LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking RP writing partner

LilGirlLya

Hello,

I'm hoping to find a writing partner to work on an RP with. I have some topics and original settings I'm wanting to explore together with someone. I'm looking to be the regressed party but I'm more than OK being a caregiver to you in a separate RP if you'd like and some of the concepts have space for us both to play regressed characters and care givers. I'm trans personally and the character I play would also be so including that up front. I'm looking for something more of a narrative experience so entries ranging from a few paragraphs to lines of dialogue depending on what is appropriate are what I would like out of a partner.  If you're interested, please send me a DM and I'd love to speak with you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bump, putting it out there again that I'm interested in starting a new RP. Recently had something happen irl and looking for something to take my mind off it. It doesn't have to be a high concept, I'd just be playing a trans woman going through some hardship and getting help from a firm but gentle mommy or daddy. DM me if you'd like to open negotiations.