LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Alexis continued to blush but felt a little better knowing that Callie had meant for her to burp. It did feel childish though...

Being settled down on the toilet felt weird and strange. It reminded her that she was stuck in diapers for the next two years and possibly pull ups for a couple years as well for the nights. There was a slight squish as well when she was placed down causing her to realise she had somewhat wet her diaper.

It was strange being naked. It made her feel vulnerable and as she was being taking care of she couldn't help notice how strong her sister was and how Callie looked more adult then her. It felt surreal, almost, and yet it seemed natural? Because of the change, the knowledge and agreement that she wasn't the big sister anymore but the little one, the baby. It made her feel less envious.

In the tub Alexis was awkward for a couple of minutes but soon started to play with the rubber ducks going as far as to giggle softly as they squeaked and squirted bubbles out of their mouths.

Callie smiled as her sister played and giggled at the toys. She finished washing her sister’s hair and moved in to her body. Callie did not want Alexis to smelling or get and infection so she made sure Alexis was throughly cleaned. Once she was sure Alexis was clean. She left Alexis in the tub so she could go to Alexis nursery. She grabbed an extra large towel, a diaper, footie pjs, and changing supplies. 

She returned to see Alexis was still in the tub. “That is a good sister. Come on let’s get you dried and get your tummy full of ice cream.” Cooed Callie. She helped Alexis to her feet as she started to dry her off before leaving the tub. She used her telekinetic powers to lift her up and have the towel swaddle her and set her on the clean changing mat, while she drained the toy and put up the toys.

Callie returned to focus on Alexis. “Let’s get you diapered so you do not have an accident.” She unwrapped the towel and lifted her legs to slide the diaper under her. She used extra powder on her sister before tapping the diaper closed. She helped Alexis in the pjs. 

“Now I think someone has earned a large bowl of ice cream. But I wonder who?” Teased Callie as she placed her sister in the highchair. She tickled her for a few seconds before she went to work getting the ice cream ready. She put whip cream and sprinkles on the ice cream. She set the bowl down and gave her the spoon. “Since this is a treat, you can feed yourself.” Said Callie putting a bib on her.

Alexis blushed as Callie started to clean her and was surprised by how throughly her sister was being and going about doing so. 

It felt weird to say the least almost as if she was actually a baby being taking care of, properly, and not a teen nearing adulthood. Alexis didn't say anything about it at all except for a few squeaks here and there. 

Alexis tried her best to ignore the fact that she was getting washed by focusing on her toys which probably made her seem more babyish because she wasn't acting like a adult at all.

Getting dried off Alexis found herself wrapped and swaddled just like a baby. It felt strangely warm and she found herself becoming sleepy with the way the fabric was pulled over her yet she was aware that a bowl of ice cream was also waiting for her.

The extra powder caused Alexis to sneezee gently. It was bizarre to Alexis that she was in this type of position and yet she still found herself feeling okay, okay with Callie taking care of her like this.

The footed pj's were warm and comfortable. It felt nice to wear. Being settled down into the high chair once more Alexis started to giggle loudly as Callie tickled her a little. The small blonde was very ticklish, "Y-you sure?" she stammered surprised that she was allowed to feed herself this time but she partially guess that it was due to the ice cream being cold and not hot otherwise she wouldn't be allowed?

Alexis ate her ice cream happily and not caring that much about making a mess. She wasn't much of a messy eater but she still had a bit of ice cream around her lips and on her chin. A bit getting on the bib as well.

Alexis yawned and rubbed her green blue eyes that resembled the color of the ocean on a sunny day.

“Let’s get you to bed.” Said Callie as she wiped her sister face. She fixed her sister a bottle of formula with fiber boast to keep her sister regular. She knew if she did not then the chief would make Callie give Alexis enemas.

She helped Alexis up and carried her to her crib. She used her power to swaddle her in a blanket and bottlefed her the drink. Once emptied she inserted a pacifier into her mouth. She set her in the bed and kissed her forehead before raising the rail.

Callie continued to read Harry Potter where she left off at. She read until her sister was asleep. She petted her sister. “There you go. Alexis enjoy your second babyhood. Your big sis will take care of you. Rather protect you from the world or changing a messy diaper.” She whispered.

Alexis suckled on her bottle softly making cute suckling sounds as she did. She felt so sleepy and gull after her bottle that she found it hard to stay awake especially with how swaddled she was.

Why did she feel so safe and secure? Alexis suckled her paci finding comfort in the infantile object as she listened to her sister read once more. 

Despite the embarrassment that she felt still she knew that she could easily get use to this, use to this treatment, use to being her sister's little baby.

Alexis slept peacefully unaware of her sister talking to her yet she smiled at the kiss. It was the first time in a long time she felt safe, protected and most of all loved.

Callie went to bed early as she had the meeting in the morning. Callie smiled as she was soon asleep.

Callie awoke early in the morning. She put on her wig and uniform. She went to look in on her sister. She was pleased to see her sister was still asleep sucking on her pacifier. It smelled like the formula kicked in. Callie petted her sister’s head. She figured she would get her formula ready for the day. 

“Alexis, sweetheart it is time to get up.” Said Callie as she lowered the rail. She released her from the blanket. She picked up her and kissed her forehead. She removed her pacifier and inserted the bottle as she sat in the rocking chair. “I will change you soon enough. Did you get a good night sleep.” Callie hummed a song

• Like 1

Alexis woke up feeling a tad dazed and disoriented. Something felt off but she wasn't sure what it was? Alexis always found it hard to get up in the morning and to get a grip of herself when she was younger she would often end up falling over her feet in the morning which was often met with glares from her parents and laughter from the twins.

Alexis suckled her paci and took note that her sister was now dressed as Scarlet. Her hero persona. It seemed surreal, almost. 

Still groggy and not all together Alexis whined as her paci was removed but quickly calmed down when the bottle replaced it and started to suckle absentmindedly as she cozy up to her sister. 

Change? Alexis mind suddenly kicked in causing her eyes to become bright and wide awake no longer asleep. The unpleasant feeling that she had felt? She couldn't of though? In her sleep? Her diaper felt cold, colder then it should and heavy, uncomfortable, realising what had happened and what she had done she couldn't help but start to cry. 

“Oh,Alexis.” Cooed Callie as she set the empty bottle down. She set her sister on her shoulder and patted her back. “Do not cry. I will get you cleaned up as soon as I can.” She said Bouncing Alexis on her arms and patting her back. “I get it, icky diapers are not any fun.” Callie cooed.

Callie phone beeped as she grabbed a clean diaper ready to change Alexis. “Oh no, the meeting.” She said. She inserted Alexis pacifier. “Big sis got to do this one thing then she will get rid of that icky diaper. Yes she will.” She kissed her sister nose. 

She teleported to her hideout and placed Alexis in a playpen off camera before stepping into view and going live. “I, Scarlet Hope, am taking a month long break to get things in order. I am sure the other heroes in the city will step up and answer the call. I more important things to deal with than be a hero not matter how much I like to be one.” Callie said before cutting off the live feed.

”See that did not take too long did it. Now I think someone is ready for a clean diaper and some yogurt and applesauce” cooed Callie as she sheet up a changing mat and guided her sister down. Callie phone went off. Callie using her powers to make the phone float as she untapped the diaper answered it without looking. Big mistake, her mother was yelling at her from the other side of the phone. Callie rolled her eyes and went to work changing Alexis out of the soiled mess she was in. 

Once Alexis was clean, Callie responded. “Listen, Nicole! I am not your daughter. I have not been your daughter since you drove out Alexis. You remember Alexis you middle child. You do not care about her nor me. You just want to use my fame and power to help you.” Said Callie as she slid a fresh diaper under her sister. “Now, you do not know where I live, if Markus, Adam, Ben, or you try to come to my home. I will press charges and I will teleport you asses to the Arctic.” Snarled Callie getting pissed off. 

“Maybe if you treats your daughters like people it would be diffferent but you have no daughters. Not anymore.” Callie said and sending her phone flying to the wall, causing it to break. Callie powdered Alexis and taped the clean diaper on. “Now that is better. I think I know someone who is hungry.” Cooed Callie picking up Alexis and kissing her nose.

Alexis was surprised by how her crying sounded so similar to that of a small child. It was somewhat high pitched and she couldn't help but start hiccuping either.  Why did she always hiccup whenever she cried? It was a pain and it made it sound almost like she was our of breath.

The bouncing soothed Alexis and her hiccups stopped after a minute allowing her to calm down properly. It was embarrassing the way she cried. Alexis sniffled and rubbed her eyes gently to get rid of the remaining tears.

Alexis heart skipped a beat. The meeting! She had forgotten about that completely and she couldn't help but whimper softly at the thought that her diaper change was now going to get delayed but as Callie kissed her nose and reassured her she found herself relaxing and even offering a awkward smile to her 'big sister'.

In the playpen at Callie's hideout Alexis sat on her knees and watched Callie anxiously feeling worried only to be surprised and relieved by how quick the press conference had been, "I thought it would be longer," she said, "people are bound to ask questions?" she said softly as she was placed on the changing mat, "That sounds good." she mumbled starting to feel hungry and the thought of having something sweet like applesauce always made her happy.

Hearing Nicole's voice caused Alexis to freeze completely in fear especially with how angry she sounded right now. It reminded her of the various times her mother would try and do something to force her powers to activate. 

Alexis breathed heavily feeling completely out of her depth as she simply stared at Callie, helplessly and yet wanting to help or do something so the phone call would end sooner rather than later. 

Due to her emotions small sparks started to crackle and pop, here and there, almost like a defensive barrier covering her and also Callie. 

All Alexis could do was lay there and listen as Callie took control of the situation while changing her into a fresh clean diaper. It was weird to say the least. She hadn't expected Callie to be like this at all. To be in control and be able to tell their mother off with such ease.

Alexis for some reason couldn't help but giggle softly at Callie's threat and the thought of their 'family' stuck in the Arctic.

Seeing the phone hit the wall breaking Alexis frowned a little only to smile as she was picked up and giving a kiss on the nose like earlier.  The small specks of electricity now going away knowing that neither of them were in any danger. Alexis wrapped her arms around Callie, "T-that was really brave," she stammered, "I don't think I could  ever say something like that to any of them I would be to scared," she confessed, "I wish I was more brave like you." she added feeling somewhat sad that her will wasn't as strong as her sister's. 

"Have they been on your back much or done anything since I left? If they have I want to know." she said feeling somewhat responsible for everything still.

Callie accepted the hug and used it to help her sister up to her hip. She secured her. “That is sweet, Alexis. But you do not need to worry about that at all. All you ever have to worry about is being a good girl and what toy you want to play with.” Said Callie. She removed her wig. It was true, everything now was decided for her. She did not even have to worry about the bathroom because that is what her diaper was for, and Callie would alway change her.

Callie used her powers to pick up the soiled diaper and put it in the trash can. Callie teleported them back home. “Now I promised someone breakfast.” Said Callie she placed Alexis in her highchair and gave her a bottle of Orange juice. She went to work cooking oatmeal. Soon she had a bowl of oatmeal, a yogurt, and some applesauce on the tray.

Callie secured the bib and went to work feeding her sister. She made silly faces as she fed her to keep her happy. “So you still want to go to the art show?@ asked Callie scooping the last bit of food on to the spoon and feeding it to her.

Alexis blushed at that. It sounded so strange. All she had to worry about was being a good girl and what toy she wanted to play? "I'm still technically an adult, nearly even if I'm not one in the eyes of the law for now." she said softly wondering if that was to remind Callie that she wasn't a baby or if it was more so to remind herself that she wasn't one despite everything that has happened and how she didn't really fuss much at all when it came to her punishment.

Alexis watched as Callie removed her wig, "What's it like being a superhero?" she asked shyly. Their parents would often brag but never said or taught them what being a hero really was like.

Alexis in her highchair back at Callie's home suckled her bottle having now calmed down properly from their recent interaction with their mother.

She couldn't help but giggle and laugh at the silly faces Callie pulled and sounded more like a happy giggling child compared to before. 

Alexis thought for a moment before nodding her head, "It'd be good to get out."

Callie wiped Alexis's face. "That is the spirit." Callie said cheerfully. She put Alexis's pacifier back into her mouth. She unlatched the tray and lifted her sister. "As for being a hero, it not like what our parents said. "It is about helping people. It is not about fame or money. I could be dirt poor and still would help others. But they are both barely B-ranked heroes." Said Callie. Her eyes went cold as she remembered that she got classified as an A-rank hero, and her parents acted like it was their achievement, but she could also sense their jealousy.

Callie hid that from her sister as she set her in her bed and started to look for clothes. She got a dark pink onesie and a purple skirt to match. The onesie had a pocket to store a pacifier. Callie stripped Alexis to just her diaper. She helped her into the onesie and buttoned the bottom of the onesie. She slid the skirt on her. She looked at her outfit and thought she looked cute. Likewise, she helped her with shoes. "All dressed." as she set her on the soft floor of the nursery

Callie returned in a sundress and an empty pink gym bag. Callie packed the duffle bag with a few diapers, wipes, and other supplies. She also put a few bottles of frozen water. "Do you want to bring a toy?" asked Callie as she got Alexis new pink wheelchair/stroller ready.

Alexis had taking different classes to Callie during school because she didn't have any powers at all so she didn't know a lot about heroes and what they did outside of what their parents taught them or more so bragged about.

Alexis suckled her paci, thinking, and blushed, "If its about helping people..." she paused, "and not like what our parents said at all then c-could," stammered Alexis feeling embarrassed despite the fact that she was Callie's baby sister now, "c-could I be your sidekick for a year? To try it out?" she asked shyly. 

It wasn't out of the ordinary for heroes to have sidekicks or work in a team but most decided to go it alone for safety reasons.

Alexis took note of the coldness in her sister's eyes, "Hey," she said softly, "you know our parents must know jackshit about being heroes if they are still stuck scraping by B rank," she grinned, "you've already showed them how wrong they are by not doing what they're doing and it's up to them now to either change or stick being who they've been for years," she paused, "If they ever call again demanding something why not force them into meeting with us with a therapist?" suggested Alexis with a evil smirk.

"A hero therapist as well," she said, "if they act out terribly the therapist has everything in their power to force them to take a break from hero work or even be dropped down to C level depending on how bad they are being," she paused, "but only if you want a little bit of revenge that is."

She didn't know what or how her parents were like towards Callie and she wasn't going to force her sister to open up but she couldn't help but want some sort of revenge on her parents for the way they treated Callie.

Being stripped down to nothing but her diaper should of made Alexis feel exposed but it didn't, it felt okay? Okay because it was her sister taking care of her. The skirt hid the onesie, thankfully, which made her feel a bit more confident overall about going out with Callie.

Settled down on the floor Alexis looked at her shoes, mary jane's and her frilly socks, it was cute and fitted her well. It was strange to be dressed like this but it was making it easier to see herself more as a little kid. A little girl who needed her big sister.

Seeing Callie return Alexis smiled and was a little bit in awe. Her sister looked so grown up and even if Alexis was wearing normal clothes she wouldn't be surprised if people thought that she was the younger of the two.

"T-teddy?" squeaked Alexis reaching for the bear that she had built with her sister and holding it tightly.

(Sorry was sick)

Callie rubbed her head. “Of course you can take your teddy with you.” Said Callie as she handed her the toy. “Wheelchair ready, baby ready, and diaper is clean. I think we are ready to go.” With a crack they teleported.

They arrived right outside the art museum. She kissed her sister’s cheek. “Let’s have fun. Do not worry about others view of you. Just know I love you and you will be safe with me.” Cooed Callie.

Callie paid for the tickets. She smiled as she pushed Alexis to the statue area. “Remember if you need change just ask.” She whispered. 

(That's okay I might have caught something myself)

Alexis felt more and more like a child as Callie rubbed her head, ruffling her hair up. It was hard not to feel childish. The contrast between her and Callie seem to be ever growing each passing moment.

She felt relieved, relieved that they had agreed and sorted out earlier on that she wouldn't have to be the big sister anymore. It was still difficult knowing that she was older but at least there wasn't as much stress as there would be if they hadn't had that conversation.

Outside the art museum Alexis hugged her teddy tightly and blushed as Callie kissed her cheek leaving her feeling like a little girl.

"I will." she said softly looking over the statues and reading some of the writings about them, "This one is based off a monster? It supposedly existed ten thousand years ago." she said softly.

"That is cool." Callie said getting a good look at the monster. :I wonder what kind of monster it was. I bet it was a tickle monster." said Callie she started to tickle every exposed skin she could find on Alexis. "The tickle monster is a very scary monster." said Callie as she tickled her.

She stopped and moved on to the next statue, this was the statue of the first every person with superpowers. "It must have been weird for the people. To have a person with special abilities. I am glad the world has changed since then." said Callie.

Callie moved past the recreation statue of David. She did not want Alexis to see it. She instead moved on to a woman holding out her hand like she was about to grab something with both hands. It was very detailed. "I wonder what she was waiting to hold?" she pounders. "Where next, paintings or pottery?" asked Callie.

Alexis started to laugh loudly, giggling away happily, while trying to grab a hold of Callie's hands in an attempt to stop her from tickling anymore.

Seeing the next statue Alexis stared up at it, curiously, "Yeah it must of been rough back then having powers," she said, "I'm glad things are peaceful now." she added remembering history class and how the different subjects she was taught.

Alexis was slightly surprised by the speed they were going at suddenly and couldn't get a good look at the recreation of David. What was that about? Alexis shrugged it off though.

She looked at the statue with a frown, "She looks sad like she lost something or someone?" suggested Alexis, "uh paintings?" 

Without much warning Alexis felt herself peeing and her padding become warm and soft, "Uh..." blushing she looked at Callie wondering what to say. 

Callie smiled as she looked around for the direction for painting so she did not see that Alexis wet herself. Callie smiled as she found the directions to the painting. “Okay, this way.” Said Callie.

”Something wrong Alexis?” Asked Callie as she made it to the painting. “Are you wanting your pacifier?” Asked Callie thinking that is what she is wanting because it has been calming. She put the pacifier in Alexis mouth and looked at the first painting. 

“What a beautiful painting of sea.” Said Callie looking at the painting in wonder.

Alexis remained silent, unsure, she didn't want to announce out loud that she had just passed herself.

The pacifier surprised her greatly and caused her to blush even more as she glanced around quickly to see if anyone had notice but there weren't that many about at all, thankfully.

Alexis suckled her paci finding it to be soothing. Her wet diaper now becoming cool instead of warm to the point that she started to feel uncomfortable but it wasn't enough for her to blurt out that she needed a change.

Alexis looked at the painting becoming loss in the colours of the sea. It was memorising.

Callie saw Alexis squirming. She figured that Alexis was either wet or messy but seeing there was not smell. She figured she was wet but like a baby Alexis need to let her know she was wait or she will have to wait until Callie checks her.

Callie smiled as she moved to the next painting of a mother holding a new born baby. The love in the the mother’s eyes was detailed and easily could feel the love. “I love this painting.” Said Callie looking at Alexis with a similar look. 

“Do you want a snack or bottle?” Asked Callie holding up a bag of teddy grams and a bottle of juice. 

The next painting made Alexis feel awkward as she found herself thinking about her mother and how she didn't have a single nice thought about her at all. It made her sad and anxious. Why was she never good enough? It wasn't fair. Why was her family so fucked up?

Alexis looked up as Callie spoke and could feel how much her sister loved her. It made her smile and she nearly spoke but stopped. Was she really going to call her sister that? Call her Mommy? That wouldn't be fair. Her sister was only fifteen. 

"I love you." said Alexis softly like a small child to their mother. She admired Callie, she respected her and trusted her completely. It was strange even weird but she felt wanted and protected.

Alexis shyly pointed to the bottle of juice.

Callie nodded her head. “I love you too. You are a wonderful girl and I want the world to see what I can see.” Cooed Callie. She kissed her forehead. She gave his sister the bottle of juice. She petted her head. The next few paintings were portraits. She smiled as she looked at them but moved to the next area which was a finger painting section for kids. 

Callie smiled as she put on an apron for Alexis. “My little sister would love to finger paint.” Said Callie to the worker before she rolled her up to a canvas and paints. Callie painted the few so Alexis could paint a picture. “I would love to see what you paint.” Said Callie. She put up the empty bottle in the diaper bag and put Alexis pacifier back into her mouth to keep her happy and calm. 

Alexis melted at Callie's words and while she knew that their situation wasn't normal she found herself content for the first time in her life, "I want to make you proud." she couldn't help but feel indebted to her sister and wanted nothing more than to prove herself.

Alexis suckled on her bottle of juice and found herself not worrying much about her soggy diaper now. The other paintings were pretty but none of them caught her eye.

Alexis blushed brightly as the worker let them through to the painting area. It shouldn't of surprised her yet it did, they really thought she was a kid and while it did make her feel awkward she also felt relieved.

Alexis smiled from behind her paci and started to paint with her fingers drawing a cute orange cat next to a tree for her first painting before moving onto her second where she decided to finger paint one of Callie.

Callie smiled as she watched her sister relax and paint. She could see the stress and worry disappear for her. She was glad she knew the stress and worry of Alexis life was not healthy for her. She smiled as she looked at the painting. "Oh, I love the cat. It is so cute." cooed Callie. She looked at the painting that look like herself. "Aww, you painted me. That is sweet." said Callie. She kissed her cheek. "I will need to find a place to hang it in the house." said Callie with determination.

Callie got some wet wipes and cleaned Alexis hands, before removing the apron. "Good, your outfit is still clean." said Callie. She paid for Alexis painting and the worker stated they will be at the entrance when they leave. Callie thanked him and rolled Alexis out of the painting section. "I hope the pottery area has an interactive area as well." said Calle. She looked around and saw no one. She lifted the skirt and inserted her finger into the legging of the onesie. "Oh sweetie, you are soaked. I bet it is icky." cooed Callie.

Callie rolled Alexis to a family bathroom and locked the door. She pulled out a changing mat and supplies before helping Alexis on to the mat. She lifted Alexis skirt and unbutton the bottom of the onesie to look at the soaked diaper. Callie untaped the diaper and opened it up to see how yellow the diaper was. "Alexis, we need to increase your water intake." said Callie. She got a bottle of water and gave it to her before she started to wipe Alexis clean. She lifted her legs up with her powers before doing the same with her butt. She removed the soaked diaper and put it in a plastic bag and put that in the diaper bag. Callie set a new clean diaper under her and powder her extra well. She set her back onto the diaper and taped it closed. "Much better." cooed Callie.

Alexis blushed and smiled brightly, glad that Callie liked her paintings and particularly the painting that she did of her. It made Alexis feel good about herself and she couldn't help but feel giddy. The little kiss on her cheek made her smile even more.

Any amount of affection was absorbed instantly by Alexis.  It was odd being taking care of like this, Lexi, watched as Callie got some towels and got the paint off of her hands. It seemed so silly and something she could do easily but that would break her parole and she wanted to be a good girl for her sister.

Alexis grinned, "It would be fun if they did! Maybe we could even paint whatever we make?" she said excitedly sounding more like a hyperactive four year old as she turned to look at her sister.

Alexis squeaked as her skirt was lifted and blushed nodding her head, "I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how." she confessed softly.

In the family bathroom Alexis sighed as she heard the door locked and with Callie's help laid down on the mat, "Why do I need more water?" she asked confused wondering if something was wrong. It was still strange being cleaned like this by her sister but she was slowly getting use to it.

Once the diaper was closed and sealed around her waist Alexis looked up at Callie, "Thank you." she said shyly. Being in diapers was awkward and embarrassing but she could manage especially with Callie looking after her. It wasn't as if anyone actually knew her properly either giving how she had ran away and hadn't been seen or heard from till now.