LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite parts of being an adult baby?

Kawaharu

Being an adult baby and Incontinent, my favorite part about being an adult baby is that I never have to be potty trained ever again. I am kept in diapers permanently and with no hope of ever being able to potty like the adults, grown ups and big kids. Being an adult baby, let's me get away with being with pooping and peeing in my diapers anywhere I want or need to. It allows me to dress in nothing more than a thick diaper, t-shirt or even a onesie on. Since being kept in diapers and being an adult baby, I don't ever have an adulthood because to be an adult is to be potty trained and since I am not potty trained, I am kept as an adult baby instead. It's why being an adult baby, I have an adult babyhood instead of an adulthood. Being an adult baby let's me get away with things that normal adults would never get away with. Even as an adult baby, I am so fortunate that I have people that know I am an adult baby and they treat me as an adult baby instead of an adult. They know I can never be an adult because I am not potty trained like them and know I am comfortable in being diapered and babied.

• Like 3

My favourite part’s about being a adult baby are simply. 
1 not having to worry about the toilet I wear my one . 
2 I can still play with toys be it toy cars or rattles . 
3 I get away with sleeping in a car bed with pawpatrol bedding. 
4 I get to sleep with teddy’s. 
5 I have tea parties with my dollies. 
6 nobody cares if I make a mess when I eat it’s to be expected. 
7 I don’t have to worry about big people things. 
8 I don’t have to worry about drinks spilling I use a bottle. 
9 I still believe in Santa and the rest of them . 
10  watching tv is always fun because I only can watch children channels 

although my parents and family have accepted my life choices it does make making friends harder. 
but the friends I do make are truly friends because they have accepted me as I am  . 
and treat me as such yes I can be a adult but thy know that I also need to be a toddler too

• Like 4

Dummy/pacifier available for times when I'm anxious, the warm glow of wetting my nappy, being kept safe by crib or playpen, cuddles, warm bottles, getting extra help with stuff, getting easily excited by things people take for granted like animals, shapes, colours and shiny keys, legs dangling in fleecy pyjama bottoms or little girl tights beneath high chair tray... There are so many important, intimate and special sensations that babies experience every day.  If someone thinks that they can survive without any of that then that's up to them, but I am starting to realise that some of my fantasies and preferences are grounded in rationality.

• Like 2

Most favorite part about AB/little.  My loving accepting partner who is my Caregiver/mommy when i really needs little space to relax from all my adulthood stress and depression issues.  And when im very tired or sleepy from not feeling well,  my partner will change my diapers and makes sure that I won't have any rashes.   Just being able to be in a good mindset for awhile is awesome therapy for the soul.  

• Like 3

My favourite part of being baby is I don’t have to really worry about anything. I’m in diapers so I don’t have to make it to a potty. I drink from a baba so I don’t spill drinks (juice or formula). I sleep in a crib so I don’t fall out of bed and monsters can’t get me. I wear wear fun colourful clothes that make me happy. I always have a pacifier in my mouth that well, pacifies me. Life is good as a baby. Oh yeah, there’s no scary shows on Treehouse or Disney Jr. 

• Like 3
  • 8 months later...

My favourite parts are:

• Wearing sweet lotions and powders
  • Cuddles and nap-times with stuffies
  • Playing pretend
  • Adorable clothes

Most of all, not worrying about my adult life while I'm in a kid headspace! ☺️

• Like 1