LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Fired from Adulthood (priv with Hya123)

RynoBro

Gwen awoke around 1am to the sound of Gracie crying. "I got it." said Gwen getting out of bed and putting on a robe so she was not naked. She entered the nursery to see Gracie. "You wet sweetie." said Gwen with a yawn. "I bet it makes it hard to sleep." said Gwen. She lowered the rail and picked her up.  She strapped Gracie on her changing table and went to work. Soon she was in a clean diaper. "There you go. Now lets get you back to sleep." said Gwen

Gwen went to the rocking chair. She opened up her robe and guided Gracie to her breast. She was not producing, but maybe the act of suckling will help her go back to sleep. Gwen started to sing a lullaby as she held Gracie.

• Like 1

Gracie was not a happy baby when her mommy came in to check in her.  " icky mommy " she said reaching for gwen wanting nothing more to cuddle with her. Gracie sucked  pacifer watching as her mommy got all the changing stuff out. 

" wanna stay with mommy " Gracie's said not wanting to go back to her crib. She wanted to cuddle with Gwen for the rest of the night. In the rocking chair Gracie was alittle confused  but soon found herself gently sucking on gwen breast falling back to sleep. Gracie was definitely falling deeper into her baby headspace. 

• Like 1

Gwen smiled as she watched Gracie fall back asleep. She took her to their bed and set her inbetween Rye and herself. She kissed forehead and slid a pacifier into her mouth. "That is my girl. Go back to sleep. Mommy and Daddy will keep you safe." cooed Gwen. She was glad Gracie enjoyed the breastfeeding. She was eager to start the meds so she could produce for her.

Rye awoke in the morning to see Gracie was in their bed. He went and scooped her up. "Hey there baby girl." cooed Rye. He carried her to the kitchen and got a bottle of formula ready for her. He slid the nipple of the bottle in her mouth. "There you go." cooed Rye. He took her to the sofa and bottle fed her. "Do you want strawberries or blueberries in your oatmeal?" asked Rye as he rocked her in his arms.

• Like 1

Gracie slept peacefully in between gwen and the not waking up for the rest of the night. When she woke up the next morning she laid ther lazily sucking her pacifer waiting  someone to wake up. When rye got up she snuggled closer to him. " morning daddy " she said letting out a stretch.  " I wanna milky " she told him as she was taken to the kitchen. She happily drank her milk think about what she wanted in her oatmeal. " chocolate " she told him thinking that was a better option than fruit 

• Like 2

Rye chuckled. “That is not a choice. I will put both in it.” Said Rye. He smiled as Gwen awoke and was coming to them.Rye handed Gracie to Gwen. Gwen was still just wearing a robe. She bounced her on her lap. Rye went into the kitchen for breakfast.

”how is my baby today?”asked Gwen, her robe lose. “You are so cute”

• Like 1

Gracie giggled at her daddy. " pwease " she said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

Gracie was given to her mommy with out a problem. She rested her head on her mommy chest playing with her robe. 

" good mommy wanna go outside today" gracie told her pointing to the back yard. They had pool out back gracie sometimes like use while she was staying with the couple. " can we go swimming today" she asked. 

• Like 2

“Sure we can go swimming.” Said Gwen. “You being silly and playing with mommy’s robe.” Cooed Gwen. She stroked her head. “Do you want floaters?” Asked Gwen. “Mommy enjoyed our bonding last night.” Cooed Gwen.

”Breakfast is ready.” Said Rye. He made oatmeal for her and he added strawberries, blueberries and a few pieces of chocolate chips. 

“Let’s fill that tummy.” Cooed Gwen. She blew a raspberry on her neck and carried her to the highchair. Rye was waiting and started to feed her as soon as she sat down.

• Like 1

Gracie hit her face in gwene robe when it was mentioned. She liked the soft material on her face it felt like a blanket. " it's soft " she said gwen placing her fingers in her mouth. " yeah swimming " she said excitedly. 
gracie tummy rumbled when she was given to rye. She didn't quite eat her food yet because she wanted rye  to play Abby games with her. " daddy want to make a choo-Choo " she said wanting rye to feed her like a train sound. 

• Like 2

Rye chuckled at that. “Oh my, we got a picky baby today.” Teased Rye tickling her feet. “Here comes the train head to the tunnel. Chuga Chuga Choo Choo.” Sat Rye making train noises as he brought the food into Gracie’s mouth. He would switch is from train, to cars, to planes. Each on he made sound effect for and silly faces.  “Last bite. Plane is waiting to land in the hanger. Vrrrooomm.” He said flying the spoon around like has with everything else. “Vrrrooom.” He said aiming for her mouth.

“Gracie, do you want some of your pool toys and floaties?” Asked Gwen getting out the swim diapers. They were pink with mermaids on them. “You are going to look so cute in your one piece.” Squealed Gwen ready to spend time with her baby. Gwen was in a two piece that showed off her large breast. She just took her first pill to start producing milk.

• Like 2

" yeah im a princess " gracie said agreeing with rye when she was picky. Gracie laughed as rye fed her. Every time he made the noise gracie would clapp her hands then open her mouth to eat. " daddy silly " she told him when she was finshed eating. Her face was covered in oatmeal after her playful breakfast. 
gracie turned her attention to gwen when she came out. " yeah mommy wanna the mermaid toys " she said less interested in eating her food. 

• Like 2

“Well let’s get you ready for swimming “ cooed Gwen. “Daddy got you all dirty.” Cooed Gwen as she picked up Gracie. “Daddy will get you mermaid toys.” She said as she took you to the restroom. She strips Gracie completely and helped her into the swim diaper. She looked at the pink one piece with stars on it. She helped Gracie in. “Daddy should be outside with your toys.” said Gwen

• Like 1

Gracie giggled her face was covered in oatmeal. " daddy messy " Gracie  cooed to gwen as she was cleaned up. Gracie didn't really like her swim diaper is was really crinkly every time she moved.  Once she was in her bathing suit she couldn't wait anymore to go swimming. "Otay im ready to go swimming " Gracie cooed outloud to  gwen grabbing her hand. 

• Like 1

Gwen chuckled. “Hold up. Said Gwen. She grabbed the sunscreen and started to put sunscreen on Gracie. “Mommy does not you to get sunburn.” Said Gwen. She followed Gracie outside where Rye was waiting in the pool. Gracie’s water toys were in the chair next to the pool.

”Remember, no running.” Said Rye. He waited for Gracie to get into the pool “You look so cute.” Said Rye. Gwen got into the pool.

Gracie didn't like the sunscreen being putting on her so she squirmed around trying to get away from gwen. " no more " she told gwen when she was done with small pout. 
she excitedly walked outside holding gwen hand bouncing to the pool. Gracie was just about to run into the pool when was told no. Gracie walked to the chair wear her toys were. She picked up her mermaid doll. 

" mommy come swimming with me " she said to gwen getting in the pool. It was little cold at first but soon Gracie got use to it. 

• Like 1

"Wow, you are eager today." said Gwen. She took the stairs into the pool. She was glad the deepest the pool got was five feet. "Mommy is here." said Gwen. She swan to Gracie. "I see you got your mermaid. Did you thank daddy for bringing her out here." said Gwen. She looked around. "Where is he."

Rye appeared from under the water behind Gracie. "Shark attack." he said. He was wearing a shark hand puppet and was using it to bite on Gracie.

"Oh no, shark. Swim away." Said Gwen as she moved away from Rye and the puppet.

"Gracie, save me. the shark got me." said Rye as he used the shark puppet on himself.

" wook how she swims " she said showing gracie how her doll swam. She looked around the pool for the she didn't see him. 
" daddy " she called out swimming closing to the edge to see if was out of the pool still.  " oh no shark " she said swimming away from the puppet when she saw it splashing around.  She swam closer to gwen when the shark had her daddy she gasped. " no shark leave my daddy alone " she said splashing puppet playful. " will save you daddy " she  went over holding her up mermaid doll up. 

Rye made the shark puppet look like it swan away. "My hero." he said removing the puppet. He gave Gracie a hug. "At least she save me." Rye teased to Gwen. "She is an angel" said Rye. He kissed her forehead. "I think Gracie needd to get another toy next time we go shopping." said Rye.

"She is an angel. I am so glad she is will us." said Gwen. She held Gracie. "So gracie I know your birthday is in a week. Anything you want to do? I mean not everyday you got back in age." said Gwen.

"Yeah, we can treat it as your first birthday." cooed Rye as he swam over.

Gracie seams closer to the as she shark went away. " I'm a super a hero actually a mermaid hero " she said since she was in the water. " yeah I get a new toy " she said flapping her hands excitedly. She swam up to rye while they talked about her birthday. Gracie was excited about that she couldn't remember the last time she did something special. " can we go on a vacation " she asked she always wanted to go to universal studios. " and I want lots of chocolate " 

“Sure anywhere you want to go Mermiad hero.” Said Rye. He chuckled at the chocolate part. “No you can have a chocolate cake. But mommy and daddy do not want you to get sick. How about after the swim you can make a list of things you want and places you want to go to.” Said Rye.

”I am excited to celebrate my daughter first birthday.” Cooed Gwen. She knew by then the meds would kick in and she could breastfed Gracie.

• Like 2

Gracie thought about where she wanted to go. She pouted and swam away from rye when was told no and went to Gwen. " I won't get sick " she said with a pout. 
Gracie was over the pool now and wanted to get out. " mommy i wanna a baba " she told gwen making grabby to be picked up.  
" can we do go to Disney for my birthday " she asks when they were out the pool. She started shivering from the change of temperature. 

• Like 1

“Sure baby girl. I will be right back.” Said Gwen. She entered the house and returned with a large warm towel she got out of the dryer. She went over and started to dry Gracie off and then wrapped her into the towel before carried her inside. “All warm.” Said Gwen. 

Gwrn went into the kitchen and fixed Gracie a bottle. “Let get you out of these wet clothes.” Said Gwen as she stripped Gracie down to just the swim diaper. She wrapped her back up in a new warm towel and gave her the bottle.

Gwen laid Gracie down in the living room before returning with a shirt and a clean diaper. She untaped the diaper and wiped her clean before powdering her and taping the new diaper on. She helped her with the shirt: “All better.” She asked as she still was in her swimsuit.

• Like 1

Gracie around a little while she waited for towel. When she was out the pool she shivered. " cold " she said while she was wrapped up in the warm towel.  She drank her bottle happily enjoying the cool milk. She lazily laid ther as her mommy for her dressed and changed our swim suit. She liked being taken of care of she didn't have to do anything herself. Once she was changed in put in dry clothes she smiled around her bottle. " all better " she said giving gwen the now empty bottle. " cuddles " she said making grabby hands for gwen 

• Like 2

"I am glad you are better. Mommy needs to change out of her swimsuit." said Gwen. "I can take her." said Rye in his dry clothes. He went and picked up Gracie and gave her the pacifier. Rye smiled as he held her close to him so that she could be warm. "Are you having a good time?" asked Rye as he sat on the couch.

Gwen returned in a dress. "Much better." said Gwen and she sat on the couch with them and put on Bubble Guppies for her. "How does pizza sound for lunch?" asked Gwen.

• Like 1

Gracie was happy to just be in one of her parents arms. She was definitely becoming  a clingy baby and liked both of there attention constantly.   She sucked her paicfer and cuddle closer to the placing her head where his heartbeat was. " yes wove mommy and daddy lots" she said enjoying the closeness they were having. When bubble guppies came on her attention immediately went to the tv.. " guppies " she squealed she loved singing along to the songs on the show. 

• Like 2

Gwen and Rye smiled at each other than at Gracie. She was just cuddled up and diapered. She did not even care about her diapers. Rye stroked her head before moved down and patting her padded butt. “If we knew how cute you were going to be, we would have made you our baby years ago.” He said.

Gwen smiled. “The pizza will be here in about thirty minutes. “How about we play a board game. Gracie how about you pick one for us to play.” Said Gwen as she got up to take her pill and get Gracie another bottle of ice water.

• Like 2