LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Adam pulled out any other tranquilizers. “Where is the traitor of a sister at.” Said Adam with a snarl. “We are not going to kill you. That will be too easy. We are going to make sure you can not snitch again.” Said Adam.

The room started to shake and window started to break as Callie and Lexi teleported into the lair. “You think I do not have a tracker on her.” Said Callie. Callie was pissed off.

Lexi created a massive hand about of energy and ripped off the lid to the cage. “Hey little Dino.” Said Lexi, she was in her hero outfit but with a little thicker around her waist. She picked Alexis out.

Alexis growled, "I'll kill you before I let you touch her," she was angry, furious and wanted nothing more than to break every bone in his body but she also just wanted to break down and cry like a baby.

Feeling the room shake caught Alexis off guard. What was going on? "Mommy!" shouted Alexis in relief and desperation. She had never seen Callie so pissed off before.

Alexis wrapped her arms around Lexi tightly, clinging to her more than she ever had before her breathing intense showing signs of a possible panic attack but despite that she did create a electric forcefield around both Callie's and Lexi's bodies to provide extra protection.

Ben who was watching via a webcam glared, "She's a villain and threatened to kill us that shows intent to murder which is against her parole and I've already sent a video to a lawyer who will bring Alexis to justice," he stated, "you don't want to make this worse do you? Now listen to me," he stated, "I might be willing to not let this go to court but that's only if you do as I say." he smirked believing he had all the power and control right now despite the fact that he was openly admitting to blackmailing among other things which weren't legal.

“Alexis is under protection of the program, where is is viewed as a toddler. My toddler, in fact. So you will be charged with kidnapping. Now if you want this to go to the courtroom, then we will go to court. Alexis and I have enough dirt on you both that you will be serving time.” Said Callie. The doors busted open and the police came in. “Adam you are being charged with kidnapping” said the police chef.

Callie snarled at Ben on the video. “You better turn yourself in or I will find you and turn you in myself.” Snarled Callie. She went over to Alexis. “Poor baby. Are you okay?” She asked as she held Alexis.

• Like 1

Adam didn't have much of a choice. He wasn't smart like his twin was and yet he wasn't someone who was going to go down without a fight either....

He had to much pride.

He glared at the two sisters, "She's poisoned and so is that friend of yours, it's from the underground," he bragged loudly, "you'll both be dead in a month." he smirked not realising what he was admitting to, "Isn't that right bro?"

"You fucking idiot!" screamed Ben, "I'll turn myself in and will drop everything, you can have access to all my accounts and anything else," he said in anger, "I don't know what is in the poison and all I ask is for a five year sentence with a new identity somewhere far away from here once I've done my time," he said, "I understand that anything from the Underground is considered a serious offence up here but if they ever find out below I'll meet a fate worse than death."

Adam didn't say a thing afterwards and turned himself in feeling betrayed by his twin.

Alexis cried the moment she was in Callie's arms sounding just like a baby. Her sobs were loud and her body was shaking with anxiety, "M-Mama," she cried, "Mommmmmy..." she had a hard time calming down. Her face pressed up against Callie's chest. She hadn't heard a single word the twins had said. She was still in shock, "I'm sorry," she sobbed, "I should be dead, I should of died long ago like they said, I'm sorry!" she sobbed loudly. 

A couple of people had turned their heads at Alexis crying and had heard what she said. 

Alexis rubbed her eyes fiercely trying to stop her crying but she couldn't.

Callie rubbed her back. “Don’t you worry. Auntie Ava can get rid of any poison.” Said Callie. She held Alexis close and gave her to Lexi. She teleported and reappeared with Ava.

“They poisoned our babies.” Snarled Ava. She went to both them. Her hand glowed as she went to work, healing . “It is damaging their internal organs. I need to focus.” Said Ava. She started to get a sweat going as finished the healing. “There may be some permanent damage.” Said Ava.

”What kind of damage.” Said Lexi as she held Alexis. She felt her own pull up warm, she only had a little warning before it happen. “Oh, great. That kind of permanent damage.” Said Lexi.

Callie took them all home. “Let’s get you changed.” Said Callie as she inserted a pacifier into Alexis mouth and went to work changing her.

Alexis was still crying as she watched Callie teleport away. She cuddled close to Lexi clinging to her best friend tightly.

When Ava appeared Alexis whimpered softly as she felt Ava's power working through her system healing her. It felt weird. More weird than it did the last time. 

Organ damage? "This is all my fault." mumbled Alexis softly feeling guilty and hoping that the damage wasn't serious at all...

She could see that Ava was working up a sweat trying to sort out the damage.

Alexis looked at Lexi with concern only to scowl as she realised what type of damage had happened, "this sucks." she mumbled feeling miserable.

Being taking home Alexis was glad to be back in Callie's arms and suckled on her paci in a urgent manner showing how stressed she felt with what had just happened. She looked at Ava, "Thank you for healing me," she sighed, "is there any other side effects besides a further lack of control?" she asked with worry.

• Like 2

“I do not think so. I stopped it before it could do more.” Said Ava as she got a diaper for Lexi and took her to the bathroom to change her. Callie wiped Alexis clean and powdered her and taped the diaper closed.

”it is okay. Your brothers are going to be punished.” Said Callie. She went over and got a bottle of milk and started to bottle fed. Callie cradled her and bottle fed her. “Well I will be always here for you. My cute little girl.” Said Callie.

Lexi and Ava left the bathroom. Lexi was in a shirt and diaper. “Did not expect this.” She said. She went over and kissed Alexis. “It is not your fault.” Said Lexi. 

• Sad 1

Cradled in Callie's arms she curled up against her sister almost as if to hide from the dangers of the world around her. 

Alexis focused on the bottle and just suckled quietly, peacefully, feeling safe in her sister's embrace and knowing that whatever did happen from now on that her sister, her mommy would always be there for her and that she was loved and protected.

Alexis smiled softly at Lexi and was glad that her best friend didn't blame her for this at all, "Thank you," she replied gently feeling emotional, "to all three of you," she glanced at Ava and looked up at Callie, "I was so scared I was going to overcharge like the night that we met, where you found me in that factory because I didn't know what to do."

(Time skip two years later) 

Adam and Ben got sent to the same program that Alexis went through. Adam got ten years and Ben got four. Both were sent to different states. From what Callie heard Ben took to the program better than Adam who was still being a trouble maker. Alexis got her sidekick license under the name StormCaster. She was still Callie’s baby at home, but in public she was her sidekick.

Callie captured the enemies but the machine was still going to explode. “StormCaster drain that computer.” Said Callie. She could see the padding under Alexis uniform. Both Lexi and Alexis never fully recovered and had to wear pull ups all day and diapers to bed.

• Like 1

Alexis nodded her head and went to the machine quickly and started to drain its power. 

It quickly shut down in a few seconds as Alexis's hands crackled and popped for a few more seconds after. The electricity was stored in her body which would allow her to use it at a later date or give it to someone or some place like the hospital Ava worked at.

Alexis had gotten an A on her Sidekick license through studying and training with the support of her new family. It had been a proud moment for her and she found herself more than happy to just be Scarlet Hope's sidekick. 

Now nineteen years old Alexis had only grown an inch at most in two years. Walking over to her sister she looked up at her with a confident smile.

Alexis had a similar costume to Callie and had chosen the same colour wig as her. The news reporters and fans of Scarlet Hope were convinced that the two were related somehow and there were often talks on forums about the two.

Alexis could tell her pull up was wet, soggy and she needed a change soon but that it needed to wait because they had to take the group of criminals down to the police district first.

Callie was pleased on how well Alexis has been doing. Callie went and grabbed Alexis and the villain before teleporting to the station. Callie stayed with Alexis as they talked to the police chef so they could leave.

As soon as she went outside with Alexis she heard and dripping sound and saw Alexis soaked through her pull up and her buttons were getting soaked. “Come on, this need to be fixed.” Said Callie as she took Alexis near the alley. She helped Alexis out of her bottoms and soaked pull up. Callie wiped her and started to help her into a new pull up than her bottoms. But after her pull up was on. A bystander took a photo of StormCaster getting into a clean pull up. Callie helped her into new clean bottoms. “Better.” Said Callie. 

Alexis was pretty proud of herself she had been doing a good job and enjoyed working with her sister. It was fun and they worked really well together. It also allowed them to bond more as well even if that meant being put in dangerous situations which always meant more snuggles at home just cause of how bad a situation could get and the risk that they had faced.

Alexis face turned red as she found herself leaking all over her suit. It was the first time she had ever leaked normally she kept on top of things and talked to Callie before it got to this point.

Alexis blushed and whined softly unable to help herself as Callie cleaned her up in the alleyway. It was embarrassing but it would of been worse if someone saw her. 

"Thanks." she said blushing once Callie was finished. The new pull up was needed badly, "I got to caught up in stuff to tell you, I'm sorry." she added knowing that she had a few close calls of her pull ups leaking this past month.

Callie patted her shoulder. “It happens, no need to be upset about it. Ava is still working a way to remove the damaged done.” Said Callie. She teleported back to their home. Calle kissed her cheek. “You did a good job. You have so much control over your powers now. Lexi did help you.” Said Callie.

Callie removed Alexis’s wig. She helped her out of the uniform and helped her into regular clothes. “Mommy will diaper you later.” Said Callie. Callie kissed her nose.

Callie changed too. “Lexi and Ava wanted to come over for dinner.” Said Callie in a cheerful voice.

Alexis grinned and nodded, "Your right! I'm positive Ava can find a way to cure this and either way it doesn't matter cause I have the best mommy in the world." she laughed giving Callie a wink. 

Her confidence had improved a lot and she was no longer a shy little mouse cowering behind Callie and seeking protection.

Being back at the house Alexis instantly started to get hyper and was unable to stay still, "I love training with Lex! I still can't believe I beat her high score last month! I've been trying for ages to beat it!"

Alexis didn't feel embarrassed at all as Callie undressed her and then redressed her into some regular clothes. The kiss caused her to giggle, "Really! That's so awesome! Yay!" she jumped up and down like a overactive toddler and hugged Callie excitedly.

“I will text them.” Said Callie. She grabbed her to stop her from bouncing. “You are so hyper baby girl.” She cooed. She carried Alexis to the living room and gave her the remote. “You relax and I will text them and go start on dinner.” Said Callie. “We are having pasta.”

Meanwhile, the photo of StormCaster in a pull up started to spread like wildfire in the internet. A few companies saw the pictures and got an idea.

Ava and Lexi entered the house after a hour. Lexi went over to Alexis. She had a diaper on as she was done with her day’s work. Lexi looked at her. “I never thought I would be the one in diapers.” She teased as she knew Alexis would be diapered soon. “ I saw you are famous on the internet.” Said Lexi showing her the picture.

Alexis simply laughed as Callie tried to stop her from bouncing and was giggling loudly as she was carried to the living room. 

"Kay mama! Can I have cheese on mine please!" she said loudly still bouncing but not as much as she looked for something to watch before landing on Pokemon.

Alexis was laying upside down on the sofa her head touching the carpet. She rarely got dizzy or felt blood rushing to her head due to her powers which kept her blood running correctly through her body.

"LEXI!" she instantly jumped on her and held on like a kola bear, "Huh? Famous? What you mean?" she looked at the picture, "Fuck no!" 

She stared at it in shock, "Ah damn it I can't believe someone caught me like that soooo how famous have I gotten?" she asked nervously blushing brightly at the exposure.

• Like 1

Lexi held her friend . She bounced her up and down. “World wide. They are even talking about it on the news.  The are calling you the Padded Protector.” Said Lexi. She kissed her cheek. “It will be okay.” Said Lexi. Lexi held her tighter, “at least it was just a pull up.” Said Lexi.

Ava went over to the girls. “It will die down at some point.” Said Ava in kind voice. “I am sorry I can not find a cure for the both of you. I am sure one day you both will back in big girl panties.” Said Ava.

”Dinner is ready.” Said Callie picked up  Alexis and placed her in the highchair. Ava did the same for Lexi much to her embarrassment. The plates were placed in front of them.

Alexis groaned loudly, "The news? Really? Oh man this sucks so much but I guess it could be worse like you said at least I wasn't wearing a diaper, thankfully, it's just really embarrassing I can already imagine the dumb things people are going to say," whined Alexis cuddling close to Lexi, "Padded Protector, pfff." she pouted at that and sulked.

Alexis smiled at Ava, "It's alright and I'm sure if anyone even looks at me funny mommy will beat them up in seconds," she giggled, "do you need any electric for the hospital I kinda have a surplus right now?" she asked.

Being settled into the highchair was something Alexis was use to and didn't find embarrassing anymore. Alexis ate the pasta making a mess all over her face.

“If you want sure we could always use a generator recharge.” Said Ava. “I am thinking of getting Lexi in my line of work. She could use her powers to help carry the rehabilitation clients.” Said Ava. She wiped Lexi’s face clean. “Speaking of clients how are the twins?” Asked Ava.

”Ben is doing good, his new parents live in Hawaii so he is having fun. Adam refuses to behave so I head his mommy is taking to special school to help with him.” Said Callie. She tried to stay in check with them. She wiped Alexis’s face clean. 

“We should go to the mall tomorrow. Just have a girls day. We can go shopping and everything.” Said Lexi.

Alexis grinned, "I can come by the hospital tomorrow and do a recharge and then we can all hit the mall together? We could get ice cream?" she suggested which only caused her to get excited again and start bouncing slightly.

She wasn't surprised about Adam he was always a hooligan and needed to be better than everyone else. The twins were raised in a bad and terrible manner but at least they had a chance to grow and change for the better now.

It was difficult to think about the twins and she tried her best not to think about them or her parents much just because it left her feeling depressed but she was glad to hear about them a bit to know how they were doing.

Alexis smiled as she thought a bit and her eyes started to sparkle, "Oh! Can we go to the arcade as well?" she asked becoming even more excited. Alexis always had a ton of energy now which meant that it could be difficult to calm her down at times.

• Like 1

Callie picked up Alexis. “Sounds like a plan. Now I got to get my hyper girl in her diaper before she leaks again.” Said Callie. She took Alexis to her room. Her room has changed. She still had the changing table but the rails now were detachable. Callie removed the pull up and wiped her clean before powdering Alexis and taping a fresh diaper on. 

She set Alexis down. “Okay, you have about two hours before bed.” Said Callie. She patted Alexis padded butt. She went into the kitchen and started to clean. 

Lexi was in the living room getting the game system out so she could play with Alexis. 

• Like 1

Alexis giggled at that, "I never leak!" she joked playfully. It was hard to keep still and she was still wriggling and moving about quite a bit but she made sure not to make things hard for Callie as she changed her out of a pull up and into a diaper.

She was thankful no one had seen her in a diaper besides a few people who she could trust, "Awww! I wanna stay up mommy!" she whined but quickly bolted towards the living room where Lexi was and tackled her with a big hug, "What game we playing?" she asked excitedly and in a childlike manner.

Lexi chuckled at Alexis tackled her. “Easy, little Dino. You tackled the pee out of me.” Said Lexi as she sat but up feeling the warmth off her diaper. Lexi pulled out Mario cart. “How about we race.” Said Lexi. She rubbed her head. “Your mommy should get you to the park more or get you into a sport. You are acting like a rabbit that chugged an energy drink.” Said Lexi.

Ava smiled as she watched them. “They are so cute. Are you going to let Alexis wear pull ups to the mall?” Asked Ava. “Lexi has been having a little more trouble lately so I am keeping her in diapers for a bit of time.” Said Ava. “Poor girl woke up in a messy diaper after her nap.” Said Ava sipping her drink.

”Alexis had trouble a few weeks ago. I think it is a phase. But I am sure Lexi will get some control.” Said Callie. She sipped her drink. “I just got my driver license so we are going car shopping later this week for a new car.” Said Callie.

Alexis giggled loudly and gave a massive roar in reply, "Racing! Awesome! I wanna be the ghost! And yeah," she said, "the park or a sport would be great! I have so much energy now! I think it's just that learning how to control my power has kinda just boosted my energy its like I can feel my power going through me all the time and it's just so hard to stay still."

Alexis's body would twitch and it was difficult for her not to move about at all. She decided to climb into Lexi's lap and cuddle with her while they played together.

• Like 1

“Maybe you should do martial arts. I have been taking a Judo class. The Sensei know and it okay with me wearing protection. Even when I have to wear a diaper.” Said Lexi. She let Alexis be the ghost but she did not go easy on her. She was not babysitting Alexis if anything they were on the same level since the poison.

After a few rounds, Ava called Lexi and picked her up. “Come on, we need to go homes. You need a change.” She cooed before taking her to the car. “See ya tomorrow.” Said Ava before leaving.

”okay, time for my bunny girl to get ready for bed. Does my baby want to another audiobook. We need to find you a new series.” She cooed as she picked her up with a grunt of effort. She took her to Alexis room and helped her it into an onesie and tucked her in. She gave Alexis a pacifier.