LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Fired from Adulthood (priv with Hya123)

RynoBro

“Sure sweetie.” Said Gwen getting Gracie activate book and coloring book as well. She gave Gracie one of her bottles, that she pumped this morning. “You did such a good job at the airport.”she said as the plane took off. 

Rye requested that one the flight attendants to fill the bottle with lemonade. He gave her the bottle. “How about you take a nap sweetie. That way you can be awake for the fun.” Rye offered.

Grace picked up a little mermaids book and gave it to Gwen so she could read it. She took the bottle of breast milk and start to drink slowly. 
When rye suggested a nap gracie let a small yawn around her bottle. " otay daddy   " she said with a pout. She had no idea how long the plane ride was and nap definitely would make the time go by. She snuggled up to rye and closed her eyes going to sleep. 

• Like 1

Gwen read to her until Gracie was asleep. Rye kissed her forehead and slid in her pacifier. He thought it was so cute how she just accepted it and relaxed. “That is my girl.” He said as she cuddled with her. 

“She is going to be so cute for your art galaxy next week. I got the perfect dress.” Gwen whispered to Rye.

After three hours, Rye started to nudge Gracie. “Hey we are landing babygirl. Did you have a nice nap. Are you ready to go the hotel and have fun?” He asked as he unbuckled her.

Gracie slept peacefully on the plane being tired from getting up so early. 
when she was woken up she let out a alittle stretch and a yawn. " are we there " she asked being fully awake now and ready to play. " yess daddy lets go " she said excitedly. Her tummy rumbled alittle she was starting to get hungry. " can we get McDonald's pwease " she asked wanting a special lunch to start off ther vacation. They never got fast food at him so this would be a treat. 

• Like 1

“Sure baby.” Said Rye. Gwen picked her up. “Only if you can tell us who is the best baby in the world?” Cooed Gwen as she tickled her neck with her nose. 

Rye got the them a car. Rye smiled as she buckled her up in between them. “Can we got to the nearest McDonald’s near this hotel.” He relaxed with Gracie until they arrive then he carried her in.

Gwen smiled as she gave Rye and her own order. “What you want princess?” She cooed.

• Like 1

" meee im best " she said super excitedly Tsing both of her hands in the air. She looked out her window surprised to see how different  California  was from Arizona. 
fracie would point out the window at cool building she saw on the drive to McDonald's. 

" chicken nugget happy meal please with a nilla shake " she said licking her lips. " I hope I get a toy " 

• Like 1

Rye picked up the order and gave Gracie her shake. “Let it at the resort okay.” Said Rye as went to the resort. Once there, Gwen carried Gracie and the food into their large suite. She set the food on the table for Gracie. “You be a good girl and eat you lunch while, mommy and daddy bring in the stuff.” Said Gwen

Rye and Gwen brought in all of the luggage and set them in the two bedrooms. “So arcade or pool after lunch?” Asked Rye as he sat down to eat. Gwen did the same.

Gracie sat on the bed eating her McDonald happily. She opened up he toy she got it was just a stuffed a animal of dog. She put her shake to her mouth and fisher drinking it. 
" I wanna go to the arcade" she said bouncing up and down. She was very excited to go out and play. Gracie didn't even car that her diaper was soaked. " I'm ready to go play games" 

“Okay, one sec.” Said Gwen seeing how swollen Gracie diaper was. “We can not have you have a rash.” Said Gwen. She laid her on the ground and untaped her diaper. “One more accident you would have leaked.” Said Gwen as she replace the diaper with clean diaper with two boosters. “All better.”

Gracie tried to run away from gwen while was trying her diaper changed. " mommy the princess diaper " she told her. She was very wiggly during the change she definitely needed to go burn some energy. 
" can we go play now " she said going over to the door.  " daddy mommy let's goo" she said with a whine. 

• Like 1

“Okay. Okay.” She said as she took her hand. Rye opened the door and lead the way to the first floor where there was a large arcade and indoor playground. “Now Daddy is going to you card for the arcade.” Said Gwen keeping a tight hand on Gracie so she does not run off.

Rye return and have Gracie the card. “Mommy and daddy are going to be on this bench here. You go play all the games you want. It is unlimited arcade card. If you go to the playground you got to let us know.” Said Rye. He gave her her pacifier too. 

Gracie was surprised to see how big the arcade was. There was so much to do she had no idea where to start. It was a good thing gwen had gracie hand because she tried to play a game multiple time while they waited for rye. 
" okay daddy I'm going the racing game first " Gracie said  running of to the Mario themed racing game. She was having so much fun running around freely. 

• Like 1

Rye and Gwen watched Gracie play the games. “She is so happy.” Rye said. She look so cute waddling around the arcade and playing games. Gwen smiled as she got up and checked out the games Gracie was playing. “Having fun baby girl?” Asked Gwen

• Like 1

Gracie was having so much fun running around playing games. She was trying to get as many tickets as possible to get a cool toy from the shop after. She was in the middle of playing a basketball game  when gwen came over. " hi mommy look I got a lot points " she said happily continuing to play. " can I go to the play area please " gracie said. 

• Like 2

“Sure sweetie. I will take the rockery’s so you do not lose it. Now you go have fun. Remember when you fell your diaper get squishy or mushy, you need to come see us. You do not want a rash before Disney tomorrow.” She reminded. Gracie looked so cute with her diaper visible. 

Gwen took Gracie’s hand and led her to the large indoor play area. “Now they may see your diaper but you need them and you should not be ashamed. If you get bullied you come let mommy know and she will handle it.” She said. She patted Gracie’s butt to send her off to play.

• 1 month later...

Gracie ran off to the play are having lots of fun climbing through the slide and tunnles. Gracie was pretty small so the other kids didn't care much about Gracie playing with them she even made a friend on the trampoline.  Gracie was having lots of fun she decided to take a break and get a drink. She went over to her parents with a flushed face panting trying to catch her breath. " mommy juice " she whine to gwen being tired from playing but she also wanted to get back in play. So she wanted gwen to hurry to get her sippy cup. " I gotta go back to the green slide before it long wait l she said bouncing up and down looking back at it. 

“Someone is having a lot of fun.” Said Gwen. She went through the diaper bag and pulled out a sippy cup of lemonade from the cooler pouch. “Here you go sweetie. Are you having fun. Daddy went off to get use some nachos as a snack.” Said Gwen. 

“Gracie do you want to see a pirate dinner show or a medieval dinner show?” Asked Rye as he arrived with nachos and a drink for the both of the adults. 

“Someone is having a lot of fun.” Said Gwen. She went through the diaper bag and pulled out a sippy cup of lemonade from the cooler pouch. “Here you go sweetie. Are you having fun. Daddy went off to get use some nachos as a snack.” Said Gwen. 

“Gracie do you want to see a pirate dinner show or a medieval dinner show?” Asked Rye as he arrived with nachos and a drink for the both of the adults. 

" yeah so much fun the slide are dispersed fast " Gracie squealed. She took the sippy cup and immediately start drinking enjoying the refreshing drink. " oooh pirate show please " she said thinking that would be fun. " okay I'm going back to play " she said giving the sippy cup back to gwen. She gave both of them a hug before she ran back off. 
As gracie was at the bottom of the slide about to get off another kid comes down crashing in to gracie knocking her off the slide Gracie was shocked and had no idea what happened all she knew was she was in lots of pain. She immediately starts crying " wahhaaa waaahaaa owww" she cried holding her arm " I wan my dada " 

• Like 1

Rye booked the tickets for dinner. He started to kiss Gwen. That is when he heard crying. He went to see what happen. He saw Gracie on the ground. “Oh baby girl.” He said. He picked her up. He kissed her forehead. “How about we get our princess ready to be a pirate.” Said Rye.

He passed Gracie to Gwen. Gwen kissed Gracie’s forehead. “So does my baby want to be a princess or a pirate?” Asked Gwen.

Gracie was holding her arm up to rye when he came to get her. Her face was red and covered with tears she wasn't a happy baby right now. " mommy it hurts " she cried when she was brought over she was very fussy about the slide and how play time was ruined she couldn't decided on what she wanted she very overwhelmed and continue to cry.

• Like 1

“Mommy got you.” Said agwen she held Gracie close and gave her kisses all of her face. “You can come back and play after the mean bullies are gone.” Sha cooed. She held a Gracie as Rye opened the door to their room. 

Gwen carried Gracie to the living room and set her on her lap. She stroked her head before she removed her own top revealing her breast. She moved Gracie into a comfy position before guiding her to her breast for a mid day snack. “Drink up baby girl. You will feel better.”