LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Callie smiled as she helped her up. She secured her back into her wheelchair. "Oh, tomorrow we are going to the doctor to look at your leg. I want to make sure you are fine." said Callie. She put everything back into the diaper bag. "The reason I want you to drink more water, because how yellow your diaper was. I do not want you to get sick from it." said Callie.

Callie pushed her to the pottery area. She smiled as she looked at the ancient pottery from the Greek era. "I love artwork. It was always a passion of mine. Maybe we should turn one of the room in art/ playroom. Put all of your toys in there and we can have art supplies in there as well." said Callie.  Callie smiled as they did have a paint your own pottery section for kids. They have premade items like bowls, cups, clay cats and dogs, and other stuff. "Look that seems like fun, we can paint then come back in a week to pick them up." said Callie

Callie grabbed a cup for herself. She let Alexis pick what she wanted. "After this though, let's go get some lunch then a nap for you." said Callie. SH pushed her to a table and aproned her up like when she fingered painted.

Alexis frowned at the mention of her leg. It still hurt but she was managing the pain and didn't want to make a big deal out of it.  Having often been ignored whenever she was hurt, ill or upset she had gotten used to not bringing up any of her problems at all even though she should.

"It's weird going to the doctors," said Alexis, "the only time I went was when..." she paused feeling unsure if Callie even knew, "when my neck and arm was broken cause of..."

Alexis looked at Callie, nervously, "when she tried to get my powers to activate."

Alexis looked at the bottle filled with water as she was taking out and back to the museum. It was strange that Callie cared for her. Alexis suckled her bottle uncaring of who was around. 

Seeing the pottery was cool and she couldn't help but admire the details on the different pieces of work that were on display in front of her, "That'd be really cool! It'd be nice to paint and have somewhere to relax." agreed Alexis with a big grin on her face as she picked out a clay cat and deciding to paint it yellow with orange stripes.

Alexis couldn't help but yawn, loudly, a mention of a nap making her realise how tired she truly was and felt. Her body was still recovering and while a lot had healed she still felt sore in some places.

Callie smiled as she gave the worker the pottery and thanked them. Callie got an angry look on her face. “Dad told me it was because you fell down a set of stairs. I think we need to go with the chief of police about this. That was abuse and they should pay.” Snarled Callie getting angry. She took a few deep breath as she did not want to lose control.

She took Alexis to the front desk to get their paintings. She exited the building with her sister and teleported back home. “Someone is sleep.” Said Callie. She picked up her sister and fixed her a large bottle of meal supplemented so she could stay healthy. She took her to the nursery and set her sister in her lap. She cradled her head and inserted the bottle, it was strawberry flavor. She shook it up.

”Alexis the doctor will make sure you are okay. I will be with you the whole time.” Said Callie. “I will be the mommy you always deserved.” Cooed Callie softly. Once the bottle was empty, she set her on her shoulder. “You have a good nap.” Said Callie. She put her into the crib and continued to read Harry Potter.

Alexis rubbed the back of her neck, "I wish," she said with a frown, "at least I wouldn't be falling for five minutes in the sky before hitting the ground," she paused, "I don't even know how I'm still alive after that."

She could remember it so vividly.

"Would he even listen? I was a criminal? Maybe he'll just end up justifying it like our parents did? I still remember being in hospital and getting a thirty minute lecture of how selfish I was for not getting powers and that it would of been better if I had died."

She was surprised by how angry her sister was, "It's okay," said Alexis softly, "I'm still here." she added trying to be reassuring.

Rubbing her eyes Alexis yawned again. It was weird how tired she was but it didn't surprise her. This was the first time since she was eight years old that she was allowed to feel safe and secure properly. There was no need to be constantly aware of her surroundings.

Back home Alexis could already feel herself drifting off but tried to keep her eyes open. In Callie's lap with her head cradled in her sister's arm she yawned once more. It was difficult not to fall asleep and the strawberry flavour that she tasted helped her stay awake enough to finish her bottle.

Alexis listened to Callie and smiled tiredly, "The doctors used to scare me because I would get in so much trouble if I went to them about any pain I had," she said softly, "thank you for taking care of me." she gave Callie a kiss on the cheek, "You don't have to take on a responsibility like that your only fifteen." she added not wanting to burden her sister.

It didn't take long for Alexis to fall asleep, "night mommy." she said softly just before falling asleep.

“Night baby girl.@ whispered Callie. She opened a new set of pacifiers and inserted into Alexis mouth. She let out a soft sigh. She was not a burden to her at all. She hoped she could give her a second chance at childhood. She raised the rail to keep her from falling out of bed.

Callie made a call to the police chief before she got ready for bed herself. He agreed they could come by after the doctor’s appointment. Callie brushed her hair before going to bed for the night.

Callie awoke later than normal. She got up and got ready for the day. She was soon in the kitchen making pancake for Alexis for when she was up. Callie had a baby monitor set up in the nursery so she knew when her baby was up and ready to be let out of her crib.

Alexis during the night had wet her diaper twice. The pacifier moved up and down as she suckled in her sleep, peacefully. It wasn't until the sun started to shine through the curtains did Alexis wake up with a slight whimper at the sudden disturbance. 

Rubbing her eyes and stretching Alexis looked at the rails on her bed with a slight frown before yawning loudly. 

What time was it?

How long did she sleep? She did have a lot of sleep to catch up on and she already felt better than she had in years. It didn't take long for her stomach to growl either. 

Callie heard movement and checked the camera to see Alexis was up. Callie turned off the stove and went to the nursery. She was wearing a dress with a pink apron.  She opened the door. “It seems my baby girl had a good night sleep.” Said Callie as she lowered the rail. She picked her up and heard the stomach rumble. She also felt how soaked she was. “Okay, how about breakfast first then mommy will give you a nice bath.” Said Callie.

Callie carried her to her highchair and secured the tray. Callie set a plate of strawberry pancakes on the tray and started to cut them up. She also had a bottle of OJ and one of water. Callie hummed as she fed her former big sister and now her baby.  A lot of the worry was gone from her face. 

Once Callie was done feeding her and her face was wiped clean. Callie let her drink her two bottles as she cleaned up the mess and eat a pancake as well. “So we are going to the doctor today. But Doctor Ava is really nice.” Said Callie. “Are you ready for your bath?” Asked Callie picking her up.

Alexis blushed as Callie entered the room and found herself feeling weird but in a good way. It didn't feel awkward to think of Callie as her mommy and in a way it made everything easier.

"That sounds good I'm so hungry, mommy." she confessed surprised by her own hunger but it was probably a good thing that she had an appetite.

In her highchair and being fed by Callie, Alexis, ate happily and carelessly being a lot more carefree than before.

"Wasn't she the one that jabbed me?" scowled Alexis, "you'll be there, right?" she asked worriedly, "A bath sounds good." she mumbled feeling worried about the doctor and today because they would be informing the police about what happened when she was younger.

“No, that is her head nurse.” Said Callie in calm tone. “No need to worry, mommy will keep you safe.” Cooed Callie. She picked her up. “Now I promised someone a bath.” Said Callie as she put the empty bottles in the sink.  Score taking her to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, she removed her onesie to see the soaked diaper. Callie started to fill the tub. “Doctor Ava is the doctor for all the people in the rehab program.” Said Callie. She I taped the diaper and started to wipe her down before picking her up. She placed her in the warm diaper.

Callie smiled as she started to wash her baby. She smiled as she blew a few bubbles at Alexis. “Do you want to wear a dress today or overall?” Asked Callie as she moved on from her hair to her body. “Oh the diapers came in. Do you want butterfly’s or unicorn diapers?” Asked Callie as she rinsed her off and let her play in the tub. 

Alexis sighed softly and relaxed into Callie, "As long as your there mommy I'll be okay and feel safe, I don't feel scared when your here with me."

In the tub Alexis thought about what Callie said, "Is Doctor Ava nice?" she asked, insecure, as she played with the bubbles.

"Uh I dunno," said Alexis, "can you choose mommy? I'd like the butterfly diapers though."

Alexis blushed and looked away shyly.

“Of course she is nice. I would not take you there is she was not nice.” Said Callie. “She will treat you like a baby though as it is apart of the program.” Said Callie as she dried you off. She lifted you up and carried you to your nursery, where you havE a full stocked cabinet of diapers in several cute and pretty styles.

Callie grabbed the butterfly ones you wanted and lifted your legs up. Sha powder you like she always did before taping the diaper closed. Callie picked out a nice dress that would match your diaper. She brushed your hair and put in in a ponytail with a large butterfly bow on it. “All prettied up and almost ready to go.” She said after putting shoes on you. “Can not forget your teddy. He will keep you safe too.” Said Callie giving you the teddy and strapping a pacifier to your dress so you can have access to it and any time..

Callie packed your diaper bag full of diapers, snacks, bottles, and anything else you might need today. “All packed and ready to hit the road.” Said Callie in a sweet manner. “I need to take my driving test and get an SUV. So that way we do not need to teleport everywhere. I know it is does not feel good on your tummy.” Cooed Callie. She rolled Alexis to the lobby that looked like a giant pediatrician office with extra large baby toys and padded carpet. There were two other “families” there. One had a man in a onesie looking grumpy with a pacifier gag and what looked like a full diaper. The other one was a woman holding a teddy and a shirt dress that revealed a pull up that was getting bigger as the stars faded.

“You okay?” Asked Callie rubbed Alexis cheek.

Alexis pouted at that, "I wish I wasn't classified as a baby but I do kinda like being one," she confessed blushing brightly, "not that I want to be one but I like you taking care of me and stuff." squeaked Alexis loudly becoming embarrassed from admitting that she liked this, she liked being her sister's little baby.

Being picked up Alexis held onto Callie clinging to her and stared at the cabinet stocked with diapers in shock, "There's so many...."

The diaper change was getting more and more normal each day that it just seemed almost natural now for her. The dress and butterfly bow were perfect and Alexis couldn't help but glance at her reflection in the mirror to see what she looked liked properly.

She looked like the perfect toddler.

Alexis held the toy tight to her chest, "thank you mommy." she said shyly as she glanced at the paci with a blush. It was just going be her, Callie and the Doctor, no one else would see her or be there or at least she hoped.

Alexis watched as Callie packed her diaper bag and frowned a little, "It's okay mommy you don't have to get a SUV or anything..."

In the lobby Alexis was glad to be in her wheelchair and not standing otherwise she might of ended up on the floor due to how queasy she felt from teleporting.  Seeing the other two families Alexis couldn't help but feel curious as to who the other two people were that seemed to be going through a similar or same treatment as she was.

Alexis leaned into Callie's hand and looked up at her, "Feeling scared mama." she confessed softly, "my stomach feels like it's twisting itself in knots."

• Like 1

Callie cooed and picked Alexis up. “It is okay to feel scared. But you are safe . These people are in the same program as you. See look at her, she is already going through the potty training stage.” Said Callie pointing to the girl in the pull-ups. The girl finally realized she was wet and waddled to her “daddy” for a clean pull-up. 

“It will be okay. Who know, your tummy might just be in knots because you need to go poopy.” Whispered Callie to tease her. “Trust me, you are in good hands here.” Said Callie as she sat down and kept Alexis in her lap.

”Alexis and Callie, you are ready to come to the back.” Said the woman that stuck Alexis with the needle though this time she had a soft smile on her face. 

“if you get scared you can hold my hand.” Said Callie as she put her back into her chair and pushed her to the back. Callie had to pick Alexis up and set her on the scale to get her weight, before they were taken in to a room and asked Alexis be striped to just her diaper so the doctor could look at her.

”it is okay. Mommy is here.” Said Callie as she did as asked, before a woman shorter than Alexis entered the room wearing Doctor scrubs. She was in her thirties and had a bright smile.

”Hi Hi, I am Doctor Ava. I will be here to make sure you are healthy and do not get any boo-boos.” She said with a soft voice.

Being picked up made Alexis feel more safe and secure than she had felt moments ago. Why did she feel so safe in Callie's arms? Why could she feel herself calming down? Had she really gotten that anxious and scared? Or was it something else? 

Alexis looked over at the woman who was in the wet pull ups and watched as she went towards a man who must have been her daddy. Would she be able to progress to pull ups, "What if I can't be potty trained?" asked Alexis softly with worry.

Alexis scowled playfully and pouted, "I better not make one in front of the Doctor I don't think I could handle the embarrassment if I did." with a sigh Alexis snuggled her head against Callie's shoulder waiting to go in.

Seeing the woman who had injected her before Alexis looked at Callie for reassurance, "You might regret offering me your hand." half joked Alexis as she held onto her sister as she was being weighed. It wasn't a shock that she was under and she knew that due to neglect her body didn't have the ability to grow normally as it should of.

Naked bar for her butterfly diaper Alexis was left feeling insecure and small. Old scars, faded but still visible were on display to someone she didn't know. 

Alexis looked at Ava confused for a moment to see someone shorter than her, "Uh hi?" said Alexis awkwardly wondering what to do.

Doctor Ava smiled and tickled Alexis. “Someone is shy, huh.” Said Ava. She started to look her over. “So these scars are old?” Asked Ava. Callie nodded. “I want to do full body x-ray. To make sure there is no permanent damage.” Said Ava sweetly. “You are worried about her leg right. If it is sprained I can heal it today. But I need to see how it is damaged first.” Said Ava as she took Alexis vitals. She checked her breathing and did a full head to toe. “How are her input and output?” Asked Ava.

”She uses her diapers often enough and I am trying to get her at a healthy weight and hydration level.” Said Callie holding Alexis hand to reassure her. 

“That is good, yeah she is underweight for someone her size. I am going to give a prescription for a special formula to help promote weight gain and improve her health.” Said Ava. “You can get her dressed. I will have the nurse take her to get x-rays. Now Alexis if you are a good girl, I have coupons for free ice cream at the ice cream parlor across the street.”  Said Ava, before leaving to get the X-ray ordered.

”See, told you she is nice.” Said Callie. She helped get Alexis dressed. “Alexis if we can not get you repotty trained. I will happily continue caring for you and changing you diapers and being your mommy.” Said Callie as she gave her a hug. Callie pulled out a bottle of water for Alexis as they waited.

The tickle caused Alexis to giggle softly and relax a lot more. Her guard was dropping down and she didn't feel as frightened as she had before.  The mention of her old scars caused Alexis to look anywhere except at Ava and Callie because she felt ashamed, ashamed for how she got them and how defenseless she had been. It made her feel weak.

Alexis was glad that Ava was talking to Callie instead of her but it did make her feel more like a child. She just hoped her leg would be a quick fix along with any other complications she might had. 

Doing the examination was easy enough but she did wince a little as Ava touched her stomach. She had mostly recovered from what had happened but the pain was still there a bit and she had been taught not to whine about being in pain or if she was hurt by her parents which meant that she had to learn how to cope with any boo-boos she might have.

Alexis squeezed Callie's hand as she listened to Ava and she couldn't help but grin slightly at the offer of free ice cream. That helped a lot and was at least something she could look forward to today.

"Yeah I guess I'm just nervous cause of what our parents told me when I was younger about doctors and hospitals." confessed Alexis rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

Alexis smiled, "Your the best." she kissed Callie on the cheek and happily accepted the bottle relieved to have something to focus on.

“No, you are the best.” Said Callie as she bottlefed her the water. “You are a brave girl and I am so proud of you.” She cooed as she watched her drink the bottle. Once it was empty. Callie got a small zip lock bag of teddy grams. She fed them to Alexis and as soon as it was done, one of the nurses came in. “We are ready.” 

Callie carried Alexis to a large room and set her on the bed like they wanted. “Mommy will be behind the glass. As soon as it is over. I will be back and give you a big hug.” Cooed Callie. She followed the nurse out of the room. The machine took three pictures.

Callie picked up Alexis after that and kept her word. “See you are a brave, baby girl.” She whispered as she held Alexis tight. She took her back to their room and was followed by Ava. 

“It is a minor fracture. I will send you a report of the scars so you can take it to the police. They need to pay for all of this.” Said Ava with anger in her voice. She turned back to Alexis and had a kind smile. She touched Alexis leg. Warmth filled Alexis like she had a hot cup of coco after being out in the cold. “There you go. All healed. She should eat a big lunch as the healing making people hungry.” Said Ava. She gave Callie a coupon for the ice cream. She looked at Alexis. “Now, since you been one of the best patients I had all day. Do you want to pick a prize from the treasure chest.” She asked. 

Suckling on the bottle of water Alexis found herself feeling much better again. Why did she find bottles and pacis so nice? Even if she did go back to being a grown up she doubted she could give up all of her babyish things. They gave her so much comfort that she never had before and desperately needed.

Alexis blushed at being called a brave girl. It was weird. She wouldn't call herself brave at all giving how much she was clinging to Callie.

Seeing the nurse Alexis frowned for a moment not wanting to be without Callie, "Okay mommy..." she said unsure of herself as she sat on the bed waiting for things to start.

Alexis wrapped her arms and legs around Callie the moment that she could having missed her in just mere seconds despite being able to see her through the glass.

Alexis was surprised by Ava's words and anger. Did the scars show information of how they happened to Ava? Was Ava's power medical? She couldn't help but feel exposed. Feeling a sudden warmth Alexis found herself feeling good even amazing. Her pain was gone. A slight bit of electricity crackled on her skin in response to the doctors powers though. Her electricity was harmless though to Ava and was only there as a shield at most to prevent anything bad from happening to her. 

Alexis was surprised, "Y-you sure that's okay?" stammered Alexis glancing at the corner where the box was.

"of course sweetie. Like I said, you have been one of my best patients today." she cooed. She grabbed the chest and brought it to Alexis. She opened it and inside was a lot of adult size babyish items, like rattles, sticker books, and small plush animals. "You can have two items. One of being the cutest babygirl and the second for being such a good patient." said Ava. "If you ever need a babysitter, my daughter Lexi, or I will love to babysit. You remember Lexi, you were in the same hero program." said Ava to Callie.

"What do you say to Dr. Ava about the gifts?"asked Callie.

"So you think they will let her walk if she is holding my hand?" asked Callie.

"I am sure they will be okay with that. Take it easy, though. No long walks at first." said Ava. She put up the chest and opened the door to see the boy from the lobby having a fun tantrum with one of the nurses, his word inaudible to to special medication. "I got to handle this. Bye cutie." said Ava kissing Alexis's cheek.

Callie smiled as she placed Alexis back into her wheelchair. "See that was not too bad." said Callie. "Now who wants ice cream?" asked Callie, leading her out and pushing her to the ice cream parlor so she could get ice cream.

Alexis still felt a little shy and had started to gently suckle on the tips of her fingers softly as she watched Doctor Ava bring the chest over towards her.

Two? Alexis eyes widen as she stood there in shock that she was allowed anything at all. It was such a contradiction to her parents that she found it difficult to process everything, "T-thank you?" she stammered unsure as she looked at the different items before choosing a colouring book and a rattle that glowed in the dark that had rain clouds on that made a soft rain like sound when shook. It sounded pleasant to listen to.

Alexis wasn't paying much attention to the conversation at hand and simply kept playing with the rattle the sound memorising her until she heard Callie talk directly to her causing Alexis to blush, "Thank you Doctor Ava!" said Alexis blushing only to blush more as the small Doctor kissed her cheek.

"No it wasn't and Doctor Ava was really nice," said Alexis thinking as she was pushed to the ice cream shop, "coconut for me, mommy, please!" she giggled a little.  There was a lot of flavours and it looked so good. Alexis stomach growled loudly.

She was so hungry. 

Alexis looked up at Callie, "Mommy I don't get nightmares anymore when I'm with you," said Alexis, "I used to wake up with everything broken cause..." she sighed, "my powers would cause everything to break," she paused, "whenever I had a bad dream." It had been one of the reasons she didn't sleep much once running away.

Callie smiled as used both coupons in Alexis so she could have a double scoop of coconut. She got herself a shake. She set the ice cream on the table and pulled out a cute bib with smiling storm clouds. She started to spoon fed Alexis. “Well Alexis, you can stay with me forever if you want. If you want to stay my baby forever I will be okay with that too. I just want you happy and safe.” Said Callie as she fed her the food. She smiled as she saw a hot dog stand and order two hotdog. She used the spoon to cut them into small bite size pieces so she could fed herself.

”Now I know Lexi, she is your age and her powers and energy construction. I am sure she will babysit you. Because when the charges on our parents happen. I do not want you there. I do not want you to ever see them again if I can help it.” Said Callie. “You will like Lexi and she is like her mom. I can invite her over tonight so you can meet her.” Offered Callie.

She finished her shake then wiped you face. “Do you want to just stroll over to the station. It is about a block away. 

Alexis looked at the bib with the storm clouds. They matched the rattle she had just gotten, "I can stay with you, really?" she asked, "I don't want to be alone I don't trust myself and I'm not in control of my powers as well as I should be," she paused, "If I feel threatened it just goes off instinctively."

She ate her ice cream that Callie was feeding her, "I want to try and be a big girl some of the time b-but I don't exactly want to give up being a baby," she confessed, "but I also wanna try and help people like you do."

"Energy construction?" said Alexis looking confused, "and sure! It'd be good to meet more people but I don't want you facing our parents alone," said Alexis, "I know that you're my mommy but I don't want you to do this alone..."

Alexis sighed a little and nodded, "A stroll would be nice," she finished off her food, "I just hope I won't have to go into detail about everything."

“Yeah, she can create things out of energy. She works in rescue. “How about this, when the rehab is over. You can be a big girl and help me, but when we are home you go back to being my baby.” Offered Callie. “I can handle mom and dad. If they try anything I will teleport them to the North Pole. They know better.” Said Callie. She adjusted her diaper bag. 

“How is your diaper holding up. You think you will need a change when we get there?” Asked Callie. She had not checked her diaper. She gave Alexis another bottle this one filled with fruit punch.

”I got a copy of the scars and old wounds for the doctor. You just need to tell them who did it and how old were you at the times. The chief is a nice guy. You just met him a on a bad day.” Said Callie as she pushed the wheelchair. People looked at Alexis but they knew of the program. 

"That's really cool!" she said only to grin at the offer and nodded her head, "That would be perfect mommy! And okay if your sure you can handle it by yourself? I'm just scared and worried about it, about something happening to you even though you can teleport them and your stronger they can be sly and underhanded."

Alexis shrugged her shoulders, "My diaper is good! I'm kind of surprised that I haven't gone yet," she frowned, "I hope I'm not blocked up." she suckled her bottle of fruit punch enjoying the warm sun shining down on her. It was a nice day out.

"Probably didn't help that a bunch of buildings got destroyed either but if you trust him then I trust him, mama." she replied with a smile. The looks did bother her but she didn't say anything about it and simply kept suckling on her bottle.

“But that mean you will have to wear pull up when we are in public. I do not think it would be a good idea for you to wear panties if you are going back to diapers at home.” Callie said. She was concerned about Alexis clean diaper. “Well when we get home, mommy will give you something to help you out if you have not went by then.” Said Callie. She pulled up to the station and asked which meeting room they were going too.

Callie took Alexis to the meeting room where the chief was waiting. “Hey Chief, you got my messages?” She asked as she set Alexis on her lap to keep her calm.

”Here is the report for the doctor. As her sister I can state that all of this was done by either our mom or dad.” Said Callie. She bounced Alexis on her lap.

The chief look at the report and frowned. “That is disgusting. A parent would do that to a child is wrong. Why did they do that?” He asked his voice angry but not at them.

”Because Alexis was a late bloomer and her powers did not awake until after she ran away.” Said Callie.

”Alexis you are in a safe place. It that why they did it? How often did they hurt you?” He asked his voice kinder, he personally gave the aura of a protector. “My power is lie detection. So I will know if you are telling the truth or not.” Said Callie.