LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hollow Plug first time

I posted this in Stinky squishy and proud but thought it might be more appropriate here.

A long time ago I saw a post about using a funnel or something for a feeling of being incontinent.  It always made me curious (thanks to whoever that was lol), so I finally went and purchased a hollow tunnel plug.  I got the Doc Johnson Premium Small.  Having used a small butt before I thought the small would be about what I was used to, boy was I wrong.  When I opened it I quickly realized it was much bigger than what I was used to.  So after a while of gentle coaxing and deep breathing I was able to get it seated in place without any pain. 

Now that I knew I could use it I gave myself an oatmeal enema basically, and then stuffed the hole and inserted the plug.  I stuffed the hole with butter so that it would slowly melt and I'd never know when the floodgates would open.  Shortly after I felt a large release of mush enter my diaper, obviously beyond my control.  The oatmeal was a little thicker than it should have been so after that it just slowly oozed out once in a while.  Overall it was a great experience that I look forward to trying again every once in a blue moon.  The plug was actually pretty comfortable, and I was able to push it out but not without expelling everything left inside of me.

• Like 3