LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Innocence Orphanage (OPEN/ACCEPTING)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Once again, I’m sorry for being so slow!!!! I’m finally catching up on my last 2 rps out of 7. I hope you guys don’t mind the slower pace.......))

There was silence in reply to Mama Lolly asking if there were any questions so she was content to keep going with the tour. “Don’t worry, you can’t really get lost here. The hallways are all connected in a square shape on both floors” she told everyone. “Though sometimes the children do get lost” she said. Lollia began to lead them to the stairs going up to the second story, which held all the bedrooms. She saw the look of amazement on Ms Hoshi’s face. “You like it? I put a lot of thought into this place to make it as fun as possible. But I am no architect” she chuckled, beginning to step up the staircase with Drew safely tucked in her embrace. 

===============

Frost lightly wrapped one arm around Rei’s chest, sort of cuddling her and making sure she wouldn’t slide off his lap as he used his other hand to push the wheel of his chair, keeping up easily with Akiza, Lollia and Xeto’s paces. He smiled at the sounds of cute diaper crinkles and tummy gurgles “Sounds like your tummy is eating the breakfast you just ate. It’s doing a good job turning your food into energy” he told Rei playfully. “So, do you like the rooms on this floor, little Rei? Which one is your favourite?” he asked her out of curiosity. “I guess that depends on what you like to do” he figured aloud.

When the tour of the first floor ended, he excitedly wheeled towards the bottom of the staircase. “Oh, here is the staircase that goes to the second floor. That’s where all the bedrooms are. Are you excited to have your own room?” he asked her, watching the three other adults go up the stairs. “I can’t walk so we are going to use a little magic to get upstairs” he explained, as snowflakes began to swirl all around them till they formed a cloud, then when it cleared, the wheelchair was at the top landing. “Hee hee, I love my magic. I’m lucky I have magic or Miss Lolly would have to install a special electric chair to carry me up and down the stairs” he explained. His soft, fluffy fox ears slowly moved about, detecting more tummy gurgles. “Would you like tummy rubs to help it feel better?” he asked Rei gently. 

===============

Sophie blushed darker again, nodding at what Xeto told her. “O…otay” she mumbled nervously, barely a whisper. She wasn’t sure if she could eat without making messes. Some of her foster carers used to get angry at her when she messed up the high chair, or the toddler table and would make her clean it up, scold her for getting her clothes dirty as well and give her punishments. She hoped Mr Xeto wouldn’t be mad at her if she couldn’t master the art of tidy and neat eating. Her little hands and arms didn’t always obey her brain and move the way she wanted them to. Sometimes her grip was weak or clumsy and she dropped things. She would try her best to do what he wanted when they worked on it later though. 

The little dwarf rabbit cuddled her bunny plush tightly as she was picked up and placed on the ground. She rested her cheek against his soft head. Sophie was very shy about being picked up and held by someone she barely knew. But as a dwarf rabbit, she was tiny for her age and her short little legs had to walk faster to keep up with the adults while they did the house tour. Her steps quickened to a jog, making her trot after them and sometimes run a little. A couple of times she almost tripped over her own feet. When they reached the bottom of the stairs going up, Sophie reached out to grab Xeto’s pants leg as she panted and puffed, catching her breath. The adults started going upstairs, Mr Frost using his sparkly magic to cheat and teleport. But Sophie could do no such thing. The bunny girl was too short to reach the hand rail but too shy to speak up and ask for help. So she began to crawl up the stairs behind the three adults, which was hard with her bunny plushie tucked under her right arm. It was gonna take FOREVER to get to the top! 

================

Lollia reached the landing at the top of the stairs and waited for the others. She heard a knock at the front door of the orphanage as she sensed a new person enter her magical area of effect around the home and its grounds. “Oh! We have another new caregiver who has just arrived. I’d better tell her to meet us upstairs” she explained to the other adults “How lucky. I was not sure she would be able to come but it looks like things have worked in our favour” she said. Her yellow eyes began to glow as she used telepathy to speak to Angela, the lovely new Latias caregiver. “Hello there and welcome, my Dear. Angela, wasn’t it? The other new carers have already arrived. We are just giving everyone a tour of the house. We are upstairs on the second floor. Please meet us there. Just follow the hallway around until you find the staircase, Dear. We will wait for you” she told Angela, the lady’s motherly voice sounding clearly in Angela’s mind. 

To everyone else she said "Angela is a type of anthropomorphic monster called a Latias. But don't worry, she's very nice" 

walks up to join them in the hall way taking her time to look around and get a general understanding of the place as a psychic type pokemon she was able to understand stuff easier and remember well soon arriving up there were they were "Hello there I'm Angela the latias im happy i was able to make it" she was dressed in her usual gypsy like attire

Andrew slept in the alien woman’s arms as they walked. He stirred as the doorbell rang rubbing his eyes, he looked around blinking as his eyes adjusted to the light before seeing the new woman appear and he trembled hiding his face.

Xeto followed Ms. Lolita around the house looking into the classrooms to check them as he kept Sophia next to him, when they got to the stairs he watched chuckling at her as she struggled with stairs and picked her up carrying her up the stairs. He looked over at the new caregiver nodding to her. “Hello Ms. Angela, my name is Xeto, hope we can get to know each other soon.”

Akiza shook her head “No the rooms are quite lovely I’m sure the little ones will enjoy themselves.” She said happily.

Rei turned to the fix and nodded her head at both questions “I really like the playroom. And the art room.” She said softly as her tummy let out afew more gurgles as she nodded her head to have her tummy rubbed 

was following along taking in the floor plan to memory and listening to the conversations at how cute some of the little one were she didnt mind little ones as she finds them cute, adorable and their cheeks are just the cutest part but knows that any little could easily be a trouble maker if they choose to.

((Once again I am slooooowwwww! Lol. Sorry about that. Posting for multiple characters does slow me down but it's still fun. It just takes me longer))

The pastel rainbow alien mother heard the latias lady walking on the wooden floor downstairs and then the thudding sounds of her coming up the carpeted staircase, smiling as she made it to the top to join the rest of them. Lollia waved and beamed at her “Ah, you have made it. Wonderful, wonderful!” she said, pleased as punch to have so many good workers. They might have to find more babies to adopt here! Usually it was the other way around; too many babies and not enough to care for them. But Lolly had gotten lucky. The gods were smiling down on her for sure. 

“I’m happy you were able to make it, too, Angela. Once again, I am Mama Lolly and this little one in my arms is Drew, who will be the charge of Ms Hoshi there. Over there you have Xeto and little Sophie, our bunny bun, and over there is Frost with little Rei chan” she explained, gesturing to each person with a gracious open palm, not rudely jabbing her finger. “We’ll all get to know each other soon enough” she said hopefully, wishing that everyone would get along. Not just the kids but the adults too. 

Seeing Angela’s dangly earrings, she remembered what Drew had done earlier to her own. “Oh, you may want to remove your earrings, Ms Angela. Drew here has a habit of grabbing and pulling anything dangling. He got mine this morning” she said with a good-natured chuckle, beginning to rock and rub Drew’s back as he awoke and started shaking in fear at the new person. “Shhhh, there there, little one. It is okay. Miss Angela is very nice. She is only here to play with you and help you” she reassured him in cooing tones, “Did that door bell wake you up? What good hearing you have” she smiled, petting his hair. 

She had hoped Xeto would approve of the two classrooms they had. There were changing tables attached to each one so students could be easily changed between lessons and he wouldn’t have to leave the classroom or go far.  She noticed how he helped Sophie and gave looks of appreciation in his direction, smiling. 

==================================================

Sophie had been slowly crawling on all fours, making her way up the staircase behind the adults, when she was picked up by the chuckling Xeto, making her eep softly and let out a nervous giggle. She blushed again in his arms but didn’t struggle, hiding her red face in her bunny plushie. They were moving so much faster and in no time at all, they were at the top. Once she felt him stop, she slowly raised her head and looked around. So many new people. “Eep!” she whispered again softly, chewing her bottom lip. “B-bunny” she called her toy’s name, calling on him to offer comfort and support ‘Hewp me be bwave’ she thought silently, Awound all dese new peoples’. 

Then she remembered her manners and told Xeto “Fank oo misha Xeeto” in an embarrassed but grateful mumble, happy that he was so nice and had helped her. She saw him greet Angela and looked at the latias as well, raising one hand to give her a tiny wave. “H-h…hewwo” she squeaked softly. She tried really hard not to stare but she had never seen someone like Angela before. She didn’t even know what a latias was. But the lady looked nice and pretty. Sophie was a little scared of the pointy things on her back though. The yellow blades that ended in points. What were they, anyway? What did they do? What were they for? 

===================================================

Lollia heard what Akiza had said to her “Thank you. Yes, we try to make them as fun as possible. But caregivers definitely can help children with guided play and sharing ideas or light prompting” she said. “If the kids ever get bored or don’t know what to do. Oh and every child can pick a theme for their chosen bedroom. We have a catalogue with pictures of what each can look like as examples. They just have to point to what they like” she said. 

She then looked at Angela and informed her, “We’re just doing the upstairs tour and letting the kids pick their rooms. Just to make you aware though, Angela, rooms 1, 10 and 11 are already taken. They belong to Sophie, Frost and me, respectively” she said with a smile.

=====================================================

Frost listened carefully to Rei’s replies, nodding to show he was listening. “Ah, yeah, the playroom can be lots of fun, with so much stuff to climb on and so many toys. And making arts and crafts is good too. I like getting creative and making a mess but I always wear an apron to protect my clothes” he said, biting the tip of his tongue as he smiled at her, glad to hear about what she liked and getting to know her better. “Maybe we can make something in the art room soon. After you pick a room up here to be your very own” he said, tail wagging softly.  “Let’s go around all the rooms with Mama Lolly so you can see which you want most” he explained, beginning to gently rub her little tummy in circle motions. 

======================================================

Now that Angela joined them, Lollia did a visual check that all were present and began to walk again, leading the group down the hallway, pausing to let them look into the empty bedrooms 7 and 6 which were near the stairs, then going up to bedroom 1, which was Sophie’s room, pausing to let them look inside. 

It was decorated with a bunny theme with lots of soft pinks and whites and a LOT of plushies and toys. There were also a lot of things that bunnies like, such as carrots, bananas and strawberries, hay bundles, a rabbit shaped night light, white wooden clouds on the walls, flowers and butterflies decals, colourful eggs, cute pictures of adorable rabbits and so on. It was like a spring themed, rabbit themed kind of pastel, cute and pretty nursery. There was a fully stocked changing table with a pink padded mat and a decorated crib with frilly bedding and hanging curtains that had fairy lights, as well as a plush rocking recliner chair. 

“This is Sophie’s room. As you might be able to guess. Room 1” Lollia announced to the group. She went along and showed them all the bedrooms, taking their time and letting people look around. 

In her room, it was decorated with a pastel rainbow theme of butterflies, space and stars, as well as other things that the woman liked. Frost’s room looked more like a winter wonderland with all whites and cold colours on display and some colourful snowboards hung on the walls.

“Frost got a big room because he’s in a wheelchair and needs it to be accessible, hence the extra space” the alien explained to the adults. “And I’m right here in room 11 next door” She turned to Akiza “Ms Hoshi, I’ll entrust you with picking a good room for Andrew. It might be a good idea to have him in one across from whichever one you choose, or beside it. Seeing how little he is” she said. “But everyone else, feel free to pick whichever room speaks to you” 

She looked at Rei, smiling at the cute scene of her having her belly rubbed by the fox. “Rei, Sweetie, you might like to pick a room next to Sophie’s room. If you want to do that, then room 6 or room 2 would both be good. But you can only choose one so think carefully” she told her with a warm and kind tone. “I think it will be nice for you girls to be near each other, seeing as you both are around the same age and size” she told them.

“Miss Angela, please do not fret, we will find a child for you as well” she told the latias, making sure everyone was included. “In the meantime, I’m sure you’d be a brilliant help for the kids we do already have. A second pair of hands and eyes always comes in useful. Now, where is that room catalogue with all the themes?” 

"Of course but before we continue that I should clear something up for the little bunny girl since shes staring at my back... I don't mind that your probably curious they are my wings they allow me to fly really quick I'll likely even offer a service here specially for that giving lil ones a flight if they get their caretakers permission, and are on their best behavior, secondly all babies will wear a protective head piece and goggles and can choose to stop when ever thoughts lolly? Also no need to rush it I would rather the little one choose me themselves would make it feel that much more special don't ya think?" *winks at the babies and excuses myself to go for a flight returning in time for them to continue their talk*

Cant do colored text on mobile will fix posts when I can without power for a bit so no access to my pc)

Akiza nodded as Mam Lolly made notes for the rooms before deciding to choose room 6 “Well looks like Andrew will be in room 7 which is next to mine.” She replied.

Rei thought for a second a playmate would be nice before saying “I’ll choose room 2.” She said softly as she relaxed while her tummy was being rubbed 

((That’s okay. I don’t mind if the text is coloured or not. I just do it so it’s easy to tell which character is speaking. I hope your PC and the power is fixed soon!)) 

Lollia heard what Angela said, nodding in approval for her to go ahead and explain to the bunny what the things on her back were. 

===========

Sophie, realising she’d been caught staring at the Latias’ wings, gasped, blinked and meeped softly as her face turned red once more, easily flustering. “S-sowwy!” she chirped out, knowing it was rude to stare, or so she’d been told. She didn’t want to upset the grown ups. But Angela didn’t seem to be mad. That calmed her a bit. 

Sophie cuddled her plushie up to her nose and peered over the top of it at Miss Angela, listening to her explanation with wide eyes. “Ohhhh. Wings!” she replied meekly, lowering her bunny to get another look at them. They kind of reminded her of aeroplane wings, now that she thought about it. “Wow!” 

Miss Angela could fly! How amazing! “You’we wike an aiwpwane!” she peeped at her softly in amazement, unable to stop herself from speaking. “Fwying sounds fun. Buh scawy. Buh…I wike youw wings. M-M-Miss Angie” she told her, hunching her shoulders as she withdrew into herself shyly. “D-dey cool an’…an’ pwetty” Sophie told her, blushing like mad as she stared at the floor. 

Anngela she’d said she could fly really fast. Being so high and going so fast was a terrifying idea to the girl, whose instincts told her to stay on the ground. Still…she would love to watch Angela fly while she stayed on solid earth. Miss Angela was so cool! 

===============

Lollia chuckled at Sophie’s responses to Angela, looking at the woman when the toddler had finished speaking. “They are a little like aeroplane wings!” she smiled with a soft laugh, “Nice observation, Sophie, Darling” 

Her gaze met Angela’s. “Thank you for explaining that to her, Angela. I am okay with that, taking them for flights, I mean. I don’t think you’ll be able to convince Sophie to leave the ground anytime soon though” she laughed again, “But if you’d like to work on that with her, perhaps it will happen one day. Oh yes, protective gear will be a must. I trust you with taking the kids for joy flights if they want to. Since you sound like a confident and adept flyer. The kids would probably be thrilled” she grinned. “I can use my telekinesis to float about but it’s not quite the same as true flight. Anyway, I’ll have that protective gear crafted for you as soon as possible” she told her. 

“Well, okay, if you’re alright with waiting for another little one to show up, then that’s fine. You are right. It’s nice to be chosen and I’m sure you’ll become someone’s special carer in due time. For now, we’d appreciate your help with the ones we do have” she said, waving goodbye to her and wishing her a good flight as the woman left, returning in a little while. 

Once she was gone, Lollia listened to Akiza’s room choices. “Room 6 for you, Ms Hoshi. And room 7 for Drew. That sounds perfect. Nice and close to the stairs so you can easily bring him down to play” she smiled, making a note of it. “And would you like a theme to decorate the rooms? Maybe a fun theme for Andrew’s nursery?” she asked, waving a hand as a catalogue book floated from somewhere in the building and floated in mid air with its pages open. “What about teddy bears or maybe coloured hot air balloons?” she suggested. She looked at Drew, stepping over to the catalogue, “Look Drew, see the pretty pictures? Which one do you like?” Mama Lolly asked the boy, stroking his hair gently as the book slowly flipped its pages, pausing for a while so he could look. 

===============

Frost smiled at Rei’s choice. “Great choice, Sweetie. Mama Lolly, we have Rei in room 2 over here” he looked back at Rei “What theme do you want for your room, Honey? You can have anything you want". He took out another catalogue that was folded in his pocket and opened the pages to show her pictures of room themes. “Just point to what you like and Mama Lolly will use her magic to make it look the way you want” he said. 

=============

Sophie heard what Rei said and smiled, grinning brightly towards Rei, giving a soft “Yay!” into her bunny. It had been so long since she made a friend. She waved at Rei happily, peeking at her from behind her plush bun. “Bunny says he’s happy dat you’we gonna be next to my woom” she told her shyly. “We be fweinds!” 

=============

Lollia noted down what rooms everyone was in, and saw Angela come back from her flight. “Angela, welcome back. I take it the flight was refreshing in that winter wind, ahaha. Darling, what room would you like to stay in? The rooms are for the staff, not just the kids” she explained to her.

Had just returned from her flight and was smiling when i heard her comment and such "Oh yeah sure i might be a dragon and not that good against ice but i do love a good flight once in a while but yeah im sure I could get sophie conviced eventually, so she knows i wont be flying at the speeds i do my flights at when i do give rides hehe i doubt the lil ones could handle jet planes speed of 60 mph or higher if anything it will only be like 5-10 and nothing more... for protective gear i suggest goggles, a special outfit to resist the wind and of course a cute flying cap should suffice i got a special saddle already made for giving lil ones flights"

Akiza browsed through the pictures “I think teddy bears would be a good fit for Andrew I mean unless of course there’s something else heclikes.” Showing him other pictures through the book.

Rei looked through the book and saw all the pictures she could choose from “Kittens please.” She said before smiling shyly at Sophie “I’m glad too Sophie and I would like that.” I 

(Sorry y’all I’ve been super busy with finals and stuff for the end of the semester.)

Andrew rubbed his eyes as he was still a little sleepy but looked at the colorful pictures in the book but pointed to the undersea theme and he hugged mama lolly reaching for her earring again liking the the way it shimmered.

"I dont really care which room I'm given at this point any works for me so just assign me one and ill go get it set up how i would like if that is ok miss?" *checks on the lil ones before heading the room i was assigned getting it set up*

• 2 weeks later...

((That’s okay, Grumvakk. Good luck on your finals! :) I hope they go well. Also, thank y’all for being so patient with me. I was in 6 rps and now I’m in 10, so I’m still pretty slow. But even though that’s the case, I will ALWAYS come back and post when I can. I get sick a lot so sometimes I can’t write when my mental health tanks but I definitely want to continue this rp with everyone for as long as we can!))

The alien lady listened to the Latias, cuddling Drew in her arms, still showing him catalogue pages. She was glad the other woman wasn’t frozen stiff after going outside in the January winter weather in those clothes.

“Ah, so you’re a dragon type. Interesting. I’m impressed you aren’t cold after that sudden flight but dragons are known to be hardy. Do be careful to dress more warmly before heading out again, though. I wouldn’t want you to get a chill, Dear. There’s plenty of airspace around the orphanage so you can fly whenever you need. I will watch and see how things go with convincing Sophie, ahaha” she chuckled lightly, “I trust you won’t do anything the kids aren’t comfortable with. And that sounds like a much safer speed than your top speed. You are right. Their bodies aren’t quite built for jet plane level speeds” she said with a small chuckle. “5-10 mph should be fine. Starting slow and gradually increasing speed would be the best strategy. Okay, well, I’ll have the flying gear made up tonight. They’ll be in the closets tomorrow morning” she promised.

“With any luck, flying together will help the kids bond with you,” she said with a smile. She was giving Angela the benefit of the doubt and quite a lot of freedom to do what she thought safe with the children. 

===========

Unable to help hearing their conversation with her attuned rabbit ears, Sophie ducked her head further behind her bunny and mumbled “U-umm…m-maybe I could twy fwying…i-if Miss Angewa s-stays close to the gwound a-and…and we don’t go vewy fast” she peeped, her sweet and soft little voice like a delicate dandelion puff on the wind. She wanted to make all the adults happy. So, even though the idea of flying scared her a lot, she would try to be brave and let Miss Angela fly with her at least one time, to see how she felt. Bunny rabbits weren’t really made for flying. If she could hold Bunny for comfort, that would help her feel calmer. 

============

Lollia moved a candy coloured tentacle over to pet Sophie’s head “Don’t push yourself, Sophie. You don’t have to fly if you don’t want to. But it might be really fun. Sometimes we need to try new things so we can see if we like them and so we don’t miss out. You can watch Miss Angela take other kids for a flight and then decide if you’re feeling up to it. But she will not force you” she comforted her, noticing that Xeto seemed to be drifting off into his own thoughts, zoned out and not paying attention to what was being said. 

She heard Akiza speak up and looked towards her with a bright smile “That sounds adorable. I’ll show him the example” she said, flipping the pages of the catalogue to show various teddy bear nurseries on the pages. “Look, Andrew, do you like teddy bears? Do you want a teddy bear room?” She cooed to the child, making sure his eyes were on the pictures by wiggling the book in his line of sight. 

She saw him rub his eyes, showing no reaction to the teddy bears. “No? How about this? Or... this?” She turned the pages slowly, pausing to let him see other designs. When he pointed to the undersea theme, she grinned. “Ahh, the undersea theme. Do you like that? There are lots of coloured fishies and pretty corals!” 

He was smiling and had been deliberate in his choice, pointing straight at the pages. Lollia returned the sweet hug, “Aww, nice hug. Thank you, Sweetheart” she said tenderly, giving a small squeeze and moving to and fro as she praised his interaction. Noticing his hand rise towards her earring once more, she gently put her hand on his to intervene and the shaker of sprinkles from downstairs floated up to them, shaking itself in his view. “Oh no, you can’t have Mama’s earring, Sweetie. Here, have this nice shaker instead. Look at all the pretty colours in there! So many sprinkles!” she enthused, her tone animated to catch his interest. 

============

Frost looked through the book with Rei, liking a lot of the fun designs of the bedrooms for the kids. When she stopped on the pages with cat themes, he listened. “Okay, you want kittens? Aww, they’re so cute. Just like you. I think it’s perfect” he told the little girl, smiling. “I’ll let Lollia know and she will make your room up with her telekinesis. That’s her power that lets her move things around with her mind” he said, tapping Rei’s forehead gently with a finger. 

He watched her respond to Sophie and his tail wagged softly. He’d kind of been hoping someone would choose foxes for their bedroom but it was no biggie. 

============

Sophie heard Rei and looked at her, giving her a smile from behind her bunny, her reddish pink eyes squinting happily, sparkling. “M…me too!” she replied. She felt better about Miss Angela’s flying after what Mama Lolly had said. 

Having heard that Rei chose a kitten theme, she really approved of it. It would be a cute room just like hers. She loved cute things and was glad that Rei seemed to love them too. She looked forward to showing Rei her room and of Rei hopefully showing Sophie hers once it was done up. She hoped they could play together. Maybe she could even show Rei her little trick with plushies. Hopefully it wouldn’t scare her like it had done to people in her foster families in the past. 

============

Lollia  looked at Xeto and got his attention “Mr Xeto, since you’re not paying attention, allow me to choose a suitable room for you. I’ll put you in room 8” she decided “That’s close to the current kids we have, with them just across the hall” 

She then looked at Angela, hearing her reply about the rooms. “You don’t want to choose one? Well, okay then. I’ll pick out a good one for you as well, Miss Angela. You will have…” she paused, looking around the upstairs, eyes glancing from door to door. “Bedroom 3, beside our two little girls. And across the hall from Xeto. This way, everyone’s relatively close to one another and we don’t have to cross the halls to get to each other’s rooms” she said with a smile. “Of course, you can decorate it if you wish. I have all the supplies needed stored in the attic and down in the basement. However, it’d probably be faster if you just tell me what sort of interior decor theme you want and I’ll go in there and use my telekinesis and tentacles to get it done up faster” she said. 

“Speaking of which! Miss Hoshi!” she walked over to her, gently prying Drew from her chest and holding him towards the other woman “While I’m busy decorating the new rooms, you’ll have to take Drew for me. It’s play time on the daily schedule, so why not go with him and our other little ones and take them downstairs to find something fun to play with?” she suggested. “There’s really nothing but bedrooms up here and most of them are just plain because we don’t have many caregivers and children at this point” 

Seeing Angela start to walk towards bedroom 3, she called out to her, “Miss Angela, you can go and chill out in the staff break room if you like. Or you can come and help me set up the new rooms. It’s up to you, Darling” she told her. 

=============

Frost continued to softly rub circles into Rei’s belly over her dress, remembering her tummy was sore earlier “Would you like to go and play downstairs while Mama Lolly makes your room up, Baby Girl?” he asked her. “We can play anything you want until morning tea time” 

=============

Hearing Frost, Sophie hesitantly toddled over, her steps slow with a few pauses before she got about a metre and a half away from the pair. “Uhhhh….ummm…..” she fidgeted, trying to get up the courage to say the words, looking at Rei hopefully. “W…Wei…” she got out, blushing and looking down, losing her courage. She buried her face in her plushie, bright red, flustered and upset at herself, embarrassed by not being able to ask Rei if she could play with her “Mmmmmh” 

Maybe Xeto could help. 

Akiza smiled as Drew picked out a sea theme “Fishies it is then.” Before nodding to take Drew off Lolita hands hoping to bond to with her new charge as she waited for Lolita to put the small tot in her arms.

Rei nodded slowly “I really like kitties.” She told Frost while her tummy was rubbed “Ummm.” Before she could answer Frost and Sophie’s question her tummy gurgled once more and felt some pressure “Uh oh I think I’m gonna…” she paused as she felt something enter the seat of her diaper.

taps my chin and thinks "Anything that gives off a kind of mysterious gypsy kind of vibe afterall i do fortune telling and such~"  She goes about her business and heads to the room that the lady had talked about prior.

Drew looked up at them as he was being handed off to the other woman. He trembled a bit but slowly clutched to her as he was placed in her arms.

Xeto nodded to Lolita at the mention of what took he’d be assigned, not really caring as he was used to assigned bedding. Xeto looked down at the small girl hiding in her stuffie and he rubbed her shoulders. “Miss Rei, I think Miss Sophie wants to play with you, would you do her the honor of being her playmate for the day?”

The seven foot tall alien had to bend down a little to lower Drew into Akiza’s grasp. She only let go once she was sure the other woman had a proper hold of him. Surprisingly, the child didn’t cry or fuss. Although she noticed his body shaking as he slowly grabbed onto Ms Hoshi and felt sorry for him. She knew he was trying his best and this was all very confronting for him.  “My, that was easier than expected.. It’s okay, Drew. Ms Hoshi will find you something fun to do” she said in a comforting tone. 

She then glanced around the place. “Well, where to begin?” she pondered, tapping her lips with the tip of a tentacle. “I suppose I’ll start with Drew’s nursery, then Rei’s, then do the caregivers’ rooms” she decided. Just in case the kids needed their rooms sooner. Adults were able to wait more easily. 

She looked in Angela’s direction once she voiced what theme she wanted “That’s perfectly do-able. If you want to start while I work on the kids’ rooms first, I’ll join you in a bit. They won’t take me long” she promised, smiling at Xeto as he accepted his chosen room without complaint. 

Lollia walked over to the room that would soon be Drew’s and soon after, the door to the attic stairs opened and decorating supplies began floating out, following her into the room. From down below, objects floated up from the basement then up the stairs to the second floor, also following the woman into the 1 year old’s nursery. Wallpaper began to neatly roll itself onto the walls, thick, soft carpet began tacking itself to the floor and furniture floated in the air while being painted by brushes and tins of paint. There was activity all around the woman who was hovering half a foot above the floor, waving her hands and tentacles like a conductor. If anything, Lollia prided herself on how good she was at multitasking. And a little spell would have the paint instantly dry in a matter of seconds once all was done. Toys, diapers and assorted baby stuff were the last to float out of storage and fill shelves, attach to the ceiling, clip onto the crib or stock the changing table. Soon, Andrew’s nursery was complete. Starfish with different expressions stuck to the walls, mermaids, seals, sharks, fish and all manner of brightly coloured sea creatures decorated the walls. The sandy floor was full of rocks, corals, shells and treasures. Even a sunken ship. Any kid’s imagination could run wild looking at the underwater scene. The carpet even had the look of a sea floor. 

Lollia decided to add a little enchantment. Summoning her magic, she uttered the spell aloud and the walls animated. It was like a screensaver on a computer or like watching a fish tank in a virtual pet game. Very much like the animated walls and floors in Animal Crossing New Horizons. 

Satisfied with the furniture, toys, equipment and overall look of Drew’s nursery, she glided out of his room and into the one that would become Rei’s, objects whirling to life around her once again. 

===============

“Cats are good,” the fox agreed with a smile. “Foxes are kind of like them. We can even purr” he told her. “But we’re also kind of like dogs. We love to bury things and have our belly rubbed. And you know, foxes can…” He continued to prattle on about foxes before he was interrupted by her ‘um’- ing. His ears softly flickered at her words. It only took him a second to understand what she was implying and just at that moment, her diaper expanded and got really warm. Frost just eased up on the belly rubs with an understanding look. He waited a moment “Ohh, so that’s why your tummy was sore earlier. It’s okay. Get it all out, little one” he encouraged, not making fun or judging her in the least. After a couple of minutes, he asked “All done?... Good job, Rei. Don’t be embarrassed. That’s what your diapers are for. And I’m sure you feel better. Your tummy will thank you” he gently patted her head. “I think the first stop we’ll be making is for a diaper change. Then you can play downstairs with all the toys” he said with a calm demeanour. “Come on, let’s go to the changing room downstairs. Since your room’s still being set up” he said, raising his hand and using the winter magic spell he’d used before to transport them downstairs in a flurry of sparkles and snowflakes. 

Once the magic cleared, he rolled the wheelchair to the changing room beside the living room. He wheeled over to the changing table and pointed to the button that would make it lower down so he could reach it. “Wanna push the button, Rei? It’ll make the table lower so I can change you” he explained. “This is the room we used earlier. We can easily get to the play room from here” 

Rei was a bit smelly but he didn’t mind. If she’d been busy playing or doing something else, he would probably not have insisted on changing straight away. But he figured it was best to get her a clean bum before she got absorbed into a new activity.  

================

Sophie flinched when she felt hands on her shoulders but after a second, she relaxed under the rubbing, letting out a soft breath. She was so relieved to hear Xeto ask Rei for her and smiled, looking up from where she had her face buried in her bunny with closed eyes and opening her eyes again shyly to peek over his head. She heard Rei say something and then fall quiet. Sophie’s brow furrowed in confusion as she bent one ear, then heard Frost quietly talk about taking Rei to get changed “Ohh” she whispered to herself. Rei just pottied herself. That was normal here. Sophie was used to it since arriving at this place. Even before she came here and Mama Lolly’s magic made her HAVE to wear diapers, she wasn’t properly potty trained. So it did’t bother her one bit that the other girl made a mess. “I…I…” she took a step closer “I’ll wait fow chu..i-in the pway woom. D-d…downstaiws” she told Rei, waving at her and Frost before the fox teleported them using magic. 

Sophie turned and wandered to the top of the staircase that led back down and looked down it. She suddenly felt dizzy as it seemed very, very high to the little tiny rabbit. “W-whoa!” she uttered, crouching down to prevent from falling. Sophie turned backwards and began to slowly crawl down the stairs, but it was hard while trying to hold Bunny under one elbow. “Um…” she paused, having made it only three steps lower “Misha Zee-toe? Tan chu hewp me? I…I fink it would be faster if…i-if you cawwied me” she asked, blushing as she forced herself to look up at him but her eyes skittered away from his own gaze. “I…I. I…wanna go to the pway woom” she told him, her voice nearly inaudible.

Was heading downstairs anyways and was passing by she would bend down towards the bunny girl smiling as i offer a hand "Need help going down ill help you if you want im heading that way anyways" the latias waits for her response before going any further after either a yes or no she would either pick her up and take her there or just go down on her own.

Akiza smiled “There there Andrew it’ll be alright I got an idea i have fishies of my own do you wanna help me feed them?” She asked the small infant since he had an interest in them.

Rei sighed in relief as she finished messing herself and nodded  “I’m a good girl messing my messing diapees ? And my tummy does feel  a bit better.” Before nodding in agreement for a diaper change and turned to Sophie “I’ll play with you after I get a changie first.” Before Frost transported her to the changing rooom and nodded and gently pushed the button 

Andrew looked up at Miss Hoshi a bit confused and he nodded at the opportunity to look at her fishes. He clutched onto her still shaking a bit.

Xeto looked up at the Latios and picked up Sophie bouncing her slightly. “Better Miss Sophie?” He smiled and started to walk down the stair and followed a map to the nearest playroom opening the door.

• 3 weeks later...

((Sorry again for the big wait on a reply. I’ve been getting sick a lot lately from health issues flaring up and they suck out all my energy. XP I’m catching up on all my rps while I have a little bit of a battery charge to write with today. I've gotten behind on them all again! :( T_T

BTW, anyone want to make another child pr baby character? Or invite someone to the rp for Angela to take care of? I can if you all don’t want to. I love writing littles.

Also, how does Akiza have a fish tank already? Didn’t she just move in? Her room isn’t finished being done yet but I can have Lollia teleport Ms Hoshi’s fish tank from her home to her room at the orphanage if you want. We have a fish pond with rainbow guppies in the conservatory. It’s covered with a metal grid so kids can’t drown. Andrew could feed those if he wants.))

=============

Sophie saw Angela coming down the staircase, hearing her footsteps get closer. She could feel the vibrations of each tread. She looked up at the woman shyly and shook her head. 

“N-n-no fank you”, she told the woman politely in her whisper soft voice, looking down again quickly, her eyes skidding to the side in a slightly guilty fashion. She had already asked Mr Xeto and she didn’t want to confuse him. Still, she felt a little bad for denying Angela’s offer of help since the Latias had gotten there first. She hoped Miss Angela wasn’t upset with her for that. 

Sophie always worried about making others unhappy by her actions. That was how she kept getting rehomed. The girl promised herself silently that she would interact with Miss Angela soon too, so she didn’t feel left out.

She heard Rei and nodded at her “Otay!” she sang out. Changies were important so as not to get rashies. She would happily wait for her. 

When Mr Xeto came over and picked her up, Sophie gasped, clinging tightly to her bunny so she wouldn’t drop him as she was bounced. A tiny involuntary giggle escaped her. The bunny girl’s rabbit ears had bounced a little too, making her look slightly silly. She looked up at the alien man and nodded silently with a shy smile, unable to look him in the eyes, “...Mmhm” she hummed. 

The rabbit girl felt the slight jolting of each step as he carried her downstairs. She saw him look at a map. Sophie already knew her way around so she quietly pointed, showing him the way to go until they reached the play room. Her eyes lit up at the sight of the colourful room filled with toys. 

“We hewe!” the girl cheeped softly, her smile getting brighter. With her animal enhanced hearing, she could detect the sounds of Rei and Frost in the changing room next door, just out through the living room. She wiggled in Xeto’s arms, wanting to get down “Down, pease?” 

She wanted to find a place to wait for Rei. Sophie eyed one of the pop up play tents; a pink one with an attached tunnel leading to a mesh sided play area. It faced the door to the living room. That would be a good place to hide while she waited. She wondered what Rei would want to play. There were so many things they could do here. Sophie’s excitement at getting to play with a new friend ramped up again. 

============

Frost nodded at Rei’s question. “Uh huh. You’re a very good girl. What would be bad is taking your diapees off and having accidents in your clothes or on the floor. But I’m sure you won’t do that” he said, confident in her, his tone playful at the last sentence. “I’m glad your tummy feels better, Squirt. Let’s go” 

While they were in the changing room, he smiled and wagged his tail when she pushed the button, knowing kids loved to push buttons, figuratively and literally. When the table lowered, he laid her down and began to remove her winter leggings, sliding them down to her feet and pushing her dress up out of the way. The fox expertly peeled off the diaper tapes and grabbed some wipes, starting to clean her up. Once the front was clean, he slid the dirty diaper from under her, taking as much of the mess with it as he could, then lifted her ankles, raising her bottom in the air to clean her backside. The used diaper was balled up and stuffed in the diaper genie, followed by handfuls of dirty wipes. 

Once Rei was sparkling clean, he grabbed another Luvs diaper and spread it under her, rubbing in baby oil then shaking on powder, wrapping the diaper around the little girl snugly and sealing the tapes again before fixing her clothes. He picked Rei off the table and pressed the button again to raise it, placing her feet on the floor “All done, Honeybun. Now, I’m going to wash my hands and then we can go play” he said, wheeling over to the sink and cleaning up, before moving over to Rei and holding out his hand. “Let’s go…it’s right next door, through the living room into the play room. Sophie and Mr Xeto should be there” he said, leading Rei along. When she reached the playroom, a lot of colours and toys would clamour for her attention. “Well, here we are. Now, where’s Sophie?” he asked, scratching his head as he began looking around. “That little rabbit is good at hiding. I wonder if you can find her” he told Rei with a smile.   

=============

Lollia overheard part of their conversation and poked her head out of Rei’s nursery, activity going on behind her. “Oh, Ms Hoshi; Drew’s nursery is ready for whenever he needs it. Just letting you know. I’m almost done with Rei’s and then I’ll do yours, Angela’s and Xeto’s” she said before ducking back in, the room’s activity picking up the pace again. 

Once Rei’s kitten nursery was complete, Lollia wandered off to find Angela, searching about for her until she found her in the staff room. “Miss Angela, would you like to help me decorate your room? I’ll follow your guidelines for what you want. A mysterious gypsy vibe if I recall correctly. Let’s decorate together while the kids are playing” she invited, leading her to her room as supplies began to follow them in.