LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Fired from Adulthood (priv with Hya123)

RynoBro

Gwen let out a sigh as she looked at the living room of her home. She shared it with her boyfriend and her best friend and former coworker Gracie. Gracie recently got fired and currently unemployed. At first, it was a good living arrangement but lately, Gracie has not been pulling her weight. She has become more of their child than their housemate.  She went around picking up the living room. She threw away Gracie’s trash.

Rye return from his early morning walk with their husky, Snow. “What is going on?” He asked as he kissed her. 

“Gracie left a mess again. How is the job hunting going for her?” Asked Gwen.

Tye shook his head. “I have not seen her look for one lately. I made her lunch yesterday when I took a break from my latest painting.” Said Rye, who worked from home as a painter. “I had to clean up her miss. I agree, she is becoming more of our toddler instead.” Said Rye. They got an idea in their head.

• Like 1

Gracie let out a small yawn waking up to the morning sunshine. To bad Gracie felt horrible today she had been started to get sick cause if her to become alittle lazy and unmotivated. She recently had lost her job and was having a hard time looking for a new one.  Gracie rolled out of bed she felt awfully her head was hurting and her throat was soar. She looked around her it was a terrible mess just like she felt. Gracie let out  a sigh she had told her roommate  Rye she would clean today but she just wasn't feeeling good he would understand right. Gracie had been staying with her friends rye and Gwen they were very helpfully and took Gracie in when she needed it. 
gracie walked out to the kitchen to get some water and go to bed. She saw the couple in the living room talking she gave slight smile before saying  " Goodmorning. I don't feel good this morning I'm going back to bed if that's okay " she said to them filling a glass of water. 

• Like 2

“Oh, sweetie.” Cooed Gwen pulling her into a hug. “You not feeling well. I will get you some meds to help. But I need you to do your laundry when you get up. It smells like stale urine.” Said Gwen. She went to the bathroom and grabbed a sleep aid pill and a diuretic. She returned and gave it to Gracie. 

“Now get some sleep.” Said Rye like a father would. He patted her head. He went to his office to get to work.

Gwen smiled as she went to her laptop and started to shop for their new member of the family. A soft smile on her face.

Gracie melted in the hug when Gwen came over to her. She was always alittle affectionate and loved to cuddle. She blushed right away when Gwen mentioned her laundry. " okay I will l she said softly she had been having accidents at night recently and thought she had did a good job of covering it up.  Grace took the medicine and went back to her room to go bed. She had no idea what changes would come to her when she woke up. While Gracie napped due her sickness and medicines she ended up setting her bed causing the smell of stale urnine to become stronger. 

• Like 2

Gwen went to check on Gracie a two hours later after going to the store. She smiled seeing the soaked bed. Gwen nudged her awake. “Gracie, you wet the bed again. You need to shower. Come on. Then I need you to get dressed so we can talk in the kitchen” Said Gwen like a mother who was worried about her child.

Gwen waited for Gracie to come to the kitchen. She held her boyfriend’s hand. “Gracie we know you been having accidents lately. You also have been having trouble getting back into a rhythm.” Said Gwen. She squeezed her hand again. “You also know I can not have kids. So here is the deal. We will let you stay here, rent free if you agree until you have recovered you will be Rye and mine child. You also will need to wear protection because you will need a new mattress.” Said Gwen. She waited her Gracie answer.

• Like 1

Gracie groaned getting woken up. She shifted in her bed and was upset that she had wet again. " okay I'll be down in a minute " she said softly getting out bed in her soggy clothes. She showered quickly then stripped her bedding adding it to the dirty pile of clothes. She went down stairs to have a talk with Gwen and rye she was alittle nervous. 
gracie listened to Gwen speak it was very child like to her. She got sad  hearing Gwen could have kids but she didn't know if would be up to it. Gracie knew this was her only option so gave it a minute before speaking. " okay I'll try to for you guys. But I'm embarrassed about wearing protection it makes me feel like a baby "Gracie said alittle confused about how this would. She didn't want to wear diapers but she knew sleeping in a wet mattered wasn't nice. 

Gwen and Rye pulled Gracie into a great big hug. They kissed her forehead. “Thank you.” They said. Gwen took Gracie hand and took her to the bathroom. She helped remove Gracie’s pant and panties. She pulled out a bag of pull ups. “Now the rules. One is you will call us mommy and daddy. Two until these accident stop happening you will wear pull-ups during the day and diapers at night. I do not think the pull ups can handle your accidents.” Said Gwen as she wiped her clean. “Three, we will dress you and change you. You are not allowed to change yourself. Four you will have chores like keeping your room clean. Give you will be treated the age we think you are at. Right now it is three.” Said Gwen as she helped her into the pull-up. She then helped with the pants. “Finally if you need to potty you get one of us to take you.” Gwen cooed.

Gwen led her back to Gracie room. Her room now had several toys. Stuff animals, blocks, a new switch and game and other stuff. “I will get started on your laundry. What sound good for brunch?” Asked Gwen as she gave her another hug, her chest in Gracie’s face.

• Like 1

Gracie blushed as she was taken into the bathroom to be changed. She watched as Gwen got out all the supplies for her to begin to change. She looked at the pull up it purple with hearts she didn't know how she felt about wearing one.  As Gracie was told the rules she thought she could handle it she wasn't one ti go causing trouble anyway. She was disappointed with her age though so she pouted. " okay mommy " Gracie said trying out the word. She went to her room and saw all the new toys. She thought about breakfast. " can we have chocolate chip pancakes " she asked licking her lips. Gracie went around her room and started setting up her toys and throwing her trash away. When she was done she was excited to tell Gwen about . "Mommy look im done cleaning my room " she said proudly 

Rye nodded as he went to work making the pancakes. he used to work as a chef as he went to college for art. He ruffled her hair.

Gwen smiled as she started to set up Gracie's changing table. She heard Gracie call her. "I am coming here." said Gwen. She smiled as she went to Gracie's room. "Wow, look how clean it is." said Gwen. "How about you go play a game or watch tv." said Gwen. She gave her a big hug and rubbed her back. She kissed her cheek. "Now go." cooed Gwen as she patted her butt to let her go off to play. Gracie slid the changing table into Gracie's room. She stocked up the changing table.

Rye smiled as the pancakes were finished. He fixed Gracie a plate and a sippy cup of apple juice. "Gracie, breakfast is ready to come eat." said Rye as he cut up her pancake into small pieces.

Gracie smiled as she was praised about her room. She decided to go try out her new switch that she saw. She laid on her soft carpet and started to playing Mario cart on her switch. She looked up from her game when Gwen came in with her changing table. She was surprise to see how many diapers and pull up fit in. She knew would find out soon how  getting change  would feel like  

gracie played her game some more before she heard name being called she went Down to the table. She looked at the food and made her tummy rumble. " thank you daddy. " she said digging eating the pancakes. She started to get messy " daddy look im sticky monster " she giggled holding her hands up. Gracie was definitely having a good time being there kid. 

"Yes you are. You got to be careful, because there is a type of monster that is attracted to sticky monsters." said Rye. He e wiped her face. "That monster is the tickle monster." He said. He started to tickle her. He did this for a few minutes. "Go back to playing them, we can go shopping for some snacks, food, and more toys if you are good." said Rye. He gave her the sippy cup again, he refilled it.

Gracie exited the Gracie room. She started to brush Gracie's hair and put in into a ponytail She put a large pink bow in her hair. "Come on let's get you dressed for the day." said Gwen. She took her to the bedroom and removed all of her clothes minus the pull-up. She helped Gracie into a long purple sundress with frills on the bottom. Likewise, she helped her with her shoes. "Are you ready to go to the store?" asked Gwen as she packed a large purse with a few pull-ups and a few juice boxes.

Gracie giggled as rye tickled her and cleaned her face. " I'm all clean now " she said trying to catch her breath. " okay I'll be good Girl " She said giving rye a quick hug before skipping off to play more. Gracie loved how easily it was for her to fall into little space she was enjoying it a lot.  She drank some more of her juice while she played. She started to have to pee but ignored it she was having to much fun playing with her toys. 

when Gwen comes to get Gracie to get her bladders was aching. She got dressed she was alittle embarrassed  that she would have to go out in a pull up. When the got downstairs that's when she rrsallh had to go to the bathroom. " no mommy I have potty really bad " she said doing the pee pee dance. 

Gwen smiled as she looked at Gracie doing the potty dance. “Okay sweetie. Let go to the bathroom.” Said Gwen. She took Gracie hand. “Come on.” Said Gwen. She went to the first floor bathroom but Rye was in there showering. Gwen picked up Gracie and held her like a toddler as they went upstairs.

She opened the door and lowered Gracie’s pull up and helped her on the toilet. “Mommy is so proud of you. You let me know you had to go potty.” Cooed Gwen.

Gracie was trying hard not to have an accident in her pull up. She knew she could make it to the potty. When Gwen picked her up she went a little in the pull up but not much at all. She was happy when she was able to sit on the potty. She was embarrassed about going in front of Gwen but went quickly. She smiled as she was praised about going to the potty. " can I get a toy now since I made it potty " she asked as was helped with her hands. " is daddy come with us " she asked 

• Like 1

“Of course, you can.” Said Gwen. She looked at the pull up and saw it was a little wet. She removed it and wiped her clean. She helped her into a new pull-up. “We can play until he is done with the shower. We can not have him being stinky.” Gwen teased. She took her downstairs and set Gracie on her lap and gave her the switch.

Rye finished showering. He got dressed in a pollo and and jeans. “Okay. Let’s go.” Said Rye. He went and picked Gracie up and blew a raspberry on her next before setting her down. “Okay at the store, we want to hold one of our hands. We can not lose you.” Said Rye as he lead them to the car. Gwen helped Gracie in the backseat and put on a cartoon show on her phone to entertain her. So that way Rye can drive.

Gracie clapped her hand excitedly she thought about what toy she could get from the store. She giggled at her mommy. " yeah daddy was a stinky boy " she said to Gwen. She sat in her Gwen lap happily playing her game showing her every time she did something cool. " look mommy I won " she told her happy. 
gracie was still a little nervous to be going out with the couple but they were making it easier for her. She squealed as rye blew raspberries on her tummy. " I don't wanna get lost " Gracie said to him as she was buckled in.  She happily tok Gwen phone and watched slime videos in the phone. " I wanna get a slime machine like this one " she said trying to show them phone in the car. 

• Like 1

“Okay, sweetie. We can get that as long as you stay good.” Said Gwen. She looked at the diaper bag. “Honey I did not bring baby powder or wipes. We need to get some.” Said Gwen. Rye parked the car and got a cart. Gwen unbuckled her and held her hand. “Stay with me.” Said Gwen.

Rye led the way and he started to put veggies and fruit into the cart. He also got some applesauce for Gracie. Rye got bread and eggs. He moved to the baby isle and was looking at the different scents off of baby powder. He got vanilla, lavender, and original scent baby powder. He got a couple things of wipes.

Gracie stayed close to Gwen while they were in the store. She was looking around at all the stuff in store ther was a lot going on and Gracie was getting a little overwhelmed with everything. After alittle bit of walking Gracie feet started to hurt. " mommy I don't wanna shop anymore " she said with pout. Gracie was being a little fussy right now. " I wanna go to the toy store " as the grocery store was boring she definitely wasn't interested in the baby aisle. 

Gwen smiled as she picked her up. “We got to get the stuff. Beside don’t you want to pick out ice cream.” Asked Gwen as she bounced her. Rye finished the shopping. “Okay you can pick out one flavor then the toy store.” He said.

Gracie nodded her head and was happy to  be carried around the store. When she heard ice cream her whole attitude changed.  " yeah I wanna get Cooke dough ice cream " she said happily. As she was carried to get ice cream she slipped her thumb in her mouth and started sucking on it gently. She reached for a rye while they left the store. " toy store now " she asked.

• Like 1

Gwen giggled as she watched her. “No sweetie that is not health.” Cooed Gwen. She removed her thumb and pulled out a pacifier from the diaper bag. She put it in her mouth. She bounced her in her arms as Rye paid for the food.

”Yes, toy store.” Cooed Rye. He put up the food and stored the ice cream in the cooler. Before getting back into the driver seat. “You are such a cute girl.” Cooed Rye.

Gwen nodded as she buckled her in and kissed her forehead. “Thanks for agree to be our baby.” She said before getting in the car and letting Rye drive to the massive toy store.

• Like 1

Gracie pouted as her thumb was taken out. The pacifier surprised her but she gently sucked it liking it better than her thumb 

she squealed  excitedly when she was told they going to the toy store now. " yeah I'm excited " she said happily. In the car Gracie bladder started to ache a little but she ignored it being to excited about the toy store. Gracie was happy that Gwen and rye were treating her so nice. " thank you for being the best mommy and daddy " she said happily. Gracie definitely was feeling less stressed right now and was happy for them. 

Rye parked the car and unbuckled her. “Now you can get three toys and a game for your switch. Then we will need to head home. You will need a nap.” Said Rye. He took her hand. He could see that Gracie was kind of doing a potty dance as she walked. He smiled as he entered the store. 

“Now stay in view of us okay. You go find your toys.” Said Gwen. She smiled as she was pleased to see how happy and stress free Gracie was. For the last few weeks she has been stressed out.

Gracie nodded she was bouncing in her seat waiting to get unbuckled. When she got the store she expected to hold her parents hand but they let he go by herself. The first aisle she went to was the stuffed animal. She decided she wanted a friend to bring with her everywhere so she picked a Tiger stuffed animal.  Next she decided she wanted a new Lego set  and then she got her slime maker. Gracie went to the game and was having a hard time deciding between a cooking game and pet game. She looked up at her parents and gave them puppy dog eyes. " can I pwease get both " she said giving a small pout. She was hoping they would givin. 

Rye and Gwen nearly melted as they watched Gracie get toys. The potty dance forgotten. Gwen followed behind Gracie and put the toys in the cart. When she got to the game, Rye and Gwen looked at each other. “Okay, you can get both. But that means you have to be extra good and not fuss during nap time.” Said Rye. 

Gwen picked her up and put her pacifier back into her mouth as Rye paid for the games. “Now what do you say sweetie.” Asked Gwen as she carried her out to the car.