LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Fired from Adulthood (priv with Hya123)

RynoBro

Gracie attention was mostly on bubble guppies for awhile. When  her mommy got up she was startled a bit but got excited at the idea  of a broad game. " otay " she said getting off the lap and going over to shelf where they kept the games. She looked through the games before she decided on candy land it was one of her favorite. She brought it over to rye. " this one I wanna be the blue one. And mommy can be red " she said saving the game piece for gwen as she set it up.  " daddy which one are you " she asked. 

“I will take green.” Said Rye. He helped her set up the game. “Now letting you know, Gwen is the Candyland Queen.” Said Rye. He leaned over. “It is because she cheats.” He whispered to Gracie.

”I do not cheat. I swear every game you think I cheat.” Said Gwen. She heard the doorbell. She smiled as she answered it and was pleased. She set the large pizza on the coffee table and got paper plates, put a bib on her and gave her a bottle. “Okay, Gracie you can start. But first does mommy need to check your diaper?” She asked.

She started giggling as rye and Gwen joked around about cheating. " gotta keep an eyes on  you mommy " she said with giggle. 
when the pizza came gracie was happy to not sit in her highchair and have nice meal playing the game. Gracie looked down at her diaper when she was asked about it she wet it couple times but she wanted to start the game already. She also didn't want to have a rash so she said " I'm wet " she said putting piece of pizza in her  mouth. 

Rye chuckled. “Yeah, keep an eye on her said Rye. He left the room to go to the nursery. He returned with a clean diaper and supplies. He slides Gracie on to her back as he changed her diaper in the living room. “Oh my, mommy and daddy need to check you more often. We do not want you to get a rash. “ he rubbed ointment on her before taping the diaper closed

Rye washed his hands and took his turn. “So Gracie what are you wanting for your birthday?” Gwen asked.

Gracie ate more pizza whike rye went off the get the changing stuff. She had alittle sauce on her face bud but to much. Gracie laid die getting her diaper changed happy to be nice and dry. While she took her turn she thought about what she wanted.  
" I want a kitty" she said thinking having kitten to play would be so much fun around the house. She had snow but she wanted another cuddle friend  to play with. 

Rye looked at Gwen. She shrugged and let him decide. “Okay, but only if you promise to help take care of it. That means you will make sure he or she is fed and has water. If you can promise that we are okay for you to get a kitty. We can go to the kitty shelter when we come back from Disneyland. “ said Rye.

Gwen got a paper towel and wiped Gracie face. “Such a messy eater. Do not eat too fast or you will get a tummy ache.” She said. She picked her up and set her on her lap so she could cuddle with her. Snow laid next to them and fell asleep.

Gracie nodded here head those were things she definitely could handle. " I pinky promise " she said holding out her pinky to rye. She was going to  make sure her kitty was take care of perfectly. 
Gracie move away frown gwen as her faces was cleaned " stop mommy " she told her as didn't want that to happen. She cuddled against her finishing the pizza.  She picked up her piece to continue playing candy land. " look I'm super close " she said as her piece was on 8 away from the top. 

• Like 1

"Okay baby girl."said Rye as he wrapped his pinkie around hers. "Okay, you can break this promise. He kissed her cheek as he finished his turn. When he saw she was close to win. "Mhmmm do i have another cheater in the house." he teased. "I am kidding baby girl. After this game, it is bedtime." he said looking at the time.
"Do not listen to him Gracie-baby. Daddy is always a sore loser. But after this game it will be bedtime. Do you want mommy to read you a story tonight?" she asked as she finished her turn

(When she goes to bed do you want to time skip to the day before her birthday?)

" yeah I'm a winner " gracie cooed proudly  looking at her piece. " not a cheater daddy and I don't wanna go bed not tired" she whined to them as she waited for her then. 
" Can I sleep with you guys tonight " she asked thinking that would be better than her crib and she would stay up alittle bit later. " yeah a I wanna read a story " she said thinking about the options she had in her room. 

“What do you think?” Asked Gwen as she picked her up as Rye fixed her a bottle of formula. “I guess she does deserve a prize so I guess she can sleep with us.” Said Rye as he shook the bottle to mix the formula. 
Gwen carried Gracie to the king size bed and set her in the middle. She left to get one of Gracie’s books to read as Rye got in bed and set Snow at her feet. Gwen returned and started to read the three little pigs as Rye held the bottle for Gracie. 

" please daddy " she asked giving him the best puppy dog eyes wanting to sleep with them. 
"but I'm not tired yet " she told them not wanting to be taken to bed already. She pouted as she watched them get her bedtime stuff together. " nooo I dont wanna  to " she shaking her head and kicking the blanket off her when they tried to get her to settle. She started crying alittle but when she was cuddled up in bed with her parents couldn't help but but calm down and enjoy the closeness. She drank her bottle slowly listening to the story trying her hardest not to fall asleep . 

Rye smiled as he set the empty bottle on the nightstand. He cuddled close to her. He pet her head as Gwen started to sing a soft song and cuddled in bed. “Night night baby. Mommy and daddy will be here when you wake up.” They cooed. They kissed her cheek on both sides. The cuddled closer and fell asleep.

Gracie was so content afer her bottle and the snuggles she couldn't help it hasn't and close her eyes. 
Gracie slept the entire night not waking up  until the next morning when she heard someone start the shower in the bathroom. She let out a stretch before making a dave her diaper was soaked and she definitely need a change. " daddy I'm up " she called out to him. 

Rye and Gwen woke up early this day as they were heading to the airport. Rye just finished checking the luggage while Gwen showered. He heard Gracie call him so he went to their room to check on her. He let her sleep in their beds at night. He picked her up and felt her diaper. “You really had to go huh.” He cooed. He carried to the nursery but as he passed he heard a gleeful squeal come from the bathroom. “Mommy is happy about something.” He said as he carried their daughter to her changing table. “Dadd got you all packed up. We even got you special Disney diapers.” He said. He left two of them out for the plane ride. He untapped her diaper and started to wipe her clean.  He lifted her legs and powder her before Rye taped Gracie diaper closed. “All better.”

Gwen entered the nursery in just a robe and panties. “Have you given her her morning bottle?” She asked and Rye shook his head. Gwen picked up Gracie and went to the rocking chair. “Mommy got an early birthday gift for the both of us. This will be much better than the formula.” She cooed. She opened her robe a little more to reveal her breast and that they were leaking a milky liquid. Gwen guided Gracie to her breasts she could feel the milk inside start to to flow into Gracie’s mouth. 

• Like 1

Gracie was excited because today they were leaving for Disney land. " yess dadddy im super excited " she said squealing as she was taken to the her nursery she looked at the Disney diaper. She pointed to the Ariel themed one. " I want the princess one please " she said as she was dressed. 
when Gwen came in gracie was little confused but she had notice lately how big gwen breast were getting. She never thought about breastfeeding but like the ide aid it. She latched on to Gwen breast with out a problem. She started sucking gently being reward with a creamy stream of milk. Grace was in her own little world enjoying the feeding. 

• Like 1

“That is my girl. This is better for you. It makes your tummy feel better and makes your poppies easier.” She cooed as she stroked her head. When she felt tapped out,  she switched breast. She smiled as she looked at Gracie with such love and joy. Rye smiled as he took a photo as he thought of a painting he could do.

Once Gwen was empty. She picked her up and set her head on her shoulder and started to pat Gracie’s back. Rye got Gwen her clothes. He took Gracie. “That my girl. He dressed her in a Disney princesses shirt and put a skirt with lots of lace and frills. He helped her with the shoes. “All ready for the plane ride.” Said Rye. He carried her to the car and placed her in her car seat. He secured her. He gave her the stuff animal that looks like Snow since Snow is at his friend house so he is not alone.

Gwen entered the car in a dress. She gave Gracie her pacifier. “All ready for Disney?” She asked.

Grace enjoyed nursing a lot she suckled gently. She let out a small burp when she was done. She felt much better with a full belly of milk. Gracie was happy to be dressed her outfit was comfortable and she didn't care about her diaper showing alittle. 
she was super excited in the car she couldn't keep still as she was buckled in. 
" meee im ready " Gracie said exccitfly holding up both of her hands. 

• Like 1

“All right.” Said Rye. “Bags packed, baby fed and diapered up. Let go.” Said Rye. Gwen leaned in the back and gave Gracie a coloring book to keep her busy on the drive to the airport. “Now sweetie do not let go of mommies hand once we are at the airport. I do not want you get lost.” She said.

”What do you want to do at the hotel sweetie. Go swimming they have a pool with a slide. They also have a free arcade too.” He said as he drove.

Gracie was super excited she was bouncing up in down. " we're ready " she said bond everything was in the car. She sat in car seat sucking he roacofer he opened her coloring book starting to color. She was looked up from her Nemo picture. " can we go to Disney land today " she asked wanting to go play at the park. While they were driving Gracie tummy was starting to rumble. She knew soon the breast milk would be making it way through her body. 

“No sweetie we only have a day pass so we are going tomorrow so you can spend the whole day there. He said as he parked. He got the luggage as Gwen got Gracie. She held her hand. “Remember stay with mommy.” She cooed.  Once the bags were checked  they head to security gate.

”Do what mommy does. You are going to be a plane and flew to the girl in the blue suit and she going to make sure you are good to go.” Said Gwen. She went first to show Gracie how to do it. “Okay baby come to mama.” Cooed Gwen. Rye stayed in the back to keep Gracie in line.

• Like 1

Gracie pouted barring that hut she knew she would have lots of fun tomorrow at the park. She was alittle nervous going into the airport because her tummy was hurting and she knew she would have a messy diaper. 
As she was taken out the car she let out a fart and soon she had a soft sticky mess in her diaper. 
The airport was busy gracie didn't have much time to think about it or cry like she usually did. She looked at her mommy going through the gates. She took a deep Breath and walked to her. When she got to Gwen she looked like she was about to cry. 

Gwen went to Gracie and pulled up her dress and checked her diaper. “Oh, it is okay. That is why you have them. Here you go.” She cooed as she gave Gracie her pacifier and picked her up. “Mommy will change you once we get where our gate is.” She cooed as she held her on the hip.

Rye looked at Gracie. “What is the matter baby girl.” He cooed.

”She is messy. Let get the gate so I can take her to get changed.” She said as she gave her to Rye. 

Rye carried Gracie as he followed Gwen to their gate. Rye took the diaper bag and went to the family bathroom. He was pleased to see Gracie would use the changing table. “Daddy will get you cleaned up.” He cooed as he untaped her diaper. 

Gracie tears started as gwen checked her diaper. " icky mommy" she said softly. There was a lot going on in  the airport so gracie was very nervous about everything. She sucked her pacofer and buried her face into gwen chest. When rye came over gracie was crying softly. " scary daddy " she told rye once she was in his arms. She didn't realize how busy everything was going to be. In the bathrooom gracie felt much better having some privacy. " daddy there's wots of people " she told him being worried about being in the airport. " don't like it " 

Rye got most of the poop off with the diaper. “I know baby.” He said as he lifted her legs. He heard knocking in the door. “I am changing a diaper in here.” He said as he wiped her butt. “Don’t be scarier. Mommy and daddy are here to keep you safe. No one will hurt you with me here.” He said.  He slide out the old diaper and powder her before taping the dry diaper closed. “See, all done. Look Belle.” He said pointing to her diaper.

Rye carried her back out and Gwen was pleased. “There is my baby.” She cooed. “We can board.” She said. Rye followed her still holding Gracie on his hip. Gwen got the window seat rye had the alley. They put Gracie in the middle.

Gracie listened to the as Bebe for her diaper change she felt skittle better. She jumped hearing knocking putting the fear right back in her.  She was less scarred hearing rye was going to protect her. " promise " she asked just wanting to make sure she was safe. Once she was in a new diaper she felt much better. " princesss diapey " she liked having this diaper on it was comfortable and had once of her favorite princess's on it. 
when they got on plane gracie was lost more relaxed there wasn't to many people. She was bored just sitting there. " mommy can you read a story " she asked trying to find her bag with her stuff in it.