LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Innocence Orphanage (OPEN/ACCEPTING)

( good question I just had to make up something up on the fly but the pond could work until Lolita teleports Akizas fish tank as for a new character I can do it I just need to create a whole new character ) 

Rei blushed at the squirt comment before shaking her head no at taking her diapers off while her  dirty diaper was removed and shivered slightly while she was cleaned before letting out afew squeaks as she was oiled up then sneezed from the powder before her new dispel was taped “Thankies fir changing Umm could I pick out a different diapee the next time I need a changie?” As she was taken to the to the playroom and looked around for her new friend “Sophie you here I just done with my changie?” 

Akiza nodded as she continued to hold Andrew “That’s great Umm it’s if it’s too much to ask I found something that Andrew might enjoy is it possible if I could have my fish tank transferred here?” 

Kara Hoshino 

Age 13 looks 6 

Likes: Spicy food, drawing, swimming, Music, her stuffed lion 

Dislikes: Broccoli, Bell peppers, early bedtime, the dark, math.

Kara was walking up to the front entrance of Innocence Orphanage and took her backpack off her shoulders and took a look at her favorite stuffed Lion “Well this is the place I’ve hearing so much about Loki I just hope the food here is better then where I was before 

5398CD0C-D4E7-41D1-8E06-D37F699F8137.jpeg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opens the front door had been planning to go for a job in a cool breeze when I bump into a young girl and use my psychic powers to catch her and float her up and onto her feet "Oh hi there cutie sorry about that should have been more careful i assume your here for the orphanage right?" The tall Latias smiles down at her and moves asside to let her in and continues on my jog but not before calling out to the owner that theres a new little one here not sure about the rules, procedures etc. for taking them in so figured it best to leave that to the owner of the establishment. "just so ya know the names Angela hope to see you around sometime kiddo~"

• 2 weeks later...

Andrew remained still in Miss Hoshi’s arms thinking to himself a bit. When he heard he could feed some fish he nodded slightly not saying anything.

Xeto looked at Sophie as she squirmed and he set her down slowly. “Go have fun, I’ll be here if you need me.” He said smiling and he sat down in a chair against the wall as he pulled out a tablet and started to read it.

((Okay, that works. And thanks for making a new character. :) I added Kara’s profile to the front page. Now Angela has a child too!!))

He smiled as she shook her head to his comment, seeing her face get pink again beneath the purple fox ear hat when he called her ‘squirt’. He didn’t mean to keep embarrassing her but at least she’d be nice and warm from the blushing, he reasoned. Frost wasn’t going to stop using endearments unless she asked or told him to. He thought using them showed affection and care, which was what orphans needed more than most. But, if it really annoyed someone, he’d try to stop for their sake. So far, he hadn’t encountered a kid that hated the little names. 

“Sorry the wipes were cold. I’ll use the ones from the warmer next time”. He apologised sincerely upon seeing her shiver while being cleaned. He wasn’t sure why the baby oil made her squeak but had to hold back a small laugh at the cute reaction. Perhaps it was because she could feel his hand in that area and it was new for her. He was nothing but gentle and professional though. “Does that feel funny? Don’t worry, it’s just baby oil to protect your skin” he explained. He must have shaken on a little too much powder because she followed up the squeaks with an adorable, tiny sneeze. “Aw, bless you~” Frost tittered. “You must have a sensitive nose, like a fox”, the fox told her. Once her diaper was all taped up and her clothes readjusted, Rei being back in his lap, he listened to her comments. “You’re welcome. Any time,” he responded to her thanking him for the change. Frost nodded at her question with a smile “Sure, of course you can, Sweetie. I’ll try to remember to let you choose another diaper next time” he promised. “If I forget, just remind me at your next change”.

Once the two of them made their way to the playroom, Frost moved Rei from his lap, setting her feet on the ground. He spotted Xeto sitting near the wall and rolled over to stop beside him, casually keeping watch on the kids. “Hey there. Mind if I join?” he said with a smile. “Xeto, right? Whatcha reading?” he asked, looking at the tablet. 

===============

Sophie had nodded up at Xeto, giving him a tiny wave before waddling over to the play tent she’d spotted, crinkling softly. She crawled inside and hid behind the entrance, peeking out from her safe spot to look for Rei. When she heard Frost’s wheelchair and then him asking Rei if she could find her, followed by Rei speaking, she popped her head and upper body out from the tent flap, waving at Rei, her bunny ears prominent. “Wei…oba hewe!” she called softly. She felt like the tent was a safe space where they could talk and decide what to play, hidden from the other children and adults. Sophie had bunny instincts so she enjoyed hiding and privacy. New children and adults tended to scare her and she still wasn’t used to everyone from today. This allowed her and Rei to have some quiet, one on one time to get to know each other slowly and talk in peace.

Once the other tiny girl joined the seemingly three year old Sophie, she moved to the back of the tent wall, making sure the door flap was closed. “Soo…um, what do you wike to pway?” she asked her. “Dewe’s wots of toys hewe. We can pway dollies, ow gawdening, ow umm…bwocks. If you sees a toy dat you wike, we can pway wiff dat” she said with a smile, trying to be helpful and make friends. She wanted a friend so badly. Even more; a best friend. But those were super rare and special. 

================

Lollia watched Angela seemingly not hear her and walk out of the staff room’s far door (the one by the bathrooms), her steps going back downstairs. “Oh well, I’ll ask her again later. She didn’t hear a word I said!” she decided with a small laugh, turning back to the others in the hallway. 

Hearing Ms Hoshi’s request, Lollia smiled and nodded, “Sure, I can do that, Ms Hoshi. No problem at all. I’ll teleport the tank from your house into your room when I am decorating it. That way, you can keep your pet fish close by, in your personal room, where they will be safe” she said. 

“Nothing is too much to ask, my Dear. Never be afraid. In the meantime, why don’t you bring Andrew downstairs to the conservatory? There’s a fish pond there filled with rainbow guppies that he can feed. I’ll teleport the container of fish food there now” she said, closing her eyes and putting her fingers to her temples, then opening them again. “Okay, it’s on the floor by the pond now. You just go downstairs, turn left and follow the hall to the end, then left again and walk for a bit and the conservatory is on your right” she directed. 

She saw Drew nod at the mention of feeding the guppies and grinned “Looks like Drew likes the idea. Off you go to feed the fishies, then!” she said, waving bye bye to the toddler with a cheery grin. 

Lollia then sensed that someone new had entered her domain and felt their presence/energy by the front door, along with Angela’s. She guessed the latias must have greeted the new person already. The alien decided that, rather than going all the way down there, she’d simply message Angela using her telepathy powers. Her eyes glowed as Lollia’s motherly voice filled Angela’s mind, hopefully stopping her in her tracks. 

“Angela, I see we have a new guest. I can sense that they’re a child. Thank you for answering the front door for me. Would you be able to get her diapered and then bring them upstairs to choose a bedroom and then show them around the place?” she asked.

“And can you tell me her name and age? I can sense it’s a little girl. As the only caregiver without a little yet, I’m assigning the new girl to you” she informed her, “I’ll be upstairs decorating your room, if you want to introduce her to me. You can finish your jog later. The child needs you first".

Akiza smiled and held the small infant close “Good now we just gonna fir mommy Lolly to setup everything now in the meantime are you hungry little one do you need a  baba?”

Once the girl was set own she spotted the bunny girl “Oh I didn’t you see you in there.” and waddling  over to her which made her diaper give off some crinkles and crawled inside the tent then spotted the girls toys “I do like playing with  blocks  and dollies Umm what kind of gardening do you do?” Sitting herself down which dud nothing to hide her crinkly garment.

Kara was stunned at the tall latias “She’s huge?” Will I ever get big breasts like that?” She thought while call off guard while being floated up in the air which caused her dress to hike up to expose her Disney pull up before being set ti feet “Yes. I’m here about this place I’m looking for a place to stay that has good food and a warm bed to sleep In.” Before feeling a warm stream enter her pull up “Darn I’ll have to change to.” She thought 

Had indeed heard her and instead of going for her jog instead heads back taking the young girl inside and helps get her all padded and dressed up before carrying her upstairs to meet with the owner and the other formalities needed.

Andrew didn’t say anything as he was asked if was hungry, only chewing on his fingers slightly. When he bit down too hard he screamed crying which made the gravity around himself and Ms Hoshi amplify. Causing most of the pictures to be forced to the gound.

Xeto looked up from his tablet as Frost wheeled next to him. “It’s nothing, just a novel from my homeworld. Nothing you’d be interested in.”

• 2 weeks later...

((Andrew was fed a bottle of formula not long ago, when they all had brekky. I’m pretty sure Akiza is meant to take him into the conservatory to feed the guppies in the fish pond rn. The fish food is there waiting for them ^_^ They can feed Akiza’s personal fishies later. It won’t take long for Lolly to set it up using her powers.)) 

Feeling content that Kara was now in good hands while she did up the rest of the staff and kids’ rooms, Lollia went back to decorating and setting up Angela’s personal room. She was keeping as close to the mysterious gypsy theme as possible. Her tentacles and telekinesis made quick work of it all, piecing together furniture, applying wallpaper, putting up shelves, hanging curtains, making the bed and placing objects tastefully in their correct places. Once it was done, she felt proud of herself. The room was beautiful. It looked like it could have a place in a magical gypsy caravan. She hoped Angela liked it. She wouldn’t mind if the latias wanted to make changes. It was now her own place to do with as she willed. 

Lollia clapped her hands together, rubbing them. “Angela’s room is done. Now to get Ms Hoshi’s room set up,” she said aloud, having fun making everyone’s nurseries and lodgings for them. Their own individual tastes and style would make them feel more at home. She walked out of room 3 and into room 6 beside Andrew’s nursery, pausing in the middle of the room. “Oh. I forgot to ask Akiza if she wanted a theme,” she said. Seeing as Akiza had already carried Drew downstairs in the quest to feed guppies, Lollia decided to use her telepathy once again. Her eyes alighted as her voice spoke into Akiza’s mind. 

“Excuse me, Ms Hoshi, sorry to interrupt. Just wanted to let you know that I’ve finished Angela’s room and I’m about to do yours. Did you have a theme or interior decor in mind? You can browse your phone or the catalogue if you need ideas,” she stated telepathically. “Once it’s ready, I’ll teleport your fish tank in!” she added, her voice clear and polite in Akiza’s mind. 

While she was waiting for Akiza’s reply, she heard Angela and Kara coming upstairs. When she saw them, she waved and smiled. 

“Miss Angela, welcome back! I’ve just finished your room. I do hope you like it,” she said, her kind gaze shifting downwards to the seemingly 6 year old girl accompanying her.

“And this must be Kara. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Honey. I am the owner of this place. My name is Mama Lolly. I see that Miss Angela has you in a diaper and wearing some cute clothes. I can explain. Every child who comes to live here is affected by my magic. I am the Mother of this house and all children are like my babies. So my magic causes them to lose control and need diapers and lots of loving care. You are free to live here as long as you like. I have assigned Miss Angela there as your main caregiver. Now, would you like to choose a bedroom for your very own? You can have any that are empty and not decorated yet. And here is a catalogue if you would like to choose a theme for your new room. You can have teddy bears, butterflies, flowers, unicorns, whatever you want” she told her, using her kinetic powers to float the open catalogue over to Kara. “The rooms currently taken are 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 11. All the others are empty. Have a look around to help you pick! I don’t mind” 

The tall, pretty alien in the pale lavender dress soon heard Andrew’s cries from downstairs and what sounded like pictures falling off the walls. She wondered what happened but trusted Akiza to handle it. She did sense some gravity magic briefly! 

==============

“Ahehe…sowwy. I…wike hiding,” Sophie admitted, when Rei found her and crawled inside the tent, little crinkles emitting from her person, giving them something in common. She poked her two pointer fingers together, Bunny pinned in the crook of her elbow. “M…Mama Lolly s-says I’m…shy” she admitted, blushing and looking at her hands, her ears bobbing slightly as she looked down. 

“I thought…it would be easiew to talk in hewe. Just da two of us. I’m k-kind of scawed talkin’ to new peoples,” she told Rei. She liked her and she wanted to be friends, but she could really only handle one new person at a time. Sophie didn’t actually have any toys inside the tent. All the toys were outside in the playroom. They could make little missions to go out and get what toys they wanted and bring it back into their little bunny den though. She smiled when Rei replied to her questions. 

“Oh. Dat’s good. Bwocks and dollies awe fun. Umm…well, all kinds. I pwant fings in pots, an in da waised gawden beds outside. I hewp watew da pwants in da owphanage, feed dem special pwant foods, twim da bwanches, give dem medicines when dey’s sick. I lub digging! And pwanting fings. It’s fun to watch dem gwow, day by day! It’s kind of wike magic. It happens so swowy dat you don’t eben notice at fiwst but one day, dewe’s fwowews ow fwuit and beggies! It’s so cool” she explained, joyful enthusiasm in her voice. She really loved gardening. It was one of her hobbies. “A-and when da fwuits, ow nuts, ow beggies awe weady, I hewp Mama Lolly picks dem and we use dem in cooking foods. It’s fun! We picks fwowews to decowate da house wiff too” she smiled, explaining, telling Rei allll about it.

She was shy, but Rei just happened to ask about a topic she was passionate about and Sophie couldn’t help babbling in delight. Her hands moved as she spoke and her little ears bobbed with her head movements. Her bunny tail was even wagging. “Dewe awe toy gawden sets we can pway wiff wight hewe in da pwaywoom. Oh! A-and I wike leawning about pwants. Pwants can dos all diffewent fings. Dey can be used fow so many fings. Food, medicine, cwothes, oxygen, building matewial, oils, and mowe” Sophie was struck by an idea. She gasped. 

“Wait a minutes! I’ll be wight back!” she told Rei, peeking her head out of the tent and looking around to make sure the coast was clear before running to the shelf with the shape sorter garden toy on it and grabbing it up, hurrying back to the tent and putting it in the middle between them. “Dis!” she announced. “We can pway wiff dis. And I can teach yous about gawdening, ehehe!”

image.jpeg.ef6265028170c7c3a38c11852858726d.jpeg

===============

Frost cocked his head slightly, raising one ear at Xeto's reply. “Ehhh? That doesn’t sound like nothing to me. I don’t know anything about your homeworld. So I’d probably find it fascinating” he replied. He got the vibe that Xeto didn’t want to be bothered right now but he was brimming with curiosity about the alien novel. “So, you like reading, huh. What genres do you like?” he questioned, figuring they may as well chat and try to get to know each other. He wanted to get along with the new staff members. “Mind if I ask what the novel's about?”

Akiza noticed the small infant bit his finger too hard and immediately tried to cradled him to calm down “Hey hey it’s okay do you want me to kiss it better?” She asked in a calm tone. Before hearing Lollys voice “I think I’ll go with a night sky theme.” She told her .

Kara thought she would be getting a fresh pull up but instead found herself in a twilight sparkle tshirt and Huggies diaper “Huh diapees? I still have pull ups in my bag…” she said in confusion before seeing Lolly introduce herself “Oh you must be the owner of this place it’s nice to meet you.” As she explained what her magic does.. “Oh I see well I already had potty trouble before I got here… Umm I could choose my room after I had eat something I hadn’t eaten good in days.” She said as she just stood in a tshirt and diaper as she looked at her assigned caretaker.

Rei nodded “Yeah.. me too especially when theirs someone taller then me which is why I pee pee a lot.” As the bunny girl explained ti her about the gardening before watching her scamper off somewhere and returned with a garden toy “I can guess try ti learn garden with  you 

Andrew looked up at Miss Hoshi and trembled giver her his hand as it’s still clenched into a fist. He babbled quietly to her and curled up in her arms. He looked around seeing what happened to the pictures he trembled more as using his magic on accident has led to punishment back at his old home.

Xeto looked at the other caretaker, and shrugged. “Not much to my home, my people are very tech oriented, and once we were the heart of an expansive empire, when it collapsed we became very logical and straightforward. As for my novel, it’s a history book of the great battles of my world. As I said, nothing that would interest you.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

((I’ve been playing catch-up on all my rps since I was unable to post last weekend due to depression. This is the last one that needed a reply. Woohoo! AND it’s the last week of the Life Skills training course this week, so I should have more free time from then on. Sorry to keep y’all waiting again, guys. I know I’m slow. But I’m like ye old reliable turtle from that story about the turtle and the hare. I’ll always post eventually, lol. Slow and steady wins the race. XD

Oh and Dlatwood, I got your OOC message. Thanks for the notice. I hope moving goes well. ^^ We look forward to having you back.)) 

Hearing Akiza’s reply in her mind, Lollia sent back what felt like a mental affirmation or a nod. “Okay, I will be happy to do that for you,” she responded before cutting the link. A night sky theme sounded lovely to her. Her own decor was somewhat similar, although it had more planets, ships and space creatures in it, along with butterflies. 

She wasn’t bothered about the fallen paintings. While Akiza comforted Andrew, the alien simply reached out with her telekinesis, causing the pictures to float up and resettle themselves upon their hooks on the walls. The conservatory awaited the pair, with its pond of sparkling rainbow guppies and the fish food right beside it. Just waiting for the one year old boy to come and feed them. 

Once that was done, she looked at Angela, waiting for her reply. The Latias indeed liked her new room and thanked her for it. However, as she was standing there, the woman received a phone call. Upon hanging up, Angela told Mama Lolly that she had to leave for a while on personal business, but that she would come back. Lollia understood and allowed her to go, wishing her safe travels and best of luck. She told her she would take Kara under her wing until the Latias returned. With that being said, Angela left the orphanage, flying off somewhere. 

This left just Kara and Lollia in the hallway. The 7 foot tall lady smiled down at the little girl. She surmised that Angela didn’t give her pants or a skirt in order to more easily see diaper usage. And despite not being dressed warmly, the thermostat was keeping the inside of the orphanage warm enough, so Kara shouldn’t be cold in just her Twilight Sparkle tee. 

“Oh, is that so? Well, I would have let you wear Pull Ups except that, the way my magical influence works, they would surely end up leaking. Diapers are much better while you’re living here,” she explained. 

“Yes, I am indeed the owner of this place. I chose to live out here so my magic doesn’t affect all my neighbours, only orphans like you that need lots of care. It’s okay if you have potty trouble. A lot of the other kids did too, before coming here. Nobody will make fun or get you in trouble for that anymore. Oh, you want to choose your room after you eat? Yes, of course! Let’s go downstairs to the kitchen and I’ll make whatever you want. We need to get something yummy in your belly before we do anything else”, she agreed, wanting to feed the poor child a nutritious meal. 

Lollia put down the catalogue on a side table and slowly approached the small 13 year old. She held out one of her hands, offering for her to take it. “Come with me, Sweetheart. I’ll show you the way,” the woman said kindly, smiling down at her. She allowed her to keep wearing her bag for the time being. Kara would be able to put it in her room once it was done. 

Once they reached the kitchen, Lollia showed Kara the tables. “Do you want a toddler table, a regular one, or a high chair?” she asked her. “You take a seat and I’ll make you some food. What do you feel like eating? Do you have any favourite foods?” she asked, trying to make sure that she would create something that Kara would like and would eat. 

========================

Sophie was surprised to hear that Rei was also shy. This made her very happy. It was nice to have someone who understood what it was like. 

“Ohh, weah. I pee pee when I’m scawed, as well,” she confessed, blushing again. 

She used to get in lots of trouble for not being able to master potty training, having accidents and remaining in diapers that her carers had to change. But ever since moving here, she never had to worry about it. She much preferred staying in diapers and never having to think about training. They also were a source of comfort and security for her. Sophie liked the attention she got during change time and she loved being treated as the age she felt she was, instead of being forced to act older or try to grow up. In the past, whenever she tried that, she just couldn’t seem to do what the grown ups were asking. It made her feel bad, and like a failure. Here, she could just be herself. 

“I tell you a secwet”. Sophie leaned forward to whisper in Rei’s ear, cupping her hand over it. “When all da new cawews got hewes dis mowning, I peed a-cause I was s-scawed”. She sat back and giggled slightly, embarrassed. But she wanted to make Rei feel better about her own accidents. 

Once the girl had returned with the gardening toy, she waited eagerly for Rei’s response. She didn’t sound too enthusiastic but she probably didn’t love gardening as much as the bunny girl did. Nevertheless, Sophie hoped it was something they could bond over. “Mmhmm…we tan jus’ pway. An’ dat’s how we’s leawn”, she said knowingly, having heard the grownups say it. “Well…I’ll show you. Fiwst, we takes out awll da pieces”, Sophie said, reaching over to pluck out the wooden parsnips, carrots and worms, as well as the side pieces of fruits and veggies. 

Once that was done, she looked up at Rei expectantly. “Otay. And nows…we pick up a piece”, she instructed, taking the bunny stick. “And…and…chu has to wowk owt whewes to puts it”. Sophie was holding a wooden bunch of bananas. “Dis is banana. It ish…colouw wewwow. It ish a fwuit. I lub banana!” she explained, holding it up in the air. She then looked around the sides for the right hole to slot it into. “Hmm….banana hole…banana hole. Whewe is dat again?” she mumbled, trying to fit it in a few of the wrong holes. “Bananas gwow on banana palm twees”, the girl suddenly said. “Dey wike twopical cwimates”. Something Sophie hadn’t shown Rei yet…there was a magnetic bunny toy inside the rolling wooden cart that could pull the worms out of the ground once they were all put back in. While they played, Sophie unknowingly wet her diaper again, barely registering the common feelings of wetness and then warmth. She got a little too excited playing with her new friend and telling her about gardening. 

=======================

Frost spotted Sophie run out of her little hideout and grab a toy, then turn on her heel and zip straight back in. He snickered at the amusing sight. That rabbit sure was something. He was glad that she was playing with Rei and making the new girl feel welcome. He hoped it would keep going well. He had heard Sophie bubbling over about one of her favourite hobbies so he knew Rei had asked about one of her passions. It was cute how excited she got. He could hear Sophie teaching Rei about bananas and laughed softly some more, knowing that was also one of the girl’s favourite foods. Rei sure was off to a great start with befriending her. And she barely had to say or do anything. 

Sophie must have been extremely lonely for that to happen…huh? It was good there were other children here now. 

Tuning back into the conversation, Frost looked in Xeto’s direction, curiously taking in his appearance as he talked. “Ohh, I see. Thanks for telling me about your home world. I like learning about other places,” he replied, wagging his tail. “Seems like the girls are getting along well, hee hee!” After a short pause, he continued “ …I’d be interested to see what kinds of technology your planet has that are different from ours. Although I rely heavily on my magic for the most part, eheh. But it’s really cool what people can do with their intelligence and the resources available to them. How they find new and different ways of using it. I can’t help but admire that,” the arctic fox said. 

He looked at the book in Xeto’s hand with an uninterested expression. “Yeeeeaaaaahhhh. I guess you were right about that, ahaha. That isn’t really my thing. I’m more into winter sports and cold weather activities! So…mind if I ask: what made you want to take a job at Innocence Orphanage? You must like kids if you work here now. Are there many kids on your planet, or are they kind of a rare thing?” he asked, curious and wanting to get to know him better.

“After I had my accident, I tried a bunch of different jobs. Being around kids made me the happiest. I try to be a good male role model and positive influence in the lives of those who’ve suffered”

Akiza looked at the small boy “Don’t worry about the small pictures I can easily fix them.” She said before kissing the boys finger better “That should be alittle better.” She told him in a soothing voice 

Kara noticed the Latias disappear for the time before looking at Lolly “I guess I can wear them they are very comfy.” She said waddling to the kitchen which caused her diaper to crinkle loudly  “Unmm I could take a toddler table and do you have grilled ham and cheese?” She asked.

Rei noddec her head slowly “I guess being in diapees are not too bad their actually really comfy.” She told her as she watched her new friend show her the new toy and didn’t notice that Sophie had wet herself and followed along with the bunny girls instructions 

Andrew curled up into a ball as Miss Akiza kissed his fingers which did make it feel better slightly. He looked up at her and calmed down not trembling as much as he unclenched his other hand.

Xeto turned off his tablet for a minute as the girls were in their fort and turned to Frost. “Children are plentiful on my home world, but they aren’t raised in a traditional sense, at a certain age they’re sent to the academies and raised by teachers and caregivers there. I didn’t see my birth parents till I was an adult after that. I guess why I took this job was to see if I could do better here then there.”

• 4 weeks later...

((Apologies for the ultra long wait on this one. I didn’t mean for a whole month to fly by. XP I’ve had some writer's block and a lot of health issues flaring up this month. Anyway, enough excuses, I’m replying today - finally)) 

There was no need for Akiza to fix the pictures, since before her very eyes, they rose up from the ground and perfectly rehung themselves, straightening out on their hooks. Lollia had heard them fall and fixed them using telekinesis. There wasn’t much that went on in the building that escaped her notice. 

Lollia smiled gently at Kara, glad she accepted the diapers with such ease. “Good girl. That’s the spirit!” She praised her. 

Once Kara and Lollia were in the kitchen, the alien mama was all ready to feed up the new little one in her domain. The diaper crinkles rustling from her thickly padded rear were all too adorable, along with the way she waddled. 

Hearing her question, Lollia nodded, pointing to where the toddler tables and chairs were. “Of course. Please, take a seat. Any seat”, The tall woman said as she glided into the kitchen and tied a white apron over her lavender dress, waiting to hear what Kara would like. “Yes indeed. We DO have grilled ham and cheese. I’ll make them for you right away”, she chimed, her tentacles gathering ingredients while her more human hands set up the flat grill and the utensils. 

Soon the sizzling of a cooking sandwich filled the air, along with the smell of melting cheese. Once it was toasted to perfection, she served it onto a smiling lion face paper plate, cutting the sandwich into four little squares. “There you are, mademoiselle. And would you like anything to drink?” she asked, “If you want to eat more, I can make more for you”. She had given her one sandwich to start her off small, since if you hadn’t eaten for a while, it could make you sick eating too much at once. “You can put your lion plushie on the table so he doesn’t get cheese and crumbs on him”, Lollia mentioned, seeing the plush Kara was carrying under one arm. 

============================

Sophie’s smile widened at what Rei said about diapers. “Weah. Dey good. I lub my diapees a lot”, she said, slightly shuffling in the fluffy padding and feeling how they hugged her. She loved her Merries. 

Of course, it’d be impossible for Rei to know if Sophie had peed, because her diaper was hidden under her white tights and pink winter dress. And the fact that it wasn’t very wet yet, so it hadn’t expanded much. As Rei watched and listened, Sophie finally found the right hole for the wooden bananas, fitting it into the slot. “Yay! I found it!” she cheered softly. “Okay, now youw tuwn, Wei”. Sophie pointed to the wooden fruit, worms and carrots laying around the floor of the tent

“Chu can pick a wowm, ow a fwuit ow a cawwot. Den you find whewe it goes. If you picks a fwuit ow cawwot, I can tell you about it!” she said, proud that she knew facts about all the fruits and veg. She only knew a little about worms, though. 

==============================

Frost saw Xeto turn off his tablet and put his book down and felt a little worried that he had annoyed him somehow. He wanted to talk though, so he could learn more about his coworker and they could get along. His ears moved softly while taking in the alien’s explanation. He listened curiously, not sure what to make of the new information. 

“Wow, that’s…pardon the pun but it’s an alien concept to me”, he said with a small chuckle, “Children being raised by their teachers. Well, if I think about it, I suppose that’s not too different from what we do here. We’re kind of like their teachers and their caregivers. So, not that alien after all! But I do feel kind of sad that the kids on your planet don’t get to form a bond with their parents growing up,” he said, 

“I feel the same way for the kids here. They missed out on having parents too. That means, we have to be their parents, in a sense. We’re their family now. I’m sorry you didn’t get to see your parents for so many years. No wonder Lollia hired you. She must have realised that you could sympathise with the kids here due to your personal experiences. You can understand how they feel to some extent. It gives you a way to connect with them. Anyway, I’m positive you can do better than the norm at your homeworld. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask”. 

He paused, then added “Or if you just want someone to talk to or need a friend, I’m here for you”.

Akiza smiled and cradled the infant while he started to calm while the pictures went back up on their own “There were all better now aren’t we r little one?”

Kara looked at the woman after being asked chest to drink “Ummm can I have apple juice please?” Setting Loki on the table before waddling over to the toddler table and sat down with her diaper on full display before her food was ready and was slowly starting to eat.

Rei nodded before grabbing the wooden carrot and dropped it in the slot shifting slightly which caused more crinkles from her padded rump 

Andrew sniffled and nods trembling more and curls up in her arms still thinking he’s gonna be punished for using his power on accident again. He rubbed his finger that he bit and doesn’t look at Miss Akiza.

Xeto shrugged at the man’s suggestions. “Maybe, but I still wonder if I was the best option. Children were never my strong suit but I aim to do the best at whatever I’m told to do. I guess just a conditioning of my upbringing.”

• 1 month later...

((My health has been terrible for some months, guys. I've been struggling with IBS and intrusive thoughts; that's why I've been so horribly slow, I have had zero energy. Daily diarrhea will do that to you... Anyway, I hope we can continue this. I was able to manage my diet rn to prevent daily stomach upsets at last, so I can finally write again! So, please, have a new post from me~))

The conservatory with its pond full of rainbow guppies awaited Drew and Ms Hoshi, the colourful fish flakes sitting in a cylindrical container with images of vibrant fish on the label, placed neatly to one side of the mesh covered pond. Ms Hoshi would have to teach Drew how to pinch some and sprinkle them on the water. 

After feeding the fish, there were other things the pair could do. Akiza could walk around the paths carrying Drew, showing him the animal shaped topiaries, the different flowers, perhaps naming their types and colours and letting him smell them, pointing out the painted ornaments of gnomes, fairies, frogs, cats and other things. She could even put him down and ask him to find them. Such as…’can you find a frog?’.

He could also try sitting at one of the miniature toadstool chairs and tables, or wandering around the paths with Akiza playfully pretending to chase him. They could spot the flower arrangements in the garden beds; one being a smiley face but there was also a heart, teddy bear, lollipop and birthday cake. If Akiza wanted to, she could pop Andrew in one of the hanging, egg shaped chairs that had cushions and use it like a swing, gently pushing it to make it sway. For more quiet activities, watching the snow flurries out the windows or putting Drew’s hand in the trickling fairy fountain water might be nice. 

Lollia, sensing Drew and Ms Hoshi still standing in the hallway, telepathically spoke to Akiza. “If you need any help figuring out what to do with him, Dear, just let me know~”. Her tone was kind and comforting. 

===================================

“Yes you can. Coming right up”, she replied, filling a baby bottle with juice. The bottle had a pattern of cartoon apples on it and she brought it over to place on the table, beside Kara’s lion plate. “You have beautiful manners, Kara. Here you go”

Lollia used a tentacle to gracefully pull out a tiny toddler chair and perched herself on it, sitting at the table with Kara and smiling. The 7 foot tall woman looked ridiculous seated on the toddler chair, her knees bent up to her chest. 

She looked at Loki and reached out to stroke him once, as though he were alive, her hand pausing on his back. “What a nice lion plushie. Does he have a name?”, she inquired softly. After a beat, she added. “Are lions your favourite animal?” 

She continued to sit with Kara while she ate, just making casual conversation to get to know her and so she didn’t feel lonely eating by herself. “You know, we have another little girl here who likes kitties. Her name is Rei. She looks like a three year old girl with white hair and purple eyes. You will meet her eventually”, she told her.

“We also have Sophie, who is a dwarf rabbit girl. She has white hair and pinkish red eyes plus a pair of rabbit ears and a cotton tail. Then there is Drew, a one year old baby boy with brown hair and green eyes, who has tan skin. Those are all the kids we have for now”

=========================================

Sophie watched her grab the carrot and ‘plant’ it. She gently clapped her hands. “Yay! You eawned a cawwot fact. Cawwot ish colow owange. Dis beggie is gud fow youw eyesight an’ skin! I bet chu didn’ knows dat”, she told her new friend proudly, pointing to her eyes with her index fingers, then pointing to her cheek, poking it softly. “Some peoples say dat cawwots can eben hewp you see in da dawk”. She didn’t know if that was true, though. 

Seeing Rei wiggle and crinkle, Sophie decided to do it too, wiggling in place to make her diaper rustle. “Ahehe, we awe cwinklies! ...otay, my tuwn”

She stopped after a minute, looking through the wooden shapes, reaching out to move her hand among them, the shapes knocking together softly, picking some up then dropping them as she tried to decide. “Ummm”. Sophie settled on one, picking up the pomegranate and holding it up. 

“Dis one is pom-gwa-nate. Buh dat’s hawd to say, so’s I calls it a pompom”, the dwarf rabbit said. “Dey awe juicy and cwunchy. Tastes kinda wike souw chewwies when ish wipe. Chu tan only eat da seeds buh dey’s vewy nummy an’ sweet. Gotta be caweful not to choke, though”

She hoped Rei was enjoying herself, and that she liked learning gardening facts. Sophie turned the garden toy around until she found the slot for the pomegranate, fitting it in after turning it the right way up. “Kay, Wei’s tuwn. Do you wike dis game?” she asked, looking over at her shyly, hoping Rei wasn’t bored to death or hating this game. “If you want, we tan pway bwocks ow dollies”.

===========================================

Frost cocked his head as he listened to Xeto, folding one ear back, wondering what he meant by his comments. 

“Hey, you don’t have to be the BEST; you just have to care. Nobody’s perfect and everyone makes mistakes. So don’t worry if you don’t become caregiver of the year straight away or something. Lollia’s giving you a chance to prove yourself. And we’re here to help you. Me, Ms Hoshi, Ms Angela, and Mama Lolly”. He said with an encouraging tone. 

“So don’t be too hard on yourself. We’ll collaborate as a team to make this odd family work. I’m sure the kids’ll grow on you after a while. You just need time to get to know each other, is all. It’s only your first day. You all are practically strangers!”. He paused for a moment before switching topics.

“By the way, your main role is a teacher, right? Giving our children a good education is really important. I think Lolly only made you a caregiver as well because we’re currently short on kids and staff. But maybe she did it so you can build a bond with the kids, too”.

Oh and this is the cute apple print on Kara's baby bottle of apple juice. 

image.jpeg.5f1263448066cbeedd81ff7672867bea.jpeg

Akiza smiled and saw a container of fish food and picked it up “Okay little one I know what will cheer you up I’ll teach you how to feed the fish but first I need something to secure you I’m sure Mama Lolly has a stroller bot a carrier to put you in.”

Kara blushed at the baby bottle but said as she started to suckle feeling a lot smaller then usual as she ate “Ummm his name is Loki I’ve had him since he was little…”   She told her as Lolly noticed Loki looked dirty and judging by her plushies condition she and Loki would need a bath after “So there are others like me too Huh.”

Rei blushed alittle when the dwarf rabbit mentioned her crinkly garments and listened to the girls carrot fact “I actually don’t like carrots and most veggies their kinda yucky.” She told her “Ouu what kind of Dollie’s do you have?” She asked her.

Andrew looked around the conservatory and saw the colorful fish reaching for them bouncing a bit and his eyes start to glow a low purple causing the gravity to lower and Miss Akiza could feel her feet lightly lift off the ground.

Xeto looked over at Frost and thought about what he said. “Yea, I guess so, it’s just frustrating when you can’t be the best, I don’t know if that’s just due to my upbringing but nothing I can do about it now. Teaching just allows for some control, you know.”

((A little bit faster than I have been with posts :3 Go, me!))

Akiza finally made it into the conservatory, easily finding the fish food Lollia left out for them. Keeping tabs on her new workers and littles, Lollia sensed Ms Hoshi was looking for something. The wondering, searching feeling prompted the woman to eavesdrop a little bit and hear Akiza’s thoughts. “The storage closet by my office is the closest for finding that kind of stuff”, she supplied helpfully. “Which one would you like me to bring you? I’ll float it over to you using my telekinesis so you don’t have to leave the room”, she offered. 

Back with Kara, in the kitchen, she watched Kara’s face turn as bright red as the apples decorating the bottle she’d given her and chuckled softly. “No need to be embarrassed, Sweetie. Due to my regression aura, you’d have had trouble using even a regular sippy cup. This is easier and less messy for you”, she explained in her jubilant, loving tones, smiling at the thanks the child gave despite being embarrassed. “Besides, don’t you think it’s cuter? I do~”

She listened to her talk about her plushie, looking it over, retracting her hand and wiping it on a wet wipe from her apron once she realised how dirty it was. The wipe discreetly floated itself to the bin afterwards. “Loki; that’s a powerful name. Suitable for a mighty beast like a lion”, she said approvingly, “I see... Then you two must be the best of friends. I’m sure you share lots of memories together”, Lollia stated. 

“Although, I think Loki could probably use a bath. It seems that it’s been a long time since his last cleaning and he’s gotten all stained and mucky”, she observed before glancing over Kara’s form.

“In fact, it looks like both of you could do with a wash. You’ll feel a lot nicer and fresher after a bath. We have lots of toys and bubble soap here to make bath time fun, so there’s nothing to be scared of,” she explained, hoping Kara didn’t have anything against bathing. 

Hearing her last comment, she nodded “Indeed. You might like to think of them as…your new siblings”, she suggested. “We’re a family”

===========================

Sophie tried to hide her disappointment at what Rei said about vegetables. She’d been hoping that her new friend wasn’t like the other kids when it came to them but it seemed she was wrong. Her face falling, the vegetarian bunny swallowed back her dismay as she looked away, trying not to show Rei how sad it made her. She wanted to respond but her words seemed to get stuck painfully in her chest and she stayed silent apart from a small, whisper soft “...oh”. Busying herself, she opened the lid of the garden toy and began putting all the wooden toys back into the box before closing it again, scooping it into her lap. When Rei asked what kind of dollies they had, she forced a smile, thinking over the large variety of dolls the building stored. 

“Oh, um…well…we has wots of dollies. Let me show you”, she said, getting to her feet and checking to make sure the coast was clear before leaving the safety of the tent hideout and going to replace the garden toy neatly on the shelf. She always put her toys away and tidied up after playing. Something she would have been punished for if she didn’t do it in her previous foster families. Sophie began to walk around the play room, slowly showing Rei all the different dolls. There were a LOT, and she couldn’t remember all of their names. A large variety, some with their own doll houses, yet everything being suitable for babies and toddlers, with nothing small that they could potentially choke on. Dollies for older, bigger girls, such as Barbie, American Girl or LOL Surprise, were only allowed in their personal bedrooms, where they were safe from other kids who might choke or otherwise get injured by them. 

Sophie showed Rei some Baby Alive, Baby Born, other brands of baby dolls, Na Na Na Surprise, Poopsie Unicorns, Fantasy Friends, Cabbage Patch dolls, Cutie Tooties, cloth dollies with soft bodies, wooden and plastic dolls with their own doll houses, Kindy Kids, Fisher Price Little People play sets, Hello Kitty for toddlers, and many more.

The dolls all had their own accessories and play equipment too (cribs, changing tables, high chairs, strollers, closets, rocking seats, play gyms, carriers and so on), plus lots of clothes, diapers and hair decorations as well. So, even though all the dolls available were safe for babies and toddlers, there were plenty that were still very lovable and offered a wide range of choices. Surely Rei would enjoy playing with one or two. 

Sophie didn’t really want to play with dollies right now, but she pushed her feelings down and tried hard to be chipper after having her feelings hurt and her enthusiasm crushed. “M…my fabouwite dolly ish…” she mumbled, unable to raise her voice much louder than a murmur. “...I…I wike Baby Alibe and Baby Bown. A-cause chu tan gib dem food an’ watew, and change theiw wittle diapees”, she said, twisting the hem of her skirt in her hands, having left Bunny in the tent. 

============================

“Hmm, since you want to excel at whatever you do, you’ll probably end up among the best of us at SOME things”, he replied optimistically.

“I’d like to sit in on one of your classes and watch you teach some time, if that’s okay. I take it you’re knowledgeable about lots of different subjects. Mind you, I don’t think you’ll be teaching our kids rocket science, ahehe! It’s more the role of a kindergarten teacher with our current ones. Shapes, colours, numbers, the alphabet, social skills, teaching about the world, stuff like that”

With Lollia’s regression aura reducing all the kids here to big babies, the curriculum wasn’t going to be extremely complicated for most of the younger ones like Sophie, Rei or Drew. However, for older kids, like perhaps Kara, the studies would match their age and competency level before they were regressed. Since they could still memorise and understand stuff. They just wouldn’t be able to stop themselves acting babyish, have any control over their continence, or win against babyish urges all the time. The regression tended to affect different people differently.