LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Innocence Orphanage (OPEN/ACCEPTING)

Akiza heard Lollys voice once again “I think a stroller would workout and it would make it easier for Andrew to feed the fish.” She suggested before noticing her feet come off the ground “Easy there little one will get to the fishes before we know it.”

Kara looked up “Umm I guess so.” She said and started to wet her diaper without noticing “Loki been with me since I was really little.” She added before noticing how dirty she was “Yeah I guess me and Loki need a bath.” 

Rei could sense something “Well actully I do like Celery but I like it with Penut butter and raisins on it.” She said before gushing at the variety of dolls “You have so many dolllies I dun know where to start.” Before hello kitty and picked it up “I do love kittys though 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Hmm, if that’s what you think best. Unless you want a wearable baby carrier so you can keep your hands free. I’ll bring both”, she elected, both items soon drifting silently into the room and gently setting down upon the ground by Akiza’s feet. Now she had more options. Carry Andrew on her front or back, or push him around in a stroller. She could always put the baby carrier in the basket underneath the stroller when not wearing it. She too, sensed Andrew’s gravity magic, but was fine with it, internally snickering in amusement as she wondered how Ms Hoshi was going to deal with that. 

=========================================

Lollia was pleasantly astonished at Kara’s reaction to her suggestion of a bath. She wasn’t arguing or running away or making excuses. That was good. It made it easier and more fun for both of them. The pastel alien mother smiled serenely, resting her chin on her folded hands while propping her elbows on the toddler sized table. “Wonderful~ Then we will do that after you finish your meal”, she said. “And I’ll let you pick some new clothes from our supply”

Listening to her tell more about the lion soft toy, she nodded. “So he’s very special to you, then. I understand. I have things that are special to me, too. I’ll try to make sure he doesn’t get lost and that other kids don’t play with him without asking you first”, she promised quietly, emitting a soft laugh as Kara agreed that she and her friend both needed washing.

“You sure do~ The warm water and soap will feel so nice. We can get rid of all the dirt and germs trying to make their home on your body and clothing”, Lollia explained kindly, “And once that’s done, we can put your new clothes on, give Loki a nice collar or ribbon to wear and find the other kids to play with”, she said. “How about that?” 

She didn’t notice Kara wetting her diaper but would be sure to check the little ones every two hours to make sure there were no leaks or chance rashes. It could definitely hold more than one wetting, anyway. Which was good, since Kara was drinking more liquids now. 

========================================

Rei seemed to pick up on Sophie’s mannerisms and change of tone, realising her words upset her to some extent. Why didn’t anybody love veggies? They were tasty and yummy, plus they were good for you. And there were so many that even if you didn’t like some of them, you were bound to find a couple you did like. She thought most kids didn’t give the poor veggies a proper chance. Then again, she refused to eat meat of any kind, so it’s not like she could complain about them refusing vegetables. Even the ones she had carefully looked after and watched grow day by day and then helped harvest and cook with. Sometimes Mama Lolly or other caregivers hid the veggies in meals so that kids would get the goodness of vitamins, minerals and nutrients without knowing. 

Sophie’s eyes widened and her ears stood straighter when Rei mentioned liking celery; her mood doing a 180. “R-really?! Dat sounds yummy~” she replied, her eyes shining as she released the hem of her dress and clasped her hands under her chin instead. “I-I’m so happy. Cel…celewy ish nice an’ cwunchy. It makes fun sounds while eating”, she said with a tiny giggle.

“I habn’t twied it wiff pea-nut buttew AND waisins. Maybe we tan hab dat fow mowning tea”, she suggested. “Only AFTER play time. Play time ish vewy ‘powtant”. 

Watching Rei’s reaction to the dolls and their playsets, she wore a warm smile. “Weah, we has soooo many! It’s otay, I’ll waits fow chu to pick one…”, she said, clasping her hands behind her back and rocking back and forth on her heels.

“Bunnies awe my fabouwite”, the rabbit chimed in. 

Once Rei’s eyes fell upon the brand new HK Home Furnish play set, she walked over to join her. “Ohh, dis is a weally good one. Let’s play in Hello Kitty’s house! What chawa do you want; Kitty, MaMa, PaPa or MiMi?”

UZRXXJhFPAnx42AskrAT5I-Id0LyT96li9nQ7IdTABo5-mvc6i_KtvETmp03SNXALsvkkEvWmeNG9uTMqDeRXa5zgPmIL1e4owukobQiKHowOBgGlqx9Xvgl2efsZSaUy8c6Qosa160xhQzHNdjy4ok

( I’m gonna wait  for Grum to return so I’ll have a better idea what to write for his bit  ) 

Kara nodded before she finished eating getting afew crumbs on her face “Okay I guess that does sound really nice.” She replied while finishing the rest of her juice “I get new clothes too?” She asked.

Rei nodded her head “Mmmhmm it really tastes really good the old caretakers would call it ants on a log.” She told her “Well since kitties are my favorite animal I think I’ll take kitty.. I mean of course if that’s alright with you.” She added 

(Sorry y’all finals were rough this year so I didn’t get a chance to rp much.)

Andrew looked as items drifted into the room and down to Miss Akiza’s feet. He babbled to her and reached for the fishes again. Wanting to go already.

• 2 weeks later...

((Welcome back, Dlatwood! You can write Miss Angela coming back into the orphanage now. She could come in the front door and hear Kara and Lollia talking in the kitchen and walk in there to let them know she’s back. 

And that’s okay, Grumvakk. :) I hope you can relax now. As you guys know, I’m a pretty slow poster, too.))

Lollia brought over a warm, damp washcloth and gently cleaned Kara’s face as the dirty plate and bottle floated off to the sink to wash themselves up. “My my, someone was very hungry and thirsty. You ate and drank it all up! What a good girl~” she cooed softly, smiling, letting the used cloth seemingly float out of her hand and into the laundry hamper once she was done using it. 

“You deserve some pampering and care after going through such a hard time, little one,” Lollia replied.

“Yes indeed, you do get new clothes. I’ll let you choose what you want to wear from our ample supply stock in the changing rooms. But if you need help picking some out, that’s okay, I can help with that as well”.

Lollia then sensed Angela’s presence as the Latias returned from whatever errands she’d been on. “Oh, I think Miss Angela might be back. That’s great. We can wash you and Loki together”. She waited, listening out for Angela's entry to the house.

============================

Sophie listened to Rei as she helped unbox the new playset, setting up the cardboard house before putting the furniture in, frequently checking the front of the box to make sure everything was perfectly in its place. She giggled at what the celery-peanut butter-raisin combo was called. “Ew, yucky! Ants! We will gobble dem up!” Sophie tittered, finding it funny. 

She didn’t ask what Rei’s old caretakers were like. She knew Rei wouldn’t be here if they had been nice ones. Every orphan came with a dark backstory, usually. 

“Otay, dat’s faiw. Well…umm…I’ll take MaMa, den,” she decided, reaching out to pick up the mother figurine, which easily fit her small hand. Checking through all the plastic pieces, she realised something. “Looks like PaPa and MiMi don’t comes wiff dis set. You hab to buy dem sep…sepewately. Well, dat makes it easiew to choose, ahehe”. 

Getting into her role as the MaMa cat, she tried to think of something nice to begin playing, walking the MaMa cat into the entrance of the house, through the little cardboard door/gate.

“Kitty, would you like to come inside and help me cook somefing in da kitchen? Cooking ish mowe fun when we do it togethew”, she said, putting on a soft, motherly voice as best she could.

"Should we make a yummy lunch? Tum in out of all dat cold snow, afowe chu tuwn into a snowman!" 

===============================

Frost just watched the girls play, smiling when he saw that they found the new Hello Kitty playset, his tail wagging. “Aw, how sweet, they seem to be playing house. A lot of the toys are brand new here and haven’t even been touched”. He looked at Xeto “I guess your first class will start on Monday. For Sophie, Rei and Kara. Drew’s still too little to learn by anything other than playing. Wonder how Ms Hoshi’s doing with him right now? Perhaps one of us should go and check on them” He wasn't sure if Drew had any kind of powers but looking after a baby that young could be tough all on its own, regardless.

Akiza smiled and placed Andrew in the baby carrier and strapped him in the front to see him better while getting her hands free and got the fish food ready “Okay Andrew I gotta show you how to feed the fishies then I’ll let you try.”  Shaking a couple of bits of pieces in her hand and threw them in the water before taking the infants hand and shook some into his palm “”Okay now you try.”

Kara blushed as her face was cleaned “I hadn’t really eaten in like forever and I guess so.” Before hearing Angela return “Miss Angela your back I thought you might’ve went away.” She said in a worried like tone.

Rei nodded happily “Yeah! We will it’s really yummy too.”  Before the bunny mentioned that Mimi and Papa weren’t in the set “Oh well I think we can still have fun.” Before getting into role play “Why yes mama I’m starving and I dun want to become a snow kitty!” She said walking Kitty in the house 

• 3 weeks later...

Ry had just arrived at the innocence orphanage he had heard that this was the best place for someone so young he knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer as he held his stuffed blue dog in his arms his jeans were wet in the front do to having an accident before arriving at the orphanage, so the dragons legs were shivering a bit.

((Sorry everyone! I got behind again! XP January has been rough for me, health wise. I'm catching up on my rps now and hope to get back in the game with getting posts made sooner.))

Lollia heard the Latias’ footfall getting closer until she walked into the kitchen, going to get a well-needed soda from the fridge. Miss Lolly smiled and waved. “Welcome back, Miss Angela,” she said, watching her wave to Kara and apologising to the girl.

“It’s okay. You weren’t gone as long as I thought you’d be. Kara here just finished eating and drinking and I was going to give her a bath when - oh!” 

Lollia stopped talking as she sensed another new Little enter her realm, their presence by the front door of the home. She stood up from the toddler sized chair, brushing her dress and apron down neatly. 

“Please excuse me for a minute, you two. It seems that there’s another new child at the front door. Would you mind taking Kara and her lion, Loki, for a bubble bath in the big bathroom, Miss Angela? She will need a diaper and some new clothes after her bath, in the big changing room at the back of the house. And Loki will need a collar or ribbon too,” she added with a smile, not going to leave him out.

“I’ll be back soon!” she called out over her shoulder, already leaving the kitchen and going to the front door. 

The 7 foot tall, motherly alien opened the door politely and looked down, something she was accustomed to doing when it involved new children. Seeing the small dragon boy clutching his blue dog plushie, she automatically crouched down to better be on his level, giving a kind and gentle smile. 

“Well hello there, little one. What is your name?” she asked him, then noticed the wet stain on his black jeans, along with the scent of urine and saw that he was shivering. 

“Oh my, looks like somebody had a little accident. Did you walk through all this cold snow in those wet pants? That’s no good. You poor dear, you must be frozen! Come on in out of the cold and we’ll get you cleaned up and changed into something warm and dry,” she said warmly, holding out her hand. 

“Please, don’t be afraid. I am Mama Lolly, the owner of this place. I sense you need a place to stay. You’re welcome to call this place home for however long you need to,” she offered sweetly, not wanting to leave any child without. As it was, this little dragon would probably need a bath before she could get him into diapers and warm clothing. 

What great timing. Kara was also going to get a bubble bath with Miss Angela. Lollia hoped that the new boy and Kara would make friends while they enjoyed the nice tubs and bath toys. 

==================================

“Yup,” Sophie agreed, since ants on a log did sound yummy, despite the funny name. She nodded agreement at what Rei said to the two dolls being missing. “Yeah, you wight!”

They didn’t need the full set of dolls to play now. As they started playing, Sophie felt happy. A happiness that filled her heart, since she had longed for other kids to play and make friends with for a long time. Or what seemed long to her, at least. Playing with friends was better than playing alone. The loneliness faded to the background for once and she didn’t need to rely on the toys talking to her in fake conversations. She had a real person to talk to!

With a pleasant smile, she voiced MaMa again. “Good giwl, Kitty. You awe a vewy good giwl. Now, let’s wash ouw paws and put on apwons befowe we stawt,” she said in MaMa’s tone, walking the plastic cat over to the sink and making ‘shhh-ing’ sounds for the sound of water, then walking her to the wall and pretending to tie an apron at the toy’s back. MaMa kitty then moved to find an invisible recipe book. “Look, I gots dis wecipe book to help us choose. Do you want to make omelette wiff me, Kitty? Dat will wawm us up fwom all dat cold, coldy snow”. 

As she played, her diaper crinkled softly under her thick white tights, the sounds muffled somewhat by her clothing.

"my names ry Miss I heard that this was a place that takes in kids so I was told to come here also it's not that I walked through the snow it's that I don't really have any sort of potty training also im 8 years old" ry said as he took her hand and walked into the orphanage looking around he didn't notice his tail had risen and he went number 2 in his pants as a sizeable lump showed up in the back and squished against his butt which made him shiver a bit at the feeling of the mess.

Andrew watches what ms Hoshi does and as the food is sprinkled in his hands he slowly dumps the food into the water and looking as the fish start to eat it. He reach towards the water and his eyes glowed again and a small bubble of water begins to float with the fish in it.

Kara blushed and whined abit as her cheeks were pinched abit like a toddler before  hearing Lolly another child had arrived and nodded her head slowly to let her meet the new arrival.

Rei clapped her hands before resuming her role play with the toys and ‘washed kittys hands “Ouu omelette sounds really yummy!” She said happily as her own diaper crinkled slightly.

Akiza smiled at the small child before seeing him use magic “Now Andrew try to be careful to not and harm the fish especially with magic.” She said in a  soft tone 

Lollia listened intently while the dragon told her his name, nodding gently. “Ry; that’s a nice name. Yes, you heard right, little one; this is a home for kids who don’t have anywhere else to go. You’ll be safe here. Ah, I see. So, no potty training. Well, that’s perfectly fine, because none of the kids here have any potty training either. And if they did, they lose it when they come to live here, because of my magic. So everyone is in diapers of some sort,” she explained as she led him inside, neatly closing the door with telekinesis but not before some snow blew itself back outside from the entryway. 

She chuckled softly “I meant that you wet yourself and you then had to walk through snow to make it here. So of course, your pants are probably cold, aren’t they?” Miss Lolly questioned gently yet with a hint of amusement at his misunderstanding. “8 years old, huh? Well I think you’ll get along well with the other ages here. We have Sophie, who’s around 3, Rei, who’s also around 3, and Kara, who’s around 6 at the most”

They had made a left after entering and continued heading that way, past the waiting area, school rooms and chapel, on by the big bathroom and into a large changing room. Lollia could smell his other accident along the way, so instead of simply rinsing him and getting him into a bubble bath, she decided to change his messy pants and underwear on a changing table. 

“Alright, this is our first stop, Ry. Mama can tell that you went number 2 in your pants on the way here, so how about we get you up on a changing table and I can clean your messy bottom, hmm?” she asked, bending over with a kind smile while she addressed him. “And then you can have a bubble bath in the big bathroom next door. Kara will be in there too, so you might make a new friend. Now, now…up you come~”. 

With that being said, Lollia reached out and gently picked the little dragon up, laying him down on the padded changing table, where he could gaze at a slowly turning mobile above, or at the soft aqua ceiling, with lights shaped like a bee, aeroplane, butterfly and a smiley cloud with a rainbow. 

Around the matching aqua walls, there were plenty of large stickers of umbrellas, raindrops, rainbows and clouds, a smiley sun, gumboots, frogs, rubber ducks, then, lower down were little trees, flowers, mushrooms etc. The wall decals were bright and pastel colours - plenty to distract littles who might not be thrilled about being changed or cleaned. 

Lollia lifted Ry’s legs in the air with her left hand around his ankles, raising his bottom off the table. She removed his shoes, socks and wet jeans, tossing them in a nearby hamper before she carefully peeled off his underwear, throwing that in a diaper bin. One of her pretty, pastel coloured tentacles had already grabbed a pack of baby wipes from underneath the table and it held them up beside her within easy reach, while she used her right hand to pull out a couple and set about cleaning him, using smooth, soft motions and making sure to do the front, inner thighs, bottom and tail. She soon had him all clean, the used wipes throwing themselves in the bin seemingly on their own. 

“Don’t be scared, Honey. Mama has special powers that let me move things using my mind. There are no ghosts. I am the one throwing the dirty wipes away”, she told the boy with an amused but kind smile. “Now, upsy daisy and let’s get your jacket, shirt and gloves off. I’ll put them in the hamper to go in the wash later,” she said, reaching out and taking both of his hands, one of her tentacles going behind his back to help pull him up into a sitting position, swiftly undressing him the rest of the way. 

“There, that wasn’t so bad now, was it? We will come back in here after your bath and get you a nice, comfy diaper and some fresh clothes to wear,” She said, gently scooping him off the table into her arms as a bath towel floated off a shelf and began to follow by her shoulder. “Don’t worry; we have diapers and clothes for those with wings and tails, too. And I will let you choose what you want to wear”. 

Lollia carried Ry out of the changing room, which started to smell better as the air fresheners sprayed automatically, and down the hall into the big bathroom. Which was called that because it was more like a bath house than a simple bathroom. The walls were decorated like a fantasy forest in springtime, with relaxing scenery of waterfalls and gardens. Cloud shaped lights floated on the ceiling. There was a big tub in the middle of the room, split into four by a plus shaped wall. And there were smaller, sunken bathtubs in the floor with side rails, non-slip mats in the bottom and absorbent mats on the floor beside. 

Lollia took Ry over to the wall of wash stations and sat the 8 year old down on a little stool. “Okay, we will wash you here with soap and water. Then you can rinse off and hop into the bubble bath I am running for you,” she explained, pointing to a regular sized tub behind them that was sunken into the floor and already had its tap running with warm water, one of her tentacles extending to dabble the end in the water, carefully monitoring the temperature; warm but not hot. 

Reaching out her hands, Lollia took a detachable shower which had a ducky head cover and began to gently rinse his tail, starting at the tip, “How is that? The water should be a little warm on your tail tip, there~” she said, “Oh, look in the mirror; who is that handsome dragon boy looking back at us?” she cooed as she pointed out the mirror in front, continuing to rinse his tail, toes and feet, before slowly moving up his legs and further up the tail. “We rinse…and then we get a sponge and put some soap on…and scrub it all over our body,” the woman instructed, soft and kind. “I am showing you so you will know what to do next time, if you want to wash yourself”

She didn’t know if he wanted to wash himself, since he was a ‘big boy’ at 8 years old. But Lollia was giving him extra care and attention because it was his first time here and he was on his own. This place could be pretty big and intimidating to newcomers. 

Listening out, Mama Lolly heard Angela and Kara heading towards the big changing room beside the big bathroom, and was sure that Kara would soon be getting washed at a wash station as well. 

======================================

Sophie giggled when Rei clapped her hands, glad that she was having fun. She waited for Kitty to wash her paws and then smiled at her response to making omelette. “Yay! Den let’s make it togethew, akay? We will make da yummiest, scwummiest omelette eba!” she made Mama cat say. 

Sophie then made the Mama cat walk over to Kitty, pretending to tie an apron on her as well. “Tie, tie. Now youw clothes will stay clean, Kitty. So let’s stawt. Hmm…we need dis mixing bowl,” the little bunny girl said, picking up a yellow plastic pot with her other hand and removing the small plastic lid. “Fiwst, we cwack da eggies, ahehe! Tan you get dem fwom the fwidge, my lovely deawie?” Mama cat asked. “We needs…uhh…10 eggs”. Sophie wasn’t really good at counting yet but putting lots of eggs in the mixture sounded good. 

Her tiny body worked away on digesting her breakfast from earlier and she’d probably make a mess in her diaper after morning tea. Sophie didn’t like being stinky and messy for long, so usually cried or begged for a change. Unlike some other toddlers, who were used to letting it sit and ignoring it in favour of continuing to play. She loved to be clean, instead of mucky. 

========================================

Since Xeto didn’t reply, Frost just huffed a sigh. That guy must have a lot on his mind or something, to be ignoring him so often. “Well, I’ll go and check on them. Do you mind staying here and keeping an eye on Sophie and Rei? Thanks”. 

Frost tacked on a thank-you after waiting a moment, then wheeled his way out of the play room and followed the halls until he reached the conservatory. 

He wheeled the chair in through the door, the gems on its spokes tinkling softly. Frost listened for them and rolled his way down one of the paved paths in the indoor garden, soon spotting Ms Hoshi and Drew standing by the fish pond, with what appeared to be a globe of floating water with rainbow fish swimming inside. This orb of water was hovering in front of Drew, who was in a baby carrier strapped to Ms Hoshi’s front. 

Frost cleared his throat quietly and called out to the pair. “Uh…hello…Ms Hoshi? Hi. It’s just Frost. I came to see how you two were doing,” he informed Akiza, “Wow…is that Drew doing that? With the fish and the water? Impressive control of his powers for one so small!” he said with a grin. “Amazing. The fish seem to be enjoying themselves,” he chortled, watching the guppies swim in the water ball like crazy, their tails shimmying.

"ok thank you miss lolia this is amazing also I actually prefer it when someone washes me it helps out with stress.and what not, also what tv shows are we allowed to watch", ry asked as he was finished being washed before he got in the bath and relaxed enjoying the hot water for him hot water was way better than warm water as it helped his scales and what not ry also splashed a little in the bath as a 8 year old it made sense for him to be childish.

• 2 weeks later...

Drew jumps a bit at the new voice and trembles as the water bubble falls back into the pond and he hides his face. He knew that he wasn’t supposed to use his power with people around but he couldn’t help himself.

xeto nodded to frost and continued with his reading before going over to the small fort. “Hey girls, everything ok in here?”

Kara nodded happily “Uh huh im ready for the bath Miss Angela.” Raising her arms to be picked up.

Kitty began washing her hands before looking at mama “Yeah 10 eggs sounds good it’ll make the omelette super duper big… ouuu she would we add ingredients to it?” Before Xeto appear “Uh huh me and Sophie are having wots of fun.” She said shyly 

Akiza smiled at Drew “It’s okay sweetie  I’m not mad you can use your powers but only if you really need to use them I’m sure Mama Lolly will teach you to control them better when your old enough.” Before hearing Frost voice “Everything is quite fine Frost and yes it seems this child has an amazing gift i think in time he’ll can get better on learning control it.”

Lollia hummed gently while she washed the rest of him, rinsing him off softly with the water on warm and at a low pressure, the soap bubbles swirling down the drain. “You’re most welcome, Dear. And now your scales are nice and clean~ Oh, is that so? Well, I’ll keep that in mind and let the other caregivers know that you like being washed. Hmm…as for TV shows, anything suitable for children, up to PG 13,” she explained, helping him up from the shower stool and pointing to the bath tub that was ready and waiting for him. She watched him get in and pulled up a waterproof plastic chair, taking a seat. There was bubble bath in the water, making lots of sparkly, white foam. And there were toys in a plastic laundry tub beside the bath. “How’s the water, Dear? Do let me know if you want more heat or more cold. I made it a safe temperature for a human child,” she said, giggling when he splashed around and the water splashed on her. “Oh my, quite lively, I see! If you want some toys, they’re right there”. She pointed to the bucket full of mostly duck themed bath toys.  

Hearing their Latias friend approaching, she looked up and raised a tentacle to wave it at Miss Angela and Kara. “There you two are. Welcome to the big bathroom. You should help Kara undress and wash at one of the wash stations before helping her into a tub. We do it the Japanese way, since I think it’s cleaner. There’s the big bath in the middle of the room, or else there’s plenty of other regular and smaller sized tubs around the bathroom that you can use,” she said, sweeping an arm around to indicate the many tubs of many sizes that were sunk into the tiled floor. “Please make sure to check the temperature before allowing baby Kara and her lion, Loki, into the tub”

================================================

“Yes, and dat means dewe will be plenty of leftobas,” Sophie said as MaMa cat. “We tan make a wice and eggy dish fow lunch tomowwow so we don’t waste food. And yes, we need ta add lots and lots of yummy beggies and cheese to make it taste weally good!”

Sophie made the MaMa cat walk to the fridge, moving her about. “I’m getting tomato, capsicum, zucchini, onion, cown and ham pieces,” she listed, pausing between the words as she thought of each one. “And LOTS of tasty cheese, mmm!” 

Sophie flinched and gasped when she heard Xeto’s voice. She’d been so entranced in the role playing that she hadn’t even noticed him come over. “Eeep!” 

The bunny girl’s face turned pinker by the second as she stammered, looking  down at her lap. “W-w-we awe jus playin’ house. Wiff…wiff H-Hello Kitty a-and M-MaMa cat,” she said, clutching the doll in her hands and looking down continuously, fidgeting shyly, embarrassed that he heard her acting and speaking in a motherly sounding voice. She forgot that Frost and Xeto were in the play room with them. 

“I…I…I…I like playin’ wiff Wei. M-MaMa cat and Hello Kitty a-are makin’ an omelette, aftew Kitty played outside in the snow,” she explained, feeling under pressure to tell him what was going on, fretting and sweating in place somewhat. 

However, the girl spoke to him in an effort to make conversation between them so that he could get to know her better. He was a new teacher here and he probably didn’t know anyone well yet. “M-Mr Xeto, do you know how to make an omelette?” she asked, peering timidly up at him through her bangs. “I leawn-ded wiff Miss Lolly. We used fwesh beggies fwom da gawden and put lots of tasty cheese. It tasted sooo good!” 

==============================================

Frost was surprised to notice Xeto nodding, thinking the guy was ignoring him up to that point. So he WAS paying attention. He was a man of few words, it seemed. Frost snickered as he wheeled away. He hoped he would warm up and communicate more with them as he got more comfortable here in the orphanage. Maybe he just didn’t like Frost all that much…

Knowing that Xeto was actually aware of his surroundings, he trusted him more with keeping watch over the two little girls until he got back from checking on Drew and Ms Hoshi. 

Seeing their reactions, Frost felt bad for scaring Drew, despite having kept his voice low so as to not startle them. He saw the water splash back into the pond and the guppies slipped through the mesh squares back into the water with it. 

The arctic fox wheeled closer to the pair, speaking softly over his tinkling wheels. “Oh, I’m sorry if I scared you, Drew. That was a very nice water ball. You are a clever boy,” he cooed towards the trembling figure, who was hiding in Ms Hoshi’s arms. “Those are some nice gravity powers, little man”. 

Pausing while she spoke, he then added; “That’s right… It’s okay… You won’t get into trouble for using your powers here. Ms Hoshi and I aren’t mad at all. And she’s right; Mama Lolly and I will be happy to help you learn how to get better at using your magic. Look, I can also make orbs with my winter powers,” he said, before holding his paws apart, slowly growing a little ball of ice larger and larger until it resembled a snow globe, then adding small guppies made of glittering winter magic that swam around inside at a much more sedate pace than the real guppies in the pond beneath their feet. 

He lifted the winter ball up in the air and blew on it like a dandelion puff, using his will to make it float up over Akiza’s shoulder, hovering where Drew would be able to see it. “Look…these fishies are in a ball, too. They are made of my ice and snow magic,” he explained with a smile, concentrating on keeping it floating and keeping it all together. It glittered and sparkled in the pale light coming through the windowed room, silent and pretty. A fish filled snow globe. 

He looked up at Akiza, his thickly furred ears moving softly. “I’m glad you’re doing okay. Drew is the youngest one at the orphanage at the moment, so he needs a lot of care. I wanted to make sure you weren’t overwhelmed. But you seem to be handling it perfectly. Sorry if I butted in. But if you do want any help, just let me know. So, have you cared for a child this young before? And you’re used to seeing kids with powers?” he questioned curiously,

“Or maybe you’re not easily shocked. I suppose you did witness Lollia’s abilities earlier. And I think you’re right about Drew. His control and understanding of how to use his gravity magic at 12 months of age is astounding. He’ll definitely get better with practice and encouragement. Though, we’ll have to be careful of him having accidents and making mistakes while using them. Hard to believe that a tiny tyke still in diapers is able to do all of this!” he said, impressed and amazed.

"can the water be a little more hot please when it comes to dragons we like our baths hot and ok that makes sense and is understandable also Ms lollia I'm ok with whatever you put me in I don't really have a preference, also just so you know ahead of time I don't like hamburger helper yucky and I have low blood sugar, so if you ever see me looking mega tired it's because I haven't eaten plus I'm super autistic" ry told her as he waited for her to finish cleaning and drying him.

Xeto listened to the girls explaining what they were doing and playing and looked at Sophie as she asked her question and he nodded. “Yes I know how to make an omelette, why? Would you like one little Miss?

Drew watched Frost make ice orb and instinctively he clenched his fists nervous and his eyes glowed a little as they both could feel the gravity amplify in the area.