LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being a baby, sometimes I wonder

Rachael-Little

Over time lately I’ve wondered what it would be like to find that one special someone who wants to love me and treat me like a baby.

Maybe not full time but a good part of it. I would have a nursery with a crib to feel safe in and all the diapers I would ever need.

I don’t know why I feel this way but as I get older which seems strange I seem to want it more but I doubt I ever will.

This is a great site and I appreciate all who have been kind to me so I guess the online thing will all I will ever get and I need to be ok with that.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Over time lately I’ve wondered what it would be like to find that one special someone who wants to love me and treat me like a baby.

Maybe not full time but a good part of it. I would have a nursery with a crib to feel safe in and all the diapers I would ever need.

I don’t know why I feel this way but as I get older which seems strange I seem to want it more but I doubt I ever will.

This is a great site and I appreciate all who have been kind to me so I guess the online thing will all I will ever get and I need to be ok with that.

Well said. Not all our dreams will be achieved on Earth but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. Because it's the things that we build up in our hearts that become our treasures and thus become our true home in heaven. So keep those dreams alive, strong and vibrant, and one day they will hold a greater reward for you than you can EVEN imagine!???♥️??????♥️??

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

I was lucky enough to find someone. After a few months of us dating, she had told me she wanted to be a mother, but wasn't interested in guys so pregnancy wasn't an option (she also didn't want to go to a fertility clinic), and there wasn't an orphanage nearby for adoption. I sat on that info for about a couple of weeks, and then one night, while we were watching tv together, I asked her what she would think about being a part time mother. When she asked what I meant, I took her to my bedroom and showed her my stash of diapers and adult baby clothes, and told her if she really wanted to be a mother, then I could be her baby sometimes. While she was a little weirded out by it at first, she said she was willing to give it a try. So we gave it a try with only basic stuff (diaper changes and feedings). After a couple of months, she told me she enjoyed being my mother and wanted to get fully into it. We then sat down and discussed everything that would happen from then on. 5 years later, while everyone else sees us as two girls in love with each other, the two of us see each other as not only that, but as a loving mommy and her baby girl.

• Like 7