LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Fired from Adulthood (priv with Hya123)

RynoBro

Gracie started crying alittle as she was told no. " otay " she agreed after hearing her mommy just wanted to cuddle. She laid on her mommy lap sniffling slightly drinking her bottle. She enjoyed gwen soothing touch as she drank it was hard for her not to fall asleep. Her eyes kept fluttering up and down every time gwen would stroke her hair by the end of the bottle gracie was out like a light. Today had tired her out from all the mall running around. 

• Like 1

“There you go baby girl.” She whispered. “You just sleep and have no worries. Mommy and daddy will take care of everything. Just play and be a the best baby and we will take care of the rest. No job, no toilet, and no worries.” She whispered as Gracie slept. She smiled as she got a pacifier on her her shirt pocket and put it in Gracie mouth. 

After almost two hours, Gwen nudged Gracie awake. “Hey, did you have a good nap. Do you still want to swing? Or do you want to see your new nursery that daddy finish.” She asked as she stroked her head.

Gracie slept peacefully during her nap especially with how the cool the air was outside. She wasn't quite ready to wake up when her mom woke her up. She whined alittle and cuddles closer to her mommy while she woke up. " good " she finally said after she woke up fully.  She looked around at the park it was little busy now and Gracie wasn't feeling full awake yet. " wanna see daddy " she said sucking her pacifer snuggling closer to gwen. 

“Okay, cuddle-bug. Let go see daddy.@ she said as she picked Gracie up and patted her diaper butt as she held her like a toddler. She packed up the picnic and pushed everything back to the car. She set Gracie in before she load the car and drove home.

Once home, Gwen gave Gracie the wrapped gift. “Daddy is in your nursery.” She took her hand and lead her there. Her door was now painted dark pink. Gwen opened the door the reveal the nursery.

Her bed has rails on it now and looked more like a crib. The walls were painted a bright purple at the bottom that faded to a dark blue at the ceiling. There were cartoon characters painted on the wall like Bluey, rainbow dash, a few of the guppies, and other. Over her crib the word GRACIE NURSERY was painting in bright pink. 

“So how you like your room, baby girl?” He asked. His face had paint on it.

Gracie was very cuddly right now she felt very little in her head paw sagged her nap. She sat in her car seat happily excited to see what her nursery looked like when she got home. 
gracie held the picture gram behind her back wanting it to be surprise when she went into her nursery her face was surprised. Rye definitely put slot of work in to. " thank you daddy " she said going over to give him hug. " I got present for you " she said holding out the present so he could open it. 

Rye smiled as he opened the gift. He got a huge grin on his face. He picked Gracie and spun her around. “I love the gift. Did you paint the frame?” He asked. Gwen excused herself so she could get some work done. “Maybe I should sell your artwork with mine.” He cooed. He kissed her cheek.

”Did you have fun? Mommy says you got some more dresses.” He said still holding her. He lifted up her dress to check the back of her diaper then the leg guard. 

Grace giggled as she was spun around. She was happy that her daddy like her picture frame it was very special to her.  " yeah I did by myself " she told him happily. Gracie diaper was alittle wet she rested her head on the shoulder. " wots of fun yeah can I show you " she asked wanting his approval of the dresses. " wook at my nails there sparkle " she said showing him her nails as well. 

“Oh pretty sparkles.” He said. “How about we going to the backyard. Snow has been missing you and I can put this amazing gift in my art studio.” Said Rye as she carried her outside. He smiled as Snow light up and started to run around them eager to play with Gracie.

Snow started to lick her as soon as she was set down. He then got into the play stance and took off a little seeing if Gracie would chase after him. Rye head to the workshop to put the frame on his desk.

Gracie nodded she couldn't wait to see snow she definitely missed the dog. " yeah I missed snow " she said to him as she was carried to the back yard. Gracie was alittle startled a snow licked her right away but soon was laughing at the dog and petting him. When snow ran off Gracie waited a second before going over to chase the dog.  It was little hard to run in her diaper but she soon caught up to him. She found a stick in the yard and showed it to snow getting him to play fetch. 

Rye smiled as he return from putting up the picture frame. He looked to see Snow was still playing with Gracie. He went into the kitchen and fixed Gracie a bottle of grape juice. He went over when she was focused on Snow and picked her up with one arm.

”Got you. Now to eat you up.” He joked making nom nom nom noises. He carried her inside on his shoulder then set her down before siting on the sofa. “How about a bottle while you watch Bluey.” He said as he turned on the tv and patted his lap.

Gracie was having fun paying with snow. They were running all over the backyard together. Gracie was surprised when the came back out and started to tickle her. " stop daddy don't eat me " she squealed in his arms. When the got back in the house Gracie was super thirsty. She climbed on to her daddy lap. She made grabby hands for the bottle like a baby. " baba " she aid reaching for it cutely. When Gracie had her bottle she turned over started watching bluey. " daddy wook " she said pointing the screen as the show played on. 

• Like 1

“I see it is good show.” Said Rye and he held the bottle for Gracie. “I think someone is loving her new role.@ cooed Rye. “I think you were meant to be our baby.” Cooed Rye. He smiled as Snow laid next to them as they watched a few episodes.

Gracie was enjoying being a baby a lot. She had no stress and was just having fun. Gracie loved how well gwen and rye were taking care of her. " yeah daddy happy baby " she told him once she finshed her bottle. Once the show was off Gracie was eager to go play again. " wanna play " she told rye trying to go over to her toys in the living room.  Gracie tummy was starting to hurt again and she didnt want to make a messy on her his lap. 

Rye smiled as nodded. He set up the playpen before picked her up. He set her in the playpen. He smiled as he got out play-dough for her. He smiled as he kissed her cheek. “Now remember play dough is not food..” he warned . He kept snow out of the playpen as he did not want him to get into the play dough.

Gwen finished her work and smiled as she spotted Gracie in the playpen. “Are my two favorite people having fun.” Said Gwen. She waved before getting into the kitchen. She looked up amazing tasting baby food recipes. As she did that an ad for pills to induce breastfeeding appeared. She figured she would look into that later and went to work making the homemade baby food for Gracie.

• Like 1

Gracie watched as the set up the play pen she had so many new toys she was excited to see which one she got to play with. 
" oooh play dough " she squealed taking a container of green play dough. " okay daddy " she said taking the play dough. She started to put the play dough in toy that would shape it in to a ice cream swirl. 
" playing ice cream " she told gwen when she came down. While Gracie was playing with her toy her tummy rumbled more and soon she started to mess her diaper. This one thing Grace was struggling with she didn't like have a messy diaper so she  dropped her toy and started to cry. 

• Like 1

Rye smiled as he went over to pick up Gracie. “I think someone has a little present in her diaper.” Said Rye. He pulled back off her diaper. “Yep, don’t worry daddy will clean you up.” Said Rye. Rye kissed her. “Shhhh. Daddy will clean you up.” He said. He went to the kitchen and grabbed her pacifier. He saw the ad for breastfeeding. “You thinking of breastfeeding?” Asked Rye.

”Maybe, I think it will be a good bonding between Gracie and me.” Said Gwen. 

Rye carried her to the nursery. He smiled as he laid her on the changing table. He untaped her diaper. “Daddy will get you cleaned.” He cooed as he wiped her clean before removing the soiled diaper. “Here is the powder.” Cooed Rye sprinkling powder on to her and sliding a new diaper under her. He laid her down and taped the diaper closed.

• Like 1

Gracie cried as she was taken to get a changed. Her face was all red and tear stained. She was crying in the kitchen so she didn't really pay much attaining to her mommy. " paci" she cried as rye gave it to her. On the changing table she was a lot less fussy but she was still crying. " daddy " she said reaching up to him while she was changed. Gracie was fussy she was hungry and tired after her long day. Once her diaper was change she felt alittle better after but was still fussing. 

• Like 2

“Shhh. See all clean. Now I think someone is hungry.” Cooed Rye as he picked her up. “I think it is time for you to eat then get you ready for bed.” Cooed Rye.He bounced her in his arms and made his way to the kitchen.

Gwen smiled as she finished the jars of homemade baby food. When Rye put her in the highchair. Gwen smiled as she set down mushed sweet potato, creamy corn, and season carrots. All turned into baby food. “You will like this trust me.” Said Gwen as she started to fed Gracie.

• Like 1

Gracie was still whining as she was taken down stairs. Her tummy rumbled ass she was placed in the highchair. " hungry "she whined reaching for rye as he buckled her in the highchair. When gwen came over with the baby food Gracie frowned she don't want that. " no mommy " she said shaking her head. While she was pouting gwen mangers to slip some food into Her mouth. Once Gracie swallowed the food she couldn't help but open for more as it was delicious. " more " she said opening her mouth. She was less fussy now as she was fed. 

• Like 2

Gwen smiled as she looked at Gracie. “I knew you would like it.” Said Gwen. She continued to feed Gracie. “You are such a good eater. Mommy is enjoying her time with you.” Said Gwen. She finished feeding her the jars of baby food. She wiped Gracie’s face. 

Gwen smiled as Rye handed her a warm bottle of milk. She removed Gracie from the highchair and set her in her lap. She cradled Gracie and inserted the bottle into her mouth. “There you go, drink up for mommy. You were hungry huh. I bet you are less fussy now.” She cooed.

• Like 2

Gracie was enjoying her food the baby food had weed texture but she got use to it quickly. " more mommy " she said every time gwen would take alittle longer than gracie would like. Gracie reached her bottle when was take out the highchair. " sleepy mommy " she said as the bottle was put to her lips. With a fully belly Gracie was now ready for bed. She was definitely tired baby she held in to gwen shirt while she drank her bottle slowly. 

• Like 2

“I bet you are.” Cooed Gwen. She watched as she drank the bottle. When the bottle was empty, Gwen lifted Gracie to where her head was resting on her shoulder. Gwen started to pat and rub Gracie’s back.  “Can you burp for mommy?”cooed Gwen. She smiled as she ordered the pills and they should arrive tomorrow.

Gwen smiled as she laid Gracie down and removed all her clothes and diaper. She untaped Gracie diaper and cleaned her up before putting her in a new diaper. She dressed her in a cat footie pjs. 

“Daddy did something you would love. Said Rye. He turned off the lights as Gracie was put into the crib. Glow in the dark stars were painted on the ceiling to make it look like the night shy. “Night baby cooed Gwen.

Gracie let out a loud burp once she was down causing her to jump alittle but and some spit up.  While she was getying changed she rubbed her eyes  on the table sucking her thumb. " story please " she asked wanting to hear a story before she fell asleep. Gracie felt all cozy in her Jammie's she was super tired  and kept yawning. When she was laid in the crib she looked at the ceiling. " tank yoy daddy " she told him staring at the ceiling. " nite nite " Gracie grabbed her stuffed lion cuddling it close to her chest. 

• Like 2

“Of course you can have a story.” Said Gwen. She went and got Red Riding Hood. She also got Gracie’s pacifier. “No sweetie sucking your thumb is not okay. All you have to do is ask for your paci.” Said Gwen. She started to read the story, using silly voices for the character. When the story was over she pet Gracie head and turned on the night light and raised the rail of the crib.

Gwen smiled as she went to her room. “I am the happiest I ever been. You when we get married she will need to be our flower girl.” Said Gwen. She and Rye went to bed.

“Of course you can have a story.” Said Gwen. She went and got Red Riding Hood. She also got Gracie’s pacifier. “No sweetie sucking your thumb is not okay. All you have to do is ask for your paci.” Said Gwen. She started to read the story, using silly voices for the character. When the story was over she pet Gracie head and turned on the night light and raised the rail of the crib.

Gwen smiled as she went to her room. “I am the happiest I ever been. You when we get married she will need to be our flower girl.” Said Gwen. She and Rye went to bed.

Gracie was happy that she got to get a story before bed tonight. She pouted as she was lightly scolded  but she liked her pacifer much more than her thumb.  She sucked her paicifer enjoying the story gwen read to her.
Gracie however didn't sleep through the night she woke up to soaked diaper that was causing her lots of discomfort. She sat up in her bed and realized the bars kept her from getting out. " mommy " Gracie called " I'm wet " 

• Like 2