LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Innocence Orphanage (OPEN/ACCEPTING)

Listening to Ry, Lollia addressed his questions and comments. “Yes, of course, Honey”. She stated, turning the hot tap on and adding more hot water to the bath. “Just let me know if it gets too hot. And most dragons do like the heat, that is true,” she agreed, making mental notes of everything he told her.

“Mama Lolly just likes to be careful with her new little ones. I didn’t want the water to burn you. Yes, yes, we keep the cartoons and TV shows family friendly here. But older teens can watch whatever they like on their private devices. They’ll still be monitored on our system though. As for what to dress you in after your bath, I’m glad you aren’t picky. We have plenty of clothes though, so we’ll find some suitable playwear for you to wear today. Your other clothes are going to be washed and then you can have them back. Ah, hamburger helper, I will try to remember that. And thank you for telling me about your health conditions, Sweetie, that’s really important for Mama to know. Good boy for telling me those things~ I can take better care of you now that I know”

Lollia watched him play, adding more ducky themed toys to the bath as he splashed around and basked in the heat. “Take your time, Darling, there’s no need to rush your bath. Relax and enjoy,” she purred, “Afterwards, I’ll get a fluffy new diaper on that draggy rump and then you can eat something if you’re hungry. And I’ll give you a tour of the whole house, so you can pick out a room upstairs later. You get your very own bedroom or nursery here and you can have it decorated however you like…within reason”

Once Ry had enough of playing in the tub, Lollia used a tentacle to pull the plug and let the water drain out, getting up as a large, soft, red towel floated towards her and she spread it out, leaning down to wrap it around Ry and rubbing it on his scales to dry him. “Alright, Baby, upsy-daisy! Let’s go and get a Pampers and some playtime clothes in the big changing room now before your little body decides to have another accident,” she smiled, scooping him into her arms and settling him on her hip, still wrapped snuggling in the giant towel. 

She took him into the changing room and laid him down on a free changing table, pulling a diaper from underneath the table and unfolding it, spreading it out. She lifted his legs and tail, sliding the diaper underneath him and slipping his tail through the hole, taping it up around the back, leak guards around the tail in place. The diaper was a Bambino Classico all over print with pastel blocks that clearly spelled out the letters for B A B Y.

While he was lying there, she rubbed on baby oil then shook on white powder, taping the diaper up firmly but not too tight around his waist and giving the front a gentle pat. “There! Diaper sorted. Now let’s pick something for you to wear” she said, as a closet opened and outfits began floating out, parading themselves in the air around her as she used her telekinesis that was oh so helpful.

Lolly picked out a white, long sleeved onesie with snaps at the crotch plus some slits and a hole in the back for tails and wings, then added on top a romper/playsuit which was dark gingham blue with coloured cars and trucks on it, also having wing slits and a tail hole. She dressed him in them quickly before picking him back up and playfully booping his nose. “Alright, now you’re ready to play but does my little dragon need some foodies first?” she cooed. “What do you like to eat? I can make you anything”  

=========================================================

Sophie shook her head “N…no, fank you, Missha Xeto. W-we awe gonna hab ants on a log fow mowning tea. Maybe we can has omelettes fow dinnew” 

She paused, thinking, clutching her kitty toy tight, “U-umm…what kinda foods do you like, Missha Xeto? D…do you eat alien foods?” 

=========================================================

The white fox saw Drew’s reactions to the snow globe made of winter magic and hesitated, unsure if that was a good thing. “Wow, your eyes are glowing! Did you know that?” he asked Drew gently and playfully. “It’s okay, it’s okay…look…isn’t it pretty?” he pointed at the ball, showing it to him. “Do you like it? The fishies are made of snow and ice, see?” 

He made the fish do silly tricks inside the winter ball, hoping to entertain Drew and make him laugh. “Look at the silly fishies playing! They are sooo silly!” he cooed. “Do you want to touch the snow globe? It’s okay. It’s just cold” he said. “It won’t hurt you. Go ahead, grab it if you want. It’s just like a bouncy ball”. Well, a ball with fish inside it, that is.

Ry's outfit: 

Ry Playsuit.JPG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helps strip her down carefully before letting her check the water temp i had prepared a special bubblw bath safe for her plushie and smiling as i lift her up and gently deposit her in the water once she ageeed its fine or we adjust it first

On 2/14/2024 at 6:46 AM, YunicornSparkles said:

Lollia hummed gently while she washed the rest of him, rinsing him off softly with the water on warm and at a low pressure, the soap bubbles swirling down the drain. “You’re most welcome, Dear. And now your scales are nice and clean~ Oh, is that so? Well, I’ll keep that in mind and let the other caregivers know that you like being washed. Hmm…as for TV shows, anything suitable for children, up to PG 13,” she explained, helping him up from the shower stool and pointing to the bath tub that was ready and waiting for him. She watched him get in and pulled up a waterproof plastic chair, taking a seat. There was bubble bath in the water, making lots of sparkly, white foam. And there were toys in a plastic laundry tub beside the bath. “How’s the water, Dear? Do let me know if you want more heat or more cold. I made it a safe temperature for a human child,” she said, giggling when he splashed around and the water splashed on her. “Oh my, quite lively, I see! If you want some toys, they’re right there”. She pointed to the bucket full of mostly duck themed bath toys.  

Hearing their Latias friend approaching, she looked up and raised a tentacle to wave it at Miss Angela and Kara. “There you two are. Welcome to the big bathroom. You should help Kara undress and wash at one of the wash stations before helping her into a tub. We do it the Japanese way, since I think it’s cleaner. There’s the big bath in the middle of the room, or else there’s plenty of other regular and smaller sized tubs around the bathroom that you can use,” she said, sweeping an arm around to indicate the many tubs of many sizes that were sunk into the tiled floor. “Please make sure to check the temperature before allowing baby Kara and her lion, Loki, into the tub”

================================================

“Yes, and dat means dewe will be plenty of leftobas,” Sophie said as MaMa cat. “We tan make a wice and eggy dish fow lunch tomowwow so we don’t waste food. And yes, we need ta add lots and lots of yummy beggies and cheese to make it taste weally good!”

Sophie made the MaMa cat walk to the fridge, moving her about. “I’m getting tomato, capsicum, zucchini, onion, cown and ham pieces,” she listed, pausing between the words as she thought of each one. “And LOTS of tasty cheese, mmm!” 

Sophie flinched and gasped when she heard Xeto’s voice. She’d been so entranced in the role playing that she hadn’t even noticed him come over. “Eeep!” 

The bunny girl’s face turned pinker by the second as she stammered, looking  down at her lap. “W-w-we awe jus playin’ house. Wiff…wiff H-Hello Kitty a-and M-MaMa cat,” she said, clutching the doll in her hands and looking down continuously, fidgeting shyly, embarrassed that he heard her acting and speaking in a motherly sounding voice. She forgot that Frost and Xeto were in the play room with them. 

“I…I…I…I like playin’ wiff Wei. M-MaMa cat and Hello Kitty a-are makin’ an omelette, aftew Kitty played outside in the snow,” she explained, feeling under pressure to tell him what was going on, fretting and sweating in place somewhat. 

However, the girl spoke to him in an effort to make conversation between them so that he could get to know her better. He was a new teacher here and he probably didn’t know anyone well yet. “M-Mr Xeto, do you know how to make an omelette?” she asked, peering timidly up at him through her bangs. “I leawn-ded wiff Miss Lolly. We used fwesh beggies fwom da gawden and put lots of tasty cheese. It tasted sooo good!” 

==============================================

Frost was surprised to notice Xeto nodding, thinking the guy was ignoring him up to that point. So he WAS paying attention. He was a man of few words, it seemed. Frost snickered as he wheeled away. He hoped he would warm up and communicate more with them as he got more comfortable here in the orphanage. Maybe he just didn’t like Frost all that much…

Knowing that Xeto was actually aware of his surroundings, he trusted him more with keeping watch over the two little girls until he got back from checking on Drew and Ms Hoshi. 

Seeing their reactions, Frost felt bad for scaring Drew, despite having kept his voice low so as to not startle them. He saw the water splash back into the pond and the guppies slipped through the mesh squares back into the water with it. 

The arctic fox wheeled closer to the pair, speaking softly over his tinkling wheels. “Oh, I’m sorry if I scared you, Drew. That was a very nice water ball. You are a clever boy,” he cooed towards the trembling figure, who was hiding in Ms Hoshi’s arms. “Those are some nice gravity powers, little man”. 

Pausing while she spoke, he then added; “That’s right… It’s okay… You won’t get into trouble for using your powers here. Ms Hoshi and I aren’t mad at all. And she’s right; Mama Lolly and I will be happy to help you learn how to get better at using your magic. Look, I can also make orbs with my winter powers,” he said, before holding his paws apart, slowly growing a little ball of ice larger and larger until it resembled a snow globe, then adding small guppies made of glittering winter magic that swam around inside at a much more sedate pace than the real guppies in the pond beneath their feet. 

He lifted the winter ball up in the air and blew on it like a dandelion puff, using his will to make it float up over Akiza’s shoulder, hovering where Drew would be able to see it. “Look…these fishies are in a ball, too. They are made of my ice and snow magic,” he explained with a smile, concentrating on keeping it floating and keeping it all together. It glittered and sparkled in the pale light coming through the windowed room, silent and pretty. A fish filled snow globe. 

He looked up at Akiza, his thickly furred ears moving softly. “I’m glad you’re doing okay. Drew is the youngest one at the orphanage at the moment, so he needs a lot of care. I wanted to make sure you weren’t overwhelmed. But you seem to be handling it perfectly. Sorry if I butted in. But if you do want any help, just let me know. So, have you cared for a child this young before? And you’re used to seeing kids with powers?” he questioned curiously,

“Or maybe you’re not easily shocked. I suppose you did witness Lollia’s abilities earlier. And I think you’re right about Drew. His control and understanding of how to use his gravity magic at 12 months of age is astounding. He’ll definitely get better with practice and encouragement. Though, we’ll have to be careful of him having accidents and making mistakes while using them. Hard to believe that a tiny tyke still in diapers is able to do all of this!” he said, impressed and amazed.

Akiza looked at fox “Well I did have a roommate when I used to an orphanage that had an ability to control fire.” She told him was stroking the tykes head. 

Rei turned to the grown ups “Yeah I like playing with Sophie she doesn’t make fun of me and she’s really fun.”

Kara relaxed alittle after she was stripped down and set in the water signing happily “It’s… perfect.” 

Drew looks at the ball of snow and he smiles at it before trying to talk but nothing but some babbles come out at the two caregivers. He looked at the fish in the water and reaches for the container of food Ms. Akiza was holding.

xeto nodded and closed the tent flap the girls were using as a makeshift fort and returned to the corner of the playroom and looked over his tablet.

• 2 weeks later...

((Aorry for the long wait again! My health has been on and off recently. I get a lot of upset stomachs and tiredness. BTW, the girls aren’t in the play tent atm. They’re just playing in the main playroom beside the living room.))

“You’re welcome,” the 7 foot tall alien replied. “I’m glad you like your clean diaper”

Hearing what he wanted to eat, she nodded as she began to carry him out of the big changing room and through the hallways back to the kitchen and dining areas. 

“Yes, that should be no trouble at all,” she said, finally reaching the room and showing him the seating arrangements “Do you want to sit in a highchair or at a toddler table?” 

Once Ry gave her his answer, she sat him down securely and went to get a baby bottle, filling it with cold cherry Coca Cola. She placed it down in front of him while her tentacles stretched around the kitchen, grabbing all items needed to make the butter noodles. Soon, she was cooking them on the stovetop and the room was smelling like parmesan cheese sauce. 

When they were done, Lollia put them in a plastic bowl and got a kiddy fork and a spoon, bringing them over to set them down in front of the 8 year old dragon. She took a bib and tied it around his neck, “Here you go. Do you want to feed yourself or would you like me to feed you?” the kind alien lady asked, her tentacles curling neatly into spirals on her back as the dishes from cooking put themselves into the dishwasher and the leftover ingredients put themselves into containers and back in the cupboards or fridge. Her telekinesis was quite useful.

She wondered how Miss Angela was doing with Kara at the moment and decided to give her a reminder, talking to her in her mind “Miss Angela, after Kara and her plushie lion are dried off and dressed, she would need to choose a bedroom and pick how she wants it decorated. The empty rooms are upstairs. And then she might want to meet the other kids in the house,” she told her, so Angela would know what to do. 

======================================

Frost’s eyes widened and he clicked his fingers. “Oh, snap! A fire wielder,” he chuckled. “I hope they had good control over their powers and didn’t burn down that orphanage,” he said, curious as to how the other place regulated those kinds of dangerous powers. If it was a kid, they’d have to use power limiters or fire retardant mittens or something…otherwise it could be explosive. And not all fire elemental users were redheads. Fire could come in different colours. So there was no way to really tell to begin with. It was a good thing that here, they would try to train kids to get better control of their abilities. 

“Fire’s my weakness, since it’s my exact opposite. I’m an ice or winter elemental. Kinda like Elsa, from Frozen,” he explained.

“That’s why I love this time of year the most. We have this month and February and then Spring will start creeping in during March and all the snow and ice will melt away. I always get a bit bummed out at that,” the fox said with a grin and small laugh.

“I do well during the rest of the year but summer bites. What’s your favourite season?” 

Frost made sure to keep some concentration on the ice globe he had made to win over Drew’s trust and interest. He was glad to see a smile soon appear on the boy’s small face, which made him wag his tail. Hearing him babble cutely, Frost grinned, his ears moving to show he was listening “Is that so? You sure have a lot to say, all of a sudden, Cutie. I’m listening!” he answered playfully, pretending to understand. 

Seeing him reach for the container of guppy food, he pointed it out to Ms Hoshi “Uhh, Ms Hoshi? I think Andrew is ready to feed the fish now,” he said, making the ice orb float back over to him before it dissipated in a puff of sparkly ice magic, leaving cold mist in the air for a second or two. “Those fishies are getting hungry, Drew. You better feed them soon,” Frost joked, wheeling to the edge of the meshed over pond and leaning down to watch the rainbow fish swimming. 

=======================================

Sophie blushed when she heard Rei praising her, making the girl emit nervous giggles. “Aw, fank you, Wei. You awe so nice!” she replied, fidgeting. “I like pwaying wiff you a lot. You’we my fiwst weal fwiend. Hey, aftew dis, do you wanna play outside in da snow? It’s bewy cold but bewy pweddy” 

Sophie tipped her head back to look at Xeto, her bunny ears twitching. “Huh? You didn’t tells me what you like to eat, Missha Xeto!” she called after him as he just simply nodded then walked away.

Clutching the MaMa cat doll in her hands, Sophie looked at the teacher playing on his tablet and then looked at Rei. “Dat was wude, wasn’t it? What do you fink he eats? He’s a aliem. So dat means he has weird food, wight? I wondew whad aliems eat?” 

She decided to resume playing for the meantime, leaning back over the open plan dollhouse and pretending to make MaMa cat cook omelettes and serve them for the two kitties. “Hewe you go, Kitty. Dinnew ish weady. Be caweful, it’s hot. Don’t buwn youw paws. And wemembew to use a fowk” 

Moving the cat figurine to the table where two plates sat, Sophie made pretend eating sounds. “Yum yum yum, dis is sooo good! Aftew dis, let’s make an aliem food and bwing it to Missha Xeto!” 

"can you feed me please I'm kinda needy when it comes to eat also for me my control over fire is on a level of Spyro in legend of Spyro and Ms lollia what comes next, after I eat" ry asked her curiously as he sucked on his bottle enjoying the taste of it.

( remind me what rooms are left available so I can include it in my next post )  “Well she was same age as me and last time I saw her was 10 years ago but her powers would get outta control if other children would make her angry they nicknamed her ‘firecracker’ or the phoenix.” She told him before looking at Andrew “Oh here you go little one.” Putting some fish food into the small child’s hand “just go ahead and throw it into the pond.”

Kara looked at the woman as she was being washed “Umm I like to wear nighties and usually overalls to help hide my pull ups during the day.. ummm hobbies I’m not really sure I just like to relax to watch anime or play video games.”

Rei blushed band looked at Sophie “Really you really mean that ?” Before the small tried to answer the bunny girls question “Dunno I never seen an alien before.” And her answered her next question “Yeah I would love to play outside with you.” Having Kitty blow on her food “Yeah this omelette the best.” She made her say while having her eat “Ouu do you what Aliens eat mama?”

Xeto kept an eye in the girls in their fort before twitching his antenna and both hear his voice in their minds. “My favorite food doesn’t really have a good translation in your language.”

Andrew looked at the small specks of fish food in his hand and slowly tilted them so the food sprinkles into the water and he watched the fish swim to the food and start to eat it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...