LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

"Of course." said Callie. She took Alexis to the nursery and changed her into a nightie. "There you go, all ready for bed. I am so glad you are opening up. Mommy is so proud of you." said Callie. She tucked her, and raised the rail.

"Okay, back to Harry Potter." said Callie. She started to read the book and stroke her head. She finished the first book and gave Alexis her pacifier and turned on the nightlight and left the nursery. Callie smiled as she was happy for her sister.

Callie went to her room and thought about tomorrow. She knew she would have to deal with both of her parents, but she believed if they get what they deserved. Alexis would be free of the burden of them.

Dressed for bed and tucked into her crin Alexis curled up under the blanket holding her cuddly toy in her arms and against her chest tightly as she smiled up at Callie, "I don't know where I'd be without you," said Alexis, "I owe you my life mommy."

Alexis listened to the sound of Callie's voice and yawned a little. The book was fun and she couldn't wait for the next one.  

Alexis suckled on her paci in her sleep dreaming peacefully. There was no nightmares or anything bad just a wet diaper like always.

The sun shined brightly once again waking Alexis up and her hand went towards her diaper. Wet again. She sighed a little knowing that she wouldn't be potty trained for a while.

Callie smiled as she went to the nursery. She was wearing a suit for the meeting. She picked up Alexis. "There is my girl." She cooed. She patted her butt. "Breakfast first." said Callie. She exited the nursery to see Lexi wearing a tank top and black pjs bottoms with skulls with cute bows. The helm of the pull-up was visible. She showed Alexis the pull-up.

"I got the perfect pjs for you." said Lexi. She held a dinosaur footie pjs with tail and dinosaur hoodie. It was purple. "Now let's get some food in that tummy." said Lexi as she took Alexis. She waved bye to Callie. Callie kissed Alexis before leaving.

"Now let's go eat." said Lexi as she put her in the highchair and got some babyfood and oatmeal. "Chocolate or strawberry formula." she asked as she stirred the oatmeal.

Seeing Callie in a business suit made Alexis realise that today was the day that their parents would be getting punished for their actions. It should of made her happy but she just felt worried, worried for Callie, "Mommy I can go with you?" she said softly as she felt her wet padding being squished against her bottom.

Exiting the nursery and seeing Lexi, Alexis grinned, "I thought that you'd be coming over later?" she hadn't expected this but she did like Lexi and seeing her in a pull up did relax her a lot because it meant that she wasn't the only one padded right now. She really owed Lexi big time.

"It's so cool!" 

Alexis hugged Callie quickly and waved goodbye to her sister and sighed a little when she left, "I feel kind of nervous about Callie meeting our parents." confessed Alexis from her highchair, "I feel kinda guilty."

She looked at Lexi, "Uhhh Strawberry." she replied having had to think a bit about what she wanted.

• Like 1

“Callie got it. She is the brat girl I know.” Said Lexi. She gave her the bottle with the usual stuff added to it. She then started to fed Alexis the food. “I am sure she got it. She is like the bravest dinosaur I know.” Said Lexi creating floating cute dinosaurs that dances around.

Once fed, Lexi took Alexis to the nursery and cleaned her up and got her into her new footie pjs. She put the hoodie on then carried her to the mirror. “What do you think?” She asked. She kissed her cheek. “What do dinosaurs say?” She asked.

”do you want to play or work on your powers?” She asked as she set her in the playpen.

• Like 1

Alexis ate her food and calmed down a lot thanks to Lexi's words, "It's just kinda weird how brave she is," said Alexis, "I wish I was able to be as brave as her."

The floating dinosaurs made Alexis giggle as she watched them move about. It was so cool and fun. She reached out to touch them. 

Cleaned up and in her new jammies Alexis was smiling brightly, "I love it! And rawrrrr!" said Alexis loudly with a laugh as she scrunched up her face to look more menacing before roaring again, loudly.

Alexis thought for a couple of minutes, "I think I'd like to work on my powers." she said softly with a smile.

“You are brave. We just got to work on it.” Cooed Lexi. She smiled as she went and grabbed three lightbulbs. She smiled as she went into the playpen and set them two feet part. She tickled her. “Okay, my little dinosaur.”cooed Lexi. 

“Okay, I want to try to focus and light the first and last bulb but not the middle one. It will be hard but I am sure you can do it.” Cooed Lexi. “Now I want to tell you as you use your powers it does cause the accidents to happen more often but that is why you got your diaper.” She sai. She remember all the times she wet or soiled herself when she used her power too much. “You got it my little dinosaur.” 

Alexis didn't believe what Lexi was saying but instead of responding she just nodded her looking at Lexi with a uncertain look in her eyes.

Alexis giggled from the tickle and nickname, squirming a little.

She nodded at the information and blushed slightly at the fact that she would likely end up using her diapers more than normal.

Taking a deep breath Alexis rubbed the tips of her fingers together against her thumb as she focused on the bulbs. Alexis clicked her finger against her thumb causing the two light bulbs to turn on, flickering brightly causing her to grin. It took a lot of concentration to split her electricity into two small shock waves.

• Like 1

Lexi clapped and hugged her. “See you just need to learn control and be the confident little dinosaur I know you will be.”she cooed. She smiled as she set up more bulbs. This time in a line infront of Alexis.

”okay this time. I want you to light the first third and fifth bulb.” Said Lexi. She gave her a hug. “But first where is my confident dino roar?” She asked as she gave her about hug and cheered her on. She saw great power in her, she just need to have confidence in her skills and be brave.

In all her life until recently Alexis never had such good support and encouragement. It was a big change and one that she needed desperately. Every minute she spent with Lexi made her smile and made her feel good about herself.

Alexis grinned and nodded before giving a loud roar. Her biggest yet. Focusing on the first, third and fifth she managed to get them on all at the same time unfortunately just as she did she found herself making a mess in her diaper, instantly, she looked at Lexi bashfully.

Alexis knew that accidents happened more but she didn't expect it to happen so fast but at least she knew that Lexi was there for her.

• Like 1

Lexi stepped back when she roared acting like she was scared. She watched as the light up. “See that took me years to be able to divide my power like that. You are gifted Alexis. Believe in yourself little Dino.” She said. She went to hug her and she smelled the accident.

Lexi saw the shame and embarrassment in her face. Lexi focused and a faint hissing sound could be heard. She lowered her pants to reveal her pull-up was soaked. She lifted her pants back up. 

“We both can you a change.” She cooed as she picked her up. She strapped her in her changing table and gave Alexis’s her rattle and pacifier. “Okay, time to my this stinky dinosaur clean again.” Cooed Lexi as she opened the secret opening to reveal the diaper. She made animal dance around as she changed her into a clean diaper. 

“All clean.” She said as she set Alexis down. She took a pull up and went into the bathroom. She return and threw her old one away. “How about we take a break and just play?” She asked.

Alexis was surprised to learn that it took years for Lexi to be able to divide her powers, "Yours is more complicated than mine though." she replied with a soft giggle amused by Lexi's antics and attempt at making her feel better and to be more confident.

She wasn't sure if she could believe that she was gifted. It just went against everything she was told yet she knew that Lexi wouldn't lie to her. Being called Little Dino made Alexis smile.

Seeing Lexi's wet pull ups was a surprise but it did help her knowing that she wasn't alone in this and had someone that had been through the same program helping her out.

Laying on the changing table Alexis suckled on her paci and gently shook her rattle that she had gotten from Ava. The clouds were painted on and would change colour whenever she shook the toy.

The animals dancing around helped distract Alexis from being changed which lessened her embarrassment considerably.

Once finished Alexis looked at Lexi, "Thank you for helping me I really appreciate it," she said with a smile only for it to grow, "can we paint?" she asked excitedly happy to take a break and play with Lexi.

“Of course that is what friends are for.” She cooed. She picked her up and took her to the new art room. She set Alexis up in art room. She had finger pain and an apron set up. She left but came back with a bottle of water and a bottle of juice. She fixed herself a sippy cup of juice. 

“What are you going to paint?” Asked Lexi before she watched and drank for the sippy cup.

Alexis hugged Lexi tightly when she was picked up. She never had a friend before! She was so happy! She couldn't believe it.

With a sly grin Alexis put her finger into a small pot of paint and touched Lexi's nose very gently, "You? Or maybe a dinosaur." she giggled softly seeing the yellow dot of paint on Lexi's nose.

“Oh, ha ha ha. You are so funny.” She said. She got some paint and put in one Alexis cheek. “I think the goal is to paint on the paper not on me.” Said Lexi. She smiled as she watched her.

”if you want I can talk Callie to let me come off again and keep teaching you. Or you can have a sleepover at my house and we can work on training you powers there.” Said Lexi. She decided to draw herself. She was not a good artist and her drawing look like something a four year old would draw. 

Alexis giggled at Lexi's comment and stuck her tongue out only to laugh more as she got a splodge of paint on her cheek, "I think it's more fun to paint on you though." she teased.

"I do kinda want to draw a dinosaur though..."

Alexis grinned, "I don't mind! I've never slept over someone's house before," she replied as she painted a dinosaur, "I'd love to hang out some more and continue training with you!" she added happily as she used different colours. She couldn't wait to show Callie, "I hope mommy is doing okay..." she said softly with worry.

“I am sure she is doing great. Do you you mommy can not handle anything that is thrown at her but tell you want. We can call her after lunch.” Said Lexi. She smiled as she hugged her and put another splash of paint on her other cheek. “I will get start on the grill cheese and you bottle for lunch. Drink the water I got you.” Said Lexi as she stood up.

Lexi made a three cheese grill cheese for Alexis. She cut them into bite size pieces so she could feed herself. Once she got the bottle ready. She picked Alexis up. “Okay my brave little dinosaur . We better fed you before you go on a rampage.” Cooed Lexi. She set her in the highchair and set the plate on the tray. She set the bottle on the tray as well.

Lexi called Callie and put it on speaker. “Hey, how are things?” Asked Callie. “Is my baby behaving?”

”Yes, perfect little dinosaur.” Said Lexi. 

“hi baby mommy will be home in two hours.” Said Callie.

Alexis frowned slightly, "I'm just worried about her it isn't that I don't think she can't handle herself I'm just," she paused, "I'm just scared." she whispered softly.  

Alexis smiled a little and then giggled at the bit of paint being splashed on her paintfree cheek. 

She drank her water like she was told to do.  Alexis with a grin and without any prompting roared loudly at the rampage comment. 

Hearing Callie's voice calmed Alexis down, "Are you okay? Is everything going okay?" asked Alexis anxiously. She was glad that Callie would be back soon but still...

“Yes,” said Callie. “Mommy will talk about when she gets home. Be good for your babysitter.” Said Callie before ending the call.

Lexi wiped Alexis face cleans. “Now let get ready for a nap. I am sure your mommy with be home as soon as you wake up. Then we can make the cookies for her.” Said Lexi as she went to the sofa with Alexis.

She set Alexis head on her lap and inserted the bottle of strawberry flavored formula. “There we go.” She cooed. “Even dinosaur need naps.” She whispered.

Alexis sighed softly as Callie ended the call. At least things seemed to be going okay? She knew that it was better for her to stay home but she didn't like the idea of Callie going against their parents without her. She was supposed to be the big sister? Yet she felt like a helpless little baby. 

Then again that's what she was now, wasn't it? Her sister was more experienced than her in so many ways and was her mommy...

Alexis curled up in Lexi's lap and suckled on her bottle, "I wanna make cookies for mama." she whispered falling asleep peacefully in Lexi's lap.

Callie returned a hour into Alexis nap. She sat on the couch and Lexi helped slide her on to Callie lap. She kissed her sister’s head. She did miss her. She rubbed Alexis tummy then head.

”I love the dino pjs.” Whispered Callie.

”I know she is so cute. She has been getting into the role well. It has been helping her become brave and more confident in herself. I think she is finally not afraid of her current role.” Whispered Lexi. “I need to change. I had to pee like an hour ago and I did not want to wake her.” Said Lexi as she head to the bathroom for a clean pull up.

Callie did not know how Alexis would take the news that both their parents got twenty year plee deal. She knew they would never see them again for a long time. But they will get out at some point. 

Alexis slept peacefully unaware that Callie had returned and was holding her. The seventeen year old turned toddler yawned softly from behind her pacifier as woke up to see her sister again.

Relief washed over Alexis, "Mommy..." she said hugging Callie tightly uncaring that her diaper was soggy, "your back." she didn't know why she had worried so much? Alexis looked Callie in the eyes, "Are you okay? What happened?" she asked with concern.

She hoped that everything turned out okay.....

“I am fine. It went smooth. They admitted what the did and took a plea deal. They are going to prison for twenty years.” Said Callie. She started to tickle her. “But enough of that. Lexi told me you were a good girl and learn some skills with your powers.” Said Callie.

”Yep, she has been the perfect brave little dinosaur. Show mommy your roar.” Said Lexi pulling up her pj bottoms again. She set up the light bulbs for Alexis to show off her skills.

Callie squeezed her diaper and felt she was soaked. She set her down so Alexis can show her what she can do.

Hearing that they admitted to everything was a surprise but she knew that the Chief of Police knew whenever someone was lying. A plea deal? Twenty years were better than nothing.

Before she could respond she found herself being tickled causing her to laugh loudly. Alexis turned round to see Lexi and grinned she couldn't wait to show off her skills.

Settled on the floor Alexis rubbed the tips of her fingers against her thumb as she focused on each light bulb.

For the next five minutes Alexis did a small light show for Callie and Lexi going back and forth between lights, lighting them up with ease. It was rather pretty and looked similar to fireworks with how the electric would sparkle at times.

Callie and Lexi were amazed about what she could do. When she was done they hugged her. “That is a great job. You are amazing Alexis.” They said together. 

“See, she is learning to divide her power and control it separately. “ said Lexi. “That is what we worked on it. If you let her spend the night tomorrow we can work on increasing her power and controlling output.” Said Lexi.

”You want to spend the night?” Asked Callie still hugging Alexis. “Also what is this roar?” Asked Callie