there, Timmy. It looks like it's not quite over just yet!"

Tim spotted what Dino D was pointing to with his snout and bounced up to grab the crayon. His sudden movement caught the attention of his mommy, who had been doing some reading of her own. She watched curiously as Tim approached the crayon on the table, not thinking he was up to anything too bad. However, when Tim grabbed the crayon and returned to the book to correct his mistake, she intervened.

She picked Tim up and said, "No, no, sweetie, that book isn't for coloring in." She also noticed that Tim's diaper was emitting an unpleasant odor, so she added, "Now, I'll get you some paper to color if that's what you want, but first things first – this little guy needs his diaper changed ASAP."

Tim figured that if all it took to get his crayons and paper back was a quick diaper change, he could handle it. What bothered him, though, was that he hadn't even noticed he'd used his diaper. He usually felt a difference in the weight of his diaper, but he began to worry that he was getting too accustomed to it. He didn't mind wearing diapers anymore, not like at first, but not even realizing his diaper was heavier put him on edge.

Tim's mom strapped him onto the changing table and began the process, pointing out how full his diaper was – which only reinforced Tim's belief that he should have noticed the state of his diaper before she did. While she made relatively quick work of cleaning him up, the process still took longer than most of his previous changes because his diaper was not just wet but messy as well

She finished up by applying powder and securing a brand new diaper on Tim, leaving him mostly nude. With just the diaper on, Tim couldn't help but feel far too babyish for his own good. He felt torn between yearning for his adult independence and surrendering to his new baby lifestyle. The split was nearly 50/50, with neither side having a strong hold on his thoughts.

His mother then brought him back to the living room, placing him in a playpen. Tim worried she wouldn't let him draw, but to his surprise, she handed him the crayon and made an offhand remark about her "smarty pants" wanting to color like a big boy. Tim could see why she said this since he had practically no ability to talk, yet he was reading alphabet books by himself. Then again, he doubted she knew that he could recognize letters, but he supposed it was still pretty impressive.

Now that he had regained the crayons, Tim felt determined not to waste this second chance. He considered making himself older and was surprised to discover that he knew the numbers 1-10. Although he didn't know their order or significance, he remembered that numbers were related to age. So, he drew a picture of himself with a number next to it. However, without thinking, he chose the easiest number to draw: 1. Since he was so young, he figured there was no way he could make things worse. But the result was him becoming a little bit younger, undoing the small amount of progress he had made and causing him to forget the numbers and letters again.

Fortunately, Tim still had the crayon and paper, so he could attempt to fix the situation. Frustrated, he acknowledged that he was going in circles and that if he had more knowledge, he could have resolved this already. So, he sat down and thought hard, only to realize that he was having even more trouble than before. "Oh great," he thought, "I can't come up with anything now." Tim knew he probably didn't have much time left with the crayons, so he had to think quickly

Suddenly, Tim had an idea: why not just draw himself older? So, he drew himself as a baby and then slightly bigger. The size difference between the two drawings was fairly insignificant, perhaps due to Tim's lack of knowledge about the size he wanted to be. He finished the drawing, but nothing happened. Tim inspected himself to see if it had worked, but the picture hadn't achieved the desired effect.

Tim wondered if he hadn't drawn himself big enough or if the last drawing had taken not only his knowledge of letters and numbers but also his power to draw things into reality. This frightened him, as he didn't know if the power would be gone forever or if he just needed to return to his previous age for it to come back. He decided to test it out by drawing something simple and easily noticeable—a rattle. Sure enough, it appeared in his hand without any issue.

Puzzled, Tim wondered why the previous drawing hadn't worked. He stood up to look around the room, hoping for some clue. As he scanned the area, he noticed that all his toys were still there, but it appeared as though there were new ones as well. Before he could figure out what was happening, his mother walked into the room, carrying another baby in her arms. Tim hadn't even realized she had left, but the most pressing issue was the identity of this new baby.

The baby looked older than Tim and wore only a diaper, just like him. As Tim wondered who this child could be, he realized the picture he had drawn had manifested the new baby. He was shocked by this turn of events, as he hadn't even known that was possible. Tim didn't have to think too long about who this child was, as his mother placed the baby in the playpen with him and said, "Now that you're all clean, be nice to your baby brother, okay Marky?" The baby, Mark, responded with, "Otay, Momma."

Tim was at a loss for words. He had accidentally manifested a big brother who, ironically, was just as diaper-dependent as himself. The only difference was that Mark could talk.

If you like my content maybe consider supporting me via patreon!

patreon.com/LittleWritersRetreat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1