LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Callie hugged her sister. “I do not mind if you are a clingy Koala.” Callie said acting like she was the big sister. She went and bought plenty of dresses and skirts. She even got Alexis some shoes. 

“Do you need a change?” Callie whispered in a way she would as a toddler. She pushed you to the bear shop. Callie went and helped her sister make a stuffed animal before she made her own. “You are loved, sis.” Callie said. She froze as she realize she did not bring diapers or stuff to clean her sister up. She figured she can teleport home and grab the supplies there.

“I think the program will bring us closer together. As long as I have you. I will be happy.” She said as she paid for the bears.

Alexis blushed at being called a clingy  Koala but also smiled, "I'm glad that I can be your clingy koala." she giggled slightly. 

She didn't really care about clothing or style which helped a little when it came down to the agreement she had just signed earlier.

Alexis shook her head, "No not yet," she squeaked, "I haven't gone for a while now? T-this thing won't leak will it? Maybe I could just sit on the toilet?" she asked hoping that Callie would let her but knew that it would be a long shot.

Alexis smiled, "I love you sis, I've always have even if I never showed it that well." Alexis had finished building her teddy bear, lavender coloured.

Alexis nodded, "I think it will too even if it's strange." she looked at Callie, "Thank you for doing this."

"Quit thanking me. I am just glad you are safe and out of trouble." Callie looked around. She really did not want to take the bus again with all of their stuff. So she went down an alley and teleports to the house. She figure she would return the wheelchair later.

Callie smiled as she kept Alexis out of her room as it was still being changed into a nursery. "Okay so here are the rules. 1. You must wear and use  your diapers, for both one and two." She said reading the booklet she got. "2. No walking for the first two months, crawling is allowed. That might be a good thing with your bad leg. 3. You are not allowed to care for yourself, meaning no feeding, dressing, or changing yourself. Instead, I will do it." Callie said. "4. Caregiver must treat client as their age listed.  If client breaks any of this rules more than three times, client must serve full sentence in max security prison." said Callie.

"Don't worry before you know it you will be repotty trained and helping people."  said Callie trying to be cheerful. "Do you want to change outfits?" she asked her sister as she put a kiddie cartoon show on for her sister.

Alexis rubbed the back of her head, "I'm sorry," she sighed, "I'm just really really happy that you don't hate me or think less of me I was always scared that you thought like them."

Alexis wasn't that surprised that Callie had used her powers to get back home quickly considering all the stuff they now had.

Alexis groaned, "So there's no way at all that I can avoid using it, this sucks!" she complained, "Crawling? They must be taking this seriously but why? What's the purpose of this?" asked Alexis softly, "A full sentence? Fuck, okay, okay, this is two years and then everything will be back to normal, right?"

Alexis sighed, "I guess so but still...."

A sudden warmth covered her and while it didn't feel horrible it was still a shock and she wasn't sure what to say or if she wanted her sister to even know that she had just pissed herself without any warning.

Alexis kept quiet for a moment before nodding her head only to start crying. The sudden shock wearing off as she just realised what she had done and that she was completely helpless or would be if she didn't have her sister. 

Callie listened to her sister complain. She understood it but she had to follow the rules. "I think they take it serious, so the client can have a fresh start in their life. Beside as bad as your leg is, crawling is the preferred way."

Callie was unpacked the large box that got delivered containing more items for Alexis treatment. She went over to her sister as she heard a hissing sound. She looked to see her sister was about to cry. Callie picked up her sister with a grunt of effort. "It is okay. That is why you have the diapers. Let's get you cleaned up." said Callie. She smiled as she saw the two city workers leave Alexis's room. She smiled and thanked them.

She carried Alexis to her new room. It was almost the same, but the bed now had rails, there was a changing table, and the walls were covered in kiddie motivational posters. Callie removed Alexis overall and looked at the soaked diaper. "Think of it this way, you already helped me with my problem growing up. I can return the favor." said Callie. Growing up, Callie had one major flaw. She wet the bed almost every night until she was ten years old. "When Adam and Ben would make fun of me. you would get on to them." said Callie.

Callie untapped the diaper and went to work. Using her powers to lift Alexis’s ankles. She wiped her clean and removed the old diaper. She slid a new one under her before powdering her up and taping the diaper close. "See, not that bad. Now you can relax and do something fun like color. Do you want the overalls back on or do you want a skirt?" she asked

Alexis knew that there was no way that she'd be able to argue her way out of this and she didn't want to be a brat to her sister at all.

Alexis was worried for a moment when Callie picked her up and was surprised that her sister was able to carry her. Alexis sniffled softly as she rubbed her eyes feeling slightly stressed out by the situation at hand, "I-I guess I just never thought I'd be stuck in diapers and you'll be looking after me, it's kind of weird."

She remembered the twins. They had been seventeen nearly and were a pair of bullies. She was scared of them but she felt protective over Callie and felt as if it was her job to protect her in anyway or anyhow she could even without powers to back her up.

"I really wish I could of done more back than for you," she said, "I just feel guilty about a lot of stuff."

The change was quick and easy. Alexis breathed out a sigh of relief, "Yeah it isn't that bad I guess I'm just getting worked up over nothing really, it's only you, it's not like anyone else will see me like this."

Alexis thought for a moment, "A skirt it'll be easier on my knee." It would allow her better movement then the overalls and she half hoped it would look a little less childish.

Callie smiled as she pulled out a purple skirt to match her light blue shirt. She smiled as she saw diaper with colorful designs could be seen at the right angle. "There you go." Callie cooed. She was not being demeaning, she was just following the program.

Callie picked you up and carried you back to the living room. She set you on the sofa. "I need to put your highchair up. The supervisor of the program can do surprise visits and I do not want you to get in trouble." said Callie. She pulled out a bottle and filled it with juice. "Here you go. I figured you would be thirsty. How does mac and cheese and hot dog sounds for lunch?" asked Callie.

Callie went to the kitchen and started to work on Alexis's highchair. She realized she will need to order more diapers. She gave Alexis the catalog of the diapers, all of them had cute designs. "Pick out your favorite ones and I will order those."

Alexis blushed but she didn't feel much embarrassment because she knew that Callie was helping her and she appreciated it a lot.

Being settled down on the sofa Alexis tried to get comfortable. It wasn't difficult but it wasn't easy either the diaper was still a pain and an annoyance that she hadn't got used to yet.

"Do you know who the supervisor is?" she asked hoping that it wasn't anyone that they knew. The bottle caught her off guard for a moment, "O-oh yeah, thanks, I don't think I've had anything to drink for a while now," she picked up the bottle with a slight frown, "mac and cheese with hot dogs sound great! C-could you put some garlic powder on top of the cheese?" she asked shyly hoping that would be allowed. It was a relief knowing that she didn't have to eat baby food at all.

Alexis nodded and started to look at the various designs.

Thirsty she carefully started to suckle on her bottle using both her hands to hold it not realising that her diaper was on display with how her legs were stretched out and that her skirt had bunched itself up.

There were a couple of designs that she liked.  There was one with Butterflies, stars and moon, bunny's, flowers, along with a few others. 

Callie finished putting the highchair together before she looked at the booklet. “It say… oh, you already met them. One is the chef of police and the second is Dr. Ava.” Said Callie. She looked over at her sister and could not help but smile. She looked so cute with her diaper visible and drinking from her bottle.

Callie went to her big sister and adjusted her skirt to hide the diaper a little bit. She looked at the designs she picked. “Aw, I like those too.” Callie picked up the catalog and went to her computer to order them as the food cooked.

”I got to do a press conference in the morning to tell them I am taking a break from being a hero. Do what to see a movie afterwards or go to the park. I do not want you stuck in the house the whole time.” Callie suggested. She started to stir all four cheeses into the Mac and cheese.  “Maybe go to an art show.” 

“Dinner is ready.” Callie went to her sister and lifted her up and carried her to the highchair. She placed her in it and secured the tray. It had straps to bind her hands but Callie did not want that. “Okay it say any finger food you can fed yourself but if required silverware then I have to fed you.” Said Callie. She cut up the hog dog into small piece and added the condiments she knew Alexis liked. She sat down had a spoon of Mac and cheese ready for Alexis to eat.

Alexis frowned upon hearing that one of the surprise visitors was going to be the Chief of Police, "I hope Doctor Ava is a bit more..." she paused, "approachable." she remembered the hard stare she had gotten previously and how cold he was towards her.

Alexis blushed a little as Callie adjusted her skirt realising that her diaper must of been visible but at least it was only her and Callie, no one else.

Alexis smiled feeling happy that Callie liked those designs as well. They were cute at least despite being babyish. It was probably best to try and find the good in this punishment rather than focus on the negative.

"An art show sounds good and maybe the Park afterwards? Are you allowed to leave me alone while doing the press conference or do I have to be with you? I do have my costume I could wear even though it needs mending?" she asked with worry, "If there's anything I can do to help with the conference I will, just tell me, I don't want you to be alone up there."

Alexis frowned at the high chair but relaxed when she wasn't tied down into the thing. Finger food? At least she could feed herself, sort of.

Alexis ate her food without complaint. It wasn't bad at all and she found herself feeling rather full. She couldn't help but admire Callie, her little sister was so kind.

“I am doing the conference via web chat in my secret base. So you can be there just not on camera. It is not going to be a long process.” Said Callie. She smiled as she fed her sister that Mac and cheese. Callie grabbed a wet paper towel and wiped her face clean. “All fed and time for a nap.” Said Callie.  She lifted the tray to free Alexis. 

Callie carried her sister to her nursery and laid her in her crib. “You had a stressful morning.” She said as she tucked her sister in and gave Alexis her new bear. Callie’s used her powers to raise the rails of the crib. “So I can read you a story if you want.” Said Callie kind of enjoying caring for her formerly big sister. 

Alexis smiled, "I'm glad that it won't be long," she felt relieved, "I kind of want your attention to myself." she admitted feeling guilty that she was being so selfish giving that she would have Callie's attention for the next two years.

A nap actually sounded good....

She couldn't believe how easy this was or seemed to be? Maybe there was a catch? The thought of using her diapers wasn't a pleasant thought but Callie was there for her which made everything more easy.

Alexis blushed as she was tucked into her new bed and watched the bars as they went up. She always loved Callie's powers. They were so cool. She hugged her teddy close to her chest, "A story would be nice," she replied softly, "this is kinda weird but nice." she added admitting to her sister that she was sort of enjoying this.

Callie grabbed ‘Harry Potter and the sorcerer stone.’ She started to read the book out loud doing voices for each of the characters. After a while, Callie stopped reading and look at her sister. She was so cute. Callie got an idea. She grabbed a pacifier and inserted it into her sister’s mouth.

Callie exited the room and went to take care of things for tomorrow meeting. She was glad she was taking a few months off of being a hero. Though she knew she would have to find a babysitter at some point or a daycare she could trust but she could worry about that at a later date.

Callie smiled as she finished setting up Alexis’s playpen and ordered several set of diapers. She looked at her small house and was pleased that it was all set for her “baby” sister.

Alexis giggled softly at the voices and listened intently to the story she had heard about Harry Potter but had never read or seen the movies because of how her parents were and when she had ran away she didn't have the time to focus on enjoying life or catching up with anything at all.

After thirty minutes Alexis was growing tired and yawned, softly, finally falling asleep clutching her bear tightly. 

Alexis took to the pacifier as if it was second nature and didn't wake up at all. The rubber of the paci helped soothed her powers as well. The electricity in her body was a lot more controlled having a outlet now which helped her sleep better.

Callie finished setting up the playpen. She went back to Alexis nursery and saw her sucking on the pacifier. She watched her sister for a few minutes. Both of them were broken, just in different ways. Callie stroked her sister’s hair for a little bit before stocking Alexis changing station. She was eager for Alexis new diapers to come in.

After a hour, Callie went over and nudged her sister. “Alexis, it is time to wake up. Wake up sweetie.” Cooed Callie as she lowered the rail of the crib and nudged her sister’s shoulder. “Your sis got a game for you to play.” Said Callie.

Alexis opened her eyes and smiled at Callie as she continued to suckle on the pacifier, unaware, until she felt the strange feeling in her mouth and looked down at it.

Alexis blushed but didn't remove the paci. This was part of the program and she kinda liked it. It felt soothing and she didn't feel as hot as she normally did. It calmed her powers. 

Alexis looked at Callie curiously, "Game? What kinda game?" she asked excitedly from behind her paci. She trusted her sister deeply despite the years apart. The twins enjoyed playing 'games' which were often cruel and mean to her and Callie.

“I see you like you pacifier. I will make sure to order more.” Callie said. She lifted her sister up and patted her diapered butt. “Yep, you will like this game.” Callie kissed her sister’s cheek. “You make such a cute baby.” She said. 

Once in the living room, Callie set Alexis down in her large playpen, in the playpen was a hundred wolf plastic balls. Each of them had a different words on them. Some were good words like helping other, recycling, giving gifts. Some of them had bad words such as stealing, murder, robbery. 

“Okay, Alexis. You will crawl around and pick up the balls and put them in the proper bucket. Red bucket is for the bad balls and the green bucket is for the good ones. For everyone you get right you get a start. Once you have 100 stars you get a prize.” Said Callie cheerfully. “I know you will do a good job. I will watch from here and cheer you on.” She said like a proud parent.

Alexis blushed feeling shy that Callie had noticed how much she liked her paci.  It was suppose to be a punishment and yet she found herself enjoying it, enjoying the attention and comfort that she never had she just hoped that she wasn't burdening her sister with this? 

Alexis giggled softly at the attention and even returned Callie's kiss, kissing her sister on the cheek in return. This wasn't normal but nothing about her life and she presumed Callie's life was not normal. In a strange way this might be the closes to normality that Alexis ever had.

Alexis looked at the balls and then at her sister with a grin. This was going to be easy! Alexis started to crawl over to the balls and looked at them first reading what they had on them before placing the ball in the correct bucket. It was fairly easy to do but it allowed her to think a bit on some of the things like stealing. 

She knew stealing was wrong and while she did put that in the bad bucket she felt a bit uneasy with it because she knew people who had stolen but it was for food? She looked at Callie, "I'm done," she said with a grin, "I don't think I missed anything?"

It was silly crawling about but she found herself not really minding. It was just her and Callie. It was difficult to think of Callie as her little sister right now giving everything that was going on.

Callie clapped each times Alexis put a ball into the bucket. “You did a great job. Let me check your score.” Said Callie. She empty the bucket and counted all of the correct one. She did the same for the other bucket. “Perfect score. I am so proud of you.” Said Callie. She put 1 large gold star on to Alexis’s Good Girl board. “That gets you an ice cream with dinner.” Said Callie.

Callie set out a few toys and building blocks for Alexis. “Now you play while I get started on dinner.‘I thinking some chili or stew since it is getting cold out.” Said Callie. “Do not forget to get me when you need a change okay.” Said Callie. She put on my little pony for her sister before she went into the kitchen to start making dinner.

The clapping made Alexis feel good and she couldn't help but smile at each clap that made her feel better about herself. Why did this feel so good? What was wrong with her? This was the sort of praise a toddler would get not a seventeen year old! Yet she found herself not caring still.

Her sister was making this into something fun and was helping her! Alexis grinned at the perfect score. She never had a perfect score in anything! Her homework had always been Bs and then as she got older they had turned to Cs and finally Ds where she had just giving up trying to do her best because no one seemed to care.

"Can it be Strawberry?" asked Alexis softly with a small smile on her face, "please?" 

Alexis nodded and watched as her sister left her to play by herself. The building blocks caught her eye first and she started to build them up one by one into a small tower as she watched the TV show curiously. 

Callie nodded her head. She went to work making chili. Callie was not a great cook, but she was good enough. She watched her sister via baby cam. She was pleased that Alexis did not hate this punishment. She was sure things may change when she starts having messy accidents, but she would comfort Alexis, so she knows it is okay.

Callie went over to her sister and picked her up. "Ready to eat." said Callie. She stuck her finger into Alexis leg guard to see if she was wet or not. "Alexis, you do not have to be ashamed to like this. We had a messed up childhood, and it was harder for some than others. Mom and Dad sucked, okay. SO if you are having fun, have fun." said Callie. She patted Alexis butt. "If you want I can even start calling you baby sis." said Callie. She hugged her sister before placing her in her highchair. She set the bowl of chili on the tray and grabbed the spoon.

"Now let's eat." said Callie as she spoon fed Alexis her dinner.

Alexis was having fun by herself and didn't feel strange nor weird at all. It was good to relax for once in her life. Why did such a stupid thing made her happy though? At least her sister was supportive and helpful which made everything easier on her.

Alexis blushed and looked at her sister feeling embarrassed as her diaper was checked just like one would check a baby. 

Alexis let out a sigh of relief that she didn't know she was even holding, "It just doesn't seem fair or right, I shouldn't be enjoying this but I am, I like you taking care of me and this seems so much better I don't feel like I'm struggling or alone compared to before," she replied, "they really fucked us up, huh?" half joked Alexis but still being serious.

Being hugged felt nice and she returned the hug, squeezing her sister and nuzzling her face against her shoulder, "Maybe it would be for the best if you did? Your going to be looking after me for two years and it's kind of hard knowing that I'm a older then you and that I'm your big sister yet I'm stuck like this, you're already ahead of me in a lot of ways so yeah," she paused, "I think that would be better if you c-called me," she blushed, "baby sis from now on I won't feel the need to catch up to you so much either..."

It was difficult to admit these things and even more so to agree and think that this was for the best, that she shouldn't be considered the oldest out of the two of them.

Alexis ate her food, slowly, feeling a touch shy and apprehensive about the situation but soon calmed down. 

“Alexis there is nothing to be ashamed of. I will love you no matter what.” Said Callie as she finished feeding her sister. Callie started to eat her own food. “If this helps you relax and get rid of the burden you have been holding on to. I will do whatever I can for you.” Said Callie. “I get being alone. I wish I was your older sister growing up. You being the middle child in our family sucked. If I was older I could have put my foot down. I should have anyways but back then I was scared if disappointing mom and dad.” Said Callie. She did not feel that way any more. “You are not that behind of me. If you had supportive parents you would be a successful person. I am sure of it.”

Once Callie finished her meal. She picked up her sister and finished her a bottle of kool aid. Callie sat down and position Alexis head on to her lap. “I will never make that mistake again, baby sis. I will keep you safe and loved.” Said Callie. She stroked her sister’s hair and bottle fed her the drink. “I say bath then desert then bed.” Said Callie. She knew Alexis would need a bath today. 

“Would you like a bubble bath?” Asked Callie as she set her sister head in her shoulder and started ti pat her back. If she was going to be her baby sister then she would treat her as one. 

Alexis could feel tears prick her eyes but they were happy tears for once because she knew that her sister was being genuine and did love her, properly, "Your the only person whose ever said that." she mumbled rubbing the tears from her eyes. Hearing that Callie would love her no matter what was hard to hear but it was something that she knew was true.

"I don't blame you for anything," said Alexis, "I want you to know that," she wanted to reassure Callie, "you were a kid then and shouldn't of been held to such a high standard and no one should be scared of their parents" she said, "your still a kid now and it's difficult not to feel guilty right now considering your kind of forced to look after me," she sighed, "If only my powers came to me earlier than I would of been able to protect you like I should of properly but they didn't," she continued, "what happened to us wasn't fair and no one cared, none of our aunts, uncles or cousins seemed to give a damn about us."

She felt angry, angry that there were people about that could of helped but didn't.

"Maybe I can get to a better place now that I have you looking after me?" 

Being picked and taking to the sofa for her bottle Alexis smiled feeling content. It felt easier and better that Callie was her big sister and that she didn't have to feel like she had to hide herself anymore. Alexis suckled her baba knowing that she was now safe, safe with Callie and nothing would harm her anymore.

Alexis blushed when she had finished her bottle and rested her head on Callie's shoulder when her sister picked her, "Bubble bath sounds good." she said softly not minding the treatment that she was receiving from Callie. The gentle patting on her back eventually caused her to burp, hiccuping slightly as well causing her to hide her face shyly against her sisters shoulder, "Sorry." she apologised glancing at Callie. 

She remembered that their aunts or uncles did nothing. That was mainly because the twins would lie for the parents. So it was four against two. She shook that thought out of her head. She giggled as she heard Alexis burped. “Sweetie, it is okay. That is what happens when you are burped.” Cooed Callie. 

Callie picked up her sister and patted her butt feeling a little squishiness. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” Said Callie. She took Alexis to the bathroom and set her on the toilet for her to use it as a seat. She started to get the tub to fill with warm water. She put lavender bubble bath into the water. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” Said Callie. She removed Alexis top and skirt just leaving her in the diaper. Though Alexis and her were the same height. Their bodies were different. Alexis was more child like body. Callie was well endowed and her body had curves. Callie may have one more growth spurt.

Callie turned off the water and laid Alexis down and untapped the diaper. She wiped her sister down and helped her into the tub. Callie started to wash Alexis hair before moving on to her body. She had rubber duck and other bath toys for Alexis to play with.