LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Ava nodded, "No problem just take care of your little one." she reassured Callie as she went to the kitchen with Lexi.

Alexis was glad that the TV was off and that she was being held by Callie.  She wasn't crying but she felt like she was going to cry and there were tears in her eyes.

In Callie's lap Alexis found herself being guided to her breast and without a second thought she opened her mouth and started to suckle loudly drinking her mommy's milk.

Alexis felt herself calming down considerably. Being breastfed always helped her calm down no matter what. It was one of the few things that made her relax. 

She nuzzled and curled up against Callie as she suckled softly. They would probably get more than a few people wanting to interview them on some talkshow with what happened. 

Alexis continued suckling, "I know you will protect me mommy," she said, "maybe it'd be easier if this wasn't hidden." she mumbled softly thinking out loud.

In the kitchen Ava had just finished what she needed to do and turned around with a grin, "I have a soggy little girl, mhm?" she teased deciding to do a diaper check, "come on let's get that butt of yours changed." she chuckled as she led Lexi to the bathroom where a changing mat was already set up with supplies.

Ava gently helped Lexi down and started to unzip her supersuit, "How are you feeling about the photoshoot?" she asked curiously as she undid the diaper and wiped Lexi clean, "You don't have to do it if you don't want to." she added wanting to make sure Lexi was okay.

Ava placed a fresh diaper underneath her daughter's bottom and powered her up before securing the tapes, "There we go!" she pulled the zipper up on the suit.

Lexi blushed as she was taken to the bathroom. She laid down for Ava and listen to her. “I want to help Alexis out. She is sweet and I have a crush on her.” Said Lexi fast at the end. She felt relief. “It just with my last girlfriend.” Said Lexi. She waited for Ava to be done. “Hey since everything is just simmering. Maybe you can give me a little milk as a snack.” Said Lexi blushing. She knew Ava loved to breastfeed her. “You know to ease my tummy.”

Callie smiled as she rocked her. “There you go. Much calmer.” Said Callie she set Alexis on her shoulder and started to pad her back. “Some times baby mode is the cure for your problems.” Said Callie. She bounced her in her arms and went to get clothes and a fresh diaper for Alexis. She got her Dino footie pjs Lexi got her years ago and one of her Dino diapers.

Callie removed the destroy suit and laid Alexis down. “Maybe we should redesign your uniform. Make it where your diaper is clearing under your suit. Show them, yes you need them but you can still be a hero. Yes you need a mommy but that will not stop you from being a hero. Yes you like to drink from your baba but you will help those in need.” Said Callie as she got her cleaned up and into her diaper.

Callie helped Alexis in her pjs. “I think the adult thing is to admit and accept fully that you like to be babied from time to time. I am all for changing my name and costumes for you as well.” Said Callie. She helped her into her pjs. “Now what does my little dino girl have to say?” Asked Callie.

Ava grinned, "I had a feeling that you did! When did you get a crush on your Dino? She absolutely adores you, you know that right?" she said, "I understand that you feel scared cause of what happened last time," she paused thinking, "the only problem Alexis has is that she's forgetful at times but that's it and it can be kinda cute."

She smiled, "Let's go to the couch and mommy will give you some milk." she led Lexi out practically pulling her to the couch. Ava loved breastfeeding. It was her favourite thing. Ava got Lexi into her lap and lowered her top and bra, "Mommy has some milkies for her big girl."

Alexis did feel much calmer and more happier after being breastfed. Her entire body was relaxed and she looked content, "It seems like it always cures me of any problems or issues I have."

Seeing the Dino pjs and diapers caused her to smile brightly, "Lexi is so amazing to give me those! She's so awesome," said Alexis, "it's a shame what happened with her ex," she sighed, "I wouldn't ever hurt her if she was my girlfriend."

Alexis thought for a moment, "That would be easier and people seem to like the name Padded Protector even though it isn't as cool as my current name," she sighed as Callie got her dressed and changed, "I suppose it is the adult thing to do and at least I'd be able to have my babas in public," she continued, "I get to distracted holding normal cups or anything like that," she blushed, "I think I would like to do a talk of some kind either radio or tv with you to explain the situation so people can understand because right now they are just guessing and presuming stuff about us which I don't want."

Alexis grinned and then giggled, "RAWR!" she yelled loudly.

Ava who had been completely focused on feeding Lexi couldn't help but snicker at the loud roar from the bedroom.

Lexi blushed at how quickly Ava picked her up and set her on the couch. “I am just too nervous to ask her.” Said Lexi. She saw Ava reveal her breast and was guided to it. Lexi latched on and slowly drank. She was not the biggest fan of breastfeeding but she knew Ava loved it. It was the one thing Ava did everyday when Lexi was in the program.

”Maybe we can set up and interview. And let your feeling he know. Speaking of feelings, you should let Lexi know how you feel.” Said Callie. She brushed Alexis’s hair once the wig was removed and put it into two pigtails. “Okay, pjs on. Clean diaper, and hair combs. I think you are ready to face the world.

Lexi stopped after her tummy felt full. “Thanks.” Said Lexi before letting out a burp loud enough for Callie and Alexis to head. Lexi blushed a dark shade of red. “Umm. Lunch is nearly done.” Said Lexi spotting them.

”it looks like someone already had some lunch.” Teased Callie. “It is okay, this Dino did too.” Cooed Callie.

Ava nodded and rubbed Lexi's back, "That's okay sweetheart I understand about being nervous." she said thinking that she might talk to Callie and see if they could plan anything to set up their daughters.

Ava knew that Lexi wasn't a big fan of being breastfed and Ava was more than thrilled whenever her little girl asked for her milk. 

Alexis took a deep breath, "An interview works but only if your there so I can hide behind you when it gets to much." she said with a grin only to blush, "I'm such a doofus though I can't ever see Lexi going for someone like me? I mean she's so smart and she could have anyone she wants, why would she choose me?" she sighed, "I guess I could say something but I don't want things to be awkward, you know?"

She smiled as the wig was removed and her hair was brushed out. 

Alexis giggled softly at the burp and shrugged her shoulders a little as she went over to Lexi and kissed her on the cheek, "Your cute when you blush." teased Alexis deciding to be a bit more bold to test the waters.

Lexi blushed redder as Alexis saw her and figures she knew that Lexi just got breastfed. When she came and kissed her. Lexi blushed even more. “I like like you.” Blurted out Lexi. She immediately got redder in the face and buried her head into Ava’s chest to hide herself. 

“Wow, Lexi. I never seen you blush like that. Not since you were in the program and you leaked in the middle of the carousel.” Said Callie. “It is okay. Alexis likes you too.” Said Callie.

Lexi freed herself beaming. “Really.” Said Lexi grinning, which that cue Lexi kissed Alexis deeply like she wanted to do since the first time she changed Alexis messy diaper. 

“Now you two need to behave. Mommy have to keep an eye on the both of you. Is dinner ready?” Asked Callie. “Just because they got a meal, does not mean we should not still eat.”

Alexis hadn't expected that at all and froze upon hearing Lexi liked her, liked liked her. It was shocking. Her brain wasn't working and she knew she needed to say something but her tongue were tied up.

Ava held Lexi and did her best not to laugh at the lovestruck expression on Alexis face. 

It took Lexi kissing her for Alexis to break out of her stupor. Alexis returned Lexi's kiss just as deeply.

Ava laughed, "Your both so cute! And yes we should go eat! Do you girls want some or are you both full?" she asked.

Alexis suddenly jumped up and down, "You like me! You like like me! Your so awesome and amazing! Your so smart! I never thought you'd like me!" she giggled happily. 

Ava looked at Callie, "I think this is the first time she hasn't run to the kitchen for food." she whispered with a chuckle.

Callie smiled as she picked up Alexis. “Come on, mommy got to eat. Are you hungry?” Asked Callie. She took her to the table and placed a bib on her. She fixed Alexis a small plate and a bottle of juice.

Lexi was beaming as Alexis said she liked her and they kissed. She snapped out of the fantasy and realized she should have some big girl food. “I can eat some food.” Said Lexi. She wiggled free and stood up. Lexi was still a head tall than Ava.

She went and fixed herself a plate and got herself a soda. She sat down in her chair and opened the soda. She took a sip before she grabbed her fork and ate slowly.

Alexis nodded her head very fast because she was so happy, "I'm always hungry mommy!" she giggled as Callie took her to the table and wondered if her mommy would be treating her like this in public more openly now because of what they discussed?

Ava chuckled a little. She was lucky with her power that she could add a bit of extra strength to herself when needed but it was temporary and something she rarely did unless she felt it was needed. 

Alexis picked up her bottle and suckled but couldn't help look at Lexi and blush. Her best friend was so cool and like liked her! Should she ask Callie for help on dating? She never dated anyone before. Did Callie ever date someone? 

Callie looked at Alexis. “Sweetie are you going to feed yourself or does mommy have to do it for you?” She asked pointing to the pasta on her plate. “Also how about two days from now you both go to the mall. You know have a date. Your mommies can supervise it to make sure you both behave.” Said Callie.

”Yeah, that sounds great. I will let Alexis pick the movie.” Said Lexi blushing a little. She got a little of pasta on her chin. She finished her meal and smiled. “Are we going home soon?” Asked Lexi wanting to figure out the evening plans.

Alexis looked dumbfounded for a moment, "Huh? I can do it! I was just distracted cause Lexi is so pretty!" she said with zero filter as she started to eat her food.

Ava chuckled a little, "We can leave in a bit once your food has had time to settle in your tummy a bit and I think supervising would be good," she said amused, "we'll sit behind you both during the movie so we won't invade your date much." she smiled as got a tissue and wiped Lexi's chin.

Alexis on the other hand had sauce dripping down her chin.

Lexi nodded her head. “Okay, but I been on dates before.” said Lexi. She let Ava wipe her face clean. She cleaned up her spot at the table and washed her dish before putting it in the dishwasher. 

“She is a good little helper.” Said Callie as she wiped Alexis face and bib clean. “I know you been on dates before but Alexis hasn’t. Plus I am sure you do not want to change each other’s diapers. One, I never taught Alexis so she does not know how. But that will ride the mood of the date.” Said Callie. Who took over feeding Alexis so she did not make a big mess.

”There you go. That is mommy good eater.” She cooed. She wiped Alexis face again and let her go play or read or whatever she wanted to do.

Ava smiled, "She is, isn't she? She always helps around the house and I agree with Callie," she said, "after the first few dates we'll back off a bit and allow you both some time together but I can't help feel just a touch protective."

Alexis blushed as her face was wiped and cleaned, "Your my first kiss Lex," she said shyly, "I probably should learn how to change diapers though," she paused as Callie fed her, "uh thank you mommy," she glanced at Lexi and grabbed her hand, "could we have a moment alone?"

Ava grinned, "I'm not sure? I don't want you two sweeties getting naughty." she teased, "What do you think Callie?"

Callie smiled at Ava. She rubbed her back. “I guess they could have a few minutes alone. We will be in the other room though. So you two behave.”said Callie. She finished putting up the food and followed Ava leaving the room, chuckling at them two.

Lexi smiled as she finished with putting up all of the food. She felt Alexis grab her hand. She was surprised by this action. “So what is up, Alexis?” Asked Lexi wiggling her eyebrow.

Ava couldn't help but laugh as she left the room, "Aww I wanna watch our babies being adorable." she teased grinning.

Alexis pouted a little at Callie and Ava but was glad when they left, "Uh? Um?" she stammered blushing as she kept a hold on Lexi's hand, "You sure you like like me?" she squeaked, "You're so smart and pretty and amazing that I'm just surprised you'd go for a dork like me." 

Alexis took a deep breath, got on her tip toes and kissed Lexi sweetly on the lips.

• Like 1

Lexi chuckled. “This is what you wanted alone time for?” She asked with a raise of an eyebrow. “Yes I like like you. I felt that way my first day meeting you. That is one of the reason I started wearing protection again so you would not feel alone.” Said Lexi. She kissed her back adding a little tongue. 

Calle watched this from the window. “Oh, I think we will need to find some bridal diapers.” Teased Callie to Ava. “I think it will be good for them. But I think it is time for both of you to go home. Alexis has a long day.” Said Alexis. 

"Kinda? And to kiss you some more," she grinned, "first day? I must of really made an impression on you and you didn't have to do that Lex but I do appreciate it a lot that you didn't want me to feel alone," she said, "I've been alone for so long before my sister found me and meeting you was one of the best things that happened to me and will ever happen to me." she returned Lexi's kissing with her own tongue trying her best to copy her best friend and hopefully her girlfriend.

Ava watched with Callie, amused, "I agree," she giggled, "we'll be mother in laws," she joked, "and yeah it has been a long day let's go embarrass our babies they seem to be getting a bit to hands on right now."

Lexi pulled her in as Alexis kissed her. She was enjoying the kiss. “I will be here for you so you are never alone.” Said Lexi.

”AWW, ARE BABIES ARE SO CUTE.” Said Callie as she opened the door. Causing the girls to jump.

Lexi felt like she jumped out of her skin. She had to feel her diaper to make sure she did not poop herself. No she just pissed herself. “That was mean.” Said Lexi.

”okay lovebird. I got to get Alexis ready for her nap. We will see you two tomorrow.” Said Callie as she picked up Alexis. “Plus that is enough kissing for one day.” She teased. 

“It is not okay to spy.” Snapped Lexi. She let out a sigh. “See you tomorrow.” Said Lexi.

The kissing felt good and Alexis was feeling brave, brave enough to put her hand on Lexi' bottom and squeeze it.

She was about to say something until Callie burst through the door.

"Dammit!" swore Alexis grabbing her chest, "Are you trying to give me a heartattack?" she glared at Callie, "Very mean." she pouted trying to calm herself down.

Alexis squeaked loudly as she was picked up, "Mommy!" she squirmed, "I wanna kiss Lexi more." only to sulk, "See you Lex!" she waved goodbye to her.

Ava was laughing like a manic only to pull Lexi into a hug, "It was mean and it wasn't good to spy on you both but me and Callie can't help ourselves for now but we'll behave later on, come on let's go home." 

Lexi let Ava hug her. “Yeah, let’s go home. We will see you tomorrow. Bye Alexis.” She followed Ava. Lexi got into the taxi as their car was home. 

“Let get you down for a nap.” Cooed Callie. She blew a raspberry on her neck. “If I am going to be the Scarlet Mommy. The. You will be my baby. Baby need to nap.” Said Callie. She squeezed Alexis’s diaper. “You are a little wet. Did mommy scare you a little.” Said Callie.

Callie went to Alexis’s room. She placed Alexis in her bed and added the rails and raise them making her bed into a crib again. “I think a crib suits you better.” Said Callie. She turned off the light and letting her sleep.

• Like 1

Alexis laughed at the raspberry on her neck. She loved Callie so much! Her eyes went wide, "Y-your already my mommy though?" she stammered wondering if this was a good idea or not, "I don't need a nap," she pouted and blushed at squeeze to the front of her diaper, "yeah you really made me jump I'm kinda surprised I didn't soak myself."

Alexis rubbed the back of her neck, "I'm guessing any bad guys that try to hurt me are going to get in much bigger trouble now," she said, "if you decide to do this?" she knew how protective Callie was in general but there almost seemed to be a shift or maybe she was just thinking to much about it?

In her bed Alexis was surprised by the rails being re-added, "I-is this really needed?" she squeaked only to blush at the thought that she might find herself in an actual crib. 

Alexis sighed softly. It was a weird but good day despite the accident she had. Her and Lexi were girlfriends and she hoped that things would work out well. She really did like her best friend a lot.

Alexis soon enough fell asleep suckling her thumb.

Ava got out of the taxi and headed inside with Lexi, "Do I need to give you the talk? I want to make sure that you're prepared for a healthy sex life with Alexis, I know it's embarrassing but it's better to go through this stuff before you both start getting more involved, physically, also do you need a change?" she asked checking Lexi's diaper.

• Like 1

Lexi blushed. “I have the sex talk before and I have had sex before.” Said Lexi. She blushed as Ava wanted to check her. “No need, I pooped earlier. You both scared the shit out of me.” Said Lexi.

Callie started to change Alexis uniform making the lower have into a onesie with hidden buttons to open up for changes or so she can try to go to the potty. She went back to Alexis room and saw she was sucking her thumb. She removed the thumb and replaced it with one of her old pacifiers she had during the program.

Lexi went to her changing table and laid down. She looked at the wall. “I want to take it slow with her because I doubt she dated before.” Said Lexi as Ava cleaned her up.

• Like 1

Alexis stretched and yawned loudly as she woke up from her nap only to be surprised to find herself sucking on a paci. 

Why did she have that? Alexis took out the paci and sighed as she looked at the railings on her bed. Her diaper was soggy. 

Alexis climbed over the railing with ease and walked into the living only to smirk.

Alexis quietly snuck up behind Callie, "Hey mommy!" she said giving her a hug and trying to scare her for earlier.

Ava looked at her daughter, "I think taking it slow is good and wise," she said as she wiped Lexi's bottom, "she didn't have a good childhood and while I don't know much about how school was I do know that she was pretty isolated," she continued as she threw the dirty wipes away with the diaper, "you'll have to be patient with her," Ava slid a new clean diaper underneath Lexi, "if you ever need any help or advice I'm here for you." she powered Lexi up and secured the tapes of the diaper.

Ava pulled Lexi into a hug.

• Like 2

Callie smiled as she looked at Alexis. “Hey soggy girl. Did you have a good nap. Are you feeling better?” Asked Callie as she checked her diaper. She took Alexis to her room and set her on the changing table. Callie opened the diaper and went to work cleaning her up. She powdered her and taped a fresh diaper on her.

”Is there anything you want to do before dinner?” She asked. Callie helped her off the table.

”Maybe you can teach her how to change diapers, if we are going to date or long term get married, she should know how just in case your cure does not work.” Said Lexi. She stretched and put on shorts over her diaper. She decided she would go to her game system and game for a little bit.

"Yeah I'm feeling better and I see that you've already made some alterations to my suit? You must be serious about this?"

Alexis hopped onto the changing table, "Hey mommy why did you put the railings back on anyway? And there was also a paci in my mouth when I woke up?" she asked curiously.

Alexis got off the table with Callie's help, "Cuddle, maybe? Or we could go over the design of our suits?"

Ava nodded, "I think that would be wise but I'd have to talk it over with Callie first considering she is Alexis's mommy and she might not want to teach her baby just yet." she ruffled Lexi's hair and went to the couch deciding to watch Lexi play while doing some research on her laptop.