LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Ava chuckled, "I guess I'll also be dealing with a stinky diaper later," she joked, "you weren't work at all you were a fun, sweet little baby."  she stated playing with Lexi's hair.

Alexis had managed to go behind Lexi and was being big spoon to her, her legs wrapping around her girlfriend's own but she was also sat up somewhat. Her arm hugging Lexi's waist.

Ava checked her phone and gave Callie a concerned look showing that she hadn't known that her Aunt was Ghost Tracker and had phasing as her main ability.  It was a second ability she and Lexi had.  Her's was less powerful due to the bracelet though.

They needed to figure something out about Evaline. Why now? After all this time? Unless the restraining order was due to expire? It had been a while....

Lexi decided she would get the mail. She went outside, it was not like they had neighbors or anything. She came back and set the mail on the desk. Lexi had a check from Huggies. She market her patent on her foldable training potty for for all sizes. She let all the big companies use her design for 5% of all overall sales profit. “I think this is a check.” Lexi said to Ava. She opened it, the number was so shocking she wet herself.  Lexi look at the number and was shocked to see how many zero’s they were. “I just got a check for 180,000 dollars.” Said Lexi with a pale look on her face. She check the rest of the mail and saw a check from Pampers. This one was for 90,000. “My product has only been on shelves for a month.” Said Lexi her voice shaky.

Callie looked at Ava and mouthed the words “that why.” Of course a runaway mom is going to try to reconnect with a daughter who basically will be a billionaire with in five year minimum. “I will talk to a friend and see if there is anyway to make something unphaseable. If so I want a safe room built.” Said Callie.

Lexi got her phone and sent the check to her bank via mobile deposit. She then transferred half to Ava. “I got dinner.” Said the fourteen year old Lexi. She placed everyone order. Lexi was bouncing with excitement. “I need to come up with another idea.” Said Lexi. She went to Alexis. “Help me come up with a problem that could be fixed.” Said Lexi.

Ava's eyes went wide, "How much? Babygirl that's amazing! Mommy is so proud of you! Your amazing! You really are!" she hugged Lexi tightly and glanced at Callie with a nod and a very intense look in her eyes.

Her aunt wasn't going to touch a single dime of Lexi's money she'd make sure of it.

Ava let go of Lexi and walked over to Callie, "Your friend can use this as a starting point," she passed the bracelet to Callie, "it weakens any sort of phasing power," she paused, "Maybe we can install more cameras that can detect movement?" she suggested.

Ava was surprised and shocked when half of the money was transferred to her, "Baby you don't have to give me anything but I do appreciate the thought, thank you."

Alexis bounced and hugged Lexi tightly. She was over the moon for her! "Uh! Okay! Um! A problem? Uh? Pins and needles? You know when your foot goes to sleep and blood rushes and it kinda hurts for a bit a solution to that would be good or maybe a pacifier that can help with colds? Uhhh? Or something for when you fall? Like a forcefield or shield so falling wouldn't be a problem no more?" she scratched the back of her head, "Or maybe something for leaks?" she blushed thinking about the few times she had. 

• Like 1

Lexi thought about it. “The shield of force field idea is a good idea. We can use it for when baby are learning to walk or when a person is falling off high places.” Said Lexi. She need to think of a way for it to work. She got a set of blueprints and started to draw out sketches. She was eager to get started tomorrow. She would need to get control of her phasing for it.

Callie smiled as the doorbell rang. She checked it to see the food delivery person. “Just set it down.” Said Callie. She waited until they left. She opened the door and set up the plates. “Okay everyone come eat.” Said Callie. She put a bib on both girls while Ava got the drinks.

Alexis grinned and watched as Lexi started to draw some blueprints, "Your so smart...." she watched Lexi in amazement, "you've gotta teach me some stuff!" she continued to watch Lexi almost memorised by her.

Ava saw Callie getting the door and went to sort out drinks for everyone, two glasses of coke, one sippy cup of lemonade for Lexi and a bottle of apple juice for Alexis. 

Alexis pouted at the juice but accepted it knowing that pop would give her a sugar rush before bed.

“It is hard to teach this. It was just a natural when it comes to inventing.” Said Lexi. She stood up and went to the table. She sat down and realized she was soaked. She figured she would be changed before bed. Lexi started to eat her dinner. She finished her whole plate after ten minutes. “I love Mexican food.” Said Alexis.

Callie started to eat her food. She giggled as she watched Lexi and Alexis. “Maybe you should should have Mexican food if you get married.” Teased Callie. Callie smiled at the reaction, “do not choke.” She patted her girl’s back.

Alexis nodded, "Well maybe I'll pick something up if I just watch?" she could feel her stomach rumbling loudly for food and quickly tucked in eating the chicken fast and without care. 

Alexis coughed and grabbed her juice drinking it quickly, "I haven't even thought of marriage let alone food," said Alexis, "I nearly just died from that," she pulled a chicken bone from her mouth, "maybe I should slow down?"

Ava giggled slightly, "I think you both should unless you need us to feed you girls properly?"

"That sounds like a great idea. Besides we have been feeding them for the last few days." Callie teased. She took Alexis fork and started to feed her. She was glad they were boneless. She enjoyed feeding Alexis. "After all, it is a mommy's job to feed her baby. Matter of fact." said Callie as she gave Alexis her last bite of food, "mommy will give you her milk after your bath." said Callie.

She took Alexis. "You are going to take a bath with Mommy tonight. You are at the age of hormone. You and Lexi would have too much fun in the water." said Callie. She took Alexis to the bathroom and stripped her to her diaper. "Let get you cleaned up." she cooed as she untaped the diaper and started to wipe her clean as the water filled the tub. Callie picked Alexis with her powers and set her into the tub. Callie striped and joined her.

Lexi pouted, she wanted to bathe with Alexis. She finished her meal and set into the sink as she looked at the blueprints she figured the shield button that can detect and release a temporary shield bubble would be the easiest one to build, but it will take time.

• Like 1

Ava laughed at Alexis disgruntled look at not being allowed to feed herself and looked at Lexi with a smirk, "Your Auntie is right come here," she grabbed a fork and started to feed Lexi as well, "maybe tomorrow you can feed yourself but right now I want to do it." she smirked.

Alexis blush grew increasingly so as Callie continued to talk. It was nice though being fed by her sister she couldn't deny that and she did enjoy the attention, a lot.

Ava watched as Alexis started to blush and stammer, giggling, "I guess that means you'll be having a bath with me instead." she smirked at Lexi and took her to another bathroom and started to strip her down and then herself making sure to wipe her little one first, "Mommy is so proud of you." she helped Lexi into the tub and then joined her.

Alexis stood naked in the bathroom looking confused. When had they ever shared a bath together? She looked at her sister and suddenly felt like a bigger baby than normal. 

In the hot water Alexis cuddled close to Callie. It felt nice. The warm water and listening to her mommy's heartbeat...

Alexis started to snore having fell asleep.

Meanwhile Ava was shampooing Lexi's hair and gently humming, "I saw your blueprint it looks good," she said, "do you need any help with it baby?"

Lexi blushed as she was stripped down. She got into the tub with Ava and then as Lexi realized she was the same height at Ava and she knew she would not get bigger. Lexi relaxed as Ava bathed her. She cuddled into Ava and let out a sigh and rested her head on Ava’s large chest. “Why.” She whimpered. “Why she so horrible. Once I got money suddenly she wants back in my life.” Sobbed Lexi finally letting what happen take hold.

Callie smiled as she washed Alexis and watched as she curled up and was soon asleep. “That is not good.” She muttered. Callie lifted Alexis with her powers and got Alexis. She dried her and took her to the nursery. She got her diapered and dress in a onesie . She tucked her into bed and gave her a pacifier.

Ava held Lexi tightly and simply let her baby cry knowing that she needed to get this out of her system.

She softly hummed a lullaby that she used to sing to Lexi years ago when she was an actual baby. Ava truly hated her aunt. How could someone hurt their own daughter like that? She gently rubbed Lexi's back, "She doesn't deserve you, she isn't even worth thinking about." mumbled Ava her lips pressed against Lexi's forehead.

She got Lexi cleaned and dried before taking her into her own bedroom, "I want you to stay with me tonight." stated Ava softly as helped Lexi onto the changing mat and powdered her up before securing a night time diaper on her, "Arms up, sweetheart." she got Lexi a gothic night gown.

Ava got herself dressed before pulling Lexi into bed with her and cuddling her close.

Alexis was out like a light. Her stomach was warm, she felt cozy in the bath with her mommy and everything felt good except while she slept tiny little sparks would flicker and zap from her normally indicating that there was a threat nearby or somewhere. 

Alexis woke up in the morning and was back to her normal age but she felt somewhat sick? She made a grumble as she watched sparks flicker from her, "Mommy!" she called loudly getting out of the crib herself.

Alexis sighed loudly. What threat or thing was it now? Her sparks popped and crackled. It was earlier than normal? 4am? Damn it.

Alexis waddled with a stinky diaper into the kitchen. Her sparks suddenly hit something or more so someone...

Alexis stared at a woman holding Lexi's blueprints.  It was Lexi's mother. 

Lexi was asleep as soon as she stopped crying. So when she awoke to a noise. She was confused. She focused and phased out of her crib. She was sucking her pacifier. She heard Alexis and went to her to see a woman stealing her blueprint. She froze as she looked familiar. She had that same Irish blue eyes she had. She got her red hair from her dad but she was looking at someone very similar to Lexi. Lexi used her powers to set off the alarm system. She was not going to get taken by her mom. She looked weird to her mom as she was in a used diaper under her nightgown. 

Callie awoke to the alarm. She went to the front door then she saw Lexi’s mom. She used her power to try to get the blueprints. She watched as she Just dash and phased out of the house and into a sports car and she took off. Callie looked at Lexi then turned off the alarm. “Are you girls, okay?” She asked.

Lexi shook her head. “She stole my blueprints. Though I don’t care. She could never built it and if someone events it oh well. I can come up with something new. I just don’t want to see her again.” 

• Like 1

Lexi's mom, Evelyn, could only stare in shock. There wasn't anything she could say or do? Her daughter was wearing a diaper? A used one? She didn't feel any maternal instinct even though she should...

Holding the blueprints that she planned on selling on the blackmarket she wondered if she could've of gotten more? She probably would of if that other brat hadn't zapped her.

Alexis was on the floor sitting on her icky bottom her electricity crackling softly. Her cheeks a bit red as she looked at Lexi. 

Alexis tried to get her power to work but it didn't and she could only watch as Evelyn got away.

Ava had gotten up the same time as Callie and had rushed when she heard the alarm, "You bitch!" she screamed the moment she saw Evelyn with Lexi's blueprints but her powers weren't of any use to her in this fight.

Ava watch in anger as Evelyn drove off, "She'll come back and when she does she'll pay." growled Ava walking over to Lexi and hugging her tightly, "I promise that she'll be caught and once she is you'll never have to see or deal with her ever again." she glanced at Alexis looking dazed on the floor.

"Alexis are you hurt?"

Alexis looked at Ava and shook her head, her electricity having stopped now. Ava still holding onto Lexi touched Alexis forehead, "Cal I think her electric has been running for a couple of hours building up," she said, "it's done this before but never this long so I'm guessing that she must of sensed Evelyn somehow in her sleep? She'll probably be a bit sick today because of it."

Alexis stayed quiet. She didn't feel good and she felt bad over Evelyn getting away and stealing Lexi's blueprints.

Callie went and picked up Alexis using her powers. She did not worry about her powers. She was impressed Alexis was about four inches taller. Callie set her on the changing table and went to work cleaning her up. She soon had in Alexis in another night diaper. She put her in her new tiger onesie she got. She was glad it would fit her. 

“Okay my little tiger let’s get you fed.” She cooed. She set Alexis on her lap. She opened her top and guided Alexis. She knew it would make her feel better.

Lexi clung to Ava. “Maybe we can set up an electric trap.” Said Lexi. She walked to her room and laid on the changing table. Lexi started to suck on a pacifier to calm herself down. She did not like that she saw her mother.

• Like 1

Alexis had a dazed look in her eyes but smiled as she was on the changing table looking up at Callie, "Mommy," she squeaked, "I feel kinda dizzy." she complained but she felt a lot more better than before.

Alexis grinned at the onesie and grabbed the tail letting out a roar in response to what Callie had just said.

The height difference was weird but it didn't bother her as she latched on to Callie and started to suckle softly enjoying her mommy's milk.

Ava rubbed Lexi's back, "We'll do that, we'll build a electric trap I doubt her power can compensate for anything electrical we'll also get a wrist monitor for Alexis just so we know when her power becomes active like that," she stated and followed Lexi, "I'm so sorry you had to see her babygirl." she kissed her head and then opened the diaper up, cleaning her, "Your the best thing to ever happen to me." she smiled and put the used padding and wipes away in the bin before grabbing a fresh diaper for her babygirl.

Ava powdered and diapered Lexi before putting her in a lion onesie, "There was a sale two for one recently online so we got a couple of these." she grinned, "I think someone could use some milk though." she lowered her top and bra and moved Lexi from the changing table to the rocking chair.

• Like 1

Lexi did not want to be breastfed, she cuddled into Ava and latched on. She started to drink just wanting to stay with someone that was alway there for her. She drank and curled up with her. “Can we go back to bed?” Asked Lexi when she was done. It was really early and she wanted to go back to sleep with Ava. Lexi let out a yawn. She stood and ready to follow Ava to bed.

Callie held her. “It is okay. Mommy will make you feel better.” Cooed Callie. She nursed Alexis until her belly full. “Okay. Let try to go back to sleep. You can curl up with mommy.” Callie said. She took Alexis to her bed and helped her in. She got in and curled up with her.

Callie awoke back up two hours later. She went downstairs and she started to make chocolate chip pancakes to cheer up the girls.

Ava rubbed Lexi's back, "We can baby let's go cuddle it's way to early to be up right now." she took Lexi's hand and took her back to bed.

Ava held Lexi's tightly as they slept together. 

Alexis was feeling tired and a lot better already after having some of her mommy's milk. 

Alexis smiled. She enjoyed sleeping with Callie and probably would sleep with her every night if she could but she also knew that wasn't possible. 

Alexis woke up ten minutes later missing Callie's warmth. Yawning she got up and headed down, "Hey mommy," she said coming up behind her and giving her a hug, "what you making it kinda looks like pancakes?" she said no longer feeling dazed or sick. 

Ava woke up and stayed in bed cuddling Lexi not wanting to leave her side right now.

• Like 1