LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Powers That Be (private for Rynobro)

Sword

Alexis was doing her best not to giggle but it was difficult. She had found a great hiding place. Hearing that Ava was it she tried her best to see where she was but it was difficult. 

Hearing Ava's voice caused Alexis squeak a little in worry. Had she been found? Alexis pouted as she was tagged and crawled out awkwardly from the bookcase taking at least two minutes to do so because of her diaper and how tight it was underneath there.

Alexis hair had been covered in quite a bit of dust. She started to crawl about looking for her next victim. Seeing Lexi she smirked.

Carefully she made sure not to make any noise as she crept up behind Lexi with a smirk she pounced on her, playfully, "Got ya Lex!" she grinned.

“You got me. How about a break and a bath. You are dusty.” Said Lexi.

Callie and Ava walked in. “Yeah, you got dust in your hair.” Said Callie brushing some of it off with her hand. “Mommy is going to pick you up in the morning. Be good for Auntie Ava and Lexi okay.” Said Callie as she hugged her sister.

”She will be fine. Lexi show her we’re the tub is and let her pick out the bath bomb.” Said Ava as she followed Callie out.

Lexi picked up Alexis and took her to the bathroom with a tub big enough both could fit easily in it.” Wegot this place from a my grandfather who grew to 8 feet tall so this is his tub” said Lexi as she let Alexis pick a bath bomb. 

Alexis tilted her head and touched her hair finding it covered in dust causing her to sneeze slightly.

Alexis giggled a little at how much dust there was in her hair. She looked at Callie with a smile, "Okay mommy! Love you!" she returned the hug and watched as Callie left.

Alexis continued to giggle softly as Lexi carried her and took her to the bathroom, "I thought I was gonna get stuck under the bookcase it was really hard to squeeze under." she grinned, amused, "Woah! That's cool!" she looked at the tub in amazement.

Looking at the bath bombs she picked up a light green one that glitters, "What about this one?" she asked holding it out towards Lexi only to sneeze again cause of the dust.

“Sure but first let rinse you off.” Said Lexi as she helped Alexis get underdressed and into the tub. She put the shower on warm and rinsed the dust off. “You were dusty.” Said Lexi. She helped her out of the tub and wrapped her in a warmed towel. She set the tub for the bath and put the bath bomb in. 

“Get underdressed too. You need a bath as well.”said Ava as she entered the bathroom.

”I was going to shower later.” Lexi said but when she looked at Ava, Lexi started to underdress. Ava helped Alexis then Lexi into the tub. 

“okay girls let’s get you both cleaned up.” Said Ava. She started to with Alexis before moving on to Lexi.

Alexis giggled as Lexi undressed her and watched as a lot of the dust fell from her and down the drain.

"Yeah that was a lot maybe next time I shouldn't try squeezing under something like that?" she smiled as Lexi wrapped a warm towel around her.

Alexis with Ava's help got back in the tub and blushed a little as Ava started to wash her. It was a little strange but she got comfortable quickly.

With a slight grin Alexis splashed Lexi and Ava with some water, playfully.

Lexi giggled and splashed Ava and Alexis. She was having fun even though she was pass all of this baby stuff but it made Alexis feel better and that was enough for her.

”Hey, you want until I am done then have a splash war.“ said Ava. She  stepped back. “Now you got twenty minutes to play them I will be in here to dry you both off.” Said Ava before leaving to get dry clothes on.

Lexi splashed Alexis. “So how have you been doing?” Asked Lexi as she relaxed in the nice hot water.

Alexis giggled as she was splashed and splashed back at Lexi only to giggle louder as Ava told them off. 

Alexis grinned and decided to move towards Lexi to the point that she was laying on top of her, "I've been okay," she said, "but I guess I kinda feel worried? I don't know why though? I suppose I just expect something to happen cause their in jail and the twins aren't going to take that laying down..."

She cuddled up to Lexi, "What about you?"

"I have been fine. Mom, is wanted me to stay around five when I am not at work. She likes that I am back to pull ups and even said when I go to bed she wants me in diapers as I have wet the bed recently." Lexi said blushing. "She lives to care for people." said Lexi. "If they come after you, we got your back." said Lexi. Lexi stroked her head.

Ava entered the bathroom with large towels and supplies. She helped Lexi out first andd dried her before giving her her clothes.  Ava then picked up Alexis. "Oh my. You smell so much better." She said as she dried her off. She set Alexis on the floor before powdering her extra well and table on of the dino diapers on her. She got Alexis dressed in a purple bunny onesie. "Take her to your room, Lexi. I will get started on dinner." she said.

Lexi smiled as she picked Alexis up and took her to her room which now look like a room belonging to a five year old but bigger. Lexi pulled out a game system. "Okay training time. I want you to put enough volts into this device to make it work but not overload it.  It is like Flappy bird but the more power you put in the higher the bird goes. the less power causes it to fall. This will help with your level control." said Lexi with a smug look on her face.

Alexis relaxed knowing that she would be cared for and looked after if anything did happen that she had people around her now that would protect her.

"Mommy said that she wants to keep me in diapers after this around the house and maybe only pull ups if we're out." she confessed blushing slightly only to see Ava enter the bathroom.

Alexis was surprised by how strong Ava was as she was picked up and then laid down on the floor. She couldn't help but giggle at Ava's words about how better she smelled. 

The baby powder tickled Alexis's nose and she found herself sneezing cutely like a kitten. The Dino diaper made her smile yet she blushed at bunny pjs she now had on. They were cute but she did feel a little embarrassed wearing it.

Alexis was a little surprised by Lexi's room having thought that it would be a bit more grown up but it wasn't. 

Alexis tilted her head curiously at the game system and looked at Lexi before nodding her head, "Okay! Sounds easy enough...."

Alexis started the game and found herself failing badly at first. Her power output was to high and then much to low. This was much more difficult for her compared to dividing her power up with the bulbs from yesterday.

With her tongue sticking out in concentration Alexis took a deep breath and tried her best to focus. It took her thirty minutes to get good at the game and she had her electricity going up and down in a moderate manner that allowed her to play the game decently. It was something she needed to work on though. It was a bit hard for her to find the right level of volts to use.

• Like 1

Lexi cheered her on like she did when she babysat her. “You got this.” She cheered. She comfort her when she failed. She was the best cheerleader.

”Dinner is ready. You two have been playing for hours. I bet you need to go potty. Lexi.” Said Ava. She picked up Alexis and held Alexis hand as she took them to the kitchen. She pointed to the bathroom and Lexi went to the bathroom but she was a little wet for cheering her on.

Ava put Alexis in the highchair and started to feed her Mac and cheese and mushed peas.

• Like 1

Alexis smiled brightly. It was amazing that she had someone like Lexi cheering her on and it made her feel good. 

She loved her best friend so much.

Alexis surprised hugged Lexi when she managed to continue for five minutes without stopping.

Seeing Ava she grinned, "Auntie." she giggled softly as she was picked up and carried to the kitchen.

In the highchair Alexis glanced curiously at the bathroom wondering if she would ever be able to use it again or not?

Alexis happily ate her food enjoying the mac and cheese and peas. Her stomach getting more and more use to having food more regularly and that wasn't junk.

Lexi exited the bathroom and washed her hands. “I made it.” She said. She sat down at her chair and started to eat her Dino nuggets and steamed veggies. “Mom baby food it good.” Lexi said watching Alexis eat. Ava opened the stew turkey mushed into baby food. Lexi continued with her dinner. “So Alexis, Callie says you have been enjoying Harry Potter. I have them on audible if you want to listen for bed.” Said Lexi.

”Which will be soon as she finished with the baby food and gave Alexis her bottle. “After this you can play in the playroom then bed.” Said Ava as she cleaned up the mess.

“It is still early.” Said Lexi finishing her food and putting the plate in the sink. I normally get to stay up later.” 

“Alexis is still a baby and needs all the rest she can get.@ said Ava picking Alexis up and setting her on the shoulder. She started to pat Alexis’s Back as the went to the playroom where all of the toys and video games were.

Alexis smiled at Lexi, "Kinda sounds like you miss it." she teased playfully her shyness becoming less as she found herself feeling more free and able to be herself.

Alexis nodded, "That'd be great! We're on Chamber of Secrets!" she said excitedly becoming energised to the point that she was wriggling about a bit.

The baby bottle always managed to calm her down and make her feel a little tired. Alexis relaxed against Ava her head resting on the Doctor's shoulder as her back was patted. It didn't take long for Alexis to burp, "I can stay up..." she whined softly sounding just like a toddler, "I'm nearly an adult." she added quietly with a pout as she continued to cling to Ava as she was carried to the playroom.

Ava set her in the playrooom and checked Lexi. “You are wet I thought you said you made it.” She said sternly. She put Alexis in the large baby bouncer and she took Lexi to the other room.

A few minutes later, Lexi entered the room in a diaper and shirt. “I got you.” She said Grumply to Ava before closing the door. “Man, they change you diapers a few times and they think they can control your world.” She said with a wink. She got the switch and other games set up. “Do you want to stay in the bouncer or play some games?” She asked.

Alexis whined as she was put in the baby bouncer. It felt silly. She knew that she had to follow the rules and while she did enjoy being cared for she was starting to miss her independence and the fact that she could do anything she wanted. 

She could see that Ava wasn't happy with Lexi...

Alexis wriggled about in the bouncer as she waited for Lexi to return and offered her a sympathetic smile as she took note of the diaper, "I want out," squeaked Alexis reaching for Lexi, "are you stuck as a five year old?" she asked curiously, "I'm kinda tired getting treated like a baby," she confessed, "I like the affection and attention but everything else is just embarrassing." she sighed.

"How were you able to cope with all this?" she asked, "I'm kinda missing being able to do whatever I wanted." she found it difficult not to sulk. 

“Oh, this stage last only a short awhile that meds they gave you will were off in like two months, not enough for you to do anything. Just enough for you to realize you need to pee or poop before it happens” said Lexi as she helped her out. “I am not stuck as a five year old. I just have not had the chance to change my style up too much.” She said with a shrug as she set her next to the game systems.

”Ava likes caring for people, and I like how nice she normally is. She is hamming it up for you.” Said Lexi as she started to play Mario party with Alexis.

”I do still have to wear protection to bed through. My bladder is not as strong as it was. My accidents are rare during the day but can happen.” She said as she got comfy. “Beside this infant stage will be over before you know it. You already regain walking.” She said.

Alexis sighed, "I suppose two months isn't a long while to wait," she found herself clinging to Lexi scared that she might fall, "oh? I thought Ava kept you as one?" said Alexis feeling a bit confused.

Alexis rubbed the back of her head, "She doesn't need to ham it up," mumbled Alexis, "she could just act normally..."

Grabbing the second controller Alexis sat next to Lexi, "I'm still a bit weak on my legs," she replied, "so after this everything goes back to normal?" asked Alexis softly wondering if that would work out or not, "I just hope I can use the bathroom again..."

Alexis huffed feeling a bit annoyed but smiled, "Maybe we can get a drink once my two years are up?" suggested Alexis quietly.

“She said why you are going through the program. Once you get a little older, so will I. So when you get to be around two I will be six.” She said. Lexi picked Alexis up and set her on her lap. “You will, you just got to get the strength back up.” Said Lexi.

”You will have some trouble but nothing permanent if you do not let it.” She said. Ava came in with a bottle for Alexis and a sippy cup for Lexi, both filled with grape juice. “Thanks.” Lexi said before taking a drink.

”Okay girls nearly bed time, Lexi. Mommy raised the rails to your bed. Because Alexis needs them so she does not fall.” Cooed Ava. She went back to finish cleaning the house.

"Oh I didn't know that's how it worked? I might of been to overwhelmed that I didn't listen properly." she admitted sheepishly.

Alexis sighed a little at Lexi's words, "Thanks for helping me so much," she said, "your my first real friend, my best friend," she paused, "besides Mommy," she felt a bit emotional, "it was kinda hard going to a school where everyone had powers so it wasn't easy." she added softly.

Alexis looked up to see Ava, "Thank you." she said holding the bottle and started to suckle as she leaned against Lexi cuddling up to her.

Lexi kissed the back of her head “You got this baby girl.” she said. She played a few more mini games with Alexis, keeping her in her lap. “I am over the moon that I am your best friend.” She said. She tickled her for a little bit. “Even if you can not control your bodily functions.” She teased. She rubbed her back.

Ava came into the room and picked up Alexis as she headed to the bed. She placed Alexis and Lexi into the bedroom. Ava tucked them in. She put in the audible book and put on the nightlight.

Ava gave both a paocifier. Lexi accepted it and started to suck on the pacifier as she cuddled with Alexis.

Alexis smiled at the kiss and nuzzled her nose against Lexi's shoulder cutely before going back to playing video games.

Alexis squirmed and giggled in Lexi's lap as she was tickled and tried to tickle her back but it was difficult due to the position that she was in. Just to confirm Lexi's words Alexis diaper was wet but not wet enough that she needed a change.

Placed in the bed by Ava and tucked in next to Lexi, Alexis cuddled close to her best friend and suckled happily on her paci as she fell asleep listening to the audio book of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Leci smiled as she stroked Alexis head as Alexis slept sucking on her pacifier Lexi let Alexis cuddle in close. After about a hour of listening before she was asleep. She held closely to Alexis her knee press against Alexis’s wet diaper.

Meanwhile…. Adam hears rumors that Alexis was in the city and she was the reason mom and dad were in jail. That and their baby sister Callie. Adam watched over Ava’s home to see if heard her right. He thought he saw her earlier but th girl in diapers could not be Alexis.

Alexis found herself waking up much earlier then she should. Why did she feel so anxious? She glanced at the clock with a scowl. It was only 2am.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm down yet her instincts were screaming at her to run, to do something, "Lex wake up." she said shaking her best friend gently trying to be careful.

Alexis's hair was glowing softly due to her power and it was obvious how anxious she was right now. Her breathing was tight and almost feral, "I'm sorry," she whimpered almost crying, "I can't turn this off it's a defense mechanism and I don't know why my power does this," she started to cry, "something bad always happens when this happens." she added starting to sob loudly. Electricity crackling softly, "I don't know what to do."

Her power was responding to a possible threat that it could detect nearby through the flow of electricity that existed around them in the air. 

Adam confirmed it was his sister was the baby. He knew she had electricity powers. Adam pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot Alexis in the neck. He also darted Lexi as well. 

Adam broken into the home and picked up Alexis. He was surprised that Alexis was alive and in diapers. Adam to her to the lair. He set her down in a laser cage and securied it. “Hey Ben check this out. Alexis is alive and she is a diapered baby and everything.” Said Adam.

Ben stared at Alexis. “I thought she would have kicked the bucket years ago.” He said with a smirk. 

Alexis opened her eyes. Where was she? Why did her head hurt? She was in a cage? Lasers? Was that Adam? No it couldn't be could it?

Hearing his voice sent her heart skyrocketing in terror and she found it difficult not to panic. 

Alexis sat up and took note that her diaper was soggy and messy. It must of happened after the tranquilliser had gone through her body.  She couldn't help but whimper slightly at Adam's comment.

Kick the bucket......

"What the fuck do you two losers want? I wish I had kick the bucket years ago if it meant not seeing your ugly faces ever again fuck I'm shocked by how dumb you are," growled Alexis, "I'm not helpless anymore you know!" 

Alexis took a deep breath, "I'm a B rated villian, you dumb funcking fucks," she hissed, "what do you think is going to happen to a pair of talentless hicks like yourselves?"

Alexis was terrified and shaking like a leaf. Her villain persona was known to be rude and vile to talk to. It was easy enough to do and pretend to do but deep down she wasn't that type of person.

"If you want to kill me then do it." she dared the twins knowing that her power reacted and went to an extreme if she was attacked a lot and in so much pain. Kind of like a overcharge but one she had no control over just like when she fought in the factory and was saved/reunited with her sister.