LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Alexis yawned and looked over at Lexi going potty but it didn't look right? Her diaper was full and heavy. She hadn't had a dry or non messy night yet but she had used the potty sometimes so there was some improvement.

Alexis looked at her picture. It was a cat. She got the spelling wrong a little first going with act but then on her second attempt she got it right.

Alexis suckled sweetly on her paci and got on the floor to crawl. Her balance was always a bit rough in the morning. 

Ava was already in the kitchen working on breakfast, sausage and scrambled eggs. Seeing the video image on the small TV screen she could see the girls were awake, "Awh baby..." she said to herself watching Lexi attempt to go potty.

She would go sort Lexi out once the coffee pot was done.

Callie entered the dual nursery and saw Lexi and Alexis. She check Lexi then she check Alexis. “Both girls have full diapers huh.” Said Callie. She took Alexis to her changing table and strapped Alexis to the changing table. She lifted he nightie and untapped her diaper. Callie went to work wiping Alexis clean. She felt bad they were basically smart toddlers right now. It was as if they did the program over again but this time had mental regression as well.

Callie powder her well before taping a clean diaper ok Alexis. She gave Alexis a coloring book to play with as she changed Lexi. “Good try but you got to lower your diaper to go poopy in the toilet.” She cooed as she wiped and changed Lexi. “Come on breakfast should be ready.” Said Callie. She picked both girls up and carried them to their high chairs and put bibs on them.

Callie washed her hands and got two sippy cups of juice for the girls.

Alexis upon seeing Callie crawled over to her instantly and followed her mommy. 

A strap was now needed for her especially in the mornings.  Her sense of spacial awareness had declined somewhat which meant that she was much more prone to falling off things and even running into walls. Her eyesight was fine. It was just part of the problems she had to now face and as long as she focused it wasn't a issue.

Alexis sat on the floor and coloured a little but her focus was elsewhere. It had been a week and she felt like each time she improved on something or learned something new something else was suddenly taken away from her in return. 

It was becoming frustrating and she found it difficult not to breakdown and cry. 

Ava looked up and saw Callie with their two girls, "Morning lovelies! I've got a sausage each for you cut up into pieces!" she cooed putting a plate each in frontof them, "I've got the rest of your food here but can you tell me how many pieces there are?" she also put a plastic fork down for them to use.

Alexis looked at the cup up pieces. How many were there? It was so simple yet it felt like her brain was on fire, "Four." she squeaked out.

"Good girl!" praised Ava getting some medicine she made for her and Lexi. It seemed like the power that had caused the memory loss was trying to fight back in someway but it was easy enough to overcome it just made things that much more difficult. Headaches, nausea, dizziness and even exhaustion was common after a few hours if they tried to much to relearn things quickly which meant that everything had to be in chunks or in a way that tricked the power into believing that they weren't learning anything.

Lexi blushed as she was set in a highchair. She was getting used to it and after day two it proved they need them: both girls balance was bad in the morning. She looked at her plate and started to count using her finger. Her was a different number than four. She count five fingers. She thought about the word and was coming up blank. “F….ive.” Said Lexi remember a word for that number amount.

Lexi grabbed her fork and started to feed herself. She could bare get into her mouth but she was feeding herself again. It was a milestone she did not think she would have to achieve twice. “Please tell me we will be able to adult by the end of the year or at least for Alexis birthday in a month. I do not want my date with her to be us watching Sesame Street or blue clues.” Said Lexi. Though shows have helped but she felt bad for learning via kiddie shows.

Ava was happy upon hearing Lexi guessing correctly! It meant that the number should stick, hopefully, she knew that her daughter was suffering greatly giving how clever she was, "Good job!" she praised kissing Lexi on the cheek, "I know that things are frustrating but your getting better and soon you'll be back to your normal self." she reassured.

Ava kept watch carefully. At least her baby was eating again, sort of, hopefully in a week or two her baby could use real cutlery.

Alexis grabbed the fork and had managed to put it into a sausage piece successfully but was looking uncertain at it before glancing at Lexi.  All she had to do was put it in her mouth....

Alexis had gotten the piece into her mouth properly but had dropped the fork on the floor. 

Ava frowned at Lexi's question, "I don't know? You should be able to eat at a pizza place with no issues besides the drinks? But the cups will have straws? A picnic should be okay as well? There's probably a lot you two could do together but we will have to be close by if not together with the both of you."

Alexis rubbed her eyes, "I wanted to try that new waterpark or paintballing for ages," she pouted, "I'd rather not be stuck doing baby stuff," she looked at Lexi before looking at Callie, "I miss hero work too." she added knowing that they hadn't done a job for some time now. 

Callie got a fresh fork and helped Alexis out. She used hand over hand and helped feed Alexis her breakfast. “I know you miss hero work. You you both can not do anything like that until you both recover fully recovered.” Said Callie. She wiped Alexis face clean when she was done eating. She made sure Alexis finished her sippy cup. “How about some cartoons.” Said Callie.

She carried Alexis and set her in the playpen and put on Sesame Street for girl. So they could clean up.

Lexi grumble as she was placed in the playpen as well. She went to the lock and saw it had a number code. She used to be good at it but had a hard time. She was soon wrapped up in the show as they were learning about the letter A.

Callie looked at the girl. “I wish they never got captured. Poor babies.@ said Callie.

Alexis tried hard not to get depressed but it was getting near to impossible to even feel happy giving how difficult everything was for her but at least she had her family...

Still she hadn't been eating as normally as she would due to how everything was affecting her mentally and she would of probably gone hungry if Ava and Callie didn't make the effort to feed her.

"It's not fair," she said, " and I guess cartoons are fine."

Alexis crawled over to Lexi and placed her head down on her shoulder and watched Sesame Street with her. 

Ava joined Callie, "It's hurting them both so much Alexis hasn't been her normal self for a while normally she's just so full of energy..."

She looked at the girls, "I wonder if it would be easier for them if they were really toddlers? There are people out there that have powers to fully regress someone," she said, "It might be something to think about if things don't improve? Or if the girls think that would be a better option? I haven't brought it up to them though," she looked at Callie, "she wouldn't remember anything at all about her previous life outside some nightmares." she said quietly.

Alexis wasn't paying attention to the conversation Ava was having with Callie at all and was simply enjoying being with Lexi.

“What have them de-aged. I have no idea about that. I mean you think why would want it? Plus what if they get fixed them they will be stuck in the reliving life all over again.” Said Callie as she watched them. I say bring it up to them and let them think about it.” Said Callie.

Lexi laid her head on Alexis shoulder. “I wished the world will stop messing with us.” She mutter. She watched the show and some things were clicking but other stuff was still a dog. “How have you been feeling, love?” Asked Lexi as she stroked her girlfriend’s hair.

"I suppose I'm just thinking that maybe it would be easier for them but it could backfire," she said, "I'll talk to them later on about it."

Alexis nodded, "Yeah it seems like we just can't catch a break," she said, "I've been feeling really rough lately I just feel so depressed about everything and it feels like I have no energy," she confessed, "I just want to cry but it's almost like I can't," she took a deep breath, "everything just seems so useless."

“There has to be a way to reverse it? I am going to make some calls.” Said Callie. She went over to her new office and started to check a things out. She wanted the best for Alexis and Lexi. She was worried about things. She called the group that dragged them and see if what they thought. After about an hour, she had good news.” She went to look for the girls.

Lexi blushed. “I know it feels wrong.” Said Lexi. She rubbed Alexis. “It is okay to cry.” Said Lexi as she set Alexis on her lap and hugged her and rubbed her back.

”I got a possible solution. So the group Ava was talking to me about says we can do like a system reboot. You girls will regress mental and physical for two weeks to that of a young toddler. You will not remember your old life during that time. It will cause your brain to restar. Then you will rapidly age back. With that all the blocked memories will return but there is a side effect but it should not affect you. It will cause you to lose all the progress you both made into the potty.” Said Callie.

”So we either do this or possible forever have the mental abilities of a toddler. Or have to restart on potty training. What do you think Alexis?” Asked Lexi.

Ava rubbed the back of her head, "Various ways but it's deciding what would be best and least dangerous for them," she sighed, "If you need any help just ask I'll keep an eye on the girls."

In Lexi's lap and being hugged Alexis allowed herself to cry, cry over her frustrations and stress. 

Alexis looked up at Callie with tears running down her face, "I've been stuck in diapers for so long I don't mind waiting a while longer," she said, "I hate how long it's taking to relearn things again and at this rate its going to take a year if not three for me to get back to normal," she looked at Lexi, "do you really want to be stuck with the possibility of having the mental ability of a toddler?" she asked Lexi, "Two weeks of being toddlers and then growing up quickly? It probably wouldn't even last a month."

“Yeah, I am willing to do it. What do you think mommy?” Asked Lexi thought she was sure she knew the answer. She knew Ava would love Lexi to be her baby. 

“I will make the call.” Said  Callie. She would love to have Alexis be her real baby. She just wanted Alexis to be happy and she has not been happy in since the kidnappinG.

”I am worried about the side affects but I rather be diapered bond than a toddler forever.” Said lexi

Ava smiled brightly, "I think it would be brilliant! I'll get to dress you up and take so many photos! But I also miss you tinkering away in our workshop," she said, "I think this would be the fastest way to get you both back to normal."

Alexis gave Lexi a sympathetic look, "At least if you do this we can unlock the cribs without an issue."

Ava pouted, "No naughtiness!"

Alexis snickered.

Callie nodded her head. She snapped out then snapped back with an older woman. The woman used her cane to get close to the girls. She held out her hand a a bubble formed around Alexis and Lexi. The girls started to get smaller and younger until both girls looked like they did when they were two.

Lexi watched the bubble form. She felt a fog appear as a tickling feeling covered her. She got smaller and smaller. He pitch black hair returned to a light red hair. Lexi was a natural red haired but always dyed it black. Lexi looked at the tall woman. She saw her as her mommy and crawled to her. She clothes were that of a two year old and even her diaper was now a baby diaper. She giggled and made granny hands to Ava.

Alexis nose was no longer misaligned and there was just a simple innocent look in her eyes as she looked up at Callie. 

Alexis like Lexi had crawled over to Callie. She reached out towards Callie, "Ma? Ma?" she squeaked softly.

Ava bent down and picked Lexi up, "There's my beautiful girl!" she tossed Lexi up in the air, "Whose my cute little baby!" she cooed overjoyed to have Lexi as her little tot properly for at least two weeks but she also couldn't wait to have her daughter back to normal.

Alexis sneeze cutely.

“Someone nose is fixed. So well they remember this?” Asked Callie as she picked up Alexis. She thought she was so adorable in this form.

”They will be stronger and remember thing but they will also grow how you treat them. So trauma that happen will be missing once they regrow until it happen when they were babies.” Said the old woman. She sat down as she need to rest and recover.

Callie got the old woman a drink. She figured her baby was hungry: she sat down on the sofa and guided Alexis to her breast. “Drink up sweetie.” Said Callie as she got the baby cradled in her arms. She wonder when Alexis was back to normal would she be taller or stay the same height.

Lexi squealed as she was picked up. She giggled. “Mama.” Said Lexi. She looked at Alexis who was being feed. She made grabbing hands to Callie wanting to eat as well. She looked at Ava and moved her top to latch on. She started to drink. She was hungry and her mama was safe and could fill her tummy.

Alexis latched on instantly and suckled hungrily almost as if she hadn't had anything substantial for days. Milk was going down her chin and cheeks. She was so desperate for something to fill her up that she almost chocked, coughing a bit here and there.

Ava laughed as Lexi made grabby hands towards Callie it was so precious only to look surprised, "What a clever baby I have! I didn't even need to pull my top down! I have a cheeky little monster on my hands I think," she grinned as her baby suckled, "thank you so much for coming and helping us out with our problem, our daughters have both been suffering since the kidnapping and it's so good to know that they'll be better now."

Ava thought for a moment, "They'll have their memories still? But no trauma from them? I didn't expect that but I'm very relieved to hear that, mhm, I guess I'll get Lexi started early on some stuff? I presume they will also be smarter not just stronger?"

She glanced at Alexis, "I don't think I've ever seen a baby that desperate for food before." 

“Alexis has always been mistreated even as a baby. The twins drank the most of the breast milk I think. They only a year older than her.” Said Callie as she switched breast and let Alexis get her fill. She could feel her tummy bulge. She set a towel on her shoulder and gave one to Ava. She set Alexis head over the towel and started to pat Alexis’s back and rubbed it as she made sure she got a good burp out of Alexis.

Ava got her fill. She let go and giggled. Milk run down her chin. She started to hiccup loudly. She felt her back get hit. Lexi let out a loud belch. She spat up. Then she let out a loud fart and felt the back of her diaper feel up as she kept farting. She giggled not bothered by the smell, which was foul.

Callie set Alexis on Ava’s help. She teleported the old woman back then to the store and got four bags of diapers for the mega store. She returned and gave a diaper for Ava. “That is foul.” Said Callie pointing to Lexi. She took back Alexis. 

Lexi just giggled and started to play with Ava’s hair. Her hand covered in drool.

"That's so sad but at least now she'll get all the milk she'll ever need or want from you," said Ava, "she's going to be so much stronger and healthier soon I wonder how much she'll change? You'll be able to teach her how to swim and everything else," she continued, "I wonder if our babies will stop needing their cribs and everything else once they've grown up?" she was use to Lexi being around about 6 or even 8 with the way things were would she be able to cope with a more independent Lexi? Then again her baby would remember everything including the program so everything should be okay? Alexis had always been a baby pretty much and was such a mommy's girl that Ava hoped that Alexis didn't lose that just because it was so cute how much she needed Callie.

"I might keep breastfeeding Lexi throughout this entire thing I know it's selfish but...." she wasn't sure what else she could say.

Alexis continued to suckled greedily away even though her tummy was now bloating up even for a baby that was hungry like Alexis she found it difficult to keep going with how full her tummy was.

Alexis burped loudly and there was a lot of spit up.

Ava patted Lexi's back only to almost gag at the smell, "Oh man that's bad," she said as she held Alexis, "I hope that you won't produce anything as bad as that."

Ava passed Alexis to Callie, "We could swap babies for a few minutes?" she teased, "Ugh I've got to change this now!" she rushed to the nursery uncaring that Lexi was putting drool in her hair.

Alexis giggled loudly and clapped. Overjoyed by seeing Ava run out like that a couple of tiny sparks crackled. Her power was linked with how happy she felt. If she didn't feel happy at all then her power wouldn't work unless with special occurrence which normally meant life or death. 

Ava nearly gagged as she undid Lexi's diaper, "Not as much to deal with but it's so much worse," she nearly coughed and changed Lexi quickly applying lots of powder to her bottom, "there we go! All clean!" she tickled Lexi's tummy as she returned to Callie.

“I think our girls will stay about the same in personality if not more clingy.” Said Callie. She tossed Alexis and caught her. “Yeah, she is a mommy girl.” Cooed Callie. She took her to the nursery to see old woman de-aged their clothes and diapers to fit them. Callie told her she could rest in the guest room then when she was ready she could take her home.

Callie set Alexis in the playpen and gave her a pacifier and goth lion toy she made on her date. “There is my baby girl.” She cooed.

Lexi giggled unable to understand what was needing said. She kicked her feet as she was changed. She babbled and cooed as she was put in a clean diaper. She giggled loudly as she was tickled. She made granny hands for her Dino stuff Alexis made for her. 

A purple hand grabbed the plush and zoomed it to her. She grabbed it and giggled. So what if she would need diapers for the rest of her life, in the end this would be the happier Lexi.

Ava nodded, "I hope that's the case I don't want anything changing about them except for Lexi to be a bit more of a cuddle bug with me and even if that doesn't happen I'd be more than happy to have my babygirl back to how she was." 

Alexis was laughing loudly as she was tossed and kept on repeating the word 'mama' over and over again with how happy she was. She was laughing freely and genuine more so than she ever had before.

Alexis suckled on her paci and drool went down her chin as she hugged the lion tightly in her arms snuggling it to the point that she fell backwards but this only caused her to laugh more.

Ava was a bit surprised to see Lexi using her powers and hoped that it wouldn't cause to much problems for everyone she carried her babygirl back into the living room and placed her down next to Alexis and gave her a paci as well, "Gosh they are so adorable like this," she said, "we should go shopping tomorrow for stuff there's so many cute things we could dress them up in," she grinned, "I never heard Alexis laugh so much."

“I know right. I hope this opens Alexis up more.” Said Callie as she watched Alexis fall on her back giggling. “She is so cute. I kind of want her to stay like this forever but I think her growing up will be better. Maybe we can talk the girls into repenting this every few months just for us.” Said Callie.

Lexi hugged her dinosaur before she was set in the playpen. She crawled to Alexis and flipped on top her her giggling as well. Soon the tv was one and Lexi crawled closer to watch. She had a bit of drill going down her chin as she sucked on her pacifier. She crawled back after the episode was over and got a ball and rolled it to Alexis.

"I think it will! Any trauma she has will be gone and at most just be nightmares and nightmares are easier to deal with," said Ava, "hugs and cuddles can fix that and I think that would be brilliant! I think they'll be happy enough to redo this for us! Sometimes us Mommy's just need our babies without any of the backtalk." she added looking at Lexi with a grin, "I love her but sometimes I just want to hold her without her getting all embarrassed by me."

Alexis laughed even more as Lexi flopped on top of her. When the TV was on Alexis watched curiously but was also looking at Lexi, giggling softly, her attention soon drifted towards a game.

It was a rhythm game and she had to hit each light as it glowed. Alexis played with it and was getting quicker and better.

Alexis feeling the ball hit her leg looked at Lexi and then the ball. She rolled the ball back to Lexi, smiling.

Ava watched the two, "They are just so adorable! I'm dying from cuteness overload! I don't know how I'll be able to cope!"

Lexi caught the ball and rolled it back. She slapped the ball and rolled it again. She crawled to Alexis and hugged her. She giggled and fell back with her. She let go and watched some more tv.

”Yeah, her trauma is fought but hopeful these new memories would overlap the bad one. She is such a sweet girl.  I hope these few weeks make our babies so much happier.” Said Callie. She walked over to Alexis.

Lexi saw her mommy and crawled over to her. She held up her arms. “Momma. Momma.” Said Lexi as she wanted to be held.

Alexis squealed loudly as Lexi hugged her and they fell backwards together again causing her to keep on laughing.

Alexis laid on stomach and hit the lights whenever they appeared only to make a whine when she didn't hit it in time causing the game to reset.

Ava nodded,"I hope so too she's such a happy baby," she shook her head, "I really can't believe how badly your parents messed up," she bent down and picked Lexi up giving her a raspberry on her tummy, "there's my pretty little girl! Momma is here darling she'll always will be." she held Lexi tightly. 

She didn't want to erase her sister from Lexi's memory but she knew that her sister dying when Lexi was so young did leave a mark on her and she hoped that doing this would heal any pain her little one felt.

Alexis looked up at Callie and tried to lift herself up only for her arms to give out causing her to whimper, "Mama!" she whimpered reaching for Callie tears in her eyes.