LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Alexis grinned, "Martial arts would be so cool! Maybe I could do Judo with you?" she asked excitedly knowing that she needed something to focus on because all she did right now was hero work with Callie which was fun but it wasn't enough to tire her out properly.

Alexis enjoyed the fact that it was harder to win against Lexi now and that she wasn't going easy on her.

Seeing Ava and Lexi leave she waved goodbye, "Bye Lexi! Auntie! See you tomorrow!"

Alexis nuzzled Callie and snuggled her happily as she was picked, "Yeah! Please! I wanna another audio book mommy!" she bounced excitedly suckling her paci.

Alexis rubbed her eyes feeling a little tired, "Can we watch the news tomorrow? I'm kinda curious about something." she wanted to know if that photo was still a big thing or not by the morning. 

It was surprising but Alexis fell asleep rather quickly but in her sleep she couldn't help but toss and turn around her face scrunched up as she imagined herself fighting against some villian only to end up messing herself in front of the villian and others while crying for her mommy. 

Alexis whimpered softly as she unknowingly messed herself in her sleep, "Mama..." she whimpered quietly suckling her paci as she continued sleeping.

Callie awoke early morning to the sound of Alexis whining on the baby monitor. Callie put on her robe and check on her. As soon as she hit Alexis room she knew what was wrong, she went over and the large bulge in the back of her diaper confirmed it.

”Poor baby.” Whispered Callie as she lowered a rail. She unbutton the bottom of the onesie. The diaper was full as she looked at it. Callie untapped the diaper and opened it up. The smell hit her hard. “Someone had to go boom boom.” She whispered. She went to work cleaning Alexis off. She did I’d gently not wanting to wake her up.  Once she was sure Alexis was clean. She grabbed a new diaper and powdered her throughly. She rubbed the powder in before securing her in the clean diaper. 

Callie picked up her sister and took her to her bed. She tucked her in before getting in herself and wrapping her arm around her.

• Like 1

Alexis stayed asleep while Callie changed her but continued to whimper softly as her dream continued and got more intense.  She squirmed slightly reaching out for something to hold. 

Her body turned a little towards Callie when she was carried her head resting against her chest, "Mommy... " she whimpered in her sleep again her paci falling out of her mouth and onto the floor.

In her sleep she kept whimpering only to suddenly stop and calm down but only because she had unknowingly taking Callie's breast into her mouth and was now suckling like a baby.

• Like 2

Callie watched as she held her baby. She cooed and stroked her head. Alexis moved her hand causing her robe to open and her bra to slide off. Callie sat out and tried to fix it but stopped when she felt Alexis latch on to her breast and suck. “Oh baby girl.” She cooed. She let Alexis suckle for about thirty minutes.

”Alexis, time to get up. I love the bonding but mommy does not produce milk no matter how much you nurse.” She cooed. “You must be hungry.” Said Callie fixing her bra and robe. “Now if you want me to produce I can get meds for it.” Teased Callie.

Callie fixed Alexis a bottle and held her close. She inserted the bottle into her mouth. “I bet that is better.” She cooed.

• Like 1

Alexis woke up slowly and kept suckling for a moment only to realise what she was doing right now. 

She had never done this before and she couldn't help but blush brightly, "Uh I guess I must be hungry, um, so how long was I...you know? I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable mommy."

She knew Callie was teasing her but as she felt the rubber teat in her mouth she couldn't help but feel somewhat disappointed. It didn't feel as comforting compared to having Callie's breast in her mouth.

Alexis suckled softly on the bottle and tried to not think about being breastfed at all. 

• Like 1

“It was fine baby girl. I just figured if you were nursing then you are hungry.” Said Callie. She saw the disappointment in Alexis eyes when she got her bottle. Callie pulled out her phone and called Ava. “Ava how long did it take for you to start lactating once you had the shots.” Asked Callie remembering Lexi was breastfed when she was in the program.

”That day, why. Is Alexis wanting to be breastfed.” Asked Ava in a sleepy tone. She just got up to check Lexi to see if she was in need of a change. “I got to go, I have a blow out I have to clean up. Shhhh. it is okay Lexi.” Ava said before ending the call.

Callie lifted Alexis on to her shoulder and started to pat Alexis’s back. “How about you pick today’s outfit.” Cooed Callie setting her down.

The phone call had shocked Alexis and she looked at Callie confused wondering why her sister was bringing that up to Ava? Unless....

She couldn't hear the entire conversation but could hear Lexi crying and felt worried for her friend. Did something happen? 

Alexis burped a little and was clinging a bit more than usual to Callie. Why did she want her mommy so much right now? Being put down Alexis looked at Callie shyly which was a bit unusual for the hyperactive sidekick but she still had her moments of shyness and issues with confidence among other things it just wasn't as much as before.

"Mommy why did you ask Auntie about the shots? And is Lexi okay?" she asked softly with worry, "a-and can I wear the red overalls?" she blushed a little.

The overalls were a gift from the police chief who had bought a expensive brand that focused solely on stylish hero themed clothing for the public.  The red overalls had SH on them for Scarlet Hope. 

• Like 1

“Of course sweetie.” Said Callie and she got them and started to get her dressed she put her in a pink top to got with the overalls. “Lexi is fond. She just has a really messy diaper. Like you did a few weeks ago when you were sick.” Said Callie. “The shots are so I can start breastfeeding you.” Said Callie

”I saw how sad you looked when you got your bottle.” Said Callie. She helped her into cute white Velcro shoes. “Let’s go see Lexi and them.” Said Callie. She grabbed Alexis’s diaperbag and teleported to Ava’s home.

”Hey girls. I am nearly done bathing Lexi then we will get ready for the mall.” Said Ava. “I will give you the shot once I have her dressed.” Said Ava.

Ava went back the bathroom and carried a wet Lexi out of the tub into her bedroom and got her dressed in a black punk like dress. She had black diaper with skulls on it. 

Ava went to Callie and Alexis and kissed Alexis cheek before pulling out the needle and giving Callie the shot. “Can you watch Lexi. I need a break.” Said Ava.

(I want to thank the people that keeps liking our posts. Thank you so much)

• Like 1

Alexis frowned a little as she remembered how icky her last messy diaper was. She hated it. It made her feel like such a baby and it took her a few hours to calm down properly.

Yet something was bugging her? Her dream felt so real last night? But she woke up dry? Why had she been in Callie's bed? 

"That must be really hard having an accident like that I would probably break down if I had one in my sleep without being sick." she confessed as Callie dressed her.

"O-Oh I guess I did like, um, being breastfed." she blushed as they were teleported to Ava's house.

Alexis smiled at the kiss Ava gave her and upon seeing Lexi she gave her a big hug, "Roar!" she said loudly wanting to cheer her up, "Wanna play tag?" she asked as she glanced at Ava and Callie.

(I also like to add my thanks ♡)

• Like 1

“Wow, I can already feel it working.” Said Callie. She touched her breast and could feel they were different already. Callie did not want to tell Alexis she has a very messy diaper last night. “How about we go to the park and play.” Said Callie.

”Okay.” Said Lexi. She giggled and petted Alexis head. “Thanks little Dino.” She cooed. “I just want my potty training fully back.” Said Lexi a little sad. “I have not woke up messy since the program”. Said Lexi.

”it is okay. How about we go the playground. You two play then we can go to the mall to see a movie and go shopping.” Said Callie. She took both girls hands and walked across the street and headed to the park.

Lexi cheered up by the time they got to the park. Lexi rushed to the jungle gym and started to play.

• Like 1

Alexis couldn't help but glance at Callie's breasts at hearing that the shot was already working, "The park? Yeah! Awesome!" she said getting excited which meant that she would start bouncing soon enough like yesterday.

Alexis gave Lexi another hug, "Yeah well Auntie is really smart and I'm sure a cure is just around the corner!" 

Alexis skipped a little as they went to the park and rushed right behind Lexi to get onto the jungle gym, giggling loudly. She enjoyed playing with Lexi!

• Like 1

Lexi giggled as she grabbed Alexis as she was upside down and tickled her. “So did you want the news?” Asked Lexi as she climbed. “They said the padded protector is an inspiration for all incontinent people in the world.” Said Lexi.

Lexi freed herself from the jungle gym. Her punk diaper was visible as she landed. “Let go play hide and see with those kids.” Said Lexi pointing to the group of eight to ten year old.

Lexi took her hand and introduced themself as asked if they could play. They agreed. The biggest boy stated no powers before he started to count.

Lexi giggled and ran to the tunnels and hid inside of them. 

Alexis laughed loudly as she was tickled, "No didn't get to see the news and really? An inspiration? No way! That's crazy! Just cause someone got a lucky picture? Well at least something positive came out of this."

Alexis grinned and went with Lexi, excited, as she held onto her best friend and giggled loudly,  "Awesome!" she said full of energy happy that they were allowed to play.

Alexis decided to follow Lexi into the tunnel and sat on her with a giggle, "This is cozy." she whispered as she heard the boy count.

“Get off.” Said Lexi feel the pressures on her stomach. She let out a fart but she wiggled and thankfully it was just a fart. Her tummy has been mess up since yesterday. She hoped she pooped it all out in her sleep last. She got free of Alexis. 

“Your mommy is feeding you well.” She teased. “You need to keep the giggling down you are going to get us caught.” She whispered.

The boy followed the giggled and spotted Alexis and Lexi. Lexi took the lead so she would not be tagged it to be the seeker. She knew it would be Alexis but she did not care. She rushed to the tree for safety but got tagged second.

Alexis was surprised, "Sorry." she said sheepishly only to raise an eyebrow wondering if Lexi was doing okay? "Do you need the potty?" she asked softly only to blush a little, "Yeah mommy has been feeding me well! She's a really good cook!"

Alexis was getting excited again which meant that she was getting rather loud, "Oh!" she covered her mouth but it was to late.

They were spotted.

Alexis groaned, "Awh why can't I be more quiet." she pouted.

The boy tagged Alexis. “You’re it for the seeker next game.” Said the boy before he rushed off to find the rest of the kids.

Lexi rubbed her stomach and went to Callie. Callie nodded her head and took Lexi to the the bathroom. After ten minutes, Lexi exited and felt better. She made it to the bathroom in time.

”okay, little Dino. Time for you to count.” Said Lexi in a better mood. Lexi smiled and took off.

Alexis nodded her head, "Okay just need to wait on my friend!" she said happily as she watched the boy search for others.

"Hey Lexi!" she jumped on her and hugged her tightly, "Okay! My turn!" she rushed towards a tree and started to count loudly. Alexis bounced up and down while she counted, "Coming to find you all!" she said loudly as she rushed up on the jungle gym to get a good view, "Yay!" she clapped her hands and started to find one kid after another.

"I see you Lexi!" she rushed over to her only to slip and fall on the ground. Alexis wasn't able to catch herself as she fell causing her head to hit the floor. 

Alexis sat up and held her head crying loudly. There was a little bit of blood but it wasn't that bad but the shock of falling caught her off guard. 

Lexi start to run to her hiding spot in the tree. She saw Alexis stumble and fall. “Hey we are out of the game. Sorry.” Said Lexi. She went over and picked up Alexis. She took her to Callie. “She fell and hit her head.” Said Lexi.

”Poot baby girl. I think that is enough park time.” Said Callie. She took bother girls home. She carried Alexis in her arms and had Lexi walk infront of them.

Once inside, Callie checked Alexis over. “I think you just got spooked.” The crying activated the lactation and Callie got an idea. Callie cradled Alexis to the sofa and lifted her top and bra revealing her breast which was now leaking a white milking liquid. She guided Alexis to her breast and stroked her head. “Drink up then a nap will do you both some good.” Cooed Callie.

• Like 1

Alexis sobbed loudly against Lexi's shoulder clinging to her tightly and reached towards Callie whimpering, "Mommy..." she sobbed.

Alexis was still crying as Callie carried her back to the house but she had calmed down a little and rubbed her eyes.

Seeing Callie's breasts was surprising but more than that her mommy was leaking already? Did that happen because of her crying? Alexis latched on instantly suckling straight away and was a complete natural.  Tasting Callie's milk Alexis calmed down instantly. 

Alexis curled up against Callie. Looking peaceful and tranquil.  Alexis looked into Callie's eyes as she suckled and could feel her power moving through her body and connecting with Callie. It made her feel more connected.

• Like 1

“I knew that would make my girl feel better.” Cooed Callie as she nursed Alexis. Lexi left them alone as she checked on Ava. Callie cooed and stroked Alexis head before making her switch breast halfway through. “That is my girl.” Said Callie as she stroked her head. 

Callie set Alexis on her shoulder and patted her back. “Now my baby has stopped crying. Do you need a diaper change?” Asked Callie. 

Lexi spoofed Ava napping in her bed. Lexi got into the bed a curled up with her. She was pleased that Ava held her tight. Lexi was soon napping with Ava.

• Like 1

Alexis whined a little as she found herself being switched but soon calmed down straight away when she had Callie's other breast in her mouth. 

Alexis suckled happily and sighed contently when she couldn't suckle anymore milk. 

Alexis yawned a little before burping. Her stomach was full and she was snuggling up against Callie, "Just a little wet mommy," she said, "me sleepy." she said just like a toddler. It was the first time her speech ever regressed properly. 

• Like 1

“Mommy will change you after a nap,” cooed Callie as she picked up Alexis and visit her a bed on the sofa. She laid her down and tucked her in. Callie fixed her top before she started to stroke Alexis’s head.

Lexi awoke to Ava stroking her head. “Hey, did you have fun in the park?” Lexi nodded her head before cuddling closer to Ava.

It didn't take long for Alexis to fall asleep at all and once again she had a strange and awkward dream.

She was on a casual type of show with a host. Her and Callie were both wearing their respective costumes yet she was in Callie's lap being breastfed and her diaper was on display for everyone to see.

Her diaper grew very wet, quickly and she found herself messing herself helplessly in front of the live audience.

"Mommy..." she whimpered softly her forehead coated in sweat. 

• Like 1

Callie went over to Alexis and saw she was in a very full diaper. She noticed the sweat and touched her forehead. “Sweetie you are burning up.” Said Callie worried. She texted Ava. She laid Alexis down and went to work changing Alexis. Once Alexis was clean, she slid a fresh diaper under her.

”Wait.” Said Ava as she came down with a thermometer. She inserted it into Alexis’s anus. Once it beeped she looked at it. “Yeah she has a fever. Either a cold or a stomach bug. Sadly I can not heal those.” Said Ava.

Callie taped the diaper closed and got a bottle of ice cold water and gave it to Alexis to help cool her off.

Alexis opened her eyes and whimpered loudly and started to cry softly. She hadn't messed herself for ages especially in her sleep. 

Alexis was relieved that Callie was quick to clean her only to whine as she saw the thermometer, "Mommy no!" she braced herself for the inevitable and scowled, "I don't want a fever! This sucks!"

Alexis sulked as she drank the water surprised by how quickly it went, "Mommy I don't feel sick..."