LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Alexis groaned, "I guess pull ups would have to do...." she frowned wishing that she didn't have to keep to diapers but there didn't seem to be any way out of them right now but maybe she could convince Callie at some point that she could wear panties? But she wasn't sure.

Alexis nodded slightly, "It feels kinda uncomfortable my stomach does maybe its not use to having proper food?" suggested Alexis.

Seeing the Chief of police she noticed how kinder he seemed than before and started to relax. Alexis leaned herself into Callie and looked at the Chief.

"It's true," she said, "I don't even know where to start?" she shook her head, "There was the intense training regime which we all went through when we were five years old to get us ready," she said glancing at Callie before looking at the Chief, "so when my powers didn't come," she took a deep breath, "our mother decided some one on one training was needed."

Alexis started to shake, "The most common being she would lift me up and fly and I would just fall but normally she would catch me before I ended face first into concrete."

"They thought that if I was in certain environments that my powers would trigger..."

"Uh I was coughing up blood a lot of the time because when she would drop me my body would make this weird sound cause of how rough the wind would hit me and she'd normally grabbed me by the back of my shirt which made it feel like whiplash."

Alexis took a deep breath, "I wasn't allowed to go to the doctors because I was just pretending to be hurt and pretending not to have powers..."

Tears started to fall, "She admitted to trying to kill me and she would of left me for dead if a hiker hadn't heard me scream in pain."

Alexis rubbed her eyes, "uh they hurt me often but started to ignore me once I turned thirteen I think? I remember begging for our parents to train me one last time to prove that I was worth something."

She closed her eyes, "They decided to see if I was heat resistant or could survive in extremely cold temperatures, I remember drowning." said Alexis softly her eyes glazing over.

"They had always just let our mother try and train me in hope that I would fly but they hadn't seen if I had gotten his power until that night," she continued, "it went on for a week, mother left after the first day to take care of things at home." 

She looked at the Chief, "It was my last chance with them."

• Like 1

“Dad was no prize as he would treat her like a sergeant and hit her for time to time to get his point across.” Said Callie. “I think this is enough, do you agree Chief.” Said Callie with firm look.

”I would say so, I can see why you ended up as you did. I hope this rehab help you gain back something. I will get with the DA and we should have charges set up by tomorrow. They will be arrested tomorrow and I will need one of you here.” Said the Chief.

”I will, I can have a babysitter what Alexis. I do not want her to see them anymore.” Said Callie. The chief agreed to that. Callie got Alexis and teleported home.

”You were so brave.” Said Callie. “I think you get a special desert tonight. What sounds good?” Asked Callie as she set her in playpen. She smiled as she went and fixed Alexis a bottle of the formula that Ava got them. She filled the bottle up and added some strong chocolate laxative into formula to clear her sister out. She figured if she did not go poopy by dinner she would give her sister an enema. 

“Do you want to nap here or in the crib?” She asked as she picked up her sister and bottlefed her the formula. She hummed a lullaby as she rocked her.

• Like 1

It was hard to control herself and calm down so she was glad when Callie took over and finished speaking for her. Alexis was thankful that she didn't need to go into depth about their parents otherwise she probably would of broke down and that wasn't something that she wanted.

Alexis simply curled up against Callie, "I have the only person I need back in my life now so I'll be okay." she said softly to the Chief. Everything was getting better for her and rehab allowed her time to rest which she needed.

Back home Alexis found herself feeling clingy and didn't want to be away from Callie at all so being put into the playpen caused her to whine a little, "I thought I was going to have a panic attack if we continued anymore and brave? Really?" She asked, "I was shaking like leaf...."

"Toffee pudding?" said Alexis with a squeak, "Please?" seeing Callie making a bottle Alexis waited and watched in her playpen.

"I dunno Mommy, here will be okay I guess to nap." she said as she was picked up and instantly got as close as possible to Callie as she started to feed her and rock her back and forth the lullaby soothing her as she soon fell asleep in her sister's arms.

During her nap Alexis thankfully had managed to use her diaper.  Her diaper was heavy and discoloured. 

Callie laid her sister head on her lap. She watched as in her sleep, Alexis scrunched her face and filled her diaper. She also heard her Alexis wet herself. “Good girl.” Callie whispered. “Mommy will change you after your nap. You never have to worry anymore.” She whispered as she stroke her hair. It took Callie a few minutes to get used to the smell of Alexis full diaper.

Callie did not move her. She busted used her power to get a parenting book and read as she stroked her sister’s head. She enjoyed having her sister back in her life. She thought Alexis needed this time to be a baby and enjoy what it was like to have love and no worries.

• Like 1

Alexis woke up after an hour with a soft yawn but stayed laying down simply enjoying having her head in Callie's lap and feeling her sister's hand stroke her head. 

It felt so good and she felt so relaxed but it didn't take much time for Alexis to realise how full her diaper was. It was probably the fullest it's ever been and she found herself in shock at how even more like a baby she felt as she just laid there. 

Alexis looked up and saw that Callie was reading a parenting book. Her sister was taking this seriously but that didn't surprise her, "Hi mommy." said Alexis softly, "What you reading?" she asked curiously.

“Just some tips on caring for babies. Speaking of babies. I think mine is in need of a clean diaper.” Said Callie picking her up. “How does your tummy feel?” Asked Callie as she carried her. She kissed her cheek. 

She set Alexis on the changing table and untaped the diaper. “Wow, you had to go poopy. I think you were blocked. Hopeful that mean you are not going to have trouble going anymore. But mommy want to give you some fiber stuff with your formula to help make sure.” Said Callie as she went to work changing Alexis. Soon she was in a clean butterfly diaper. That is when the doorbell rang.

Callie carried Alexis to answer the door. It was Ava and a girl a little taller that Callie with a goth punk look. She smiled as she looked at Alexis. “Hey cutie. I am Lexi. I heard I will be babysitting you tomorrow. How about we go to the playpen and color your mommy a picture.” Said Lexi her voice sweet and soft. Callie handed Alexis to Lexi.

"O-oh..." mumbled Alexis. That must mean Callie was taking this very seriously? It shouldn't of surprised Alexis but it sort of did? She hadn't expected Callie to be reading books on parenting at all. 

Being picked up Alexis could feel the weight of her diaper more than before when she was laying down.  It was crazy how the diaper didn't break and was still secured around her, "It feels weird, mommy." she said happy to be changed.

Alexis blushed brightly. It still felt embarrassing even humiliating to her but she knew that she was in a safe place and that Callie loved her, "It's probably good that you did I'd rather avoid the alternative." she replied thinking that Callie would of used an enema on her if needed.

Hearing the doorbell ring Alexis was glad to be in a clean diaper but was obviously nervous as Callie opened the door.

Seeing Doctor Ava, Alexis offered a shy smile before looking up at Lexi curiously. The punk goth teen was the same age as her and she couldn't help but blush at that, "O-okay that sounds good." she stammered as she was passed to Lexi.

Alexis wasn't use to people in general at all due to her isolation growing up and was pretty much forced out of a lot things because she didn't have powers.  

Lexi smiled as she tickled her. "That is good." cooed Lexi. She set her in the playpen and got the crayons and coloring book. "There we go." said Lexi. She smiled as she used her powers to create a purple hand that grabbed Alexis's pacifier. She rubbed Alexis head. "I heard from your mommy you loved butterflies." said Lexi. She smiled as she created several purple energy butterflies.

"Is that cool?" she asked. She smiled as she got a book and started to color with her to bond with her. "What is your favorite food?" asked Lexi. "I am not going to brag but I make a mean grilled cheese and chocolate chip cookies." said Lexi.

Ava and Callie smiled as the watched. "I think Alexis will be so much better after this program." said Ava. Ava and Callie were in the kitchen making Shepard's pie. Callie brought Alexis a bottle of juice with a diuretic to keep her output good. output.

Being tickled caused Alexis to giggle cutely her giggles sounding like tiny squeaks that a mouse would make, almost.

Alexis was uncertain at first about Lexi but upon seeing the hand she found herself becoming curious about her, about her power and seeing the butterfly's caused her to gasp in amazement her eyes shining brightly, "That's so cool! I wish I could do that." said Alexis reaching out towards one of them.

She had never been this close physically to another person bar Callie or even interacted that much so she was glad that Lexi was trying to bond and take charge, "I really like anything with cheese," she replied softly, "and I like chocolate." she added with a shy grin.

Alexis started to relax and found herself moving closer to Lexi to the point that she was snuggling up close to her. She didn't feel threatened at all and was able to relax. Alexis suckled on her paci as she coloured in her focus becoming more direct at colouring to the point that she didn't even notice Callie coming in and placing a bottle down for her.

Lexi smiled as she saw the bottle. She removed Alexis pacifier and gave her the bottle. "There you go sweetie. Your mommy fixed it for you." said Lexi. She stroked her head. "How about this, tomorrow we can bake cookies together. We can make enough for everyone, including your mommy." said Lexi. "Plus I will let you lick the spoon." said Lexi. She smiled as she looked at the colouring book Alexis was working on. "Wow, you are such a good artist. Maybe you should become an artist." said Lexi.

Callie smiled. "Lunch is ready. Then we can watch some movies." said Callie. With that, Lexi picked up Alexis. "Let's fill that tummy. Then we can pick out a great movie." said Lexi. She tickled her. Lexi decided to feed Alexis. She entertained her by making butterflies and floating teddy bears that danced around. "I think your electricity power is cool. You can always have a charged phone. You also can revive people." said Lexi as she fed her.

Alexis looked up at Lexi and suckled softly on the bottle enjoying her drink. It was nice and she didn't realise how thirsty she was.

Alexis smiled at that, "I think that would be a great idea! I've never baked before! I wasn't allowed in the kitchen." she said excited that she'd finally be able to learn something like cooking. It had been mostly fast food for her when she had ran away from her family.

Tilting her head she looked down at the picture she drew of the beach, "I've never really drew much just scribbled when I was in class or alone." 

The mention of lunch caused Alexis to smile. She couldn't wait to eat! Alexis was much more open and calm around Lexi she wasn't nervous anymore.

The butterflies and teddy bears caused Alexis to giggle as she ate her food happily. It was obvious that she was having fun and enjoying her time with Lexi.

The mention of her powers caused Alexis to smile slightly, "It can be difficult to control sometimes but I've got a couple of tricks," she said, "I can take electric away from stuff like lights and other things," she paused, "I want to try and do something with my power and reviving people would be a good start," she said outloud, "I c-can sort of control blood in bodies cause of the electric currant..." she added becoming nervous because she knew that could be seen as something bad.

“I can help you gain control. With my power I have to have complete control of it. Electricity is just a form of energy.” Said Lexi as she wiped Alexis face. “I have an idea how about tomorrow we have a pj day. I got some cute pjs you can wear.” Said Lexi.

”So how do you feel about Lexi now. Are you willing to have her as your permanent babysitter. She does not get call out often so she can watch you when I can’t.” Said Callie as she picked her up and took her to the living room.

”I know I get so bored.” Said Lexi with exasperated, to make Alexis laugh. “So what are you in the mood for. You can pick.” Said Lexi taking Alexis hand so she can start walking again. Callie hand Alexis other hand.

"Really? That'll help a lot and be great! Since getting my power I've always been trying hard to control cause it can get out of hand sometimes and I don't want to have anyone hurt by it just cause I can't control or I lose focus." said Alexis only to smile and nodded, "A PJ day sounds fun!" she liked the idea of just staying inside for a day and she really liked Lexi, a lot. 

Alexis turned her head to look at Callie and nodded shyly only to giggle loudly at Lexi's response. She was good with Lexi being her babysitter. It would be fun and she knew that Callie needed to return as the hero Scarlet Hope. 

It was somewhat strange holding onto Lexi and Callie's hand. It had been a while since she walked and it showed. Her balance was off. Her legs were weaker and she toddled awkwardly between the other two holding their hands tightly in fear that she might fall.

Getting to the shelf of DVDs Alexis looked at the various movies before her eyes landed on the movie Nightmare Before Christmas, "That one okay?" she asked softly.

"Of course." said all of them. Callie picked her up and set her on the couch. Ava sat on the floor and Lexi sat next to Alexis after putting in the movie.  Callie smiled as she gave her pacifier to her before pressing play. 

Halfway through the movie, Lexi got up and head to the bathroom. She returned with sodas when she went to the kitchen, but Alexis was in a bottle. "Here you go." she said, removing the pacifier. She patted the front of Alexis's diaper. "I bet the diaper help with movies. You do not have to miss any of the movie." she whispered.

After that movie, Lexi put on Tangled for Alexis. She ruffed her hair. "Enjoying the movies?" she asked.

Alexis watched the movie suckling on her paci. She had only watched it once when she was a small child but hadn't seen it again until now. Alexis found herself memorised by the animation and songs. 

Alexis blushed when she was giving a bottle instead of a regular can but knew that she had no choice in the matter. It did make her feel a little insecure though.

When the front of her diaper was patted by Lexi she started to blush even more especially when Lexi whispered in her ear, "You could always borrow one of mine if you want?" she replied teasing Lexi softly.

Alexis gave Lexi a smile and nodded her head, "I only saw the first one once and I've never seen this one." she said but ten minutes into Tangled she found herself having an accident. It was normal but she didn't want one in front of everyone.

Alexis rubbed her eyes a little trying to stop her tears. She didn't want anyone to see her cry especially over wetting her diaper. 

Calle was about to stand up but Lexi stopped her. “I got this.” Said Lexi. She picked her up and took her to the nursery. “Shhh, it is okay. That is why you got the diapers.” Said Lexi. She untaped the diaper and as well as Callie does. She had Alexis in a clean diaper. 

Lexi noticed the pull ups in the top shelf. She got an idea. “Hey sweetie, I think this will make you less embarrassed.” She said. Lexi removed her own pants and panties. She put on a large adult size pull up. “There, now we are both padded.” She said. She tickled her. “How about whenever I am here to babysit you. I will wear pull ups so you do not have to be the only one padded.” She offered as she gave her a pacifier.

Alexis was surprised when Callie was stopped by Lexi. What was going on? Alexis whimpered softly as Lexi picked her up.

Being taking care of by Lexi, Alexis, calmed down and was no longer crying nor whimpering, "I don't want you thinking I'm a baby." she confessed softly despite the fact that Callie was now her mommy and would be afterwards the rehabilitation programme.

Alexis looked at the goth punk in surprise, "Y-you don't have to do that," she said in shock, "but um thank you I appreciate it!" Alexis smiled and took the paci suckling on it and reached up to Lexi to give her a hug.

Lexi hugged her. “I understand. I will let you know a secret. I am really 19 and Ava is my cousin. I am 15 now because I end up in the program like you because I was a start up villain and Ava became my caretaker then mom after the rehab.” Said Lexi. “I can get the embarrassment.” Said Lexi.

Lexi took Alexis out of the the nursery and set her on the sofa. “Oh god. You going back to pull ups?” Asked Ava.

”Only when I am babysitting Alexis.” Said  Lexi. “We got to stick together.” She said. She got the blocks out and helped Alexis into the playpen so they could play together.

Alexis looked at Lexi in shock, "Woah!" she hadn't expected that at all, "It kinda makes things easier knowing that you went through this as well." said Alexis feeling more comfortable.

"You sure your okay with this?" she asked double checking with Lexi.

Alexis grinned a little at Ava's reaction to Lexi in pull ups again.

In the playpen Alexis grabbed the blocks and gathered them in the middle for her and Lexi to play together.

"Yep, I told her how old I really am, that you are really my cousin." Said Lexi as she played with Alexis to cheer her up. :I think if she knew I went through what she did, she would be more willing to accept everything." said Lexi. SHe ruffed her hair.

"Call me cousin again, I will spank your butt." Ava warned. "I swear children this day." she said to Callie. "Yeah, Lexi finish the program two years go. There is no permanent side effect, though she does wet the bed when she is sick. But that is because she is a heavy sleeper." said Ava to Alexis.

"Mom," whined Lexi turning a little pink. "Yeah, so I do not mind. I will show you there is nothing to be ashamed of. It is just part of the program." said Lexi. She finished the tower. "Now you just need to be brave like a dinosaur. Let me see you roar like one and knock over the tower." said Lexi.

Alexis hoped that she hadn't gotten Lexi in trouble with Ava. It was somewhat strange but Lexi was right. Knowing that someone else went through the same thing helped her a lot and made her feel a lot more chill about the matter.

Alexis glanced at Callie. Would her mommy ever spank her? She hoped not, "It still feels awkward all this," she replied to Ava, "not just the treatment but being around other people," she paused, "I haven't really socialised with anyone for two years or so, and even before then I didn't socialised much but I'm guessing I don't need to explain why." she added.  Alexis had been kept away and hidden by her parents a lot which had stunted her social growth. 

What happened to Lexi? Why did Ava take her in? Alexis pushed her curiosity to one side and smiled at Lexi. Maybe at some point she'd be able to help someone our on the programme?

Alexis was surprised, "Like a dinosaur?" she repeated having never played much before. She glanced at Callie before looking at the blocks. This was okay? Alexis took a deep breath in and roared loudly and knocked the blocks over. 

Lexie smiled and clapped. "That my girl. You are a scary dinosaur." Lexi used her power to reset the tower. "Again, let hear the dinosaur roar." She said. She figured this would be a good way to get Alexis to be more confident in herself. She repented it over and over.

Ava smiled as she walked over. "Time to go home." said Ava.

"Okay mom, let me get my clothes." said Lexi. She noticed Ava had it and she had a smirk on her face. "Noo." said Lexi know what was about to happen. She stood up and hugged Alexis. She knew she would be going home in just a shirt and pull up. She did not care, she wore nothing but shirts and diapers for a year.

"I got your clothes. I forgot how cute you were. Maybe you can wear them until tomorrow." she said. She patted Lexi's butt. "Now Alexis, you be a good girl. Keep up the good work and I will see you at the clinic in two monthes." said Ava. She kissed Alexis's forehead and followed her daughter out.

"See, I bet Lexi will become you best friend." said Callie with a smile on her face. She picked her up and got a bottle and some baby food as she placed her in the highchair. "Ava states that baby food help make sure you are not back up. She say it only has to happen until you body is used to using your diaper." she said as she got a spoon to feed her.

• Like 1

The clapping from Lexi caused Alexis to smile a little and she watched as the blocks returned to how they were.  Alexis looked a little unsure but as the tower was remade each time she got louder and louder and her actions were much more bigger than before until the end all her anxiety just disappeared and she was playing normally without any fear.

It was the first time she actually felt free and realised no one was going to tell her off and that she didn't have to be so timid. 

Being with Lexi was already improving her confidence and self esteem.

Alexis watched the exchange between Lexi and Ava with a slight blush and returned Lexi's hug, "I hope that I haven't got you into trouble." she said with a bit of worry.

Looking at Ava she smiled, "I'll be a good girl!" she replied cheerfully and feeling good about everything. She liked Ava a lot and was comfortable with the Doctor now which meant she'd be less scared going to the hospital now.

Alexis smiled as Callie picked her up and hugged her tightly as she was taking to her highchair, "I really like Lexi I hope we can become really good friends," she said, "and I guess that's okay..."

She looked at the spoon of baby food feeling unsure and opened her mouth to try it.

It was mushed peaches and it was sweet. All the babyfood was homemade and tasted pretty good. "That is my girl. I saw you being a dinosaur. You were a very scary one." Callie teased as she finished that jar and moved on to the mushed carrots. "I am glad you had fun." said Callie.

Once the baby food was gone, she gave Alexis the special formula. It had natural diuretic and laxatives to help Alexis get into a health body. She wiped her face when she was done. "Now do you want to watch a cartoon or mommy to read to you before bed." she said as she picked Alexis up and patting her butt.

• Like 1

After taking the first bite Alexis was no longer concerned about the food and was eating it happily as she enjoyed the sweetness.  

Alexis grinned, "Rawr!" she said loudly in response to what Callie said as she took another mouthful of food only to hold onto the spoon a little with her teeth, playfully, and growled softly before letting go, giggling. 

"I wanna, uh, um, mommy to read! I like it when you read to me mommy." she said with a excited smile.  Alexis was finally coming out of her shell more.